Roswellian Kama Sutra (UC/CC/Adult/Slash) A/N 01/28/08[WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

<center> ~ Comment 4 ~ </center>

Ooooh how dare you say such a thing DR. LOVE. Image

Just wait ‘till tonight, you are one dead al…. I mean person.

If you think for one little minute that I am going to pander to you, just because you say so, you have anthorer thing coming.

You better be ready to apologize big time. Hear that mister…….. Image

Or you will sleeping with fearless leader for a long long time…. GOT IT

Dr. Love’s other relationship
also a Mrs. Love:
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> ~ Conversation 4 ~ </center>

“Michael…Michael”

“Max! I’m here. Stop shouting”

“Where?”

“Look up.”

“What the … Michael what are you doing up in the tree.”

“Nothing just sitting here.”

“Hiding?”

“Yeah.”

“Maria and Isabel?”

“Yeah and Liz.”

“Liz?”

“Yeah she is in league with the women against Michael hatred club.”

“Oh I see. Any particular reason why all the girls are mad at you?”

“No, not a thing I can think of. They all must be PMSing.”

“Oh really… it would not have anything to do with that posting I read from Dr. Love. Would it?”

“Posting?… not sure what you’re talking about Max.”

“You don’t remember me saying no more posts.”

“Oh come on Max, I had to. After all, on Antar we are superior. You remember the women, the harem, and the servants. You cannot tell me you did not like it, Come on Zan, the harem was your second home.”

“Don’t drag me down there Michael, you are digging your own grave. Better, put the brakes on before Vilandra takes you down a peg or two. And I do not want to think what Maria will do.”

“Okay.”

“And no more postings.”

“Yeah sure fearless leader.”

“Right!… I think I hear a car door shutting. Michael where are you going?”

“Down the street to hide out in the old baseball dug out. Be back when they are asleep.”

“Just where do you think you are going Mr. Guerin?”

“Maria! Hi hon, when did you get home. Going down the street for some ice. See you in a few…”

“Oh no! Get your tail back her Dr. Love.”

“There he is. Michael! Stay PUT.”

“Oh shit, Lord please take me now. Hey Isabel, Liz how is it going?”

“Fine just fine Dr. Love or should I call you Lord and Master.”

“Come on Isabel I was kidding. Hey! Ouch! Watch the head with your purse. What have you got in there lead weights?”

“Kidding my ass, I will not refer to you or Zan that way never again on Antar got it Rath.

“Loud and clear can you hold down the decibel level there Vilandra.”

“That goes double for me Michael. Do not even try it mister. How dare you assume that I was some type of slave to your demands? Boy you have a lot to learn”

“Understood Maria… got it. Damn woman you have got to cut your nails; I have holes in my chest.”

-------------------------------------------------

“FUCK! yeowwwww. Watch it!”

“Michael is that you.”

“Yeah thanks for the hernia.”

“Sorry man did not mean to trip over you.”

“That’s okay.”

“Why are you laying on the floor in the front room?”

“Oh I don’t know guess I felt like having sex on the floor.”

“Sex, does that not take at least two?”

“Yeah but this is a private party.”

“Got kicked out huh.”

“Banned for 72 hours.”

“Wow… so why on the floor here.”

“Well figured Liz would be pissed if I plopped myself in your bed.”

“Yeah she would get mad.”

“Kyle you said was off limits although it would be good.”

“Damn it Rath. I am not putting up with any crap Rath, not like last time.”

“Oh cool your jets Zan, christ make a few mistakes and they never let you forget.”

“Mistakes, no affairs Michael… okay this is not the time. We will talk about them later.”

“Hand me Lappy.”

“Lappy?”

“Yeah the laptop. I named it.”

“Lappy?”

“Okay so I am not original, so sue me.”

“Here. What are you looking up at this hour, oh no Michael not sex sites.”

“I told it was a private party. God Max get a life. I am looking up that fucked up translator and see what the new sections there are.”

“Oh move over, why are we on the floor.”

“The sofa sucks need a new one”

“So is there anything new.”

“SHIT there sure is Max look here.”

“Well I will be damned. Do people really do that?”
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> ~ Email Reply Reaction Appointment Result (2) ~ </center>

(Email)

Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:33:38 -0500 (EST)

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.antar_project

Subject: Artist

To: "Claymore Helmer " <C_Helmer>

Clay

I have been contacted by an artist for the illustrations. His name is Rob Roy, and his examples look good, very detailed work, clear and precise. In addition, he is the only one that has applied for the position. I would therefore suggest that we offer the position to Mr. Roy, along with the first of five positions that have been verified as being true in translation.

I also need to inform you of a potential threat on the net in the form of one “Dr. Love”. This film-flam artist claiming to be a PhD in sex therapy has been assaulting our board with derogatory comments towards us and the book. There appeared today, posts from two women claiming to be this man’s wives. We obviously have some sort of religious nut on the loose, a bigot, or a serious mental case. Please advise.

In regards to the next two sections, they are ready for posting sometime tomorrow.

Regards: Henry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reply)

Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 10:15:53 -0700 (MST)

Subject: Re: Page 23

To: "Henrich Schmidt " <hjschmidt>

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.antar_project

Henry

Since Mr. Roy has been the only applicant, and since we are not paying the man, go ahead and offer him the position on a contingency bases and send him the first positions needed for illustrations.

As for this Dr. Love, as long as his threats are not intimidating or life threatening go ahead and let him blow off some steam. How long can he keep up the interest? He will get bored and go somewhere else.

Are you still keeping up the experiments regarding the positions and how they work out in real life situations?

Glad to hear about tomorrow’s posting. Look forward to seeing the completed formatted result.

Clay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reaction)

“Michael what is this in the mail?”

“What Max?”

“A letter from a Dr. Henrich Schmidt, the Antar project, University of New Mexico.”

“Really let me see.”

“Sorry Michael it is not for you, addressed to a Rob Roy! Sounds like that silly drink name you conqueror up in Vegas, doesn’t it?”

“Come on Max hand me the letter.”

“Rob Roy, just how many names do you have Michael?”

“Not many , a few.”

“So you had to use my name, the Rob Roy one.”

“Could not use Dr. Love.”

“Oh really, I think they would love to hear from you Dr, Love and you screwed up Michael-ville philosophy concerning male and female roles.”

“Funny Max, holy crap I got the job.”

“What job Michael?”

“This one Max.”

“You are going to illustrate the Antarian Kama Sutra? So who are your models Michael?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Appointment)

Dear Mr. Rob Roy,

I hereby would like to offer you the temporary illustrator appointment as in accordance with the paperwork for Ref No: R2801.

If you are interested in accepting, please reply in person at 1-505-555-8198 by June 6, 2006.

Enclosed are the directions for the first five positions that are required. These need to be done by the dates enclose don each sheet. Please take special note the special Antarian descriptions.

Thank-you for your application, look forward to working with you in the future.

Dr. Henrich Schmidt
hjschmidt@yahoo.co.antar_project
University of New Mexico
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Result)

"Oh yes, just like more, deeper…oohh god … yessss”

// Rustling of paper.//

“Michael ... Michael why did you stop, what is that on top of my back. Michael it is cold, what is it ?”

//Rustling of paper. //

“Shush Maria give me a minute.”

//Scratching of pencil on paper.//

“Michael Guerin what are you doing?”

“Maria do not move, just put your head down, rest, I will be a few minutes okay.”

“MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Maria!!!! Stop moving, I am working on a job. I you keep moving I am going to lose it.”

“Job? What job?”

“Illustrating for scientific book.”

“Illustrating… OMG Michael you are not sketching me and you and ….”

“Maria calm down and stop moving around, I have one last small detail there to get.”

“Detail? Michael what the hell? Stop holding me down, Micahel I swear I will….… oghh my god … Michael … oh deep….. oh god… I am ….”

“Like that? I said just give me a minute… yesss….. shit yess Maria!”

// The sound of a sketch pad dropping to floor. //
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>Part I: Continue </center>

3)Those Arts And Sciences That Should Be Studied In Order To Achieve Maximum Results

Every Antarian male should be well aware of the sexual gratification and sensual pleasures that are capable of achieving through the implementation of the procedures as described in Chapter 5.

Every Antarian female should also be acquainted with the procedures in Chapter 5 as well as the social arts and sciences before the actual date of her marriage. They should continue to do so after marriage as well. In the case of the Royal line, this is of course with the pleasure and recommendation of the husband if he so wishes that desire.

The following are the arts and sciences that should be studied in addition to Chapter 5 as these will enhance the pleasure and ambiance of the situations the various couplings will encounter.

• Musical delights of singing and playing a musical instrument
• The erotic and exotic movement of dance
• Literature devices of writing and the erotic use of reading in sexual situations
• The art of making beds for pleasure
• Art of preparing perfumes or scents that entice the sexual appetite
• Proper placement of jewels and adornment in dress
• Culinary art
• The art of erotic love

4)Those Things That Make The Art Of The Sexual Act Pleasing In The Wake Of The Aftermath

Let your stomach be free from excessive amount of food or drink (1), for one too full cannot fully enjoy the heart conditioning exercise generated by the sexual acts.

Before the male can relish in the effects of the culmination and the aftermath of sexual pleasure, he must as indicated in Section 1, on the proper behavior in seduction of a confidant, lover, or wife. The male must perfect the art of foreplay, for it as important as the actual act of intercourse in the eyes and heart of his love.

Therefore, it is advisable for one to take time and fully enjoy the following activities to ensure a successful outcome for both parties.

• Excite each other by kissing the lips, cheeks, the jaw line, and throat. Nibble and suckle at your lover’s nipples, feeling them harden under your skillful touch, however be forewarned not to inflict pain that may become distasteful. Know that when enough pressure is warranted and when too much is harmful.

• Lavish your beauty with full, wet kisses as you explore the chest, abdomen, navel and thigh areas. Nip and bite with care as you explore every square inch of skin, map your lover’s body with you mind, so even in the dark; your fingers are nimble and knowledgeable.

• Become well acquainted with that area of your lover that elicits screams of passion echoing forever in your ears when success is achieved in bringing your lover to climax by mouth and fingers before you bring your member to pleasure there.

• Cling your lover close to your body, interlace your arms and legs; intertwine your souls, your internal beings, two hearts beating as one. As the act becomes more and more intense you will feel your lover’s heavy sighs, eyes will glaze over, the moisture between the two will flow, it is at that point your member must raise to the fullest for this is the time that is most favorable to the act of love, the game that all beings play. Both you and the lover will find ritualistic movements that appear naturally, heavy breathes, lack of air as the room thickens with sex, and in the end both will collapse as the inner walls hold you in their grasp, you will explode inside, flooding with your semen.

An old story, from the ancient days is still handed down to males upon their wedding night as the proper method of instruction for their marital duty. In the story an Antarian General, fierce on the battlefield but shy in the bed, asked a seer what was the most likely way to create affection in the heart of his lover, on their night of wedded bliss, so she would dream of none other. The seer (2) is supposed to have said the following:
  • General;, You who shows such bravery upon the field of honor come here today to ask of this old aged, dried up seer how to ensure love on the night of your first sexual intercourse with a wife of the ancient line. You who put forth this question to me, you must develop a taste for sex as much as you have developed a taste for blood on the battlefield, for the bedroom is the battlefield of love. You must touch her with as much passion as you place in your sword, with as much excitement, as you put in the kill, with as much hope as you put in an assault. Then you must embrace her close at the moment of ejaculation for that is the victory in this battlefield.

Believe me, though love for me is long gone, I remember the passion still in my soul, the fire of the kisses, the embraces, the visits of his succulent lips and tongue upon my breasts and to that area which only a woman desires to feel incredible waves of unimaginable sexual fulfillment.

A woman is fragile like an herb or flower that conceals it scent until rub releasing the oils. It is with warmth and kindness the plants release their fragrance; it is not the same with those that you love. She is a raw jewel, waiting for the jeweler to expose the facets of her life, her love, her passion.

Take care, General of warriors, take care in acting thus so that the two of you will orgasm together, the act of culmination will be explosive, one feeding off the other. When you feel her grasp your member in her tight walls, squeezing the life semen from you, you will weep with tears of joy, for only a woman can bring down even the greatest warrior in the throws of such passion.

This act, this great act of devotion that you share for her will result in eternal bliss for you both. A lover, who knows how to satisfy his love, will be rewarded with her devotion and pleasure.

O you men, warriors and poets alike, you are all one and the same. When the act of soliciting a lover comes, you all wish for sentiment, for devotion. But that decision lies upon your hearts, your skills, your treatment of that fragile creature a female is, honor her as a immortal being, a goddess in her own right, a princess in her your eyes.

Explore her with great excitement, neglect nothing, yes, even, entirely occupy her soul, her body, her very existence. Do not let a moment go by that she does not know of love, of tenderness, of fertility, of fulfillment.

Ah General then let it be known when the time draws, near, you will know naturally if its arrives, place your member deep inside her, with strong powerful movements, intended for the woman to experience pleasure. Lie on her breasts, let your love rain down upon her, kisses like drops flooding her, and then when you feel her climax, push for the end, crown that which is your labor with virility, endurance.

Once General you have found this delight, in the battlefield of a woman, take care not to withdrawal but to remain in that place which you have found contentment, delight in the knowledge. Listen to her sighs, her sweet breathes of desire and pleasure, give her kisses and caresses that ease the violence in which you projected upon her fortress.

Once this battle has ended, like a good warrior, General, after the end of your amorous entanglement, withdraw your member carefully, cautiously. Then do not leave the marital bed, or race to find another, but draw her into your arms, skin touching, creating for her a blanket of your flesh to her back or front, as you feel fit. For this is your wife, not a some domesticated animal that an ignorant farmhand has mounted out of desperate measures, but your eternal half, treat her as you would treat yourself.

However be forewarned General, that a man who is unable to fulfill his role, will destroy this bliss, that birth of love. If a woman does not receive what is her due, by law in the marriage, and my law in nature, she shall surely turn from you.

1) This is in reference to alcoholic beverages.

2)The seer mentioned in this story could be the seer Ammrath, a very old seer who is reputed to have foresight during the reign of Uthrox.

<center> ~~~~ PAGE 3 ~~~~~</center>
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks to everyone for the posting and pm’s, I did not mean to worry anyone; I just had some personal problems that I reacted to rather badly. I am one of those that cry, don’t sleep, or eat when upset, and after two weeks I kind of collapsed from exhaustion and basically a hurt heart, still not eating or sleeping really but today I do feel a little better, so we shall see how far I can go. I write mainly on an emotional tide, and right now that is fluctuating widely, so my writing may be a little off right now. Starting with the easier ones first, as the mind is still a little foggy and humor is pretty much non-existent at this time. Please forgive any major typos and non-coherent sentences.

<center> ~ Conversation 5 ~
</center>

(Isabel and Maria)

“Hey Maria can I talk with you?”

“Sure Isabel what is it?”

“I was wondering if it was okay with you, if Michael and I spent some private time together tonight. It is important.”

“Sure why?”

“I want to recreate our wedding night on Antar, you and Michael had a wedding and that night here on earth. Michael and I had no wedding on earth and no night.”

“That is because you two are still married according to Antarian Law.”

“True Maria but still there is something missing. I want to try to recapture a part of us.”

“What brought this on?”

“I was reading that stupid book on line. It is bringing up some many hidden memories, both pleasant and sad. I thought back to how I was trained at the place, trained to be a wife to Rath, to be the perfect hostess, lover, mistress, confident, nurse, mother, everything.”

“Isabel this is not the dark ages you do not have to pander to Michael’s whims.”

“Yes I know that and I am not cowering to him. I want to recreate that part of us, when our life first began before all the horrible stuff.”

“Well, I guess I can understand.”

“Will you be alright a night without Michael?”

“Sure Isabel, it will give me some time to catch up on some old movies plus pamper myself, it seems anymore I do not get much free time to myself.”

“I owe you big time Maria and a private night with Michael also.”

“Deal. Take care of space boy.”

“Oh I plan to.”

“You will let me in on a few of those Antarian sex secrets, right Isabel?”

“Sure, Maria starting tomorrow I will tell you all the secrets I was taught. Some are there in the book just read.”

“Give me just one hint now.”

“Okay, Antarian males like to have their.....”

~~~whispering~~~~~

“Oh my god, are you serious, I have got tot try that. See you in the morning; I am coming in bright and early to try that in person.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Maria and Liz)

“Hey Maria.”

“Hi Liz.”

“What is up, it is late, usually by this time the house is shaking with you and Michael. Trouble again?”

“No, Isabel wanted a private night with Michael. Something about recapturing their weeding night on Antar.”

“Oh, are you okay with that.”

“Yeah Liz, you know it is hard sharing Michael with Isabel, but this has to be the hardest.”

“Letting them alone.”

“Yeah, I feel out of the alien loop.”

“Maybe you need time also with Michael alone.”

“Funny Isabel mentioned that, I think I would like some private time again with him.”

“Oh, so what are you planning tonight?”

“I don’t know, some old movies, facial masks, paints my nails, eart tons of ice cream you know the drill.”

“Slumber party rules huh?”

“Yeah I guess so, a party of no, no girls around to invite.”

“Hey what am I chopped liver here, I am still a girl.”

“No you are an old married woman, go off to Max.”

“Maria, I think Max can live a night without me, I have to deal with him and Michael and their private time, well he can just deal with my private time.”

“You going to stay up with me?”

“Sure, it will be like old times, gossip galore. This will be fun; we have not had a good old fashioned slumber party in years. But, only of you tell me what the three of you do? Come on I am dying to know.”

“Great, okay I will dish only if you dish on Max. I want to know…”

“Hey Liz ready for bed, Oh Hi Maria, did not see you there in the frig.”

“Hi Max.”

“Max, Maria and I are using our room tonight for a girl’s night in. You go and share a room with Kyle or sleep on the sofa.”

“A girl’s night, okay, what happened this time Maria, how much trouble is Michael in. I had better go and see…”

“Michael is busy Max.”

“What do you mean Liz?”

“He is with Isabel.”

“Oh… are you okay Maria?”

“Sure why does everyone keep asking me. Michael, Isabel and I are working on this dual wife thing, it is hard but we are making it. Do not worry when things go wrong I will let everyone know.”

“Why don’t you and Kyle order in a pizzas and watch a game on TV in the front room.”

“Oh okay Liz, been a long time since Kyle and I have had a talk together. You girls have a fun time and try to sleep somewhat. Nite honey.”

“Nite Max.”

“Did Max seem upset Maria?”

“Yeah I think he was hoping for a roll in the hay and instead he got Kyle. Michael will explode when he finds out Max is staying with Kyle this evening.”

“Yeah that will be fun to watch, I hope poor Kyle can survive the fury of Rath.”

“Oh he will Max will control Michael, speaking of Max, now tell me girlfriend just how big is ‘little’ Max?”

~~outburst of spontaneous laughing~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Max and Kyle)

“Hey Kyle what is going on?”

“Hey Max.”

“Want to get a pizza and watch a game?”

“Sure that great, I have no plans, the date fell through.”

“Hey sorry I know you kind of liked her.”

“Nah she was just a good lay and it has been a long dry run.”

“Right, so pizza?”

“Sure call it in, where is Liz.”

“She and Maria are having a girl’s night?”

“Is Michael in trouble?”

“No it seems as though Michael and Isabel are having a private night.”

“Ohhh. So that makes you and me buddies for the evening.”

“Yup, mushrooms okay

“Sure, Michael is not going to kick my ass tomorrow for you staying here tonight.”

“No, Kyle I can control Michael and Rath. Unless of course you are planning to exchange me for your date tonight, then Michael may be uncontrollable when he found out”

“What? No Max I am not trying to seduce you. But you have to admit I am curious as to what aliens do especially you and Michael?”

“What do want to know?”

“Is it like human males?”

“Somewhat, different, I think more pleasurable.”

“Wow. So who does who. I mean who is top, you or Michael?”

“You are curious, guess you will have to wait and watch … oops pizza is here”

~~doorbell ringing~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Isabel and Michael)

“Hey Isabel, what is going on?”

“What Michael?

“Well the room is different for one thing?”

“Does it remind you of anything?”

“Yeah, our bedroom on Antar, why the decorating.”

“Any particular bedroom Rath, think real hard?”

“Well, oh come on Vilandra, are you setting me up?”

“God Rath for one minute you could play along and try and be romantic. Would it be that hard for your Michael wall or Rath heart to let in a little light?”

“Hey I am sorry, baby, don’t cry, ahh come on Vilandra? Isabel? Come on don’t cry. Okay this room reminds me of the white Palace on our wedding night, is that what you want?”

“You remember?”

“Of course I do, I am not a complete jerk. But why here and now?”

“I wanted to recreate that night, for us for our special night here on earth. We never had one.”

‘Oh, I see, I guess I have been a complete jerk. Come here.”

“I just wanted us to recapture that moment before everything went sour, before all the problems, the complications.”

“Understand.”

“Michael, put me down before you drop me.”

“I am going to drop you, here on the bed…better right…”

“mmm yessss…”

“Right…… yeah…. Oh baby ….”

“ohhhh….. oh my ……yessssssssss….”

~~heavy breathing amid ‘noises’~~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>Part II:

Concerning the Acquisition of a Wife </center>

1)....Observations for Betrothal and Marriage Specimens
............a)The Classes And Whom Should Marry Whom
…………….... i)Royal Class
…………….... ii)Lesser Royal Class
…………….... iii)Mayums
…………….... iv)Isusin
…………….... v)Karlins
............b)Those Females Fit for Marriage
…………….... i)Description
…………….... ii)Family Obligations
…………….... iii)Omens
............c) Those Females Unfit for Marriage

2)....Courtship Rituals
.............a)Background
............ b) Unique Antarian Courtship Rituals
............ c) Exceptions To The Courtship Rules

3)....Marriage
............a) Wedding Night and First Encounter
............b) Different and Ancient Forms of Marriage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Observations for Betrothal and Marriage Rites
............a)The Classes And Whom Should Marry Whom
…………….... i)Royal Class
…………….... ii)Lesser Royal Class
…………….... iii)Mayums
…………….... iv)Isusin
…………….... v)Karlins

Royal

It is advisable for two of the same class status to marry; only Royal may marry Royal. In the past, it was regulated that the house of Thardan and the House of Rath were to intermarry for the thrones. 1) Today that proactive has been somewhat discontinued, due to a low birth rat and available marriage partners between the two houses.

Lesser Royal Class

Those of the lesser royal class, the Tristans, the Halendans, and the Jakfras may intermarry with each other at will. Only in extreme circumstances, when no Royals are available for marriage may a King take a lesser royal as a wife.

Mayums

In regards to the Mayums who are a cross between either the lesser Royal lines and the Isusin or the Karlins, it s advisable that they stay in their own bloodlines or continue to marriage within the lesser royals, in order to maintain the alien DNA acquired through the Lesser Royal line. Medical data has shown that when they marry back into the Isusin or the Karlins lines, they revert to that DNA, thus losing the exterior form that is more prevalent.

Isusin

The Isusin class is advised to maintain the purity of their bloodlines as the last of the original inhabitants of Antar and only intermarriage, as their number is still quite large, there should be no problem at the present date for recessive defective genetics to emerge as dominate.

Karlins
Finally to the Karlins, it is advisable that marriage into the Karlins be considered most seriously as the offspring tend to be more violent and unable to control their free will abilities resulting in a tendency to produced harmful works.

b)Those Females Fit for Marriage
………i) Description
……… ii) Family Obligations
……… iii) Omens

i) Description

When a male decides to take a wife, he should be selective in the process to ensure the best breed available. The male should look for a wife from a good solid family, whose parents are still living and in which the ancestral lines can be traced, this is especially important in the Royal line.

The female should be come from a gracious and giving family who counts many lines and houses as affiliated with them. In age, it is desirable that the female be younger than the male, the typical age is 3 years, although a older man taking s a younger wife as a replacement is an exception to the rule.

Without saying, the female should be a walking painting of beauty, in both body and personality. She should have no more or no less than is required in the formation of her body, free from trouble in both mind and body. The male, it should be noted, must posses these qualities as well, especially in te area of his husbandly duties that area of his body must be in working order.

ii) Family Obligations

Royals fall under different codes and regulations than all other classes as their marriage is standardize for the purpose of continuing the line of heirs from the ancestor Zandorath, thus their marriages are arrange even before birth according to strict traditions.

For all other classes, when a female comes of marring age, the parents and older brothers, should be on the look out for a marriage partner. They need to scan all available males, to find the most suitable partner to maintain their daughter in comfort, security, and in loving household.

When a girl wishes to seek a husband, she should be trained by a woman in the art of dressing and mild flirtation that is expected in society by the males. She should take care of her appearance when she attends functions such as sporting events, banquets, marriages, religious, and social activities. At all times she should be escorted by a male member of the family to protect her virtue and honor from those who may wish harm to fall upon the family. Any Male upon seeing may request her name and house from the escort and then may pay his respects to the father or senior male with in the next day.

iii) Omens

When upon seeing your future bride for the first time, take notice of the surroundings for it is told and still revered, all marriages are foreshadowed; one just must be able to read the language.

Good Omens for a beneficial marriage for all
• Money in any denomination found on the way to meeting her.
• If her body contains a sign of good fortune, an indication she had been blessed by the ancients. 2)
• Throbbing of the right left eye of the male
• Sleepless nights with many dreams of the female before seeing her
• A bird of bright plumage circling her house
• Rainbow overshadowing her house
• Sunny day with the moons in the darken sky
• Bright flowers and green foliage in her yard

Bad Omens for a marriage that is doomed
• Cloudy skies and winds
• Funeral procession that cross the path of your intended
• Night Birds and birds of prey that circle the home
• Inching of the male feet as he draws near the house
• Sudden sickness in the male or female upon one meeting the other
• Dead trees or plants in her yard or surrounding area
• Items of male clothing in inappropriate places in her bedroom
• Snickers and jeers form men along the rout to her house
• Females who have a name reminiscent of a stream or flowing spring

c) Those Females Unfit for Marriage
The following is a list of females that are considered unfit for marriage

• Females that are kept concealed from the future husband until the wedding night
• Females who have an ill-sounding name, especially those with thre letters of which 2 are ‘A’
• Females who are formed like a male
• Females who have with many men
• Females who are a friend
• Females who are a sister or close relative
• Females who are not in your class

1) Before the house of Rath gave up the Throne of Antar to the House of Thardan, the Kings were the blood descendant of both Houses. After the signing over of power, the houses for a period of time held occupancy of the throne as co–regents, thus the marriage producing a heir between the two houses was broken as the need was voided. Therefore today the King of Antar is no longer of pure patrilineal blood line of Zandorath, instead being traced through the sister and her marriage to Thardan.

2) These marks seem to vary according to what the male is looking for in a wife.

<center>
~~~~ PAGE 4 ~~~~~
</center>
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> ~ Comment 5 ~ </center>

Great translation profs, we males must be on the watch for the female species. After all they can be treacherous when it comes to deceiving poor innocent males, not that I am one of those… of course not, I am the King of my Castle and my wives know that and bow down before me. Yes sir.. re… King, well maybe prince, but definitely in control. Yup, fuck yes, the man of my house. Yup ALL MAN you know what I mean right?

Dr. Love
PhD in Sex therapy
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> ~ Conversation 6 ~ </center>

“Hey Michael come over here did you read the latest installment?”

“What Max..my god you are still reading that trash. That book is noting, here lets find a good porn page. I am ready for some fun and action.”

“Funny Michael, this is about our culture, things about the sexual side of us as aliens. Don’t you want to know what we are expected to behave and act about sex?”

“I know what people need in the sexual sense Max. Need a lesson? I am up for a good fuck, see…. what about you?”

“Michael, stop that. Michael! Why can you never be serious about something important?”

“I am being serious Max. Serious about your cock, now shut up and let’s play.”

“Michael!”

“Busy Max.”

“Michael. whoa… oh god… yeah…I mean no. No …oh god ... okay Michael stop that before this goes too far.”

“Ardt gt frt.”

“What Michael I cannot understand you are mumbling.”

“Sorry busy.”

“Ah Michael, stop it and listen. Oh.. god.. a little more…oh yeah … Michael… wait…No! Now listen to this part about what types of women to marry ... says here not to marry a woman with a bad name such as one that ends in “a”, is three letters long or is reminiscent of a stream or flowing spring. She will be unfaithful, a harlot of common men.”

“Well that explains it!”

“What!”

“Why your marriage to Ava was no good, three letters, two A’s, and Ava in Antarian mean flowing water. You were was doomed from the beginning.

“Michael!”

“What! IE she was a slut.”

“Ouch you bit.”

“Hey smack the back of my head again Max and you will be lucky if leave any of it in tact.”

~~~~~~~~rustling of sheets, moaning sounds ~~~~~~~~~
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> ~ Comment 6 ~ </center>

Dear Sirs,

I respectively ask that you reconsider you transition of the Antarian Sex Book; it appears you are making Antarian males out to be what has been term in the past ‘male chauvinistic pigs’. I can assure you this is not the case. These are outdated rules, made for a time long past. If you would please note that in your book, I would be much appreciated

Sincerity
Zan, King of Antar
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

I am absolutely floored with the feedback… you guys certainly know how to brighten a person’s day … Deity and genius!!! ,,, OMG I think my ego is falling in love with two of you especially, tell me where do I send the chocolates and flowers for courting...lol….

Thanks to everyone for reading and the feedback… I really and truly appreciate every single one of you.

s_e_r :D (p.s. just spread down rose petals on my arrival and chant my name reverently…lol)

<center> ~ Conversation 7 ~ </center>

”Well it looks like Dr. Love is up to his old tricks.”

“What Isabel? I am sorry I was reading and did not hear you.”

“I said it looks like our dear DR. LOVE is up to his old Antarian self-absorbed asshole tricks again”

“Oh god not again, another posting.”

“Yup and it only gets better ZAN also posted that the book is depicting Antarian males incorrectly, that they do not behave like that. Sure, your highness, maybe Max does not act that way now, but I remember Zan on Antar, bigger male pig than Rath.”

“Really! You mean Liz’s Mr. Oh-my-Love-he-is-so-sweet-and-kind-would-never-say-a-bad-thing, that Mr. King-of-Antar was a flea bitten dog also.”

“Yes. Oh, but that is not all Maria, I have found Dr. Love’s MSN account and broke into it.”

“Isabel you did not invade his privacy”

“Did so in a heartbeat. What privacy, both Rath and Michel have wondering eyes. Guess what I found the little snake in the grass to be doing?”

“What?”

“There are about 30 some women on this list, women with names like ‘Lusty_babe’, ‘Hot_to_trot_AZ’ oh and my personal favorite ‘F_ME_ DR_LOVE’”

“What? Why that little two timing…”

“Yeah when I logged on in his name, I had over six screens pop up almost immediately.”

“Really what did the girls say, or I just had a terrible thought where there boys also.”

“I am positive one was a male, wanted to know if ‘I’ was in the mood for a good ass fuck.”

“OMG .. what did you say?

“Said not now, in fact never with him.”

“Great comeback there Isabel… so what were the others?”

“They had to be girls, the best one was ‘Hi love, come online, let me put my lips around your hard throbbing cock and blow you into heaven.’”

“No! You are kidding! Ohhhhh that weasel. What did you say to them?”

“I messaged back each and every one and sad I was not interested.”

“That is all you said I AM NOT INTERESTED. Oh yeah Isabel you have mind blowing, put the brakes on, I am in shock, comebacks. I am sure that would wolves at bay.”

“Well, maybe it was not witty, anyway I think we need to give Michael something to worry about.”

“As in?”

“Two, or shall we make that three, can play the game. So who do you want to be? I am going for ‘Hot_Ice’”

“Ummm let me think, how about ‘Sultry_Song’”

“Ohhh, good one Maria… okay I set up an account for both of us, let me now buzz Dr. Love and we will have some fun.”

“All right show time, so what are we going to say Isabel”

“Hi there, lover, this is “Hot_Ice” …feel like playing games today ... I love to play games ... in my games I can melt your hard cock. WANNA PLAY?”

“OMG Isabel you wrote that? Never thought you had it in you woman. Okay now what?”

“We wait for him to answer.”
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.