Wishing Life was a Movie (HP,XO,CC,MATURE) Ch. 6 9/7 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Wishing Life was a Movie (HP,XO,CC,MATURE) Ch. 6 9/7 [WIP]

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell or Harry Potter
Rating: TEEN to MATURE
Summary: Our favorite humans in the I know an alien club have a secret of their own that comes to town in the form of a boy who lived and his friends, and an old enemy looking to rumble. Will the pod squad treat the humans any differently when they find out that their human friends aren’t so normal after all and what will Max do when he finds out about what Liz was like before she came to Roswell?
Added note: In Roswell this takes place right after the episode destiny except Liz never left. Tess and Max never and never will sleep together and Tess is evil, but will become good and Alex WILL NOT EVER DIE! In Harry Potter this fic takes place right after book five except Siris never died.

~Prolog ~

I always thought of my life as a movie. Every day you wake up and put on a show for the rest of the world so they don’t really see who
Or, what I am for that matter.
Ever since I can remember I have spent my life putting on an alias covering up what I truly am. Most of my friends see me as the perfect little Lizzie Parker who is the good student, daughter and friend to all. Only my parents, three best friends and their parents know what I am because they to are like me. You see the perfect Lizzie Parker is not so perfect after all and I have more power then they could possibly imagine because I Elizabeth Claudia Parker am a witch.
Part 1
My parents met at Hogwarts the school of witchcraft and wizardry. There they met my best friend Maria’s mom Amy Deluca who was then known as Amy Goyal, Alex’s parents Charles Whitmen and Drucila Fear and Kyle’s parents Jim Valenti and Catty Snape. Then my parents were known as Jeff Parker and Nancy Potter. Who would have thought this close group of friends would go from the exciting and wonderful wizarding world to the dull and painfully slow muggle world. You see it all started fifteen years ago in a town outside London England where my families close friend Luscious Malfoy came to my families’ mansion with great news and terrible news; the Potters were dead.
Now I know what you’re thinking my mother is a Potter, which is true, but the Potters are not all from Gryffindor. My mom and grandparents were in Slytherin along with my dad and parents friends. So we were all happy to get rid of those Gryffindor’s my uncle James and his mud blood wife Lilly. Then the bad news came their son Harry lived and some how defeated Lord Voldomort who had ensured my friends Maria, Alex, Kyle’s and my safety and then the hunt for death eaters was on which included our parents. My parents and friends parents knowing what us kids were destined to become all thought it wise to go into hiding and the keeper of our hiding place was Luscious Malfoy.
In secret our parents taught us the arts of magic and all we would need to know. We also had frequent visits from Luscious and his son Draco who became
a good friend of ours.
Over the years we all lived in Roswell New Mexico and all these years my family waited for the day when we could go back to our world for good.
“Liz honey your shift is starting come on.” My mother yells. I put on my uniform and antennas and head down to the café my parents own.
“Morning Liz” Says sheriff Valenti yes can you believe it Mr. Valenti became a muggle sheriff who occasionally uses magic on the job, which made
him all the better. “Morning sheriff the usual I presume?” “You bet,” says a smiling Jim. I go over to the window and place my order with Michael.
Michael is Max’s best friend along with Isabel and the thorn in my side Tess. Isabel and Max are brother and sister as are Michael and Tess and they are all aliens. The only people who know this are Maria, Alex, Kyle, and Mr. Valenti and I or so they think. You see our parents cannot keep a secret from on and other so naturally Jim told our parents.
“Liz table six’s order is up.” Michael rudely yells. All of those aliens are rude to me because they think I slept with Kyle, but I had to make them think that
Because my parents thought I was getting to close to Max. They were right of course I couldn’t get to attach to anything in the muggle world or someone because it could run our reputation. “Thanks” I say and take the order to table six.
Sometimes the four of them are so rude I wish I could curse them or mess with them a bit. I wish I could turn Tess’s hair into a bunch of snakes and hope they bite her. Speaking of the aliens here come the other three, you would think they would all go eat some place else but no they have to come here just so they can act all superior. Oh well I might as well go and get their orders and get it over with.
“High welcome to the Crashdown what can I get you.” I ask them in as polite a tone I can muster. “Cherry coke and a order of Saturn rings for me.” Isabel says and for once there is no sarcasm or malice in her voice. I see Tess scoot closer to Max and grab his hand. “I will have the same. You Hun?” Tess asks Max obviously they are trying to make me jealous. “Same” Max says with a cold look ~oh I’m so scared~ I go over to the window and place their orders.
I hear the back door open and in comes Maria out of breath. “I am so sorry I’m late my mom had me run a few errands” Maria says. A few errands is our code name for I had a magic lesson and it went longer then planed. “ No problem the pod squad is all here and the odd thing is for once Isabel is not giving me death glares and is for once acting normal. Oh and Max and Tess are trying to make me jealous.” I say. “ Well how are my girls today?” asks a smiling Alex whom Kyle follows. “Max and Tess are trying to make Liz jealous and Michael is being his usual self and Isabel for once is not shooting Liz death glares.” Maria sums up. Maria says then goes and gives them their orders.
The crashdown doorbell rings and in comes Mrs. Deluca with a box of her pies for the crashdown who was followed by the Whitmens who sit down next to the sheriff.
******30 minuets later***
Everyone has left the café except our parents the pod squad and Maria, Alex, Kyle and I. We are all just sitting around and talking; Michael took a break and is sitting with the rest of the aliens. When we hear the ringing of the doorbell and everyone turns to see Luscious Malfoy and Draco Malfoy all decked in their perfect black robes. “Hello everyone. Long time since I last saw you.” Says Luscious a smile spreading over his face. ~Oh no what’s happened~

What do you think?
Last edited by Ansleyrocks on Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks everyone for the great feed back!
I am still trying to decide who to couple Liz with so I am up for suggestions! Also I am stuck on weather to put Isabel with Alex or create a whole new character for her to be with what do you all think?
well here is the next part.

Part 2
“Luscious what a surprise how wonderful to see you.” My mother says
She gets up off the bar stool and gives him a small hug ~he is not one to show much affection so we are light with the touchy feely stuff~ “well maybe now is not the right time to tell you.” He says looking over at the pod squad all of them are staring at the Malfoy’s. My mother seeing where Luscious was looking nodded in understanding.
Seeing Draco standing there looking rather board I decided I probably should go say hi to my long time friend ~who has gotten hot~ “Hey Draco.” I lamely say, which received his trademark smirk. “Hello Lizzie.” He says then shocks the hell out of me by giving me a hug, which by the way made Max Evens look ready to pounce. “Hey don’t I get a hug?” asked Maria pretending to pout. “Of course come here.” Says Draco. Alex and Kyle came over as well and did the usual half handshake half hug type thing they do, which got a few wide -eyed stares from Isabel.
Maria and I pulled Draco into a booth in the back with Alex and Kyle coming along. All of the parents were currently making small talk waiting for the others to clear out. I look harder at Draco who is sitting between Alex and I and see something different about him almost like he is wiser somehow. He must have seen me staring at him because he smirks at me. “Earth to Liz, come in Liz.” Kyle says apparently they were talking to me. “Huh?” I ask, “I said Evens looks like he wants to rip my head off as usual.” Kyle says smirking. I had gone to Kyle asking him for help to get rid of Max and he was the one to suggest we stage it to look like we slept together, which was rather genius of him. “Why would he do that?” Draco asks. “Well you see Lizzie's parents thought she was getting to close to Maxi boy and needed to put a stop to the relationship. So Liz went to Kyle and asked for his help to break up their relationship and he did by pretending to sleep with Liz.” Maria explained sounding rather amused. “You have got to be joking you actually dated that guy; he is a muggle and who is that blonde girl sitting next to him she looks like a monster I saw in my Defense Against The Dark Arts book at school.” Draco said referring to Tess. “That would be Tess whom we like to call slut, tease, bimbo and my favorite Gerbil.” Maria says, which receives laughs all around the booth.
“Personally Liz I think you can do much better.” Draco says in a sincere voice. “Your right.” I say looking down. “What?!” Maria screeches causing everyone to look at us. “Sorry” she says. “Liz how many times have I told you that and now you listen?” Maria asks “I know you were right Maria I was just board. I mean the only other person I have had a relationship with is Kyle and I think of him more as a brother than a boyfriend what was I supposed to do it would look pretty odd if I never dated.” I say trying to justify my actions. “I know exactly what you mean Liz I to think of you more as a sister and I just date other girls because I am so utterly board.” Kyle says.
“So how is school?” I ask Draco. “Ah school is alright its that stupid Potter that makes it no fun he acts like I am the reason for all his troubles. Granted I do cause some of them, but that is only for a bit of fun now and then. Oh and the fact that one of his best friends Hermione is doing better in all of her classes than I am.” Draco says in a disgusted voice. No matter what he will tell you I know that Draco wants to get good grades and not just so he can please his father. “bummer man.” Alex says. None of us noticed the fact that the aliens were watching us very closely and were intrigued by what they saw. What no one in the Crashdown noticed was the dark shadowy figure turn and leave with their cloak blowing behind them or the fact that the person was on their way to report that the Destroyers had been located.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

fan of roswell & hp5 thank for the FB and suggestions they helped alot!

Elf Thanks for the FB!

Added note: the things in () are the english translations

Part 3
Cold everything was so cold, there were shadows everywhere whispering calling to him. They were there to warn him he knew this and he knew that they could not harm him, but he was afraid of them. The shadows would show him things and all he was able to do was watch in horror as the scenes played before him. He was in the desert he knew this, but which one was a different story. There was a cliff a sort of rock formation. There were four figures joining hands in a square; two boys and two girls all chanting something that he was unable to make out. He steeped closer so he could get a better look when he caught a few words of their chant.

“Nemo nisi mors” (No one but death (shall part us) a brunet girl said. Harry was able to understand her because he was forced to learn Latin at school for spells. The others were still chanting when the brunet girl looked up he was afraid because she seamed to look right at him, but the worst part was he could hear her in his head.
“Flamma fumo est proxima Harry.” (Flame follows smoke Harry) and with that she went back to her chanting.

The dream plane started to swirl, but not before Harry heard one last phrase from the girl. “Ante bellum” (before the war.) then he was thrown out.

“Harry, Harry wake up” Ron whispered. The room was still dark, but Harry could see Ron and Neville were the only ones up both of them by his bed. “It’s happing again isn’t it?” Ron asked.

“Ron I saw four people around our age, two boys and two girls. They were on a rock formation in the desert somewhere chanting in Latin.” Harry says wiping sweat off his brow. “The brunet girl said no one but death shall part us, but in my head she told me something else she said “Flame follow smoke Harry” then she went back to chanting, but before I was kicked out I heard her say something about before the war.” Harry says in a grim voice waiting for the other two’s reaction.

“Before the war? What does that mean?” Neville asked a frightened look on his face. Harry looked to Ron to see a pensive look on his face.

“What is it Ron?” Harry asked he could see that Ron was trying to think of how best to say what he was about to say and Harry could tell he was not going to like it.

“Harry you said they were speaking Latin like fluently?” with a nod from Harry Ron continued. “Not many can speak Latin fluently and if they can it is usually a sign of a powerful witch or wizard. You say they were around our age?” Ron asked Harry receiving another nod continued. “ Alright we have to find out more about them and who they are because I hate to say this, but they sound like they could be dark witches and wizards.” Ron told the other two a very grim look coming over all of their faces.
********Roswell*****
Liz bolted upright in bed. There had been another person in their chanting session and it was her cousin Harry. She could only hope that he had not heard anyone but her other wise they could be exposed to the ministry. Liz was rudely pulled out of her musings by her phone ringing.

“Hello.” Liz said into the phone.

“Liz it worked!” Maria says happily into the phone. A huge smile spreads over Liz’s face.

“Good. I will see you in the morning.” Liz says then hangs up before Maria could protest. Liz gets up out of bed and climbs through her window onto her balcony.

“I just hope that we are not to late.” Liz says and then picks up her journal to write.
Today is February 10, 2004 and today is the day when I saw my future. Death. And with that she closed her journal to finish later right now she needed to think.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Sorry all for not updating in a long time I have tied down with school.

Elf- thanks for the feedback!

fan of roswell & hp5- In a few chapters what Liz and the others were doing will be reveled! Thanks for the feedback.

Part 4
Draco’s POV
I hear a phone ringing some where in the house damn thing woke me up well that was a lie I was never really asleep. I have been lying here for the past five hours tossing and turning with excitement. I cannot wait till father tells the others about why we are really here, Liz and the others will be thrilled! “What’s the use I am never going to get to sleep now.” Draco says getting out of bed and throwing on his cloths.

Tiptoeing through the apartment Draco goes down the stairs leading to the back room of the café and heads out the back door opening into the ally. “Damn is it always this hot here?” Draco asked himself heading down the ally into the main street. CRASH!

“What was that?” Draco asked turning back into the ally to find the source of the noise. Taking a couple more steps toward Liz’s fire escape he could see the outline of a guy. Getting bolder Draco walked up to the figure taping their shoulder causing them to jump and turn around.

“Fancy seein you out here.” Draco says to the guy causing the guy to take a closer look at who had tapped him. “Oh its you…that friend of Liz’s.” the guy says causing Draco to smirk.

“The names Draco Malfoy and you must be Max Evens heard a lot about you.” Draco says leaning up against the side of the building seeing the Max fellow smile made him angry why should he be happy when Liz is sad.

“So you have heard about me?” Max asks. “Yes and none of it was good. Let me make myself clear I don’t like you. You made my Lizzie upset and that is something I do not tolerate. The end is coming Max and I can assure you that the world you once new will be gone.” I tell the Max seeing his face cloud over with anger makes me all warm in side just knowing I am causing him pain. With that I walk back inside I think I will be able to get to sleep now.
*********The next Day******
Everyone had gathered in the café that morning for a meeting Lucius still has yet to say what the good news is. The parents were sitting at two tables and the kids at one all waiting for it. “It has happened.” Lucius says ominously looking each one of us in the eyes before smiling. “The dark lord is back.” Lucius says causing all of the occupants of the room to burst into screams of joy.

“OMG are you serious this is so cool I can not wait this means we can see everyone again my brothers and sisters and parents and friends I can pull out my old cloaks this is so good oh I am so happy.” Amy says all in one breath this is whom Maria gets her babble habit from.

“All right I can not wait to see uncle Sevris he is so cool.” Kyle squeals and yes I mean squeal.

Mr. Parker stands up a smile on her face. “You know what we must do.” Nancy says looking at the room. “We have to have the old gang here for a visit.” Nancy says receiving nods all around. With that Jeff leaves to go find some quills, ink and parchment they had to send a lot of owls to get out all of the letters.

About two hours later the café started to get busy so the group had to move things into the back. They had written 200 letters so far and had about 150 more to go.

Liz was in heaven she was going to see her family! She was so happy that she was flouncing around the café with a smile on her face that had not been there for a long time and a bounce in her step. All was right in her world; that was until Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess walked in and sat at their usual booth. Deciding to just get it over with Liz walked over to the table in her section still smiling she was determined to not let them get to her.

“Hi welcome to the crashdown what can I get for ya?” Liz asked all bubbly hoping to annoy them. Smiling with satisfaction when she sees Tess turn red.

“Why are you so chipper today?” Tess asks “Oh I just found out my family and friends are coming in town soon it will be so much fun. I cannot wait to see the Goyals and Crab’s they are so much fun! Oh then there is the bloody’s, oh and them there are the Snapes, the Black, the Fears, the Parkers obviously, then there are only the three craziest people ever Brimlad, Estra and Kendra they are sure to make things interesting. So what can I get you?” Liz asks again.

Seeing that the four were to shocked to say anything Liz decided to play with them some more. “Oh and then there is my fathers old boss who I can not wait to meet! A lot of people are afraid of him but he is really a great guy I mean he went to school with my parents.” Liz said babbling on happily enjoying seeing Max and the others squirm.

“We will have four of the usual.” Isabel says hoping to get Liz away from them they needed to discus what they were going to do with all of these new people arriving.

“No prob.” Liz says sickeningly cheerful.
***In the back room****
Maria had been watching the whole thing with interest. Seeing the aliens squirm brought an odd happy feeling upon her. Seeing Liz head towards the back room Maria moved out of the way so as not to be hit by the door.

“OMG Maria did you see their faces? I told them how we had all of these people coming to town and I loved seeing Tess get all red it was great!” Liz said flopping down on the couch picking up a letter addressed to the family of Axton Bloody dripping candle wax on the opening then pressing the seal onto it and putting it on a pile with the others for when an owl returned.

“I so can not wait to see our cousins it has been like forever.” Maria says putting on her uniform; she was about to start her shift and the place was getting busy.

“What I can not wait for is when the aliens meet our family and friends. They will be in for quit the surprise when they see a bunch of people in robes.” Liz says with a gleam in her eyes. All she had to do was wait till the next Hogwarts break and her family would be coming to Roswell.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

kittens
Elf
L'n'Mi4eva

Thanks for the great fb I hope this next part makes up for my not updateing in a while.

Part 5
“Draco I am so going to miss you!” Maria says throwing her arms around Draco Malfoy. Smirking Draco let go of Maria and gave Alex and Kyle the usual half hug guys give each other.

“Well I guess this is goodbye.” Liz says hugging Malfoy as he wrapped his arms around Liz and kissed her forehead. They had just started dating and already he had to leave.

“I will come back right when school gets out for the summer. It is only a little over a month away.” Draco says still holding Liz close to him; the others had gone out back and it was only Draco and Liz in the back room.

“Yeah but still I am just so excited to see everyone again and I hate that you have to leave so soon.” Liz say kissing Draco again as they both headed out back where the others were. Mrs. Deluca was hugging Lucius goodbye.
Draco and Lucius waved goodbye and promised to return when school was out and with that they touched the port key and disappeared.

“Come on chica lets go feed the hungry masses.” Maria said putting her arm around Liz as they headed back into the back room.

“So what do you think the odds are that Michael will not show up for work today?” Maria asked buttoning up her uniform as Liz pulled her own uniform up giving Maria a disbelieving look.

“Maria you know Michael needs this job but ten galleons says he shows up with the rest of the pod people and that Tess glues herself to Max the moment they sit down. Michael will be moody as usual and act like all of his problems are our fault.” Liz says as they head out front just as the pod squad is coming in. Michael pushed past them and went into the back room to change as the other three went and sat at their usual table where Tess clung to Max’s side as Isabel stared off into space and Max looked extremely uncomfortable.

“Oh! What is this I can hardly read it Maria? Can you write any worse!” Michael snapped hitting the bell signaling an order was up.

Maria turned and glared at Liz and handed her ten galleons. “Easy money.” Liz said putting the coins in her apron as she went over to take the aliens order.

“Hey Liz.” Max said pushing Tess away as Isabel turned toward Liz and smiled slightly.

“Hey so what can I get for you three?” Liz asked returning Isabel’s smile for some unknown reason. Isabel was being nice to them lately and the more Liz thought about it the more she realized that Isabel was not just and ice queen with a frosty glare so Liz thought she should at least try and be nice to Isabel.

“The usual please!” Max said handing Liz their menus and giving her a sic-kingly sweet smile as Liz walked away grimacing as she went to get three cherry cokes. Maria was wiping down the counter as she stared at Michael.

“Is it just me or does Michael seem to be looking extra fine today? Maria asked Liz handing her three cherry cokes. “No its just you.” Liz says heading over to the alien’s table with their drinks.

“Hey Liz can I talk to you for a second please?” Isabel asks standing up and looking at the back room.

“Sure.” Liz says grabbing Isabel’s hand and pulled her to the back room. Right when the door closed Isabel started talking.

“Liz I need your help please.” Isabel said sounding desperate as she ran a hand through her hair as she sat on the couch.

“Sure what’s up?” Liz asked now becoming worried she had never seen Isabel this worried.

“Well you and Maria are Alex’s best friends and know him very well. The truth is I like Alex a lot and I want t ask him out except I have no idea what he likes so I have no idea where we would go or what we would do.” Isabel says to Liz as she gets up and starts pacing and then turns and faces Liz who is leaning against the sink.

“Well he likes you, but I get what you are saying. Alex likes Sci-Fi movies and has mentioned wanting to rent the movie Pitch Black.” Liz tells Isabel smirking at the way Isabel’s face lit up.

“Thanks Liz and don’t mind Tess and my brother. Tess thinks she has some kind of claim on Max and Max is just upset because he wants to know if anything is going on with you and that blonde guy.” Isabel says smiling, which causes Liz to laugh.

“His name is Draco Malfoy and he lives just out side of London and yes he is my boyfriend. I have known him my entire life our parents went to school together; he is great.” Liz says with a dreamy look on her face, which caused Isabel to smile.

“He makes you happy?” Isabel asked receiving a nod Isabel continued. “He seemed okay to me so even though you don’t need it, but I am on your side in this I think Draco is good for you and I was hoping we could be friends.” Isabel says to Liz.

“Thanks Isabel and I would like that; you know being friends.” Liz says smiling as she puts an arm around Isabel as they head out front to the café.

“Alex should be by later; go for it.” Liz says as Isabel goes back to her table and Liz goes to the pick up window where Maria is yelling at Michael.

“Can you be any more rude?” Maria yells to Michael as she pulls Liz over to the counter.

“So spill what did you and Isabel talk about?” Maria asks

“She wants to ask Alex out.” Liz said looking Maria in the eye. It took Maria a while until she got her meaning.

“Oh! This is good right?” Maria asks as her huge smile slowly turns into a frown thinking about how hard Alex would take it if him and Isabel did not work out.

“Trust me Maria Isabel will not be a problem any more…in fact when I told her about Draco she said she was happy for me and not to mind Tess and Max.” Liz said smiling at the memory of Isabel’s face when she said Tess thought she had some claim on Max.

The bell over the Crash Down door rung causing the two girls to turn and see who was coming in. It was Kyle and Jim who were both carrying a heavy load of books. As the two walked by the aliens table they made sure that they could not read the titles of the books as they headed for the Parker’s home.

“Kyle need some help?” Maria asked receiving a nod Maria ran over and pulled off some books from both stacks and led the way up the stairs.

Setting the books down on the Parkers kitchen table Maria picked up one of the books and read the title. “100 magical household must haves.” Maria read raising an eyebrow at the two in front of her.

“Well Nancy let me borrow theses books because I wanted to spruce up the house a bit for when the others come.” Jim said as the three headed back down to the café.

“Maria can you get me an order of Saturn Rings and a coke please?” Kyle asked sitting at the counter next to his dad who ordered a coffee to go.

“Mr. Valenti I was wondering if later on today you could help me out with a potions problem?” Liz asked handing him his to go cup.

“Sure I will come by later after I am done at the station.” Jim says taking his coffee and leaving for the station.
****At The Pod squads Table****
“What was with all of the books Kyle and his dad were carrying in?” Max asked Tess who kept clinging to him.

“I don’t know I saw them going through a bunch of books last night, but every time I would come near them they would stop talking and hide the books I never found out what they were about. I thought it was just some human thing that we don’t need to worry about.” Tess said smiling as she moved closer to Max.

“Well maybe they have something to do with us. You say they stopped talking when you were around maybe if you stopped being so selfish you would know that.” Max said his voice rising.

“Max that is enough Tess had no reason to worry so stop getting on her case.” Isabel said in a low deadly voice.

“Sorry I am still upset about Liz and that blonde guy.” Max says ducking his head not seeing the glares being sent his way by Tess and Isabel whose glare turned into a smile.

“Oh you mean Draco?” Isabel asked causing Tess’s and Max’s heads to whip her way.

“You know his name? Anything else?” Max asked leaning forward needing to know what was going on with Liz.

Smiling Isabel continued “Yeah his name is Draco Malfoy. Apparently their parents went to school together when they were younger so they have known each other since birth. The two just started dating and I know he makes her really happy. When she talks about him her whole face just lights up and there is this amazing sparkle in her eyes.” Isabel said smiling forgetting for a second who she was talking to. When she looked at the two sitting across from her Tess looked like the cat that just ate the fish and Max looked like someone told him his favorite toy was broken misty eyes included.

“She…she told you all of this?” Max asked

“Yeah I wanted to find out who the new people were so I just asked her and that’s when she told me they were dating.” Isabel said not telling Max and Tess all that was discussed.

“Hey Isabel by any chance did Liz mention anything about all of these people who are coming?” Tess asked hoping to get the attention on her instead of Liz.

“No.” was all Isabel said as she took a sip of her cherry coke.
****Liz, Kyle and Maria****
“Do you know if our spell worked?” Kyle asked Liz in a whisper.

“It did.” Liz said as she went back to her cleaning the counter, but the other two were not satisfied with her answer.

“How do you know?” Maria asked in a heated whisper.

“Look at the palm of your hand.” Liz commanded and as the other two flipped over their hands they looked at their palms and saw the symbol.

“Wow! How come I never noticed it?” Kyle asked while Maria stares disbelieving at her palm.

“Liz was the spell supposed to mark us?” Maria asks trying desperately to mask her fear.

“Yes if you had read the spell thoroughly you would have read that it marks your palm!” Liz exclaims.

“Oh!” Kyle and Maria say looking guilty.

“Hey Liz why is Tess smiling at you?” Kyle asked with raised eyebrows.

“Oh Isabel probably told her and Max about Draco and I.” Liz said smiling at the two in front of her as Kyle tried to contain his laughter. He knows that Tess saw him and his dad with the books last night and knew that she would think nothing of it.
****Hogwarts****
“Look who is back from break.” Ron said as Draco and his goons walked into the great hall and toward the Slytherin table.

“Have you seen Hermione yet?” Harry asked Ron; after she left the common room no one had seen her she has been sneaking of lately.

“No...Yes there she is.” Ron said as Hermione came into the great hall with a load of books.

“I found it.” Hermione said putting down her books when she noticed there confused looks she rolled her eyes.

“The dream you had, well it got me thinking and I remember reading a spell from the book “Dies irae” or judgment day. The book is about the apocalypse and all of the signs and ordeals leading up to it. There is a part about the four children who were born on the same day, time, year and so on and the book calls the children the chosen ones. Apparently they will raise an army and lead a war against a great evil.” Hermione says.

“Does it say anything else about the children that would make you think that the people in Harry’s dream are these people in the book?” Ron asked thinking he had one up on Hermione.

“Well it said they were two boys and two girls. Also the spell needed to summon their full power is done on the dream plane, which means Harry saw them ascending and becoming extremely powerful.” Hermione said pulling out a metal book.

“Whoa what is that?” Ron asked as everyone gathered around Hermione. The book was made of metal and had cut outs o symbols on the cover; the entire book was cut out.
“Its called the book so destiny. I can’t read it because there are no words only symbols and pictures. There are a lot of pictures actually all of them of kids around our age if not a little older I only saw one page though. Harry takes a look at these four. Are they the ones from your dream?” Hermione asked pushing the book so it was in front of Harry.

On the page was four pictures with a bunch of symbols the pictures were of two boys and two girls. The detail in the metal was extraordinary. The top two pictures were of a boy and a girl the boy on the left had short hair, a huge smile that made others want to smile, and he was kind of lanky but at the same time held this strong presence commanding your attention. The girl next to him was a beautiful with long hair that seamed to fall perfectly around her face and she had these beautiful eyes similar to that of a doe in there roundness; she looked quiet and at the same time held a presence of power. Below them was another boy and girl the girl on the left had long curly hair with full lips and the boy was muscular with a sheepish grin on his face.

“Hermione that’s them.” Harry exclaimed as Hermione nodded her head.

“Based on the spell I was able to decipher a symbol this one.” Hermione says pointing to two half circles with a dot in the middle. “It means destroyer.” Hermione said as she flipped the page to the pictures of four new teens.

Again the detail was magnificent and the pictures of the two boys and two girls seamed life like as before. At the top on the left was a boy with a soulful gaze and a strong chiseled look and next to him was a girl with doll like features. She had round cheeks, curly hair down to her shoulders and deep eyes that looked dangers yet kind. Below them on the left was another girl who was stunning, with sharp goddess like features and warm caring eyes. Next to her was a boy with a stony gaze, large build and a presence of power. Below all of the pictures was a bunch of dots in the shape of a v. Hermione turned the page again.

“What the?” Ron asked as he pulled the book towards him. “It can’t be.” Ron exclaimed as Harry pulled the book towards him to see who the person was that was making Ron cause such a ruckus.

There on the metallic page was none other then Draco Malfoy and three others all girls with stunning features. The one next to Draco had long flowing hair with a slight curl to it and a piercing gaze that seamed to look right through you even though it was just a picture. Her features seamed angel like and at the same time that of something evil. The other two girls below were just as stunning. The girl on the left had short spiky hair with full luscious lips and the girl on the right had long straight hair with cat shaped eyes. Below each of their pictures were a handprint and a snake.

“Why is Draco in this book and who are the other three girls? Look they all have a snake below them.” Ron said as he flipped the page to reveal all of the previous people paired up and below all of the pictures was a spiral shape with that v shape from one of the other pages.

“I think there is more to Draco then meets the eye.” Harry said looking his friends in the eye. Looking over at Neville Harry became worried.

“Neville what is wrong why haven’t you said anything?” Harry asked his good friend.

Neville pulled the book closer to him so he could turn the page back to the previous one as he pointed to the girl next to Draco. “Her name is Kendra Fear she graduated from Hogwarts a year before we came; she was in Slytherin. Garn had pointed her out to me at one point she called her a nymph. Garn said Kendra has a sort of power over people she can make them do what she wants Garn called it mind warping. She said very few have that power and that it is usually a power of a dark witch or wizard. Kendra is no exception.” Neville said gulping very audibly and looking as if he was going to be sick. Looking to Ron and Hermione, Harry saw that their expressions were similar to that of Neville’s.

“What? Is there something else?” Harry asked as he saw the three exchange looks.

“Harry Dumbledore and Voldemort are two of the most powerful wizards ever and even they do not have this power. The power of mind warping is so rare that not even the darkest of wizards has it the only way to get this power is to be born with it no passing it on through birth either normally you are the only one. Most with this power go mad or kill loads of people Harry this is one of the most dangers powers because with it you can control people.” Hermione said.

“My brother Percy said that Dumbledore made all of the professors wear a special necklace so that they would be immune to Kendra’s powers. It was some strange metal given to the ministry.” Ron said looking down.
****Else Where****
“My lord we have found the destroyers.” The man said standing to the right of his master.

“Send a data retrieval team in Nicholas I want to know everything about them and I want you to head the team.” Khivar says to his second in command.

“As you wish my lord, but what about the royal four?” Nicholas asked.

“Do nothing unless they get in your way. They are no longer a priority. Zan is weak, Rath is unable to control his powers, Vilondra has tuned into a vain human and with Ava you can never tell where her loyalties lye. The destroyers are my priority now.” Khivar says and with the flick of his wrist his second left to get his team together and head for Earth.
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

Thanks everyone for the great Feedback it helps me write faster and lets me know if you like where the story is going or not so thanks!

Part 6
“Hermione where did you find that destiny book?” Harry asked Hermione as the young group of Gryffindors made their way to transfiguration class taught by the head of their house Professor McGonagall.

“In the restricted section…” She said ducking her head slightly.

“Who did you ask this time?” Ron asked smirking

“Professor Binns.” Hermione said as they took their seats and pulled out their required supplies for the class.

“Good afternoon class.” Professor McGonagall said as she took her place in front of the class.

“Today we will be turning toads into hats.” Professor McGonagall said as she proceeded to show the class how, and was about to pick someone to try when Hermione’s hand shot up.
“Yes Ms. Granger?” the professor asked her brightest student.

“Professor I was wondering if you could tell us about the power of mind warping and why it is considered so dangerous?” Hermione asked in her sweet but curious voice.

The professor’s face clouded over momentarily before becoming blank and stony. “Even though this is not my subject I don’t see why not. Mind warping is just one part of a many powers connected to telekinesis. There is no exact name for the power because it comes with many other powers; mind warping is a main one…” the professor trails off momentarily appearing pensive.

“Mind warping is the power to manipulate someone’s mind so that they see or do what you want them to. You could conjure up an entire world if you wanted getting whatever you wanted, but there are terrible prices to pay when you use it.” The professor says as she paces a bit.

“What do you mean professor?” Hermione asked.

“Well the person performing the mind warp uses a lot of energy and it is very hard to do; if they hold a warp for to long they can kill themselves. Then there is the person the warp is put on. Their brain is weakened with each warp, and normally it can heal itself, but if it repeated to often and for long periods of time the person will either go mad or die.” The professor said letting the class absorbed this new knowledge.

“Excuses me professor, but I herd some where that people with this power can create walls of fire. Is that true?” Draco Malfoy asked surprising a number of people including the professor.

“I do not know a definite answer to that Mr. Malfoy only what has been recorded and I am afraid one such incident has happened. A former student was being chased by the ministry, she became frightened and angry; out of no where a wall of fire came at the auror’s chasing her. Only one of the auror’s survived to tell what happened only for him to die as well. The only problem is that we know she was also a fire starter, but never has a fire starter done something to this degree so the ministry called it a morph of her pyro power caused by her telekinetic power.” The professor said with a grim look on her face before she returned to her normal self and told the students to perform the spell.
****Later that night****
Harry could not get what professor McGonagall said out of his thoughts. “You can conjure up an entire world getting whatever you wanted, but there are terrible prices to pay when you use it.” Harry remembered the professor saying.

He had gone to bed early not wanting to talk to the others he had too much on his mind. The look on the professors face when she was telling the wall of fire story led Harry to believe that the professor knew more then she let on, but it was to personal. Harry could not help but think the girl in the story was Kendra; too much evidence supported his theory.

Turning over again for the thousandth time Harry soon drifted into a restless sleep.

Harry was in the desert again, but this time it was darker. In the background he could hear explosions and screams. The rock formation form before was now covered in shadow.

In the distance Harry saw figures running and shouting. They were coming towards him and fast.

“We have to keep moving they will be here soon.” Harry heard a male voice say. Suddenly Harry was transported to the rock formation as he saw the figures running up it.

“Tess come on we are almost there.” He heard a female voice say as he noticed a girl helping another girl up the rock formation. Upon studying the two harder Harry recognized the one girl as the girl from his previous vision. The others were still shadowed so it was almost impossible to make out their faces.

“Liz do you have the key?” He heard a male voice ask. Looking closer Harry recognized him as someone from the destiny book; this was the guy next to the curly haired girl on the second page of faces.

“Yeah Max. Do you know where the handprint is? The Liz girl asked. Harry was now able to put together that the brunet from his previous dream/vision was Liz and that the guy she was talking to was called Max who was next to the curly haired girl. All of this is confusing still.

“Yes. Everybody here?” Max asked receiving a bunch of yes’s as they counted themselves.

“Okay just let me…” Max was cut off by a sudden explosion on the rock formation causing all of the figures to go flying allover. It took a while, Harry did not know how long, but the others started to slowly get up and look for one another.

“LIZZZ.” Harry heard a familiar voice yell as a figure ran to a form lying face down in the sand. A moment later Harry was transported to where the two where.

Looking at the still body Harry recognized it as Liz as the figure pulled her into his arms. Looking harder the male became clearer and it was none other then Draco Malfoy.

Waking up in a sweat Harry tried desperately to untangle himself from his covers. He was finally able to untangle himself only to fall on the floor with a thump. Getting up and running to the four-poster bed next to his Harry shook the snoring occupant furiously.

“Ron, Ron wake up!” Harry whispered rather loudly.

“Oye what is it?” Ron asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he sat up in his bed. Harry had run over to Neville’s bed and pulled him over to Ron’s bed.

“I had another dream or vision. It was in a desert again except this time it was night and it sounded like a war zone there were explosions all around. I can identify two other people in the book besides Kendra and Draco. The girl form my previous dream her name is Liz and there is another guy named Max.” Harry said. It took a few minuets before Harry finished describing in detail what had occurred.

“So Draco knows this Liz girl.” Neville said as he rubbed his temples in a clockwise motion trying to relieve some of the tension.

“How could he know here though?” Harry asked the question stumping them all.

“Who knows? In the morning we should as the girls.” Ron said as Harry and Neville nodded in agreement as they went back to their beds to try and rest.
****Same time in Roswell****
Liz was tossing and turning in a restless sleep moaning every so often as she turned over.

“LIZZZ.” Draco yelled as he ran towards Liz who was lying face down in the desert sand.

“NO!” Liz yelled sitting up in bed panting her chest heaving. She had this dream before and each time it ends the same way. Draco pulling her lip form into his arms from her previous position of being face down in the desert sand just outside Roswell.

Liz did the only thing she knew to do. RING, RING “Hello?” A sleepy Alex asked into the receiver.

“Alex its Liz can you come over?” Liz asked in a shaky voice causing Alex to wake up fast with alarm.

“Yeah I will be there in ten minutes. Do you want me to bring anything?” Alex asked putting on his pants, shoes and a T-shirt.

“No just yourself.” Liz said as she hung up. When ever she felt scared she went to Alex for comfort even when they were kids.

Exactly ten minutes later there was a tap on Liz’s window. Walking over to her window Liz pushed it open so Alex could crawl in.

“Hey Lizzie what’s wrong?” Alex asked wrapping his arms around one of his best friends.

“Alex I saw myself die.” Liz said crying into Alex’s chest. Once she calmed down enough Liz told Alex all she saw.

“Oh wow Liz.” Alex said rubbing Liz’s back to help her calm down.

“Alex what are we going to do?” Liz asked.

“I don’t know Liz, I don’t know.” Alex said. The two lay there for a few minutes before Liz’s alarm went off.

“I better get going I will come back later.” Alex said.

“Okay see ya.” Liz said to Alex who was crawling out her window.

After getting ready Liz put on her uniform and went down to the café. One of the bad parts about your parents owning a café is that you are the one who usually opens up, which is what Liz had to do this morning along with Michael.

When Liz got down to the back room Michael was already there. As he closed his locker Michael finally notices Liz’s presence.

“Hey Liz.” Michael said as he headed out to the front of the café to put down the chairs with Liz trailing behind.

“Hey Michael. What are you doing here so early?” Liz asked not used to seeing Michael on time so early in the morning.

“I couldn’t sleep so I got ready early and made my way over here.” Michael says turning on the music. Unconsciously Liz begins to dance and hum along with the music. Michael hears a noise and turns to see Liz shaking her hips.

“Wow! I never thought I would see the day.” Michael says laughing and giving Liz a genuine smile.

“What? Oh sorry!” Liz says blushing at the fact she had been caught.

“I have never seen you loosen up like that Liz.” Michael says flipping the sign on the door to open.

“Yeah I usually don’t dance in front of people.” Liz says still blushing furiously. The bell over the door rings as Isabel and Max come in.

“Hey Liz! Hey Michael!” Isabel says as she goes over to the counter and sits where Liz is as Max goes over to Michael. Max and Michael give Isabel a weird look as Liz says something to Isabel to make her laugh; they have never seen Liz and Isabel all buddy, buddy.

“Liz I am going to ask Alex out today.” Isabel says.

“Great he should be here soon.” Liz says smiling.
****Hogwarts at the same time****
“We should check the book.” Hermione says reaching into her bag in search of the destiny book.

Harry, Ron and Neville had woken up a few hours later and raced down to the common room to tell Hermione and Ginny what Harry saw. Hermione and Ginny had been intrigued and leave it to Hermione to come up with something.

Hermione pulls out the book and flips through until she gets to the pictures. Harry points out Liz and Max. They flip through until they come to a page where they are all paired up.

“Look Liz is next to Draco.” Harry says slamming his fist down for emphasis.

“Does this mean they are dating or something?” Ron asks as Hermione flips the page.

“That’s funny I don’t remember being another page.” Hermione says looking at the new pictures.

“Uh that’s something you don’t see every day.” Ron says pushing the book away. The others look to see what Ron was talking about.

Next to Draco was Liz again except in this picture there were subtle differences in them both. The main difference being the round stomach Liz was sporting.