Death and the Angel ( Chapter 11 ,Adult M/M)10-25-08(WIP)

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

AshleyNichol
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Death and the Angel ( Chapter 10 ,Adult M/M)10-25-08

Post by AshleyNichol »

Chapter 11

The hotel room was anything but perfect. It was the last one available on such short notice on a holiday weekend, and of course it had only one bed.

“So, this should be a fun, sleepless night.” I realized what I had made it sound like and I looked at Michael. He smirked at me.

“Really, and why is that?”

“Because, uh, I hate sleeping in other....... States?” Well, that was a lame excuse.

“Ok, DeLuca, I’m gonna go take a shower.” I tried not to think of him naked. I mean I just found out that he’s a good guy and not a scary guy like I had previously thought. That should mean that I’m allowed to be attracted to him, shouldn’t it? Hey, this could be a good time to check on Death.... I realize maybe I should call him something else. At least this dump has free Internet access.

“Hey, can I use your laptop?” He shrugged and I took that as a ‘yes’. He went to the bathroom and as soon as I heard the water start to run I turned on the computer and signed on to AIM. Yes! He was online.

I felt so bad about lying to her like this. I just hoped she couldn’t hear my phone over the water.

CrazySexiAngel: Hey!

Death_undone: Hi..... Sorry, I was just getting off. I’m gonna go take a shower.

CrazySexiAngel: Lol, you naked?

Death_undone: Are you?

CrazySexiAngel: Maybe......

Death_undone: Liar! Ha ha

CrazySexiAngel: How do you know..... I mean I’m in a hotel room. By myself

Death_undone: *groans* You know you shouldn’t say that to guys you haven’t met....

CrazySexiAngel: Yeah, well, we were supposed to

Death_undone: I’m sorry, I just… I chickened out. You won’t like me.

CrazySexiAngel: You don’t know that. I’ve gotten close to someone I never thought that I would get close to, so.....

Death_undone: Is that who you’re with?

CrazySexiAngel: Uh, yeah, actually

Death_undone: Cool..... Is she nice?

CrazySexiAngel: She is a ...... he

Death_undone: Oh.... wow, I guess I missed my chance, huh?

CrazySexiAngel: We’re just friends...... and we were never anything more

Death_undone: Ouch! Ok, naked girl.... I gotta get into the shower now.

CrazySexiAngel: Bye

I couldn’t help but feel like crap for not telling her, but now with the image of her naked in the other room I felt even worse. I jumped into the shower and washed as fast as I could. When I got back into the room Maria was in a slip-like nightgown so she wasn’t that far from being naked.

“Sorry, this is all I had to wear. I didn’t know we’d be sleeping in the same room, let alone the same bed.” She laughed slightly and then turned on the TV.

“Wait, in the same bed? I just figured that I could take the floor.” I glanced at her again, looking at the exposed flesh of her legs, and I swallowed hard.

“No, don’t be silly. We’re in complete control of ourselves.” She patted the bed and motioned for me to get on it. I decided to get under the covers just in case I couldn’t keep control of myself.

“That’s a good idea, do you mind if I get under with you?” By this time I couldn’t tell if she was trying to mess with my head or not. She faced me, getting in on her side, and my breath hitched. We were so close I could swear I could hear her heartbeat, and it was beating as fast as mine.

“Maria...” She kissed me. God, it felt so good. It was hard and fast and I barely had time to think and then her hand was on my hip pulling me closer. It wasn’t the best move because after the shower I just changed into a big shirt and my boxers. She rolled me over onto my back and started to straddle me. When I felt her small silky panties hit my leg, I was gone. I thought that nothing could get better then this. But then it did.

“Michael, I really like you… a lot.” She slid her hand in between us and rubbed my now very hard erection.

“Ungh. I like you too, Maria.” Fuck! I just thought about how wrong this is.... I can’t do this… we can’t do this. I have to tell her first.

“Maria, there’s something I have to tell you.” I moved her hand away and looked her in the eye.

“Can’t it wait?” She pushed her bottom lip out and pouted. I almost gave in and latched onto her lips with mine. Gah! Focus!

“No, I gotta tell you now.”

Man, I hope she doesn’t hate me after this!
Because Happily-Ever-After Doesn't Always Happen