The Key{CC, AU With Aliens, Mature}Chapter 90 18 Pg65 10/10/18

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC, AU With Aliens, Mature}Chapter 185 Pg63 1/28/18

Postby L-J-L 76 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:53 am

begonia9508{Eve}
No problem. I'm glad that you are liking the story.

Hey everyone
I wanted to say I'm so sorry I have not posted a new chapter as of yet. The reason why I have not posted a chapter yet is because everything is going a little crazy here. I'm trying to help my mom around the house and help her take care of 2 dogs which is not easy. so things are crazy. But I promise as soon as everything clams down {Hoping in a week}I will be posting chapters again. Please forgive me for not posting a chapter yet? And please keeping reading this story? Agin I'm so sorry for not posting a chapter yet.

L-J-L 76

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Postby begonia9508 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:41 pm

You wrote: [quote][I'm trying to help my mom around the house and help her take care of 2 dogs which is not easy. /quote]

If you think Dogs aren't easy, kids aren't either and I used to be dead, in the evenings, when they were smalls... until they went to bed! lol!

Must be not so different, I guess... Thanks for the note - EVE
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:10 am

Authors Note
So sorry everyone I am working really hard on chapters for this story and a new story. I will hopefully be starting to post new chapters before the end of this month. Again I am so very sorry. Please don't stop reading my stories?

begonia9508{Eve}
I think kids and dogs are not easy when they are small. I do the same thing you did wait till they go to bed before I do anything. I guess that is what happens when you have responsibilities. Please keep an eye out for the new chapters between April 20th - 30th?

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC, AU With Aliens, Mature}Authors Note Pg64 6/25

Postby L-J-L 76 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:30 am

Hey everyone
I am so very sorry for all the authors notes I left. My mom had to stay in the hospital a couple of times. And then I needed to help my family with my mom. I hope everyone can understand. I promise I will try and start posting new chapters this week or next week. So please keep an eye out for a new chapter?

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC, AU With Aliens, Mature}Authors Note Pg64 6/25

Postby L-J-L 76 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:06 am

HEY EVERYONE
I WILL HOPEFULLY BE POSTING A NEW CHAPTER EITHER THIS WEEKEND OR NEXT WEEK!!!!! PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER AND NEW STORY THAT IS COMING???????

L-J-L 76

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC, AU With Aliens, Mature}NEW Chap.& Story note Pg64 8/9

Postby begonia9508 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 am

Hourra! Waiting impatiently for more parts + the new one story! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Key{CC, AU With Aliens, Mature}NEW Chap.& Story note Pg64 8/9

Postby L-J-L 76 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:38 am

Chapter 186

“Yeah,” Liz said

“We might come with Liz to see all of you. What do you think?” Diane asked

“That sounds like fun,” Isabel, Maria and Tess said with a shock faces.

The guys even had shock faces when they heard what Diane said. Cal, Carrie and others looked at the shock faces. Cal and Carrie turned and looked at each other then turned and looked back at the screen.

“Diane I think you shocked them,” Cal said

“Well what do you except when we have not seen them since graduation?” Diane asked

“I agree too. I would feel the same way you do,” Cal said

“Cal you see us 24/7. So don’t,” Ava said

“Yes that is true I do see all of you 24/7,” Cal said

“Cal question,” Amy said

“Amy you and the others can ask questions. I hope I have answers,” Cal said

“Will you please protect our kids and make sure nothing happen to them?” Amy, Diane asked

“Yes I will look out for them as they were my kids,” Cal said

“Well honey in a way they are your kids too. And come to think of it our family just got bigger now,” Carrie said

“I know dear. And in a way I’m happy and in another I’m worried about Nesado making an appearance and making everything a mess,” Cal said

“True,” Carrie said

“Cal we will help if you need us too,” Tess said

“Thanks for the offer. But all of you need to try and act normal till Nesado comes around again,” Cal said

“Yeah. But who knows when that will be,” Alex said

“Till we know we need to watch our backs and watch out for each other agree?” Michael asked

“Agree,” Everyone said

“Why are you agreeing to this also mom, dad,” Tess, Isabel, Maria asked

“Because we want to and we want to make sure Liz is safe,” Parents said

“You all really care for Liz?” Cal asked

“Yes of course we care. We were close to her parents and grandma Claudia. And we were close to Rath and Liz when they were children,” Diane said

“Wow I didn’t know that. Well I am glad that there is a lot of people that love Rath and Lizzie,” Cal said

“Of course there is,” Parents said

“Lizzie is everything going OK out there beside the men?” Cal asked

“Yes everything is good. I’m checking the window now,” Liz said

Liz walked up to the window and pulled the curtain back. When Liz pulled the curtain back she didn’t see anyone outside. Liz was about to close the curtain back
when she turned and saw Larek standing behind Diane’s car.

“No freaking way,” Liz said

“Liz what is it?” Philip, Jim asked

“Are Max and the others still on the phone?” Liz asked

“Yeah. Why?” Jim asked

Liz walked up to Jim and took the phone. Liz put the phone to her ear.

“Max are you still there?” Liz asked

“Liz yeah we are still here. What is going on?” Max asked

“Your never going to believe this,” Liz said

“Liz what is it?” Max asked

“Larek is outside standing beside Diane’s car. I don’t know what to do or what to say to him,” Liz said

“What the hell is he doing outside?” Michael asked

“I don’t know. But I think he is doing what the queen wants,” Liz said

“What does the queen want? And why is she having Larek do her work?” Isabel asked

“Ask Serena she is helping the queen and others,” Liz said

“Serena what the hell is Liz talking about?” Rath asked

“Did you agree to all of this happening to Liz?” Michael asked

“I only did what the queen has asked,” Serena said

“That is total bull shit Serena. You only do what you think can help you,” Liz said

“Liz you need to calm down. This is going to help all of us,” Serena said

“Serena go to hell,” Liz said

“Liz I can’t believe you just said that,” Serena said

“Well believe it. Serena when I get back I have a few choice words for you,” Liz said

“Liz honey calm down. You know this is not helping,” Lonnie said

“I don’t give a shit. This is all bull having people following, chasing, scaring me and everyone. This has to stop or I will find away to end it on my own,” Liz said

“Liz what do you mean?” Serena asked

“Don’t push me. If you do and everyone involved in this crazy shit will regret it,” Liz said

“Liz I,” Serena said

“I don’t want to hear it Serena. You got till tomorrow to get everyone away or we vanish and I mean it,” Liz said

“Liz who do you mean by we,” Serena asked

“I guess you will find out if you push me. I’m tired of games. Lets see of you will lose the followers,” Liz said before ending the call.

After the call ended Max and the others looked at Serena. When Serena saw the look on Max and others face she knew that she better do something. Serena reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. When Serena pulled out her cell phone she dialed a number.

“Hello,” Voice said

“Stop following Liz. If you don’t stop she and some people will vanish and never be found,” Serena said

“Are you serious?” Voice asked

“Yes very. Get Larek away from Liz now,” Serena said

“Um Serena no one talked to Larek in a week. Are you sure Larek is with Liz now?” Voice asked

“Yes I am sure,” Serena said

“Wait if that is not Larek then who could it be?” Ava asked

“Call Liz back right now,” Max said

Cal reached for the phone and called Liz. The phone ringed 3 times before they heard….

“Jim behind you,” Liz screamed

Cal, Max and others heard screaming screaming and things breaking. And then they heard something like an explosion. Then the phone went dead. Cal, Max and others looked at the phone then looked at each other.

“Serena if anything happens to out family you are toast,” Tess said

“Alex honey the video camera in the house can we check with that?” Isabel asked

“We can check,” Alex said as he started typing.

A few minutes later they saw inside the Evans house. When they looked in the house they saw that it looked like a war broke out. They turned the camera and watched as Liz round house kick the man in the face. Then she kicked and punched the man while he had Jim, Philip pinned to the wall. They watched as Liz had a liter and hair spray in her hands.

“Jim when I count to 3 you know what to do,” Liz said

“Do it,” Jim said

“Let them go or you will be very sorry for messing with the royal family,” Liz said

Everyone watched as the man laughed

“You think this is funny asshole,” Liz said

“Yes bitch,” Man said

“Now Jim, Philip,” Liz said as she lit the hair spray.

As Liz lit the hair spray Jim and Philip shot and stapled the man. They watched as the man feel down and turned to dust.

“Who the hell was that?” Jim asked

“What the hell just happened?” Philip asked

“Lets just say some people in this town are not what you think they are,” Liz said

“Is this what Max and others dealt with?” Philip asked

“Yes. I guess sometimes they do. But you have to know they were protecting you from the danger,” Liz said

“Liz honey we understand that. But sometimes we want to protect out kids. We can’t if they don’t let is in,” Diane said

“Diane I do understand where you are coming from. But also you need to understand that they were worried you wouldn’t love them or want them because they were different,” Liz said

“Is that how they felt till they told us something at graduation?” Amy and Diane asked

“Yes. They want you to know everything but they are worried that their enemies could come after you. And use all of you against them,” Liz said

“I say they don’t have nothing to worry about do they?” Philip asked

“True. But you know they want all of you to be safe,” Liz said

“OK. We understand that. But they need to realize we want to help,” Amy said

“I think they know. Now stand back,” Liz said

The parents watched as Liz waved her hand over the room. And a few minutes later the room looked new. After everything was cleaned up the parents were shocked but glad in away.

“Wow that power must come in handy?” Diane asked

“Oh trust me it does if your late for school or work,” Liz said

“Liz thank you for saving us. And for showing us a little of what you can do,” Philip said

“No problem,” Liz said

“Liz question when did your gifts show?” Jim asked

“A year after Rath healed me,” Liz said

“When did Cal come for you and Rath? I mean how old were you both?” Diane asked

“It was a while before he came. All I remember is before grandma Claudia died. Rath, Lonnie, Zan and Ava were dating and I was helping grandma with the restaurant,” Liz said

“Liz didn’t you go on dates and have boyfriends?” Amy asked

“Not really, I was more into my studies and helping grandma,” Liz said

“So what you never dated?” Philip asked

“No. I didn’t much of anything,” Liz said

“Liz why were you so sheltered from things?” Jim asked

“I wasn’t sheltered I just wanted to be with grandma. I kept having a bad feeling that something was going to happen. But I never knew when or where it would happen,” Liz said

“So you knew. Didn’t you try?” Jim asked

“Yes I did. But no one believed me till it happened. By then it was too late to do anything about it,” Liz said

“Liz it seems you may have more then one power,” Diane said

“If I did have powers then I didn’t know it at the time,” Liz said

“Liz what happened to grandma Claudia was not your fault. You know that right?” Amy asked

“Sometimes I wish I could have saved her,” Liz said

“I know honey. But think of it this way she is watching over all you and making sure all of you are safe,” Diane said

“See this is good to have a guardian angel watching over you,” Amy said

“True,” Liz said

“Liz you are staying here. I don’t know if your place is safe,” Jim said

“Jim if they want me then they can find me. There is no safe place anymore. I just hope Cal, Max and others will be able to handle their end,” Liz said

“You know they will,” Philip, Diane said

Liz turned and walked up to the video camera. When she stood in front of the camera she brushed both arms and touched the right side of her nose. After Liz did that she turned and saw Diane, Philip, Amy and Jim looking at her.

“What was that?” Philip asked

“It was to tell my brother Rath that we are safe and OK,” Liz said

“Now that was a good message,” Jim said

“Thank you,” Liz said

“Liz do you want to stay here?” Diane asked

“Um sure,” Liz said

“Good. You can take Max’s room. Come on I’ll show you the way,” Diane said

“Wait what?” Liz asked

“Don’t worry Max won’t mind,” Diane said

“What about Jim and Amy?” Liz asked

“Oh we are staying in a spare room,” Jim said

“Cool,” Liz said

Before Liz followed Diane and others she looked at the video camera with a pissed off and scared look on her face. After Liz looked in the camera she walked up the stairs and into Max’s room. Diane handed Liz a shirt and shorts to wear. Liz smiled her thanks then looked around the room.

“Good night Liz,” Diane said before walking out of the room.

“Good night Diane,” Liz said

After Diane was gone Liz changed her clothes and went to bed. By midnight everyone was fast asleep.

Midnight:
Dream Land:
Liz was standing in the desert wearing a tan strapless empire waist ankle length dress. She looked around and saw she was standing in front of rock formation.

“Oh boy,” Liz said

“You have finally come to where you need to be. It will soon be time to make the sacrifice of blood,” Voice said

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Key{CC, AU With Aliens, Mature}Chapter 186 Pg64 9/9

Postby Natalie36 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:01 pm

great part. just caught up. Glad all are ok

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:24 pm

Natalie 36
Glad you like the chapter and are all caught up.

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Postby L-J-L 76 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:25 am

Chapter 187

“Who said that?” Liz asked.

“You know who we are and what we want,” Voice said.

“OK. Whoever you are you can’t make me do anything I don’t want to,” Liz said.

“You will make the sacrifice, or all shall end,” Voice said.

“You don’t scare me,” Liz said.

“If you don’t make the sacrifice than all you love and all we love shall die,” Voice said.

“Liz what the hell is going on?” voice asked.

Liz turned and saw Max standing behind her. Liz walked up to Max and reached out and touched him. When she touched him he was really there.

“Max what are you doing here?” Liz asked.

“I don’t know. Liz do you know where we are?” Max asked.

“Max we are in the desert. Look around and tell me what you see,” Liz said.

Max did what Liz asked and looked around and notice where they were.

“What the hell are we doing here?” Max asked.

“The granolith brought us here. It wants me to find it,” Liz said.

“Why would the granolith bring us here? How do you know it wants you to find it?” Max asked.

“Max we are close. I can somehow feel what it wants. I need to find it really soon,” Liz said.

“Liz that is crazy. It is impossible to feel the granolith,” Max said.

“Max, I know what I feel. It is the granolith calling to me. It wants me to find it,” Liz said.

“No, you are not doing anything for the granolith. Your family won’t let you make the sacrifice,” Max said.

“I can make my own decision Max I want to do this,” Liz said.

“No. I don’t want you to. And I don’t think anyone else does,” Max said.

“Max it is my decision to make. Not anyone else’s but mine,” Liz said.

“Liz you need to have a life,” Max said.

“Max I’m willing to do this so all of you are safe and can have a normal life,” Liz said.

“Liz what about you?” Max asked.

Max watched as Liz started to walk to the rock formation. Max ran up to Liz and turned her to face him. When Liz looked at Max he saw she had tears in her eyes. Max reached his hand out and wiped the tears from Liz’s eyes. Max then walked up to Liz and stood in front of her. They were both face to face looking at each other.

“Liz,” Max said before he leaned in and kissed Liz.

As they kissed Max pulled Liz closer to him. Liz raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck. As they kissed they saw flashes of each other’s lives. A few minutes later Max and Liz pulled away from each other and looked at each other.

“Max why did you kiss me?” Liz asked.

“Because I wanted to,” Max said.

“Max that is not going to stop me from finding and going to the granolith. I’m still going to do this,” Liz said.

“Liz, think about your family?” Max asked.

“Max I am. I’m thinking of everyone,” Liz said.

“Liz,” Max said.

“Max I’m doing this. It’s time for you to go back. I know where to search now,” Liz said as she looked at the rock formation.

“Liz don’t do this we need you,” Max said.

Liz turned and looked at Max. Max and Liz stood face to face.

“Max I am doing this so all of us can be free. Now go back,” Liz said as she raised her hand and sent Max back.

After Max vanished Liz looked at the rock formation then disappeared.

In the morning:
California:
Max woke up and set up. When he set up he saw he was in his room. Max got out of bed and grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower. A few minutes later he walked out of the bathroom and walked into the living room. When Max walked in he saw Alex and Isabel watching TV. They turned and saw Max with a mad look on his face.

“Max what is wrong?” Isabel asked.

Max didn’t hear Isabel and went to the phone and dialed a number. The phone ringed three times before someone answered.

“Hello,” Voice said.

“We need to meet at your place. There is a development,” Max said.

“What happened?” Voice asked.

“I’ll tell you when we get there. Meet you in 30 minutes at your place,” Max said.

“See you then,” Voice said.

Max hanged up the phone and looked up and saw Isabel, Alex looking at him.

“What is going on?” Isabel asked.

“Get ready to leave in 10 minutes. We need to get to Cal’s quickly,” Max said.

After Max said that Isabel, Alex walked down the hallway to their room knocking on the door waking everyone up. 15 minutes later everyone was up and ready to go.

“Max can you please tell us what the hell is going on?” Michael asked.

“You will find out when we get to Cal’s,” Max said.

Everyone walked out of the apartment and walked down the hallway to the elevator. When they got into the elevator Michael pushed the down button. A few minutes later they walked out of the elevator and walked out of the building. When they walked out of the building they all walked up to Alex’s car and got in. After everyone was in Alex drove off.

“Max what is wrong? Your scaring me being all quiet,” Isabel said.

“Isabel I’m not trying to scare you. I’m just worried about something,” Max said.

“Max what could have you so worried that you call a meeting with Cal?” Maria asked.

“Trust me you don’t want to know. Alex can you drive a little faster?” Max asked.

“I’m trying Max,” Alex said.

A few minutes later Alex pulled up into Cal’s driveway and parked in front of the house. Everyone got out of the car and walked up the steps to the front door. Max was about to knock on the door when the door opened and they saw Carrie standing in the doorway looking at them.

“Come on in Cal and everyone is waiting in Cal’s office,” Carrie said.

Max and others followed Carrie down the hall to Cal’s office. Max, others walked in the office while Carrie went to close the door. Cal, Zan, Rath, Ava Lonnie all turned and looked at Max and others.

“Max why did you call this meeting?” Cal asked.

“Where is Serena?” Max asked.

Right at that moment Serena walked into the office.

“Max what is it?” Serena asked.

“Did you have anything to do with last night?” Max asked.

“Max what are you talking about?” Serena asked.

“Somehow I don’t know how. I was in the dream land with Liz. I want to know is who? And why did it happen?” Max asked.

“Max, I didn’t do anything. And I don’t know how or why it happened,” Serena said.

“What happened in the dream world or land?” Lonnie asked.

“When I got to the dream world or land I was in the desert near a rock formation. I looked around and out of nowhere Liz is there. She is looking at the rock formation then she sees me. And out of nowhere she tells me that she is going to make the sacrifice, so we can live in peace. I told her no. We had a little argument. Then out of nowhere she walks away and starts to walk towards the rock formation. I try to stop her a couple of times. Cal she won’t listen to me. She wants to make the sacrifice,” Max said.

“No. She can’t do that,” Cal said.

“She doesn’t care. She wants all of us safe,” Max said.

“Max did Liz look different in anyway?” Lonnie asked.

“Lonnie the only thing I noticed about Liz was she was dressed in a strapless tan ankle length dress,” Max said.

“Was her hair fixed in anyway?” Ava asked.

“No. Why are you both asking me this?” Max asked.

“Max because we need to know before we answer anything. So, did she looked fixed up?” Lonnie asked.

“No. She didn’t have her hair fixed or have any make up on. Now tell me why?” Max asked.

“Max then whatever called you and Liz to the dream world or land did it without warning,” Lonnie said.

“But who called us there?” Max asked.

“I guess that is the question,” Ava said.

“Serena why are you so quiet? Do you know something about this?” Maria asked.

“People told me different things can bring two people together in the dream world or land,” Serena said.

“Well whatever it was didn’t freak Liz out. That must be a good thing, right?” Max asked.

“Yeah that is true,” Ava said.

“Whatever or whoever was controlling it didn’t I don’t know,” Max said.

“Max we can’t let Liz do the sacrifice. She needs to stay with us,” Cal said.

“I agree with you Cal,” Max said.

Right at that moment Cal’s desk phone started to ring. Cal reached out and pushed the speaker button.

“Hello,” Cal said.

“Cal have you talked to Max?” Liz asked.

“Liz what is wrong?” Cal asked.

“Cal somehow Max was in my dream land. I want to know why and how?” Liz said.

“Liz honey calm down and drink your coffee,” Diane said.

“Yes, Diane and thank you. Cal?” Liz asked.

“Are you still at the Evans house?” Cal asked.

“Yes. I stayed to make sure they are safe,” Liz said.

“Liz why do you seem freak out that Max was with you in dream land?” Carrie asked.

“I’m not freaked. I’m just shocked that he was there,” Liz said.

“I bet that was shocking,” Cal said.

“Hello Max and everyone,” Liz said.

“How did you know?” Maria asked.

“By the way Cal talked. Hold on a sec,” Liz said.

What Cal and the others didn’t know was Liz pushed the speaker button, so the parents could hear everything.

“OK. I’m back,” Liz said.

“Liz were you serious about making the sacrifice?” Max asked.

“Max let’s put it this way I’m willing to do whatever it takes to protect my family and friends,” Liz said.

“Liz that doesn’t answer my question,” Max said.

“Max, I did answer your question,” Liz said.

Maria, Isabel, Tess noticed Max was starting to get mad. So, they decided to change the subject.

“Liz where are Diane, Philip, Amy and Jim?” Tess asked.

“Jim went to the police station to check on somethings. Diane, Philip and Amy are here with me sitting at the table,” Liz said.

“Hi Honey,” Diane, Amy said.

“Hey mom,” Maria, Isabel, Tess said.

“Is everything going OK at school and at your apartment?” Amy asked.

“Mom everything is good. Cal and his family have been great with everything,” Maria said.

“Max stop spazing,” Tess said.

“Why is Max spazing?” Diane asked.

“He is spazing because he is mad at what Liz said.,” Isabel said.

“Well tell him it is too bad it is my decision. Not his,” Liz said.

“Liz, we know that. But Max doesn’t like it,” Tess said.

“Well too damn bad,” Liz said.

“Lizzie you need to calm down. You know what will happen with your powers when your mad,” Cal, Carrie said.

“I’m trying,” Liz said.

“Good,” Cal said.

“I don’t know if we asked. this or not. But what happens when Liz is mad?” Michael asked.

“Easy if she gets mad or upset she would shock anyone. You would see green lightening all over her body,” Lonnie, Ava said.

“How do you know that?” Diane asked.

“We saw her getting mad at Zan and Rath. She wanted to teach them not to piss her off,” Ava said.

“You didn’t help them,” Amy asked.

“At the time we knew they deserve it for what they did to her,” Lonnie said.

“Oh wow,” Amy, Diane said.

Right at that moment Jim walked into the house and into the kitchen. Liz turned and saw Jim’s face.

“Oh shit,” Liz said.

“What is it?” What is going on?” Cal, Max asked.

“Liz if I show you a couple of pictures will you please tell me what you think?” Jim asked.

“I’ll try,” Liz said.
Hey Everyone
Thank you for reading and leaving feedback. I'm really grateful. I hope everyone will read and leave me feedback on Bounty On Love.

L-J-L 76

Return to “Alternate Universe With Aliens”