Possession (L/Khiv, Adult, UC) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Chapter 10

Post by Traitor »

Hey guys!

I'm soooooooo sorry about how long I've made you wait, but things are much better with my husband now and school is going well, so hopefully I wont have to leave you all so long without an update again.

Big, BIG thank you to all who read and commented on the last chapter. Seriously, you do not know how excited I get when I see it. I'm a feedback whore. lol

And now, without further adu, the longest chapter yet!

------
Chapter 10
------

Ava sat stretched out on a lawn chair, absentmindedly twirling strands of mocha hair around her fingers.

Twist, release.

Twist, release.

Liz shuddered in Ava’s lap, her sobs finally dying down in the stillness and Ava stroked her newly found half-sisters hair soothingly.

Ever fiber of Ava’s being wished that she could take away all the pain that Liz had felt tonight, but she couldn’t, and more importantly, she wouldn’t. Liz had asked for the truth - unabridged, no feelings spared, no holds bared, and as much as it had pained her to do so, Ava had done just that.

Every secret came to light. The rape of Liz’s mother, both mental and physical, and her unplanned conception that night. The warnings, because she had been warned, by Nicholas’s skins to stay away from Liz after their last encounter. Ava’s search for Kal to find out the truth.

Every detail was laid out in the open….well, Ava mentally amended, that wasn’t true.

Some things, for now, were better kept secret.

Ava had not told Liz about the history between her former self and their father. She shuddered at the thought of even calling him that, but he was. Ava couldn’t even bring herself to think about the life she lived before with him. It was to painful, to raw. For now, that was best left unsaid.

And there was one other thing that Ava didn’t think Liz was quite ready to know, because she feared her sister would not be mentally strong enough at this point to grasp the seriousness of it.

The secret to why Liz’s power was so strong, or soon would be.

Ava leaned her head back against the chair, sighing heavily to the stars above her.

On Antar, the name for it was Rai-ti-san. It was a hateful word. One that was not spoken of in polite circles. When a child is conceived in a moment of such raw anger, such violence and utter disregard for life, that the child is itself forever fused in that moment.

A part of Nicholas’s essence had split from him, raw, stripped, wild, powerful, and settled itself into the soul of the child he had unknowingly created.

Liz was a ticking time bomb.

Ava stared down at her sister, who cried silently now even as she slept. It wasn’t fair, wasn’t fair in any sense of the word, but when Liz had fully gained control of the alien within her, Ava was frightened what would happen.

Bloodlust.

Hate.

Vengeance.

Ava knew because she had been through it. It seemed Nicholas was incapable of creating a child who wasn’t Rai-ti-san. She had also been born in her former life, of hate and violence. Ava, however had been strong enough in both lifetimes to withstand it.

Tess had not. Nasedo had seen to that. Pushed her to her brink, made her embrace the blinding hate within her.

Hate can be a powerful thing when it’s properly nurtured.

As the full weight of the nights events finally began to settle over Ava, she knew she would have to be Liz’s anchor, her tether to life and light…..because she would be the only one around when Max found out, When Liz hit her powers full on, when the fever of rage came over her, he would have no choice but to abandon her,,,, they all would.

Ava’s eyes were rapidly becoming heavy, weary and tired. And, as sleep overtook her, she could only bring herself to pray for one thing…….

That Khivar, wherever he was, never found out about her sister.

If that happened, they would all be damned.

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

Tomorrow, he’d said, but Raven had a certain love for mischief and she wasn’t about to wait.

Raven knew where she needed to go instinctively. She had pulled enough from Nicholas’s memory to lead her straight to the object of her brothers affections.

Her steps echoed down the dark alley, another set of heavier thuds following close behind. She was far from being a stupid girl. She had known that he was following her from the moment she left the hotel room.

Raven paused, the other pair of feet stopping some 10 feet behind her, shuffling anxiously against the pavement. A thin smile crossed her delicate features.

Khivar had never been the anxious type.

Her head cocked to the side, not yet turning around to face him. “Big brother,” she purred. “If you wanted to come along on my walk, all you had to do was ask.” Her eyes sparkled in the darkness. “Really, there’s no need to sneak. I wouldn’t have minded.”

Khivar clenched his fists at his sides, anger and anticipation coursing through him, pulsing through ever nerve. His skin felt white hot, burning, searing the flesh from his bones.

“I know what you’re doing, Raven.” His voice was cold, commanding, never giving any sign of the inner turmoil that raged within him. “Face me.”

Raven couldn’t help but smirk, turning on her heel to look her brother in the eyes. She raised a perfectly arched eyebrow quizzically. “Whatever do you mean?” Dark eyelashes batted against her skin innocently.

Khivar scoffed.

Raven didn’t play innocent very well, not when it pertained to him at least.

“Sneaking out while I took care of Nicholas?”

He moved forward.

One step, two.

“Tsk, Tsk,” he said, waging a finger at her. His eyes locked, staring her down, bending her to his will. Obedience was something he demanded, they fact that she was his sister mattered little. “You’re after her, Raven. Why I’m not sure, but I want her. I want the power she holds.”

Raven scoffed. “It’s to dangerous.”

His eyes narrowed. “I saw into Nicholas’ head, Raven. I know she shares a bond with the boy king. If anything, it only makes her more valuable to me.”

Warmth spread up her cheeks as she became flushed in anger. Her eyes bared down on the ground beneath her. How could her brother, her great king, be so stupid?! So blind?!

“If my vision is right…” she trailed off, eyes darting back up to his face
In horror. She’d slipped.

Khivar stared her down menacingly.

She hadn’t told him about the vision. She had kept it from him, hoping against hope that he would either change this mind and want to go home, or that she could discreetly take care of the girl before her brother caught on.

But, as it often did, Ravens mouth had just gotten the better of her. Her slip had just cost her.

His face was a mask of thought - wheels turning, mind racing.

Khivar stalked forward, closing the gap between them and stood above her, tall and erect.

“What vision, Raven?”

There was a cold hardness in his eyes. He didn’t like it when things were kept from him, especially when the person keeping secrets was his sister.

“What . Vision?” he repeated, more forcefully this time.

Raven’s eyes darted wildly, attempting to look at anything but him. It wasn’t often that he flustered like this, made her anxious and nervous. “I-I,” she stammered.

His jaw clenched in a hard line, the muscles in his cheeks twitching in agitation. He reached out, taking her chin in his hand forcefully, demanding that she looked at him.

“Spit. It. Out.” he commanded, for there was no doubt that it was just that - a command, an order.

Follow and obey.

“The girl,” she sighed. Her eyes closed for a long moment before reopening. “I see her power, Khivar. I see you consumed.”

He chuckled at her words, releasing her chin and pushing her away.

He could hear her now, soft sad sobs echoing on the wind from the rooftop above him.

Skin blazed.

Veins boiled.

She was there above him - waiting. Waiting to be claimed, to be taken and drained of her power and whatever else she was worth. Nicholas’ daughter, his secret turmoil - Liz.

“An idiot could see I’m already consumed, Raven.” He laughed bitterly and gestured around at where they were, how far they were from home - tangible proof at how consumed he really was. “I didn’t need a vision to tell me that.”

Ravens head bowed briefly before coming back up to face him. Her eyes locked with his and she looked afraid.

“I see you fall, Khivar. I see you fall in every way imaginable.” Her voice broke, going softer, fading into a whisper. “I see you fall.”

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!
Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Possession (L/Khiv, Adult, UC) Chapter 11 - 3/7/11

Post by Traitor »

Again, I want to say a big thank you to all of you who have been patient with me, Thanks for reading guys, and as promised, here is the newest chapter. Hope it doesnt dissapoint and as always, feedback is appreciated.

Love you guys!

--Syd

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

It was the utter absolute silence that woke Liz. Her eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the soft glow of light from the surrounding street lamps. She blinked heavily, shaking away the fog that had settled over her brain, and sat up, pulling herself free from Ava’s warm arms that had stayed wrapped around her tightly even in sleep.

Liz studied her sister as she slept. Her pale delicate features furrowed as she dreamt, hard and worried. Liz didn’t have to guess who the worry was for - It was for her, for concern over who and what Liz would became now that her powers had surfaced and her sorted family history had been laid out in the open.

Fear.

A shudder went through Liz’s body and she pulled her legs up to her chest, cradling herself tightly.

What was her life going to be now? Who among all of her friends would stand beside her when they found out whose blood ran through her veins? She couldn’t help but feel dirty, tainted…. Forever cast into a life she didn’t want.

Ava was the only saving grace she had right now.

Protector.
Confidant.
Sister.
Savior.

Liz couldn’t help but smile softly as she looked away from her sister, tucking a loose strand of hair absently behind her ear. Ava was her light in the darkness right now.

Liz pulled herself up off of the lawn chair slowly, as not to disturb Ava and began to pace in circles along the edge of her balcony. She had an uneasy feeling settling over her, She inched closer to the wall and looked down to the dark alley below.

Someone was watching her. Invisible eyes washed over her. She could feel them - waiting, watching, biding there time.

All sense of reason told her that she should call out to Ava, alert her to whatever the unknown presence was, but when she opened her mouth to speak, nothing would come out. Her feet wouldn’t budge from their place either and as much as Liz Parker knew she should be afraid, she wasn’t. It was just the opposite actually.

She felt warm, hot even, as if this invisible watcher was boring his or her way into her very soul. Her back arched, absently responding to the force that pulled at her, growing stronger with every passing moment.

Her lips parted, tongue darting out to wet suddenly very dry lips.

Hotter.

The heat pushed down on her, pressing its weight against her body, making her ache, making her moan. It was as if the very air around her was trying to devour her whole, consume her, take her to a height of forbidden pleasures and no words.

Unspoken promises.

Touch.

Yearn.

Just feel, just breathe, just let go.

Surrender.

She could feel the heat flushing her cheeks, feel her knees shake and begin to buckle, feel the pressure of those eyes, unmoving as they bared down on her.

Her body betrayed her and she had become lost, but it felt to warm and right to care. No thoughts of Max entered her mind, no thought of right or wrong, no morals, no ethics……no common sense.

All she could feel was the intense boiling heat that had begun to grow low in her belly and slowly spread its way through her entire being.

Her body was on fire for the second time in so few hours, but this time she welcomed it.

A small whimper escaped her lips. “Yes.” she whispered almost silently.

Whatever this force was had obviously heard her.

Overwhelming.
Earth shattering.
Completing coming undone.

Her eyes fluttered closed and her head fell back, rolling loosely to one side and she whimpered again.

Knees gave out, letting her sink to the hard ground below.

Power. Pure and raw.

She could feel it washing over her in waves, in release.

“Lizzie girl?”

The touch of Ava’s cool hand on her shoulder brought Liz out of her blissful trance in a sudden, violent jerk. Her breathing became labored and the pleasure she had felt only moments earlier ceased absolutely.

“Liz?” Ava asked again, but Liz would not turn to face her, only continued to stare at the now very empty alley below her. She could feel the sting at the lose of whoever had teased her senses.

Ava kneeled down, grabbing Liz’s head in her hands and forcing her sister to look at her. Liz blinked away the haze that had settled over her. The darkness that began to recede from Liz’s eyes frightened Ava to her very core.

Ava’s face twisted in concern. “Lizzie, you’s glowing.”

--------------------------------*******************-----------------------------------

Khivar breathed out heavily, resting his head against the cold stone wall of the building behind him.

He’d sent Raven away after her useless whimpering about his doom. He himself had not intended to stay, but something had kept him firmly rooted below the Crashdown Café for more than an hour.

When she had woken, he had felt her presence send a surge of current through him, electric and magnetic.

Her eyes had shimmered in the light as she looked down into the blackness that hid him. Khivar knew that he was out of sight, but still, she stared directly at him.

It shocked him to realize that she could feel his presence. He wasn’t usually detectable when he didn’t want to be.

In a rash move, something that was very out of character for him, he opened up himself to her, allowed her to truly feel him, sense him, tease her by hovering on the brink of her consciousness.

Khivar had not expected to be sucked in so forcefully, had not anticipated the response she had to his mental touch. He had most certainly not expected his own reaction.

He sighed heavily and let his head rest on the wall.

Her moan, her whisper of yes, was what had made him break.

It took everything, every ounce of self restraint to not go to her, to sink himself into her so completely that he fused into her and never broke apart.

He found himself having trouble remembering who Vilandra even was. She was nothing at this point, an afterthought. All there was now was her.

Khivar’s lust to possess her had suddenly and violently become a lust for her completely. He physically needed to possess her, own her, hear her cry out for him.

Her power brought kings to their knees, he could see that now.

Hard thumps of his heart were the only sound he was aware of in the stillness.

This girl, the mistress of his biggest enemy, had released a firestorm of power and passion in him that overshadowed anything he had ever felt before.

Visions of dark hair wrapped tightly in his fingers and olive skin smooth against his own teased and taunted.

“Tomorrow.” he sighed to himself, casting one last look behind him. “Tomorrow.”
Last edited by Traitor on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Possession (L/Khiv, Adult, UC) Chapter 12 - 6/16/11

Post by Traitor »

Hello all! Sry it's been so long! Alot of stuff has happened in the last couple months and its only just now starting to settle down to somewhat normal again. I hope this chapter gives you a little satisfaction and thank you all again for bearing with me!

Also, just a note, Liz does not yet know the reason for her powers being as strong as they are. This part reads a little confusing on that note and I just wanted to clarify!

----Syd

Chapter 12.

Fuck.

Khivar ran a hand through his sandy hair and leaned heavily against the back of the hotel room door. His breathing was ragged, heavy with unfulfilled desire, and his pants were still uncomfortably, almost painfully tight.

His eyes closed and his mind wandered back to the alley. He couldn’t get her eyes out of his head, the way they had bored right into him even though he knew she couldn’t have possibly seen him in the shadows. He let out a low growl of frustration as he remembered the small moans and whimpers that had slipped from those all to precious lips.

Khivar clenched his teeth, defining the hard line of his jaw, and shuddered.

What the hell was wrong with him?

For a moment, he began to feel as if he had completely and utterly lost his sanity. That power, her heat, it was driving him mad.

“Ah-hem”

His eyes flew open, noticing only now the shadow silhouetted figure in the arm chair by the bed. Raven leaned forward, a sliver of her face now visible in the light that streamed in through the window. She twirled her hair casually around her finger, giving off an air of nonchalance….but Khivar wasn’t fooled.

He shook off, as best he could, the lust that had overtaken him, letting it slide down to the pit of his stomach. Khivar tightened his jaw reflexively and his eyes flared to life.

“Its late, Raven.” He sighed, exasperated, frustrated, and sat on the edge of his bed. His fingertips rubbed the side of his temples. “I do not want to discuss this right now.”

He felt, rather than saw, the slow smile that pulled at the corners of her lips. Raven leaned further forward, hands clasped together. He chanced a glance in her direction. Sure enough, there was that fucking smile.

She was gloating.

“How was your little adventure, Big Brother?” Venom dripped from her voice, each word spoken with a dark murderous taint. “Did you fuck her, Khivar? Because you obviously didn’t kill her…”

His self control snapped, and he lunged at her before Raven could even bat so much as an eyelash.

Khivar’s hand wrapped tightly around her throat and he squeezed. His eyes darkened, letting in no light, giving off no emotion. He sent a shockwave of power through her and watched as she tried to worm her way out of his grip. Raven’s mouth had always gotten her into trouble.

“Do not think,” he spat at her, “for one second, dear sister, that I would even hesitate to snap you’re neck if you dare speak to me like that again.”

Khivar released her from his grip, throwing her back against the chair. Raven clutched her throat, gasping for air. She stared at him, strangely, with more amusement than fear.

“Do not forget who is in charge, Raven. I will only warn you once…..obey.”

A sinister smile curved her lips. Yes Khivar, you are king…..Now act like it.”

She rose from her seat, swiftly making her way to the door. Raven paused, turning her head back slightly to lock eyes with Khivar. “You are a great king, brother. You are feared and worshipped like a god…..But heed what I said….for her……you will fall.”

With that, she left, leaving Khivar with nothing but tortured thoughts and an ache that went to the very core of him.

------------------------------------------------------

She had tried to fall back asleep once the glowing stopped, tried to push away the feeling of emptiness that had all but consumed her since those invisible hands had left her body, She had tossed fitfully in the bed, never seeming to get comfortable, never feeling quite right.

Of course, the fact that Ava sat steadfastly at the foot of her bed, watching her with concern and, if Liz was right, a bit of fear, didn’t help her relax either.

It was nearly 6 am now, she groaned to herself , time to get up and face whatever the day had to bring.

Hurt, You won’t do anything but hurt them.

She tried to shake the voice in her head. No, she couldn’t hurt them.

It’s inside you. You can feel it. You’ll kill them if you stay.

All she wanted was her normal back.

Liz swung her feet off of the bed and planted them firmly on the floor.

Ava’s eyes followed her every motion. “Where you going?” Ava asked, chin resting on her palm, eyes never leaving Liz.

Liz quirked an eyebrow….Something inside her said to lie. “School. I do still have to graduate high school you know.”

She wanted to feel bad for this, wanted to hold onto Ava with everything she had and beg to be saved, but she knew, deep down, that she couldn’t do that. She loved her to much to be around her when she faltered,

Liz couldn’t explain it, but something inside her felt hollow, empty. There was a void that was growing, slowly expanding through her like an invading parasite. Her palms glowed and she turned away from Ava, shoving her hands roughly in her pockets.

Somewhere between last night and now….Liz Parker had begun to lose a part of herself.

“Lizzie?” Ava asked softly, breaking Liz from her thoughts. Her eyes stayed flat, but Liz tried her best to force a smile. “I’m fine, Ava. Really.” But she wasn’t fine. And the bitterness of her predicament was getting to her. “I mean, I’m some half-alien spawn of a bastard and everyone is going to hate me, but hey, you know what? I’m just as fucking chipper as ever.”

Liz shook her head. Where had that come from?

Ava frowned and took a step back. She knew, even only being back for a day, that Liz didn’t talk like this. Her voice…..it scared Ava. “ You ain’t gonna loose nobody, Liz. Alls we gotta do is stick together and explain things.”

“Explain what, Ava?” Liz’s eyes flashed darkly. Inside she was begging for help….but these words coming from her mouth, it was as if they had a mind of their own. “Explain that I’m like them? Explain that my…father,” she nearly choked on the word, “has been trying to kill them for god knows how long? Explain that I feel like I’m somehow twisting into some dark version of myself?”

Ava’s eyes pleaded with her. “We can fight this, Liz. You’re strong enough…”

Liz didn't even know about the reason she was changing....but Ava felt certain it was already starting to happen. The blackness, the void....she knew that feeling. Ava shuddered to herself and knew she needed to come clean.

Liz shook her head and chuckled bitterly. This was to much. “That’s the thing, Ava. I’m not.” Her voice cracked. “I’m so broken. I play the happy girl….. But I’m really and truly more fucked than anyone realizes.”

She whirled around, heading for her closet door and tugging down a large duffle bag from the top shelf. Her hands worked fast, haphazardly throwing clothes into the bag. She heard something rip as she tugged it from the hanger, not caring what it was. Not caring about anything.

She ignored the tears that streamed slowly down her cheeks, she almost didn’t notice them at all. “I won’t let them see me like this. I won’t be a liability to any of them….especially Max and especially you. You’ll see, Ava.” Her eyes closed and her lower lip trembled. “You’ll see that I’m doing this to protect you all.”

“Please, Lizzie?” Ava tried to lift her feet, to take a step forward, but she found quite suddenly that she couldn’t move. She looked down, only now noticing that her shoes and somehow melted into the floor….Liz.

Liz walked to the window, careful to avoid her sister, and swing her legs out the window. She looked back, long dark hair whipping around her face. “I can’t be around you when I loose myself Ava. I can already feel it starting….and I won’t hurt you all.”

Ava watched, terrified and immobile as Liz made her way onto the balcony and down the ladder….she suddenly regretted the things she had held back from Liz last night.

“Shit Mother Fucker!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Max opened his eyes, gasping for air, clawing at the darkness that pressed down all around him.

A light switched on and he was momentarily blinded. He blinked heavily, still panting for air and watched as four sets of eyes came into focus.

“What’s wrong?” Maria shrieked. “What is it?”

Max stared at the wall, at no one, refusing to believe what he was feeling.. For the first time in a very long time, he was absolutely terrified.

“Liz..” he choked out. “I ….I can’t feel her.” His eyes shot to Michael in panic. “Something…. Our connection…..it just….it snapped.”

-------------------------------------------------------

Khivar panted, pawing at the sheets beneath him. His body was on fire, pulsing, pounding heat…. He felt sure his body would turn to nothing but ash in a moment. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

But just as quickly as the flames had taken him, they just as quickly receded. The raging fire left his fingertips, then his hands, then his arms. It slowly pulled itself back until it nestled itself into the tight walls of his abdomen.

A smirk, slow and lazy, tugged on the corners of his mouth. His eyes darkened to pure black and a low, almost animalistic growl rumbled from deep within him.

Somehow, and even he wasn’t sure how, but he didn’t dare question it….

Somehow….. he could feel her heart beating…..

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Possession (L/Khiv, Adult, UC) Chapter 13 - 7/20/11

Post by Traitor »

Welp boys and girls, It's that time (you know what I'm talking about). It's all been leading up to this moment, the one you've all been waiting for. I apologize for the delay but I've rewritten this chapter about a half dozen times until I was finally satisfied with it. I hope you all enjoy that, and as always feedback is appreciated!

pandas2001: Thanks for reading! Glad you enjoyed it!

roswellian love: Thanks for the feedback and the bumps! And no, Max really did appreciate what he had infront of him did he?

garcia88: You get what you asked for! Thanks for sticking with me!

And to any lurkers, thanks for reading!

-----------------------------

Chapter 13.

There were many things that Liz Parker knew for certain. Fact. She was 18 years old. Fact. She had been saved by Max Evans in the café two and a half years ago. Fact,,,,,, Liz sighed dejectedly…..she was not the person she had once believed that she was.

It’s a harsh thing to be thrust upon you, to gain the knowledge that you shouldn’t even exist, to find out that everything you thought was right and true was, in fact, nothing more than a carefully crafted illusion.

But the illusion of her perfect life, of the girl who had once lounged carefree with her family and friends, had been wiped away swiftly and painfully.

Yes, Liz Parker knew a lot of things, but one thing she didn’t know right now, was where in the hell she was going. Her feet dragged along, pulling her in a direction that she really didn’t pay heed to. Her mind was otherwise occupied, but her body kept moving all the same. Her shoulders ached from the weight of the canvas duffel bag that she had been carrying for, hell, she didn’t even know how long she’d been walking.

Liz paused, taking a moment to cast her eyes around her suddenly unfamiliar surroundings. Her eyes burned, stinging from sand and tears that she had held at bay. Maybe this was all a mistake. Could it be possible that she had been to rash in her decision to run? The logic in her brain told her that she had not taken enough time to evaluate the situation. Where had the girl who had once analyzed and rationalized gone?

Her lips parted and a dry scoff slipped from her mouth. Her rationality had gone out the window last night when Ava had laid the truth of all truths on her. No, she shook her head to herself, she was certain that leaving had been the right thing to do.

But still, there was that small voice in the back of her mind that questioned. She had no definite plan, no safe place to go, and surely Max, Ava, and the others were out searching for her by now.

Everything and everyone that she knew lay in the town she was trying desperately to put behind her…..

Where do you run to when you have no one left?

How do you craft a new life for yourself when you are completely and utterly alone?

“Ow,” she groaned to herself as she readjusted the thick strap that had begun to bite cruelly into her flesh. Feet moved at a snails pace as she shuffled along a worn and cracked paved road. A side street, she realized, in a rather broken and beaten part of town. She couldn’t help but scoff at the irony.

Her head ached from the constant onslaught of thoughts and ideas, her body shook from the sheer physical effort she was putting into walking, and her soul….her soul burned and twisted mercilessly, caught between what was right and what was wrong.

A chasm had begun to open up within her, slowly cracking and splitting into her soul to let out the blackness that she feared would soon seep out and consume her whole..

God, why her? Why now?

Her mental debate raged on. Surely, a part of her reasoned, Max wouldn’t turn away from her, after all, he loved Isabel even when he found about her past as Vilandra. Max, although he had not forgiven Tess for her betrayal, had still let her go. It wasn’t as if she had any control over the set of circumstances that brought her here….could he hate her for simply existing? Was it in him?

A wayward strand of her blew into her eyes and Liz sighed, tucking it behind her ear. No, this was not something she had asked for, but here it was all the same. Who knew what would happen if Nicholas came for her? Could he wield control of her? Manipulate her? Use her as a weapon against the friends and family that she loved and cherished?

These were valid questions.

Her jaw tightened, as did her resolve. This was what had to be done, she told herself. There would never be a possibility of her being used against them if she ran, if she went into hiding and never came back.

Something familiar finally caught her eye and she paused. The Desert Brush, a small almost desolate motel. Her nose crinkled unconsciously in distaste. No one came here anymore, no one that really mattered anyway. Exhaustion washed over like a tidal wave and she couldn’t help but let her feet pull her towards the run down building.

The vacancy sign flashed harshly in the dirty window like a scene from a bad horror movie. Walk this way and die….yeah, she mumbled, like I even care at this point. All she knew right now was that nobody would even think to look for her here.

She made her way to the office, or what she guessed was the office, and her fingers curled around the rusted door knob. A squeak emitted from the hinges as she pushed the door open. Yay….it just gets creepier.

Nerves were on edge and she jumped slightly when the door slammed shut without warning behind her.

There was a small balding man with a narrow face and a sharp jaw that sat behind a desk full of clutter and dust. He never looked up from his paper, even when Liz hesitantly walked towards him.

“Um…excuse me,” her voice came out meekly, cracked and broken. “I, I need a room please.”

Once again, the man did not make eye contact, to immersed in the sports page to bother. His hand laid palm open on the top of the desk. “I only take cash.”

Liz blinked, slightly taken aback by the harsh tone of his voice, the no questions asked demeanor that oozed from him like slime. She shrugged it off, the less he asked the better she supposed, and was about to ask him how much when his thumb jerked to a sign on the wall behind his head.

She tried not to notice the peeling wallpaper and the stench of mildew as she fished in her pockets for the cash she had grabbed before she left home. Her hands trembled slightly as she carefully unwrinkled the bills, laying out the required 30 dollars on the desk in front of the attendant.

The man grabbed the cash eagerly, making quick work of counting to make sure it was all there. He grumbled something that Liz couldn’t quite make out and reached behind him to grab a key from the dozen or so that hung from the wall. He didn’t even look, just snatched one roughly and laid it in front of her with a loud thud that caused Liz to jump back a fraction of a step.

No wonder no one ever came here.

“Room numbers on the key.” He barked gruffly.

Liz grabbed it quickly, holding tight to the small red numbered keychain. “Thank you,” she said quickly. The man waved her off, turning his attentions back to his paper without so much as another word.

Liz looked at her key as she pushed open the office door and made her way down to the row of identical rooms. She couldn’t help but chuckle bitterly at the number on the keyring.

“Here’s hoping 13 is my lucky number today,” she grumbled to herself.

------------------------------------------------*****************-----------------------------------

“So pretty….pretty pretty lights.”

Khivar groaned and grabbed onto the closest heavy object he could fine, hurling it full force as the small figure sitting crouched in the corner. It hit its target square in the temple with a sickening thunk.

Nicholas shrieked meekly in pain and buried his face in his hands as if to hide himself.
“Raven, could you please dispose of him before I add what is left of his brain to this hideous décor!” Khivar spat at his sister, eyes flashing dangerously. She smiled innocently at him, stroking Nicholas’s hair between her fingers leisurely. The twinkle in her eyes was pure mischief and delight. “But I rather like him this way, don’t you? And besides, I need a pet to occupy my time if you insist on biding your time on the wretched planet.”

Khivar clenched his jaw tightly, grinding his teeth together. “Is mind is practically liquefied. What use is he? Just kill him and be done with it.” It wasn’t an order, more like an unfriendly suggestion.

Raven pouted, her bottom lip protruding dramatically. “Oh Boo, You are simply no fun.” She looked at Nicholas, watching his face as she threaded her fingers into his hair and tugged forcefully. The boy yelped and Ravens eyes face lit up in a twisted sense of amusement. “He’s so much more fun now. He screams more and blabbers less.”

Khivar pushed himself off the edge of the bed and walked towards the door that adjoined their rooms. He flung it open, sighing in exasperation as he pointed a lone finger towards her own room. “Then, dear sister, let him amuse you elsewhere. I tire of his senseless rants and pathetic cries.”

Raven smirked, one corner of her mouth twisting deliciously, and made her way towards the door, dragging Nicholas along beside her with a firm grip on his throat. She paused when she reached the inside of their shared doorway. “Fine, be a spoiled sport. But you really have become so dull.”

He slammed the door in her face wordlessly.

Finally, it was quiet.

Normally he rather enjoyed Ravens maniacal games, but not today. Not when his head felt as if it were about to explode violently. He rubbed at the back of his neck in a futile effort to work out the pain that had settled into the base of his skull.

Her pulse, her heartbeat, that had started out so soft and welcoming, had in the last hour, become like a drum in his head. She vibrated though his body, sending pain and pleasure at the same time, shooting down his spine. For all the pain in his head, the chills raked over his body were pleasantly delicious.

The drumming grew louder, pressing on nerves and building pressure within the recesses of his mind.

Khivar tossed himself carelessly back on the bed on rubbed at his eyes. He knew that whatever this link to her was needed to be explored, that he needed to make contact soon, reign her in.

But something inside forced him not to be rash. Somewhere inside a voice told him to be patient, something he very rarely was. The Fates kept him at bay, weaving their web around him. The sewed her image into his eyes so that even when he closed them to shut her out, he could still see her golden skin shining as if it were a sun. She glittered in his mind, a gift from the gods, shimmering and dancing through every nerve in his body.

She haunted him mercilessly, in wake and sleep alike.

The sudden creak of the door opening made him groan, eyes still shut, and he felt the warmth of the desert outside brush across his skin.

The vibrations in his mind picked up their speed.

The drumming of her pulse quickened.

“Oh my god,” a soft nervous voice floated over him like liquid heat. His eyes flew open.

There she was, his little powerhouse, the very thing that tortured him. She was here, real, and ripe for the taking.

She started at him, unmoving from the doorway, caught, hypnotized. She could feel drums to, the ever pounding of their pulses as they danced rhythmically together in a sinuous dance.

“He,” she stumbled. “The attendant must have given me the wrong key.” Her tongue tied in knots. A thin sheen of sweat breaking out on her forehead.

Their eyes never broke contact. Breaths quickened as their hearts pounded.

He felt her float through him and Khivar knew that he needed to act quickly, before she gained her senses and walked away.

He rose from the bed in one fluid movement, never taking his eyes from hers. She broke contact first and he smirked to himself as she averted her eyes nervously. She swalled thickly, her tongue suddenly feeling to large for her mouth.

He stood before her now, eyes devouring ever inch of her skin. The pounding once again picked up speed, like tribal drums, raw and powerful, that only they could hear,

His lips crashed upon hers without a seconds hesitation, energy ripping over them both in a tidal wave of raw untapped power. A crackle of green pulsing light floated over their skin and the air around them hummed.

Liz Parker briefly gained thought, but only for a moment before she was pulled back into the spell that weaved itself around her and this utter stranger.

What in the hell was happening to her?

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Possession (L/Khiv, Adult, UC) Chapter 14- 10/22/11

Post by Traitor »

YAY THE BOARD IS BACK UP!

Hola my chickies! Sry to leave you all so long without an update, but I'm here now so please don't kill me! Lol. So, just to give you all notice, this chapter is purely Liz, Khivar, and Raven. Next chapter will focus on the rest of the group and what they have been up to. And btw, I've changed my vision of Khivar slightly....descriptions are still the same, but I'm picturing a rugged, sexy, oh so yummy jude Law for the role now.... yum

Big thanks to dreamer19 for the new banner too! It's posted on the 1st page!

Onto the feedback!

garcia88: Oh you know what's gonna happen between them eventually. Khivar.......naked......need I say more?

roswellian love: Glad to be back! And it's good to know you are addicted to this story! Thanks for all the bumps btw!

pandas2001: Yes....wouldn't we all like to have that type of first meeting with someone.... sigh

HypnotiqBlueEyes: Glad you are enjoying the story so much. I promise I will try not to be away so long this time!

vampiricheart: First off, LOVE your work! Secondly, I know right? Traitor fics often show Khivar in to misunderstood of a light, very few exist where he is truly dark, hell, very few Traitor fics exist at all....but we r going to remedy that aren't we darlin? lol

Thanks again for all the feedback and bumps guys. Thank you all for reading,(you to lurkers!) and I hope you all are enjoying the ride!

Now.....Onto the show!

------------------

Chapter 14

It had crossed her mind several times, when she wasn’t reveling in the warmth of soft sensual lips moving heatedly against her own, that perhaps, maybe, she had finally and completely lost her mind. This behavior, even after the stress of the last 24 hours, was not at all in character for her, not even a little bit, not even at all.

Elizabeth Parker was not the kind of girl who randomly went about being kissed by strangers, nor was she the type of girl who kissed said strangers back. Yet somehow, here she was, despite her nature, despite all logical thought, sliding her tongue in this man’s warm wet mouth and practically purring at the sensations that enthralled her.

In the course of her tumultuous two year, on again off again, relationship with Max Evans, she had been fairly certain, would have been willing to stake her life on it, that she knew what a weak-in-the-knees, soulful, earth shattering kiss was. However, she was quickly beginning to rethink her position on that. This kiss, his kiss, was far beyond anything that she had ever dreamt of, let alone experienced. His foreign hands, strong and assertive in his efforts, held a firm grasp on the back of her neck. His fingers slid through and tangled in her hair, sending pinpricks of sensation rolling down her spine. She couldn’t help but inhale deeply, letting the heady masculine smell of him completely intoxicate her. Her senses felt overloaded, her entire being sang and hummed with a foreign, but not unwelcome, energy.

Liz tried to focus, to find a point of rationality within the sensations that were all to quickly consuming her, but it was pointless. Arousal swept through her pressed down.

Hard to breathe.

Hard to think.

Just feel.

It felt as if he were whispering wordlessly to her. Beckoning her to him, playing a siren song that no one else could hear.

His touch was like fire as he slid one hand down to the small of her back. Every inch of him was so warm and so deliciously sinful.

*pop*

Something inside of her shifted, locking itself with an almost audible click. Something had changed, but she shook the feeling off.

She must have imagined it.

Warm breath hit her cheek as they broke apart, the shock of losing his soft lips sending her shooting back to some sense of reality. Her eyes fluttered open with what felt like a tremendous effort. She took a deep shuddering breath, trying desperately to shake herself from the foggy haze that had settled over her brain. She focused herself, daring to look up into the eyes of this man who had so easily overwhelmed her senses.

Deep green iris’s stared back at her and she inhaled sharply, a low almost inaudible hiss escaping her lips. She felt a mental and physical pull as she watched him.

God he was beautiful.

Those eyes, which were almost hypnotizing in their intensity, held something deeper than just the heated flare of desire. They had a sparkle within them that hovered somewhere between playful and sinister. He had a darkness in him that laid in wait, she could see it, lurking, waiting to be set free upon its prey, upon her,

She swallowed thickly, pushing down the sudden fear that bubbled its way up her throat.

While only moments ago she had been lost in the heat and passion of his kiss, she was now thrust headfirst back into the horrifying reality of her situation, Her scientific mind, calculating and analytical, switched back on and it screamed at her that something was wrong. This wasn’t her, this was dangerous. Her body yearned for him, but the way that he matched her gaze, almost as if he were searching through her to find some deep dark secret, made her fearful at the same time.

It was as if, and she knew how ridiculous it sounded, she stared into those deep pools of green for to long, she would be sucked into her own glorious destruction…
------------------------------
Khivar fought for control of himself, a war raging within him. He felt torn between the need to gently worship Liz’s small form or to let his inner dominance spring forth and claim this powerhouse as his own, possess her both mentally and physically.

The feel of her opening herself to him, allowing her mouth to be thoroughly plundered by his own, sated his inner demon for now, After all, why force her when she gave herself to him so willingly.

She was a Rhi-ti-san, which literally translated meant ‘Child of despair’, But it wasn’t despair, even though it was surely there, that he felt from her. No, what overshadowed every other emotion was the tremendous fire, the passion that burned within her. It was hiding, pushed down so far that it threatened to explode from its deep secret place with only the mildest of coaxing. He smiled against her lips. He would have to be careful with this one.

He stroked his tongue against hers languidly. Her taste was beyond intoxicating, spicy and sweetness intermingling. Fucking delicious.

He wanted to devour her.

*pop*

He sensed the moment when the connection between them slammed fully into place, the tentative thread that had been woven the night before as he called to her from the shadows strengthened like an iron chain.

Solid.

Unbreakable.

Khivar shuddered against her, straining to hold back the thoughts and images that wanted to spill from his mind to hers as a result of the bond. He couldn’t let her truly see him, not yet.

Obviously unaware to their mental link, she didn’t hold back anything from him. He drew her closer to him, one hand trailing down her back and the other fisting into that glorious mane of satin hair. He memorized every image that flashed across his mind. Most were sweet, the memories of a child who loved her parents and friends so sweetly and innocently, but there was one image, one face that suddenly twisted and became the main focus of her more recent past. Flashes of a boy, with frightened amber eyes, his hand wrapped tightly within Liz’s. Khivar felt the heat rise within him. The face wasn’t the same, but those eyes would never change, they were as golden as they had been in his last life.

Zan…. Stupid, fucking, always in the way Zan.

His anger doubled, springing to life like a roaring flame. He had known that she was with him, had heard all the reports of Zan’s human companions from Nicholas but seeing the image of that petulant….child touching her, hurting her, not realizing how absolutely powerful she was, made his blood boil in his veins.

He pulled away from her to break the kiss, hands still twisted gently in her hair. His eyes searched hers, trying to uncover whatever he could. He chuckled in his mind as her large doe eyes caught with his own. She really was so innocent, so naïve, so painfully unaware of the power that coursed within her, of how truly alluring she was. He could not even being to understand how a woman as enticing as she, could feel anything at all for that pathetic boy.

Eyes flashed darkly.

Zan would not touch her. Not again, Not ever.

A single word flashed across his mind…..

Mine.

He forced the thoughts of Zan’s ties to Elizabeth from his mind. The status of their emotional and physical relationship was no longer a large concern to him. Khivar and Liz were bonded now, stripped from any former connections. She was his…..even if she didn’t know it yet. He knew he would have to let her accept him slowly, knew that he had to tread carefully with her.

He didn’t need her becoming frightened of him and running back to her precious Zans’ waiting arms.

No, if Khivar went about this correctly, if he slowly eased her towards him, not only would he completely possess her, he would be able to make the boy king crack and send the once mighty royals sinking to their knees before him.
-----------------------
“I---I…..”

Liz stammered, struggling to string more than one syllable together at a time. She cursed at herself inwardly. Get a grip Parker!

“I have to go.” she suddenly managed to find the words that had been eluding her. She pulled away from him slowly, her body heavy, and a small whimper escaped her lips as his hands fell away from her, body suddenly cold from the lose of his undeniable warmth.

Khivar smirked at her, eyes sparkling with delight. Oh he could have stopped her at any point if he had so chosen, but he wouldn’t push her, not this soon, not with so much riding on this.

“I’m sorry about that.” he said smoothly, the lie rolling off of his tongue effortlessly. He never stopped looking at her, merely ran a hand through his sandy locks and continued his burning stare. “You’re just so indescribably beautiful.” He smirked cheekily at his own words, cocking his head to the side to study her. “I don’t know what got into me.”

She smiled shyly, a furious blush creeping up her cheeks as she slowly backed away from him, one step at a time, towards the door. He may not know what had gotten into him, but she most defiantly knew what had gotten into her….those eyes, those lips, that oh so sultry way he held himself as he stood back and watched her. Her skin burned hotly under his gaze and a slow shiver ran down her spine, electric and arousing.

Her bag, that had fallen haphazardly off of her shoulder and onto the floor at some point in the last few moments was all but forgotten now.

“Uh, really….” She stammered, still blushing as she backed out the door. “It’s nothing. No worries. It’s cool. Really.” She looked at him one last time, biting her bottom lip with a sigh, and retreated hastily out the door. For the first time in years, she actually didn’t want to run away from this problem.

Khivar’s eyes narrowed, following her out the door as she suddenly broke into a swift run. Back to Roswell, back home, back to Zan, Max, whatever the fuck he went by. But a thought suddenly occurred to him, one he had so blatantly missed. He’d been to lost in her to care or wonder…. She had run from something, run straight to him whether she knew it or not, she had run away from Roswell….

He chuckled to himself and clasped his hands together. Perfect lips twisted into a delicious smirk as he watched her finally fade from his vision…

There was a crack in their group…a fracture. Something had sent her running, running to him. He chuckled. She wanted an out? She wanted away from that life? Well, he was more than willing to grant that wish….

It couldn’t have been playing out more perfectly.

The door to his right, the adjoining door to Raven’s room, clicked shut and he turned at the sudden intrusion, Raven stared at him coldly, disapproving. Not that he cared, not that her displeasure mattered. Eyes met, challenging, daring her to question him.

Her gaze narrowed, taking him and his less than pristine appearance in. She fought back the urge to scream in horror at the faint golden glow that hummed along his skin, at the warm light that seemed to seep from his pores.

This was bad, bad for him, bad for her…..

“What happened, brother?” she said with more malice than Khivar swore he had ever heard her use towards him. Her arms crossed and the side of her lips tilted slowly into a crooked smile. “How quickly you seem to forget your precious Vilandra for the half breed whore of your greatest enemy.”

Her foot tapped the floor impatiently. She knew how to push his buttons.

“You are truly pathetic.”

Khivar’s anger broke free from within. He took the few steps that were necessary to close the gap between them. His hand was swifter than she had calculated, and he grasped her throat firmly within his hand. He squeezed, lifting her off the ground, watching as her feet fumbled for the ground and her eyes bulged in shock. Fuck family ties, fuck bonds and propriety. No one questioned him.

No One.

“Listen, you oh so insolent brat, You may be my sister, and because of that, you will not die right now, but do not ever.” He increased the pressure of his grip, smirking in satisfaction as she clawed uselessly at his hand. “EVER, dare question what I do. You are not in charge here, dear one. You will do as I say and keep your mouth shut. You interfere,” his eyes narrowed, “if you alter from my plan in any way WHATSOEVER, I promise I will not be so lenient again. The next time, I will not hesitate to rip your throat out.”

He released his grip, letting her fall to a choking shaking heap on the floor. He smiled at her as she looked up at him, hand clutching her throat, gasping and wheezing for air. He could see the fear in her eyes now.…

“As for Vilandra,” he paused. “She made her choice…. and now I’ve made mine.”

His eyes turned to the still open doorway where Liz had only moments ago been standing, He inhaled deeply, still catching a lingering whiff of her scent in the air.

Khivar turned, shutting the motel door with a casual flick of his wrist and smiled to himself.

“You can run Elizabeth, but you cannot hide.”