Roswellian Kama Sutra (UC/CC/Adult/Slash) A/N 01/28/08[WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Hey Flamehair, KarenEvans.. thanks as always fro the feedback.

Reminder:
Author’s chat on Oct 10th (6 EST) at Roswell Heaven. If you wish to find out how my demented little mind works feel free to come and ask me WTF .. Warning it could get a little risqué... .... ...lol s_e_r

<center>Warning: Explicit Sexual Talk M/F </center>

<center> ~ MSN 4B ~ </center>

Instant message conversation between Michael and Isabel (MSN 4B)... there are two more going on at the same time ... between Michael and Maria (MSN 4A) ....and between Michael and Max (MSN 4)

///sound of keyboard typing ///

Dr Love says: Hey there Hot_Ice lets fuck, I am horny.

Hot_Ice says: Dr. Love?

Dr Love says: So you wanna, I need it real bad

Hot_Ice says: So go screw yourself

Dr Love says: Aww come on baby it is more fun with two

Hot_Ice says: Why would I want to fuck you, let alone cybersex

Dr Love says: Because I am good

Hot_Ice says: prove it

/// sound of door opening and closing as Marian leaves room ///

Dr Love says: Okay take your clothes off and lay on the bed all comfortable

Hot_Ice says: : Okay I will play along.

Dr Love says: Good, strip slowly I want to see the flesh revealed, to see ythose nipples come into view.

Hot_Ice says: I do not have a web cam

Dr Love says: Baby I do not need one

Hot_Ice says: You are a bit daring Dr Love, what would your wife say?

Dr Love says: Fuck me

Hot_Ice says: So sure of yourself are we?

Dr Love says: Baby I will set you on fire, now come on strip my hard cock is throbbing for you.

Hot_Ice says: So you have your cock out? Stroking it, long strokes, with the thumb circling the head, just enough to start the fluid.

Dr Love says: Fuck, lets roll. .... Imagine me on top of your silky skin exposed as my hands as maneuver up to hold your breasts, as I massage one and then the other. The nipples, I can felt harden under by fingertips, do you feel that.

Hot_Ice says: Yeah , so what am a fucking a dud or a stud. Where’s your pic?

Dr Love says: I have one. Below the waist. You wanna see?

Hot_Ice says: How long?

Dr Love says:Long enough to fill you and keep going all night.

Hot_Ice says: mmmmmmmmmmm...:-)

Dr Love says: You are getting hot, wetter by the minute and I slowly rub the head of my cock across your pussy testing the waters so to speak.

Hot_Ice says: I reach down and take you cock in my hand stroking it.

Dr Love says: Fuck that feels good, yeah baby just like that.

Hot_Ice says: You feel good on top of me, I love the smell of you, your hair, your back.

Dr Love says: My fingers reach down teasing your clit, rubbing it as you moan and gasp in pleasure

Hot_Ice says: I want to feel your hard cock inside

Dr Love says: I know you ate yearing for my cock, it is good sized to fuck you hard, But I need to suck on your nipples as I drawn one into my mouth

Hot_Ice says: yes that feels good mmm I want to take you inside my mouth, inside myself, I want you

Dr Love says: Really? I want you to blow me. I twist the other nipple as I continue to suck and bite on the one, tugging them, feeling them harden under by touch. Damn I like your breasts.

Hot_Ice says: Yeah that is it, put your finger in... I feel you cock harden in my hand

Dr Love says: Baby now you are talking!! you are wet with desire, shit I slide another one in

Hot_Ice says: Yessssss

Dr Love says: You are exposed totally to me; I love the smell of you, the look of you.

Hot_Ice says: I arch up into your hand, my own hand fucking your cock.

Dr Love says: Aww babe I like the bedroom talk, yeah I need you

Hot_Ice says: I know I need it too my body bucks up to your hand, wanting more.

Dr Love says: I can feel the heat rise in you are we kiss passionately, another finger slides in as you moan into my mouth.

Hot_Ice says: My hand increasing the speed, you grow even harder, wanting me, waiting to fill me.

Dr Love says: Oh fuck baby I am so freaking hard wanting you.

Dr Love says: Damn, I need you, I need to fuck you hard and deep

Dr Love says: FUCK

Hot_Ice says: I want your cock ...... yesss... fuck me!!

///silence///

Hot_Ice says: Hey where are you?

///silence///

Hot_Ice says: Damn

Dr Love has signed off ....
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks KarenEvans for the feedback and support

Reminder:
Author’s chat on Oct 10th (6 EST) at Roswell Heaven. If you wish to find out how my demented little mind works feel free to come and ask me WTF ...... ...lol s_e_r

<center>Warning: Explicit Sexual Talk M/M </center>

<center> ~ MSN 4C ~ </center>

Dr Love says: Sex_King you better not be on line to Maria or I will fuck you harder next time. Or maybe that is what you want.

Sex_King says: Michael? Hi

Dr Love says: So Max what are you doing?

Sex_King says: Nothing just reading about some Roswell fictional story about aliens that crash and then live among the population undetected. It is by some girl called SultryRoswell

Dr Love says: Sounds like a fairy tale.

//// time passes ////

Sex_King says: So what are you doing?

Dr Love says: Cyber fucking Isabel and Maria

Sex_King says: Please no details. Gross Isabel is my sister.

Dr Love says: Okay

//// time passes ////

Sex_King says: ummm Micahel

Dr Love says: Yeah

Sex_King says: What are you doing now?

Dr Love says: getting ready to strip

Sex_King says: WHAT?

Dr Love says: cyber

Sex_King says: Oh! ...UMMM... .. say Michael ummm I can do that for you

Dr Love says: do what max?

Sex_King says: strip you

Dr Love says: fuck yeah, for real

Sex_King says: cyber

Dr Love says: I was hoping for some real hands on action, but okay

Sex_King says: so how about if I get rid of the belt and unzip you

Dr Love says: boy Max that does sound sexy there

Sex_King says: You want sexy come here

Dr Love says: can’t busy...... go ahead pull down zipper

Sex_King says: Shit Michael you are hard

Dr Love says: Hey Max watch the zipper

Sex_King says: Michael, I am trying here, cooperate

Dr Love says: FUCK MAX

Sex_King says: What?

Dr Love says: DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

Sex_King says: what’s wrong?

Dr Love says: You got my cock stuck in the zipper

Sex_King says: WHAT????????

Dr Love says: fuck max I am bleeding

Sex_King says: Where are you Michael in the bedroom?

Dr Love says: FUCK MAX.. FUCK

Sex_King says: ??? MICHAEL????

Dr Love says: I am feeling faint.. Damn there is blood everywhere... Max..... going to throw up

Sex_King says: Michael are you okay.. come on stop it .. stop kidding

Dr Love says: SHIT!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooooo

Dr Love says: My cock fell off

Dr Love says: Fuck it .. i do not believe it ..... CRAP ...

Dr Love says: FUVK it is on the floor... right there in front of me...

Sex_King says: FLOOR?

Dr Love says: SHIT... I am looking at it, right now Max.. ON FLOOR .. DAMN ... I thought I was a hell of a lot BIGGER

Sex_King says: FELL OFF??????? Michael.......

Dr Love says: Oh it is not that bad Max, only half fell off... no wonder I looked small

Sex_King says: MICHAEL

Dr Love says: Serious Max I need healing

Sex_King says: Serious?

Dr Love says: Kyle is trying to stop the bleeding

Sex_King says: Michael, where the fuck are you?

Dr Love says: Out back with Kyle

Sex_King says: Shit be right there

Dr Love says: Better hurry before Kyle has to use his mouth Max....

Sex_King says: What .. Michael if you are letting Kyle blow you I swear

Dr Love has signed off ....
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

TO: KarenEvans, Flamehair, Vapor, Roslover39 thanks you guys for the support and continued feed backing .. thanks so very very much

<center> ~ Conversation 9 ~ </center>

“Oh shit... Michael?”

“What? You want to know don’t you Kyle?”

“Know what... well I .. DAMN YOU Michael of course I want to know. You have been teasing me about it all month.”

//// time passes ////

“Hmmm may be soon, maybe you can watch me and Max have sex.”

“Damn, can I ,,, ummm”

“Join i? Hey I will fuck ya, Max will nix it though, he is the jealous type.”

“Okay Kyle I am off .. see ya.”

“Michael? What the hell go into him?”

//// time passes ////

“Hey Kyle where is Michael?”

“Hi Max. Michael he left.”

“You were doing anything, were you Kyle, you and Michael?”

“What? Max are you crazy?”

“Just checking ... got to go.”

“Aliens are just damn weird...now what is on the net that is interesting?”

/// in Michael’s bedroom///

“Hi Maria how did the story writing go?”

“Hi Isabel oh just fine.”

“You look a little flush feeling okay

“Oh yeah just a little hot ... what about you also look a little red in the cheeks and chest area?”

“Yeah okay it seems hot in here or what?”

“Yeah it is a little hot... maybe a cold shower.”

‘Yeah I was just thinking that.”

/// door opens and closes//

“Hey girls what’s up.”

“Hi Michael where have you been?”

“No where around ... you guys look a little hot there ... kind of flushed. Feeling okay?”

“Sure Michael just fine.”

“Okay so what is going on?”

“Nothing Michael Maria was just going to take a shower.”

“Hmmm I thought you were already wet enough.”

“WHAT?”

“You know Sultry_Song... hot and waiting wanting to take my hard cock into you fuck you hard and fast.”

“Oh my god ... not you too .. Maria?”

“Why the started look Hot_Ice. You were trying to fuck me hard and fast also.”

“What? oh no”

“So why are your clothes on ... no one wants a part of this, long harden steel shaft? Okay I can leave.”

“NO MICHAEL!!”

“STAY YOU LITTLE TWIRP AND STRIP”

“With pleasure...”

//outside in backyard///

////sounds of typing///

“Hey what is this: need people to try out sexual position in research experiment in alien sex manual. Pay is minimal, 25 dollars a session for your expenses driving, males and females needed, open minded individuals only. No photos or recording to be taken, only need to determine if such positions are humanly ‘possible and comfortable.”

“I could do that let me see.. name okay”

////sounds of typing///

“Email address .. that was easy”

////sounds of typing///

“Male or female preferred... humm I guess girl, damn I want to know what those damn alien do in bed.”

Well you engage in threesomes with 2 females.. FUCK YEAH!

“Will you engage in sex with a male.. Damn ... I really want to fuck Michael.”

////sounds of typing///
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>Part V:

Concerning Sexual Gratification, Positions, and Variances in All That is Pleasurable </center>

1)....A)Male Sex Parts
............a) Various Names
............b) Interpretation of Dreams Regarding Male Sexual Parts

2).....A)Female Sex Parts
............a) Various Names
............b) Interpretation of Dreams Regarding Female Sexual Parts

3) ..... Sexual Positions

4) ..... Variance in Pleasure

1A) Male Sex Parts

a) Various Names

These are the 25 principle names given to male sexual organs according to their descriptions or the techniques involved.

#1) Granite Edifice. So called because the penis goes in hard and remains hard even after ejaculation to some degree, much to the pleasure of the male or female.

#2) The Boaster. This name is given to the male member who boasts about being the greatest, yet when confronted with the situation is unable to perform said acts.

#3) The Liberator. This name is given to the male member who liberates a female or male from a lover who is incapable of performance.

#4) The Weasel. This penis is so named after the action of sneaking upon the female organ and placing its head ever so cautiously near the entrance. It continues to sneak up on the female as if a victim, instead of a lover.

#5) The Irritator. This male uses his member in such a rough way he irritates the delicate areas of the vulva, making pleasure painful in the end.

#6) The Blindfolded One. This penis does not kiss vulva before sliding in, instead it pokes around in the dark, up to high, down to low, to one side or the other, succeeding in only frustrating his lover than arousing her.

#7) The Knocker. This male member pokes against the female opening as if knocking on a door asking for entrance. It gains entry a little at a time, insisting on making it through the door. Usually this occurs when the male member is too large for the opening or the female is not ready.

#8 ) The Intruder. Once erect member has a tendency to shove in without warning, all the way up to the testicles, in one push without thought to the lover be that male or female.

#9) The Grower. So named because this male member enters the female in a semi-soft state and then grows to full erection, upon ejaculation the member remains hard, till it is drained.

#10) #24 The Aged. This penis had seen better days, when it was young and rose to the occasion rapidly and without cause. Time is need to bring about a full erection, but with care Both owner and lover can enjoy a satisfying sex life.

#11) The Widow Consoler. The name given to any male member who find their way into the vagina of a widow in order to release female tension.

#12) The Weeper. This male is so called because the shedding of pre-seminal fluid upon erection is excessive.

#13) The Wanderer. This male member is so called because he has a habit of once entering the vagina begins to poke around, turning every which way as if in search of a direction to go.

#14) The DUD. This penis fails to come to a full erection and can at the most only rub against the entrance to the vulva cause the woman to be dissatisfied, and in many cases darn right irritable.

#15) The Long Distance Swimmer. So named because once the male member enters a woman or male it does not remain in one particular location but move around, from place to place; forward to back, side to side causing the duration to increase and the ejaculation to be immense

#16) The Over Achiever. So named for the penis which upon thinking of sex with a female or male is already hard and weeping for attention. Unfortunately this one has also been known to finish quickly, providing little pleasure for the partner.

#17) The Odd One Out. Refers to any penis which is odd in appearance with an excessive amount of hair rimming the base or oddly shaped.

#18)The Ego. This is name is given to the penis that from the moment it stiffens cares for no one else, especially that of the lover to which it is entering.

#19) The Skin Flute. So named because the male member can make a female sing, those members so skilled in the art of lovemaking and therefore knows where to direct their attention.

#20) The Deceiver. This male member is tricky, upon first examination it appears soft, unable to arise. But once aroused it lengthens an stiffens, inside the male ort female this member does not fail in remaining erect until his lover satisfied, at which time he ejaculates falling quickly to a soft state.

#21) The Wild Beast. The penis that receives this names does so because of the lack of care the male takes in controlling it. The entrance in to the lover is harsh, breaking and tearing any soft tissue, not acting at all like a civilized being but a wild animal in full rutting mode.

#22 The Stupid. This male member is so named because it is unable to distinguish the vagina from the anus when making love, assuming one for the other and not figuring out the difference.

#23 The Invisible. This is given to that male member that is very small in size. Those perfectly functional, the male owner must take care to use what how has to the utmost potential, including the arts of hands and mouth.

#24 The Purple Faced.The penis that is given this name is usually angry in looks, rough in action, and uncouth in tongue.

#25) Pumping Pole of Penile Power. This male member is widely looked for by all females and males alike. The characteristics are a penis that is large, strong, hard as steel, and slow to ejaculate. The male that posses this member has learned to satisfy a lover before sub coming his own pleasure and culmination. The result in bring the fevered state of love making where the muscle close around the penis holding it hostage refusing to let go.

<center> ~~~~ PAGE 9 ~~~~~</center>
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

TO: Flamehair, ñusta, and Roslover39 thanks you guys for reading and the feedback s__e_r

<center> ~ Email Reply Reaction Assignment Result (6) ~ </center>

(Email)

Date: We 24 Oct 2006 02:24:12 -0500 (EST)

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.antar_project

Subject: Sexual Experimentation

To: "Buddah Boy " <buddah_boy>

Buddah_Boy

Your application for sexual experimentation has been accepted. Information packet has been sent to you. Please fill out and return ASAP. Teams are being chosen to commence experiments within the week.

Regards: Dr. Schmidt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reply)

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 03:1:01 -0700 (MST)

Subject: Re: Sexual Experimentation

To: "Henrich Schmidt " <hjschmidt>

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.antar_project

Dr. Schmidt

Looking forward to fulfilling my role in these experimentations.

BB (Buddah_Boy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reaction)

“Hey Kyle what is up?”

“Nothing much how is everything with you.”

“Good, you got a package over there on the table.”

“Really?”

“Little excited there ripping that open are we not.”

“Wow, this week. Yes”

“What is this week?”

“HEY Michael that is mine, give it back.”

“Well , what have we here. Sexual experimentation...now that is funny.”

“Michael, now.”

“You are going to have meaningless sex with people pretending to be aliens to see if the positions work out.”

“Yeah so.”

“Do you see anything odd in that Kyle?”

“No! Ah shit Michael I need some sex, you guys are fucking all over this house and damn I am hard as a rock and frustrated.”

“Frustratyed huh, need t relive some tension.”

“Uh Micahel what are you doing.”

“Well we can’t have you frustrated, so lets fuck. Here or in the bedroom, your choice?”

“What? Are you joking? Michael Max will...”

“Max will what? What are you and Michael up to Kyle?”

“Oh shit.. Hi there Max, been standing there long.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Assignment)

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:11:24 -0700 (MST)

Subject: Sex Position Number One

To: "Buddah Boy " <buddah_boy>

Hi there BB

I am your partner this Friday for position number one. Look forward to meeting you and getting it on.

S_K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Result)

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:25:04 -0700 (MST)

Subject: Re: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:11:24 -0700 (MST)

To: "Sexy_kiss" sexy_kiss@yahoo.co.antar_project

Dear Sexy

Can’t wait till we meet, I will be up for the job, guarantee that.

BB
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

For all of those who though Kyle needed some action .. here it is .. Enjoy

<center>WARNING: EXPELICT SEXUAL SCENE SLASH M/M/M </center>

<center>WARNING: Excessive Language </center>

<center> ~ Conversation 11 ~ </center>

“Hey Michael, what the hell you doing on my bed.”

“So Kyle, tell me you do know having sex with a human in alien positions will not give you the same feeling.”

“What, what are you talking about?”

“This?”

“Hey that is my letter Michael, what the hell been in my room rummaging.”

“No Kyle, found it by accident. So it looks like you want to fuck alien style, right?”

“Hey Michael it is just an experiment. Anyway .. I .. umm”

“I know that is why I am here.”

“Why Michael?”

“Max?”

“What is going on? Max? Michael?”

“That is what I want to know Kyle. I asked earlier today what was going on and you two ignored me. Now what is going on? Are you fucking him Rath? “

“Is that what you think Zan?”

“Not like it would be the first time would it, Rath?”

“Michael did you have affairs on Antar?”

“No Kyle he liked to fuck around on me and Vilandra. Wipe the fucking smile off your face Rath... I swear...”

“Come on Zan, fuck it was it was another time, another life. So what, the battlefields, shit I did not know if I would be alive the next minute.”

“So you fucked anything in sight?

“Get the hell off my case Zan.”

“Hey guys there is no need to fight, you both cannot change who you were.”

“Or what we are Kyle and that is why I am here.”

“Why Max?”

“Kyle you are going to change, you my already have changed.”

“What?”

“The healing, it may have altered your brain wave patterns.”

“Changed sexually, fuck I am not becoming a girl am I?”

“You want Michael, right?”

“Ummm Max I ummm. Shit I am becoming a girl.”

“It is all right, it is the alien sex side, Rath is very desirable. Has something to do with him being a warrior, they are a special breed.”

“So Max, okay with you. Who else can show him?”

“This once Michael, never again. No one fucks Michael but me Kyle got that, no one.”

“Right Max. So that means...”

“Yeah Kyle, relax, let me do what is needed. Relax, I need to touch you.”

“Michael oh fuck, that feels good. Shit I never thought a guy could make me feel so fucking good. Shit I am turning into a girl right.”

“No Kyle, Michael just knows how to activate Antarian erroneous zones.

“I am very good at what I do; we can make you feel what we feel. But first we need to remove a few items.”

“Hey you two are stripping, shit, okay are all aliens, umm I mean, fuck you are both hung.”

“It only gets better Kyle, strip and join Max and me on the bed.”

“Damn, you two are, shit you two really kissing each other, damn. What does it feel like, I mean like a girl, or what.... oh shit what the hell am I saying.”

“Strip Kyle, or stand there and watch us, it makes no matter to me, I can fuck Max just as well.”

“Fuck it, I am not ready for this, I mean I watched some gay porn, jacked off to it, but fuck this is different.”

“Michael calm him down, let him feel a little of the sensation, the power of alien sex.”

Come here Kyle, I won’t bite you, well not yet at least.”

“Michael I ...”

“Kyle strip off your clothes come here and lay face down, I will not hurt you just want to massage your back. That is all”

“Promise?”

“I won’t anything unless you’re okay with it. I don’t need to rape a guy, never had to.”

“Max?”

”Lay down Kyle and relax.”

“Okay, shit it is cold in here. What about the girls, what if they come in?”

“They are at the movies and shopping all day. Now look how tense you are, relax and let me massage out the kinks. Shit Kyle you have a good body here, why hide it from us.”

“Michael I, oh good that feels good .. yeah real good. Damn your body feels good on my back.. shit what is happening to me?”

“Now Kyle you may have changed inside a little we do not know yet.”

“Changed inside ..Max? Shit I can I get PREGANT?”

“No Kyle, well I do not think so. And if you do shit, it will be a warrior’s son. Think of that, you will be my bitch on Antar.”

“MICHAEL!”

“Kyle he is teasing you, males cannot have children, even hybrids or changed. But you may have activated the growth of a gland, both Michael and I have it, helps us to enjoy sex. It secretes liquid, so it is more comfortable to enter.”

“What?”

“That is what I am going to check for Kyle to see if you have the gland, otherwise I have to be more careful. Just relax, feel the warmth of my touch and listen to my voice as I enter you. You deserve me, you want me to mount you to fuck you, your heart is pounding I can feel it.”

“Fuck Michael, that is oh shit , your lips feels so good on my neck and back, don’t stop, oh fuck, SHIT Michel .. that ... oh shit you bite. Fuck.”

“Kyle turn around and face me, yeah like that, easier face to face, so Max can join in. That way you can feel the power of us both through the connection to me.”

“Michael, I am not sure about this.”

“Kyle do you want me to stop? It will not hurt; I have the power to stop any pain, all you will feel is pleasure. Even human you can enjoy this. Just let me enter a little, you tell me how it feels, how much you like it.”

“Shit Michael.. god .. fuck.. you are so .. fuck it is big...damn.”

“Damn Kyle you feel good, fuck yes, that is it, all the fucking way. Damn, your tight, shit, Lift you ass more, that is it ... fuck Kyle.”

“Don’t get use to it Michael, this time only.”

“I fucking know Max, DAMN did you have to slam into me so hard. Fuck Max.”

“You like it Rath admit it, you enjoy me. You always have.”

“Damn Max, faster, shit yes, I fucking feel coming.”

“Feel it Kyle. get ready for the whopper of orgasm when he comes.”

“Damn, damn.. damn.., don’t stop.. shit you guys, fuck Michael more faster.

“Fuck you Rath, damn I am coming, I fucking love you.”

“Shit, yes, fuck yes, you damn bastard ,.. yes.. fuck you .. damn it Zan, I love you too....fuck it.. I am coming.”

“Yo guys HOLY SHIT... FUCK MICHAEL... FUCK .. SHIT... this is fucking unreal.”
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks for the feedback Flamehair, Mariael311, Roslover39, FaithfulAngel24 for the feedback.. hope everyone is enjoying .. we are coming to the end soon.. not much more left to be translated .. although the sexual antics may have just started in earnest...lol

1A) b) Interpretation of Dreams Regarding Male Sexual Parts

The male member plays an important part in dream and dream interpretation. For instance if a male dreams his penis has been cut off it is an omen that he will die. His life will be cut short; his descendants will dwindle and die off.

On the other hand, if a male dreams of his penis enlarging to great length and girth, this is a sign of power and he will be rich in his life with females, numerous male off springs, and great wealth is ensured.

The sight of a skillet in one’s dreams indicates great bodily harm for the married male who has been caught fornicating with a younger females, not of his harem, or for males not bond to. 1)

If man dreams of a lily that means he will suffer monetary misfortune where as if he dreams of fresh young vibrant rose means a lover for him to pleasure and enjoy. 2) It is quite common for lovers in the Royal Harems to send a tray of roses to their husband or confident as indication they are in need of sexual gratification.

The finding of jewels indicates great wealth, while the losing of jewels means poverty. 3)

A sword indicates war in impeding, a sword with blood on it means a great victory, and a sword still in its hilt means death.

To dream of a bridal, bit, or whip indicates slavery or servitude to another male or female. 4)

To dream of trees means several sexual exploits with males in the future. 5)

To dream of birds indicates love will be flying away from you.

To dream of your name means fame and fortune and is an omen to be blessed.

The sight of fire in one’s dream is a symbol of anger or aggression,; a need to be all consuming of your confident or lover.

To dream of banquets and feasts of great quantity, mean prestige and wealth. Having the food feed to you by a bevy of young male and females, indicates a vast harem for the male to enjoy. 6)

1) Apparently the use of kitchen utensil to inflict harm upon the person of a married male is a universally common idea.

2) Where as the lily is the closet description we have in English, the rose itself appears to be the same rose on earth.

3) While the monetary system of Antar has not been quite figured out, it appears there is a great value on jewels, although the type and descriptions are not prevalent at this time.

4) Obvious in the meaning of the words bid and bridal there is some form of animal transportation, maybe much like our horses.

5) It appears a great number of items are symbolically phalli in this society, not unlike the various cultures on earth. To what degree that the Antar hold the penis or sexual prowess with regard is not know.

6) A common sexual fantasy of being fed by number of males or females is a common motif on Earth as well, with grapes being the food item of choice. This book does not mention any one food in particular; although it can be concerned, it would be sweet succulent finger foods.

<center> ~~~~ PAGE 9 ~~~~~</center>
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks Flamehair for the continued feedback... you are wonderful

<center>WARNING: EXPELICT SEXUAL SCENE M/F </center>

<center> ~ Conversation 12 ~ </center>

“So Michael what kinds of things do you dream of?”

“What Maria?”

“What kinds of things do you dream of? Any trees, skillets, you dick falling off?”

“Maria just what the hell are you sniffing?”

“Nothing I was just reading the Antarian Sex Manual.”

“Now why the hell are you reading that piece of shit!”

“Because I am curious as to why you aliens think and do.”

“Baby you know what I can do.”

“Do I?”

“Oh Yeah, tell me you do not like when I do this.”

“Michael, oh shit feels good... Michael it is the bright daytime, everyone is at home.”

“So what?

“So what, the rest will hear.

“Baby if I do it right the frickin WHITE HOUSE will hear us.

“Michael... oh yesssss.”

“See that and that is only with my hands... just wait till my tongue gets going.”

“Damn you Guerin.”

“That is right, shit I love the taste of you.”

“Oh Michael... yess right there..”

“So can anyone join in?

“Hey Isabel, come here babe.”

“Michael I missed you today.”

“Michael!

“Maria I am here baby, I can do two things at once, remember I am an alien...”

“So Michael have you got two cocks down or what?”

“No I have a cock and a tongue now who want what....”

//// sex sounds.. use you imagination especially on who has what...lol////

“Max what do you dream about?”

“I don’t know ... not much I guess. Why?”

“Oh Maria and I were talking earlier, about dreams and such.”

“You guys read that stupid sex manual.”

“Yeah!”

“It is all bull, ignore it.”

“It is interesting what you aliens like in sex.”

“Damn is that Michael and Maria I hear.

“Max shut up and concentrate on me.”

“Yes Liz... just curious, so Liz fell like cuddling?”

“Cuddling Max... not really

“No Liz?”

“No!”

“What? Come on you like it frisky.”

“Frisky?”

“Yeah you know, playtime in bed.”

“Max, why is it when you are with Michael you are practically humping him all the time, talking dirty and such. But with me it is like I am not real, like a image.”

“Honey it is not that, you are like a porcelain doll to me, I want to protect you and make love with you gentle. Come on I swill show you my soul.”

“No Max, I do not feel like sharing souls. I feel like fucking your world until the earth stands still.”

“LIZ!”

“Oh really Max grow up shut up and get over here. I will show you what I am, I am a WOMAN , who likes to fuck.”

“Whoa Liz, shit Liz,.. god where did you learn to do THAT.”

“Max, it is all natural.”

////sounds of slurping and sucking.. yeah use your imagination on what is going on...lol ////
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks to all for reading..

Okay this is a redo…. not sure how it plays with the original I did .. although I think close …… hope everyone enjoys.. ……

NEXT PARTS COMING UP SOON: the sex is about to heat up as Kyle meets his experiment and the infamous positions begin to be leaked out… I can only say a page of an explicit blow job is found and well you know what happens….lol

Oh My …………………..

2A) Female Sex Parts

a) Various Names

These are the 20 principle names given to female sexual organs according to their descriptions or the owner’s behavior/ attitude.1)

#1) The Blossom Full of Nectar This name is given to the vagina that is full of fluid at the thought of it s lover’s caresses.

#2) The Love Canyon This appears to be a slang given to a female who follows the warriors from town to town. The canyon is in reference to training exercises in which the pilots enter time after time. 2)

#3) Enchanted Garden The name given to the vagina of a female who males her lover feel as though he is in a secret garden, enchanted with her delights, enamored by her lovemaking abilities.

#4) Forbidden Fruit These female parts are owned by another and to take would cause a major conflict or death. Although this female is the most rare of cases, she does not think of the consequences that must be considered. 3)

#5) The Rosebud The name given to the vagina of a young virgin, because her petals are like that of the rose about to open. 4)

#6) The Echo The name of a vagina so deep that even the longest male member can reach the end with comfort and ease.

#7) The Insatiable This vagina so named because it is unquenchable in it’s thirst for the male member. It is a rarity and can only be found only in a small population of females, who are wild and alive with passion, when the flames of desire are deep within them. This female can take on a variety of lovers one after the other with no complaints of headaches. 5)

#8 ) Yearning So named due to the condition of the female in which it resides. This vagina after long periods of abstinence comes alive in the hands of the skilled lover.

#9) Entrapment The name given to the female sexual parts so named for the female that practices entrapment of a male member causing a child to be produced without thought given to that child’s life but to her own manipulative abilities.

#10) Red Fire This name is given to the female who vagina desires intercourse with such abandonment that it give immense pleasure to the male member by pressing forward urging it deeper and faster than the male thought possible.

#11) Jewel This refers to the vulva which can give a male a strong erection just at the sight of it, domed shaped with firm flesh, it has the ability to mesmerize the male drawing his lips and tongue to her.

#12):Silent Mouth The name given to the vagina reminiscent of the silent voice her master produces in the are of lovemaking.

#13) Pink Passion The vagina so named for it’s perfection, the pink vulva and full lips that draws a lover in.

#14) Palace Gates This vagina is very tight and short in length. The male member in attempting penetration may find the door impregnable and thus intercourse impossible.

#15) Gold Digger The female to whom these parts are own by is deceitful in her attitude, thoughts, and words, seeking only to find and marry a male for the monetary aspect.

#16) Heart This refers to the appearance of the female member in that it reminds one of the shape of a heart.

#17) Deep Sea This vagina engulfs and swallows the receiving penis, threatening to take the testicles inside as well.

#18 ) Orchid This term is usually reserved for older females, who are virgins into their later life. 6)

#19) The Duelist This vagina so wishes to be a male that it fights with the penis upon penetration. The two skillfully duel with each other, one withdrawal back as the other thrusts forward. The female body, which owns this vagina, moves constantly until the duel is finished and the penis had ejaculated. It is said be a fine fight for those males ready to take one on.

#20) Dead Fish The least desirous vagina is one that lays there unemotional and waits for the male member to enter do his duty and leave. This female shows no emotional attachment, movement, moans or even shows signs of life much to the dismay of the male. 7)

1)Please take special note that while the male private parts are based on the size, shape and texture of the penis as well as the technique used during sex, the female parts are more on description of the part and on the emotional, behavioral, and social personification of the owner.

2) slang used mainly by fighter pilots

3) Similar to the incident concerning Helen of Troy

4) Slang for a virgin

5) Headaches or other aliments must be a common place illness for refusing sex on Antar much as the same where it happens here on earth

6) The rosebud is for a young virgin where as this translation is for an much older one.

7) This translation ended with many “……” after the text. It is not known if this is in reference to the text or indicating an unfinished text

<center> ~~~~ PAGE 10 ~~~~~</center>
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>WARNING: EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENE </center>

<center>WARNING: Excessive Language </center>

<center> ~ HACKER EMAIL 1 ~ </center>

<center>Hey to all readers of the Antarian Sex Manual </center>

My name is ‘Shadow_Ro_2000_Master’ and I have just hacked into the super computer at the University. You would not believe what I found… pages of illustrations of the oddest creatures in sexual positions. There is a conspiracy going on, the professors are hiding these because they believe if found the public will turn against the Antarians and their race.

I am attempting to download the pictures now but time is short as the guards will be checking the rooms again in a few minutes and I have to be on the move. For now let me send you this: a guide to a fucking good Antarian blowjob. Downloaded it over New Years Eve when the guards were wasted.

If these Antarians have dicks and like to be sucked then just who in the hell is in these pictures? The aliens I am looking at on the screen certainly do not have anything I want to suck on or fuck.

Shit guards … okay I need to vanish enjoy this part.. I will try and return

<center>Signing off Shadow_Ro_2000_Master
</center>

<center>Antarian Guide to Fellatio </center>

Fellatio (1) is oral sex performed on a man in a heterosexual or homosexual relationship. The female version of oral sex is referred to as cunnilingus.

Like all sexual skill the art of fellatio must be leaned though actual physical contact. Although reading guides such as the instruction given here within is an excellent way to mentally prepare oneself, though it does fail in comparison to the actual experience.

The key element in knowing what the male partner you are trying to pleasure likes. Communication is thus a major factor, in open sexual dialogue you will know what he likes and dislikes giving you the data you need to perform the ultimate satisfaction in oral sex that will keep him coming back for more.

It is best if you mentally prepare yourself this sensational erotic experience, especially if this is your first time, remember this is for him, but that does not mean you have to go without be satisfied yourself. For those who are receiving the act of having your penis sucked, it would be considerate to make sure you are clean and responsive to your partner. (2)

Find a position that is comfortable for the both of you, unless of course you are role-playing or into BDSM and then you go with the story line. If you wish to deep throat the male, it is advisable you find a position where the angle of the penis and throat are aligned for ease of manipulation. Comfort would dictate using the natural downward angle of the throat. Be sure in a deep throat situation that you relax the muscles of the throat to prevent the gag reflex.

The basic idea of fellatio is to suck on the penis, but there is so much more that can be done with the tongue and hands can do during the performance (3) so that one may truly enjoy the event. Unless your partner wants straight suck job where there is no foreplay necessary to be performed, it is better to start slowly, teasing, setting up the mood for the actual event.

Start slowly kisses distributed down the torso tot he penis or up the legs. The inner thighs and lower abdomen are very erotic and sensitive places. Kiss his testicles, feel them in your hands, gently caressing them as you watch his reaction. Your partner should be enjoying this, waiting anxiously for you to engulf the head of his penis.

If his penis is still soft use your tongue to tease and lick around the glands. One place that is especially sensitive is the frenulum (4) and the small triangle area on the underside of the penis. This area is exceptionally sensitive and ver reactive to touch especially that of the tongue. He should become hard as a rock by this point. If he is still soft take the penis into your mouth and with luck it will harden inside. The feeling for the active partner is quite thrilling while exploring the texture of the skin while the member hardens.

One note, very few male like the feeling of teeth scrapping the delicate skin of their penis, which can be painful. Be sure and try to keep the teeth covered.

Be sure and experiment with different technique, it is only through actual practice you will improve. Vary your methods, if you just suck and use your mouth like a vacuum, (5) your jaw and muscles will be sore and the pleasure will dissipate quite rapidly

Just because you can suck hard does not meant is a good experience for the male, try using your hands to stoke the section of the penis you are unable to effectively place in your mouth. Also feel around the testicles and the anus, as these are sensitive areas. The gland inside the Antarian male anus will effectively lubricate a finger and placing one finger into the anus cavity seeking out the prostrate gland will trigger an reaction in an powerful organism.

You will know your partner is enjoying the experience if you hear heavy rapid breaths or moaning sounds.

If you are able keep an eye on the scrotum, as this is an indication of how close the male is to ejaculation. The skin will tighten and the testicles will be drawn upwards. At this point expect the male to ejaculate into your mouth. The semen amount will equal 1 to 2 teaspoons (6) full in a normal organism.

1) In the vernacular a blow job

2) Foul smells and untidy appearance may be a turn off for your partner. Once again communication and a considerate attitude is a must.

3) The word translated here performance is the word commonly associated with actor’s skill, which leads one to take note that the Antarians may link the

4) In translating this section we are confident that the penis of the Antarian male is identical to that of the human male which leads to some interesting speculation on origin.

5) The word here was hard to translate and after several attempts I have decided to use the term “vacuum” as the closest word the image implies.

6) This appears to be the same quantity in a human male.

<center> ~~~~ PAGE 11 ~~~~~</center>