Blood and Roses (XF,XO,UC,MATURE) {WIP}

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

A/N sorry it took so long...

Chapter Twenty

Liz sat on the cot and watched as Dana helplessly passed out; she knew exactly what and who was doing this to her. She stood up and ran to Dana’s side, “You alright?” Liz tapped Dana on the shoulder “You’re going to be o.k.” Liz tried to reassure her. Of course she’s not all right, what could she be thinking?

Dana was more than confused about this entire situation; what in the world was Liz talking about. Liz had leaned her up against the wall. “What just happened, it felt like someone just cut open my brain.”

“He knows; we aren’t going to be here much longer.” Liz said breathing a sigh of relief. There were a couple of paper cups resting on the sinks ledge, like they were in some two-dollar motel. She wished she were in a two-dollar motel.

“Please explain this to me; I’m slightly confused as to what you are talking about.” Dana stared at the girl.

“My friends aren’t normal, they have gifts.” Liz looked at her seriously; “I was trying to tell you that the 1947 ‘Ufo’ crash wasn’t a hoax.

“You sound like my partner, what do you mean it wasn’t a hoax; you don’t think I know that already?” again the look of seriousness.

“Well did your little government friends tell you that they missed something important.”? Liz eyed her.

Dana pushed Liz away; “I know what I know; I’d be breaking my contract if I told you anything else.”

Liz shook her head, “My friends the ones your partner was investigating, well they were what was left behind in that crash; I can’t explain all the details right now but as soon as they get here I will I promise, or your partner can explain it. I’m sure he already knows the truth.”

Dana stumbled over her words, “Your friends are aliens.” Dana whispered in a stunned tone.

“Yes; but we can’t talk about it here.” Liz said with panic in her voice, “If we do this kidnapper would know everything I can’t risk that.”

“I understand.” Dana was just going to go along with this crazy scenario; to save herself another gut wrenching headache.

“So tell me how are you connected to them?” she needed answers.

“Well I was shot and Max brought me back to life, now I’m different.” her brown eyes got big; her voice grave.

<center*~*</center>

Isabel tried to shake her connection with this man sitting in front of her. His eyes were so beautiful; He touched her shoulder, was he going to kiss her? She shouldn’t be doing this not right now. For some reason she didn’t seem to be pulling herself away either.

Mulder was shocked at what was happening to them; was this, his fault? Probably.

He couldn’t pull away it was probably more of a choice in some real world but he wasn’t in the real world right now; all he knew is that he needed to be close to someone. He shouldn’t be using this girl, but then again she wasn’t exactly pushing him away either. He did like her he would at least admit that to himself. Her eyes were just blaring into his. Whatever emotion he felt at this time; he couldn’t stop and already knew he wouldn’t. The thing that bothered him the most was how young she appeared, not seemed, appeared.

He felt himself lean forward; when the door opened; and they both jumped. Kyle had popped his head in the room to see if they were all right. He saw how close they were and immediately left the room. Mulder stood up; he was embarrassed with himself for being so careless.

“I’m sorry.” he said reaching for her hand.

“Don’t be,” she took his hand; then stood up and looked again into his eyes “I’m not.” she leaned into finish what they started. Mulder wouldn’t stop this, she obviously wanted him; who was he to stop her? His hand went to the back of her neck he lifted up her long sandy blonde hair so he could feel her skin. Maybe this was his way of feeling close to Dana. At that thought he pulled away from her, he couldn’t be a jackass right now.

“I’m sorry.” she said breathless; this time it was her fault.

“Don’t be.” He smiled back at her.

“I should go after Kyle” She stared at him again; she didn’t want to stop but there were more important things to deal with right now.

“Why are you afraid of something or someone?” Mulder said with innocence.

“No;” she paused in between thoughts “Well maybe my brother Max,” she paused again, “But only a little bit.” She smirked at him. “We should go back out there anyway.” She started to walk away again, when she felt herself being pulled backwards.

“I’ll handle him.” He kissed her softly; like he was kissing a small child on the cheek, he knew she didn’t want to stop but if he didn’t they wouldn’t. “Your right we should go back out there.” He smiled back at her.

She smiled at him, and then they proceeded to the family room.

<center>*~*</center>

Kyle looked at her when she walked out of the bedroom; they both looked flushed. He gave her the ‘I’m sorry look’ she knew exactly what that meant and just flashed him a quick smile. He was trying to tell her that her secret was safe.

Michael watched as the twosome walked back towards the couch; he noticed the redness in Isabel’s cheeks. “You o.k?” he said, acting clueless though he know full well what she had been doing behind closed doors. Hopefully Max was oblivious to them.

“Yeah fine.” she said clearing her throat.

“We know where they are.,” She said with a hint of hopefulness to her voice.

“Where?” Max said with an annoyed tone.

“Frasier Woods,” Mulder spoke up letting Max know his tone wasn’t appreciated. “We need to go in a few minutes she said something was about to go down.”

Michael looked at Max; “I know you’re mad at me right now; and you have every right to be, but do you think you could.” Michael stopped; Max just glared at him.

“Alright but were going after this.” Max stormed towards the bedroom. Kyle helped Michael once again to his own room. Max was not happy about being cut-down in front of his friends; especially by some FBI Agent. He was already pissed off at Michael for stealing Liz; he didn’t need to deal with a deranged FBI Agent.

Kyle, Michael and Max were in Michael’s room, “I guess you won’t need me.” Kyle was about to leave but Max stopped him. “It’s o.k. You can stay” He motioned for Kyle to come back to where he was standing. Kyle just looked at him with curiosity.

“I’m not up to par on this, I might need a hand.” Max smirked at Michael to get him back for his involvement with Liz; he had much more in store for them. This was just the start.

“You know I don’t have powers.” Kyle quipped in retaliation.

“I know just in case.” Max smirked.

“Can we just get on with this, I trust you Maxwell.” Michael didn’t but they had to get started. He couldn’t believe he was going to let his new sworn enemy heal him; Michael would be sure to block out his intimate moments with Liz so that Max couldn’t alter them in anyway; he didn’t even know if that were possible. To save himself the headache he would just block them from Max’s strong grip.

“Whatever you say.” Max grinned to himself.

Michael lay on his messy bed, clothes were scattered everywhere and his sheets needed to be washed; He picked the opposite side Isabel had laid on. He didn’t want to pick up on anything that had just happened; Mulder needed to watch his step around Max.

He looked at Max’s eyes; Max put his hand on Michael’s head wound, it was healing; but he needed to be clear in order to help save his girlfriend, they had just started out in there new found relationship; and he would be damned if he screwed it up again.

He felt a surge of power; it felt like heat. His mind opened up and the energy came through; he started to feel light as a feather, but then an odd sensation hit him. He was seeing Max and Liz in the past. this was something that didn’t usually happen. He wasn’t used to somebody throwing memories at him, not this way; it was wrong.

<center>*~*</center>

Maria, Isabel and Mulder sat in the family room waiting for Max, Michael and Kyle to come out it had only been about ten minutes since they had gone in there. Isabel was sitting next to Mulder on the couch; Maria was sitting in Michael’s chair the big soft cushy green chair that was sitting next to the couch, she was looking at that stupid magazine.

Isabel took her chance she looked at Mulder she restrained herself from blushing at least she hoped she did. He looked at her; “Sorry if I came down on Max a little too harshly but he deserved it.”

“Its o.k. My brother can be over zealous when it comes to revenge, he’s not very good at being evil.” She blinked. She heard Maria clear her throat.

“Would you come outside with me?” She looked at the slightly older man.

Mulder hesitated “I guess it wouldn’t hurt anyone.”

“I just need to speak with you in private.” Isabel said for Maria’s sake; she knew Maria was listening to everything.

When the two shut the door to Michael’s apartment they looked at each other again; that deep soul full look that Max and Liz had once a long time ago. “I wanted to talk-to…” she was interrupted, Mulder pulled her into a kiss this time it was different, they were like a high school couple groping each other in the school’s eraser’ room.

Isabel tried to pull away but Mulder wouldn’t let her, he wanted to stay in this minute for as long as he possibly could. There tongues were battling each other as if they were in some weird war; his hands were now roaming up her back, under her t-shirt.

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” She said in between kisses “This isn’t the time or the place.” again barely breaking for air. They were interrupted by the sound of Maria’s cell phone; they ignored it and kept kissing.

<center>*~*</center>

“Hello” Maria answered her phone annoyed. “I’m trying but it’s not like I’m working with a bunch of genius’s here” she said with anger in her voice.

“Yes I understand the agreement we had, but I’m not alone you know.” She didn’t think anyone was paying any attention to her anyway.

“Alright point taken; it will be handled tomorrow first thing Goodbye!” she hung up her phone in anger. “The nerve of some people.” She said out loud to herself.
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

A/N just a little backstory on David this will explain who he is and what he is really after I apologize for it dragging but it had to be done otherwise you would have all strangled me LOL......

Chapter Twenty One

David felt like he was losing control of his situation yet it had been planned for months. He would one by one; dismantle everybody associated with Phillip Evans the man who ruined his life. Its not like he went broke; he had more money then Donald Trump, the fact is he was made out to be a fool. His reputation in the business world was tarnished. The person responsible was, Phillip Evans.

He had been following his family for months; he even went as far as hiring a private investigator; to make sure he had details down to the t. This girl Liz Parker, was a tough one, she was scorned she wouldn’t be easy to break. Then the FBI Agent’s came into the picture, this messed things up; how would he get passed this hurdle? He was a multi-millionaire; he had resources, his good looks and charm worked for him not against him.

It was late, and he wanted his plan to work, it had been in his mind long enough; it needed to be reality. He had already befriended the Evan’s kid and the De Luca girl. To him they were a waste of time, a means to the end. He was breaking them in though they had no idea what they were getting themselves into.

Was his plan going to work? Or would he fail. He couldn’t risk losing this time, he was humiliated; once was enough, he couldn’t face another trial. Phillip ruined his reputation; the one he had taken so long to establish. He was moving up the corporate ladder, and there was nothing anyone could do that would drag him down.

He worked for a leading fortune 500 company, he was the president, he had just landed one of the top clients on the market, and was just about to land the deal that would help him retire at the early age of 35. Then the charges of embezzlement, fraud, and forgery, came through his office hitting him hard.

He pleaded with Phillip to make this disappear; Phillip made promises he couldn’t follow through with. Which landed him in even hotter water than he was in before. Revenge was all he had now, and he wouldn’t stop until Phillip felt the humiliation; that David felt.

It was time to see how his little visitors were doing, they were probably trying to plan an escape, and they wouldn’t succeed. He had thought of everything. If he had to he would abandon ship, but he wouldn’t unless it was necessary. He was king of this terrain; he wouldn’t be pushed out unless his life was put in danger.

It was time to meet with one of his associates, he had a liaison that worked at FBI headquarters, he would make sure the Agents were taken care of, even though he had one in his custody, he would make it difficult for the other one.

Cancer man what an odd name; he shook his head. The man chain-smoked a pack right in front of him, he remembered having to have that suit dry-cleaned, it took about a month for the smell to get out of his family room, and there was something off about the guy. Either way he was going to help him; get rid of the FBI Agents, he had other pressing matters to attend to.

*~*

Dana in her mind was rolling her eyes; why was she stuck with the female version of her partner, it was bad enough she had to spend 24 hrs a day with a guy who believed that little green men, were walking amongst them. Now she had to listen to it from some girl; who was obviously in need of some Psychiatric help, she was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. That was just the beginning; she probably had some other issues who wouldn’t after being kidnapped.

They had been sitting in an awkward silence, since Liz told her the truth. Liz had been waiting for the right time to show Dana proof of the fact; that she in fact was slowly turning into a hybrid. It wasn’t something she wanted; in fact if she could she would try and find a cure for it. Unfortunately a cure wasn’t possible.

“I was afraid of this.” Liz admitted out loud.

“Afraid of what?” Dana said with hesitance.

“You don’t believe me.” Liz was pacing back and forth, she regretted telling Dana anything. She studied Dana’s features, you can tell a lot about what a person is thinking just by looking at there face. This was going to be hard, how would she show Dana her powers, if she did she would risk exposing them to the kidnappers. To make matters worse, she was sitting with the enemy trapped like a small animal. This woman wasn’t going to be easy to convince.

Dana looked at her frustrated, she wasn’t getting into the same war with this girl that she had gotten into with her partner. The war of did aliens exist or was it some deluded theory; sure the universe was big, but even NASA couldn’t prove that aliens existed on other planets. How was this high school girl going to convince her otherwise? She wasn’t, and that was final.

“There is only one way that I can prove that I’m telling you the truth.” Liz sounded like she was on trial for her life, and trying to convince the jury that she was innocent of a crime she didn’t commit.

“Are we back, to the alien thing?” Dana was drained; she would listen just to let the subject die.

“I’m telling you the truth.” Liz said with a hint of aggravation in her voice.

She hoped her powers would cooperate with her; she wasn’t to the level that the others were at. She could make the green electricity sprout whenever she had an emotional outburst. Before she was going to demonstrate, she had a few more things to add to her speech.

“You know I wanted to be a molecular biologist, in school I was known as the science geek, and any other name or synonym for nerd you can think up., I didn’t believe that aliens existed” she said the last part in a whisper. “My life changed forever the day I was shot; if Max wasn’t there I wouldn’t be here.” She took a breath, then went to the sink and filled the paper cup with tap water, she sipped her water.

Dana rolled her eyes when Liz turned her back, “And this proves what exactly?”

“That I’m not crazy, and I’m not suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, besides that was awhile ago.” Liz held her paper cup, like it was her only connection to life. She sat on her cot across from Dana, and just stared, it was a blank stare.

Dana knew she needed to say something but what? How could she be skeptical when this girl was a Medical Miracle, in the flesh? The evidence proved that a shooting had in fact happened, and yet a bullet was nowhere to be found, what could she say. Except for the one that hit the wall, so two shots were fired, she wondered what happened to the uniform, it was quite normal that evidence disappeared. It happened quite often, especially in her field.

“I’ll say what I always say to my partner, these are your beliefs and I’m entitled to mine, until I have actual scientific proof that other worldly beings exist then I’m sticking to my own theories.” She rambled with annoyance.

Liz let out a heavy frustrated sigh, “Then I guess the only thing left to do is this…” she pulled the sleeve to her black sweater, down. It exposed her arm, which to her luck sparked into green action, she was lucky otherwise, it would have proved to be a long night, longer then it already was.

*~*

David sent one of his guards; Sgt. Marshall to check on his prisoners, though he hated to use that word that is in fact what they were. The FBI Agent needed a wake up call, or a good scare. She needed to go back where she came from or she wouldn’t survive this experience.

His plan at first was that no harm came to anyone; but revenge was so much sweeter this way. In order to make his point to Phillip hurting someone he cared about might be necessary to dent that precious ego of his. David was pissed; he wasn’t holding back any longer., If Liz thought he was a bastard before just wait until their next meeting.

He sat in the makeshift office, which was supplied with state of the art equipment, including the chair he was sitting in. The heat and massage were supposed to be calming but they weren’t helping him; he was trying to plan his next scare tactic, so he turned off the massage.

Everything had been going so smoothly, they even built a makeshift cabin, of course it was rigged with a million dollar security system, it could keep Freddy Krueger out. He chuckled at that thought, he could just picture the women trying to escape, and if it didn’t kill them it would give them one hell of a burn. He waited for Sgt. Marshall to return with news on his prisoners.

He wondered what was taking so long she should have been back by now. He stood up and decided to go down to check on things. It was a long walk to the basement, which leads to the prisoner area; it was part of some government secret location. He didn’t want details he just wanted the area for his plan to work, he had the money he offered and they didn’t question his motives.

He pulled out his walkie talkie/cell phone, and tried to get her on the radio. She didn’t answer, he was starting to worry. Maybe she was taking a break; he would wait for a few moments before leaving his office. There had to be a good explanation for her slow response.

“Sgt. Marshall this is David, your boss, please respond” He repeated into the phone.

Still no answer, he would have to send one of his other guards to check on his prisoners, he wanted to make sure they were still intact; he was the only one to torture them for information. Though he assumed that anything he got would be a waste of time, the reason the Parker girl was in his grasp was to mess with Phillip Evans, and no other reason mattered. As for the FBI Agent, she was another matter all together, she was messing with his plan, and nothing would stop him.

*~*

Dana blinked a few times; she thought maybe she hit her head when she passed out. “What’s wrong with you?” Dana asked she was in shock, not just from Liz’s arm, but from everything that had happened tonight.

“I told you what was wrong.” Liz pulled her sleeve back down she heard footsteps. She put her finger up to stop the conversation, “Someone is coming, remember don’t reveal anything unless it’s necessary.” She said with a frantic voice. She was practically begging Dana with her eyes.

Dana just stared at Liz, like she was a drug addict on the street begging for money. The gates buzzed open, the clanking sounded louder this time. The lights flashed off and on like strobe lights in their usual fashion, and then Dana was gone. Once she was taken out of the cell the lights turned back to normal. Liz was left alone again. Where was Michael? She needed him now more then ever.

She couldn’t leave Dana to rot in this place; she would wait as long as she could before she took her chance to escape. She had no idea what to expect because she couldn’t see anything on the her way to the cell, all she knew was that she had to climb down a very long ladder to get to where she was.

Dana’s eyes were starting to get fuzzy from the flashing lights, she would probably be dizzy when they turned back on; she wondered why it was necessary to make the lights go all funky. Her heart rate was speeding out of control adrenaline had that affect. She was taken to a room, one that looked like an interrogation room.

She was put in a chair; there was a pitcher of ice water sitting in front of her, with a file right across from her. Who could be powerful enough to get information on an FBI Agent, she shrugged to herself, and waited impatiently for her capture to make his appearance.

A good looking thirty something brunette walked through the door, he reminded her of Pierce Brosnan, the actor from the James Bond movies. She wouldn’t be swayed by his charm or his good looks; she was trained to be cautious in any situation. She had been kidnapped before and knew how to handle it, though she didn’t know if she could handle her cellmates, electrical problem.

“You look mystified.” he said with a deep voice, a hint of sexual tension laced through it.

“Mystified?” she looked at her suspected capture.

“Full of mystery, they said you had beautiful features, I can say that I’m not disappointed.” He sneered at her, “Not in the least.” he smirked. He opened the file; he flipped through the first few pages.

“You work as Medical Examiner, with the X-files?” he said as if he wasn’t sure.

“If you already know this stuff why are you wasting your breath asking me?” she said with annoyance.

“If you don’t mind I’d like reassurance, in business guarantees make the product worth buying.” He said as if he were trying to sell her something.

“Alright I’ll bite,” she held back a laugh, intimidating he was not. “Yes.” she said in one simple word.

“And a prize for the one worded answer, but let’s not play the coy game alright, my patience is running thin. I’m running low on energy and even less on sleep.” He decided to play the bastard again, being charming wasn’t working with her.

“Your partner,” he said looking through a few more pages, “Fox Mulder seems to be a big believer in aliens, would you like to tell me about this?” as if he were giving her an option, he hoped she knew better then that.

“Not really.” she said with sarcasm dripping heavily from each word.

“Look Agent Scully, I’m not in the mood for games, I have other ways of getting this information from you.” He sat back in the chair he was trying to be intimidating, and it was pissing him off that he couldn’t make her break.

“Somebody’s been watching a little too much Alias.” she smirked, following his snarky comments.

“I don’t have time for television,” he paused “The faster I get answer the faster you and your partner can leave Roswell.” He said with anger.

“What makes you think were leaving Roswell?” She was standing her ground.

“There isn’t another way out for you, you leave Roswell or you don’t leave at all.” He closed the file, and motioned for the guard to come get her.

“I’ll tell you what you want, if you tell me what you want.” She said before the guard took her away.

“Now we might actually be getting somewhere.” He told the guard to stand down. The nice thing about military personnel was that they were good at following orders.

*~*

Michael, Max and Kyle were entering the family room; they were curious to where Isabel and Mulder had gone. Then Michael noticed the front door to his apartment, had been slightly left ajar. Michael looked at Maria. Maria glanced up at him; “They needed air.” she was completely drained of energy and not in the mood to fight with Michael on any subject.

“Whatever.” Michael spouted he was feeling like himself again.

“Were going?” Max said in full King mode.

“It’s about time.” Maria snapped.

Kyle looked at Maria; they both just shook their heads at the alien duo. This had been the longest night of her life, since she could remember anyway. All she wanted was this nightmare to be over with, and it didn’t look like it would be happening anytime soon.

She was still curious who hit her ex boyfriend/lover over the head, was it the mysterious man who had helped her mother out with an overdue shop bill. Or was it the man who chain-smoked out in front of her house. Either way this situation was starting to freak her out. The good looking stranger who called himself David, spoke in riddles, he didn’t give her much of anything except that he was an old friend of her fathers. He said he was asked to help out when Amy needed it. Maria didn’t buy this not for a minute, her father had been out of their lives for most her life, why he would send someone out of the blue to cover a debt. This was something serious and her father had nothing to do with this.

She stood up and followed behind the three men, Isabel and Mulder heard the ruckus inside and stopped in time to make themselves look presentable. They stood apart as if they had been outside talking, she had to make it look good or Max would see right through it, if he didn’t already.

Max made sure he and Maria were in a car alone so they could talk; they had similar experiences throughout the week, with David and the mysterious smoking man. Kyle, Michael, Isabel, and Mulder would go in Kyle’s Red Mustang. Michael thought it was strange that Max wanted Maria alone in his car, while the other four had to be in a different car. He just went with the decision; they didn’t have time to argue, the sooner they found Liz the faster they could figure out who, was behind all of this.
My Fics

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Chapter Twenty-Two

Liz sat impatiently waiting for Dana’s safe return; she had a feeling it would be soon. Why was this woman being so difficult; she had the evidence right in front of her? She decided she would try and reach Michael, maybe meditation would work, Kyle was always meditating he said something about it opening channels she rolled her eyes. It couldn’t hurt could it? She wasn’t going to waste another moment, thinking about it.

She sat Indian style; on the cot she closed her eyes and pictured Michael. What if he was unconscious still? Would it even work? She concentrated breathing in and breathing out trying to relax, which was kind of hard considering the circumstances. She needed to send him images of the cell they were in, hopefully he would figure out where she was.

She pictured his face; she sat like that for a few minutes, attached with his image she sent a feeling and a thought that she was o.k. For now, but she wasn’t sure how long it would last. Something snapped her out of her meditation, it was Dana, and they had brought her back to the cell.

Liz stood up, curious to see what her interrogation was about; she still didn’t know if she could trust this woman. But she didn’t have any choice in the matter.

“Are you all right?” Liz asked with hesitance.

“Other then the fact that the man was a complete jack ass, yeah I’m fine.” she said with a passive tone.

“We need to figure out how were going to escape.” Liz looked at Dana’s face; she was confused to say the least.

“I’m not sure that is such a good idea,” Dana said with confusion, “We don’t know if this guy has a security system rigged, he sounds like a maniac.”

“Yeah well if you don’t remember what we talked about before let me remind you.” Liz took her hand and touched one of the metal bars in front of her melting the bar just slightly; damn she wasn’t strong enough yet.

Dana’s eyes went wide with shock, “I know you want me to believe that you have some connection to aliens, but you could just have a problem with your nervous system.” Liz interrupted her.

“I highly doubt that.” Liz said with almost a laugh. “What is it going to take for me to convince you that I’m a hybrid now?” She was beyond frustrated.

“Proof.” Dana said as she sat down on the cot.

“I gave you that, you refuse to see it.” Liz sat on her cot.

“Alright fine, you’re an alien hybrid, there are you happy?” Dana said giving into the second interrogation she had that night.

Liz let out a heavy sigh, and pulled her hair out of the ponytail it was in; she ran her hands through her long brown hair. She changed the bar back to what it was before so they didn’t ask questions as to how it got that way.

“I can’t make you see the truth when you’re in such obvious denial about what is right in front of you, you will see when they come here to get us out.” Liz said with anger in her voice.

“Look you don’t know that anyone is even coming for us, there is no way they could have figured out where we are.”

“I choose to be optimistic about the situation; it’s all I have left.” Anger still laced her voice.

*~*

It was morning; Michael watched as the sun came up it was beautiful; the glow of the clouds, the orange mixed with the colors of the rainbow; it was helping him through this horrible ordeal. He looked at Isabel who was sitting in the front seat next to Kyle. Isabel turned and looked at him, “Were going to find them”, she said sure of herself.

“How do you know that?” He said with pessimism in his voice.

“Michael I found that missing girl, Laurie Dupree, remember?” she tried to sound encouraging.

“Yeah whatever.” he sat in silence.

As he started to think about Liz, a vision appeared in his mind, he must have been hit pretty hard over the head because this never happens to him, he never has visions of anybody. He got the feeling that Liz was o.k., for the moment, but she was in a small cell with the red head who stitched him up.

He didn’t want to say anything to anybody, but maybe he should. He looked over at Mulder; “Your partner is with Liz.” He said out of nowhere, not believing it himself.

Isabel turned around and looked at him, “How do you know that?” she said with curiosity.

“Liz just told me she was fine at least for the moment anyway, and then she said Dana was with her.” Michael looked at her clueless.

“Has this ever happened to you?” She said with worry in her voice.

“No, maybe it was because Max healed me I couldn’t tell you why it’s happening now.” He looked at Mulder’s face.

Mulder was astonished to say the least, he couldn’t believe he was in a car with aliens, they were only half aliens but all that speculation; was now the truth, he was sitting in the middle of a conspiracy waiting to happen if anybody besides he and Dana ever knew the truth; these kids would be in some serious trouble. This is why he had to make sure that no one ever found out.

“Maybe you are stronger then you thought you were, sometimes when we don’t try so hard things happen.” Mulder shocked himself he wasn’t usually so optimistic.

“Yeah, well whoever has them better have there own set of super powers or they are dead.” Michael said with anger, he was beyond frustrated.

“I don’t know if this smoking man is behind this kidnapping, but I will rip his head off, and snuff his head out like a cigarette butt.” Michael was showing his true colors, he was beyond pissed; he looked out the window and noticed that they were pulling into Frasier Woods.

“Cancer man is dangerous, trust me when I say this, I have had more then my share of meetings with him he was behind my partners cancer diagnosis, and he had everyone believe that I was dead, it was never proven within the means of the law but I know for a fact that he was behind this, he also claims to be my Father, which I know is a farce.” Mulder said in simple terms, he didn’t have time to get into details.

Isabel listened to the two men talk, she never realized how complicated their relationship would be; who was she kidding, they had a couple of groping sessions in a bedroom; then out in the hallway of Michael’s apartment complex, this doesn’t exactly count as relationship material. She would concentrate on the plan; Which of course they didn’t have.

“Has anyone seen Max’s car anywhere, it’s like they just disappeared” Isabel said with attitude.

“I’ve been concentrating on driving sorry they must have taken a short cut or something.” Kyle said ignoring the obvious.

“I knew those two were up to something, I just knew it they disappeared on purpose, they have something to do with this but what?” Isabel’s anger was rising with every word.

“What makes you think that?” Mulder said with interest.

“Because they were being so secretive and neither one seemed worried about them disappearing, why would Max, make it a point for the two of them to be in two separate cars?” she turned around to look at him.

“I’m not sure but we will find out soon enough, how big is this Frasier Woods?” Mulder looked around the giant wooded entrance; it could have gone on for miles and miles. “I think we are going to have to split up in groups of two in order for this to work, does everyone have cell phones?” He looked at them, forgetting that they had other ways of communicating.

“I think I should go with Agent Mulder, Kyle you and Michael can go together.” Isabel realized that she said that a little too quickly.

“Wouldn’t it be better if, each partner had one person who had working powers?” Michael asked just to be difficult.

“Your powers work just fine.” Isabel reiterated.

“So you say now, until one of us ends up dead.” He argued again.

*~*

Just as Michael, Isabel, Kyle and Mulder pulled up to the entrance of the forest, a black helicopter landed on a heliport elsewhere at the other end of the forest. It was far enough away that nobody could hear it. A man with a cigarette climbed out once the helicopter landed, it was black with no markings. The mysterious man was older, maybe in his early sixties, or maybe it was the smoking that made him look that old, he had gray hair, and always wore a suit.

Max and Maria pulled up to the heliport; they had to wait for the propellers to stop, it was too windy. Once the engines stopped they got out of the car and walked towards the mysterious chain smoking man. Maria was scared of him, they way they met it wasn’t exactly on pleasant terms; he threatened her mother’s life, and showed her proof.

“Ms. De Luca, Mr. Evans.”

They both looked at each other then to the stranger in front of them, Max was only talking to him because he knew that his father was in some serious trouble, and this man said he could help; he wasn’t going to pass up this opportunity, he didn’t know what kind of trouble his father was in, but he would be damned if he would let anything happen to him.

“Do you have my ex-girlfriend or not?” Max said with anger in his voice.

“That could be a simple answer, but the way I see it the two of you owe me, once I get my payment you will get what you are looking for.” He inhaled his cigarette like it was oxygen.

“Look buddy I don’t know who you think you are, but I know you don’t know my father, you don’t threaten my mother’s life and expect to get off Scott free do you?” she said with attitude. Max held her back, “Maria we talked about this.” Max said with order in his voice, she backed off.

“What exactly is it that you want from us?” Max said with a warning in his voice.

“It’s not what I want but what you can give me”

“Can you please stop with the riddles, just tell us what the hell you want all ready!” Maria barked at him.

“Patience is a virtue my dear.”

“What is it that you think I have?” Max said with a demanding tone, one that startled Maria.

“A book, one that a friend of yours died translating, your father will be safe and your friends will be returned once that book is in my possession.” He inhaled a long drag off his cigarette.

“That book was destroyed.” he noticed that Maria was eyeing him, she knew he was lying. He was risking more then one person’s life. Max grabbed her hand, for security, this calmed her down but only a little bit.

“You have an additional 24 hours to make this decision otherwise, your friends will not be returned to you.” Max still had Maria’s hand and squeezed it, to let her know that he knew what he was doing. She shook her head at him she didn’t have anyway to stop him from this.

The strange man got back into his helicopter, the engine started; Max and Maria stood back then watched it lift up into the sky, it was gone. Maria looked at Max, “Are you crazy?” she was still holding his hand, he turned to look at her pale features, her long blond hair was now tied up in a bun. He touched her face but she stayed still.

“Do you trust me?” he said standing closer to her, “I need you to trust me now more than ever.”

She hesitated, his hand was still placed on her cheek he caressed it like he was stroking a small animal “I have so far haven’t I?” she looked right into his eyes, trying to see his reasons for this sudden change in plans.

It wasn’t the yes or no reply he had hoped for but it was good enough, then out of nowhere, he leaned in as if he were going to kiss her, he barely touched her lips, he stared right into her eyes. Then he finally surprised her, there lips touched he parted her lips with his tongue, it was soft then it became, more fierce; his free hand stroked the back of her neck.
My Fics

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Spacegirl04 »

A/N thanks for the feedback and bumps hope this doesn't suck to bad..thanks for waiting.

Chapter Twenty Three

As Mulder, Isabel, Kyle and Michael departed the Mustang, Mulder noticed some tire tracks. He looked over at Isabel, “Look our first clue” he said with a hint of hope in his voice. “It looks like they could belong to a van of some sort; I think we should all stick together.”

“Wouldn’t it be better if we split up?” Isabel said once again, “ Where is my brother and Maria?” she said with anger, “How could they just go off on their own?” She didn’t like this one bit. She knew she was right about them knowing something about the kidnapping.

“I’m sure they will show up eventually and when they do they will have a lot of explaining to do” Mulder said in an irritated tone, Michael and Kyle stood off to the side of the tire tracks, careful to not disturb the path that could lead them to Liz and Dana.

“Are we sure these belong to the van that took Liz and your partner” Michael asked with suspicion.

“There is only one-way to find out, isn’t there?” he looked at Michael.

“Then by all means after you.” he extended his arm out so that Mulder could lead the way.

“Does anyone have any idea why someone would want to kidnap my partner and your friend since we know they are together. it has to have something to do with one of you guys?” Mulder spoke as he walked; he adjusted the weapon that was firmly planted underneath his suit coat.

“My guess is it has something to do with Max and Maria why else would they be so secretive, I don’t understand this behavior at all, one minute we were following them the next they somehow managed to get away from us.” Michael said with irritation.

“Does anyone else feel like they are in that movie Stand by me?” Kyle said trying to lighten up the mood.

Everyone just looked at him like he was crazy, “The only difference is were looking for two people, that are still alive and hidden somewhere, and were not following train tracks were following some tire tracks, that could totally be off base.” Isabel said with no feeling, “I can try and get into Liz’s mind maybe she will lead us to them.”

“I think we should just keep following the tire tracks, I’ve done this job for a long time, field work is a speciality of mine,” Mulder noticed something odd, he bent down and picked it up, it was a cigarette butt, he looked at the brand, “I should have known.” he threw it back on the ground.

They had only been walking for a short distance when Michael heard a noise, “Hold up” he stopped everybody “do you guys hear that?” he made them remain quiet.

“I don’t hear anything, I think your still suffering from that head injury” Isabel spit out.

“Just shut up and listen, it sounds like a plane, of some sort it’s coming from behind that area of trees over there.” Michael pointed.

“Whatever you say, let’s just go to our location where ever that is.” She looked at Mulder with frustration.

Just as Isabel was going to add something else to her comment, a black helicopter flew above the trees, it was the same helicopter that held Cancer man. Mulder looked up and shook his head; Isabel noticed him, she was shocked to say the least. Then she looked at Michael he seemed mighty pleased with himself.

“Head injury,” he said with sarcasm, “I guess we should go in that direction” Michael headed for the trees; he noticed that only Kyle was following him.

“Are we going alone?” Kyle said clueless.

“Forget them, we can find them on our own they want to do things there way its there funeral.” Michael said with anger.

*~*

Max and Maria hadn’t stopped kissing, Maria was enjoying the moment a little to much they had other things to deal with; David for one, he was probably pretty angry and she didn’t want to deal with him when he was angry, he was like Michael only ten times worse.

She pulled away from Max; she looked at him with confusion, “What the hell,” she said wiping her lips, “Were supposed to be helping Liz, not making out in the middle of the woods.” She snapped at him. “We need to get going if were going to get them out alive.” Maria started to walk away but felt Max grab her arm forcefully.

“We go when I say we go” He had a strange look on his face. “I’m sorry.” he looked at her, “It’s just this entire situation is just so damn frustrating.” He said with anger in his voice. He felt her drop his hand with force; he couldn’t help but look at her like a lost puppy dog.

“Well you should have thought about that before dragging me into this, everything was fine, but you had to come to my house that night didn’t you?” she said with anger.

“I’m sorry I didn’t have anyone to talk too.” he still looked at her with innocence.

“This is exactly why you and Liz didn’t work out, all the lies.” She turned away from him then looked back, “Look we just need to give him the book and be on our way.” She hoped he would agree.

“I can’t give him the book, if I give him anything it will be a fake copy of the translation, it won’t be the real one I can’t put my sister and Michael in danger.” Max said with the king tone in his voice.

“Oh so were back to three against three now?” Maria said with sarcasm, “Just like in the beginning.” She turned to walk away but he pulled her back.

“It was never that way and you know it,” He said defending himself; He was still holding on to her, he leaned in closely and whispered from behind her.

“Look this will work just trust me okay, we have to meet up with the others lead them to Liz and that FBI Agent, then get this book your friend David obviously wants it. These two men are working together.” Max said with frustration.

“He’s not my friend, he came into the Crashdown a couple of times during my shift, he said he was a friend of your Father’s what was I supposed to do, a background check?” she looked at him with even more frustration. He was still holding on to her arms, with great strength.

*~*

Michael and Kyle were pretty far up the trail, Isabel and Mulder were trailing behind them, this was good for Isabel; she needed to talk to him alone. She wasn’t sure if she should bring it up now, they could be wandering through the woods for a while.

“So do you want to talk about what happened at Michael’s apartment, or should I just drop it?” she looked at him with an ounce of hope.

“We can talk about it; we might be walking for awhile.” He said with sarcasm.

Isabel was going to say something when her phone rang; she looked at her caller ID and just shook her head.

“Who is it?” Mulder said clueless.

“Max who else?” she said with annoyance.

“What and this better be good” She said with a bossy attitude.

“I’m sorry, it took me so long to call you back,” he said without feeling in his voice. “I had to take care of something and I needed to take Maria” He paused waiting for her reaction.

“Yeah and I wonder why that is?” she paused “For someone who is claiming innocence you are looking awfully guilty.” She protested.

“Isabel I had my reasons, I would have told you I just didn’t want to drag you into this. You and Michael had enough to deal with.” He said with innocence.

“Cut the cry me a river routine, I know your hiding something and you better tell me what it is.” She took a breath, “And let me ask this, do you have any clue who hit Michael over the head because if you in any way had knowledge of that crime, I will disown you.” She said with a sharp tone.

“No.” Max said knowing he was lying.

“Why don’t I believe you?” Isabel hissed, she looked at Mulder he was calling someone on his cell phone. “Where are you?”

“Were at the end of the clearing, how far away are you?” he said with attitude.

“I don’t know? Would it happen to be near a heliport of some kind, we saw a helicopter,” She said with ignorance.

“Keep walking straight then you should run right into us.” He said with annoyance laced in his voice. “I guess I’ll have to explain everything when you guys get here.” By now Michael and Kyle had stopped and waited for them to catch up.

Isabel hung up the phone with anger, “Ooh he has some nerve.” she spouted, Michael and Kyle just looked at her clueless. Mulder was engrossed in a conversation, it sounded pretty serious. She walked away for a minute; she needed to talk to Michael and Kyle.

*~*

“Sir just listen to me, I have the situation under control, if you bring help things will get messy and we don’t need messy right now.” He sighed; he was ready for this conversation to end.

“Agent Mulder, when one of my co-workers, is being held hostage it is my duty to get help and organize a search. Who is helping you?” he said with anger rising in every syllable.

“I have the local Sheriff helping me,” he lied. “I have some locals adding themselves to the search, they are close friends of the Sheriff’s.” he lied again.

“I’ll give you 24 hours too find her if I don’t hear back from you I’m sending out some Agent’s to your location.” Agent Skinner yelled into the phone. “I better hear back from you Agent Mulder, don’t make me come after you.” He slammed the phone down into the receiver.

“Ouch.” he flipped his phone shut and put it back in his pocket.

“Is everything okay?” Isabel asked with concern.

“Fine, just great,” he smirked, “What did I miss?” he waited for her to talk.

“Well I was just telling Michael and Kyle that Max called he has some new information, he said he had to take care of something, and he would explain when we caught up to him.” She said with hope.

“Yeah that he is the kidnapper.” Michael snapped.

“Stop it will you he is not the kidnapper.” She defended him even though she knew Max knew the truth about everything, she hated lying to Michael.

“All right all of you stop your bitching, we have things to take care of now let her talk.” Kyle said with irritation. “This bickering is getting us nowhere.” They were like children, sure he threw out some jokes, but it was nothing compared to this.

“Thank you,” she sighed heavily, she looked at Mulder, “Max said he will tell us everything when we get to the heliport.”

“Heliport?” he said with confusion. He couldn’t get used to this town no matter how many times he had been there.

“Yeah, Max said he and Maria were at a heliport about ten or so miles straight ahead.” She said like it was nothing.

“Maybe we should drive there, it might take less time,” Mulder said it like exercise would kill him.

“Sure you go back and get the car then.” Michael snapped again; then smirked at Kyle.

“Michael!” Isabel hissed.

“No it’s not a problem, Kyle can I have the keys?” he noticed Kyle wincing.

“What?” Mulder looked at the group.

“Kyle doesn’t like it when other people drive his car.” Isabel spoke for him.

“Thank you for translating, but I think I can answer for myself,” He was irritated why did he have to get caught up in all this drama. “Here.” he handed Mulder the keys, “But if you get one scratch on it, you won’t have any hands left.”

“Okay…” he said in a long over exaggerated tone; he carefully grabbed the keys from Kyle. “You all really need to lighten up stress isn’t good for your immune systems.” He turned and headed for the car. He was ready to call the lone gunman for help he was tired of this nonsense all ready. They might be aliens, but even Skinner was less of an ass.

*~*

Liz was losing her patience with the red head that she was stuck in the cell with. She couldn’t understand why the woman, wouldn’t believe her even with physical evidence. Liz had closed her eyes; she couldn’t help it she had been without sleep for two days now. She was trying to figure out a way to show her in a way she would understand Liz’s condition, screw it, she didn’t have a condition; she was an alien.

Liz opened her eyes; she had them closed for an entire ten minutes. It was better then nothing, she stood up and walked over towards the sink. She filled a cup with water, and walked over towards Dana who was playing with the broken coil on her cot.

“I want to show you something, then maybe you might believe me?” She didn’t understand why she was trying so hard. Something made her weird about showing Dana that she was an alien and not some nervous system disorder. What a crock, any doctor would have turned her into the authorities. Denial and ignorance should be in the dictionary together, not apart.

“Show me.” Dana said with aggravation, would this girl let it rest all ready, if her partner couldn’t convince her then there was no way that some high school girl would.

Liz held the glass of water, she waved her hand over it and it turned into a plastic bottle. The water was still inside. Liz watched Dana’s reaction carefully the woman wouldn’t break.

“Nice trick have anything that I can believe.” She scowled at Liz, she wanted out of this cell and back in her bed.

“If you can’t believe that then, I guess I can’t convince you, you are to hard headed, and I don’t think it has anything to do with science.” Liz said with frustration.

“Thanks,” Dana said with an attitude. “I thought we were going to be rescued.” She smirked.

“Cute.” Liz was on the verge of a PMS breakdown.

She sat back on her cot, she closed her eyes, and she thought of Michael she wondered if he was still alive. Dana had told her that he had a bad head injury and that he was unconscious. She said he was awake after she stitched him up but that was ages ago, he could have had a reaction to the medication. She concentrated on Michael again, she needed to get this message to him; she wanted to know where he was, and if he was safe.
My Fics

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Spacegirl04 »

A/N I'm so sorry it took so long and thank you for bumping and encouraging me to come back and thanks to my wonderful beta Laura (burningchaos) :D

Chapter Twenty-Four

Max and Maria were standing at the edge of the clearing that lead to the heliport, Maria thought it was strange that there was a heliport in the middle of Fraser Woods. Then again they were in Roswell, New Mexico; why did she have to go there; wasn’t she standing next to an alien? How much stranger could her life be, she didn’t want an answer to that question.

“So what is your excuse going to be?” Maria looked at him like he was her child.

“I’ll handle it, if you start spewing antics out they are going to know we are lying.” He gave her the same look.

“Okay look I’m sorry for doubting you, it’s just I don’t like being lied too you should know that by now.” She heard a car engine, it sounded like it was around the corner.

“At least we know Michael isn’t driving,” Max smirked.

“Fine make, jokes but they are going to give us the third degree, you know this don’t you?” she shook her head in pure aggravation.

“Just relax will you it’s going to be fine,” he stood next to her and grabbed her hand. He liked this new relationship they had towards each other, it was more then friends. But it wasn’t.

“Fine,” She gave up fighting him; she was tired of all this alien crap. She rested her head on his shoulder and waited for the car to eventually show. She just hoped that it wasn’t a government vehicle. Otherwise they would be in serious trouble.

Maria spotted a red car in the distance; she knew it was Kyle’s Mustang. You couldn’t miss that thing. She pulled away from Max all she needed was to give Isabel a reason to come after her.

*~*

Liz was still angry; she hated these kinds of situations. She stood up and looked down the hallway, she looked up at the ceiling, hoping to see how many cameras were installed. Then she realized that they were removed. Why? Did they have some other type of surveillance? She walked over to the shattered mirror and carefully picked off a piece of the broken glass.

She took the glass and looked up and down the hallway looking for anything that would help her. Damn, this wasn’t her day or week for that matter. She didn’t see anybody, which was a good sign; it just looked like the hallways went on forever. She just needed a clue to send Michael so that he had something to look for; she wasn’t going to let this woman stop her from having a positive attitude, he was looking for her.

Dana watched Liz with curiosity; she had nothing better to do. She was a smart girl; Dana would at least give her credit for that. She still felt like she was in hell, and would never get out of this disastrous situation, she would never let Mulder hear the end of it.

“Well, did you find anything?” She said regretting the question.

“Just endless hallways with red stripes and nothing else.” She looked at Dana with remorse. “The good news is that there are no security guards around.”

She rolled her eyes at what she was going to say next, God help her, “Well use your power thing, to open the cell and we can find our own way out.” Dana said taking charge of the situation, “Maybe it will trigger the security system and shut it down.”

“How do we know this place is even rigged?” Liz asked with caution.

“Because this place,” she paused, “wherever we are, is built like fort Knox, it has to have some sort of security system, this man isn’t stupid.”

“I realize that, but it might only be turned on, when we leave the cell, if he doesn’t suspect us leaving the cell he might leave it off.” Liz said with confidence, she prayed that it wouldn’t be turned on all the time.

“If I’m right then we are on some sort of government property, which means the army or air force uses, this as a temporary facility. We don’t have a chance in hell even if it is off.” Dana was all business now.

Liz sighed in frustration, “Who is this guy and what does he want with us, I swear if we get out of this, someone is going to pay.” Liz was pissed. She and Michael hadn’t been together that long, she didn’t want to lose him this early in the game; it wasn’t fair to her or him. He had to be going crazy with worry, she at least hoped that, she wished she had her cell phone then she would at least have contact. Then she looked at Dana, FBI Agents always had some form of contact.

“What,” Dana looked at Liz, with curiosity?

“Did they search you for anything, like a cell phone or weapon?” Liz sounded hopeful.

Dana checked her pockets to humor the girl; all she had was her badge, that wouldn’t help them. Unless they did manage to escape, it would keep them from being arrested.

“Sorry,” she pulled out her badge, showing Liz her pockets were empty. “They must have done it when I was unconscious.”

“I should learn to not be so optimistic.” She sighed once again.

*~*

Isabel, noticed how close Maria and Max were standing something had changed between them. She wasn’t stupid and she hoped her brother was smarter then to think she was oblivious to them. She knew he was responsible for what happened to Michael; it didn’t take a genius to figure it out.

The car pulled up next to Max’s Chevelle, all four of them got out of the car. They walked slowly towards Max and Maria, they weren’t sure what to expect. Michael was ready to pounce on Max. He wasn’t exactly sure why, he just wanted to.

“Max you have some explaining to do.” Isabel said with the ice queen tone.

“Give me a second,” He looked at Maria. He pulled her to the side, “Just let me talk,” he said it like it was an option but it was more of an order.

“Your highness,” Maria bowed in front of him, she rolled her eyes and followed him back to the group; she noticed Michael was giving her the death glare.

“What’s the matter had to make sure your stories matched?” Kyle said with irritation.

Max ignored him; he knew he wasn’t going to get any sympathy from anyone either way. So he had to make this good. He hoped Maria wouldn’t cave seeing Michael. “It all started with a man named David, he was coming around a lot last week, and he started with Maria’s Mother, and then moved his way down to me. He said he was a friend of her Father’s and that he was sent to watch out after them, but when he started talking to me, dad saw us, and I just said he was being friendly. Then that’s when I learned that dad was in trouble, this man was suing him because Dad couldn’t get the embezzlement charges dropped.” Max stopped and took a breath.

“What does this have to do with anyone now.” Mulder said not buying a word.

“Give him a chance to finish.” Maria snapped at them.

“That’s when Maria noticed a man chain smoking outside her house, she was freaked out I just happened to be out that night, I decided to stop by when she was in the middle of heated discussion with him, he said he knew things, and that Amy would be hurt if we didn’t cooperate. He never told us what he wanted; we started to piece together, things this week. The smoking man is working with David; they have Liz and the FBI Agent.” Max looked at Mulder.

“Do you know where?” Mulder asked.

“Yes,” Maria answered before Max had the chance to make matters worse.

“I should have known,” Isabel muttered under her breath.

“Kyle can you call your Father, were going to need his help.” Mulder said with anger in his voice. “Are you sure you’re not leaving anything else out?” He gave Max another chance; he knew Max was hiding something else but what? He wasn’t quite sure.

“Yeah I’ll see who I can get out here.” He glared at Max and Maria; he hoped his father would do something to Max.

“Oh and dear sweet brother of mine, you wouldn’t by any chance be responsible for the nice goose egg on the back of Michael’s head would you?” She said in an almost sarcastic but scary voice.

“To think that you would even suspect me is just beyond unbelievable” He muttered as they walked in the direction of the cabin that was built like fort Knox. It happened to be a couple of miles to the west of where they actually were.

Mulder wanted back up just in case the kidnappers were still around, which he knew wasn’t likely. He was just happy he was going to see his partner, she better be in one piece though he knew she was most likely irritated and angry, he didn’t care he just wanted to see her alive again.

Maria knew that David was going to be angry; she didn’t care as long as her friend was safe and away from those mad men, she wasn’t happy with the Liz and Michael situation but she didn’t want her friend to die. She wasn’t a vengeful person. Max might have more in mind for Michael but she wasn’t like him, and she would have to think long and hard before she started something with him.

*~*

The short walk to the cabin, seemed like an endless trail that never ended all Mulder wanted to do was bust inside and get his partner and the girl out so that this nightmare would be over, but he knew that this wasn’t going to be so easy. He knew this place had some kind of security system, and he knew that it was much more than a cabin, because after all they were in Roswell, New Mexico; it should be called the state of the strange and unexplained.

“Kyle any luck getting a hold of your Father?” he looked at him with hope.

“He said he could be here soon, I gave him our location, he had to get some men together, he said your superior called, and was willing to throw in some extra man power if we needed it, he wasn’t happy with what was going on.” Kyle said unsure of what to think of that situation.

“That’s how my boss always sounds.” Mulder smirked, “We should try and find some other way to enter, there has to be a way for the kidnappers to escape in case they were caught.” Mulder said sure of himself.

“Usually the back door works I wouldn’t suspect someone coming in from the back.” Kyle smirked at Mulder.

“We can try it; I think the girls should stay here.” Mulder looked at Isabel, he wanted to kiss her one last time, but now wasn’t the time.

“How unfair is that?” Maria looked at Isabel then to Max.

“He’s right you girls stay here and wait for Sheriff Valenti, tell them what way we went in, and we will radio once we find them.” Max said agreeing with Mulder.

Michael was irritated; “I don’t think anyone should stay behind what if one of the unsuspected kidnappers decides to take Maria or Isabel while we are all inside.

“Good point maybe you should stay out here with them.” Max said sarcastically.

“Why does it have to be me, why don’t you just tell us where they are and you stay here?” Michael said like a three year old arguing with his mother.

“No way I’m not staying here with these two,” Maria barked and went to stand next to Max.

“Why are you afraid we might do something to you,” Isabel smirked.

“Look the girls stay here and the guys go and look for Liz and Mulder’s partner, got it.” Kyle said in an ordering tone.

“Fine.” Isabel scowled.
Last edited by Spacegirl04 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Fics

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Spacegirl04 »

I'm here I'm here and to let you all know I am going to be updating soon soon soon you've waited long enough and I hope I saved this from going to dead and buried hehe...

this is an author's note but I will be posting soon very soon.

andi aka spacegirl
My Fics