Dangerous Intentions (Adult/AU) A/N - 7/22/2008(WIP)

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Dangerous Intentions (Adult/AU) A/N - 7/22/2008(WIP)

Post by StormWolfstone »

Title: Dangerous Intentions
Author StormWolfstone
Disclaimer: I own nothing from Roswell nor the concept behind this fic. This concept was first created by Zanssoulmate08 (Sarah) who had it as an RP and then handed it over to me as a challenge.
Rating: Adult
Summary: What if the royal four didn’t have their Earthly counterparts to begin with? What if instead, Khivar sent his four children from Antar, highly trained assassin’s to Earth to ‘dispose’ of the Royal Four? Max and Isabel were still adopted by the Evans’, Michael was still adopted by Hank Guerin and the local Sheriff adopted Tess. Here’s what happens when new aliens come to Earth, and they aren’t Hybrids.
Authors Note: 7/22/08 - II need to apologize again for the delay, I have had some illness but I am working on a couple chapters so that I can update much more. I have to say it's always nice to see that more people are locating this fic too and coming to like it. The concept though not my own had become one that I felt attached to so when the RP for it died and the creator decided to make it available for a fic I was happy about to be able to tell her I wanted to do it.

Prologue

“Preparations are nearly complete young General. You’ll be leaving in the morning for Earth, it’ll take approximately two Earth style weeks for you to make the journey and of course you’ll be handling all the landing procedures with precision. Still, there is one last detail we need to make certain you are prepared for.” Turning to look back that the young man, the man that spoke was completely serious as he spoke, “If at anytime the others appear to weaken in their mission, Kill them.”

The young man smirked as he nodded, “You’re directives are understood, Sir. I will follow through with those orders easily.” He was practicing some combat techniques with one of the slaves that was used for a form of training dummy as he questioned, “And have the marks been decided or do we choose?”

“I don’t care what the others do, but you will take the Princess.” The older man replied and the younger male smiled more then pleased with that order. The princess was the one he’d enjoyed toying with lately, the use of an emissary had come in handy in more ways then one.

The long legged blonde wouldn’t know what hit her when the time came and he was looking forward to teaching her a few things in the process. “As you command.”

“Nick will be returning to Earth shortly after you with some troops. If he goes anywhere near your youngest sister, kill him and do so in front of her as a warning.” The man added and again, the thought of that idiot touching his sister had him angered. He swept a foot out, causing his opponent to be tripped and with ease thrust his sword into the mans chest before he turned to look at the man giving his orders.

“With pleasure. Is there anything else?”

“Go now, son. Get some rest after making certain everything else is in order.” The older man spoke without a sign of love of caring, but with impatient command tinged with pride.

“Yes father.” He handed the bloody blade off to another servant to be cleaned as he walked out of the training yard and made his way inside to the bathing chamber where already the water for his bath was prepared as was his favorite servant who stood there unclothed and glistening with oils she rubbed on her body.

“Lareisha, you do please me greatly, come.” He said simply as he looked at the slave that his father had given him when he had first become the age where taking a woman to bed was acceptable. He had never treated her as a slave, she had become a friend but his father wasn’t aware of that. When she had come to him, she had been pure, but he had taught her well how to enjoy his attention.

“Master, I’ve prepared everything the way you desire it to be. Is there any further need of me?” Her soft and tentative voice simply added in turning him on as she strode toward him not stopping until she stood in front of him with a smile.

“Of course there is more I need from you. You’ll bathe me and take me into your body one more time before I leave. Now, undress me, Lareisha.” He told her softly even as he lifted a hand to trail it gently across her skin and watch her shiver in response. Her hands moved to first remove his shirt and then his trousers and when she went to her knees in front of him, having freed him from any more covering, he smiled, his hand moving into her hair.

Even as she prepared to please him, he closed his eyes concentrating on connecting to his temporary emissary who would allow him to send his power seeking the sleeping princess. There he reached into her dream with a smile, giving her the image and feel of a man laying behind her naked form, his face blurred so she couldn’t make him out. The voice that spoke was his though, he wanted to make certain that when they met face to face for the first time she would know who had haunted her dreams.

For the moment, he let his hands trail down between her thighs in the dream and tease her as he whispered in her ear, “Soon, my dear. Soon you will meet your destiny with me.”

The aching in her heart wouldn’t stop and she was doing her best to hide it from everyone around her knowing that everyone else would see her as weak if she didn’t. Her memories of Markai haunted her, his voice, his touch the simply way he looked, his scent… they would never leave her. And yet, she knew that soon her duty would have her seducing someone that she had never met until the time came for him to die. She knew her father had been right in killing Markai, after all he’d been a weakness and her feelings for him would have deterred her from doing what she knew she must.

Even so, that thought didn’t make it easy. She could never forgive her eldest brother for his part in it. A knock sounded on her chamber door and without turning from the view of her youngest brother sparring in the courtyard below, she called out, “Come.”

The door opened and closed a moment later the voice that sounded caused her to stiffen, “I’ve come to a decision about what you asked of me daughter.” Her father’s voice reached her ears and she waited a heartbeat hoping that his answer would be the one she wanted to hear. His hands fell on her shoulders and she had all she could do not to pull away. “You complete this mission and you’ll be free to do what you want. Stay there or return, you will no longer answer to me as long as you fulfill this mission appropriately and to my satisfaction.”

“Thank you father,” she replied, keeping her tone even before her father’s hands slid around her drawing her back against him and she forced herself not to cringe.

“Fail me, Elizabeth and you will never be free. Fail me and you will suffer beside your younger sister more then even your mother suffered. Fail me and neither of you will be free of have peace. Markai’s death will be nothing compared to your suffering.”

“I notice you don’t threaten the same for my brothers.” Liz snapped before she could stop erself and knew that she was going to pay for it even before she winced at the sharp pinch her father gave her nipple.

“For your impertinence you will feel one more punishment before you leave.” He threw her onto the bed and she was forced to remain there as his power held her still, yet she still struggled to be free knowing what was coming and fearing it. Her father’s hand remained raised, keeping her held immobile as he moved to the door and allowed one of his advisors to enter. The man carried a collar and walked over instantly snapping it around her neck before tying her hands above her head. “Remember to heal her when you’re through punishing her Dakor.”

Her father walked out then, leaving her and Dakor alone. Dakor had been her punishment ever since she had reached the age of being considered a young woman and he had the ability to heal her completely, virgin barrier and all. The collar around her neck would keep her from being able to fight back with her powers to get free and she knew what the muscle man was capable of.

She clamped her eyes shut, trembling in fear as she heard him removing his clothing and waited for the pain that she knew would come. Her room was sound proof, she knew well that no one would hear her screams. And scream she did as she felt something roughly shoved in her ass at the same time as Dakor slammed himself into her.

Maria straddled Nicolas, a smile on her face as she looked down at him. They had been meeting in secret for months now and she felt as though he was her world. She was teasing him, coaxing him back to life after having been sated moments before and watching the pleasure on his face. An expression came over him and she dreaded his words, “You know, Maria, we’re going to have to stop this. If we’re caught I’ll be killed and I couldn’t bear not seeing you again.” Nicolas finally said even as he groaned as she rubbed against him.

His fingers roamed over her chest lightly unable to stop himself, “I don’t want this to end, Nicky. Father said you’d be following with troops, right? We could always meet secretly there too.” She commented softly as she lifted herself and with one move lowered herself onto him fully with a moan of intense pleasure. “I love you, Nicky.”

Nicolas groaned as he moved beneath her, lifting to meet her as their bodies moved as one. “We’ll see what happens there, Maria.” He never spoke of love but Maria was certain he loved her because of how he treated her and how he was with her. He was always gentle and caring, always passionate and he had been her first. She was determined that even when they reached earth, she wouldn’t lose the chance to be with him. She could bear seducing someone else as long as she knew she could return to Nicky and have who she really wanted.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Dangerous Intentions (Adult/AU) Prologue 2/29/08

Post by StormWolfstone »

Chapter 1

As the eldest of the four being sent to Earth, Alex was pleased that they were finally on the last leg of their journey to the planet where the mission they had trained for all their lives was about to take place. A part of him was still amazed that it was finally happening and the other part was lusting for the chance to get things really started. The only thing he wasn’t looking forward to was the idea of pretending to be a normal human in most aspects but considering that he looked much like humans at least that wouldn’t be a major issue. Still, having been trained in combat, seduction arts and assassination, he was looking forward to putting his areas of expertise together.

The ship was already in the atmosphere of Earth and while he began the final descent, his hands moved over the controls, his energy fusing with the ship to add ease. “Within less then two hours by Earth standards we will be on the planets surface. The implants father had instilled within us will allow us to have a chance to contact each other at anytime through telepathy. They also allow Father to contact us in the same manner.” He spoke without any form of expression, his voice detached as he looked over at his brother and sisters.

“I will be taking the Princess, so the Queen is yours Kyle. Liz, you have the King and Maria the General.” Father had told the other three the day they departed from home that Alex was in charge and his orders had better be followed to the letter. Honestly, he rather doubted that they would follow all his orders but he still remembered the directives he had been given and he was prepared to kill them if the need arose.

Alex was partially responsible for the build of the ship and the only one among the four that had complete knowledge of its workings. He’d been determined to have a few fail-safe plans available in case the unthinkable happened and they crashed. Reaching into a side panel after placing the ship on auto, he tossed keys toward each of the others before turning back and pulling up a view of specially designed crafts that doubled as being seen for Earth transportation vehicles. “You’ll notice the keys are set so they only go to one of the vehicles, they are for show only however. The science and tech departments created these and had the fused with a bit of each of our DNA patterns so that we could control them. If they fall into human hands, they won’t work unless we personally imprint a command that causes the key to be the only manner where the vehicles will move.”

Alex paused a moment as he noted they were looking toward the screen where they could see the different vehicles. “Inside a center panel in each of the vehicles is what humans call cell phones. You should already remember the training we had on how to use those. One of our emissaries has already seen to it that all of them are connected and active. We will be going in different directions when we disembark from the ship. We’ll need to get a hotel room, look for jobs and prepare for setting up a fulltime residence.”

“Right, and we’re going with the cover story that we were adopted by parents that found us in the desert here but now we’re looking for our real family.” Kyle interjected with a role of his eyes. He knew the way it was supposed to be but it didn’t mean he had to like that Alex enjoyed hoarding his power over them. Kyle knew Alex had become their father’s favorite because his older brother had excelled in many areas. It didn’t matter to their father that Kyle could easily recite constellations, excel in Earth style sports or anything of the sort. He looked over at Maria who was the youngest among them, then looked at his older sister, Liz.

Liz had always been guarded, Maria always seemed more fun loving and Alex had been separated from them for the last several years. In fact, they were told that Alex never wanted to see them until they were on the mission. The way their brother acted it seemed to be very much the truth. As Kyle perused them though he was thinking about how Alex had told him he would have the Queen for his mark. He’d been expecting Alex to take the Queen and had been ready to simply settle for the Princess even though the Queen had stolen his attention more. She had seemed to be the mark that would give him more pleasure in ‘getting close to’.

Liz simply glared at Alex as he spoke, she hated that her older brother was supposed to be in charge of this mission and she wasn’t about to follow everything he might say. “Whatever, Alex. Can’t you just get this thing moving faster? I’m sick of being cooped up in here and ready to get started.” The fact that she had gotten the King though, that didn’t bother him. In fact she already had an idea in mind of just how she would get close.

“The General…” Maria muttered to herself, deciding to try and ignore the fact that she was still bothered by how things had changed a few years back between all of them. There had been a time when she was younger that they had been extremely close. Where Alex had been the protective big brother, kicking the ass of anyone that tried to fuck with her. Being the daughter of whom she was, some of the other kids around had always tried to make her life hell because they thought she got special treatment. Alex had always shown them that they were making a mistake picking on her. Of course, now she didn’t need him to protect her, she had learned to fend for herself but she also knew about one of her powers that was able to really help her even more.

The General, according to their research and what they had been trained with, was called Michael instead of Rath. From everything they had found, he didn’t date and stayed to himself a great deal but she was about to change that. She already had a plan forming in her own mind.

Alex didn’t respond to Liz right away as he simply stared at her before smirking, “Now, now, Elizabeth, my darling sister, if I sped up our landing we'd have the gravity keeping me from having the chance to use the inertia dampening field which would in turn cause a massive crash. Now, if you'd like us to be conscious and safe on our landing, I'd suggest you simply remain calm and patient.”

Isabel was having a hard time focusing, she and Max were supposed to be practicing, it’s the reason they had decided to make the trip to the desert in the first place but it seemed both of them were slightly distracted. She didn’t know what caused his distraction but she knew well what was causing hers. Those dreams were growing more intense and whenever she woke up she was left with the lingering sensations that those dreams had caused in the dreams. And the one she’d had last night and caused her to wake up this morning her sheets soaked with sweat and her body still trembling. Who was the guy in her dreams?

That question had gone through her mind many times over the last two months since she had begun having those dreams. They felt so real that she just couldn’t stop thinking about them and with the fact that she had never actually done the things that her dreams were filled with it make it even more unsettling. There was a part of her that had been wondering if she was somehow being dream walked, but as far as she knew no one on the planet could do that. She knew Michael, Max and Tess couldn’t, so what she couldn’t help but wonder was where were the dreams coming from.

“Maybe we should take a break and eat something.” Max’s voice suddenly sounded, breaking through her thoughts and she glanced over at him with a nod. He was right; they weren’t getting far with their apparent distractions.

“Yeah, we might as well. I made sandwiches for us and brought some water and soda’s.” Isabel replied as she joined Max in walking over to the jeep.

Max had noticed that Isabel had been more distracted lately and it bothered him that whatever it was that was on her mind, she wasn’t talking to him. They had always been close but ever since she had decided to date Grant a few months ago against his better judgment things had changed. The fact that she was still involved with Grant wasn’t helping his thoughts either. That and he was also extremely concerned about Michael, there was something going on because Michael had been avoiding him more often lately. He couldn’t help but wonder if something else was going on with Hank Guerin.

Max reached for the cooler that Isabel had brought along and opened it, reaching for one of the sodas and a sandwich before going for the Tabasco that was in the glove compartment. “Were Michael and Tess planning to join us later?” He decided to ask, having realized that neither of them had mentioned the other two this morning when they’d decided to come out for practice.

“No, Tess said something about job hunting because she wanted to earn enough money before Valenti’s next birthday to be able to get him a gift without having to hold back the money he gives her. And Michael’s supposed to work at the Crash today and is probably sleeping in until then.” Isabel replied and then reached for a sandwich of her own, taking the Tabasco when Max was finished with it.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Dangerous Intentions (Adult/AU) Ch1 3/4/08

Post by StormWolfstone »

Timelord31 - hope you continue to enjoy.

Chapter 2

Clad in her pajama’s Tess strode through the living room and into the kitchen, the CD player in the house was blaring while she began making something for breakfast. Her dad, Jim Valenti, had already left for work. There was a time in the beginning when she had first come to live with him that she had worried endlessly that he would learn what she was and have her locked up. But, she no longer feared that. He hadn’t figured it out in the eleven years she had lived with him and she knew he loved her as though she really was his daughter.

She could still remember the first day she had found Michael, Isabel and Max. She’d been feeling so alone but she had known there were others out there like her. Her dad had drove her to school that day…

Wearing a turquoise colored shirt, a pair of jeans, Tess had been told that when she heard the bell ring she was to go in to the class her dad had already showed her. She’d nodded, her blonde hair in a single braid that wasn’t exactly done the greatest but she was happy her dad had given her the braid. He’d been nice to her for the last couple months that she had lived with him.

She’d been standing alone since her dad left, she had no idea how to act around others but as she watched she saw a boy and girl that looked not much older then her get off a yellow school bus and another boy walk up to them. There was something about them that made her feel like she knew them. Even though she was nervous, she walked over toward them. “Hi.” She’d said simply, watching as they looked at her. The two boys didn’t seem all that pleased but the girl, also blonde like she was, reached out for her hand with a smile.

“I’m Isabel. This is my brother, Max and our friend Michael.” She’d greeted, her voice calm and relaxed.

“I’m Tess.” She had responded simply and looked at the one called Max. She remembered him. She didn’t know why or how but she remembered his face and as she looked at him she saw something that said he remembered to.

Tess laughed as she remembered how it had taken Michael a while to warm to her but she had been the first to outwardly show them her power and that had made them feel a bit more secure with her around. Of course, she hadn’t used one that had developed a few years later on them. But, she had been practicing so that if the day came and she had to use it she could.

When her toasted egg sandwich with Tabasco was done, she ate it while looking at the local classified advertisements job section. She’d celebrated her seventeenth birthday and since then she’d been thinking about the fact that she wanted to get something for her dad for his birthday, something more then she could get with the money he gave her for things. Her focus wasn’t as complete as it normally was though. There was a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, like a nagging that something was coming or something was going to happen.

The feeling remained even after she finished eating and went to get dressed in a slack suit. Tess wasn’t normally the type to get all dressed up in pantsuits but for job-hunting it would be the best idea. Although there were only three places hiring and one of them she wasn’t about to do. Max had a job at one of the places but she didn’t think working with him would be a good idea either. The third place, Michael worked at but it was not too bad of a place. While she dressed and styled her hair she thought about that and tried to determine what this feeling meant.

“Boy, I said to get that laundry done last night. What do you think you’re doing you lazy good for nothing?” Hank Guerin’s voice sounded as soon as Michael stepped out of his room after having dressed for work. Hank had been drinking all night and from what he saw as he walked into the kitchen, he was still drinking.

“I’m not your slave.” Michael said this as he moved toward the door to leave and Hank caught his arm.

“You better not use that tone with me, Mikey.” Michael braced himself, knowing already what was coming. It never changed it didn’t matter what he did. When his foster father’s fist connected with his ribs, he made no sound and barely flinched. He simply stood there knowing that if he struggled or said anything as Hank began belting him with his fist that it would only get the bastard incensed more and he would end up with more pain.

Each blow connected with his ribs or stomach, forcing the breath from him at one point and causing him to double over from the strength of it. Only once he’d been forced to double over did Hank step back and swear before telling him, “After you get done working, you’re going to get this shit done. The place looks like a mess and it’s your job to clean it.”

Michael said nothing as he tried to take deep breaths, coughing at points already able to feel the bruising beginning to form on his ribs. At least he could be grateful that Hank had left his face alone. He had a harder time working and keeping that from being seen and he hadn’t told anyone what he was going through. All the others knew was that Hank didn’t care for him at all, but they didn’t know how many times he skipped school because he didn’t want anyone seeing the marks his foster father left on his face.

Able to breathe, Michael finally walked out of the trailer and began walking to the Crashdown Café without a word to his bastard foster father. He’d told the others before that they at least had a family; he just had someone that kept him around for the monthly check. They didn’t seem to get the extent of it, but he wasn’t going to tell them the entire situation. As he made his way toward his job, he had to be careful how deeply he breathed because of the tightening the bruises caused. It wasn’t the first time and he knew it wouldn’t be the last time.

Honestly, he kept waiting for the time when Hank wouldn’t stop until he was dead. He really didn’t expect to live to see eighteen years old at this rate. And even if he did, he didn’t know whether he would be able to make it on his own. Sure, he worked but he wasn’t exactly getting high grade point averages. He would possibly graduate with the lowest possible grades in order to do so and he had no love for school anyway.

Kyle was just a year older then Maria, he still felt protective over her and as they waited for Alex to land the ship he reached over and placed an arm around her shoulder with a childish grin, “Finally, we get to see Earth. Can you believe it’s happening? Just wait little sister, we’re going to take this planet by storm and the Royals won’t know what hit them. That General is going to be easy pickings for you, Ria.”

Maria managed a small chuckle in return but he could still see the hint of sorrow there in her eyes. It was unusual that she didn’t react more to his childish act. It seemed that none of them shared anything anymore and that always bothered him. He gave her shoulders a light squeeze and released her, “We’ll be okay, Ria.” He told her softly and then looked at his older brother, his voice rising, “So, how much longer?”

Alex barely glanced over at Kyle as he spoke, instead he finished the final preparations and released the decoy that would cause anyone in the government as well as locals to believe there was another sighting but keep them from finding the real ship. He’d built a device to help hide their ship from detection and as he checked the panels, he saw that they were working perfectly. There are however two heat signatures in the area we’re going to be landing so he decides to home in on them, scanning the area and what he sees there on his small monitor has him smiling.

This was great; he’d have the chance already. The princess and the king were close and as the ship made its descent landing with ease behind a large cropping of rocks and stone, he activated the control that would cause it to sink into the ground with little change. The decoy wouldn’t make impact for another twenty minutes, which would give them the chance to get away from the area. He stood, not even saying anything to the others as he moved to the panel that would open the doors to their vehicles and went for his jeep.

Inside the jeep, he used the control to unlock the bay door that would open to allow the vehicles to go out. He wasn’t going to share the news with the others about who was so close. He was going to his target and the others could do as they wished as long as they didn’t fuck it up. Driving off through the hatch, he used the controls in the remote device he held for the ship to press in some codes. He laughed as he started driving toward the princess and king.

Inside the ship, the others would hear the recorded voice of their father.

Warning, ten parsecs until total sand submersion begins. Submersion process has been initiated. Better get moving.

“Shit!” Liz swore as she got out of her seat already imagining getting her hands on her brother. “Let’s go!” She called out to the others as she ran for the vehicle that was hers and climbed in, hoping she could remember her training on these things. Fuck, she would throttle Alex for this.

Maria and Kyle were already moving, both were also irate with their elder brother but inwardly Maria felt a stirring of laughter because that trick had been well played.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Dangerous Intentions (Adult/AU) Ch3&4 3/17/08

Post by StormWolfstone »

Chapter 3

Alex noticed as he drove that the others were all heading towards town according to his scanner and this simply caused him to laugh quietly to himself. Concentrating, he shifted his clothing so that he was wearing all black including sunglasses, then ran his hand over his body to alter things and create a few injuries. He knew exactly how he wanted to set things so that she came to him. Once she touched him, she would be his even more then she was in her dreams.

Masking the special consoles in the jeep, he placed his hand on it and made it appear as though there was some damage before smiling. By the time he’d finished altering the jeep and then himself, his sunglasses were broken, his clothing looked tattered and there were small bits of blood coming down as he gave the jeep a final burst of speed and let himself relax as the jeep lost control, speeding over the side, catching stones and tipping.

For all intents and purposes it would seem he had been in an accident as he lay there feigning unconsciousness and waited since now he was only a few feet from the Princess and King. It didn’t take long for him to hear a cry, “Max!” Then the sound of running feet and clothing shifting as he imagined her kneeling beside him as he sort of hung partially in the vehicle. Delicate fingers find their way to the pulse at his neck and he hears her breathe a sigh of relief. “He’s alive but he’s unconscious.”

He can feel her hands moving over him in a manner as though she were checking for more serious injuries and he chose the moment her hand moved over one of his to send images into her mind of the two of them in the throws of passion. Her sharp intake of breath causes him to fight the urge to smile and instead he gives a slight sound as though he is just coming out of unconsciousness. When he gave visions to people, especially using the slightest touch, they were joined not only by images but also by sounds and sensation.

Isabel had been about to suggest to Max that they get back to practicing when she had see a dust cloud coming their way and before she could say anything, there was a jeep similar to her brothers moving haphazardly across the desert floor appearing out of control. When it flipped, she had felt her heart racing and before Max could stop her she was running toward the now tipped vehicle to check to see who it was inside. When she kneeled at his side to check his pulse, she’d glanced back to see her brother running to join her but when she began checking him for injuries and saw images so clear in her mind, she wasn’t able to stop the gasp that moved through her.

The stranger’s hands were traveling over her naked form, while she lay beneath him. She could feel every sensation, hear herself moaning as he moved within her.

Isabel felt herself growing warm, her lower body tightening with a need that she had never experienced before. She had to stop herself from looking toward Max, knowing her cheeks were more then likely flushed because even when the images stopped, she could almost feel this man’s hands over her body. Her voice was a bit unsteady as she asked the guy, who appeared to be around the same age as they were, “Are you alright?”

If not for the act, Alex would have enjoyed laughing at the tone of her voice, the knowledge that she was affected just from that bit. Instead, he allowed himself only to laugh inwardly while outwardly, he gave no sign of laughter but instead winced as though in pain while attempting to move. His eyes came open slowly and when they locked on her, he managed a whispered word, “Angel.”

Max leaned down beside Isabel to look at the stranger carefully, noting that he had come to but didn’t seem to be moving much. “We should call for an ambulance, it wouldn’t be wise to move him in case there are any internal injuries.”

“No… no hospitals.” Alex managed low, shaking his head and groaning as though the movement hurt. “I’ll be fine… without a hospital.”

“What’s your name?” Isabel asked even as she gave Max a questioning look. Why wouldn’t this stranger want to go to a hospital? Was he on the run or something? She could understand why Max, Michael, Tess and herself wouldn’t ever want to go to a hospital but she’d never known anyone else that didn’t want to go.

“Alex… Alexander Reinhardt,” Alex got out in a low tone, letting his voice remain tinged with pain. The only thing he thought was that the King had better not attempt to connect with him to heal him because he would find himself in great pain.

Liz was still steaming with anger when she made her way into the town where they were all supposed to be settling in. She had covered with Maria and Kyle through their shared telepathy the way they should do things so it was up to her to find a hotel to set things up, Maria would search for the places they had heard were supposed to be common hang outs and Kyle would search for a job to get things set there. She could care less what that bastard brother of hers did, Alex was on her shit list as he always was.

She could still remember the day she’d learned that her big brother wanted nothing to do with the rest of them. She would never forgive him for that. She drove through the streets of Roswell, glancing around as though she was a simple tourist uncertain of where she was going. When she found a sign that said hotel, she turned and headed for it, pulling her vehicle to a stop in front of it before she reached into the glove box for the identification and bankcards that were already supposed to be active for them when they arrived. Of course these weren’t the originals, they were duplicates that were created by the science and technical teams on Antar.

She climbed out of the car and saw someone walk toward her with a smile. It wasn’t until he got close that he gave a nod of his head, “Princess, I was told to wait for you until you arrived in case the cards didn’t work.”

“Fantastic.” Liz said simply as she started inside the hotel and the obvious skin moved behind her waiting for her order. She was pleased that there was at least someone that was on this planet that knew of her importance.

“How may I help you?” The man behind the check in counter questioned and she smiled.

“I need to book two rooms, side by side. The name for them both is Reinhardt, payment form is credit.” Liz said simply and handed over both her identification and the card. While she waited she turned to look at the Skin, he was rather attractive and she knew she should do some practicing since after all, she was on a planet that was a bit different and this man hadn’t lived on Antar, probably wasn’t even aware of the risks of being too close to her.

“Here you are, Miss.” The concierge said and she turned to see him holding out two sets of keys with the numbers dangling off of them. “Hope you enjoy your stay.” She took the keys without a word, simply giving a nod as she also reached for her card and ID card back.

Turning, she slid her arm through the Skins and smiled as he looked at her with surprise as he walked with her toward the vehicle. “You can ride with me and help me get things up there.” She said simply, giving him one of her most seductive smile, “I always reward those that help me.”

The male swallowed and she could easily see that he was affected; this was going to be fun. She pulled up in the parking spot for the room she was taking and using her simple touch, she opened the trunk as she turned in her seat and leaned over kissing the Skin deeply, “come on.”

She climbed out again, moving to the trunk and grabbed only one of the cases, which she knew humans called backpacks, tossing it over her shoulder and motioning to her other things for the male to grab. When he did, she closed the trunk and walked to the room door, which she unlocked with ease, opening the door so he could carry things in. Once he was inside, she closed and locked the door. From the kiss, she had realized he wasn’t a skin after all, he was human. Which of course meant he had been one of their emissaries.

“You can release your host now,” she told the alien that was holding the human and watched a moment later as the human returned to waking mode. She saw his confusion and smiled as she drew her shirt up over her head.

“Where am I? What am I doing here?” He asked even as his gaze swept over her body.

“You’re in my hotel room about to fuck me.” Liz answered simply, hoping she’d remembered the correct dialect for that process. She unzipped her pants, letting them slip free and kicked them away from her as she started to step close, her hands reaching out for him and drawing him against her. “Or are you going to chicken out when you’ve already gotten so hard?” She questioned letting a hand slide down to cover his bulge.

Stupid human simply groaned and then grabbed her, kissing her sloppily but that was all right. As she pretended to respond, she stripped him as though she couldn’t wait to have him but once he was nude, she simply pressed her body against him and held him tightly. Her body heated against him and he screamed, her hand lifting to cover his mouth to stop the sound from continuing as she felt him struggle against her hold moments before he dropped to the carpeted floor as nothing more then dust.

With a sigh, she smiled and gave herself a nod, going through the man’s belongings before she made certain everything other then his cash were melded into the carpet as well.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Dangerous Intentions (Adult/AU) Ch 4 - 6/5/2008

Post by StormWolfstone »

Chapter 4

Maria was spitting mad, her mind was whirling with ideas of just what she was going to do to Alex when she got her hands on him. Even with the anger though, the look on Kyle’s and Liz’s face had been enough to cause her to smile too. She missed the times when Alex would play such tricks on her and her siblings, but then the tricks had been for fun, this one she knew was something completely different. She still couldn’t put her finger on the exact time when things had changed and she’d come to feel that her oldest brother hated her.

Still, through the telepathic link with Liz and Kyle, Maria had been given a job that she didn’t mind in the slightest. Checking out the local hangouts, the first place she drew up to was a place called the Crashdown Café which from everything they understood was one of the main places the teen population of this town congregated after school hours. The first thing she noticed as she entered was the theme, right down to the small uniforms with antennae to accent the so called alien atmosphere. She couldn’t stop herself from rolling her eyes as she muttered to herself, “They wouldn’t know an alien if it bit them on the ass.”

“Hi, welcome to the Crashdown, I’m Alicia, is there anything I can get you?” She heard from nearby and turned to see a teen she was certain her brothers would enjoy getting in the sack. Blonde, petite and innocent in appearance, her eldest brother would probably eat this girl alive.

“Just water for the moment please, I’ll take a look at the menu in a few.” Maria replied deciding that she could get used to more slang and such while she hung out and watched for any signs of the Royals.

“No problem. One water coming right up.” The false smile on the girls face seemed to be enhanced as she walked away and Maria was tempted to give the girl a taste of real alien torment. As she attempted to relax in the booth she’d taken a seat in, she felt a shifting in her comfort and realized someone was looking at her. Turning, with slow deliberation, her eyes sought out the person doing so and she noted that there was a table of young men staring at her.

With a smirk, she turned a bit so that they could get a better look and leaned just a fraction forward as she asked sweetly, “Like what you see boys? Look all you like, because not one of you will have the chance to touch without proving to me you’d be worth it.” As if to entice them more, she licked her lips and watched as one of the guys shifted, probably adjusting himself.

That was when she felt him, she didn’t know at first what that tingling in the air was, but as she turned she saw the General and felt her mouth go dry. There was her target and he didn’t look entirely pleased to be there. There were lines etched around his eyes, and for some reason it made her wonder whether he was in pain. She turned her gaze back to the young men that had been ogling her, an idea coming to her.

She waited until the General was passed her before she shifted more and let her eyes lock with one of the boys that stared, with ease she pushed just slightly into his mind, giving him a mental nudge needed to think it was his idea to get up and do what she was guiding him to do. She watched as his eyes widened the instant the thought took hold, watching as he stood and moved across the small span between them and when he reached her table, his hand moved out, grabbing her breast none to gently, causing her to jump a bit.

However, this was more then she’d expected and she reached up, grabbing his wrist, applying pressure even as she bent his hand back, watching as the pain sent him to his knees in front of her. “Didn’t I just tell you that you wouldn’t be touching me?” She said, noting without looking that the General had stopped and as she glanced from the corner of her eye, saw a look that seemed like respect pass over his features. “Next time you touch me without my permission, I’ll make certain to break bones that will never heal, got me?” She said this as she released the boys wrist, thrusting the boy away from her without having broken anything not that she wouldn’t have liked to have broken something.

The waitress came back with her drink and her look had shifted, “I’m so sorry, the customers usually aren’t like that.” She seemed somewhat uncomfortable and uncertain. Maria looked at her and gave her a soft smile as she shrugged her shoulders not offering a word but watching as the girl relaxed. The drink was placed before her and she took a sip of the water as the blonde moved off and she allowed herself to look through her peripheral at the General and closed off her mind to all other sound wanting to catch his voice.

She knew better then to risk her cover by doing anything regarding touching his mind until she’d taken his measure. Besides, it would be much more interesting to see just how she could get to him if she played herself a little differently from the way she was trained.

Michael had seen the blonde come in just after he’d moved into the kitchen and begun working on filling the orders that were coming in as the rush started. The way that she carried herself, he didn’t think that she was one of the normal tourists that came to Roswell and as he watched her handle Trent, she didn’t act like a demure teen. Inwardly, he felt warning bells ringing and when he would have tried to find out more about her, the news report on the television that the owners kept on at all times drew his attention.

“Was this truly another visitation from aliens? Bystanders that were around reported hearing a sound that was certainly not of this earth. Where some in the military might try to say that the crash that reverberated in the desert less then two hours ago was a test project, we have with us a bystander that saw the scene before the military began moving to clean up the crash site.” The camera panned to show a young man around their age standing there with wide eyes. His hair was short, dark brown and his eyes were a wide blue but Michael didn’t recognize him from around Roswell.

“What was it that you saw?” The reporter was heard asking.

“I was a bit lost, my siblings and I just got into the area and I decided I wanted to drive around but before I knew what was happening my jeep began to stall, every light in it was flashing and then sputtered out. Then, this silver thing, oval in shape flew past and shards of a strange metal seemed to trail as it hit the ground about fifty feet away from me.” He motioned his hand and the camera panned to show his jeep covered in rock and dirt. “I was lucky none of the larger rocks that split went on my jeep. My foster folks would have been pissed. I didn’t get the chance to see if anything came out of the thing before I saw military vehicles moving in and got out of there while I could.”

Michael stepped back as he took this in, could this be what he was waiting for? Could there be more of his kind here now, could this mean they weren’t alone anymore? He moved through the kitchen and into the back drawing out his cell phone and dialed Tess’ cell first, “Tess, there was a crash in the desert.” He said before she even got a hello out.

“I know, I was just in the UFO Center when a report came on. Have you called Max and Isabel?” Tess questioned, she sounded somewhat wary and yet even he detected the thread of excitement in her voice.

“No, I called you first. They were supposed to be out there practicing, Tess…” Michael found his voice trailing off as he shook his head, “I can’t leave damn it… go check on them Tess.”

“Michael, I’ll take care of it. I’ve had a strange feeling all day. I’ll call you as soon as I know anything, but call them too.” Tess voice cut off as the phone was disconnected and Michael went back to staring at the phone a moment before forcing himself to get back to work. If he skipped out and lost this job he’d have no excuse to stay away from Hank as long as he could with the job. It was the only reason he kept it, that and it was money. If there were another cook that could come in, he’d be out the door to check this out himself and say the hell with being at work.

He wanted to know, needed to know if he had real family out there.

Kyle couldn’t stop the smirk that lifted his lips as he moved off toward his jeep, which he had purposely made look like it was trashed from crash throwback. While the stupid humans were seeking what they were, he’d decided that he would throw more of a wrench into things and keep some of them busy. In the meantime, he’d also made certain that he had picked up a couple pieces of the downed ‘distraction’ Alex had created so that he could show off the metals if he was asked by specific people. His siblings might have seen him as an idiot because he didn’t do things the same as they did. He wasn’t as technologically knowledgeable as Alex, he couldn’t fire weapons as cleanly as Maria, couldn’t move as well as Liz but he had his own talents.

Now that the news program was handled and he knew he was on live, he had to get on to his part of the deal. He would go job hunting in Roswell. The very thought had him rolling his blue eyes as he climbed into his jeep which would need a good cleaning, but for now it worked for his current purpose. A girl climbed into the jeep beside him and turned looking at him with wide eyes and pursed lips, “Were you terrified?” She asked, her voice soft and without a word, he started driving off uncaring that she was in his jeep and going for the ride.

“No, but I would have loved to see what came out of that pod.” He said as he glanced over at her, “Is this your custom, getting into a jeep with someone you don’t know. Someone that could very well take advantage of you, kill you or simply have their way with you?” He asked, his tone curious while his eyes held a hint of laughter.

“No, I just figured you are heading back to Roswell and I don’t want to stay out here and wait with my alien addicted family. My names Cara.” She said and he looked at her bold eyes as she said, “If you want to have your way with me, you can.” Even as he watched, she began drawing her shirt up and off her lithe curves revealing that she wore no bra beneath the baggy shirt she’d been wearing.

Kyle hadn’t been with a woman for a while and he couldn’t stop the reaction that came so he drew off into a rock cropping and turned off the jeep. He’d barely turned off the ignition before Cara was on his lap and he found himself laughing, “Impatient, are we?” His hands lifted to cup her breasts as he looked at her, but as he kept his eyes on hers, he saw hers darken to nearly black orbs, felt a tingling of pain rushing through him and watched her eyes widen.

“How?” She questioned and drew back, her hand moving to his face and the small amount of pain was mirrored where her hand touched. “Oh shit! You’re Khivar’s son.” Cara moved quickly, getting off his lap and out of the jeep. But, it was what she’d said that had Kyle moving just as quickly and grabbing hold of her and slamming her down against the jeep.

“And just who the hell are you and what were you trying to do?” Kyle’s voice was hard now, any amount of teasing or laughter gone just as his hard on had faded quickly.

“I knew it was a real crash, I was going to kill you before the military could get any information from you. Fuck. Just kill me now. I’m the royals’ protector so if you’re going after them, kill me or I will kill you.” Cara no longer sounded soft or innocent, she sounded cold and dark but her tone did nothing to bother Kyle.

“Why do you protect them, Cara? Work with us and my father will see to it you can live wherever you want without being bothered. There are perks to being with us you know.” Kyle said this as he leaned close to speak into her ear, “Do you enjoy your life here on Earth, Cara? Able to amass wealth, live longer then humans, feel things differently here?” Even as he was speaking, while he kept her pinned with one arm and his body, he grabbed something from the make-shift glove box and drew it around her neck. When it clasped, he drew back and smirked as he released her. “Get down on your knees.”

He watched as she stretched and saw the anger in her eyes as she tried to pry the collar around her neck off. “Fuck you.”

Kyle curled his hand into a fist and watched her face contort in pain before she dropped to her knees. “In case you aren’t aware, that collar can only be removed by me. You will do everything I say or I will give you pain you can never imagine. If you displease me, you will die with a simple thought. Your powers are no longer yours to control. Father thought we might come across some of your kind and made certain we were prepared. Now, get to your feet and get in the jeep.”
A List of All My Fics