Roswell Interludes(CC/Adult) Drabble 13 03/11/08 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Drabble #10

This drabble is how Jesse felt about Isabel and their marriage after learning that Max Michael, and Isabel were aliens

Shattered Faith
How could you not tell me?

You defiled the sanctuary of our marriage. I am your husband bound to you by my word and my love. You are my wife, my lover, my eternal essence. Could you not trust me? Confide in me?

I still cannot fathom this fairy tale kingdom with princesses luxuriating in an illusory castle. Alien lands so far away; the death and the resurrection of you three.

How am I to comprehend? To understand?

My whole existence has been turned upside down, everything I believed replaced: science, religion, reality.

What am I to do now? Forgive? Forget?
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Drabble #11

This is a what if drabble… what would Liz feel if Max had to returned to Antar.. this drabble and the number 12 are interconnected

Fighting to Understand and Accept
Leaving: she fought to understand this concept. He had to go, her mind knew this logically, but her heart grieved. It hurt it hurt too much, Liz told herself over and over it would all right. But it is not alright. Time does not heal wounds cut deep.

She worries about him, so far away. Does he still live? Was he killed in that unfathomable war? Her stomach knotted at the tension. Even her dreams offered no solace, no peace of mind.

Mornings were gray and dismal as she awoke time again to shout:
MAX, Come back home to me!
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Roswell Interludes(CC/Adult) Drabble 11 01/05/08

Drabble #12

This is a what if drabble… what happened when Max returned to Antar …. did he forget Liz as Tess said he would...this drabble and the number 11 are interconnected

Haunted Eyes and Regrets
Max regretted returning to Antar; to war, disease, famine, death. He was unprepared, mentally immature, to understand the implications his return as King meant.

Upon arrival they were thrown into fire, baptized in reality as they maneuvered to escape. They aged a hundred years in a few weeks; learning, evolving, and changing in thought and manner.

But one thing remained constant, Max’s eternal devotion and love for Liz. Those eyes; those soul filled eyes haunted his days. Night dreams brought her to his arms; daybreak tore her away as a faint voice shouted out:
MAX, Come back home to me!
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Roswell Interludes(CC/Adult) Drabble 12 01/05/08

Drabble #13

This is a healing drabble..

The Smile that Healed a Soul
There were many people in and out these last three years. Some stayed for a night, some for months. Yet none had influence over him, none touched his soul, his mind the center of his emotions; until that one day when he saw her. There was something in her eyes, the color, no the light that emitted from her heart. He could see himself in her eyes, not as unwanted piece of trail trash, but real, his family. He moved to her as she shared her meager lunch with him, connecting to him. Isabel healed Michael's loneliness with a smile.