Saving The Pieces (OTH, XO, UC, ADULT) A/N 10/30/07[WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Saving The Pieces (OTH, XO, UC, ADULT) A/N 10/30/07[WIP]

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Title: Saving The Pieces
Author: Jessika aka Dreamer<3
Category: Lu/Liz
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: The characters or concept of Roswell and One Tree Hill do no belong to me.
Summary: Sequel to Picking up the Pieces. You don’t really need to read it to understand this one, but it’s a one parter, so it wouldn’t take long.
Author's Note: Just want to give a big thanks to Emma aka Emz80m for being my beta on this! Especially on short notice, you are the greatest hun!

<center>Image
Banner by Me</center>

Chapter 1

“BYE UNCLE WHITEY!!” Liz yelled as she ran out the door of her Uncle’s house. She had been living with him for about 2 weeks now, and he was great with everything.

“BE GOOD!” Whitey yelled back. After the bottle incident, Liz’s first day in North Carolina, he was a little skeptic, even though she explained it to him pretty well, he was still a worry wart.

“I WILL!” She yelled back before shutting the front door. She jogged over to Lucas’s truck and hopped in. She leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips, which he then took control of and it lingered for a long while after.

“MMM.” Liz moaned into his lips. When they split apart, both of their eyes were closed, but they had big smiles on their faces.

“Good morning.” Liz said once she opened her eyes.

“Good morning indeed.” He said before putting his car into reverse and backing out of the driveway.

“So are you ever going to come in, or are you limiting your visits to Whitey down to practice and games only?” Liz asked knowing that Lucas was still scared to be in Whitey’s presence.

“No, no I think I want to avoid him at all costs pretty much.” He said with a hint of fear in his voice. In return Liz laughed.

“It’s not funny; Whitey could have easily killed me and then brought me back to do it again.” Liz rolled her eyes at his dramatic tendencies.

“Oh please, Whitey thinks nothing of it, if you can remember, I sorted it all out.”

“LUCAS SCOTT, I KNOW YOU DID NOT GET MY UNDERAGED NIECE DRUNK!” Whitey screamed as he held up half empty bottles of liquor.

“Uhh…Whitey…I can explain.” Lucas stuttered. Before he came out with a lie, Liz beat him to it.

“I can explain that Uncle Whitey.” Liz said coming out from behind, fully clothed.

“One of you better explain, NOW!” Lucas jumped from the stern voice.

“You see, I had this friend back at home, and he was kind of an alcoholic, and we were close, until things went down hill for him, and when I went to get some garbage bags, I found the bottles in the cabinet, and when I saw them I froze. So I took them and started emptying them out in the sink, then the door bell rang, so I walked over to the door, but then I realized I still had the bottles in my hand, so I placed them down while I went to get the door, and it was Lucas, and he was asking if I needed any help unpacking, and so I showed him to the room so he could help, and I totally forgot all about the bottles and that’s when you came home.” Liz explained without stuttering, or flinching. She showed absolutely no signs of lying; she even had Lucas buying it for a while.

“Oh. Well, still missy, I wish you would have asked me first before dumping my expensive alcohol down the drain, but I understand the need. Next time don’t let it happen.” Whitey stated firmly.

“Yes sir.” Liz said. Lucas who was bewildered at the point, stood quietly, and watched in shock as Whitey walked into the kitchen like everything was all good. Lucas whipped around to face Liz and she had a smirk on her face.

“Howw...did...you?” Liz laughed.

“Practice. Come on, you better help me unpack before Uncle Whitey comes in the room to see that I haven’t really unpacked anything.” Liz said grabbing his arm pulling him into the guest room.

“I still can’t believe how you pulled it off like that, what kind of things did you do that you got so good at lying?” Lucas questioned.

“Too many things, things I don’t want to talk about.” Lucas looked at her.

“Maybe another time, but let’s just have fun today.” Liz said grabbing his hand while giving him a soft smile, reassuring him that she would tell all another day, when she was comfortable and ready.

“Ok, so I was thinking about going to my mom’s café and then maybe we can just hang out at my house?” Liz smirked.

“Is that what you people call it these days? Hang out?” Lucas laughed.

“Nice one wise ass.” Liz gave a wide smile.

“Thanks.” She said teasingly.

“I still think it’s kind of weird, that both of our parents own cafés.” Liz commented.

“I told you Parker, this thing between us, it’s supposed to happen.” Liz laughed.

“You and you’re higher meaning explanations.” She said shaking her head.

“They fit though, you cannot deny that.” Liz rolled her eyes.

“What ever you say.” He looked over at her and smiled, and she returned it; sparkles in both of their eyes.

Lucas pulled up in front of his mom’s café. They both got out of the car and once Liz reached the curb, Lucas grabbed for Liz’s hand, which fit perfectly into his, and they both walked into the café hand in hand.

Karen smiled when she saw her only son walk in with his new girlfriend. Karen wasn’t really sure what the whole story with the two of them was yet, she had been busy with elections lately, but once everything calmed down she would make time to find out the truth. All she did know was that she was Whitey’s niece and she was a real sweetheart.

“Hey mom,” Lucas said taking a seat on the counter stools, Liz sitting down next to him.

“Hi Ms. Roe,” Liz said politely as she gave her boyfriend’s mother a smile. Karen smiled back at the two of them.

“Hi you two, how are things going?” She asked.

“Good.” Lucas answered, and Liz nodded in agreement.

“That’s good. Liz how’s Whitey doing? Do you like everything in Tree Hill so far?” Liz smiled and turned to look at Lucas. He was making everything in Tree Hill just perfect.

“Whitey’s great, he’s back at home, and Tree Hill seems like a great town. Oh, and I hope everything’s going good with you and the election, I really hope you win.” Liz said genuinely.

Karen smiled, not missing the loving gaze Liz just gave her son.

“Thanks, and you know things are coming along. So what can I get the two of you?”

“Just a coffee for me mom.” Lucas said.

“Same here, thanks.” Liz said. Karen nodded and reached down to get two cups, and then poured the coffee down for the two of them. As she did that Deb had walked in, muttering something about killing Dan.

“Tough day Deb?” Karen asked as Deb walked around the counter and grabbed an apron.

“More like a hellish day, I cannot wait until this stupid election is over and I am free of Dan.” She raved as she put the apron on.

“Well that’s only a couple weeks away.” Karen said trying to get her hopes up.

“Yeah a couple more weeks of hell. Hi Lucas. Oh, Liz right?” Deb said as she saw Whitey’s niece yet again, she and Lucas seemed to be getting pretty close, they were always together.

Liz nodded her head yes.

“Hi Liz, how are you?” She asked.

“I’m good how are you Mrs. Scott?”

“I’m ok, what are you two up to today?” She asked.

“Actually we were just about to go after we finish these coffees.” Lucas announced.

“Oh, well then don’t let me keep you, I actually have some things to take care of in the back, it was nice seeing the two of you again!” She said sweetly before going to the back.

“I need to help with that, but say bye before you leave.” Karen told the two of them. They nodded in return and Karen headed off to the back.

“Your mom’s great.” Liz commented as she sipped on her coffee.

“Yeah she is.” Lucas agreed. His mother has been nothing but wonderful, after having him so young, she still managed to be a great mom, and he loved her more than imaginable.

“I’ve never really got along with my parents like that. I mean we don’t bicker or anything, but it’s just we don’t really talk like that. My parents barley know anything about me, sometimes I wish it were different.” Liz said thinking back to her relationship with her parents.

“Well it’s not too late to change things. You did say you that you’re mom was understanding about you coming here, maybe that means things between the two of you will be changing for the better.” Lucas said reassuringly.

“Yeah, maybe.” Liz said with the tint of hope in her voice.

“So you ready to go?” Lucas asked when he noticed that Liz wasn’t drinking from her coffee any longer.

“Yep.” She said getting up from her stool.

“Great let me just call my mom over to say bye.” He said going to the back to say get Karen. They all bid their goodbyes, and Lucas wrapped his arms around Liz and they both walked out the café on their way to Lucas’s house.

Both of the two had butterflies fluttering around in their stomachs, and both of them were glowing with happiness, they didn’t know what it was, but the two of them together, it just fit perfectly.
Last edited by Dreamer<3 on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:17 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys thanks for the great feedback!

Big thanks to my beta Emma!

Chapter 2

Lucas pinned Liz to the wall once he closed the door shut in his room. She pulled him close to her and within seconds their mouths were together. Lucas probed the entrance of Liz’s lips with his tongue, and Liz quickly granted him access. Their tongues fought in a passionate pace, and Liz was burning up with ache.

Lucas lifted Liz up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He grinded his erection into her heat and she moaned against his lips. He rushed her over to the bed and laid her down gently. He reached for the hem of her shirt and lifted it up over her head. He looked down at her perfect body and groaned.

“You’re beautiful.” He said before he continued from where they left off on devouring each other’s mouths.

Liz flipped him over without breaking their kiss, and now she was on top, grinding on him slowly; driving him insane. Lucas wrapped his arms around her waist, and then went up to unclasp her bra. Once it was off he tossed it to the side, and flipped her back down on her back. He led a trail of kisses down her body, starting with her jaw line, then to the nape of her neck, and then reaching his destination at the valley of her breasts.

He cupped one of her breasts with his hands, teasing the nipple with his thumb, while starting a feast on her other one. She whimpered when his mouth made contact with her breast, and she grabbed onto his hair as he did so. He licked, nipped, and played gently with her right nipple before moving onto the next.

He was driving her insane, the things he did to her; they were things Max never made her feel. She flipped him back on his side, and he looked at her questioningly. She removed him of his shirt, then slowly went down and unzipped his jeans. Once she got rid of them completely, she freed his erection from his boxers and she took it in her hands stroking him gently.

“God Liz.” He groaned and right after Liz covered his member with her mouth, shocking Lucas in the process.

He groaned again at the contact of her mouth on him, and she slowly brought her head up and down in a slow, teasing pace. She was bringing him to the edge with just her teasing, and when Liz saw that he was getting antsy, she picked up her pace, sucking him faster. Soon he was thrusting with her and he was close to the edge.

“Liz, I’m…” She didn’t listen and he let out his loud into her mouth, which she swallowed without hesitance. She looked back up at him.

“How was it?” She asked, it being her first time.

“You were amazing, you didn’t have to do that you know.” He said pushing her back down on her back. He reached up her skirt and brought her panties down her legs.

“I know but I wanted to.” She said her voice become hoarsely as Lucas’s fingers began to probe between her legs. She moaned immediately as he began to stroke her clit with his fingers. He kissed her on her neck and the on her stomach, and soon his face was buried between her legs, and Liz was chanting his name in a mantra.

He licked and sucked on her clit, and as the juices came more frequently, he stuck two fingers into her. He pumped them in and out of her in a fast pace, and he sucked on her clit bringing her to her end and she screamed out his name.

He looked up at her and winked at her.

“You taste amazing.” He said before he nuzzled her neck. Just before she could respond Liz let out a whimper, when she felt the tip of his member probing at her entrance. He kissed her on her sensitive spot on her neck and she moaned out his name.

Just as she did so, Lucas entered her in one fast thrust and she moaned loudly at the contact. She turned him over with him still in her, and she began to ride him slowly. Lucas placed his hands on her hips and guided her up and down. Once she got the hang of it she rode him faster. She had her back arched, and the feel of it was all overwhelming with pleasure. They were both close to their end point, so Lucas took control, and bucked his hips underneath, while guiding her hips up and down faster and harder.

She was soon slamming down on him quickly, and she screamed out his name as her walls contracted around his penis. After a few more thrusts Lucas came along with her, and she fell against him exhausted. They stayed together like that for a couple of minutes until their highs went down, and Liz slowly pushed him out, and rolled onto her back right next to him.

“That was…wow.” Liz said the feeling of it all still ringing through her.

“Yeah.” Lucas said through heavy breaths. She cuddled up against him, and in response he wrapped his arms around her, and that’s how they fell asleep together.

2 hours later Liz woke up to a strange tingling feeling. When she woke up she realized that strange tingling feeling was due to the fact that Lucas currently was rubbing her clit with his thumb.

“Mmm, Lucas.” She moaned. He smirked and kissed her on the side of her neck. Sinking two fingers in her, he pumped them in and out as he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

“Lucas.” She moaned louder as he was bringing her to a fast and close edge.

“I love when you moan my name like that.” He said huskily, rubbing her clit faster. Within seconds her walls were contracting around his fingers and she was screaming out his name in ecstasy.

“Well that’s something to wake up too.” She said the effects of her orgasm still buzzing. Lucas smiled and nipped on her ear.

“Wanna try something new?” He whispered in her ear, and she looked up at him questiongly.

“Yeah,” She responded.

“Lay on your stomach.” He ordered. She complied and laid on her stomach. He pulled down her skirt, so that now she was completely naked. He spread her thighs apart and then slowly climbed on top of her. He spread her cheeks, and placed himself in front of her depths. He placed one hand on her hip and the other on the bed. He entered her slowly and began thrusting in her nice and slow.

Liz started off with short labored breaths which soon turned into moans, and soon she was repeating his name over and over.

“Faster.” She moaned as she felt her orgasm approaching. He obeyed and began a faster rhythmic pace. She met every one of his thrusts and as he drove into her harder and faster Liz screamed out his name. He didn’t stop and pumped into her harder and her orgasm ripped through her for another minute, and before he gave her time to come down from her high, he pounded in her faster, trying not to think of the pleasure he was feeling, and trying to keep his own orgasm from ripping through him.

As Lucas began to thrust yet even faster and harder, Liz clenched on to the bed sheets as another orgasm was fast approaching.

“Lucas, harder.” She moaned. He grabbed onto both her hips, and slammed into her harder, and she contracted around him, triggering his own orgasm. It ripped through him for a minute, and he finally collapsed on top of her. He rolled over onto his side, sweat dripping down his body. She turned to face him, both of them breathing erratically fast.

“That…was…amazing.” Liz said through her heavy breathing.

“You’re amazing.” Lucas replied, as he pulled her close, kissing her on her forehead. They both fell fast asleep for the second time, both with big smiles on their faces.

<center>*****</center>

“Hey Brooke.” Haley said walking into their apartment, where she currently found her room mate indulging in soap operas and ice cream.

Brooke in return mumbled or moaned some response, but basically just sat there unmoving.

“Brooke, enough, get you’re ass up, and stop sulking. This is not the Brooke Davis I know.” Haley said grabbing a pillow off the couch and hitting her with it.

“Haley, why don’t you go off and bug Nathan or something. I’m not in the mood, Jessica is just about to find Pablo cheating on her.” Brooke said her eyes not once leaving the T.V.

“Brooke, get up, up!” Haley said dragging her by the feet of the couch. Brooke landed on her ass on the floor.

“DAMNIT HALEY! What do you want from me?”

“Will you stop moping around and do something about it!” Haley said. She had been coming home to the same thing for the past two weeks, and it was getting tiring. She loved Brooke like a sister, and she’s not excusing her for what she had done, but she knew the predicament she was in, and she could understand what Brooke was going through for she had been there already, but if Brooke wanted things to be back to as they were, she needed to go out there and get her man, not brood around like a damn zombie.

“Did you do anything about it? Did you? As I recall it took your ass months to come home!” Brooke yelled back at her. She was frustrated, and hurt, and depressed, and she fucked up royally, but she never in her wildest dreams imagined that Lucas would move on so quickly, especially not with some girl he didn’t even know!

“That’s not fair Brooke. It’s not about me this time, but I do know how you feel, and I know it hurts, but you can’t just sit around and expect things to get better, you have to do something about it.”

“Really, you know what I feel? After you kissed Chris Kellar did Nathan move on to a girl he barley knows in a matter of 2 days! Did you have to go to every fucking basketball game, and every single fucking practice, and see him all over some other girl! Do you really know what it feels like to have your heart ripped to fucking shreds, over your one little mistake?” Haley didn’t answer back.

“No I didn’t think so. So if you don’t mind, Pablo is cheating on Jessica, and I don’t want to miss seeing his ass get beat down.” Brooke said snatching the remote from Haley’s hand, and plopping back down on the couch.

Haley just sighed and walked into the bedroom, making a mental note to talk to Lucas before the day ended.

<center>*****</center>

Lucas awoke to Liz’s face staring at him. He smiled, he could get used to waking up to such a beautiful site.

“MMM.” He said stretching his arms out. Once he brought them back to his side he turned to face her.

“How long have you been up?” He asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

“Not to long, just been thinking about some things.” She said leaning against him, drawing lazy circles on his shoulder. He leaned down and kissed her on her forehead.

“Thinking about what?”

“I don’t know just things.”

“Like…” Liz laughed.

“Impatient much?” Lucas smirked.

“Seriously.” Liz sighed.

“I don’t know, I mean what are we doing Lucas? Just fooling around. I mean two weeks ago we were both head over heels in love with two totally different people, and we were hurt, and lost, don’t you think we rushed things to quickly. I mean, come on can’t you understand what I’m getting at?” Lucas smiled at her and took her hand in his.

“I find myself thinking the same things, that maybe I’m just you’re rebound guy, and maybe I’m just trying to get over the hurt of Brooke, but then the amazing thing happens, and I look at you. It’s just something about you Liz Parker, I don’t know what it is, but you make me forget about everything, and just focus all on you, and I love focusing just on you. I don’t find myself thinking about anything else, I think about just you. I’m not going to lie, I did love Brooke, but I never felt this way with her. Things were all different, but that was before I met you, and now that I have, I wouldn’t want things any other way. I want to be with you, I like being with you. I love the feelings I get when around you, I like who I am when I’m with you.” Liz smiled and her eyes sparkled with joy.

“Did someone ever tell you that you have a way with your words?” Lucas laughed.

“I might have been told that once or twice.” Liz laughed and nodded her head leaning in close to him.

“Yeah.” He nodded back and their lips met for a sweet kiss. Liz sighed, the butterflies in her stomach fluttering around like crazy.

“I know exactly what you mean. When I kiss you, there’s nothing else I can sense around me. I just want to be around you at all costs. It’s not that I fear that I’m not going to be committed to you, but it’s more I fear that I’m you’re rebound girl, I know it’s weird, but I know you feel it too, and I know that’s just not going to go away, because we did move on so quick.”

“I know what you’re saying, because I always fear that in the back of your mind you’re thinking about Max, and I think that maybe that’s the only reason your with me, but then I look into your eyes and I don’t see that. I see that you’re genuinely happy with me, and that lets me know that things are going to be fine. And you Liz Parker, if you look deep down in my eyes, I’m positive you will see the same thing, because whenever I’m around you, I feel nothing but happy.” Liz smiled and looked in his eyes, and saw exactly what he was talking about.

“Well that’s good to know then, because I think I’m falling too far in to have this thing end.” She said snuggling up against his chest.

“That’s wonderful news, because I feel the exact same way.” He said kissing her on her head.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey Guys! Thanks for the great feedback! Here's the next part! See you all next week! :D

Big Thanks to my beta Emma!

Chapter 3

“Hey.” Haley jumped as she was interrupted when stocking Karen’s Café’s selves with coffee grinds. She turned around to find Lucas smiling at her.

Haley put her hand on her chest, and groaned.

“God Lucas, you scared me!” She said before playfully slapping him on him chest. Lucas smirked.

“Sorry.” Haley glared at him and then continued on with what she was doing. Lucas leaned against the wall and watched Haley. They’ve been best friends since he can remember, and he knew she had something to say, hence why she was ignoring him at the moment.

“What’s on your mind?” He questioned.

Haley chose not to look at him, and continued to stock the selves.

“Why would you assume I have something on my mind? Could it possibly be that I am maybe currently busy at the moment, which I kind of am, as you can see.” She said a little aggravated. A big part of that aggravation was due to the fact that she was a little irked that Lucas had yet to discuss the whole Brooke, new girlfriend situation with her.

“Well first, you’re not looking at me while you’re talking. And second, you just shifted that bag of coffee beans around like ten times, and behind you there are no more bags left. So it’s either you’re ignoring me because of something I did or something you need to know, or you really want to hurt that coffee bag,” Lucas giving a ‘poor you’ look to the coffee bag.

Haley groaned knowing he was right. So she decided he wanted to know then she wasn’t going to delay it any longer. She turned towards him quick and fast.

“Why didn’t you tell me about your new girlfriend? And how could you possibly move on so fast? And how could even do that to Brooke, what about all the I love her crap you moped about for I don’t know just like the past couple of months!” Haley probed.

“Ok, I knew there was something you wanted to say.” Lucas said. Truth was he knew it was all coming.

“I’m serious here Luke. How could you do that? Do you even know this girl?” Haley asked crossing her arms.

“First of all, this girl has a name, and it’s Liz. And second of all, I do know her because I’ve been hanging out with her everyday for the last 3 weeks, and I might not know her as well as I know you, but from what I know I like. You of all people, Haley should know what it is rushing into things without knowing a person truly. If I recall you and Nathan got pretty chummy, even when he acted like a world class asshole. You didn’t know him as well as you thought.”

Haley glared at him.

“First of all, this is not about me and Nathan, and don’t change the subject Luke. You didn’t even talk to Brooke about the situation.” Lucas rolled his eyes.

“Haley, I’m not going to sit here and have you eat me alive. Do I love Brooke, yes I did, and if I recall I spent the past 6 months trying to prove it to her. I’ve done everything, every single day I tried nothing but to show her that I cared and it was never good enough. She wanted me to fight for her and I tried, I tried so hard, but none of that time did she fight for me. And she sure as hell didn’t fight for me when she invited Chris Keller into her bedroom.

I’m done, I’m tired of not being good enough for her, I’m tired of waiting around for her to come along and notice that I would have done anything and everything for her, but she couldn’t even return an ounce of that to me. I’m done Haley.

And as for Liz, I’m happy with her, so don’t try and judge me and say I’m rushing into things because I know what I’m doing. I like her, she makes me feel different, she understands me, and she is in no way a rebound girl to me. And if you weren’t so quick to defend Brooke, maybe you would have known that about me, you know you’re supposed to be my best friend.” Lucas said before walking out of the back room, and out of the café.

Haley groaned. She knew Lucas was right; maybe she was a little quick to judge. After all Lucas had been hurting too.

She took off her apron and slammed it down on the table. She rubbed her temples and sighed. She made a mental note to herself to go by Lucas’s later and apologize.

As if she didn’t have enough problems.

<center>******</center>

Liz knocked on the door of her boyfriend’s house frantically as she wanted to tell him her good news.

“Whoa, where’s the fire Liz?” Lucas asked as he opened his door to find his impatient girlfriend.

Liz lunged into his arms and gave him a long passionate kiss.

“My parents said I could stay!” Liz said enthusiastically. Lucas’s eyes widened and his face lit up with joy. He swung Liz around in his arms and kissed her once again.

“You’re serious?” He asked once he set her down on the floor. Liz nodded her head yes.

“They said I can finish my senior year here, but I have to go back to Roswell for the summer, but then after that I can stay with Uncle Whitey. Then I asked Uncle Whitey if it was okay, and he said he thought it was a great idea! I’m so happy I get to stay with you!” Liz said as she wrapped her arms around him once again, the smile on her face never leaving. Lucas pulled her tight against him.

“Mmm, me too.” He said as he swayed the two back in forth. The thought of the two having to part after the summer ended was something the two were dreading, but then Liz had came up with the idea to stay in Tree Hill. If her parents had let her stay for the end of her junior year, she was sure that her parents would let her stay her senior year, and sure enough she was right.

All she needed to do was visit her parents for the summer, and pack up her things and have them shipped to Tree Hill. The thought that she and Lucas could actually see each other everyday and not having to worry about long distance was amazing.

“Mmm, what’s wrong?” Liz asked as she felt Lucas tense up a bit. Lucas pulled back; he was bewildered as to how Liz had gotten to know him so well in such a little amount of time.

“Nothing’s wrong.” He lied. Liz placed her hands on her hips not buying his story.

“Lucas Scott, I suggest that you answer me with the truth.” Lucas smiled.

“I love it when you’re all testy.” He said wrapping his arms around her kissing her neck.

“Don’t try and sugar me up.” Liz threatened as she pushed him away.

“What’s wrong?” She said once they were looking at each other face to face. Lucas sighed.

“Nothing, it’s just, you in Roswell for two months, with him there.” Liz sighed. He was referring to Max.

“Baby you have nothing to be worried about. Don’t you trust me?” Liz asked.

“You know that’s not the case. Of course I trust you, it’s just, I don’t trust him. You told me that he called you that day we decided to be together begging you to take him back, I know what guys are like, I’m pretty sure he’ll try something.” Liz smiled and cupped his cheek.

“He can try all he wants but you have me now, and he can’t change what I feel for you, because what I’m feeling is real, and I’m falling for you hard and fast Lucas Scott. Now, trust me, this whole us being separated for two months is something that irked my mind, seeing as that you would be alone in Tree Hill with a certain ex-girlfriend of yours.” Lucas cut her off.

“You don’t have to worry about that at all…” Liz pressed her finger to his lips.

“Which is why, I want you to come with me to Roswell. I asked my parents, and they said they’ll book a ticket for you as well. They said that they want to meet the reason why I want to be so far away from them.” Lucas smiled and pulled her into his arms.

“MMM, you think of everything don’t you?” He said resting his head in the crook of his neck, teasing her a little with his tongue. Liz moaned as his tongue made contact with her neck.

“Hmm, someone has to, right?” Lucas nodded before he placed peppered kissed on her neck.

“Mmmm…Lucas…” Liz moaned as she closed her eyes, as pleasure took over her. The sound of jingling keys being pushed into the front door key hole, made the two spread apart.

Karen Roe walked into her kitchen to find her son and his girlfriend standing in the middle of it looking as if they had been caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar. She looked at the two skeptically before deciding that she didn’t want to know what had been going on.

“Hi you two.” She said nonchalantly as she placed her bag on the kitchen table.

“Mom.”

“Hi, Ms.Roe.” They both said simultaneously. Karen smirked; oh she hoped that the two were acting carefully.

“What’s up?” She asked walking over to fridge to pull out the carton of milk.

“Umm, Liz had just come over to tell me that her parents are going to let her stay here for senior year.” Lucas commented. Karen smiled as she poured herself a glass of milk.

“Well that’s nice, I’m going to look forward to seeing you around more than. But first, you need to stop calling me Ms. Roe, and start calling me Karen.” She smiled at her son’s girlfriend as she placed the carton of milk back into the fridge.

Liz blushed.

“Okay.” She said. Karen shook her head at the cuteness of her tactics.

“Is there anything else on your mind?” Karen asked as she noticed that her son nor his girlfriend hadn’t made any effort to leave, but yet they both stood their uncomfortably. It was apparent there was something needed to be said.

“Umm actually mom. Well you see Liz is going to be spending the summer in Roswell with her parents before she officially moves out here, and they kind of invited me to go with her.” Lucas explained.

“I see.” Karen said. Karen smiled; it looked as like a long term relationship would be blossoming. Plus, Karen was busy at the café and with the summer starting up soon, Tric would be pretty busy, and plus her son was old enough to know what he was doing, and he had her full trust.

“Well if you’re asking for my permission, then my answer is yes.” Karen watched as both the teenagers’ faces lit up with joy.

“Thanks mom!” He said kissing her on the cheek before he and Liz disappeared into his room. Karen laughed and shook her head before walking into the living room to sort out her election things.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Sorry I took so long to post this part! I know I promised Wednesday! I haven't had much time to get on the computer except for work! So sorry!

Thanks for all the feedback guys! You're all great!

Chapter 4

“Lucass…” Liz giggled. Currently the two were working on packing but apparently Lucas had other plans in mind since he seemed to be nuzzling her neck.

“Packing is so boring...” Lucas whined as he turned Liz around so now that she was facing him and he had his arms wrapped around her waist. She rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Ok, how’s this, we get through packing and I promise you can do whatever you want,” She said mischievously. Lucas raised one eyebrow.

“Anything?” Liz smiled.

“Anything,” She said with oomph making sure that her tongue rolled out of her mouth at the end of the word.

“Mmm I like the way you think,” He mumbled before closing his mouth onto hers. She smiled into his lips before pushing apart.

“But right now we pack.” She walked towards his closet and started packing his clothes.

“I hate packing,” He groaned to himself before walking over to help her.

<center>*****</center>

“Ugh, I told Haley to restock the cabinet, now what I am supposed to eat while I watch Day’s of Our Lives?” Brooke groaned to herself as she stood in front of the open kitchen cabinet looking for food.

A knock on the door brought her out of her complaining.

“That better be Haley with food,” She mumbled before walking to the door to open it.

To her surprise it wasn’t Haley but Lucas.

“Lucas?” She was surprised to see him and now that he was there she cursed herself for not looking any cuter. She was in a purple robe, hadn’t showered since the previous day, and her hair was put in some type of bun, if you could even call it that.

“Hey can we talk?” Brooke nodded still a little shocked. She moved aside and let him in.

“Umm...food?” Lucas shook his head no.

“No, I’m not going to stay long.” Brooke nodded her head.

“Look, I’m just here to tell you that I forgive you, for you know Chris Kellar. I guess I overacted and we weren’t together so you were free to do whatever you wanted to do.

Also I want to tell you I was sorry for all the shit I put you through. I mean we’ve been through quite a lot and I didn’t make things any easier for you. But I guess in the end things happened because they were supposed to, and I guess we just weren’t meant to be and our love wasn’t real.”

“Lucas…” Brooke started but Lucas cut it off.

“I know I’m right Brooke. I mean if our love was real then we wouldn’t have to fight so hard to be with each other. I do have feelings for you Brooke, I still do, you’re an amazing girl but now I’m questioning if I was ever really in love with you. I mean I don’t even think I really know what love is. I mean one minute I thought I was in love with Peyton and then you came along and then I thought I was in love with you. I guess I was just acting on feelings and not really thinking about them.

I know you probably heard, about my new girlfriend Liz. I want you to know that I’m not with her to get over you. Liz is also not the reason why I’m telling you everything I’m telling you right now, sure she helped me open my eyes a bit, but I doubt that we would have lasted even without her coming into the picture, because we just aren’t meant to be Brooke. I’m sorry, I wish things were different but they aren’t.” Brooke pressed her lips together and kept from crying. She didn’t say anything she just nodded her head.

“Look, I’m going to Roswell, with Liz for the summer, so I guess I won’t be seeing you around so, take care of yourself Brooke Davis,” He told her before we walked out of the apartment. Once he did Brooke broke down crying, she really did love him.

<center>*****</center>

“Oh I’m so excited to see you! I’ve missed you these past couple weeks,” Maria gushed into the phone as Liz finished up her packing.

“Same here Maria, I mean it’s great down here, and we talk on the phone all the time, but it’s not fun to dish about boys and gossip about things without you actually here across from me, eating ice cream,” Liz admitted.

“I feel your pain,” Maria agreed.

“Speaking of gossip, Max has been walking around like a wreck since you’ve been gone.” Liz rolled her eyes.

“Maria, Max moved on with Tess after we went to the cave, yeah I wanted that to happen, and I guess in a way it’s my fault too, but I was hurt, I just heard that the person I thought I was meant to be with is actually meant to be with someone else, so I did the only thing I knew and I ran. I was a coward I admit it, but Max didn’t even fight for me. He moved on with Tess, and she didn’t force him to do that, she might have trapped him with the pregnancy but not about being with her, he confessed that to me. That’s not love Maria, and now I am done talking about Max, so let’s change the subject ok?”

“Alright. So I’m excited to meet Lucas!” Maria squealed. She had heard so much about him the last couple weeks and she has been dying to meet the man who stole her best friend’s heart in such a small amount of time.

“Yeah, I’m excited to have you meeting him, he’s wonderful, and just amazing,” Liz glowed as she talked about him. He really made her happy.

“Well it’s good to see you happy again, and not having to deal with all the alien chaos.”

“Thanks Maria, anyways, I need to finish packing, I’ll see you in two days,” Liz said.

“Alright, can’t wait, bye Lizzie!” Liz bid her goodbye before hanging up. She continued packing but the sting of talking about Max still rung through her mind.

<center>*****</center>

“Ok so you sure you have everything?” Karen asked for about the 3rd time since they had arrived at the airport.

“Yes mom, I have everything,” He reassured. Karen smiled.

“Don’t give me that, I’m a very overprotective mother, I need to make sure you’ll be fine.” Lucas smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

“Mom, I’ll be fine, I promise.”

“Ok, but promise you call me when you get there.”

“The minute I get there mom, I’ll call you,” He promised.

“Ok, now give me a hug.” Lucas laughed and he grabbed his mother into his arms.

“I’ll miss you mom,” He whispered.

“Same here baby.”

Once they split apart they walked over to where Whitey and Liz stood.

“I’ll call you when I get there Uncle Whitey,” Liz told him.

“Good, and Scott,” Whitey said turning his attention over to Lucas. Lucas looked at him and gulped, he was still scared of him.

“I knew it wouldn’t have been a good idea to ask you to pick up my Lizzie that day. Now that we are all here today, it makes me want to reconsider that incident her first day here.” Whitey teased with a stern face and his eyebrows raised.

“What incident?” Karen asked.

“Oh…uh…” Lucas stuttered as he was obviously nervous and panicking. But then Whitey started laughing.

“Scott calm down, I may be old but not that old. I can remember times with Camilla. Just make sure it doesn’t happen again, and promise to take care of my niece, and bring her back in one piece. I may be an old man, but I’m sure I can kick your ass,” He teased confidently.

“Yes sir,” Lucas squealed out. Liz rolled her eyes. She walked over to him and laced her fingers with his.

“See you at the summer you guys,” She said before they all bid their goodbyes and Liz and Lucas headed over to the gate.

“What incident?” Karen asked Whitey once the two were boarded the plane. Whitey laughed,

“Seems like my niece and your son had an instant connection…”
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Thanks for the great feedback guys! Hope you like the next part! you all are awesome!

Big thanks to my beta Emma!

Thanks to:
guelbebek
Alien_Friend
Christina2984
Illyria
SnowyOwl-17
Jensen Lover 37
orphyfets
aussietrueblue
pandas2001
LPdreamer08
behrstars

Also I started a new fic called Behind The Dark Check it out if you'd like!

Anyways here it is...

Chapter 5

“…And don’t worry about Maria, she’s always that way so if she comes off a little high strong, don’t worry, and Alex, well you’ll love Alex, he’s laid back, funny, and just a great person…” Liz explained to Lucas minutes before the plane was going to land.

Lucas couldn’t help but laugh at her nervousness over him meeting her friends. In a way it also made him feel good to know that she wanted him to get along with her friends, that’s how he knew that what they had would be genuine.

“Oh I was going to ask but I completely forgot, you said you had a little dispute with Haley, were you able to sort it out?” Liz asked. Lucas smiled, he also loved that she was genuinely worried about him and his situation with his own friends.

“Yeah she came by when you went back to Whitey’s to finish your packing, she apologized and I forgave her, I didn’t want to leave on bad terms with my best friend you know? She said that when we come back she really wants to meet you,” He told her.

“One thing at a time, for now we deal with Roswell, I’ll have a whole school year to deal with Tree Hill,” Liz stated staring out the window anticipating their arrival. Liz was extremely scared for what was going to happen.

First of all, Lucas didn’t know anything about the whole Alien situation and she hated that she had to hide things from him, but she knew that once they were in Roswell that hiding would reach its all time high and she didn’t know how it would turn out. Not only that but she wasn’t ready to face Max again either. There were just so many things that could go wrong in Roswell because of her past, and she just prayed that she and Lucas could last through the next two months.

“Liz!” Liz snapped out of her thoughts and turned to her boyfriend.

“Hmm?”

“We’re landing. Are you ok? You spaced out there,” He asked concerned. Liz smiled and leaned in and gave him a short but sweet kiss.

“I’m fine, because I’m here with you.” Lucas gleamed with happiness. Liz Parker was good for a boy’s ego.

“I also want to mention that this is Roswell, and things tend to get a little, well eccentric around here, so if anything out of the ordinary happens, just, ignore it, because well, it’s Roswell,” Liz said with a nervous laugh.

“I think I can manage some alien madness,” Lucas stated as he intertwined his hand with hers.

“Good, because in the summer, that’s when all the crazy tourists come, so please don’t act like one, otherwise yeah you’ll find yourself in a whole mess of lies,” Liz continued. Lucas raised his eyebrows.

“A mess of lies?”

“Yeah, every time a tourist would ask me, while I was waitressing, about seeing anything supernatural, yeah I would give them this picture of an enlarged doll head and say my grandmother took a picture of it and the government tried to get a hold of it, that was until my dad found out and I basically stopped,” Liz explained.

“You townies are so evil,” He teased.

“And you tourists are so annoying,” She teased back.

“So…what about this ex of yours?” Lucas asked. He didn’t know how to bring it up but he knew that he needed to know before he stepped into Roswell. He wanted to know what he was up against.

“You have nothing to worry about, I already told you…”

“I know, I just kind of wanted to know how he will react I mean I really don’t want to be spending my summer vacation in a constant fist fight,” He explained.

“Max is not that type; he’s more of a book quiet type so you won’t have any problems.”

“I guess that’s good to know,” Lucas said.

“Hey,” Liz said wrapping her hands around Lucas’s arms.

He looked up at her.

“Don’t worry about him, I’m with you now, and that’s the only place I want to be,” Liz stated as she leaned in to give him yet another sweet kiss.

Lucas smiled.

“Good, because I feel the same way.” Liz gave him a wink before the plane had officially landed and they were able to get into the isle to walk out of the plane.

When they finally claimed their baggage and was able to make it to the waiting area, Liz found Maria and Alex impatiently waiting.

“Liz!” Maria screamed when she spotted her best friend. She and Alex quickly ran over to Liz and Maria and Liz jumped into each other’s arms.

“God, you have no idea how much I have missed you,” Maria said as she squeezed Liz tight.

“Oh trust me I do,” Liz stated as she could feel her oxygen level run low from how tight Maria was hugging her, but it was ok, it felt good to be wrapped in her best friend’s arms again.

Once Maria finally let go, Alex quickly wrapped his arms around Liz.

“Good to have you back Lizzie,” He whispered. Liz smiled and embraced him more.

“I’m glad to be seeing you,” Liz whispered back. Once they spread apart Liz walked over to Lucas, who had stepped aside to let the scene unfold. She smiled up at him and laced her fingers with his.

“Guys, this is Lucas, the one I’ve told you about,” Liz introduced.

“Well it’s good to finally meet you, anyone who makes my best friend this happy, is great in my book,” Maria said walking up to him and giving him a soft hug. Lucas and Liz were both a little shocked, but Lucas accepted the hug and hugged her back gently.

“Thanks, its good to meet you guys to, Liz has told me a lot about you guys,” Lucas stated sincerely.

“Ditto,” Alex said sticking his hand out for Lucas to shake.

“I would hug you, but I don’t want to stick out as that feminine in the first impression, although you will see it through-out your stay, having two girl best friends has that effect on ya,” Alex stated. Lucas laughed. He could already sense a beautiful friendship blossoming, seeing that Alex seemed so much like Mouth.

“I have a girl best friend also, I feel your pain,” Lucas stated as he nodded his head in agreement.

“I mean it’s great and all, but when they bring up the menstrual issues, and when we bring up the manly issues, it seems to get all awkward.” Lucas nodded his head in agreement.

“Oh trust me…” The two boys continued talking and walking with the luggage towards the exit of the airport leaving the two girls behind.

“Well, it’s a good thing they get along so well,” Maria stated.

“Yeah well Alex better not steal my boyfriend the whole summer, he seems to forget that I can still kick his ass,” Liz stated grabbing her carry-on from the floor.

“This is true,” Maria agreed as the two girls followed after the boys.

<center>*****</center>

“Oh Liz there’s something that I need to talk to you about,” Maria said just as they pulled up to the Crashdown.

“Could it wait till after, we still have a lot of packing to do and settling in,” Liz said completely ignoring Maria’s protest and hopping out of Alex’s car meeting Lucas and Alex in the back getting their stuff out of the trunk.

Maria shook her head and climbed out as well helping the others with the bags.

Just as they walked into the Crashdown Liz didn’t expect the sight in front of her. There sat the pod squad, fully equipped with a chummy Max and Tess.

“Don’t say I didn’t try and warn you,” Maria mumbled.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Sorry for the lack of Wednesday Update! RL is being a bitch!

Here's the next part! Thanks for the amazing feedback you guys!

Chapter 6

Lucas stopped when Liz did and he followed her gaze to a group of four teenagers. He figured one of them was Max and he felt a little sting in his heart knowing that Liz was still gazing at him.

Liz snapped out of it, and she quickly smiled. She was a little confused, if Tess mind warped Max why was he still with her? Did she mind warp him again? She would figure it out later. She looked up at Lucas who was already staring at her. She smiled up at him and grabbed his hand wrapping both arms around his arm pulling him closer to her to a reassure him everything was fine.

“Liz!” Nancy shrieked as she came out from the back room with Jeff following her. She quickly grabbed the whole restaurants attention, including the pod squad. Max looked towards the front with a shocked face, who was Liz with?

Liz let go of Lucas for a moment to hug her mother and father.

“Let me take a look at you, you look great,” Her mother commented. She couldn’t remember the last time her daughter was so happy, she was practically glowing. Liz smiled.

“You do too, umm you guys, this is Lucas,” Liz said grabbing his hand from behind and bringing him closer to them so she could introduce him to her parents.

Nancy smiled with a bright smile.

“So this is the reason for my daughter’s permanent happiness, I’m so glad to have you here, you are welcome anytime Lucas,” She stated before grabbing him into an acute hug.

Once they spread apart Lucas smiled back at both of them.

“It’s wonderful meeting the both of you, and thank you so much for having me this summer, I’m sure I’ll love it here,” He said.

“Good to have you here son,” Jeff said as he and Lucas shook hands.

“Well you guys should get unpacked, we already have the guest room all set up for Lucas, so we’ll let you to be, I need to get a few things from the store and your dad will be just downstairs working the grill, it’s great having you back home baby, and you to Lucas,” Nancy said.

“Same here mom, it’s good to be back,” She said before she and Lucas grabbed their bags and walked towards the backroom, Alex and Maria following, as well as the gaze of the pod squad.

“Who’s that guy with Liz?” Isabel asked.

“Her new boyfriend, I think that’s what Maria told me,” Michael said with a mouth full of food. Isabel looked over at Max who looked like he was about to pop a vessel, and Tess was of course oblivious to it. Isabel shook her head and just continued to look down at her food.

<center>*****</center>

“I’ll help Lucas unpack, and Maria can help you, that way we’ll get the work down twice as fast,” Alex suggested. They all agreed and split up.

“So shoot, I know you’re about to burst with all those questions you have,” Maria said as she helped Liz put her clothes in her closet.

“I don’t want you to think I’m still hooked on Max, because I’m not. It’s just, weird, him and Tess? I thought she mind warped him, that’s what he told me when he called, why are they still together?” Liz asked confused.

“One, I know you’re not hooked on Max still so you don’t have to worry about me thinking that, after seeing Lucas, oof, girl, you’ve got some good taste,” Liz giggled. She knew it was true.

“And two, I didn’t want to tell you over the phone, and plus I didn’t think you were going to come back so soon, but Max lied, Tess never mind warped him, he just said that hoping you’d come back home, when he realized that it wasn’t going to happen, he went back to Tess, and she of course was oblivious to it all, she really thinks that Max loves her, but he’s just using her to follow his destiny. I kind of feel bad for her,” Maria stated. Liz looked at her in shock. Would Max actually stoop that low?

“He lied to me! And what if it worked?! I mean what did he think? I’d come back to Roswell and believe everything he says and that we’d live happily ever after through his lies!? I mean what kind of crap is that!”

“I honestly don’t know chica, but I guess the main point in all of this is that you didn’t fall for his trap, believing his lies or not, you found something better, and I doubt he’d ever treat you like that. I mean sure we all thought you and Max had that whole soul mate thing, and you did for a while there, but then Tess came and things changed, maybe they changed for the better because if they hadn’t then you would have never have found Lucas,” Maria told her.

“Yeah I guess your right, it’s funny how things work out huh?” Liz said smiling at the thought of Lucas.

“You really like him don’t you?” Maria asked seeing how Liz’s face lit up at the mention of Lucas.

“I think I’m falling for him,” Liz confessed. Maria looked at her and smiled, “I’d be lying if I said I couldn’t tell,” She admitted. Liz smiled.

“He’s just so amazing, and …”

“And the sex is great!” Maria finished. Liz looked at her in shock and the two of them burst out laughing. She whacked Maria with a shirt in her hand.

“Maria!”

“What! Come on, to say I was shocked that my best friend, innocent, best friend, lost her virginity is an understatement, but to think that you would ever become a nympho was beyond any thought in my mind, but now that I’ve come to terms with it, I want to know all the details!”

“I cannot believe you just said that! And I am no nympho! God I can’t have this conversation with you!” Liz blushed as buried her self in her closet.

“Oh come on Liz! Who else am I supposed to about this with?!” Maria whined as she followed Liz into her closet.

The guys walked in at that moment and found the girls cracking up in the closet.

“Everything ok in here?” Alex called out. The two girls poked their heads out of the closet still laughing.

“YES!” They said simultaneously.

Liz walked out with a few laughs here and there and walked up to Lucas and grabbed his hands as she stood on her tip toes to give him a sweet peck on the lips.

“All done unpacking?” She asked as Lucas wrapped his arms around her fully and engulfed her into him.

“Mmhhmm,” He said kissing her on top of her forehead.

“Alright, that’s our queue to leave, Lizzie, call me later, we’ll all get together. Lucas it was great meeting you, looking forward to spending the summer with you, see you both later,” Maria said dragging a confused Alex out of Liz’s room and closing the door behind them.

“Mmmm, alone at last,” Lucas whispered as his lips attacked Liz’s neck.

“Lucas Scott! We just got here aren’t you even the least bit tired…oh,” Liz moaned when he reached her sensitive spot.

“That’s what I thought,” He whispered before taking her lips into his and lifting her up so that her legs were now wrapped around his waist. He quickly walked them over to her bed and they both fell back onto Liz’s bed.

They both laughed, “You drive me crazy,” he whispered. As he started unbuttoning her shirt.

“Mmm, ditto,” Liz said wrapping her arms around his neck bringing his head down to hers.

A pair of spiteful angry eyes watched the scene unfold from Liz’s balcony as he couldn’t believe what was happening in front of him.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey guys! Thanks for all the great feedback! I'm sorry I don't update on time but as I said before on my other fic and on my author's page, right now RL is really crazy, classes are ending soon and Finals are right around the corner, so I'm really swamped! So if I don't update on Wednesday please forgive me, it's not that I don't want to be updating it's just that I don't get the time! But don't worry I will try my hardest to update the same week!

Chapter 7

After Lucas’s introduction to Liz’s bed, Lucas’s exhaustion finally took over and he fell asleep. Liz on the other hand got roped into waitressing for her dad when one of the waitresses working the day shift called in sick.

She left a note on the night stand for Lucas before putting on her alien headband and apron and headed downstairs to start a shift.

She was pleased to see that the pod squad wasn’t around but then her hopes went down the drain when Max walked out of the bathroom.

Liz groaned out loud but decided to ignore the situation, but with Max who knows how long that will last.

And just as Liz predicted as she walked out of the backroom Max called out her name.

She sighed and turned around to face him.

“Can we talk?” He asked, more like begged.

“I’m really busy Max, I just started my shift,” Liz stated.

“Please, it’s only going to take a few minutes,” Max pleaded. Liz sighed, “Five minutes,” She said walking up to him.

“Can we…in private?” He asked. She sighed again but agreed and the two walked into the backroom.

“Look Liz, about everything…” Max started but Liz just didn’t have the patience or the nerves to let him finish.

“What about all the lies you fed me Max?” Max looked at her in shock, Liz never acted like that with him.

“You didn’t think I’d find out Max about how you lied to me saying that Tess mind warped you? Did you honestly think that I’d come back and everything would be great between us? Max you moved on not me, and when I wanted out that’s when you realize that you needed me in your life! It doesn’t make sense to me!” Liz stated with anger. She was getting all the words she wanted to say out at that moment.

“Liz, I don’t…I know what I did was stupid, but you have to understand with you I never think straight, I love you Liz, and with Tess, I just felt like I had a duty to her, I never wanted to push you away, and I’m sorry I lied to you, but I didn’t know what else to do Liz, I needed you back, and I wasn’t thinking straight,” Max explained. Liz shook her head.

“No Max, that’s not true, you obviously didn’t think about me when you moved on with Tess, it had nothing to do with duty, just like you didn’t think about me when you slept with Tess, or when you lied to me about it, it wasn’t about us Max, it was about your control. For once in your life you didn’t have control over me or things and that drove you crazy, that drove you towards your lies, not your love because frankly I’m starting to think that love wasn’t ever there,” Liz declared.

“Liz that’s not true…”

“Maybe it isn’t, maybe we did love each other Max, but maybe that love got lost, we’re just not meant to be Max, face it, we’ve both been holding onto something that’s not supposed to be and it took me a while to figure out but I know it now, and you need to know it too. We’re not meant to be together Max, so let me go because I’ve let you go already and it’s not going to work, I promise you this, I moved on. I don’t love you anymore Max, not like I used to. I care about you, you saved my life and in my heart the Max that I used to know I still love him very much, but that Max doesn’t exist anymore, and I have no room for this new Max. I’m already with someone else, someone who makes me feel like I can breath again, and makes me feel like I can love again, someone who can just love me unconditionally with no other crap around it. I’m sorry but that’s what it is now, so just let it be,” Liz stated with tears forming in her eyes. She started walking away but Max grabbed her arm.

“Liz, you don’t know what you’re saying, this new guy is clouding your vision, we are meant to be Liz, we are,” Max pleaded with her. Liz shook her head and took her hand out of Max’s grip.

“No Max, he’s not clouding my vision, he cleared it up for me, we’re not meant to be, I’m sorry,” She stated as she started to walk away again.

“Liz,” Max whispered from behind her. Liz closed her eyes before turning to face him again.

“I don’t want you to hate me,” He whispered.

“I could never hate you Max, never,” She whispered back before walking out of the back room and Max walked out of the backroom door towards the outside alley.

Lucas descended down from the stairs not sure if he was happy or sad from the talk that just went on downstairs.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Hey Guys! Ok I know I suck! I'm sorry I've been really busy with Finals and I haven't even looked at a computer in ages other than studying or writing papers purposes! I'm so sorry, but the good news is is that I'm done! I'm back in writing mode, and back to updating! So here's the next part!

Once again so sorry guys! Hope you're all still interested and for all of you who left feedback you all rock!

Oh and this part has not been betaed! I wanted to get it done and posted! Sorry for any mistakes!

Chapter 8

“Lucas? What are you doing up?” Liz asked surprised as she saw him walk through the backroom into the café.

“I woke up when you left,” He stated. Liz could hear the hesitance in voice and she just knew he overheard her and Max.

“You heard, didn’t you?” Liz asked. He nodded his head and sat down on a counter stool bringing Liz close to him.

“I’m not sure if what I heard should make me happy, or make me feel uneasy,” He confessed. Liz sighed and brought her hands up to play with the buttons on his shirt before looking up at him.

“The answer should have been an easy one because I chose you, if you didn’t get that from the conversation then maybe you didn’t hear the one I had with him.”

“I heard the right one, and I also heard the part where you said that you’ll always love him.”

Liz sighed, “I did say that, and maybe a part of me will always love him, you never forget your first love, but that never stops a person from loving again, that doesn’t stop a person from moving on, and that certainly would never stop me from being with you. Don’t you understand Lucas, Max is my past, he will always be my past, he will always be apart of my life, but you, you’re my present, you’re my now, I chose you in the end, and that’s all that should matter.” Liz told him before she walked away and left him in the middle of his thoughts.

<center>*****</center>

Liz walked into her room exhausted and shut the door. She forgot how tiring waitressing could be. Plus on top of that she knew things were tense between her and Lucas at the moment from earlier, and she didn't want things to be that way between them.

"Thinking about me?" Liz jumped at the voice and found Lucas lying down on her bed.

"God you scared me, I figured you were asleep in the guest room." Liz stated.

"Well I attempted, but this smells like you, and I can rest easy to Liz Parker's scent."

"You perv," Liz teased followed by a chuckle from Lucas.

"I can't help it when it comes to you," He confessed. Liz found herself smiling.

"Come here," Lucas told her patting a spot next to him on the bed. Liz walked over and laid next to him as he wrapped his arms around her and as she laid her head on his chest.

"I don't want things to constantly be like this, I don't want to have to keep proving that I want to be with you and only you." Liz told him.

Lucas sighed, " I don't either, it's just there's still so much we don't know about each other, our exes being one of them, and I don't really know what I'm up against and when I see you talking to him, I don't know if I'm going to have to fight for you, I guess I'm just scared of loosing you," He confessed.

"Baby, how many times do I have to reassure you that that's not going to happen. If you didn't get from my conversation that I chose you then I don't know what more you want me to say. I told Max I want to be with you, I'm telling you I want to be with you, why can't that be enough for you?"

"It is! It's more than enough, it's just I don't know Liz, I feel like part of me is going to have to fight for you because this Max guy isn't going to back down, its not you that I don't have full faith it, because I do, just from looking in your eyes I know that I have a fighting chance, its just that Max is trying to make things difficult for us, and I'm not sure how far he'll go and I don't want it to go so far that it separates us."

Liz smiled and turned around so that she was now lying on her belly. She placed her hands on his face and gave him small peck on the lips.

"I can handle anything Max has to throw our way, so don't ever worry about us separating because of him, because it won't ever happen, I promise." Liz vowed.

"Well I guess that's a relief" Lucas stated with a half chuckle. Liz smiled and gave him another kiss, but this time Lucas took full control of it and quickly deepened it.

"Mmm, Lucas," Liz moaned against his mouth as Lucas slowly eased her back on her back and climbed on top of her.

"Lucas wait," Liz said as Lucas started unbuttoning her uniform. Lucas in a sexual daze kept at what he was doing.

"Lucass!" Lucas snapped his head up to face her.

"What?"

"I want to take a shower, I don't wanna do this smelling like hamburgers," She hissed.

Lucas laughed.

"Oh live a little, plus its kind of turning me on, I get my favorite food and well my other favorite specimen all at once," he teased, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Lucas Scott, you disgust me, now move!" Liz said with a giggle as she pushed him off her and ran towards her bathroom discarding her dress on the floor before she reached it.

Lucas groaned and slammed his bed back on her pillow with his little self agonizing.

Liz Parker was going to be the death of him.
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Ok so not exactly 20 minutes lol, but it's not easy with a three year old running around! Lol! I just want to say thank you so much to all of you! You have no idea how amazing you all are, and I am so happy that you all love this fic so much! It means so much to me! You guys truly rock!

Hope you like the next part, didn't get it betaed so sorry for any mistakes!

Chapter 9

“So how are things with you and Lucas going?” Maria asked as she and Liz were currently sitting on her bed in her room as Lucas took a shower.

“They’re amazing, he’s like nothing else, god I never thought that you know after Max, that I could feel like this, but god I was so wrong,” Liz gushed with sparkles shimmering in her eyes.

Maria smiled for her best friend, she was glad that she was happy.

“That’s good to know, you look really happy Liz, and I must admit, Lucas Scott does good for you.”

Liz smiled, “He does doesn’t he, god Maria it was like fate going to Tree Hill and finding him, he’s just amazing, he knows all the right words to say to make everything better, and he just knows how to be there and knows how to make me feel like I’m always wanted, I haven’t felt like that in a really long time.”

“I can tell honey, you haven’t stopped smiling once,” Maria said with a laugh.

Liz smiled even wider, “Can’t help it, Lucas Scott does good for a girl.”

At that moment Lucas walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

“Amen,” Maria whispered definitely appreciating the view in front of her.

Liz glared at her and Lucas looked embarrassed.

“Oh sorry I didn’t know you had guests,” Lucas said grabbing a shirt quickly from Liz’s bedroom floor.

“That’s ok, Maria was just leaving,” Liz stated.

“Party poopers,” Maria said with a laugh as she got off the bed.

“Oh and by the way, the pod squad’s stopping by later tonight after closing, Michael’s idea, sorry gotta jet, love you!” Maria stated before she shut the door to Liz’s room, leaving Liz’s mouth open, ready for protest.

Liz sighed and turned her head back towards her loving boyfriend who had his eyebrows raised.

“Pod squad?” Liz laughed.

“You don’t want to know,” She stated before tugging his chain down so he could lean down to kiss her.

Lucas quickly deepened the kiss and the shirt that was previously in his hand fell straight back to the floor as Liz removed the towel from his waist.

“I feel indecent,” Lucas commented as he was the only one naked in the room. Liz laughed.

“Yeah, well I feel turned on, so come here,” She stated bringing him down on the bed climbing on top of him. She grinded her hips against his growing erection as she brought her head down to continue their sizzling kiss.

“Mmm, I like a feisty girl,” Lucas whispered against her lips as he brought his hands towards the hem of her t-shirt and brought it over her head. He smiled when he saw no bra. Liz winked at him.

“Oh Liz Parker, I have no words,” Lucas groaned.

“Good, because I don’t want words right now,” She said as she continued her assault with his mouth. Lucas quickly flipped her onto her back.

He quickly pulled her shorts and was extremely satisfied to witness no panties as well.

“I’m a girl on a mission,” Liz whispered in his ears before brushing it with her tongue.

Lucas groaned, “and what mission would that be?”

“Try and find out,” Liz replied huskily as she flipped him back against the bed.

<center>*****</center>

“So was Liz ok with the whole us coming over tonight, Max’s parents are home and well my place is not good right now,” Michael asked as he and Maria got ready for their shift.

“Well I just kind of told her and bailed, I’m sure it’s fine, she’ll probably be busy with Lucas anyways,” Maria stated shaking her head with a smile on her face.

“What’s the deal with that guy anyway?” Michael asked.

“What do you mean?” Maria replied putting on her apron.

“How’d he get with Liz, I mean it’s so sudden.”

“Almost as sudden as Max going psycho and getting with that gerbil, only difference here is Liz is actually really happy.”

“I’m just saying don’t need to bite my head off.”

“Well I’m just letting you all know, Max and Liz are over, he made that clear when he slept with that bleached haired alien, and Liz is extremely happy, so you let Max know if he wants to mess that up, he’ll have to come through me, and that won’t be pretty, now get back to the kitchen,” Maria said as she slammed her locker going towards the backdoor towards the café.

Just as she did she ran straight into Max.

“Max.” Maria mumbled. Max scratched his head. “Umm hey Maria. Umm I was actually kind of looking for Liz.”

“LUCASSSSS!” The three whipped their heads towards the Parker’s apartment which was right upstairs.

Maria laughed out loud before she covered her mouth with her hand and before shaking her head.

“She’s currently really busy, but I’m sure you already know that,” Maria stated as she continued to laugh out into the café.

Max stared up into Parker’s apartment with loathe.

“Give it up man, looks like it’s really over,” Michael stated patting his friend on his back. He felt sorry for his best friend, but at the same time, he was the one who caused the whole mess.

“I don’t go down without a fight,” Max promised under his breath before storming out of the café slamming the door that leads to the alley way of the Crashdown café.

<center>*****</center>

“Baby, are you sure you don’t want to stay in tonight?” Lucas whined as he sat on Liz’s bed as Liz got dressed.

“Lucas Scott, how many more times can you go?” Liz whispered. Lucas grinned.

“As much as you’d like baby,” He replied with a wink. Liz laughed and shook her head before putting on her shirt.

“Sorry, I’m exhausted, and hungry, so if you don’t mind get your cute tush up and ready for our date, and maybe tonight, I’ll make desert worth it,” Liz replied huskily with a wink of her on before going into her bathroom and closing the door.

Lucas shook his head; he was so falling in love with that girl, and he loved every bit of it.

<center>*****</center>

“So basically you’re saying that there’s another alien killer here in Roswell,” Maria asked exasperated. She just really wanted all this alien business to just go to rest. They’ve already been through enough already, and she was starting to wonder when she would be able to get out.

“I’m not sure, Valenti said he didn’t get the details of the crime yet, but it might be likely that it’s another alien, I’m not sure, because up until now I was pretty sure that we already killed all the skins but we might be dealing with something else. All I’m saying is that we should keep our guard up for the next few days, until Valenti can get us some more information.” Max explained. He was wondering where Liz was, she should be here, she was in Roswell now, she should be attending the meetings.

Just as Max’s thoughts went to Liz she walked out of the backroom laughing with a Lucas trailing right behind her, both holding hands.

Just when they noticed the others the laughs eased down, and Liz smiled up at Lucas before walking up to the group, not letting go of their locked hands.

Once she reached the group Liz brushed her hair behind her ear with her free hand and smiled at everyone.

“Umm, you guys can stay till whenever you want, my parents aren’t home, just lock up when you’re done,” Liz told them. Lucas gave a quick ‘hey’ to Alex and Maria, then turned his gaze towards Max, who currently was staring at his girlfriend with lustful eyes. Lucas quickly pulled Liz closer to him, and when Max turned to look at him Lucas gave him a victorious grin.

“We’re gonna go now, so see you guys later,” Liz said feeling the tension in the room.

“Have fun,” Maria told them. Lucas winked at her and Liz replied with a ‘thanks’.

Just as the two were about to leave the café they were interrupted by none other than Max.

“Liz wait!”
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Ok I know I said last night! But with my computer being pretty much non cooperative I really couldn't keep to my promise! So sorry! But better late then never right?

I just want to thank all of you so so soooo much! You all are truly so amazing and so wonderful with your feedback that I probably wouldn't have the will to want to write this as much as I do. You guys truly are great!

Well enough of my ramblings...hope you enjoy.

Sorry for any mistakes I didn't get it beataed!

Chapter 10

The minute Liz heard the voice she closed her eyes. How was it possible that he managed to hurt her even when they weren’t together anymore?

Lucas clenched his fist. This guy was just asking for it.

Liz and Lucas both turned around at the same time.

“What?” Liz bit out rudely.

“Liz you need to be here,” Max said not caring about the looks he was getting from Lucas, this was about him and Liz.

“She doesn’t have to listen to you so don’t fucking boss my Girlfriend around,” Lucas stated firmly while indicating if Max wanted to bring it he wasn’t going to back down.

“Listen, I was talking…” Max started but was hastily interrupted by Liz.

“No! You listen. We’re done, finished, and I made it clear that I don’t want anything to do with you or you’re little ways anymore. I’m out Max, and don’t you dare try to bring me back in, and don’t you there stand there and talk to my boyfriend like that. I’m right where I want to be, and I’m with who I want to be so just leave me alone!” Liz bit out nastily sending him a warning glare not to try anything.

“Let’s go Lucas,” Liz said grabbing his arm before the two walked out of the café leaving a confused Max, and even more stunned pod squad.

<center>*****</center>

“Lucas I’m so sorry, I don’t know what’s gotten into him but I never thought he would act like this, he’s just being a big jerk,” Liz stated as they walked over to Liz’s dad’s car which he left for the couple.

“You know, that guy! The way he stares me down, he’s just asking for it,” Lucas groaned out while trying to keep his cool.

“Baby I’m sorry, I really am, but listen,” Liz said as she came to a stop bringing him to a stop as well. She reached up and cupped his face with both her hands.

“I’m with you and he’s just a sore loser, I’m right where I belong and nothing’s going to ever change that, so please don’t let him ruin our night, and please, let’s just get through this summer, and then we’ll be off to Tree Hill, where it’s Max free.”

“Can’t wait for that day,” Lucas groaned. Liz chuckled, “Neither can I.” She stood on her tiptoes and gave him a brief kiss.

“Now come on, let’s enjoy our night,” She said lacing her fingers with his before walking over the car.

<center>*****</center>

Once Max and Isabel got home from the meeting Max paced around his room. He didn’t know how things between him and Liz had gotten so bad. He couldn’t understand how she went from being in love with him to being in love with someone else. He refused to believe it. He wasn’t going down without a fight.

He belonged with Liz and he was going to do everything he could to make them work out again.

Just then a rumble outside his window caught his attention. Max walked over to the window but saw nothing. Just as he walked away he heard the sound again.

“Who’s out there?” Max asked with a warning tone. Just then a man appeared in the window and Max quickly held out his hand.

“Please I’m not here to harm your highness,” The man stated.

“Don’t move, how did you find me? You’re the one who killed that man weren’t you?! What do you want from us!?” Max asked not letting his guard down.

“Please your highness forgive me, it has taking me a while to find you, I, I had to get to you, and I could not let anything stop me, that man, he was on my trail, he knew about me, I needed to get to your highness.”

“Who are you?” Max demanded.

“I am you’re true protector Sirius, the one you call Nasedo he impersonated me, and he thought he killed me, I was left to die in a cave hidden far within Roswell, I survived and for the last seventeen years I have been healing and hoping that one day I could come back and serve my duty and not have it be too late,” He answered.

“Why would Nasedo do that?”

“He works for Kivar,” He stated.

“Well he’s dead now, and he’s not here to confirm your story. How do I know that you don’t work for Kivar!? How can I trust you?!”

“You have been having troubles with your lady your highness, with my help you can get her back, and in return I may gain your trust.”

Max stared at him in shock.

“How did you know that?”

“It is a protector’s job to know everything about his highness.” Max let his hand down.

“Come in.”

<center>*****</center>

“Wow, I’m actually getting a phone call from Lucas Scott, I haven’t heard from him, umm since, umm how long has it been now?” Haley teased over the phone.

Lucas chuckled, “If you have it in your heart to forgive your ole’ best friend would right now be a great time?”

“Well seeing that you’re not here I can’t really bribe you, so I’ll let it slide for now.”

“You are so generous,” Lucas laughed.

“Yeah it comes in the Haley James Scott package.”

“Ahh so you’re using Scott again, things better with you and Nathan?” Lucas asked.

“You could say that, I’m not going to say anything for sure because I really don’t want to jinx it, so we’ll just leave it at that. But anyways how are things with you? How’s Roswell? Meet any aliens?”

“Sadly no, but I did happen to meet an ex boyfriend with similar qualities of that of a jackass.”

“Don’t you hate those types?”

“With a passion.” The two laughed.

“So how’s Liz dealing with it?” Haley asked.

“She’s just amazing, I can’t explain it Hales, I just…everything about her, I love being in her presence, she’s just this amazing person and she’s just perfect in every way, and I’m just so happy with her,” Lucas gushed.

Haley smiled into the phone, “It really sounds like it. I’m really happy for you, even though we had our little disagreement about this before, I just want you to be happy, and it really sounds like you are.”

“I really am Hales, I just hope nothing will mess this up, I really want this to work,” Lucas confessed.

“I have faith that it will Lucas.”

“Let’s hope so huh.” Lucas said with a sigh as thoughts of a jealous ex-boyfriend rang up in his mind.