Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.10 p.7 2-10-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the reviews on the last part! Thanks...

AvalonRose
garcia88
pandas2001
elfangel01

Please let me know what you think of this new part!

Part 11

“Oh Max are you alright? What happen?” Isabel gasped as she looked at her brother a look of sheer horror on her tan face. Tess stared wide eyed at the sight of a battered Max on his bed, fresh cuts covering his skin.

The tips of Max’s ears turned a bright red color, “Yeah I just ah…fell out of a tree.” He mumbled not meeting their worried gazes. He slowly sat up wincing as the motion stretched and pulled at his sore skin painfully before he went to work on healing his cuts.

Isabel gapped at her brother, “A tree? What were you doing in a tree?”

“I went over to the Valenti’s to check on Tess and when no one answered the door I thought I would keep an eye on the house. So I climbed the tree in the Valenti’s front yard. I was up there for awhile when I saw something move in the tree, so naturally I had to see what it was, but I ended up losing my balance and I fell out of the tree instead.” He grumbled.

The two girls shared a knowing look Isabel giving Tess an evil smile, one that would send fear into every man’s heart. “Why were you checking up on Tess?” She asked.

“Oh no reason.” Max said giving the two his most innocent as a puppy look. “Well if you two will excuse me I have to go and call Michael.” He said ushering them out of his room quickly.

Standing outside Max’s door Isabel turned to a confused Tess, “Why the hell did he lie to us?” Tess asked.

“I don’t know, something weird is going on with my brother and I have no idea what it is. It’s like when he and Liz broke up he started to lose it or something.” Isabel whispered darting a nervous look back at his door as the two made their way back to Isabel’s bedroom away from the crazy.

“Do you really think he saw some kid at Liz’s?” Tess asked.

“I don’t know anymore Tess, right now I think my brother would do anything to get back with Liz.” Isabel said wringing her hands tightly in her lap.

“Is it just me or has our life done a complete spin in a matter of days?” Tess asked with a slight pout.

Isabel nodded blowing out a frustrated breath, “I hear ya on that one, first with that destiny message and then the special unit that was just our crap. Add in what we have found out about our friends and the relationship drama of who is with whom and who wants who back. I think all of this is making me a little loopy so it has to be sending my brother into a tailspin,” Isabel whispered.

“The sad part is I almost knew something like this was going to happen,” Tess laughed sadly shaking her head. “Things were just too calm and normal for me before the destiny message at the cave. I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop and boy did it ever.”

“I know,” Isabel sighed, “Before Liz was shot things were so normal for us that I was actually starting to believe that things were going to be like that forever.”

“What really gets me though is that the humans that I used to look down on and pity are a hell of a lot more powerful than me.” Tess whispered her shoulders shaking as a tingle went down her spine. “All those times I was bitching at Liz and Maria they could have killed me where I stood.”

“It does kind of scare me still.” Isabel agreed. “But at the same time it doesn’t. I am more scared of what they can do than anything. I am interested that there are people out there more powerful than me but at the same time I get the feeling that when these people come to Roswell something terrible is going to happen.”

Across town a giggling Maria and Liz entered Liz’s quiet bedroom falling onto her bed with a thump. “So the Malfoy’s are staying with you.” Maria said giggling at the blush that stained her friend’s face, “You must be very happy about that.”

Kyle and Alex barged into the room leaping onto the bed with the girls causing shrieks of laughter as Kyle flopped on top of the two girls creating what he called a Kyle pile. “Did you see how eager all of our parents were to have the Malfoy’s stay with the Parker’s?” Kyle asked laughing as he rolled off the two girls to sit next to Alex.

“They were probably just trying to make things easier for Draco and me.” Liz said.

“Yes, but why would your parents want your boyfriend to spend the night in the same house as you? I mean he can just sneak into your room in the middle of night for some Lizzie lovin.” Maria said making Kyle and Alex groan in disgust.

“I can just see it now as the clock strikes one the whole house being awoken by loud moaning.” Alex snickered as Maria shook with laughter.

Liz rolled her eyes at her friends, “That so would not happen; I have some sense to put a silencing charm on my room.” She huffed.

“Don’t forget a door sticking charm.” Kyle added.

“Yes nothing worse than momma and papa coming in thinking their little baby is sound asleep only catch an eyeful of their daughter doing a great impression of a dead bug and Malfoy trying to revive her.” Maria giggled.

“Ew.” Alex huffed.

Kyle suddenly had a far off look on his face, “Guys how do you think Guerin and Evans will take to our guests?” He asked looking mildly worried.

“From their reactions to Draco and his father I am going to go out on a limb here and say not good.” Alex snickered.

“I can just see dumb and dumber thinking that they are evil aliens or something and try to kill them.” Maria snorted.

Liz giggled, “No I see Max thinking that it was all some FBI conspiracy or something.”

“Yeah but if Max follows his pattern all he is going to do is sit with this thumb up his ass.” Alex griped.

“I really can’t wait until they get here though; here is the list of what Draco said the others wanted to do.” Liz said climbing over her friends off the bed to her desk. Her small tan hand touched the wooden surface and her body froze as the image of a kid sitting at her desk holding her letter with disdain appeared in her mind’s eye. Liz pulled her hand away from the desk as if it were on fire her breathing coming in short gasps.

“Liz?” Maria asked staring at her shaking friend.

“Some kid was sitting here holding Draco’s letter. Someone was in my room.” Liz chocked out.

Kyle and Alex’s faces clouded over with worry as they got off the bed, “What?” Kyle asked softly.

“Guys I have a very bad feeling, something weird is going on. Is it possible he is one of those skin things?”

Maria shook her head and quickly whipped out her phone calling Isabel. “Hey Max is Isabel there?” Maria asked. Maria’s mouth set into a thin grim line as she waited, the rim around her mouth turning whiter by the second. “Isabel Liz just had a flash thingy and she saw some kid in her room and she thinks he might be a skin.” Maria suddenly pulled the phone away from her ear and pressed speaker phone on her cell. “Talk Isabel.”

“A kid in Liz’s room? So Max really did see someone.” Her voice rang clear through the room as four sets of eyes stared at a small pink phone.

“What?” Maria shrieked making the others in the room cringe.

“Listen Max came by Liz’s earlier and he saw some kid climbing down her fire escape. We all thought he was seeing things but Max said the kid had mentioned Ava.” Isabel said.

“Wasn’t that Tess’s name?” Kyle asked.

“Yes this is why I am getting the sickening feeling that Liz is right and that this kid is a Skin.” The four magical beings heard Tess and Isabel mumbling in the background. “Guys we will be over at Liz’s in fifteen.” Isabel said in a hurried whisper.

Across town Isabel flipped her phone shut her normally golden face taking on an ashen gray hue. “Tess, Max did see someone at Liz’s.”

Tess’s blue eyes widened fearfully, “Isabel you know what this means.” Tess breathed and the tall blonde nodded.

“That the Skins are in Roswell.” Isabel said as she and Tess stepped into the upstairs hall just as Max’s door opened.

“Hey Isabel is everything okay? Maria sounded a little out of it.” Max asked.

“Yea she is just ah freaking out because…” Isabel floundered in front of her brother.

Tess seeing her distress jumped in, “Because she has a date tomorrow and nothing to wear so Isabel and I said we would help her.” Tess said as she pushed Isabel towards the stairs rushing her out of the house and away from her brother who was getting a little too good at picking up on things that he wasn’t supposed to.

“Do you think it was wrong that we just lied to my brother about something that kinda involves him and his sanity?” Isabel asked as she threw the jeep into drive.

“No because all of the sudden I am getting the feeling that Max may not be as he looks.” Tess hissed making Isabel’s ire rise.

“What does that mean?” She snapped.

Tess twisted in the passenger seat, “I just have this funny feeling Isabel when I am around him that something is off and it scares me.”

Isabel deflated in her seat as she drove her eyes dulling to a lackluster brown. “I know.” Isabel whispered, “I feel it too.”

“Do you get the feeling that you are supposed to know what that feeling is…”

“…but you can’t remember.” Isabel finished and Tess nodded as the jeep pulled into the back ally of the CrashDown.

The two girls headed to the side of the café and headed towards the back door where Kyle stood anxiously waiting.

“Hey guys thanks for coming.” Kyle said as he opened the door ushering them into the back room of the café and up the stairs leading to the Parker’s apartment.

“Liz is kind of rattled after what she saw and wanted me to come down and get you.” Kyle said as he opened Liz’s bedroom door to reveal Liz huddled between Alex and Maria who both had their arms around her.

“Liz…”Isabel breathed as she slowly got down onto the floor and hugged a shaking Liz to her.

“Was she like this when you were on the phone with Isabel?” Tess asked.

Alex shook his head, “She started this right after we got off the phone, she just fell to the ground.”

Liz mumbled something under her breath beating at her eyes violently as Alex and Maria tried to restrain her hands so she wouldn’t hurt herself. “Make it go away make the image go away.” Liz sobbed.

“Liz?” Isabel asked horrified, it was so sudden. Liz never acted like this.

“So much death.” Liz sobbed, “All because of us. None of us knew it was going to happen they never stood a chance.” Liz sobbed causing the already stressed group to panic.

“Liz did you see something else?” Tess asked.

Liz stopped struggling long enough to look Tess dead in the eye, “The end of the world.” She whispered.

****Hogwarts****

“You cannot stop us!” The boy yelled standing in front of his friends.

“You just don’t get it do you Harry? You have no power to stand against me.” The other man shot at the boy acidly.

“Is that supposed to scare me?” Harry asked hearing screams from the street as a group of muggles dodged an energy ball being hurled at them.

The sound of enemy ships could be heard all around them. Explosions in the distance made it an all too real nightmare. “Who would have guessed that the boy who lived would be fighting alongside Deatheaters those whom his parents died to keep him from.” The other man mocked.

“Who would have guessed that Khivar the ruthless warrior and leader would turn out to be a Skin?” Another boy mocked.

“Ah yes Draco Malfoy there is no mistaking who your father is, I see you have the same problem as him, the absence of the ability to keep your mouth shut.” The man hissed.

“Ah yes I see what you have been talking about now Draco…after all Khivar’s right hand man is none other than Nicholas who’s husk looks more like a prepubescent boy than a great general.” Harry chuckled darkly. A boy standing next to the man glared darkly at Harry.

“Vos bi cet non sobsisto nos” (You cannot stop up now) Khivar growled as a blinding light filled the room.

“Cruor” (Blood).
Was the last word Harry heard as he awoke with a start in his bed sweat clinging to him making him a sticky mess.

“Blood?” Harry whispered in the dark. Throwing back his covers Harry slipped on his slippers and quietly slipped down to the common room. The fire had long been out and the house elves had since left.

“Harry?” The sleepy voice of a girl drew him out of his quiet brooding. Ginny stood at the foot of the stairs leading to the girls dormitory. She slowly came down the stone steps and sat on the couch next to him.

“I saw something else.” He finally whispered.

“What?” She asked her eyes instantly losing their sleepy glaze.

“I don’t really think I can explain it since none of it made sense to me.”

“Let me go and wake the others and Professor McGonagall.” Ginny whispered softly and Harry reluctantly nodded. He heard her bare feet slapping on the cold stone steps as she went back up the way she came coming down moments later with Hermione who in turn went up the boys stairs as Ginny darted out of the portrait hole much to the Fat Lady’s distress. As the boys were slowly stumbling down the stairs a flustered McGonagall came into the common room straightening her tartan nightdress.

“Potter are you alright what did you see?” The alarmed head of house asked as she sat next to her shaking pupil.

“I don’t know exactly what I saw it all confused me.” He admitted softly.

“Let’s untangle it then shall we?” McGonagall asked as the others took their seats and Harry nodded.

“Well I know I was in a café of sorts…in Roswell.”

“How do you know it was Roswell?” Ron asked.

“There was alien memorabilia all over the walls.” Harry sighed.

“Who all was in the dream?” Hermione asked as the group worked to breakdown the cream.

“Well there was me and Draco. Let’s see then there was the rest of you, except professor McGonagall but Luna was there as well. Then there was Liz, Max, Tess, Marcus Flint, Crabbe, Goyle, The twins, and five others I saw in the book. We were all huddled together sort of and Draco and I were in front of you.” Harry said his face scrunched as he tried to sort out the blurry images.

“You were all huddled together why?” The old rumble of Dumbledore’s voice shocked the group, Ginny and McGonagall appeared to be the only ones who were not surprised to see him coming from the shadows of the common room.

“Sorry Professor I didn’t know you were there.” Harry stammered.

The older man gave him a small tired smile, “Not to worry Harry I just arrived I did not want to interrupt you.”

Harry nodded as he thought about the headmaster’s question, why were they huddled like that. “We were scared of something, of the others.” Harry muttered.

“What others?” Ginny asked.

There were several, but two of them stood out and were mentioned by name. They seemed to be the ones we were afraid of. One of them looked fourteen and I think he was called Nicholas. The other was older and he looked to be in his thirties and they called him Khivar.” Harry said causing McGonagall to gasp into her hand.

“Khivar and Nicholas…” McGonagall gasped looking to the headmaster fearfully.

“Harry do you remember anything else?” Dumbledore asked.

Harry sat there for a moment before speaking, “Outside it sounded like a war zone I heard what sounded like explosions and the sounds muggles say are spaceships flying about. I heard people screaming and running about.” Harry closed his eyes as the images from his dream danced in front of him tauntingly. “Khivar was saying something in Latin and then someone said blood.”

“Headmaster, who is Khivar?” Ron asked.

Dumbledore let out a sad sigh shaking his head, “There is much to his world you do not yet know about, much of this universe.” Dumbledore said his gray blue eyes full of sadness. “Almost seventy years ago the Ministry came upon a group who had used magic in front of muggles. Well when they went to investigate they found that these beings had not used wands at all…they used their hands and minds. They were called Antrians.”

“The Antrians are from a planet called Antar in the whirlwind galaxy. They are not human, but they somehow knew we had powers as well and they called us ‘calatush’ which meant wizard. They were happy to come upon us because they feared the entire planet was ‘primitive’ as they called it.” Dumbledore said as he laughed at a memory only he could see.

“They told us about a war on their planet and how their royal family had been killed and they were looking for a place to hide the royals. Of course we said we would help them in any way we could, but they feared we might be working with Khivar. That was until about 1947 when another ship landed in Roswell and the surviving protectors told us about Khivar and about his evil doings. The reason they feared we were in league with Khivar was because of Khivar’s brother…Tom Riddle.” Dumbledore said waiting for the others to absorb the information.

“Voldemort. You mean the man they were fighting was related to Voldemort, his brother?” Harry asked.

“Yes he had a brother. I am not sure of all the details, I imagine no one truly knows anymore. What I do know is that Voldemort’s mother had a relationship with a Kortion King and gave birth to Khivar who grew up with his father. Here on Earth Voldemort’s mother met Tom Riddle and somehow snared him into bed and marriage before he too left before she gave birth and then passed on. No one knows how she met the King or what he was doing it all eludes us. The two boys naturally knew of each other and many know their existence. What worries most people is Khivar’s hate of Tom.”

“Why does he hate his brother?” Harry asked.

“Because Tom is half human.” Dumbledore whispered.

A light suddenly lit in Harry’s green eyes, “That’s it!” Harry hissed jumping up giving the others a start. “The others that were with us were Slytherins and the Royal Four we were all against Khivar which is why he wanted to kill us because of Voldemort.”

“The two could dislike each other enough to cause a war.” Dumbledore agreed.

“So which side are we on exactly if we were to get into a war?” Neville asked fearfully.

“Khivar is far worse than Voldemort in many respects and if we were ever to cross wands I would chose Tom the one I saw grow up and the evil I know over the unknown snake in the grass.” Dumbledore said.

****Roswell****

“This is so surreal.” Isabel whispered.

“I know Khivar is said to be ruthless but this is just horrible.” Tess whimpered.

“I won’t let it happen.” Liz snapped as she came out of her pity party. When Isabel and Tess had heard about Liz’s latest vision everyone needed to know more. Tess had suggested that she and Liz connect so Tess could see as well.

“None of us will let that happen.” Tess added and the decision was made. If it came down to war they were going to fight.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.11 p.7 2-16-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies to the last part! Thanks...

garcia88
AvalonRose
pandas2001
maiqu

Part 12

****Hogwarts End Of Term****

“Everyone here?” Dumbledore asked the small group assembled.

“Yes,” Arthur Weasley called.

“All those who are traveling by muggle means please stay the rest of you please head to the new headquarters.” Dumbledore said as numerous loud snaps were heard as wizards and witches alike disappeared from the platform.

The others were ushered onto the new empty Hogwarts express having returned from taking the other students to London. “What are we doing once we get to London?” Hermione asked.

“Taking a portkey to Roswell.” Arthur said as he helped situate the children.

“I thought we were traveling the muggle way?” Harry pointed out.

The tips of Arthur Weasley’s ears turned a funny shade of red as he ducked his head slightly, “Well ah yes that had been the original plan but then Dumbledore pointed out that our flying in would ah draw too much attention to ourselves. Above all else the Dark Lord cannot know we are there.”

Arthur left the children to go and sit with his older sons. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna chose a compartment in the middle of the train wanting to get out of the hallway quickly the silence of the large train unsettling them.

“Is anyone else besides me worried about what will happen if we are caught?” Ron asked in a dull low voice.

“Yes I think we all have thought about it, we would be dumb not to.” Harry sighed.

“We just have to make sure we are extra careful in Roswell after all we are heading into a town that will be swarming with deatheaters. These people are trained to pick up on even the tiniest details, they will be hard to trick.” Hermione whispered biting her lip furiously as she tried not to cry.

Neville shook his head a sick look on his face, “A town full of muggles,” He sighed.

“That should make You Know Who happy, all of those innocents laying around none the wiser to the danger they are in.” Luna’s melodic voice trilled bitterly.

“He wouldn’t just attack them in broad daylight would he?” Hermione asked.

“There is no telling what he and his followers would do.” Harry sighed.

A knock on the glass door brought the teens out of their worrying as Sirius opened the door. “We should be at the train station shortly. When we get to Roswell the Order will be staying in three homes outside the city limits close to the desert.” Sirius said his eyes scanning the compartment taking in their worried looks. “Chin up mates, it won’t be so bad. Sometimes the right thing doesn’t always feel that way.” He said before he left them be.

“Let’s get our things together and go wait with the others.” Ginny whispered to break the tense atmosphere in the compartment.

They felt the train coming to a slow crawl before the whistle blew signaling their stop. “Come now everyone gather round.” Dumbledore’s deep voice rumbled in the silent train station platform 9 ¾. The group moved towards Professor Snape who was standing next to a trashcan at the end of the platform. “Get ready grab on tight.” Dumbledore said as the familiar pull at their bellybutton started and the air squeezed out of them as they landed with a hard thud in what looked like a backyard.

“Welcome everyone to Roswell, New Mexico.” Dumbledore chuckled when he saw Neville’s look of awe. “These three houses are going to be our living quarters for the time being. All of you will be staying here in the center house, which is also the temporary headquarters.” Dumbledore said leading the group mostly composed of teens inside.

From the outside the white two story home looked small, but the inside was a different story. Magic had expanded the house to almost triple the size it appeared to be. “Now there are eight bathrooms and ten bedrooms, one board room, two drawing rooms, six studies, two kitchens one large industrial sized and one family sized, and four living rooms.” Dumbledore said leading them slowly up the stairs allowing them to take in the magical work.

“Harry you Ron and Neville will be sharing a room.” Sirius said motioning to the door with ‘Little Gryffs’ on a plate. “Hermione, Ginny and Luna will be staying down the hall in this room.” Sirius said leading the three girls to a room with ‘Freedom’ on the plate. The girls looked at him questioningly. “I am not the one who put the bloody things on ask Remus.” Sirius grumbled.

“Alright now meet in the conference room in three hours for the first meeting in Roswell. Until then you are free to roam about but please exercise utmost caution.” Dumbledore warned in his grave timber voice.

After the adults left the six teens were left standing there dumbly taking in their surroundings. “Well what do you say we put the unpacking off and take a look around?” Ron asked ever the rash Gryffindor.

Harry visibly thought it over for a second before he grinned, “Let’s go.”

They took off in a thunder, “Where are you off to?” Remus asked as the group rushed past him.

“We are going to scope out the place and take in the town you know get familiar with it!” Harry called over his shoulder.

“Does anyone even know how to get to town?” Ron asked his voice muffled in the distance. Remus Lupin just shook his head rolling his eyes.

“Merlin I hope they are careful.” He muttered.

****The Café****

Max and Michael were sitting in their usual booth looking on as their friends stood at the counter laughing and having what looked to be a good time. “I don’t get it.” Michael said shifting forward on the booth seat. His gaze was firmly locked on Maria his on again off again girlfriend.

“What might that be?” Max asked not really paying attention as he was stuck staring at Liz.

“Tess and Isabel being all chummy with the others,” Michael grumbled trying to hide his hurt as Maria laughed at something Kyle said.

Max shot his friend a look of disbelief, “This coming from the guy who said, ‘hey Max let them alone it’s a good thing’” Max said in a high girl like voice trying to provoke his friend.

“Yeah well that was before they started to blow us off just so they could hang out with Valenti.” Michael clenched his fists tightly when he saw Kyle sling his arm over Maria’s shoulders.

“So when do the others get here?” Kyle asked at the counter as he put his arm around Maria his baby cousin inwardly doing a happy dance at the glare Guerin was sending his way.

“Any minute now, Mr. Malfoy said they would be taking a portkey Lord Voldemort created. They should all start to slowly trickle in so as not to alert the Ministry.” Liz said wiping down the counter again to keep her hands busy.

“Yes alerting them would be most unfortunate.” A familiar silky voice drawled as Lucius Malfoy made his presence known with his usual snide smirk on his face.

“Mr. Malfoy!” Maria eagerly greeted visibly trying to control herself like a proper witch.

“You all remember my wife Narcissa.” Lucius said gesturing to the stunning blonde woman at his side who was his perfect compliment.

Liz who always surpassed her friend in manners graciously stepped forward. “Of course it is a pleasure to see you again Mrs. Malfoy.” Liz said giving the older woman the proper wizard greeting between women of a slight hug and air kiss to the cheek as she regarded the woman with a shy smile. Narcissa allowed a small smile to cross her face clearly pleased with the greeting.

“Are you going to give all of your love to my mother?” A low drawl brought a large grin to Liz’s face when her gaze turned to Draco who stood with a hand over his heart a mock wounded look on his pale face.

“No, of course not,” Liz giggled as she forgot about etiquette and hugged her boyfriend tightly to her.

“I suppose a simple hello is too much to ask of my favorite nephew.” A dark snide voice crowed as Severus Snape moved from behind Lucius into the café further. When Kyle’s eyes landed on the other gentleman his eyes went wide.

“Uncle Severus?” Kyle asked receiving a curt nod from the older man as Kyle suddenly charged towards him American football style surprising Snape with his gusto before he gave his nephew a hug back. “It is so great to see you.”

“If you keep hugging my brother I am going to think you like him more than me.” A beautiful young woman trilled darkly. She had similar features to Snape expect less sharp and with fuller lips and not so greasy hair but still the same jet black.

“Aunt Estra.” Kyle laughed pulling the small woman into a hug, her frame so tiny she stood just below his chin. She let loose a laugh which sounded more like a cackle to the four aliens.

“Come on in everyone and please sit down make yourselves comfortable.” Liz said moving the small group into the café further.

“Thank you Liz.” Mrs. Malfoy said gracefully taking a seat at a table in the back of the café. Maria and Liz watched in fascination as the woman moved her movements so fluid and airy it was as if she were floating on air.

“More shall be arriving soon. Only five or six can use the portkay at a time.” Mr. Malfoy explained to the teens.

“Well if you will excuse me I will go and get our parents.” Liz said as her and Maria darted into the backroom; Draco staring at Liz the entire time.

Kyle quickly scurried forward dragging a petrified Tess with him, “Aunt Estra, Uncle Severus I would like to introduce you to a very close friend of mine who I hope to be dating soon, Tess. Tess this is my aunt and uncle.” Kyle said gesturing back and forth.

Tess blushed furiously and nodded mumbling a quick greeting at them as Kyle turned her slightly to face the blonde wizards. “Tess this is Mr. Malfoy and Mrs. Malfoy and their son Draco Malfoy.”

Alex quickly introduced Isabel as well but his was more along the lines of proper introductions not hurried and half brained like Kyle. Tess sucked in a breath when she heard Alex introduce Estra as Miss Snape. “Wait Miss Snape?” Tess asked watching Severus Snape’s eyes pop open as he realized what her assumption had been.

“Yes dear child we are brother and sister not husband and wife.” Severus said trying not to antagonize the girl as he usually did his students after all his nephew was fond of the poor girl.

The loud high pitched laugh of Nancy Parker rang through the backroom as the parents along with Liz and Maria poured back into the café their robes of the latest fashion firmly in place. Maria and Liz signaled for Alex and Kyle to go and change while they looked after Tess and Isabel in the snake pit. Liz slid in next to Draco as Maria stood by the alien girls.

“So I am assuming from your introductions that you two lovely young ladies know all about…” Lucius trailed off as his gray eyes flickered to the booth containing Max and Michael.

The blonde man glided up to the booth an air of superiority and power surrounding him. “Hello and who might you be?” He sneered looking down his nose at the two boys. Snape ever the puppy dog went and stood behind Lucius glaring at them with beady black eyes making them uncomfortable.

“Uncle Severus, Mr. Malfoy this is Max and Michael.” Kyle said as he and Alex rushed from the backroom in their robes.

An odd glint appeared in Lucius’s gray eyes, “Ah could this be the Max Evans?” He asked receiving a nod from his son. Max smiled at the fact the older man had heard of him. “Yes Draco told me all about you.” Lucius said watching the teen pale slightly. Max shot a worried look at Draco who just smirked, “Yes a great deal indeed.” Lucius chuckled.

“You’re Draco’s father?” Michael asked not afraid of the older blonde who turned his steel like gaze onto him. Michael started to feel uneasy as the gray eyes held him captive a spark of hunger and thirst and what he suspected was a crazy gleam glittered dangerously in their gray depths. If Michael was not scared before he was now.

“Ah Maxwell we have that thing to do remember?” Michael asked suddenly wanting to bolt as fast as he could.

“Right.” Max mumbled quickly pulling money out of his pocket and throwing it on the table before he nodded at the others and the two darted out of the café unable to get out of there fast enough.

Lucius chuckled darkly before he turned his gaze back onto Tess and Isabel. “I take it you know what we are.” He said his drawl leaving no room for questioning what he meant.

“Yes.” They said trying to cower away from him.

Estra Snape looked at them through glittering black eyes her nose wrinkled as she sniffed the air, “You aren’t muggles, what are you?” she asked bluntly.

“Antrian.” Liz said causing the elders in the café to fall silent.

Kyle subtly leaned closer to Tess and Isabel whispering almost silently, “Get ready to play the best political game of your life. Play queen and princess it just might keep you alive.”

Narcissa Malfoy slowly rose from her seat a small smile on her face, “Ah so you are two of the Antrians. It is an honor to finally meet you.”

“How do you know about us?” Isabel asked making sure to keep her voice steady under the woman’s stare something warning her that this moment was crucial and that she had to play her part perfectly.

“Our kind know all about your race. Unlike muggles we know more about the universe and what all is out there.” Estra Snape sniffed.

“Good.” Tess grinned, “It is such a relief not to have to hide who we are.” Tess said watching their reactions carefully. The appeased and satisfied smirks on their faces let the alien girls know they played their parts well and passed the first part of what they were sure was going to be an extensive test.

“Correct.” Severus said studying them with guarded eyes.

A soft clearing of the throat alerted the group that someone else was there in the café. “Has the party started without us?” A deceptively calm and alluring voice trilled as a stunning blonde with gray eyes and cream skin moved into the café her teeth glittering in an almost menacing way.

Liz let out a soft gasp as she darted across the café to embrace the woman. “Mandy you look wonderful.” Liz laughed as the other women moved to hug her as well.

“Mandy.” Lucius greeted with a bow and his son followed his example.

“Severus.” Mandy said with a slight nod which he reluctantly returned. Behind Mandy a gentleman made his presence known.

Maria giggled when she saw who it was, the Flint family. “Mr. and Mrs. Flint, Marcus, Tara.” She greeted as the others started to mix together in a din of whispered hisses startling Tess and Isabel.

Liz gave the two girls a sidelong look something dark in her eyes instinctively warning Isabel and Tess to beware of the girls in front of them. Isabel saw that Tess was still intimidated by the powerful aura coming off the three women. “So you two are the infamous Mandy and Estra, the other have told Tess and I so much about you and Brimlad. Your pranks are the work of legends; I hope I get to see your cunning in person.” Isabel said. Mandy grinned at Isabel letting out a deep throaty laugh that sounded as if it would hurt if her voice wasn’t already slightly raspy.

Liz moved away letting Isabel and Tess take a stand by themselves as she saw a boy with troll like features before her. “You must be Marcus Flint.” Liz said extending her hand for the young man to greet.

“Draco has told us a great deal about you.” Flint said his teeth baring dangerously as she grinned.

“All good things I hope.” Liz joked as she looked to Draco who slid his arm around her tiny waist drawing her closer to his side as if to shield her from the boy in front of them.

“And risk losing an appendage of course it was all good.” Draco said kissing the side of her head subtlety sensing that it was only Flint and Maria who were watching both allies. Maria giggled at their exchange flushing slightly when Flint turned his gaze on her, she didn’t know why but his harsh look left stampeding horses in her stomach.

Isabel cleared her throat as Mandy and Estra moved to speak to Amy about something leaving Tara Flint standing awkwardly in front of her. “So Tara when do you start at Hogwarts?” Isabel suddenly asked sensing she needed to keep up the appearance of being comfortable in her surroundings when the growing sense of danger and power surrounded her.

The young girl with similar troll like features of the Flint family grinned at her. “Next year, I turn eleven this August.” She said but there was a definite sense of unease on the younger girls part as if she were unsure if she should be speaking with Isabel.

“Don’t worry Tara, Tess and Isabel are Antrian.” Liz said causing the young girl’s face to lighten considerably. Isabel watched in awe as her troll like appearance seemed to melt into those of a striking young woman.

Her surprise must have shown as her brother Marcus slid up next to her his features altered as well. “It is a family trait.” He assured her, “A sort of protection if you will, if we do not trust you our appearance will ward you off. Pretty good ay?”

“Impressive.” Tess breathed.

Tess and Isabel met so many different people after a few hours they felt as if their heads were about to explode. If the names the families carried weren’t fierce enough their auras were ten times worse. Some of the people the girls felt relaxed around but others an instinctive warning pulled in the guts warning them to keep weary. Liz told them that all the guests were there now except for the Lestrange’s and the guest of honor the Dark Lord. Isabel glanced at the entrance of the café as she sensed a probing of her mind and saw four figures, one stood out from the rest.

“Hello everyone it is so good to see so many of my loyal followers gathered here today to celebrate the return of the Parker’s, Valenti’s, Deluca’s and Whitman’s back into our world. It was for their children that they fled and now with my return we they have come back to our happy family know that all of us will give our lives to protect the destroyers as well as the Antrian royals whom it appears two of which are present. It is with the keepers Mandy, Draco, Brimlad and Estra that this destiny has kept intact and together we shall reclaim our world.” A dark hissing voice whispered through the dark air garnering a thunderous roar of approval from those present.

Isabel and Tess felt spikes of fear stab through them their gazes moving to Liz and Alex who didn’t seem at all surprised by the Dark Lord’s announcement. Kyle still close to them leaned in, “He can read minds Isabel, he read the room and picked out what you were.” Kyle explained.

“He can read minds?” Tess asked fearfully.

“Several people here can.” Maria added darkly her gaze flicker to certain people around the room, one of who was shockingly enough Jeff Parker.

“Thank you for coming my Lord.” Nancy Parker said Isabel was shocked to see Liz’s mother on the ground kissing the man’s robes.

Kyle once again seemed to sense her discomfort, “Like I said a very well played political game. Know the right moves and you won’t get killed.” He whispered very softly.

“Rise everyone tonight we shall celebrate my loyal and proud deatheaters.” Lord Voldemort hissed as the crowd gave one last thunderous cheer and went back to celebrating.

Tess sniffed the steaming glass in her hand and gave Kyle a questioning look. “Butterbear, it is a drink from our world. Very tasty and will warm you right to your core. Trust me you will like it, it will tickle that alien sweet tooth you have.” Kyle said as he watched her take a tentative sip of the slightly steaming mug.

Tess’s blue eyes widened in surprise as the taste of the amber liquid hit her tongue. “Um.” She sighed and Kyle laughed.

“Yeah it is a favorite. You will probably love pumpkin juice, talk about a sweet treat.” Kyle said.

“Are all of your drinks sweet?” Tess asked.

“Most of them.” Draco said from behind her as he dragged Liz with him. Tess smirked when she saw his finger absentmindedly stroking Liz’s side. “It is a dietary preference that many of our kind have, I guess our kind have that in common from what Liz has told me. We too like extreme tastes.”

Tess watched as three men at the counter downed shot glasses of something before fire burst forth from their mouth followed by loud laughs. “Fire whisky.” Kyle explained, “Like Draco said we like extreme tastes just like you.”

A small woman with raven black hair streaked with gray in spots slowly approached the group. Isabel noticed a strange feel about her and kept a wry on the woman. Draco grinned when he saw the woman. “Aunt Bella.” He greeted.

“Draco.” She croaked before letting out a shrieking cackle that made the blonde chuckle at her happiness.

“Isabel, Tess, this is Bellatrix Lestrange, Draco’s aunt.” Liz introduced the woman to the two aliens who dumbly nodded in response.

“Pleasure to meet you.” Bella said with her usual crazy look in her eyes. The woman seemed to have eyes in the back of her head as she stuck her arm out and roughly pulled a bullish man to her.

“Liz darling I don’t believe you have met my husband Rodolphus Lestrange. Rod this is Elizabeth Parker little Draco’s girlfriend and her two friends Isabel and Tess.” Bella growled. Isabel was surprised to see the unfriendly looking man gently put an arm around Bellatrix as he grunted a greeting at them. Bella looked at him darkly in the eyes, Isabel had the strange feeling that they were somehow communicating with dark silent looks when suddenly the passionate woman turned back to Liz.

“Darling it delights me to no end that you are with Cissy’s Draco. A union between your two families would be a most welcome event.” She cackled.

Rodolphus kept staring at Isabel and she was surprised when he finally opened his mouth and a handsome voice met her ears, “Isabel is it true you are dating my cousin Alex?” He asked snatching the breath from her as his voice seemed to captivate her.

“Yes.” She breathed turning to look at Alex a grin coming over her when she saw him approaching.

“You bet I am, am I not the luckiest guy?” Alex asked wiggling his eyebrows at the large man. Isabel felt a blush stain her cheeks and the others chuckled in amusement at the innocent gesture.

“Tess is with Kyle then.” Bellatrix said.

“No, yes, well we have not been on an official date yet but well…” Tess couldn’t help but stumble on that one. She would have been afraid of messing up in front of such obviously powerful people if the question hadn’t embarrassed her to her core.

Tess was shocked when she saw a knowing look pass over the woman’s face. “You two like each other and have even admitted your feelings to one another. It’s just that the two of you have not had a chance to try things out yet.” She said and Tess nodded.

“Exactly, how did you know?”

Bella shot a look at her husband who had the grace to look away, “Well dear I was in the same situation at one point with Lestrange here. You see we were close friends but I was dating Severus and Rod here was with Narcissa. Eventually we saw that we liked each other and admitted our feelings but our lives just kept getting in the way. It was after we graduated from Hogwarts when fate seemed to shift in our favor. If we got there eventually so can you.” Bellatrix said.

“Thanks.” Tess said giving them a small smile as the two departed to go and speak with someone else.

“She is right you know, you and Kyle will get there eventually.” Liz whispered when she saw Kyle was otherwise engaged and had not heard a word of their conversation.

Draco saw his friends over in the corner and he quickly placed a kiss on the side of her head before he excused himself to the corner. Crabbe, Goyle, and Flint smirked when they saw him coming.

“Heard your dad had an encounter with two male Antrians.” Crabbe chortled.

“Yes father met Max Evans and he didn’t take too kindly to him thankfully.” Draco sneered.

“No he wouldn’t for he knows you are the one meant to be with Elizabeth not his majesty.” The Dark Lord hissed as he made an uncomfortably silent approach upon the group.

“My Lord.” They all said bowing their heads slightly.

The Dark Lord chuckled darkly a vicious hiss escaping him, “I can sense he still is trying to go after Elizabeth. I think Max needs a little clearer message about trying to go after what does not belong to him.”

Voldemort looked over at Liz before he turned and grinned at the boys revolting them to their very souls, “Draco I know you know what those boys are and that they use their magic through their hands. I also know you can do that as well though not as well as with your wand. All of you should go and give them a small warning.” The Dark Lord hissed before he walked away in a breath’s time.

Draco thought over the Dark Lord’s advice smirking when he realized what he was supposed to do. “How do we find them?” Flint asked.

Draco grinned viciously at his friend, “Come with me I have an idea.” Draco said heading farther into the café with the other three trailing behind.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.12 p.8 2-20-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey everyone thank you so much for all of your replies I cannot thank you enough, reading them makes my day all the better! Thanks...

garcia88
Ava
AvalonRose
PeytonLeigh
alexceasar

Part 13

“What do you have in mind?” Marcus Flint asked his troll like looks coming back as he moved farther into the room.

“I am going to ask Kyle.” Draco said rolling his eyes in a very undignified way.

Kyle looked up when he saw the four approaching and judging from the look of them they were up to no good. “Hey guys what’s up?” Kyle asked.

“We just had a little chat with the Dark Lord and I think it is time I gave Max a warning about what does and does not belong to him.” Draco said his eyes flashing darkly in the café’s dark lighting.

Kyle smirked singing inside. “Sure man,” Kyle said pulling out an order pad from behind the counter and wrote it down, “Here you go. Just follow the street signs it is pretty easy to find.” Kyle said and Draco nodded heading towards the door.

“Want us to come with you?” Alex asked.

“No thanks, I think it would be best if you went unseen by them.” Draco said nodding one last time at them before he and the other three left the café.

The three walked out onto the well lit street and Draco looked around checking for any lurkers he didn’t know before he pulled out the napkin. “Alright according to these directions Max’s home is not to far away.” Draco said as they quickly walked down main street their dark cloaks

They walked quickly in silence until they came to a two story home that had the same address as the home on the napkin. The house was relatively dark except for the open light on upstairs. Draco and the others walked up to the front door and rang the bell the way muggles announced themselves. It took a few minutes but they could hear footfalls by the door as it slowly opened.

“Hello?” Max asked his eyes widening when he realized who was at his door as Michael came up behind him.

“Who are you?” Michael asked looking darkly at the group in cloaks.

“So sad you don’t remember me, but oh well. Draco, Draco Malfoy and this is Crabbe, Goyle and Flint. We have something to discuss with you.” Draco said as he lowered his hood revealing his platinum blonde locks.

Max crossed his arms over his chest glaring at the four on his front porch, “About what?” He asked.

Draco smirked at him, “You seem to think you still have a chance with Liz and that does not make me happy and an unhappy Malfoy makes for some very sticky situations.” Draco chuckled as he moved closer to the amber eyed teen. “I know what you are and I know how to get rid of you if I have to. Stay away from Liz and the others you have no business being around them”

Max laughed grinning at the blonde, “Why don’t we let Liz decide who she wants to be with because I know that her and I are meant to be together.”

“Really Zan?” Draco laughed, “You really want to test me on this? I am a Malfoy I have more power than you could ever hope for you really do not want to mess with me.” Draco said his eyes flashing dangerously.

Michael froze behind his friend his eyes narrowing, “Why did you call him Zan?”

“That is his given name right, Rath?” Marcus Flint asked grinning broadly, his teeth sticking out to a disgusting extent.

“Who are you?” Max asked in a whisper trying to hide his fear and failing miserably.

“Someone who you don’ want to mess with or have as your enemy.” Crabbe grunted surprising Michael, he didn’t think the two thick boys could even speak.

The four started moving backwards into the darkened street as Draco’s whispered words met their ears, “Lux lucis vadum orior oriri ex atrum.” (The light shall rise from the dark). Michael looked into the street and gasped when he realized that the four were no longer there. He moved out of the Evan’s house and looked up and down the street but there was no sign of them.

Draco smirked when he realized that the spell had tricked them sufficiently. Their position hidden as they walked right by Max and Michael down the street until they rounded the corner. “Come on we should get back before the others miss us and wonder where we went.” Marcus said glancing over his shoulder out of habit. All of them were quiet as they walked secretly pleased with themselves knowing that Zan and Rath were sufficiently scared.

They turned onto Roswell’s Main Street and stopped short when they saw a dark figure standing where they shouldn’t be. The figure slowly glided towards them sending a slight shiver up their spines at the ominous picture presented before them. Suddenly the dark figure stopped before the group and with pale hands removed the hood of their cloak revealing Narcissa Mafloy. She slowly continued to walk towards them a dark look on her pale pretty face. Draco seeing the look on his mother’s face became worried, she was not one to usually show concern she always wore a passive mask.

“Mother what is it?”

“Did you take care of that Evan’s boy?” She asked shocking them but also relieving them of their worry.

“Yes mother we warned Zan to stay away from Liz and that we made it clear that he is not meant to be with her, but I do not believe he thought I was serious. Thankfully Rath was there as well and he will help in keeping Zan at bay because he does not trust us. I think Rath believes we are Skins.” Draco said as his mother let out her breathy laugh.

“Come on gentlemen the ladies will start to notice your absence soon and I already know Lucius had inquired as to your whereabouts.” Narcissa said walking with the group, the wind catching her blonde hair sending it about. They made their way into the café once more but their re-entrance did not go unnoticed by a few, mainly Liz who had been searching for Draco. Lucius stood behind her apparently looking for his wife as well.

When Liz saw the boys she went and sat in a dark corner of the café knowing they would find her sooner than later. Maria looked in the corner and saw her and quickly joined her. “So chica why so glum?” Maria asked slinging her arm over her friend’s shoulders as she felt Liz’s head lay on her shoulder.

“Draco and the others disappeared and did not tell anyone. I was just worried is all.” Liz said giving Maria a look that she could read so well after their lifetime together.

“What did you see?” Maria asked softly her lips brushing against Liz’s ear sensing the need for discretion. Liz did not get a chance to respond as a dark shadow loomed over them.

“Is everything alright love?” Draco asked his eyes watching as her expression changed quickly as she tried to cover up her worry. Draco knew her well enough to know she was covering up something but he also knew that all he had to do was give her time and she would tell him what was on her mind. “Maria mind if I borrow my beautiful girlfriend?” He asked and Maria shook her head.

“Nope have fun girlfriend.” Maria whispered as Draco grabbed Liz’s small hands in his large pale ones pulling her up slowly taking her in his arms shielding her form from view as he slowly bent down and kissed her. Liz’s eyes fluttered closed when she felt the soft flesh of his lips on hers one of her small hands going to the front of his robes pulling him closer to her as she felt his teeth nibbling her bottom lip.

“That’s enough you two.” Maria giggled forcing them apart.

“Alright mom.” Liz grumbled sticking her tongue out at her friend as Draco led her back into the throng of people.

Maria was left all alone in the corner, but not for long. Marcus Flint was a man of opportunity and he saw one open before his eyes and he quickly too it moving slowly over to the blonde pixie. The two sat there in comfortable silence for a moment, “Are you alright?” He finally asked.

“Liz noticed that you were gone. She did not say anything, but it had her worried. Several incidents have happened this past year to make her nervous about people around her and their safety.”

Marcus saw something flicker in her green depths and his interest was piqued. “There is more.” He stated.

Maria glanced around quickly leaning into him slightly, “I think Liz had a vision when you all were gone and it has her worried.” Maria said letting out a deep sigh of frustration the warm burst of air on his neck sending goose-bumps across his skin.

“We went and had a little chat with Rath and Zan. Those two are very sure of themselves.” He said laughing and she nodded in agreement.

“That is Michael and Max for you. Michael is just so hot and cold that most of the time I don’t know if I can even hug the guy without him tearing my head off about it.” She giggled but it was oddly humorless and sounded pained to him. He put a reassuring arm around her squeezing her to his side.

“I take it you have feelings for this Michael who I am assuming is Rath?” Maria gave him a guilty nod. “You know he should not get angry for showing emotions,” He grumbled looking annoyed his Slythiern mentality peaking through.

Contrary to what most people believed Slytheirns were passionate loving people. All the Slytheirns in the café that were married had gotten married because they loved one in another not some stupid obligation. To the outside world they were cold uncaring snakes who only looked out for themselves. Heck most of the magical world thought Lucius Malfoy was a cold hearted man who more than likely beat his wife; many would be shocked to learn he was quite affectionate with his wife at home away from prying eyes and the same with his son. It was all about a matter of appearance, in order to survive a Slytheirn had to be cold. Maria was used to showing emotion and having a boyfriend who was cold even when alone was not something she wanted.

“Sometimes I think it is not worth having a relationship with Michael. I know that he has no problem just up and leaving me because he has come out and told me this so many times it makes me sick. The sad part is that the only reason I am with him is because I am afraid there is no one out there for me and that I am doomed to be alone. I mean come on who would want me?” Maria asked looking down at her hands folded tightly in her lap.

Marcus groaned softly rubbing her shoulder, “Maria you will not end up alone. You are too good a person to end up alone and Michael, or Rath, really must be thick if he can just up and leave you. I have only known you for hours in person and I can see how great you are. I know that if you were my girl there would be no way to keep me from you.” Marcus said his words causing her to slowly look up at him. She gasped when she saw his features were once again transformed into their smooth beauty.

“Wow Flint, that was sweet.” She said glancing out the corner of her eye to make sure no one was looking before she pulled him into a hug. “Marcus…”

“Hum?”

“Would you like to go out with me tomorrow night?” She asked softly.

He gave her a toothy grin making her cheeks go red, “I would love to.” He whispered. Mandy’s bark startled the duo and they quickly looked to their left and saw the girl standing with Coralline Lax.

The two cautiously walked behind the two Coralline’s thick French accent assaulting their ears, “I swear they had your picture there Mandy you need to be more careful.” The other girl scolded. Coralline is one of the few French Deatheaters and a very smart one at that.

Coralline saw the two and motioned for them to step closer. “Flint maybe you can convince Mandy here to be more careful with her curses. The French Ministry has several warrants for her arrest. All of them for the use of Unforgiveable curses. You need to be more careful about who is seeing you use dark magic.” Coralline scolded. Flint just laughed shaking his head at Mandy, she might be one of the most powerful witches of the age but she was reckless and that hindered her.

“My mother is friends with the wife of the French Minister; I will have her take care of the warrants and pictures.” Flint said and Mandy giggled jumping up and down gleefully.

“Thank you Marcus.” Mandy sang before she turned to Maria, “Maria Deluca meet Coralline Lax one of my oldest friends.” Mandy said making Coralline go red in the face.

“Welcome back to our world Maria, I know you do not remember much but you will love it. Our world is so alive and spirited it makes the muggle world seem dull and boring.” Coralline giggled. Another girl Mandy and Coralline seemed to know came strutting over as if she were a model on a muggle catwalk.

“‘ello everyone, what are we talking about?”

“Mandy’s need for discretion.” Coralline grumbled.

Mandy growled at her friend not liking that they were still on the subject, “All I did was freeze the muggle I did not have a chance to do much else before those do good white hats showed up and started to chase after me.” Mandy grumbled a sour look on her face.

Across the room Snape stood watching Mandy interact with the others a dark look on his face as his sister chattered away next to him with a friend of hers. His eyes had never left her all night watching every gesture and move she made

“You know dear brother a picture might last longer.” Estra sneered at her older brother. She hated how pathetic he looked staring at her best friend. He turned his cold eyes onto his sister knowing they would have no affect on her unlike his students.

“Do you want something?” He asked darkly covering his embarrassment easily.

“Leave her alone Severus she is happy again after, well after what happened. She deserves to be happy.” Estra said patting her older brother on the shoulder trying to cover her pity. Truth was she wanted her brother back with her best friend, but she knew it would never happen too much has come between them.

It seemed that staring was the emerging pattern that night as Lucius Malfoy sat on a chair against the back wall watching and observing the goings on. He saw Draco with Liz, her distress barely visible even to him someone trained to pick up on subtle changes in a person. She kept looking at Draco with an unknown emotion swimming in her dark eyes and it had him worried. He turned his gaze and saw his Narcissa conversing with her older sister about Merlin knows what but what stuck him as odd was her unusually distant behavior that night. He was used to her constantly being at his side and without her present he found himself feeling uncomfortable and he did not like it.

“Everything alright father?” Draco asked snapping Lucius out of his daze. Next to his son was Liz who glanced between Lucius and the object of his staring, Narcissa, and gave him a knowing look. “Why is mother not with you, are the two of you fighting?” Draco asked.

Lucius tried not to snort at his son’s question; he was wondering what was wrong as well. “No we are not fighting Draco; at least I think we are not. Are we?” He asked looking to Liz who shook her head no. The older blonde man visibly relaxed.

“It is odd not seeing mother next to you.” Draco said but he shut up when he realized his father and Liz were glaring at him. Liz pinched Draco’s thigh making him jump as she sat down next to his father, a reluctant Draco sitting on the other side of her.

“When did you start seeing Narcissa?” Liz asked softly not wanting anyone to hear her ask such a sappy question. Apparently Liz was not quite enough because the café stilled to listen to the conversation.

Lucius looked around and saw the Dark Lord smirking before he nodded his head at the blonde aristocrat. “Oh please Mr. Malfoy?” a young girl asked others nodding their heads.

“Put a silencing charm around the café.” Bellatrix barked and a witch moved to do so. “Now our little secrets won’t get out.” She smirked before motioning for Lucius to retake the floor.

“Alright if you really want me to,” He grumbled.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.13 p.8 2-24-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for your replies to the last part! I am glad that some of you want to see the group's past; there is some in this part as well as in future parts. All of their pasts really lead up to where they are today and why they all chose the side they did and I mean everyone from Voldemort, Dumbledore, Khivar, all the way to Nancy Potter Parker. Thanks...

garcia88
AvalonRose
Ava
PeytonLeigh
Maiqu
pandas2001
alexceasar

Part 14

Lucius looked around trying not to show how uncomfortable he was sharing something so personal even though most of the adults in the room knew the story already having lived through it. The teens and kids were all eagerly staring at the older blonde as he let out one final huff before he began his tale.

“Well we always knew each other; we attended the same parties before we were sent off to Hogwarts.” Lucius said. The Dark Lord had subtly moved beside the elder Malfoy as he placed the tip of his wand to the temple of Lucius’s head.

“Reveal your secrets.” The Dark Lord hissed and the room was projected to another time.

Ten year old Lucius Malfoy was board. His parents always hosted these extravagant balls each year and this year was no different. The same families always attended and the same conversations were had over and over again. He took a slow sip of his punch not wanting the red liquid to stain his lips. A bunch of giggles were heard as a tall stunning blonde woman stood before the small boy totting three girls after her. “My young master Malfoy how you have grown.” She said as the three girls stood around her, one behind her hiding. Lucius gave a polite nod at Isabella Black, wife of Orion Black and one of the wizarding world’s most influential ladies aside from Mrs. Malfoy.

The daughter to Mrs. Black’s right was the wild Bellatrix whom was his age, while the one on the left was the dull Andromeda who was a year younger than him. The third girl looked familiar but he couldn’t place a name to her pale pretty face. Isabella seemed to sense his dilemma as she smiled at him, “You might not remember my youngest daughter Narcissa. Narcissa this is young master Malfoy.” Mrs. Black introduced the two with a wide perfect smile. Narcissa’s blue eyes connected with his as she moved out from behind her mother to stand next to Bellatrix. Mrs. Black tapped her oldest before she disappeared into the crowd.

“So Narcissa how old are you?” Lucius asked.

The small girl whispered something but Lucius missed it he looked to Bella who rolled her eyes at her younger sister. “She said she likes to be called Cissy and that she is eight.”

“My Cissy you don’t seem eight.” Lucius said trying to be nice to the girl who was obviously attending her first ball.

“Thank you.” Naricssa’s voice rang out clearly. Bellatrix smirked at her sister pleased that she was speaking up.

A loud clanking noise in the corner of the room drew the group’s attention to where James Potter was laughing at a scrawny kid who was picking the split finger food up off the floor.

“Oh look Andy it’s your boyfriend Peter.” Bella sneered at her younger sister. Bella did not like Andy that much was obvious, Narcissa was plainly her favorite sister. Andy had once scolded Bella for teasing a muggle born landing Andy in Bella’s black book of enemies. Andromeda turned fire whisky red before she excused herself from the group.

Narcissa rolled her eyes, “Honestly Bella be civil to her in public.” Narcissa scolded her older sister. Bella had the grace to blush amusing ten year old Lucius to no end. For as long as he has known Bella he knew how hard it was to make a fool of her or get her to regret anything she did but apparently the youngest Black knew just how to get to her sister.

“Sorry Cissy but she just bugs me to no end.” Bella said causing her sister to roll her eyes. Lucius tried not to laugh at their bickering as two young boys slid up to the group.

Sirius Black grinned when he saw the girls, “Hello Cissy, Hells Bells,” He greeted his cousins giving the smallest a hug. James Potter did the same except when he got to Bella he decided to have a little fun. He leaned up and gave her a kiss on the cheek before he winked at her making the others laugh as Bella turned beat red before she pinched his side.

Narcissa stood there bouncing on the balls of her feet looking ready to jump out of her skin an amusing sight for the Malfoy heir. “Siri, are you and Reggi coming over next week?”

“Aw Cissy must you call me that?” Lucius grinned as Sirius blushed. It seemed the little blonde had a knack for getting under people’s skin.

Lucius grinned as he remembered his first meeting with Narcissa. “I doubt I will ever forget the ridiculous names she had for her family members. I was just happy she never called me Lucy.” Lucius said earning laughs from the café.

“Well you never annoyed me.” Narcissa huffed.

“Oy!” Bella grunted.

Snape was surprisingly the one who spoke up next. “Well if you are going to tell the bloody story Malfoy tell it right, the next important step in the future alliance was when Narcissa first started Hogwarts, I believe it was the train ride…”

Lucius nodded looking oddly pleased. “Right good memory Severus.”

“Oh this should be good.” Flint cackled.

The compartment door slid open as Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape, Crabbe, and Goyle pushed their way inside; Lucius adjusting his uniform to make sure it looked perfect and becoming of a Malfoy. “When did Bella say she was coming?” Rod Lestrange asked pushing his way into the compartment followed by his younger brother Rabastan.

“She said she would be here later than usual because her youngest sister is starting Hogwarts this year and Bella wants to get her all set up before meeting up with us.” Snape drawled pulling out a defense against the dark arts book before he sat down by the window.

“Which sister?” Lucius asked.

“There is only one left.” Rod laughed rolling his eyes at the blonde as the compartment door banked open.

“Go away Andy, Cissy is coming with me! She does not need your influence.” Bellatrix thirteen year old Bellatrix snarled at her younger sister as she dragged the blonde into the compartment with her. When the boys saw the young girl they sat a little straighter feeling foolish when they realized it wasn’t just Bella.

Bella spun around and grinned wickedly at her mates, “You all remember my sister Narcissa. She will be sticking with us.” Bella’s tone made it clear that it was not up for negotiation.

Narcissa was quiet at first not really looking at anyone and she appeared quite board. “So Narcissa what house do you want to be in?” Rodolphus asked laughing when her blue eyes flickered to him freezing him in place.

“Slytherin of course no other house is good enough.” She sniffed secretly pleasing the rest of the occupants of the compartment.

Severus smirked at the young girl, “You will do well in Slytheirn.” He said giving her a rare smirk. There was something deceiving about the girl it was a vibe they all seemed to get that there was more to the shy girl than met the eye. Lucius could feel the power coming off the girl so similar and yet so different from her older sister, he could just taste that she would be a great asset to their group.

“Welcome to our group Cissy.” Lucius said startling the others, Narcissa gave him a small smile when she realized he remembered her preferred name. The compartment door jerked open again revealing a disheveled Sirius Black. The Slytherins sneered at the boy and his three friends standing behind him.

“Well if it is not my cousin the ever foolish Gryffindor.” Bella snapped glaring at Sirius who rolled his dark eyes at her.

“I would rather be a foolish Gryffindor than a slimy snake.” Sirius barked glaring at the compartment.

Bellatrix huffed in her seat visibly furious as usual. “You are a Black you were destined for Slytherin, you are a disgrace to us all. The lot of you are purebloods you should all be in Slytherin.”She said eyeing the three friends behind her cousin.

“Rather they were in Gryffindor than a Puff.” Lucius sneered. It was a common fact that even if there was animosity between the houses the four Gryffindors didn’t receive as much slack as others because they were purebloods; no one wanted to be a half blood or less around a Slytherin.

“Narcissa how are you?” Peter asked shyly looking at the small blonde who rolled her blue eyes at him.

“Shouldn’t you be off drooling over my worthless sister Andy?” Bella asked not liking how the whimp of kid was eyeing her sister.

“So Narcissa was just accepted like that?” Liz asked.

“Pretty much.” Snape drawled.

“Oh I was not you all might have liked me but I still had to prove myself to the house.” Narcissa huffed from her seat.

“When did you and Sirius stop getting along?” Tess asked feeling foolish for asking the question but she didn’t understand how two cousins who were obviously close went from being friends to enemies.

Lucius nodded at the blonde impressed with her question but surprisingly it was Bellatrix who spoke up. “Sirius is a year below me.” She croaked.

“He was always my favorite out of him and his brother; he was so daring and ready to get into trouble with Cissy and me. Unlike most Gryffindor’s though he knew how not to get caught same with James Potter.” Bella said.

“My brother did have a knack for find loopholes and sneaking around.” Nancy Parker agreed a small smile on her face. “It used to frustrate me to no end that he would never get in trouble.”

“We got along great the first half of his first year even if he was in Gryffindor, he was still a pureblood.” Bella sighed.

“But it was after Yule when we started to see that my brother and Sirius were lost causes.” Nancy said and Bella nodded.

“Wait how come you aren’t in these memories?” Isabel asked Nancy Parker who blushed slightly.

“We weren’t exactly friends yet, sure we knew each other from parties and through our parents but we didn’t have much in common right away.” Jeff Parker explained.

“That comes later,” Lucius drawled. “But I do have to admit that even in her first year I knew there was something very different about Narcissa Black, but it was her fifth year and my seventh when our relationship grew serious.”

The stone entrance to the Slytheirn common room slid opened suddenly startling the occupants of the room. They saw it was Bellatrix Black and they quickly went back to what they were doing not wanting to get caught in her path.

“Can you believe it; Andy is dating that squib Peter!” Bella snarled picking up a stray book and hurling it across the room narrowly missing Rabastan’s head.

“It is probably just a phase Bella it will pass; at least he is a pureblood.” Rod said trying to prevent an even larger temper tantrum.

“For her sake you best hope so. Where is Narcissa?” Bell asked looking around the common room for her sister looking in her usual spots. Her friends all had smirks on their face obviously amused.

“Probably off somewhere in an empty classroom with Lucius.” Severus grumbled making the others laugh.

Bella groaned, “Again, those two can hardly keep their hands to themselves.”

“We all saw it coming.” Rod chuckled.

“Even I saw this one coming.” Severus said looking up from his book. Suddenly the common room was filled with pained groans as over half of them grabbed their arms in pain feeling the fresh marks on their arms sear painfully. Their master was calling Narcissa and Lucius stumbled into the dungeon common room looking rumpled as they too gripped their arms.

“What are you all sitting around for let’s go.” Lucius growled pushing on a large gray stone at the far end of the common room that when pressed opened up into a tunnel leading out of the castle and down to Hogsmede where they could apparate to the location the Dark Lord was calling them to.

Marcus Flint cut off Lucius Malfoy looking confused. “Sir only individuals who are seventeen and older can apparate by wizard law.”

“By British law you mean.” Bellatrix grumbled.

Lucius Malfoy nodded at the Slytherin Quiditch captain. “Now that is the law but back when we were in school once you learned to apparate you could do so freely. It wasn’t until the rise of the Dark Lord and our reign when Dumbledore pushed the ministry to sign the bill saying that only wizards of age could apparate. It was to keep the younger students from joining the Dark Lord and to keep us in the castle.” Lucius said.

“Now where was I? Oh right…”

All the loyal subjects of the Dark Lord found themselves in a fogy open field in the English countryside. Many of the young Hogwarts students went and found their parents; Lucius took Narcissa’s hand and pulled her to the front where Bella and their families were standing. The field became deathly silent as a dark figure moved to stand before them.

“Thank you for coming my lords and ladies, many of you from school.” Their leader’s dark hiss thrilled them sending shivers down their spines.

“We are here to serve you my Lord.” The followers’ voices rang clearly through the night in their black cloaks and skull masks.

“Tonight is a glorious night, tonight we shall be rid of one more family who dares to oppose our cause.” The Dark Lord said his dark laugh exciting them.

“Who my Lord?” The elder Malfoy asked as the others eagerly listened.

“The O’Riley’s.” The Dark Lord said and a mass wave of evil cackles met his declaration. “Greg and Jeff Parker please come forth.” The Dark Lord ordered and two tall forms swiftly moved through the massive crows to the front of the assembly. The group of Hogwarts students were startled to see their friends there not remembering them being at the apparition sight earlier.

“Greg and Jeff have been searching for the family and found that they are in a little village outside London called Curry. Now Cygnus, Abraxas please come forth.” The Dark Lord hissed and Mr. Black and Mr. Malfoy floated forward.

“These two Death eaters have been chosen to carry out our retribution. The O’Riley’s have harbored mudbloods and been opposed to our plans to rid the wizarding world of muggle borns.” The Dark Lord hissed at his followers.

“They used to be decent purebloods, but these past few years have given way to polluting of their blood.” Cries of outrage rang through the crowd of skull masks.

“Marrying muggles and mudbloods tainting their family name and their once pure wizard blood.”The Dark Lord nodded at the brothers and they apparated away.

“Remember my friends we must have all purebloods on our side, those who oppose us must be emliminated!” The crowd roared once more before pops could be heard as they started to apparate away.

Lucius grabbed Narcissa’s hand leading her away when a spindle thin bony hand grabbed his shoulder. “Narcissa, Lucius wait a moment.” The Dark Lord hissed looking down on his two young followers.

“Of course my Lord.” Lucius purred.

“This is a smart match, the two of you complement each other quite well, I see a great future for you both. One day you two will be amongst the elite of my followers.” The Dark Lord said before he disappeared into the fog after his cryptic acceptance of their relationship.

Druella Black giggled at her daughter, “See we have been telling you two from the start of your courtship that this was a smart match. We feel a marriage between you two would be very smart indeed and the Dark Lord seems to agree.” Druella laughed Astrid Malfoy nodded in agreement.

“We shall see.” Narcissa hummed before she tugged on Lucius’s hand letting him know it was time to leave and they apparated away back to the village outside of school.

“Those two will end up married you know.” Astrid chuckled.

“We should start planning their wedding after all we only have a few more years until Cissy graduates.” Druella sighed.

“Sadly this is my son’s last year; he is no longer my little prince.”

“Oh cheer up Astrid just think the sooner he graduates the sooner the patter of little feet will be heard in the Malfoy manner.” Druella laughed.

Draco cleared his throat interrupting his father yet again. “Father how do you know what Grandmother Black and Grandmother Malfoy said?”

Narcissa let out a very un-lady like snort from her spot. “Because your grandmothers were reckless.” She tittered.

“Meaning?”

“Meaning my mother left her pensive lying around I just happened to take a dip one day, it is safe to say I learned my lesson.” Lucius sighed rubbing his eyes wincing as a particularly bad memory from the pensive swirled into his consciousness.

“It was that night when your father finally admitted that he wanted to marry her.” Bella snorted.

“Yeah right in front of the lot of us.” Rod’s deep voice rumbled through the café.

Nancy and Amy were sitting off to the side on one of the emerald green couches of the common room. Nancy had her wand pointed at Amy’s toes as she changed the color of the polish. Lucius sat curled up with Narcissa in front of the fire the others trying their best to ignore the two.

“The mothers are probably off planning the wedding now and talking about when the grandchildren will make an appearance.” Lucius chuckled softly.

“They are very anxious for little children, but mother should know she has Bella for that.”

Lucius snorted softly at that rolling his grey eyes, “Cissy you cannot possibly think anyone will ever reproduce with your sister.”

“Why in Merlin’s name not?” Narcissa asked looking offended.

“Because if anyone did manage to get her pregnant there is no doubt in my mind she would rip off their most sacred parts and feed them to your dog.” Lucius hissed.

“He isn’t wrong.” Bella barked from across the room.

Rod huffed softly from next to her but he let the comment slid. “So when you graduate we are going to get married” Lucius said.

“Mrs. Narcissa Malfoy has a nice ring to it.”

“Only then will you two work on that heir.” Bella snorted again “or father will be the one to have your ‘most sacred bits’ Malfoy.”

“So the two of you married right after Narcissa graduated?” Liz asked leaning against Draco.

“Yes and a year after we were married, almost exactly a year, we had Draco.” Narcissa sighed.

“I still stand by what I said all those years ago in the field, yours is a smart match. Powerful and cunning the two of you work well together. Your power has been passed on to your son who is one of the Keepers.” The Dark Lord hissed.

Slowly the café went back to talking slipping into memories from their school days and the fun they all had together. Voldemort slipped silently up to Draco and Liz pushing them into a dark corner. “I am going to tell you what I told Lucius and Narcissa over eighteen years ago. Your match is a smart one and a union between you would be highly celebrated. I see the two of you becoming even more powerful as time goes on, your exploits will be legend.” He hissed before he wandered away to find his favorite Bellatrix.

That night when the party died down the muggles of Roswell were tucked safely in bed none the wiser to the dangers that lurked on the outskirts of town.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.14 p.9 3-2-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thank you so much for all of your replies I loved reading them. Sorry that this is coming out so late first it was midterms and then I found out that my brother took my memory stick so I had to wait for him to come back from DC before I could upload this new part again very sorry! Thanks...

LizMichael 4 Ever
AvalonRose
Maiqu
garcia88
pandas2001

Please let me know what you tihnk of this new part!

Part 15

That morning everyone in Roswell could sense something was different even the muggles. People went outside and looked up at the sky expecting to see something miraculous but all they saw was the usual clouds and sun. Although, there were a few in Roswell who suspected what the change was and were roaring to find out.

“Michael we have to go Isabel did not come home last night and we have all these new people in Roswell. Then with those guys last night…” Max paced the Evan’s kitchen his hair rumpled adding to his sleepless appearance.

“That was Liz’s boyfriend remember. I think the humans told this guy about us, I knew we couldn’t trust them” Michael said jumping up from his chair. The two aliens had stayed up all night fearing that the people how had visited them in the night were going to come back. They were new in town and they had no idea if they were Skins or something new to fear.

“No Liz would not do that to me she loves me.” Max mumbled. Michael scoffed at his friend looking at him as if he were crazy.

“Max she has a new boyfriend and based on what we saw in the café his father is one scary guy.” Michael said slumping back into his chair feeling his energy drain from him again.

“We need to find out who those new people are and if they are a threat to us, which I am assuming they are how else would they know our Antrian names? They could be using out friends to get to us because the Skins know how much they mean to us.” Max said his face lighting up at what he thought was a brilliant conclusion.

“Max I think it’s time we did a little people watching.” Michael said with a devilish grin.

“Lets” Max agree and the quickly readied themselves and headed in to town. The first thing the male aliens noticed was all the people in black cloaks.

There were people in red robes, black robes, emerald, midnight blue, purple even pink and orange. The people were simply just walking about the streets some leaning against buildings but most were congregated around the CrashDown café.

“Who are all of these people and why are they dressed like this? Is there some convention in town?” Michael grumbled as they pulled into a distant alley. The two boys stopped to listen as two girls passed by the alley stopping shortly to talk.

“Bella you know that something big is coming Liz has seen it and so have I. I know you can feel it like the others. Estra and I are going to try the searching encantation to see if we can get an idea of what is coming and if it poses a threat to our lord.” The girl said in a tinkering voice with soft hints of a husky undertone. Her pale complexion led Max and Michael to believe she was not a southern native.

“Do you need any help?” The woman called Bellatrix asked. Max wanted to shrink away when he realized the wild and crazed look in her eyes was not just a trick of the light.

“We could use your strength in the mix it works better the more people you have. Also do you have any aconite with you? I ran out last night doing a simple potion.” The girl huffed blowing a strand of her hair out of her face. “I also need your help removing the Fidelius Charm from Lucius so that if any aurors come sniffing about they will have nothing on him. He just barely escaped punishment for that little incident at the ministry.” The girl said.

“I can get the ingredients needed, I hate potions.” Bellatrix grumbled.

“I would ask Severus but…”

“It would be too hard I know don’t worry the two of us will make do and we have Estra his sister with us she was bound to pick up something from her older brother.” Bellatrix sighed but the girl just shook her head.

“I am not letting her touch a caldron ever again. She melts every blasted one no I am going to have to get Brimlad to do this one she was the best in my year at potions.” The girl huffed.

“Figures the best person for the job is the one you can’t ask.” Bellatrix snickered before she walked away the other girl following.

“What the hell was that about?” Michael asked looking constipated which Max knew was his confused look.

“I have no idea Michael, but I feel we need to keep a close eye on these people I get the feeling they are dangerous.” Max said when a group of men suddenly passed by talking boisterously.

“No we all know Bella has the most kills or Lucius and that Mandy and Severus have the most tortures it is what they do best. Now though it looks like old Rod and Rabastan will give Lucius a run for his money when it comes to kills because they seem to be making up for lost time at an alarming rate.” A man laughed loudly.

“Well with Jeff back I imagine the competition will really get going you know how they all get.” A tall burly man grunted.

“Master’s best all eager to please.” Another man sighed and the others chuckled in agreement before a woman across the street waved them over.

Michael gulped harshly his Adam’s apple bobbing in his throat, “I think it is safe to say Maxwell that these new people in town are not the kind of people we want to mess with. Plus that Lucius guy has been mentioned twice and if I remember correctly he was the father of Liz’s boyfriend so we have to tread carefully here.”

Max danced in place doing a great impression of a puppy in Michael’s opinion, “Michael we have to save Liz she is being held captive by a bunch of killers. Michael her father is a killer!” Max gasped out trying not to hyperventilate.

“What makes you think Mr. P is the Jeff the group of guys was talking about it could be a coincidence since there are other people in this world with the name Jeff. Also, where did you get that Liz was being held captive?” Michael grunted.

“There is no other explanation for the way she has been acting and why she is with that Draco guy.”

“Right because the thought of her moving on to another guy is so hard to believe.” Michael grumbled rolling his eyes at his friend. Max had already started down the alley forcing Michael after him towards the backdoor of the CrashDown. Michael noticed that there was a group of teens beside the dumpster Alex and Kyle amongst them.

“Alex, Kyle!” Max bellowed making Michael wince.

“Hey guys what’s up.” Michael said glaring at his friend. The others in the group looked annoyed at their intrusion.

“Just catching up.” Kyle said obviously not wanting them there as he stepped away from the two aliens, they were never close to begin with and as far as he was concerned Max had declared war.

“Have you seen Liz?” Max asked the others snorting in disgust at how hopeful he sounded.

Easily the largest boy of the group stepped forward glaring at Max and Michael. “Liz does not concern you.” His deep Irish voice growled at them.

Max narrowed his eyes trying not to cower away in front of the large guy, “She is my girlfriend.” Max spat.

Kyle snorted stepping forward, “She is not your girlfriend get that through your head Max she has moved on to someone much better who can give her and provide for her what she needs and wants unlike you.” Kyle said moving even closer to Max. Max and Michael were shocked to see that Alex did nothing to stop his friend seemingly supporting a very angry Kyle.

“I can give her unconditional love the love of a soul mate.” Max said making the boys laugh as they fell against each other laughing at the brunette alien. It was the oddly high pitched laughs that shocked Max and Michael; there were girls amongst them.

“I can assure you that Liz loves Draco and that he is meant for her, after all a mother knows best.” A female voice trilled as she removed her black hood revealing a stunning blonde woman that Max recognized from the café as Narcissa Malfoy.

Kyle blushed beat red when he realized his friend’s mother had been leaning against the ally wall when he and the others had come outside. “Sorry Mrs. Malfoy didn’t know you were there.”

“Yes I know,” She said giving him a warm gaze before she turned her cold eyes onto Max and Michael. “I thought my son and husband made it perfectly clear that they want you to stay away from Liz, even Liz has made it apparent that she does not wish to speak with you.” Narcissa said moving till she was right in his face.

Max could sense that this was someone to fear but he pushed past his instinctive unease and glared down at her, “You don’t know anything your son is lying to you and he knows that Liz loves me you all know this.” Narcissa let out a harsh cold laugh.

“I find it hard to believe that you were ever a great king, I can see now why you were so easily turned over. Liz is with my son and not with you, and yet here you are groveling for her whereabouts when she obviously doesn’t want to be found. My son makes her happy, you don’t.” She hissed.

“She’s right Max I have never seen Liz so happy as she is when she is with Draco. With you she never knew where she stood she was all over the place emotionally. You put Liz through a lot, Draco hasn’t.” Alex said speaking up for the first time. “What happened to you Max, you never used to be this one sighted?” Alex asked softly.

Kyle grumbled under his breath as a small girl pushed herself forward. “None of us want you to hurt Liz, and I am sure your friends do not want you ‘urt as vell.” She grunted in a thick French accent eyeing Michael.

“You have no right…”

The girl cut him off, “Of course I do, I am her friend.”

“I think I make Liz happy.” Max growled not noticing the larger crowd gathering around him.

“That is the problem you are just going by what you think not what Liz wants.” The girl shot back.

“Max I really hate to do this to you but you have seen too much already and this is getting a bit redundant.” Alex said pulling out his want and pointing it at the two aliens in front of him. “Obliviate.” Alex growled hitting them in the face sending them stock still in place frozen as their memories were modified.

Kyle looked at the people in the alley, “Go before they wake up and see you.” He ordered and they quickly moved to so many heading back onto the main street others into the café.

Michael twitched in place as he slowly started to awaken, “What happened?” He croaked rubbing his head. One of the great aspects of the memory charm was they never seemed to question why they were on the ground or question the missing chunks of their memory. There are other spells of course that are much more powerful and specific and much harder to detect but all of them are classified as dark illegal magic.

“What do you mean? Max just asked us if we wanted to have breakfast with you guys?” Kyle grumbled as Max shook himself into the present.

“Oh right,” He sighed, “Have you seen Liz?” Alex and Kyle shared a mystified look rolling their eyes in exasperation apparently that was one memory they couldn’t banish.

****Across Roswell****

The warm summer sun beat down on Roswell delighting the young girl who lay in the desert brush. “Come here Nagini.” Liz called laying on her stomaching trying to catch the massive snack. It was as if the snake could understand humans as it slithered towards a smiling Liz.

“You are a parslemouth.” Draco laughed looking at his girlfriend in wonder as he stroked her back lightly sending shivers down Liz’s spine. The long snake slithered alongside Liz delighting in her warmth.

“I am?” She asked her face scrunched up in confusion making him laugh.

“You just hissed and she came.” Draco pointed out.

“Cool, never knew that I had that ability. Wonder how I got it.” She hummed rolling into his lap making him laugh louder.

“It is a rare gift but the Dark Lord and Potter have it.” Draco said his lip curling at the mention of Harry Potter.

“Yeah but the Dark Lord gave Harry Potter that ability by accident.” Liz snickered as she heard a cold laugh startling her into a sitting position.

“Yes that is one theory.” The Dark Lord chuckled his red eyes glittering like bugs in the desert sand. “A little spy told me that there are two boys in town looking for you Liz by the names of Max and Michael. My little spy is quite disturbed by Max’s disregard for your relationship with Draco. It seems he needs a bit more convincing.” The Dark Lord hissed his back to the rock formation that housed the pod chamber. Liz squinted trying to block out the sun when she saw a dark shadow move over the cliffs. Liz pushed past the Dark Lord and scrambled forward climbing the rock formation like a pro.

“Liz!” Draco shouted as he and the Dark Lord scrambled up the rocks after her.

“I thought I saw someone hiding up in the rocks.” Liz gasped looking around, “Apparently I was wrong.” Liz kicked a stone angrily as she flopped down onto a boulder her head going to her hands.

“Are you alright little one?” Voldemort asked concern clear for one of the destroyers he was sworn to protect.

“I have a bad feeling, something bad is coming something that means us harm.” She said looking up at the Dark Lord a strange emotion swimming in her dark depths, “All of us.”

“I swore upon your birth to protect you and your friends Miss Parker and I intend to hold to that. If someone dares to come after the Dark Lord and those he protects he will meet a force more powerful and deadly than they could ever comprehend. We will wash over the enemy like water on rocks.” He hissed as he looked at two members of his future army. “Send a warning.” He purred at the two.

Draco grinned pulling out his wand pointing it at the clear blue sky. “Morsmordre!” Draco yelled as a black jet of smoke shot from the tip of his wand exploding in the sky above the rock formation into a skull and snake.

People in Roswell stopped in the middle of the street as the strange sign suddenly appeared. Death Eaters paused nasty grins coming over them. “The dark mark.” They whispered in awe.

Max Evans stepped off the sidewalk and into the street to stare at the smoky symbol floating ominously in the sky. “What is that?” Max asked as Michael moved to stand beside him.

“I don’t know but something tells me it is a warning, our enemies are here.” Michael whispered before he grabbed Max’s arm dragging him out of the street and towards the jeep.

Nicholas moved out from behind the dumpster, “General Rath is right again.” Nicholas chuckled stepping out onto the sidewalk. The Skin glanced up at the sky and froze a look of deep seeded fear coming over his youthful face, “The dark mark.” He whispered.

A loud dark cackle startled the Skin, “What do we have here boys?” The cold voice of Bellatrix Lestrange made the alien soldier turn around slowly as he came face to face with the woman who had spoken as well as Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape.

“It appears to be a muggle but upon closer inspection it is glaringly obvious he is a Skin.” Lucius growled wrinkling his nose in disgust.

“Who are you?” Snape asked in a board dull voice but the danger was clear in his deep timber as his wand appeared at the boy’s neck binding the boy in invisible bonds.

Nicholas glared mutionously at the dark haired man but he kept his mouth firmly shut. Bella let out a dark cackle that did nothing to calm the soldier’s nerves as she too pulled out her wand. “Oh looks like the baby wants to play, well let’s play with him than.” She growled, “Imperio!” She purred as his body started to move against its inhabitants will.

“Stop.” She commanded and Nicholas froze again glaring darkly at her. He didn’t like the dark look on their faces and he was loath to admit it but he was scared, they had him and he knew it.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.15 p.10 3-20-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks so much for all of your replies I love reading them. Thanks...

garcia88
AvalonRose
pandas2001
Maiqu
alexceasar
Sezza

Part 16

Nicholas stood frozen in the street waiting to see what the woman controlling him was going to do, he wasn’t too fond of the crazed look in her eye it reminded him a little too much of Vilandra. “Now what do you say we take him to our Lord?” Lucius purred darkly a sneer on his face.

Bella cackled her dark eyes widening in her mirth, “Good idea Lucius. Walk with us.” Bellatrix commanded and Nicholas was forced against his will to walk with the three imposing figures. Lucius hung back slightly as he rolled up the sleeve of his robes revealing his mark as he pressed the tip of his wand to the black tattoo that marred his white skin watching as the moving raised blemish darkened letting out an almost inaudible hiss, the Dark Lord had been summoned.

Bella dragged the kid into another ally and then through the back door of the CrashDown café. “Snape bring me a chair please.” She barked and the potions master moved to grab one from the café catching the attention of Alex and Kyle who moved to see what was happening when they heard a slight grunting sound in the backroom.

“Sit you stupid Skin.” Bellatrix snarled and Nicholas was forced to sit on the tacky blue venial chair. Snape muttered a spell as cords wrapped around the Skin’s body again constricting his movement.

“Nicholas.” Alex breathed a dark look coming over his eyes. Before anyone knew what happened Alex punched the alien in the jaw. “If you ever try to come after Isabel again I will murder you.” Alex whispered in the Skin’s ear, “And I will make it last for days. Just because you are not attached to this skin doesn’t mean I can’t keep you in it.”

“Why is he still alive?” Kyle asked pulling Alex back slightly as he glared at the alien who would not die.

Snape raised an eyebrow at their comments, “He is familiar to you?”

“Of course.” Alex said.

“How?” Snape asked looking at them intently. The two boys looked at each other bewildered.

“How did we know who he was?” Kyle asked rubbing the back of his neck.

“Liz told us?” Alex asked hoping that was the correct answer.

Bella turned to the two a worried look on her drawn face. “Snape check their memories.” She whispered.

“Why?” Lucius asked.

“I think they have seen him before but someone wiped their memories clean, that is Nicholas’s ability remember he can mess with your mind.” She hissed.

Snape raised his wand and checked his nephew fist his eyes locked with Kyle’s as he searched through his mind. Snape suddenly blinked and looked away from Kyle, “His memory has been modified, I believe it is safe to say that Nicholas was the one to wipe their memories I recognize the job. No spell could have done this kind of damage, Liz and Maria will need to be checked as well.”

“Wait what do you mean damage?” Alex asked.

“When your memory is tampered with too many times it leaves scars and damage sort of like two too many Imperio’s can fry the brain, one too many memory modifications can scramble your brain.” Lucius explained.

“I will summon Mandy, Brimlad and Connor Bloody. With four of us working on the potions we should be able to give them to the four tonight.” Snape said as he left with a swish of his black cloak.

“Why have I been summoned?” A dark oily hiss froze the four wizards in place as the Dark Lord emerged from the café. Nicholas wanted to close his eyes and burst out of his skin when he saw the red snake like eyes glaring at him as Liz Parker and Draco trailed behind the imposing man.

“You!” Liz yelled, “You’re the kid that was in my room.”

“We caught him in an ally my Lord, he was staring at the Dark Mark.” Bellatrix cackled.

“Ah yes, Nicholas the second of Khivar. If I remember correctly the last time I saw you, you were much taller and older.” Voldemort laughed the inhuman sound sending shivers down their spines. “Release his hold.” He instructed Bellatrix who quickly moved to do his bidding.

The moment the unforgivable was released the Skin slumped down in his chair his energy sapped from fighting against the curse for so long. “I see the reputation my Lord and I have still strikes fear in you.”

“You never struck fear in me Nicholas, I see you do not remember me clearly but then again I was a teenager the last time we met. Tom Riddle.” Voldemort said a vicious smile spreading over his face. Liz and Draco smirked at the amusing sight of all the bravado leaving Nicholas as horror to over him.

“You are the one protecting the Destroyers.” Nicholas said bolting up from his seat knocking it over in his haste. No one moved to stop him which just frightened the General even more.

Liz slowly moved out of Draco’s grasp and advanced on the Skin who just looked at her wearily clearly debating if he should make a run for it or not. “We might have use for him yet, I propose we keep the pet for a bit. Feed him a bit of Veritaserum and we will know all his darkest secrets.” Liz said making Nicholas’s eyes bug out of his head, running would have been the better option he realized too late.

Lucius pointed his wand at Nicholas again and before he could react chords whipped towards him once more sending him crashing to the ground stiff as a board. “Great idea love.” Draco laughed.

“Lizzie does Jeffy poo have any Veritaserum in his stores?” Bella asked making Liz laugh at the ridiculous name given to her father.

“I think so let me go check.” Liz said heading up the stairs she got to the first step and turned around glaring at Draco.

“Right I will come with you.” He said and Liz nodded turning and heading back up the steps this time with Draco trailing after her.

“He will learn eventually.” Lucius hummed.

“The husband is the dog.” Bella chortled.

Alex and Kyle looked at her in displeasure but noticed that Malfoy didn’t exactly deny it either. “Sir?” Kyle huffed at Lucius.

“Boys there will come a day when you realize that it is best to follow her if you wish to sleep in your bed at night and not with the house-elves.” Lucius grumbled.

“Speaking from experience there Mr. Malfoy?” Alex asked never taking his eyes off Nicholas.

“Unfortunately.” The blonde grumbled.

“Cissy learned that trick from mother.” Bellatrix sighed.

Liz and Draco came down the apartment stairs with Liz holding a small clear vile labeled Veritaserum. Bella grinned at the sight and took the vile from Liz. “Two drops under the tongue should do the trick; you will spill your secrets.” She growled.

“I will not tell you a damn thing you crazy bitch.” Nicholas growled.

The Dark Lord chuckled his red eyes glaring down at him, “Oh you will tell us everything you know you can be sure of that, yes soon all that information in your head will spill before us.” Voldemort laughed.

Lucius stepped forward and pried the Skin’s mouth open and Bellatrix dropped two drops of the liquid into his mouth. “Okay I know this might be a stupid question but how is this potion going to work I meant that is not his actual body.”

“His life is connected to the skin though and his essence is tied to it so what damage he receives is partially transferred, since this is magic he will feel the full effects of the serum.” Lucius explained.

“Oh cool.” Kyle chuckled watching the proceedings with unrestrained glee.

“What is your full name?” Voldemort asked Nicholas in dangerous hiss. It was the standard first question when using a truth potion to make sure it was working.

“Nicholas Satili Horas Bulkariandis Prince of Korazo and second in command to the great Emperor Khivar.” Nicholas said in a dull lifeless tone.

“Is he supposed to be so…sluggish?” Alex asked.

“The potion makes them complacent so that they do not struggle and hurt themselves while they answer questions.” Draco explained softly watching the scene as if it was nothing and he had seen it all before, Alex had the distinct feeling that was actually true.

“Horas.” Liz snickered turning his face into Draco’s shoulders to muffle her sounds as her small frame shook. “His name is Horas how very human and nerdy.”

“Horas is the name of my old potions professor.” Lucius remarked dryly.

“Why does Khivar want the Destroyers?” Lord Voldemort asked.

“He needs them to gain control, their powers are great and with them he can get rid of the rebels and finally take control of Antar and the planets of the imperial system. Antar will be our grown jewel of conquests and all will bow down to Khivar.” Nicholas groaned.

Alex narrowed his eyes at the alien, “As if I would work against my friends.” He grumbled.

“Is Khivar planning on coming here?” Bellatrix asked with a perfectly arched eyebrow.

“Yes.”

“When and how does he plan on getting here?” Lucius asked her voice oddly cold even for him. Kyle couldn’t help but cringe when he saw Lucius step on the boy’s hand on the ground and press down forcefully.

“One month he is set to arrive and I am to have the Destroyers ready and waiting for him.”

“How many ships is he bringing?” Voldemort hissed looking thoroughly displeased.

“Twelve cruisers, five war ships, and thirty two fleets.”

Voldemort hissed but only Liz knew he wasn’t just making noise, he was swearing up a storm and talking of idiot brothers and their good for nothing aids. “Well that sounds like fun.” Kyle grumbled, “Might as well have said he was bringing a death star.”

“A what?” Bellatrix asked cocking her head to the side like a puppy.

“Sorry muggle movie reference.” He stammered blushing slightly.

“Sounds diabolical.” She hummed.

“It was it destroyed an entire planet with one hit.” Alex said and Kyle nodded in agreement.

“Boys.” Liz muttered rolling her eyes.

“The serum is wearing off his eyes are becoming less glassy and the crowd out front is starting to fill in with more muggles I say we move him and continue this later my Lord.” Bellatrix suggested.

“Put him in the supply closet and put a silencing spell on him I will deal with him later.” Voldemort said and Lucius levitated the boy making sure to hit a few walls before he floated him to the floor in the dark dingy supply closet.

“Lucius I want you to set up a secure location for a meeting where my followers from around the world can meet.” Voldemort commanded and Lucius gave a little bow a silent agreement to do his bidding.

Liz silently moved away from Draco and stopped his father before he could leave. “I think I know of a place Mr. Malfoy but I am going to have to check with a friend first to see if it would be alright. The only way in is through a handprint and it is the safest place I can think of in Roswell.” Liz said

“Sounds wonderful.” Lucius agreed, “But who do you have to check with?”

“Tess and Isabel, it is their pod chamber in the desert.”

“It’s not that big from what Isabel said.” Alex said looking at Liz wearily.

“It is larger than you think Alex there are hidden compartments all over the place besides we are wizard’s all we have to do is enlarge it and no one would be able to tell.” She huffed.

“Oh, right forgot about that.” He said the tips of his ears turning a soft pink.

“I just have to give them a ring I am sure they will let us use the place.”

****Earlier Across Roswell, Order of the Phoenix****

Neville Longbottom was never one to complain he much preferred to sit in the back and have others take the spotlight for the spotlight always brought him trouble and emphasized all that he was lacking. Right now though all he wanted to do was whine and yell he was so board. All the others had been allowed out and about except Luna and him they had to stay back and help the others set up for the meeting while they waited for Snape to report in. If you asked Neville it was far too risky for his most feared professor to check in anytime soon but the others seemed so sure he was going to, it seemed as if he Harry and Luna were the only ones who saw how ridiculous that notion was.

There just had to be a way he could help out that was what he was there for after all, to help. Neville bolted upright in bed a wide grin on his face he had to go and get Luna he knew the perfect way to help out. “Luna!” He called racing out of his room not caring if Tonks laughed at his running attempt as he tripped up the stairs to her room. “Luna for the love of Merlin open this bloody door!” He moaned as her golden head appeared.

“Hello Neville, what is the matter?” She asked in her high wispy voice as she gazed up at him through wide innocent blue eyes that hid a very dangerous mind.

“I thought of the perfect way we could help the others.”

“What?”

Neville grinned, “We could tail Malfoy. After all where he goes that Liz girl will be and something tells me that she is going to be in the thick of things.”

“That means we would be in the thick of things.” She pointed out yet she didn’t look worried.

“I know which is where you come in, do you know of a spell that could render us invisible and undetectable?”

Luna tilted her head to the side as her eyes flickered away from him taking on a far away gaze. Her gaze suddenly snapped back to him her blue eyes sparkling with a foreign emotion. “Neville I know just the spell.”

“Do you think we should tell someone?” He asked and Luna nodded.

“I think we should tell Sirius and Remus.” She said.

“Why because they are the most likely to let us go?” he asked.

“Yes but also because they would hold us back if they really thought we couldn’t do it, they aren’t stupid and know what we are capable of.” Luna sang.

“Alright let’s go.” He said pushing her towards the steps.

“My you are anxious to help out.” She laughed.

“More like anxious to get out of the bloody house.” He mumbled but she heard him clearly and her tinkering breathy laugh met his response.

They found the two men and Tonks in the game room where thankfully none of the others were. “Ah what are you two up to?” Tonks asked as Sirius smirked at them it was as if the man had a sixth sense for trouble and trouble makers and he knew just what they were up to.

“We have an idea on how we might be able to help and we wanted to run it by you first.” Luna said speaking up when she realized how terrified Neville was; heart of a lion that one. He had no trouble running head on into battle but make him speak to an adult and he froze.

“What?” Remus asked smiling kindly at his former students.

“We want to track Malfoy and the Liz girl. I know three spells that will hide us but also make us untraceable.”

“You want to track them do you have any idea how dangerous that is?” Remus asked.

“Yes, but we want to following them could give us some valuable information. We might overhear something that Snape might not and that will be beneficial to us all.” Luna said.

“I think it is a great idea.” Sirius laughed.

“Of course you do.” The other two remarked darkly.

Sirius rolled his eyes at them before he turned back to the students. “I like it so much in fact that I am willing to go along with them. After all it would be less dangerous is they had one of us with them.” Sirius said.

Tonks closed her eyes thinking hard trying to find fault with that. It was dangerous but then again they were right it would be a great opportunity for information. “Alright I agree to this as well, but the second you think something is off you come back right away. If you are in too much trouble send off red sparks into the sky I will be outside looking for them just in case.”

An hour later the three found themselves on the outskirts of Roswell having spotted the blonde Slytheirn walking down the street with a small brunette in his arms, they appeared to be heading towards the desert. They followed the two for hours until they reached a strange looking rock formation in the middle of nowhere. The three quickly hid up there as the two Death Eater children lulled on the ground. It was a good thing the rocks reflected their sounds otherwise the three would never have been able to hear the two down below.

“Finally I got you alone.” Draco laughed pulling her onto of him as he leaned against the base of the rocks.

“Yes the apartment was a bit full, I felt so weird having you sleep in my room knowing our parents were in hearing distance.” Liz admitted a slight blush tinting her olive cheeks.

“Well apparently my parents had no such sentiments last night; I swear they are like children sometimes.” He grumbled nuzzling her neck. Draco pulled his wand out not bothering to look away from Liz as he transfigured sand into a blanket setting Liz on top of it knowing how much she loved the warm bright sun on her skin.

“They are in love there is nothing wrong with that.” Liz laughed kissing his jaw peppering the side of his face in slow sensual kisses.

“If it was your parents you wouldn’t say that.”

“My parents are rather quiet unlike your father.” Liz giggled as she tracked his stomach with a wandering hand.

Neville looked at the spot where he knew Sirius was standing and shuddered, “I don’t want to see this.” He whispered.

“Neither do I Neville but unfortunately in spying it is sometimes necessary. Sorry.” Sirius whispered back.

Neville wanted to groan in disgust when he realized Draco had crawled onto Liz in that short expanse of time. He was not fond of the blonde Slytherin and seeing him with his girlfriend was not his cup of tea he had half a mind to cover his ears and start screaming up he wisely did not. Instead he looked elsewhere focusing off in the distance trying to ignore the sounds and sight below.

Draco kissed her deeply pulling her full plump lower lip into his mouth drawing a mewing sound from her. Her small hands fisted in his robes pulling him closer to her as she opened her legs for him to settle closer to her. Draco hummed in pleasure as he kissed her moving his lips slowly down her neck to her throbbing vein placing a wet kiss there with delicious pressure making her gasp as he pulled the skin softly into his mouth.

Her head tilted to the side unconsciously giving him more access to her neck scraping his teeth every now and then as he went along knowing what she liked. This was not the first time they had been intimate he felt guilty when he thought back to their first time together and how rushed it had been. Her warm hands on his skin made him hiss when he realized she had maneuvered him out of his robes without his knowing. She drew his face back up to hers and kissed him again letting out a small keen as he grabbed her hip drawing her leg over his hip to bring her even closer.

His hands wandered down her sides brushing against the sides of her breast as he went reaching the bottom of her robe as he pulled it open and off her revealing her leggings and tank top which he wasted no time in removing. Her small firm stomach was too tempting to stay away from as his pale pink lips danced across the golden surface his tongue peaking out to trace the soft lines of her stomach making her sigh. “Draco,” her breathy voice spurred him on.

Neville really did plug his ears then as moans and muffled sobs of pleasure sounded off the rocks it became too much when he accidentally looked down and saw Draco clinging to Liz as her body wrapped around his, the movement of his hips coinciding with the moans he was hearing. “Bloody hell.” Neville groaned, “I am going to have nightmares.”

“Take it your aren’t the Zanger’s monthly type.” Sirius snickered.

“No, I would never read that.” Neville admitted.

“That’s sweet Neville,” Luna’s voice whispered, “Most boys do, all any of us girls can talk about is how odd that magazine is.”

“Not odd if you…”

“Sirius please do not finish that sentence.” Neville begged and Sirius shut up.

“Wow Malfoy sure has a great deal of staying power for someone his age.” Sirius mumbled. “It’s safe to look by the way.”

“Finally.” Luna sighed. The two looked down and saw that Liz was laying on her stomach now fully clothed calling for something. Neville froze when he realized that she was hissing.

“Merlin’s beard she is a snake talker.” Sirius gasped, “Just like Harry. Dumbledore will want to know that, this might mean that Harry’s ability is not from You-Know-Who and is actually a Potter inherited trait.”

“What makes you say that?” Luna asked.

“That girl down there is Harry’s cousin her mother is Nancy Potter, James Potter’s sister older sister actually.” Sirius said.

“Uh oh.” Luna whimpered.

“What?” Neville asked.

“Look who is here.” She whimpered. Sirius and Neville gasped softly when they realized that right below them was the one person they had wanted to avoid at all costs, the Dark Lord.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.15 p.10 3-20-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies to the last part! Seems there was a mixup in the heading again when I posted last time no matter what I did the heading would not change :roll: so some of you might have missed part 16! Thanks...

pandas2001
AvalonRose

Part 17

Snape and the others worked diligently on the potions needed to correct the damage done to the teens. Mandy and Severus were assigned to work on the memory restoral potion since it was the most delicate of all of them and required two sets of skilled hands. It still amazed him to that day that they worked so well together. For years it had just been him hunched over a softly simmering caldron savoring the subtle art of potion making.

Mandy chopped the belladonna perfectly in quick precise motions. The beauty of her adding the ingredients and stirring the pot the precise number of times was breathtaking. Her passion for potion making was what first drew his attention to her. He knew that she was his younger sister’s best friend but he never paid her attention until he saw her hunched over a caldron in his classroom for the first time brewing a simple sleeping draught.

“How are the healing stores?” Mandy asked as she moved the potion off the open flame as he added the roots.

“Running low but that can be fixed. I have not had much time to work on my potion stores.” He admitted as she stirred counter clockwise until the potion turned a periwinkle blue.

“How many need this potion?”

Severus sighed shaking his head, “Four, we are just barely going to have enough.”

“I would love to scramble the brains of the little alien who dared to mess with their minds.”

“Not to worry I am sure the Dark Lord will give you a go at the little brat. First Draco and Lucius are going to have their fun.”

“So you believe that Liz has damage, none of you checked.”

“We are sure of it besides the potion won’t hurt her if she isn’t damaged. It is best to be safe in this situation, my nephew’s brain was badly damaged Mandy. A few more months with that damage and it would not be reversible.”

“I hate that they didn’t even know that their minds were being messed with Severus, maybe we should teach them…”

“No.” He snapped.

“But it could help them keep little rats like Nicholas out.” Mandy sighed as she added the rat tail whole.

“I had to teach Potter and it was an utter waste of my time I don’t think that…”

“But you never wanted Potter to succeed that is the difference Severus. Even if you didn’t serve the Dark Lord you wouldn’t give it your all you hated his father.” A look of understanding suddenly flashed through Mandy’s eyes. “You don’t want to admit that you failed. If you taught the four destroyer’s successfully than it would be like admitting that you failed with Potter.”

Snape glared at her as he watched her add the lemon juice which was used in mental potions to burn away the illusions. “I didn’t fail that boy is just useless.”

“Okay.” Mandy said angering him further. He hated to admit that she was right that he never wanted Potter to succeed and he had failed in his job as a teacher.

“I think that the four already have the basics down though.” Severus grumbled.

“Then your job is already half done. Talk to them and their parents see where they are and work from there. If they think that they already know the art than they are doing something wrong. Maybe you could figure it out and prevent something such as this from happening again.”

****Earlier in the Roswell Desert****

The one person they did not want to see was standing below them making an already dangerous situation that much worse. The desert sun reflected off his pale translucent skin making him appear even less human than he already was. More than anything Neville wanted to run away but he knew he had to summon his inner Gryffindor and stick it out if for no other reason than to not give away their position.

The three watched in fear as Liz stopped talking and she looked up at the cliffs right where Neville was standing. He didn’t give a second thought to his safety as he moved away from Sirius and Luna drawing Liz’s attention away from the area they were standing as she headed up the cliffs after him.

“Neville,” Luna hissed.

“Stay where you are she has seen me,” He warned as he bolted farther up the rock face stumbling as he went.

He could hear Liz telling the other two that she thought she saw someone as he pressed as close to the back of the boulder as possible desperately wishing to be unseen. He did not know how long he lay there but soon he heard the spell releasing the dark mark and the skull and serpent floated above him in the sky.

“Neville it is safe to come out now,” Sirius whispered. “Come on we have to get back to headquarters we need to tell the others what we know.”

“That was bloody terrifying; I would rather face all three Lestrange’s again than suffer through that.” Neville whimpered.

Sirius gave him a small smile and motioned for the two students to follow him out of the desert and back to relative safety. “My cousin isn’t as scary as people make her out to be,” Sirius muttered.

“As long as you know how to deal with her you can survive her,” He said.

“She is crazy there is no managing her,” Neville snapped.

“Oh there is no doubt she is crazy but there are ways to get around that. My cousin is like a delicate instrument if you play with her any old way you are going to get bad results, but if you know how to approach her and play with her just right the results are vastly different and usually end in your favor.”

“How so?” Luna asked.

“Her temper for example, while explosive it is also her weakness. If you can get her riled up enough she will lose focus and you stand a better chance of winning.”

Neville grimly nodded thinking back to the battle in the Department of Mysteries. It was true she had been impossible to fight when it was just the two of them but when Sirius joined in and started hurling insults at her the Order gained the upper hand.

“Her younger sister though does not have that weakness; Cissy is almost too level headed to the point of madness. You can do almost anything to her and she will still have her head about her; that is what makes her such a formidable opponent.” Sirius said.

The homes loomed in front of them and the three found themselves running towards safety quickly. The moment they closed the door the three let out sighs of relief.

Arthur Weasley stopped and stared at them, “Rough day?”

Sirius nodded, “You could say that.”

“Understatement of the century is more like it,” Neville grumbled. “I have had enough adventure for a lifetime.”

“What happened?” Arthur asked now truly concerned.

“We need to call an Order meeting there is a lot we have to discuss with you.” Sirius said.

****Valenti Residence****

Isabel hung up her phone staring at it curiously before she turned to her fellow alien. “Why would Liz want to use the pod chamber?” She asked Tess.

“Sounds to me like the meeting they are going to have they don’t want any outside ears listening in and since only the four of us can get in it is the perfect location for a secret meeting.” Tess said shrugging her small shoulders.

“Wonder what the meeting is about. Think they will tell us?”

“If we play our hands right maybe, like Liz said these people are just politicians they hold their cards close to their chest. We are going to have to summon our inner leaders around these people if we want to be let in on any of the goings on.” Tess said.

“Alex, Liz, Kyle and Maria wouldn’t keep us out of the loop right?”

“Alex and Kyle wouldn’t but Maria is the wild card we already know that Liz’s loyalties lie with Draco.” Tess said.

“Does that mean she is on our side?” Isabel asked looking troubled.

“No it means that she is on our side as long as it is beneficial for her. When you think about it that is how we have treated her and her friends in the past. We were only friends with them when it worked in our favor but when we felt they were a risk we froze them out.” Tess said a guilty blush tingeing her pale cheeks.

“So basically we are pawns.” Isabel said and Tess nodded.

“Looks like this life is just a different version of our previous life except this political game is much bigger and our enemies are better hidden.” Tess said.

“I hate thinking that one of our friends could turn on us.” Isabel muttered wringing her hands in her lap.

“Better a friend than a family member like last time.” Tess said.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.17 p.11 4-7-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Hey guys thanks for the replies! Thanks...

AvalonRose
pandas2001
Maiqu
alexceasar

Part 18

The Order members stared wearily at the three before them the only one not squirming in their seat was Luna who was gazing softly into space. “What is it?” Dumbledore asked fearfully he knew that if Sirius Black was involved it had to be dangerous.

“Well Liz Parker is a snake speaker.” Sirius said grinning at Harry. “Looks like it is a Potter gift after all.”

“What?” Harry asked looking to Dumbledore who shook his head sadly.

“Liz Parker is your cousin Harry.” Sirius explained when he realized he blabbed a secret. “Your father and Nancy Parker were siblings. Nancy was a little over a year older than James.”

Harry sat there stunned the news coming at him suddenly, he had living family. “So Liz and I are related? We share the same gift?”

Sirius nodded. “Looks like she can speak to snakes as well. The three of us discovered that little bit out in the desert when we saw her speaking with Nangini.”

Harry looked stunned as he sat back in his seat looking to Neville for confirmation. The slightly large boy shook his head sadly. “Sorry Harry he is telling the truth, but this is a good thing it means that you didn’t get it from the Dark Lord. This was your gift.”

“No but it means that my family is related to Slytherin.” Harry grumbled.

“Welcome to the club Harry!” Sirius grinned at his godson. “Most of my family is related to Salazar Slytherin as well.”

“How exactly did you three come across this information?” Molly Weasley asked glaring at Sirius who looked away guiltily.

Tonks and Lupin shifted nervously in their seats as Dumbledore chuckled. “I believe that our Mr. Longbottom and Ms. Lovegood were restless and convinced Sirius to go on an adventure.”

Ron grinned at Neville. “Well done Neville,” Ron said quickly looked down when his mother gave him a scathing look clearly furious.

“Yes while foolish you three did manage to get closer to members of the inner circle and the Dark Lord than any of us have.”

“How did you get so close? The death eaters are normally on us right when they sense us.” Bill Weasley said and his father nodded in agreement.

“It was Luna actually who came up with the spells.” Tonks said shrinking away from Molly who turned her sour gaze on the young witch. “She knew of simple school age spells that the death eaters would think nothing of the magic is not too strong so it will not leave a large trace. They were able to get close and not be detected.”

“Like an invisibility cloak.” Hermione said.

“Not quite.” Lupin chuckled. “Invisibility cloaks are woven with powerful magic to last for centuries. These spells last for hours at best.”

“It would have been wonderful to know that before we went out there.” Neville grumbled. “I can’t tell you how terrifying it is having that girl chase after you like a dog looking for a bone. I had to hide.”

“It was quite terrifying.” Luna hummed. “Neville kept his head though.”

“While it was a successful mission let us refrain from doing so again without extensive planning.” Dumbledore suggested sensing a raging hurricane Molly brewing.

“Agreed that was a little too close for my comfort.” Sirius said surprising the Order. “What?” He shrugged grinning at the room, “I do have common sense you know I just overrule it most of the time.”

“How come they got to have fun?” Ron grumbled.

“Because we were off exploring and we left them alone and they decided to help out.” Ginny said glaring at her brother. Ron shook his head slouching in his seat as he pouted, ever the Gryffindor whining about missing out on the action.

****Across Roswell CrashDown Café****

Isabel and Tess arrived at the café in time to see Bellatrix and Lucius throw someone into the storage closet but they never saw who. The two looked deadly smug and left an unsettling feeling in the pit of their stomachs. “What is going on?” Isabel asked softly as Alex pushed her back into the main part of the café gently.

“Nothing just taking care of something. Thanks for coming by the way.” He said clearly trying to keep her away.

“Alex who was that being shoved into the storage room?” Isabel asked glaring at her boyfriend.

He gave her a calculating look that unnerved her more than she cared to admit. “Right now it is probably best you don’t know. You will find out though we aren’t trying to keep you out of the loop here Isabel it’s just we can’t let people know we have who we have, it could cause a lot of problems otherwise.” He said glancing at Kyle who was grinning at his stumbling.

“Don’t worry ladies all will be revealed in goodtime.” Kyle laughed.

“They just can’t tell you yet because they don’t know how damaged your brains are.” Bellatrix laughed as she flounced out of the backroom looking far more energetic than was healthy.

“Is she related to Maria?” Tess asked watching as the woman twirled out of the café letting out a bark of laughter.

“That obvious?” Alex asked with a slight chuckle.

“Where is Maria anyway?” Kyle asked and Alex shrugged.

“She is off with Flint.” Liz said as she pushed through the break room door a devil like grin on her pretty face.

“Which one?” Kyle asked.

“The one who will let her shove her tongue down their throat.” Liz grumbled.

“She is off with Marcus.” Draco drawled before his bright gray eyes settled on Isabel. “So you ready to show off your chamber?” He asked watching as the girl fought her flight instinct.

“What did she mean about damage to our brains?” Tess asked.

“We found out that someone has been messing with our heads destroying our brain cells and turning all of our gray matter into mush. My uncle and a few others are working on a potion to correct the damage.” Kyle said watching as the color drained from Tess’s face.

“What is it?” Liz asked noting the change in her friend as well.

“Well manipulating the mind is something I do but I have never done it enough to any of you to cause damage and the only other person I know who can cause damage like that is supposed to be in another galaxy.” Tess said her blue eyes flickering over the four in front of her rapidly.

The oily snake like voice of the Dark Lord surprised Tess as he hissed, “You were not the one to hurt them little one but someone you know has, I believe you know him as Nicholas. The damage will be fixed and we will scan you as well.”

Tess worked hard to control her breathing and her expression as panic welled within her to the point where she could feel the bile rising in her throat. She remembered Nicholas all too well. As the only one of the group with most of her memories from her other life she knew their enemies in her heart she remembered every last atrocity they committed against her people and her family.

The Dark Lord nodded at her a dark grin coming over him. “Yes my brother’s second always was a little too ambitious.”

Her blue eyes locked onto the dangerous master before her as stabbing shivers assaulted her. The man before her that her friends seemingly worshiped was related to her ultimate enemy. “Yes we are related,” Voldemort said his snake like eyes rolling as if seeing a strange far off memory. “While we are alike in many respects there are others where we differ greatly. I will let you decide in what ways.” Voldemort said smirking at her.

She had to fight the urge to blast him and run for cover as she stood there watching as his dark snake like form glided away as he spoke to some unknown witch at a table. Liz turned to her and gave her a small smile trying to make her feel better. “So do you think we could use the pod chamber?” Alex asked.

“I don’t see why not I mean it’s not like we have anything in there that we need to hide after all they know our secret.” Isabel said and Tess nodded slowly never voicing her fears about what Voldemort might do if he discovered what Antrian relic laid within the cave walls.

“Would it be alright if you took us there today?” Liz asked biting her lip nervously begging them to agree.

Tess was shocked at the nervous gesture it was almost as if Liz were afraid of something. “Sure,” Tess found herself saying. “We can go now if that is alright?”

Liz’s face relaxed into a grin as she nodded eagerly at the two. “That would be perfect thank you.”

Liz pulled Draco along and went to relay the message to the Dark Lord. Tess looked to Kyle who was staring after Liz frowning. “Why was Liz afraid we were going to say no?” She asked.

“I am not sure I just know that she was upset that you might not please the Dark Lord,” Kyle said.

“Why are you so ready to do this guy’s bidding?” Isabel asked softly almost to softly to be heard.

Alex looked at them with a strained expression. “We are in a lot of danger because of who and what we are that we need someone powerful to back us. People might not always agree with the Dark Lord’s actions but they can’t disagree that he is the most powerful wizard around. If we want to survive we need him Isabel and if that means we have to bend over backwards to make him happy we are going to do that.”

“So this is all about survival?” Isabel asked and the two boys nodded.

Tess sighed as she stared at them, “I guess I can understand that.” She said grabbing Kyle’s hand in her own. “In my previous life I did the same exact thing so who am I to fault all of you for trying to stay alive anyway you can.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.18 p.11 4-15-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thank you all so much for the reviews I have loved reading them! Thanks...

alexceasar
AvalonRose
pandas2001

Part 19

Nothing felt right anymore it all felt wrong. There was no longer this great expanse of unknown because what was good and evil in the world all seemed gray to him now. He felt vile and alone as he sat in the stuffy library in the house on Edmont Street he wondered if this was the dark feeling Sirius had contented himself with all his life. Just hours ago it was all clear to him what his place was in the world and what he was fighting against and now Harry Potter the savior of the magical and muggle worlds alike was unsure.

He was dark; there was darkness in his blood. The hat had been right all those years ago he was destined for Slytheirn and apparently he wasn’t the only Potter to be so. For years people told him that because he was a Potter he had to be a Gryffindor, the reality he now faced was just the opposite.

Sirius Black watched his godson brood in the corner as he remained unseen by the teen. He could feel the angst across the room as if it were his own. “Harry,” he called softly waiting for the boy to respond. Green eyes flickered in his direction before they turned away again focusing on the wall across from him.

“I understand that you are upset but this is not the way to deal with your anger,” he tried again this time receiving a mutinous glare from the teen.

“We are very alike Harry more alike than you realize just as James and I had so much in common, the two of us the black sheep of the family simply because of house associations.”

“I think this goes a little deeper than that Sirius.” Harry grumbled glaring at the man.

Sirius shook his head at the boy, “No that is not true. The only reason you are truly angry is because you found out you are related to Slytherins.”

“No I am angry because I found out that not only do I have family alive contrary to what you all would have had be believe, but they are all a bunch of dark evil murderers,” Harry spat.

“Can you really blame people for keeping this from you?” Sirius asked his dark eyes seemingly staring through the boy. “Look at how you are acting right now, no one wanted you to destroy yourself over the fact that the world we live in is not perfect.”

“Yeah it is pretty far from perfect from where I am sitting.” Harry spat shaking his head at his godfather. “I just don’t understand why no one told me that I have no family left when I do. For years I felt alone like I was the last man standing only to find out that is not true.”

“Harry no one was in a position to tell you that Nancy and Liz existed no one had proof they have been in hiding all of these years. It would not have been fair to you to tell you that these people exit and then never let you meet them, see them…”

“Still would have been nice to know,” he grumbled.

“Well now you do, but Harry does it really change anything?” Sirius asked.

“Yes now I know how to get to Liz I can get her to…”

Sirius let out a bitter barking laugh startling the boy, “get her to change sides? Not bloody likely Harry she is as set in her ways as you are in yours.”

“But her way is wrong.”

“Not to her, to Liz her position in this war is right for her and I see no way of changing her mind. There are more reasons she is tied to the Dark Lord than greed for power.” Sirius sighed his dark eyes dropping sadly.

The boy grew up in a world of black and white never knowing a time of gray when the sides meshed uncomfortably. The last war taught Sirius that sometimes drastic measures were needed to survive. Dumbledore instilled in his students only two paths in the world and it weakened the attack against Voldemort. Sirius looked closely at the boy before him and saw flickers of his childhood friend young again once more, but the dark sadness in his eyes betrayed his troubles in life something James Potter never had.

“Harry in the last war many joined the Dark Lord’s ranks for protection and protection alone it was never about blood purity. If you wanted to survive you backed the bigger bully.” Sirius said and Harry reluctantly nodded.

“I know Sirius it’s just hard…”

“Hard to go against years of what you know into the unknown where not everything is cut and dry and the line between friend and enemy is alarmingly thin.” Sirius said and the boy nodded.

“It never gets easy Harry it just gets more familiar always being in the unknown.”

*****Across Roswell Evans Household*****

Michael shivered as he saw the remnants of the symbol in the sky; it could be seen all over town. A dark pull turned in his stomach each time his brown eyes gazed upon the strange green shape. There was something unnatural about the symbol that sickened him instantly.

“What could have done something like that?” Max asked as he gazed worriedly out his bedroom window his amber eyes fixed on the horizon.

“Something dark Max I can feel it; whoever did that is no friend of ours.”

Max ran a shaky hand through his rumpled locks letting out a pained breath. “I feel like I should know that symbol Michael almost like I have seen it before or something like it.”

“It’s the first time I have ever seen it.”

Max shot his friend an annoyed look, “I didn’t mean here on Earth Michael I meant on Antar I think I saw the symbol on Antar.”

“Is it possible that one of Khivar’s men did this? Is this Khivar’s symbol?” the second asked worriedly pacing the room.

Max’s eyes glazed over as he stared ahead a tugging in the back of his mind drawing his attention. Images of a giant black and blue serpent in the sky coiling and uncoiling around a sword haunted him. Max could see the image over a bloody battle field of strangely odd looking corpses sickening him as the scent of burnt flesh and hair stung his nose.

Max jerked away from the window as he breathed heavily through his mouth fighting away the feelings. Michael helped Max sit down as he watched his friend fight for control of his senses blinking to keep away the images. Max looked at his friend through pained eyes as whispers of a memory tickled his mind.

“I remember it as if it were yesterday Michael. I can still hear their silent screams as the enemy plowed them down.” Max gasped staring horrified at his best friend.

Michael shook his head trying to make sense of what his friend was saying. “Max who and what are you talking about?”

Amber eyes focused on light brown looking for comfort from the ghosts haunting his mind. “The battle of Trezal under Larek’s banner. The enemy moved so swiftly we were taken by surprise we lost thousands in under an hour. When our forces were just a handful Khivar unleashed his new banner.” Max said watching as the color drained from Michael’s face.

“The battle of the serpent wielding the sword.” Michael whispered and Max nodded.

“Damn Maxwell,” Michael breathed, “I can see that symbol but it is not the same one over the desert.”

“No but they are too close for it to be a coincidence.” Max whispered.

Michael frowned as something strange clicked in his mind, “Max the serpent is important somehow I remember that it meant something.”

Max closed his eyes as images of the battle field clicked in front of his eyes like a morbid slide show. The creatures faces were contorted unnaturally nothing human about them as them lay among the translucent dead of the Antrians and Solians. “They are reptiles Michael or reptile like. If we are going by Earth evolutionary ideas then the Skins are the descendants of something that looks a hell of a lot like a snake. We used to call the snake something though.” Max said a small frown on his face as the word tickled the edge of his mind but still remained elusive.

Michael nodded when the words blared through his mind as if they were his own. “Death eaters, we used to call them death eaters.” Michael said his eyes darkening. “They used to go on killing rampages killing those they felt were unworthy and then they ate the dead.”

“Death eaters,” Max whispered nodding his head. “Now I remember.”
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Wishing Life Was A Movie (HP,XO,UC,Adult) Pt.19 p.12 4-26-09

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks for the replies I am glad that you are liking this. Thanks...

pandas2001
AvalonRose

Part 20

Tess didn’t like the pleased look on the Dark Lord’s face as he looked up at the rock formation in the desert. “I thought I sensed something here,” he hissed his snake like eyes flickering about unnaturally.

“Nasedo told me that the Skins wouldn’t be able to detect the chamber and the humans do not yet have technology capable of picking up its signature.” Tess gasped her blue eyes darting to Isabel worriedly.

“Yesss that is true but I am neither Skin nor human little queen.”

Isabel stared at the man carefully, “If you can sense it does that mean you can get in?”

“Not without damaging the structure,” he laughed, “Which your protector was counting on. I imagine there is a self destruct mechanism in place in case someone tried to force their way in. No it has to be keyed to someone’s genetic code to get in.”

Tess couldn’t help but feel better when he said that. She might be inviting the snake into the house but that didn’t mean she wanted it there whenever it wanted. It was her chamber and she was glad to still have some control over it. Tess felt a gentle pressure on her temple and then a hissing laugh broke the desert silence.

“Do not worry yourself Tess I mean you no harm, it is still your cave. I just need a place where the damn Order of Fools watching us cannot find us.” The Dark Lord hissed.

Tess was so alarmed at the thought of being watched that she never questioned how he knew what she was thinking. Isabel glanced around the desert nervously. “Are they here watching us now?” she asked her brown eyes darting around nervously.

Voldemort shook his head, “No they left earlier shortly after Liz, Draco and I left.”

Liz whipped around at that looking furious. “There really was someone here?” She seethed making the Dark Lord chuckle.

“Yes little one there was three signatures that I sensed only one familiar to me, Sirius Black.”

“Why didn’t you have us take care of them my Lord?” Draco asked moving closer to Liz.

The Dark Lord chuckled as he stared at the blonde pureblood. “If we let them know that we knew they were there then the Order would know they have been uncovered. We now know we are being watched and that can be very useful to us.”

“How did they know that all of you were going to be here in Roswell?” Isabel asked shocked when Kyle suddenly started snickering.

“My uncle.” Kyle said as if that explained everything.

“What do you mean by your uncle what to Severus have to do with this?” Tess asked.

“My uncle is not as great a spy as he seems to think he is. I had him pegged as a spy the moment I saw him.”

Draco chuckled darkly nodding in agreement. “I told my father the same thing that in my first year I sensed something off about my dear old potions master and my father told me that I was correct that Snape is a spy for the Order and he has been since the last war.”

Liz glanced at the Dark Lord who nodded a sneer on his face. “Dumbledore was foolish to think he could ever hide one of his own in my ranks. I see and know everything that happens in my ranks, Sanpe I believe is starting to figure this out.”

“So he is trying to get us all killed?” Tess asked looking to Kyle feeling terrible that his uncle was working against him.

“Dumbledore might have Snape entrapped young Tess but at the end of the day his loyalties will always be with his family and if forced to chose he will turn against Dumbledore of this I have no doubt which is why he is not dead yet. That and if I attempt to kill him that ex wife of his would attempt to kill me where I stand.”

“Mandy would try to kill you.” Alex snickered.

Tess sighed shaking her head of all the confusing thoughts jumbled in her brain. This was a complicated game and she realized that she was but a pawn at the moment. She was a pawn that needs to gain favor with the king and with that in mind Tess slowly moved up the cliff face the others trailing behind her.

“Where is Mandy I haven’t seen her for awhile?” Liz asked.

“Working on potions with my uncle since she is one of the only people he actually trusts to help him with his work. They are working on our memory potions as well as a potion to clear Lucius of the charm he has had on him for about fourteen years.” Kyle said.

“That will be one strong potion.” Liz hummed as Tess waved her hand over a section of the rock revealing a silver handprint that began to glow as her small hand pressed into it. The sound of scraping rock drew their attention as the rock face opened and a soft green glow spilled onto the sunny rocks welcoming them into the glowing green darkness.

“Welcome to the Antrian pod chamber.” Tess said leading the way inside. The soft scent of mold and metal tickled their noses as a dull green light took over their eyes as a calming pressure surrounded them.

“Very impressive,” the Dark Lord hissed as he moved towards the glowing pods their empty shells transmitting a pulse they could all feel. “And so very clever a place to hide such a powerful weapon. Khivar knows that you know the location of it but he would never dream that you brought it to Earth with you.”

“What?” Tess asked fearfully she didn’t know how he knew these things there was no way he could sense it she barely could.

“Why the Granolith of course.” He chuckled as he motioned to Max’s pod that was the entrance to the secret chamber within. “The weapon that my half brother would kill any and all to get to.”

Liz looked to Tess and Isabel wondering if they knew it was there. Isabel looked stunned and Tess looked sick, apparently Tess was the only one who knew it was there. “Why didn’t you tell anyone Tess?” Liz asked softly not wanting to make it sound like she was accusing her friend.

“I knew it was here but I knew that it would be dangerous if the other three knew that it was here. Nasedo told me that the Granolith was powerful and that the enemy would do anything to get it. He told me that if the others knew then the Skins could suck it out of their minds, the less of us that knew the better.”

“He was right little one, but we need to know so that we can fortify it better. If I can sense its signature than Khivar will be able to as well.” Voldemort chuckled.

“Can we cloak it my Lord?” Draco asked.

“We can and we will, we cannot let a weapon as powerful as the Granolith get into Khivar’s hand for it would be all our doom.”