Roswellian Kama Sutra (UC/CC/Adult/Slash) A/N 01/28/08[WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Thanks for all the feedback ... also thanks to those lurkers out there...everyone has been so wonderful... s_e_r

<center>Warning: Explicit Sexual Scenes Slash M/M </center>

<center> ~ Email Reply Reaction Assignment Result (3) ~ </center>

(Email)

Date: Sun, 11 June 2006 12:33:38 -0500 (EST)

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.antar_project

Subject: Translation of Ch 2

To: "Claymore Helmer " <C_Helmer>

Clay

The rest of chapter is ready for posting. The results so far from the academic league have been, shall I say disappointing. It would seem as though our colleges are skeptical of the book and translation procedure and therefore are refraining from commenting publicly.

On the other hand, the book is a hit with the laymen at large, various versions of it have already cropped up on the net and I received an email this morning from a person who has began a religious sect based on the book, called “Roswellian Temple of Love” out of Southern CA.

In reference to Dr. Love, he is still posting, and as one of my female research assistants ahs attested to he is also very busy answering MSN message that are very detailed and explicit in nature. The odd thing my assistant noticed is that he appears to be knowledgeable in alien sex.

Dr. Jason Alexander has volunteer to communicate with Dr. Love as a male sex toy to see if his uncanny ability at predicating alien sex is as good with males as it has been with females.

Oh one additional note, we had a new nut crop up claiming to be Zan, King of Antar, insisting that the book is ancient an these practices are no longer in effect. I think we can conclude that the book is being accessed from one or more mental institutions.

Regards: Henry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reply)

Date: Sun, 11 June 2006 07:15:53 -0700 (MST)

Subject: Translation of Ch 2
To: "Henrich Schmidt " <hjschmidt>

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.antar_project

Henry

Glad to here that Part 2 is almost finished, part 3 is attached, please examine and verify the document before you begin posting. Being rather short it should be a quick assignment. In reference to Part 4, the harem, some of the most erotic poetry was found to be contained within the lines, as well as graphic descriptions of nightly duties. I have completed Part 5, concerning the naming of Antarian female and male parts. There may be some concern as to whether or not they are correct, sending the questionable parts to Dr. Alexander for his input.

Speaking of Dr. Alexander and your assistant, I do hope they are not taking their research in person but will remain on line. Personal sexual exploration may corrupt our studies, please advise them to be careful in the outcome.

As to Dr. Love, this Zan and our so-called colleagues, well they can all take a flying jump off a short pier. Please forgive me must be the lateness of the hour and the brandy speaking.

Clay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reaction)

“Hey Michael what are you and Lappy there doing?”

“Hey Max, nothing just talking.”

“Yeah I heard about the 30 some women, oh and the one ass fuck.”

“Huh, how did you…”

“Isabel!

“What?”

“Isabel cracked your MSN account and viewed all the girls.”

“That bitch.”

“Oh it gets better Michael she and Maria are on line waiting for you to respond.”

“WHAT!”

“Yup, see that message there from ‘Hot_Ice’ that is Isabel.”

“Ohhh, the one that wants to melt my cock!”

“Please no details, the though of you and Isabel gags me”

“Sorry Max, then which is Maria.”

“God man just how many screens do you have up? Don’t you crash?”

“Alien technology Max, now come on which is Maria.”

“Guess.”

“Hottie_in_bed”?

“No, it is Sultry_Song’”

“Oh wow the one that wants to deep throat and lick…”

“Michael!”

“WHAT!”

“What are you going to do?”

“I am going to have some fun Max, lots of fun.”

~~~~~~~ sounds of typing ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Assignment)

“Hi Jason.”

“It is me Henry. How is it going?”

“Good that is good to hear. I have a comment from Clay regarding your assignment with Dr. Love. He wants you to keep this on a business level and not to get too personal.”

“What, no I am not calling you gay, but you are acting the part of a gay lover right?”

“Yeah, right, uhhuhhh… so Clay just wants to make sure that the part stays play acting, crosses the line into your personal life may corrupt the findings.”

“Okay, you understand right?”

“What? Funny Jason, no I do not want an ass fuck, go call Dr Love.”

“Okay see you at work on Monday.”

“Bye.”

~~~~~~ sound of phone hanging up~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Result)

”Pizza is ordered. The girls are in the bedroom, on separate computers. They looked so guilty when I peeked in an asked if they wanted pizza. Have you started talking to them yet?”

“Nah I am still invisible, letting them stew, they will wait to spring the trap.”

“Hey Michael is that the ass fuck.”

“Yup it is him again, he likes it rough.”

“You have talked with him?”

“Shit Max I got him to jerk off with just a few comments, he is a pushover.”

“Rath, I swear ...”

“Cool it I am not doing it with him, just playing with these humans. Come on Max, fuck are you pouting!”

“No I am not, just pissed that you are playing games on the internet, and I am not talking battle ones. “

“Knock it off Zan, you the only whose ass I want to fuck okay, now sit back and watch the master at work, Let’s have some fun with this human.”

~~~typing ~~~~~

Dr. Love says: Heya ‘anal_beads’ hows it shaking?

anal_beads says: Hey, changed your mind huh?

Dr. Love says: What can I say, wasn’t in the mood. I see you came back for more.

anal_beads says Yeah, curious about freaky alien sex

Dr. Love says: Alien sex, oh baby I am as alien as they get… think of it hot, hard, cock shoved up your ass, until you pass out… You want me so fucking bad, right now huh? Right here and now, a fast fuck up against the desk.

anal_beads says: I am nt sure, I mean I like it, but I need more

Dr. Love says: Oh baby, I have just started .. hold on… brb .. get ready for me, I want your cock out, on your knees.

anal_beads says: I don’t know…..

Dr. Love says: Your loss I have others that want my skills

anal_beads says: okay I will strip

Dr. Love says: Good now be a good boy and refrain from fucking yourself till I get back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What is it Max.”

“Pizzas here. Want some?”

“Max do I look hungry, I am about to get this guy to blow his wad all over his screen and you are talking about pizza. Hand me a slice.”

~~~~~~~~

Dr. Love says: OK back. Are you on your knees?

anal_beads says: yeah

Dr. Love says: Good, now reach out and take my cock in your hands, feel how hard I am, yeah just like that baby, stroke it slow and easy

anal_beads says: Yes….oh shit….

Dr. Love says: Good now take those lips of yours and warp them around my cock, that’ right, lick and suck on the tip, taste the pre-cum, hungry for more aren’t you. That ‘s right, trace the head, the veins that are throbbing for your hot moist mouth.

anal_beads says Fuck you’re turning me on so bad.. I need

Dr. Love says: You need what, fucked, oh Dr. Love can give you that, patient my little cocksucker, soon I will cram all those inches up your ass, fast, hard, stroke after stroke.

anal_beads says: Shit yes, now I want it now

Dr. Love says: Did I say to leave my cock, get back there sucking it, that is it keep sucking it bay, feel how it feels you mouth, now relax an deep throat me, yeah baby, take me down, yeahhhhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Max what now?”

“Michael ummm…”

“Well what?”

“Michael it is hot in here.”

“So go open a window.”

“Michael I am not talking about that heat. Shit, Michael I am so fucking hard.”

“Max! My word, such language from you, you like me talking like this don’t cha.”

“Shut up Michael, feel that, I want you, now.”

“Okay Zan, let me finish this boy up and I will fuck you as hard as you want.”

“Deal, but until then I think I will also play the game.”

“You play, what do you mean… oh Max, got it, yeah .. oh yeah.. keep it slow I have to type.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anal_beads says: ya still there

Dr. Love says: yeah that it, suck it, oh yeah Max…ium sucking there anal_beads… fuck it bitch, that is right,

anal_beads says: Fuck I need to cum bad…

Dr. Love says: ok bitch start pumping yourself, you are hard aren’t you, throbbing, ready to spill

anal_beads says: Fuck yesss….shit ….

Dr. Love says: Already huh, figures

anal_beads says: Fuck that was good

Dr. Love says: Yeah now fuck off bitch

~~~~~~~~

“So Max, like the talk huh, yeah that is it, right there. Fuck it , that right, yeah, alie fuck nothing like it….”

“Shut up Rath.”

~~~~~~~moaning, grunts, groans, intelligible, guttural sounds ~~~~~~~~~

“Well the hell is Dr. Love Isabel?”

“I do not know but let’s wait him out, that weasel is bound to surface eventually.”
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks for the continued support everyone, I really do appreciate it.. s_e_r

2) Courtship Rituals
............a)Background
............ b) Unique Antarian Courtship Rituals
............ c) Exceptions To The Courtship Rules

a)Background

The Antarian male has a strong internal drive to reproduce by impregnating as many females as possible, to pass his genetic material down. As demonstrated by the well-known Antarian geneticists R. Maltian and T. Jarlantif (1), the Antarian male whether knowingly or subconsciously apply certain criteria in looking for suitable candidates for his sperm deposits. Because the Antarian male can be very lax in his ability to suppress his natural urges the question of paternity becomes paramount, especially in Antarian Royal society where wealth, property, monarchy continuance, and genetic purity of the bloodlines is matter for all of Antar.

The Antarian male instinctively scopes out females who are impregnable, i.e. those of childbearing years. He tends to look for a healthy female that can carry a fetus full term and provide care for that child. Beyond that, the Antarian male rarely cares if the female he is pursuing for sexual gratification is intelligent, socially and culturally aware, talented in the arts, or even the most part, if she has a brain other than the basic brain stem needed for existence. The Antarian male is simply concerned with the female’s anatomy, without analyzing why he likes those criteria as long as she is young and healthy, she is classified as a potential sexual mate and he is satisfied.

Not only is the Antarian male inferior in the emotional department but he is also socially undeveloped in the language skills needed to effectively assess his emotional level of inferiority and related that to the female. Men do not talk to each other about their emotions and sexuality. Antarian males, due to biological flaw in their DNA makeup, have less emotional intelligence based on the proportionally to the smaller brain size controlling such a function when compared to that to the Antarian female.

The Antarian female in contrast to the internal drive of the male, are aware that genetic material will be pass-along through the lines, independent of the male genetic contribution. Thus, the Antarian females concern themselves with selection of the right genetic material, rather than haphazardly mating with anything that comes into their view like the male. The Antarian female uses all methods available at her disposable to assure she mates with the best material available to her. This includes social interaction with other Antarian females, concerning a variety of subjects including that of the male.

Antarian women control who they will have sexual relations with and the timing of such relations, the females are also capable of biological control in producing a viable offspring of the sex they so desire. Therefore, the many past episodes, many a throne has been held captured by a female intent on producing females, and will only produce a male if she is sufficiently placated. Therefore the Antarian female due their innate ability have the men over powered in the sexual negotiation arena.

Antarian male competition for the sexual reproduction and gratification provided by the female has thus evolved into a series of rites and rituals developed over the centuries to attract the female to respond to them, since the Antarian female initiate the courtship procedure.

The courtship rituals and rites for finding potential mates, exists all social ranks, except that of the Royals in regards to producing a royal heir because they are predestined for marriage at birth.

b) Unique Antarian Courtship Rituals

1)According to ancient custom, among the Kandahar when a warrior decides on whose his intended will be, he plunges his sword into the ground in front of her father’s door. If the female agrees to be courted, she will place a red blood tie around the hilt, if not she will place a blue.

2) In a desert community in the southern regions of Antar a peculiar ritual is still enacted, the young unmarried females, block the entrance to the oasis from an advancing caravan, until all the single men, pay for entrance with a sweet. (2)

3)In the eastern regions, among the mountain people it is still customary to give the sacred Antarian rose as the token of one’s affection. If accepted the match is made and the flower will open into full bloom immediately, if no the flower will wilt and die.

c) Exceptions To The Courtship Rules

#1—If a male finds a female married to a powerful and rich husband that is an obstacle to the male, he may find it to his advantage to turn the mind of the female from the husband to himself. Then once united with the female against her husband, the male may find killings the husband and coveting all that his posses will be beneficial in his long-term goals. In this case, the courtship rituals do not apply.

#2—A female who has been married three times and widowed all three times, may be courted for the purpose of obtaining her wealth upon her death. In this case, the courtship rituals do not apply.

#3—A female of great wealth make take any husband or lover that she so pleases, with no prior rituals involved. He then becomes for her a source of sexual gratification and companionship. She is also not required to share her fortune with him unless she so chooses.

(2) usually a type of confection or sweet fruit

<center>
~~~~ PAGE 5 ~~~~~
</center>
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks for all the feedback it is so wonderful of you guys ... also thanks to those lurkers out there...everyone is great

Ella this is for you as per the DAS chat....

hmmmm Care and feeding of the Antarian Sex Machine? I do believe that falls under one of the sex positions with blow by blow details…. Think about it… let it soak in… OH MY GOD …. s_e_r

<center>Warning: Explicit Sexual Talk M/F </center>

<center> ~ MSN 2 ~ </center>

“Hey Michael, wake up.”

“Tired Max, spent, energy drained, sleep.”

“Yeah well ‘Sultry_Song’ and ‘Hot_Ice’ are zapping you with messages.”

“You talk to them Max, I need 15.”

“Me? Talk to them?”

“Yea just channel Zan he knows what to say.”

“Michael… Michael… god how can you sleep like that. Okay well I am not talking sex with my sister so ‘Sultry_Song’ it is you and me babe. Hmmm but I do not want to be Dr. Love. Hell I am setting up my own account. This not hard.. okay I am in and all I have to do is log Dr. Love out and put me ‘Sex_King’ in. Now to send a message to Sultry_Song and wait.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Isabel Dr. Love just went off.”

“Figures hockey is probably on.”

“Hey looky here someone called ‘Sex_King’ wants to talk. What should I do Isabel?”

“Talk to him lets see if it is Michael with another name.”

~~~~~~~~~

Sultry_Song says: Hey

Sex_King says: Hey Sultry_Song .. love the name are you as smooth.

Sultry_Song says: Well your's is hot also. So are you the King of Sex?

Sex_King says: Yeah baby I am a King all right.

Sultry_Song says: So what are we talking about.

Sex_King says: What else babe SEX.

~~~~~

”Isabel he wants to talk about sex.”

“Go for it. This is fun.”

“Oh god if Michael finds out.”

“How is Michael ever going to know? It is not like he knows Sex_King.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sultry_Song says: Okay, sex it is you lead I will follow.

Sex_King says: You all alone right now

Sultry_Song says: yeah for a little while

Sex_King says: you want to have some fun

Sultry_Song says: Okay, where do we start

Sex_King says: licking all over, biting, and sucking

~~~~~

”Isabel did you read what he said”

“Yeah. Keep going.”

“Oh my god Michael is going to kill us.”

“No remember 30 women, he has been having so called conversations with.”

“Oh yeah the little rat.”

~~~~~~~

Sultry_Song says: Okay where

Sex_King says: I am going to push your shirt up and lower my head to your breast. Taking a sweet succulent nipple into my mouth, sucking on it, rolling the other between my fingers until they harden ad stiffen with desire.

~~~~~~~

“Oh fuck Isabel. Is it hot in here. “

“Maria type back.”

~~~~~~~

Sultry_Song says: mmmm that feels so good

Sex_King says: Take your top off and rub them for me until they get hard.

~~~~~~~

“Isabel I am not taking off my clothes.”

"Oh Maria just pretend you are.”

~~~~~~~

Sultry_Song says: Okay doing that. Feels good, so fucking good.

Sex_King says: I move my hand downward as my tongue goes from nipple to nipple, seeking out your heat as I remove your panties.

Sultry_Song says: Ohhh I can feel your hands, strong.

Sex_King says: My fingers find your center and softly begin to rub your clit as I suck in your nipple, biting the tip lightly.

Sultry_Song says: Oh fuck that feels good

~~~~~

”Maria you are good, really good girl. How can you pretend like that?”

“Thinking of Michael and if he does not get in here so I am fucking you.”

“Whoa you are desperate. Keep going and I will find Michael when you are done."

“Wait till you see what I am going to say next."

“What Maria?”

~~~~~

Sex_King says: : You are getting so wet for me.

Sultry_Song says: I wanna suck your big hard cock

Sex_King says: sure unzip my pants and take my hard throbbing cock into your wet mouth.

~~~~~~

“Oh god Michael, no Rath is going to kill me, But fuck this is fun, and I always wondered what Maria would be like in the sack. Shit this is innocent. Why am I worrying.”

“Max?”

“Go back to sleep Michael just muttering to myself.”

~~~~~~~~

Sultry_Song says: I take your cock into my mouth, my lips stretching around the head.

Sex_King says: Oh fuck baby that feels so damn good. Yeah suck it, faster.

Sultry_Song says: mmmmm I am sucking faster, nipping the sides and licking the vien as it pulsates.

Sex_King says: I can feel my cock deep in your hot moist mouth.

Sultry_Song says: You are getting harder

Sex_King says: suck it baby , let me fuck you mouth

Sultry_Song says: mmmm yeha baby fuck my mouth

Sex_King says: : Finger Fuck yourself, you have to be wet, shove your fingers up your cunt and fuck it for me

~~~~~~~~~~

“Maria this guy is getting serious, oh god this is funny.”

“Hell with funny I am horny. Damn I am riding Michael until he passes out and them some.”

“I may be with you, alien powers will be up and running high tonight.”

//// laughter ////

~~~~~~~~~

Sultry_Song says: mmmmmm all right baby it feels so good

Sex_King says: Is it wet there?

Sultry_Song says: oh yes… very very wet, just right for your hard cock

Sex_King says: My cock is hard as a stone.

Sultry_Song says: stroke your cock for me long strokes, fast

Sex_King says: mmmmm baby, my cock needs you, I am so fucking hard

Sultry_Song says: I m so wet for you, can you feel it?

Sex_King says: Yeah baby, shove in another finger, circle that clit, my mouth wants to taste you, to suck you dry.

Sultry_Song says: mmmm your tongue, sounds so good, fuck your cock faster baby… yesss

Sex_King says: Oh baby I cannot wait much more I need to be in now, My cock will fill you full, the head slips past your lips, as your walls grab me.

Sultry_Song says: mmmm oh god it feels so good

Sex_King says: do you want it

Sultry_Song says: Yes hard fast, fuck me baby fuck me

~~~~~

”Isabel go get Michael now, if not I am jumping you.”

“God Maria this is damn hot.”

“I know go get the little bastard and strip him naked.”

“You wish is my command. One naked, erect alien on a platter coming up and I do mean up.”

//// laughter ////

//// door open and shut ////

~~~~~~~~~~

Sex_King says: Oh baby fuck me harder, yeah I need to come deep inside you.

Sultry_Song says: ohhhh fuck I am coming yes fuck me

Sex_King says: Oh shit just a little bit more.

Sultry_Song says: Okay fuck your cock for me hard, harder yes…

//// knocking at door ////

Sex_King says: Shit

Sultry_Song says: What

Sex_King says: Got to go

Sultry_Song says: WHAT!

Sex_King may not respond, they appear to be offline.

~~~~~~

”Max open the door I need to get Michael”

“Wait a second Isabel, shit”

“Michael wake up. Michael!”

“Huh Max, want to go again?”

“What?”

“You are fucking hard man, sticking me in the ribs with that.”

“Oh that, no, Isabel wants you, better go.”

“Okay, your loss.”

//// door opening and closing ////

“Isabel?”

“Maria needs you now, hurry.”

“Okay is anything wrong.”

“No, nothing wrong. By the way strip.”

//// door opening and closing ////

//// laughter ////

////thud on bed ////

//// ripping of cloth ////

//// rustling of sheets ////

~~~~~~~~~~~

”Max are you home?”

“Liz!!”

“Max there you are. I just wanted… Max…oh Max… yesssss.”
[
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Hey everyone thanks for the support ... more "conversations" coming as the book continues to be translated and posted ..... whew it is hot here in the translation room.. having to try out all those descriptions before posting is wearing me down…lol
s_e_r on assisgmnet as temporary translator and detailer… :shock:

3) Marriage

….a) Wedding Night and First Encounter
…………….... i)Night One
…………….... ii)Days 1 through 4
…………….... iii) Days 5 through 7
…………….... iv) Days 8 through 10
…………….... v)Day 11 onwards

Once the marriage rites are concluded, the first sexual experience of the two has been dictated over the centuries until the skill became a fine art, practiced by a wide variety of races and classes. The rules and regulations are complicated and many times a third intercedes to verify that all is in compliance. The result is a fruitful marriage; one will be blessed with security, wealth, fidelity, and healthy off springs.

Night One
For the first night after the marriage ceremonies are concluded, the couple should spend in separate rooms, each deep in medication and contemplation about their life together. This time should be spent in reflection of themselves and the future.

Days 1 through 4

Fort he next four days, they should sleep in the same room but in separate beds; abstain from any and all sexual contact. They should also not speak to anyone outside their room and only eat food that is bland in nature with no spices at separate tables. The diet should mainly be consisted of vegetables and fruits with a little meat added only for protein. During the day, they should be writing poetry and song of love for each other, meditating on their life together, and reading inspiring books on successful marriages. However, they should not speak one to the other for this entire time.

The reader may want to note, that there have been several recent authorities on this subject who have insisted the silence rule may be harmful in many cases. Some experts are of the opinion that if the male does not speak to the female for a prolonged duration that she may be tempted to view him as a spineless jellyfish and not the virility of male virtue that she married. She may quickly grow discouraged and reject her husband and see him as no better than an old man who cannot perform his marital duties. (1)

Days 5 through 7

During days 5 to 7, the couple should dine together at a table covered in flowers with pleasant relaxing music in the background. They should bathe, separately, in perfumed water, sensual warm relaxing to the soul. At this point, they may talk to each other of the future together, plans, expectations, hope, and dreams. They can also at this time touch each other, participate in sporting events, games that they both may enjoy. While engaged in such activity he may freely hold her hand or while sitting place his knee close to her or his foot.

At this time, the male should shower his new wife with gifts of both a personal an public nature. Flowers by the basketful should be displayed around their marital chambers, as will as jewelry, clothing, perfumes, oils, and jewels to the best of his ability to afford. He should also obtain items for the house such as utensils, statuary items, blown glass ornaments, incense, vases, furniture, fine linens, finely woven rugs, rich furs, blankets, and detailed embroidered coverings. Also items of personal interest such as art, musical instruments, recordings or books.

Days 8 through 10

Day 8

On the eighth night, the male may begin to craftily win the female over and slowly seduce her into his bed, with soft words and gentle caresses. The male would be patient and not expect any sexual gratification for the first two nights, whereupon the tenth night he may so be richly rewarded.

The male should approach the female in the ways she is likened to enjoy. For it has been noted in both academic journals and in common talk that females being more tender by the nature would be more inclined to want a soft, gentle entrance into sexual pleasure rather being forced upon in a hard or brutish fashion, If a female is forced into her first sexual encounter, she may develop a hatred towards the physical act of sex and in extreme cases of the male sex as well. The male should therefore endeavor to make her first experience a pleasant one full of spiritual, harmony as well as physical satisfaction.

In the beginning the male should embrace her with his upper body, being careful not to let his sex come into contact with her lower regions, of course at all times clothing should be worn. If the girl is shy, this can be done in darkness. He should kiss her gently lovingly. His hands should not wander nor should they touch her in places that would be deemed inappropriate at this time.

Day 9

On the ninth night, the male should sit on the same bed with the female and in private, he should whisper in her ears the art and various ways of love, especially on what to expect on the following night. He should tell her in poetic terms of the art of lovemaking, the sensual feelings involved all the while using descriptive visuals. While lying together he should let his hands wander all over her body, gently cupping and caressing her breasts as she allows him to do so. They should though be careful not to extend the sexual foreplay ‘till completion, as that would void the ritual and disaster would befall the couple.

Day 10

On this night the tenth day of their marriage, perfumed flowers that are known to arouse the sexual senses (2) should be brought in, as well as incense, and luxurious fabrics for the bedding. On this night, of the male has been successful in his mediations and actions will be rewarded with eternal bliss in the arms of his lover. On this night he should cover the entire of her body with his, his hands should not explore all her body parts, including those if the thighs and beyond. Gently and with skill, he should enter her private parts with expertise touch making her feel at ease, not ashamed or in fear. During the lovemaking process, he should endeavor to instill in her his love for her, his fidelity to her, and his eternal devotion. It is common that after losing her virginity the female by tradition tells her confidential friends about the experience.

Day 11 onwards

It is said in the ancient script that:

<center>The male who knows how to make himself beloved in the hearts and minds of females, creates the illusion of honor, wealth, as he becomes the object of their admiration, affection, and desire even if he himself is not outwardly attractive.

But the male who neglects a female by treating her with honor, more as a beast of burden will fall short in the eyes of the females and will be scorned and hated even if his beauty far outshines the sun itself.

Last, a male who forces himself onto a female is no more than a common wild animal, he shall have none but the lowest of all, he shall be hatred by honest truthful females in all their speech and thoughts. (3)
</center>

(2) these were mentioned on page 1

(3) The Antarian for this section was quite difficult to read, the lettering was quite faded, making the translation difficult to determine.

<center> ~~~~ PAGE 6 ~~~~~</center>
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> ~ Comment 7 ~ </center>

Hey What kind of garbage is this?

Wait until ten days after the marriage!!!!!

Well I can tell you we did not wait not ten days and our marriage was just fine.. well maybe a few problems but overall just fine.

Your facts are wrong mister get them right… no one has used that archaic ritual in centuries.

Vilandra wife to Rath of the Royal House
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> ~ Comment 8 ~ </center>

Dear Sirs,

I respectively once again ask that you reconsider your translation of the Antarian Sex Book. The information that you are using is centuries old and is vastly outdated. If you would please note that in your book, I would be much appreciated.

Sincerity
Zan, King of Antar
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> ~ Comment 9 ~ </center>

Hey fuck ups

You screwed up again, this is not a translation of a sex book on Antar but some screwed up Antarian in his attempts to document old wives tales. Can’t you get something right ... think about it, who in their right frame of mind is going to wait 10 days before fucking his wife… shit by that time the guy would be dead.

Dr. Love
PhD in Sex therapy
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Hey thanks for the feedback KarenEvans, Flamehair, Roslover39 thanks for the great feedback. More coming, we are getting close to the infamous chapter, the one with “illustrations! :shock: !! :shock: !”... lol s_e_r :D

<center> ~ Conversation 8 ~ </center>

/// knock on bedroom door ///

/// bedroom door opens ///

“Hey Liz how’s it going? Is Max in there?”

“No Michael he went out for awhile to get a movie for tonight.”

“Oh , umm I left my laptop here can I get it?”

“Oh sure come on in, I believe I saw it under the bed for some odd reason.”

“Got it thanks, bye.”

/// bedroom door closes ///

“All right now for some fun ... lets see who is on ... hey what is this.. why you little fucker Max.. Sex_King uh.... SHITS, HOLY FUCK, with my Maria. Damn it... shit did not know you had it in ya. Fuck this. If Maria, is going to suck anything it better the hell be my cock. AND IF Max thinks he is gating deep throated by Maria, fuck him, that bastard will be doing me for a long time to come. Oh these guys all need a lesson, revenge will be fun.”

“Hi Michael, are you all alone?”

“Hey Maria, work all done for the day. Yup all alone, why?”

“Yeah I am done for the day, funny thought I heard you talking, oh well going to take a shower.”

“REALLY!”

“Yeah, like to join me, we can be alone for a change.”

“Damn right, I have something that needs cleaning.”

“What?”

“Oh, you will get the message. Last one naked gets favors.”

“Hey, that is not fair you have those freaky alien powers and can undress in an instant. I still have to do it the old-fashioned way.”

“Well what can I say? Alien sex and a human mouth, fuck no better combinations.”

“Michael, god, you can be gross some days. Where is the romance?”

“Baby fuck the romance, I need some special care, come you can pretend I am someone else.”

Who?”

“Oh I don’t know, pretend I am on the net and you want to blow me, fuck my cock with your mouth.”

“Oh, uh Michael.. I umm...”

“Yes Maria, what do you wan to tell me?”

“Huh ... ummm..... nothing but I can’t wait to get you in my mouth, come on.”

//// sound of water running /////

//// sounds of low guttural moans ////
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Hey thanks Roslover39, Flamehair, and KarenEvans for the feedback you guys are great. s_e_r :D

3) Ancient Forms of Marriage

b) Different and Ancient Forms of Marriage

a) Agreed
b) Forced

While it may be more satisfactory to obtain a wife in a more traditional and agreeing ways, there are other forms of marriage tat ware legal and recognizable.

a) Agreed

When both the male and the female live together and openly express that there is a union that is considered married in the eyes of legal principles ad will be dealt with as such. There need not be any civil or religious ceremony if they so choose.

b) Forced

It is legal and still considered a necessity in some regions for a male to take a female away forcibly and unexpectedly. After the consummation of the marriage, the relations of the female are expected to welcome the male and overlook the manner in which the marriage was brought about. The male should try and reconcile any differences with favorable conduct and gifts.

Suggested ways a male can forced a female into marriage:

1) The male should enlist the help of a female friend who can be trusted to lure the girl away for her family and deliver her to his house.

2) If the intended desire of a male is to marry another he should spread rumors and lies that reach the ear of the parents about the future husband. Then slide in and offer to marry the daughter to save her from a fate worse than death.

3) The male should be friends with the brother of his intended target gaining him into his trust as he makes plans for the brother to deliver the sister to him. He needs to instill his great love for the sister and how he will die without her love; for it is written, young males will sacrifice even their own lives for love.

4) If the female is of the upper class, he can enlisted t help of her guardian through the payment of money to deliver her charge to him.

5) Using the help of another female, the male can entice his intended to come to a festive, party, dance, or another occasion, where at the appropriate time he slips into her drinks a little intoxicating liquid that twill damper her walls and make her more susceptible to his advances and the consummation of the marriage.

6) Enlisting the help of some strong males, and with the cooperation of an inside informant, the girl may be bound and carried away in her sleep.

7) If the female is from the royal class and has guards the male if he is from the same or higher class may have her guards killed and take her forcibly.

<center> ~~~~ PAGE 7 ~~~~~</center>
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Hey thanks Roslover39 and Flamehair for the feedback, yeah I am a terrible tease... lol... okay folks hold onto your hats the heat is going to be turning up, the games have started, and illustrations have been sketched... OMG..... many shocks around the corner.... lol s_e_r :D

<center> ~ Conversation 9 ~ </center>

“Hey Michael.”

“Max, hey. What are you doing?”

“Oh just reading some pages I printed off front that Antarian sex book, you should really study this crap. So what is up?”

“Oh I don’t know ... you tell me. Been in any chat rooms lately.”

"No why?"

"No particular reason, move over."

“Michael what is going on? You are a little heavy on my chest there.”

“You don’t like to be pinned down Max? Are you sure?”

“Rath, what are you doing, let go of my arms, what the fuck, okay untie me Rath.”

“No.... chat rooms are interesting, don’t you think Zan. Talking to sexy, sultry girls, while you imagine one of them sucking your cock”

“Rath come on untie my hands and ankles. What game are you playing?”

“Oh Zan, you should know by know, I am playing no game. Just enjoying myself, like I use to do on Antar, especially with prisoners, to get information out of them. Do you remember what I am capable of doing Zan?”

“Okay Rath this I no longer funny, let me go, fuck my clothes. Rath, shit...oh shit”

“Do you like Zan, do you like the sensation, the feeling of my hands on your balls, caressing them, stoking your long thick cock. You like that don’t you.”

“Yeah, oh god.. okay undo the ties, so we can make love”

‘Oh no Zan, I am not going to fuck you, well not now.”

“No?”

“No, that is not my intention. I want you to desire to cum so badly, to know you are not going to ever cum. What would you think of that?

“Rath I don’t understand?”

“It is easy Zan you like this, you wan to cum right? Will if you ever try and fuck my wife on the net or in real life, I will fuck up your dick so bad, it will never soften and you will be eternally hard with no relief in sight. Got it Zan.”

“Got it, shit a little more Rath.”

“No I think I will leave you here, a little power applied in just the right place. There all done. Like having a sex high, that does not stop. Enjoying?”

“Yeah feels good. Hey it is starting to hurt?”

“That is right Zan with the pleasure comes the pain, your ball need release don’t they, but they can’t. Don’t worry in about an hour you can shoot your load ... till then I am off to get blown by Maria again. Think about that because you’re next to service me. I will be back to watch you jack off.”

“Fuck you Rath.”

“That is right Zan, see ya.”

//// Door opens and closes////

“Rath? Michael?”

//Door opens ///

“Hey what is the matter, oh shit, Max?”

///Laughing////

“Kyle get these damn ropes off of me.”

“Uh I would like to but Michael may kill me. Are you two playing some sex game? You really need a codeword Max. Aliens ... good grief... what next”

///Door closes///

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK”

“Not now Max in 47 minutes.”