Whispers From the Past (XO,Multi,MATURE) Pt 7-AN 07/26 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Whispers From the Past (XO,Multi,MATURE) Pt 7-AN 07/26 [WIP]

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Title- Whispers From the Past
Rating- MATURE
Category- Crossover with Dark Angel and X-men and Roswell
Disclaimer- I do not own any of these characters
Summary- Liz has been hiding for years and suddenly when Max Evens heals her someone whom she thought she would never see again comes to town.
Added Note- Parings Liz/Zack, Maria/Michael, Alex/Isabel, Kyle/Tess there will be others added in there and sometimes it may seam like they are not together but these couples are for sure others will variety and I will try to torture max a little, but you all are the judge! Also Alex never died and Tess is good and Liz and Tess are becoming friends.

Part 1
Whispers From the Past
“I said do it again solider are you disobeying an order!”
“No Sir” X5 524 said running back to do the drills again. As X5 524 was running the drills the words that have been burned into her brain kept repeating. Honor, Courage, Discipline, Mission, Duty, Target. “Solider start again and this time do it right” the commander said in an ice cold bone chilling voice that says do what I say or you will face the worst torture imaginable. “Guards throw X5 524 into the detention cell” said the commander. When twelve guards came running at the X5 knocking her unconscious dragging her to the cell and throwing her in so she hits the wall and comes to. “I said do it right maybe next time you will listen” Bam
Liz Claudia Parker bolts up in bed again from another tortures dream
From her days at Manticore. If it were not for the others dragging her out of that place in her cell those nine years ago she would still be in the hellhole called Manticore. She had been having the dreams ever since future Max came, he some how triggered the memories and she knew why. Max looked like a certain Transgenetic leader of the pack one older “brother” Zack whom for all she knew was dead, but the intense look on future Max’s face reminded her so much of him.
A banging on her window disrupted Liz’s thoughts.
She looked over to see none other the terrified looking Tess. “What the…” Liz said as Tess franticly pounded on the window. “Liz please open up please.” Tess said now in tears pouring furiously down her face. Liz walked to her window opening it to allow Tess in. “Tess what happened are you okay?” Liz asked the Alien girl who was known not to be a good friend of Liz’s at all. “No.” Tess replied in a strained voice “Max tried to rape me.” Tess said crumpling to the floor at Liz’s feet, Sobs racking through her small frame. Even if Liz was not Tess’s number one fan what Tess said made Liz forget about all of her grudges against the alien girl, and looking in Tess’s face Liz knew Tess was telling her the truth.
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Part 2

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Part 2
“OMG.” Liz said doing the only thing she thought might
Help, she pulled the alien girl into her arms to try and comfort her. Surprising the hell out of Liz Tess did not pull away. “Tess are you okay? Do you want me to get you something?” Liz asked still unsure of what to do. In a raspy drained voice Tess finally replied, “I don’t know Liz. I know we have never been friends, but you were the only one I could think of to go to. Isabel is Max’s sister she would probably take his side, Michael is Max’s best friend he will take Max’s side, Kyle is at a friends house and the sheriff is on a date with Mrs. Deluca, and I don’t feel comfortable with Alex or Maria so you were the only one I could think of. Please Liz I am scared.” Tess says now balling. Liz just pulls her closer. “I believe you Tess which is why you are staying here tonight, but can you tell me exactly what happened?” Liz asked knowing it would be extremely hard for Tess.
Half hour later
Tess had told Liz everything and Liz was furies with Max. Yes he was upset and hurt about the whole Liz “sleeping” with Kyle, but Tess did nothing wrong and he just assumed she would roll over for him. Even though Liz was not exactly friends with Tess Liz knew better then to think Tess would do something like that. So now after Tess told Liz everything Liz got her a cup of Tea and left her have the guest bedroom. ~I swear if I ever see Max again I will kill him, with the help of Kyle and the sheriff. ~ Liz had called the sheriff to tell him Tess was staying over, to say the sheriff was shocked was an understatement he knew something was up for them to be together in the same room let alone at the same house.
Liz was sitting in the family room watching the television something she rarely ever did.
Tonight 7th Heaven was on, Liz liked this show because no matter what they always seamed to salve their problems and stick together as a family something she wished would happen to hers. Liz was startled out of her musings of 7th heaven when she heard Tess’s blood curtailing scream.
Liz ran into the guest room so fast and was by Tess’s side in a heartbeat.
“No!!! Please stop. No get away.” Tess cried in her sleep, fitfully tossing and turning. Liz put a hand on Tess’s side to stop her from possibly hurting herself. “Tess wakes up please your having a bad dream. Tess wake up come on please.” Liz pleaded. Tess bolted upright and looked at Liz with fear in her eyes “what are you?” Tess asked. “Tess it’s me Liz remember you are staying at my house tonight.” Liz said thinking the alien girl did not recognize her surroundings. “No I know your Liz I think, but you are not completely human,” Tess said calming down some.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Part 3
What did that mean does Tess actually know? No she couldn’t the
Only people who knew were her parents, Alex, Maria and Kyle and they would never tell. “Ah Tess of course I am human are you okay?” Liz asked trying desperately to fain innocence, but somehow she could not lie to Tess. “Liz I saw, I know. When you woke me up my emotions were running so high that you somehow connected to me causing me to see your past, your true past. How come you never told us?” Tess said sounding wounded. “ Honestly I did not trust you. Max I was afraid would reject me and Michael and Isabel I was never worried about except that they might tell max. Please Tess you can not tell them.” Liz pleaded with the alien girl. “I wouldn’t tell them if my life depended on it after what Max did.” The two sat in awkward silence for a while before Tess spoke.
“Could you tell me some stuff about your past, all I saw was basically a summery not the story.” Liz looking
Apprehensive began. “ Well if it gets to intense for you just tell me and I will stop. A while ago a bunch of scientists got together and decided to play god. They wanted to create the perfect solider with the sight, strength, speed, hearing, flexibility, brains, an immunity basically the works. For years they tired and were unsuccessful to create one that was just right until my group came. The X5’s were their first successful series. We were under the control of a man named Donald Lydecker head of Manticore and the person in charge of our entire lives. Nine years ago my unit escaped only twelve made it, we are all like brothers and sisters. Since then Lydecker and the people at Manticore have been trying to get us back, killing some of my brothers and sisters while doing so and capturing others. The head of our unit my brother Zack keeps an eye out for all of us trying to divert Manticore’s attention away from us and getting captured while doing so, I can not count the times he has been captured and every time they try to get him to tell them where the rest of us are located because only he knows. They have this machine its phyco-opps, which is just a fancy word for screwing with your brain it brain, washes you into doing what they want. Anyway right before the escape I was put in the detention cell for not following an order, if it weren’t for Zack I would have never gotten out. Once I was on the out side world all of us were told to split up so I went some place warm after being in the cold for so long so I went to Arizona were my parents were previously living. I wandered into their restaurant and the rest is history I then became Elisabeth Claudia Parker and we moved to Roswell. Only my parents Maria, Alex and Kyle know the truth about me and now you.” Liz finished. Liz was expecting Tess to run away screaming but her reaction was totally different then what she expected. Tess reached over and wrapped Liz in a tight embrace. “I know how you feel. Nasedo was always hard on me punishing me if I did not do something fast enough then when I did telling me to think more before doing so.” Tess said tears welling up in her eyes again at the memory of the only person in her life that was the closest to a parent she ever had in this life. Liz realizing that Tess was remembering Nasedo she tightened the embrace. “You know Tess, for once I think we actually understand each other. If you are up for it do you want to go down to the café we could get some ice cream and watch a movie?” Liz asked hoping Tess would be up for it after all that she had been through. “ Yea I would like that.” Tess said smiling. ~Liz Parker might actually turn out to be a good friend~
Out in the desert somewhere in Roswell
“Yes professor we just arrived. Could you scan the people into the computer we
Are looking for?” Pictures uploading to the jet computer. “Now remember Storm, Logan these kids are to be advanced on with caution. They have powers unlike anything I have seen.” Said professor Xavier.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Part 4
In the Café
Tess and Liz are sitting at the counter with two HUGE cartons of ice cream.
“So what movie do you want to watch? You name it we probably have it.” Liz said shoveling more ice cream into her mouth. Tess sat there for a few minuets thinking, the movie she actually wanted to watch she did not think Liz would want to watch. “Promise you won’t laugh?” Tess asks. “Promise” Liz says interested in what Tess would want to watch that would make her laugh because of her choice. *Sigh* “okay. Do you have the movie Road Trip?” Tess asks. “Of course I have that movie it is one of my all time favs but Maria and Alex always make fun of me for liking it. You like it to?” Liz asks, “Yeah it always makes me laugh.” Tess said ~so it seams Liz and I do have a lot in common~
Liz and Tess took their ice cream up to the apartment and were watching the movie Road Trip. They were about half way through the movie when Liz spoke to Tess. “Tess are you sure your okay?” Liz asked she was becoming closer to Tess as the night went on and wanted to make sure she was okay because what had happened to her had to be traumatic. Tess looked to Liz seeing the worried expression on her face “Much better now. I mean he did not get very far before I flung him across the room. I just….its just I originally thought I wanted Max, but then when Nasedo left it was like I was finally seeing things clearly almost like I was…” Tess breaks off tears coming to her eyes at the very thought. “What is it Tess almost like what?” Liz wanted Tess to tell her even though she had a pretty good idea what she was going to say. “Almost like I was coming out of a mind warp.” Tess said with a single tear running down her cheek.
~Nasedo mind warp Tess, does he even have that kind of power? ~ “Tess does Nasedo have that power? I thought only you did.” Liz asked “ I do, but Nasedo had a lot of powers some of which I never knew about until he used them so he could have and just never bothered to tell me.” Liz thought about it for a moment what Tess said did make sense. He was well over fifty years old and could take the shape of other beings. ~I have got it why did I not think of it before?!~ “Tess Nasedo can change shapes so what’s to stop him from changing into you I mean he changed into Max maybe he changed into you then used your own powers against you. Am I making any sense here?” Liz knew she was on to something. “ Your right he could have because when you shape shift into someone else he told me once that you can use their powers than *sob * he used my own powers on me didn’t he?” Tess said breaking down again.
It took Liz a while to calm Tess down and understandable I mean the guy who was the only person she grew up with and
Was sort of like her father used her own powers against her. They had finished the movie and ice cream and feel asleep on the couch talking. Tess fell into a deep and peaceful sleep while Liz was reliving the past.
“I said do we understand each other solider?” Donald Lydecker asked the transgenic X5’ 524
“Yes sir! Never again sir!” The X5 replied before being dismissed with her unit. Marching along the dark, gray and dank halls. They marched into the barracks were 524 fell to the ground shacking; the seizures had hit when in walked two guards taking her away. 524 felt fear mind numbing fear she knew where they were taking her and all she could hope was that she would make it out alive.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks all for the great FB!

Part 5
Liz bolted upright in bed shaking from a massive seizure. Stumbling out of bed and going over to her dresser to retrieve her pills she fell to the ground shaking with a large “thump”. Tess having heard the commotion coming from Liz’s room woke up and went to see if everything was all right. Upon entering the room Tess saw Liz on the floor shaking violently. “ OMG Liz!” Tess yelled running over to the girl shaking on the floor. Seeing the pills on the floor only caused Tess to become more confused and scared. “Think Tess what do you do when something like this happens? I know as much as it pains me I have to call Maria or Alex yeah Alex I will call him.”
Tess picks up Liz’s phone off her bedside table and presses the speed dial button labeled Alex W. “RING” “RING” “Hello?” Alex asked in a sleepy voice.
“Alex its Tess I am at Liz’s and she is on the ground shaking very violently, what do I do can you come please I need your help?” Tess yells into the phone
Alex having heard Tess say Liz was shaking knew she was having a seizure and Tess not knowing Liz has those sometimes was panicking.
“Okay Tess I will be right over just hold on to Liz tightly.” Alex instructed
“Okay” Tess responded into the phone and did what Alex said.
*****Five Minuets later********
Alex walks into Liz’s apartment having got there in record time. He was still puzzled as to why Tess was at Liz’s house, but the questions would have to wait. Alex walked into Liz’s room and saw Tess holding Liz tightly crying ~it looks like she actually cares about Liz~
“Alex do you know what’s wrong with her? She has not stopped shaking since I called you.” Tess said crying because she did not want to loose the one person who she actually could call a friend.
“She is having seizures; this one looks pretty bad though.”
“Why would she have seizures she said she does not get sick much if ever?” Tess asked.
“What do you mean she told you?” Alex asked thinking Liz had not told anyone else her secret.
“Its okay Alex Liz told me who she is and I am okay with it. Do you know how to stop these seizures they seam really bad?” Tess asks.
“Yeah do you see her pills anywhere she probably was getting up to take them?” Alex asked Tess looking on the floor and by her bed. Coming over to her dresser he saw the bottle of pills on the floor opened. He pulled two out and went back over to Liz and Tess.
“Here try to hold her more still so I can get these in her mouth.” Alex instructed Tess. As she held Liz tighter Alex opened Liz’s mouth and put the pills in the back of her throat so she would automatically swallow. After about a minuet Liz stopped shaking.
“She will probably wake up soon I am going to go get her a glass of milk to help her some more.” With that Alex left to go to the kitchen. Alex came back into Liz’s room and set the glass of milk on her night side table.
“So Tess mind telling me why you are at Liz’s and why you suddenly like her?” Alex asks he knew that Tess was always after Max and was always putting Liz down.
“Well I guess I can tell you if you promise not to tell the others.” Tess says to Alex a new bunch of tears forming in her eyes.
“Sure what’s up must be big for you to be here?”
“Alex tonight Max tried to rape me and I was so scared I had no were else really to go so I came here to Liz and I told her…” Tess started telling Alex the story tears falling freely again.
****10 minuets later*******
Alex listened to Tess closely without interrupting. To say he was stunned that Max would to such a thing was putting it mildly, but the for some reason he knew she was telling the truth. “Tess are you sure you are all right and that that jerk did not hurt you because so help me god if he did I am going to kick his @$%&* all the way back to your home planet.” Alex said.
“Yea I was just really freaked and talking with Liz and staying here helped as well as telling you; thanks.”
“I can see why you would tell Liz she is a nice person and a great friend.” Alex said
“Yea I can see why you and Maria are best friends with her she is great and I can also see why they are friends with you. You are not my biggest fan and knew I was not Liz’s and yet you listened to me. Thanks.” Tess says with a meek smile.
“Hey Tess so you know after talking to you and listing to you for once I want you to know you are one of my friends now and you can count on me to back you up. I want to get to know you better because I know if Liz likes you so will I.” Alex says giving Tess a hug. He was pleasantly surprised when she did not pull away.
“Hey don’t I get a hug?” Liz asks. Alex and Tess looked over to Liz and saw she was leaning up against her bed. They both threw their arms around her.
“Oh are you okay you scared me to death.” Tess asks Liz
“Yea I am doing better. I should have told you that this happens from time to time, but they are not usually this bad.” Liz says to Tess
“Thanks Alex for coming and for getting me a glass of milk.” Liz says reaching for the glass and gulping in down all at once. As Liz set the glass back down she was bombarded with a flash. She fell against the bed clutching her head.
Flash
They were in the café. There was a group of people there that Liz did not recognize with these strange jump suits on.
“You all have extraordinary and unusual gifts. As you just saw when those men attacked you all are not safe here anymore. You may not be mutants but the professor would still like you to come back with us.” A woman with long white hair says to the group.
The flash ended abruptly like some of it was cut off on purpose like someone did not want her to see what happened next.
“Liz is you okay.” Alex asked looking Liz over.
“I don’t know I think I received a vision.” Liz said a look of dismay coming over her face. “Guys if what I heard was true we are going to be attacked.” Liz told Tess and Alex.
None of them heard the man outside Liz’s window looking in he had heard every word that was said amongst them. “Don’t worry baby sis I wont let anything happen to you.” And with that he got up and jumped down from her balcony to the ally where he walked to the main road and got on his motorcycle and drove to his apartment.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

gabezackandaleclover17, stargrl678, Jen C, Jelly995 thanks for the feedback sorry it took so long for an update.

pandas2001 You will have to wait and see what Zack is going to do but he will make sure that no one hurts his little sister.

Here is the next part enjoy!

Part 6
******The next day in the café**********
“So let me get this straight. Tess and you are now friends? Liz what happened to us hating the girl? I mean she is the reason you and Max broke up she has done nothing but cause us pain.” Maria said filling her drink order. Maria had come up to Liz’s house early that morning only to find Tess sitting on the couch watching cartoons. Of course Maria freaked out and started in on Tess but thankfully Liz came in and saved Tess.

“Yes Maria Tess and I are now friends. Last night the two of us got things out in the open and we came to the conclusion that we wanted to be friends. Oh and that we are both over Max.” Liz says wiping off the counter. Liz did not tell Maria the reason Tess came over she thought it was best to let Tess decided if she wanted to tell Maria or not even though Liz thought it was a good idea to tell Maria because Alex already knew.

“That’s what gets me Liz a few days ago you were still into Max and so was Tess and like over night the two of you do a complete one-eighty and move on.” Maria says throwing her arms up in the air in exasperation.

“We both just thought we were better off without him.” Liz says walking over to the window to pick up table sevens order.

The girls both look up when they hear the bell on the crashdown door ring only to see Alex enter with a goofy smile on his face as usual. “How are my lovely girls today?” Alex asked putting an arm around each girl.

“Horrible and confused. Alex did you know that Liz and Tess are now “friends?” Maria asks Alex sarcastically emphasizing the word “friends”

Glancing at Liz and seeing a blank expression Alex decided to answer truthfully. “Well yes actually I did. I came over to Liz’s last night and Tess was there so the three of us hung out. Tess is pretty cool once you get to know her.” Alex says.

A look of utter horror comes over Maria’s face. “She has you too!” Maria yells as she begins her pacing behind the counter and pulls out her cypress oil from her apron pocket and takes several big whiffs.

“This has to be a mind warp because clearly you two are under the influence. I mean…come on.” Maria says sitting down in one of the stools.

“Maria she was just doing what she was told…” Liz says trailing off. How was Liz going to tell Maria that Tess had been mind warped she would never believe, but it was worth a shot?

“Maria Nasedo mind warped Tess into doing a lot of the things she did.” Liz says taking Maria’s hands into her own and turning Maria so that the two girls were looking each other in the eye.

“Liz this means that all of the pain we went through…that you went through was for nothing.” Maria said

“I know apparently the whole future Max thing was a mind warp that Nasedo did or made Tess do. Its all screwed up, but Maria I know we can trust Tess and you should trust me on this because you know I do not trust people easily at all.” Liz says hoping to get through to her best friend.

“Okay I will give her a shot.” Maria says smiling when she sees the grins on Alex and Liz’s faces because of her comment.
****Parker home*********
After the girls shifts Alex, Maria and Liz went up to the Parkers place to hang with Tess who was sitting on the kitchen looking at the paper.

“You actually read the paper?” Alex asked his eyebrow raised in question.

“No not usually, but I saw the front page and had to read it. Liz this is the guy I saw when I connected to you.” Tess said showing the front page to Liz.

There was a group of farmers standing around a machine the headline read, “Seattle farmers make a dream come true.” And there standing with three others was none other then Liz’s older brother Zack.[/b]
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Jen C thatnks for the FB! I can not say who was outside of Liz's window but in this part there will be some major hints and not to worry I have a way to get Liz and Zack togather :twisted: !

Forsaken_Soul Things are going to get very crazy with the four of them as friends :twisted: ! Thanks for the FB!

stargrl678 Thanks for the FB!

Part 7
“What am I going to do? I know I have to help her.” The man says sitting down on the couch.

“I could call Max, but then again she thinks I am dead and she would probably freak if she found out I was still alive and kicking.” Running his hands through his hair he leans back to do some serious thinking.

“I have to tell Max I am still alive she needs to help me help Liz because I know I can not do this alone.” Getting up to pace he walks back and forth in front of the couch.

“The hard part will be convincing her I am not crazy anymore and that I found my way. That and the fact that when she tried to kill me by my request she broke my neck the wrong way!” the guy says plopping back down on the couch.

“Who would have guessed that if you were to break a transgenic neck a cretin way that it can be fixed oh and just my luck Manticore does.” The guy says running his hands through his hair again.

“That’s it I know what I have to do lets just hope Max is in a good mood because if she is not Liz could be the one to pay the price.” The guy says getting up and putting is jacket back on.

“Seattle here I come. I need my sisters help and I am going to do everything I can to get it.” They guy says heading out to his bike.
******At a hotel in Roswell****
“Logan do you have all of the surveillance equipment ready for installment?” Storm asks Logan

Taking his cigar out of his mouth to answer “Yeah it is about done all we need is the copper wires to hook through the COM link and we will have sound.” Logan says putting his cigar back into his mouth.

“I just hope we can help in some way. According to the professor these kids have been through a lot.” Storm says hooking the cameras up to the TV.

“Lets just hope that what ever is after these kids does not show up before we are ready.” Logan says finishing the COM hook up and attaching them to the cameras they would be installing tomorrow.

“The professor said the enemy was close and would be reviling them self shortly.” Storm says sitting down

“That is why we are here so we can keep them safe and find out what that enemy is.” Logan says

“Logan these kids are important to the professor so we have to do everything we can to see this job done.” Storm says

“I know but why is the reason I am looking for.” Logan says looking Storm in the eye. He knows that there was a reason for this mission more then what the professor was letting on and he had to find out what.
****Parkers home****
“OMG Liz that is Zack!” Maria yells her eyes wide with fear.

“I know but why is he in the paper he knows anyone from Manticore could see him.” Liz says biting her lip. She was worried something just did not seam right.

“Liz no where in the article does it say anything about a Zack.” Alex says looking through the article.

“No it would not he would use a false name, but still his picture is there for the world to see. How could he be so careless?” Liz asked getting angry because he put himself in danger.

“Liz are you sure that it’s Zack?” Tess asks already knowing the answer.

“Yes its him” Liz says putting the paper down.

“Liz I am sure that Zack knew what he was doing when he got his picture taken. I mean Zack was the leader and still is he had to have done this for a reason.” Alex says not wanting Liz to do something crazy.

“Yeah I mean he probably has a plan and you do not want to mess I up do you?” Maria asks

“Yeah I guess you are right.” Liz says still not fully buying things.

“Hey Liz what time is it?” Alex asked

“Eight thirty. Why?” Liz asked

“Maria what is Michael doing right now?” Alex asked Maria not answering Liz.

“He is probably watching TV. Why?” Maria asked a puzzled look on her face.

“Who is up for “borrowing” Guerin’s bike and going out to the dessert for a while?” Alex asked

“What no way Michael would kill us!” Maria yelled.

“Well I am up for it but how would we work this out there are for of us and one bike?” Tess asks

“I have a bike,” Liz says liking the idea that they could finally have some fun.

“Lets do this.” Maria says

“Great! Liz you and I can ride over on your bike and then I can take Michael’s bike back here and we can pick up Maria and Tess.” Alex says

“Great lets go.” Liz said grabbing her leather jacket and heading out the door.

“Lets just hope that Michael does not get the sudden urge to go anywhere other wise he will be in for a nasty surprise when he sees that his precious bike is gone.” Maria says

“Definitely.” Tess agrees

To come:
A trip to the Valenti’s gone wrong with the revelation of someone’s past. A secret from Liz’s past will come to haunt Roswell and Logan learns more about his past when an old enemy arises.

Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Sorry guys I don't have an update yet I am trying to get some parts done on my other storys so that I can work on this one, but as of late RL has been killer and I am writing less then I would like. Thanks to all of you who are waiting. Ansley.