A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult) A/N...10/17 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Should I continue?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:02 pm

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 30

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult) A/N...2/19/09

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys, first of all let me say how sorry I am to not have updated or left a AN before this. Life's just been so hectic right now, especially since I've met a new love interest who I've been spending a lot of time with! :oops: I have been working on an update for this fic, and although it is coming along, I seem to be struggling with where to take this fic.
I hope you guys can bear with me for the moment and pray with me that my muse takes a break from my OTH 'Coming Soon' fic and returns to this one so I can finish it and start posting my other fics.

Sorry Again
Hayley.

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult) A/N...5/16/09

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys, so sorry I haven't left a note or updated before this, but unfortunately only months after recieving the all clear from cervical cancer, my big sister has been diagnosed with lung cancer. At this moment in time we do not know how long she has left, which we find out after a couple of radiotherapy treatment.
So, because of this I have absolutely no idea when I will be updating, but I just wanted to stop by and thank you all for the feedback and bumps. You guys rock and I'm sorry I don't know when I'll be updating again, but I hope to keep you all informed.

Hayley.

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Re: A Transgenic in Ipswich(Multi,XO,UC,Adult) A/N...10/17

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hey guys I've added an AN to my authors page, go check it out!! Thanks.

Hayley.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&start=20