Animal (CC Adult M/L) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

kyliemou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Animal - Chapter 10 - 06/03/2010 (pg 7)

Post by kyliemou »

keepsmiling7: It’s hard to believe Hitler would try to exterminate the Jews because they’re Jewish. Or how the Turks tried to exterminate the Armenians. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are actually aliens and the FBI really is torturing them.

dreambeliever: Thanks! For a moment, I thought you were going to say this story is horrible. Technically it is, but in a “good” way, right? ;P

wistful dreamer: As heartless as Pierce is, he is loyal to his country and truly believes he is doing a great thing for his nation. This is the role of the soldier.

Earth2Mama: With your comment brings the progression of Max in this chapter. You seem to be one step ahead of me! Hahaha!

dreamfiend: Torture is officially over... at least by Agent Pierce.

squishypunk: About Max being messed up, you’ll find out now! ;) Thanks for the bump!

zaneri1: Thank you, I appreciate it! :) Like I said in a previous comment to someone else, if Hitler could exterminate the Jews or the Turks against the Armenians, then this definitely could happen to aliens.

ghost_writer01: Hint: Max will definitely be different. Thanks for the bumps!

Ti88: Why it is! When I got your bump, it reminded me that I had to write a new chapter! :P Yes, that describes Pierce exactly. And I meant to do all of those emotions in this story. I wanted something real and hard to stomach.

Author’s Note: I can only apologize for the lateness of this chapter. A lot has happened since the last post. I finished all of my final projects at the end of May, and just yesterday, I graduated from college! :D Woo hoo, I finished.

I’m going to be honest with you all: I’ve hit a rut with this story. I can’t seem to find the motivation to continue it, and I don’t even have the next chapter written. I don’t want to abandon this story either. I’m determined to see its end, but I don’t know how long that will be. Ideally, I have about eight more chapters to go; now it’s just the matter of writing them. So the next chapter will come when it comes. Hopefully I’ll have more time to focus on this story since I have nothing to do now. Haha! :) Enjoy!

Warnings: This chapter contains content that may be offensive such as cursing, torture, sex, and violence.

Chapter 10 – The Metamorphosis:

Metamorphosis – is the biological process by which an animal physically develops after birth of hatching, involving a conspicuous and relatively abrupt change in the animal’s body structure through cell growth and differentiation.

Rage. Hate. It all consumed him. He wanted to hurt. He wanted to maim. To kill. He wanted to feel blood running down his arms as he slashed, beat, and kicked. He wanted... death.

His alien origins... His unnatural origins brought him this suffering.

If Max Evans had been conceived and born human, he would not be here. He would have friends. He would join a sports team. He could be with Liz Parker without any complications. He could live freely. The only thing he would ever have to worry about is college and his future career.

No.

He had to be born an alien. Born a monster. Born a creature that even humans can’t fathom. He had to be a royal King of a crumbled empire. He had to be reincarnated so he could come back and lead his people back to safety. He had to have the world resting on his shoulders. He had to have fear twenty-four-seven in his life. He had to protect Isabel and Michael. He had to clean up after their messes. He had to have responsibilities that a seventeen year old boy shouldn’t have.

No one would ever understand how he felt. All this weight on his shoulders. It made his back hunch downwards, threatening to bring him to his knees. If he ever heard anyone say they felt like an alien in their own body, he would only scoff because he was an alien. And because of that, he was captured and tortured.

Aliens.

Just the word sickened him now. All he wanted to be now was human. He wanted to be good. He wanted to be clean. He wanted to not be considered an abomination on Earth. He wanted to be free.

How long had he been in this room? This white room? Time was lost on him, but he had learned his lessons.

Lesson 1: Answer all questions as truthfully as possible.

Lesson 2: Do as you’re told.

He was asked questions even he didn’t know the answer to. And because he refused to answer, he was bound and electrocuted.

Lesson 3: Be thankful with what you’re given.

He was starved and fed only morsels of food, enough to keep him alive. No matter how much he resisted, knowing those foods were laced with poison to his foreign bodily system, a plastic tube found its way down his throat, pumping what he would not eat into his stomach. He was bathed like a filthy animal. Hosed down, not even good enough to have a proper bath.

Lesson 4: There is no such thing as innocence.

He was drowned and whipped repeatedly, falsely accused of killing an agent. The only thing he could do was scream and proclaim his innocence. This failed.

Lesson 5: Feeling pain and disgust is futile. Just give in and embrace. Do not resist.

He had his bones broken and healed only to be broken again. He lost his nails for fighting back. He was molested. Touched under false pretenses.

Lesson 6: There is no such thing as love because it will only bring you pain. Being close to others will only bring you down.

Liz. He watched her go under the same torture techniques Agent Pierce used on him. Was she even alive?

And finally, lesson 7: Aliens are evil. They are scum and deserve to be annihilated.

He shuddered at the word: Extra-terrestrial.

They were disgusting creatures. They were monsters.

He was a monster.

Agent Pierce walked in, noticing Max sitting in the corner. The teenager lifted his blank eyes to him. Pierce smiled. “How are you feeling today, Mr. Evans?”

Max’s lip rose, showing a hint of sharp teeth. “Satisfactory,” he growled out.

“Are you an alien, Max Evans?” the agent asked.

He stiffened. Lesson 1: Answer all questions as truthfully as possible and do as you’re told. He answered, “Yes.”

Pierce felt a surge of triumph rise inside of him.

He stepped closer to Max, taking a swiss army knife out of his pocket. He pressed the blade against Max’s arm. He saw no trace of fear on Max’s face. He then softly traced the alien’s veins with the tip. “Would you cut yourself if I asked you to?” he asked quietly.

Max looked at the blade and then at Agent Pierce. Lesson 3: Give and embrace pain; do not resist. Lesson 2: Do as you’re told.

“Yes,” he answered.

Pierce smiled and placed the knife in Max’s hand. He was confident that the alien would not dare hurt him.

Max felt the light weapon in his hand. As he stared blankly at the agent, he dragged the blade of the knife against his arm, leaving a thin bloody red line. His face didn’t even grimace or flinch in pain. Instead, he felt alive and in control. It was him who was doing this, not them. They couldn’t hurt him anymore.

Agent Pierce had done it. He had broken Max Evans, the alien.

To be continued.
Feedback will remind me to write the next chapter!
DREAMERS forever! I ship: Max/Liz, Zan/Liz, Max/Liz/Zan, and Future-Max/Liz.
STORIES BY KMOU
Current Roswell fanfic: "Animal"
FanFiction.Net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/486729/