Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult)Epilogue 7/14/19 Complete

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 37 5/22/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Seeing auras is a rare power, I'm so glad to see Liz has that power.
And no surprise, Max is the pure white aura.
Hope Tasha will be okay.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 37 5/22/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

RoswellFan68 Yes Max and Liz are meant to be together.

Carolyn Yes seeing auras is a rare power. Liz having this power will help her to see the evil within. Would Max have any other color of an aura other then white?

Part 38

Kara watched as the group walked into the medical center. She could understand both Serena and Jena upset at the news of Tasha's injuries. But it looked like the new young princess was having trouble controlling her emotions.

“Thank you for coming so quickly.” Said Kara
“After you get Serena and Jena set up I want to know everything you do about what happened to Tasha.” Said Max
“Of course Your Highness.” Said Kara knowing it was her prince speaking on her friend.

Liz focused on Kara and noticed that she seemed to have dark pink aura. Kara noticed Liz looking at her.

“Are you ok Princess?” asked Kara
“Yeah. I’m fine.” Said Liz
“She is starting to develop her gifts. She see's auras.” Said Max
“Before you leave I would like to double check something.” Said Kara
“Do you think there is something is wrong with me?” asked Liz
“No nothing wrong. It's just you only had your mind opened to these gifts yesterday. In the small sample of humans advanced like you in normally take six months to a year before any sign of gifts appear. Most of those in women it happens after they conceive their first child. Now you chose to go on birth control for the first year of the bonding. So unless you fall into the 5% that birth control doesn't work on there is no way you can be pregnant. So I just need to do a scan to find out why your gifts are coming so fast.” Said Kara
“Uh ok.” Said Liz

It took ten minutes to set up Serena and Jena to give blood. Once she was sure they were going to be ok. She left a nurse to watch them. Zane took a seat next to his wife with their daughter. Kara then led Liz and Max next door to an exam room. Liz sat on the exam table while Kara did her scan. Both Max and Liz saw Kara raise her eyebrows as she looked over the scan.

“That might explain things.” Mumbled Kara
“Kara is Liz ok?” asked Max
“I just don't know how I missed that before.” Mumbled Kara
“Tâv ŕa (Damn it) Kara!” Yelled Max

Kara turned at hearing Max use the old Paylor language curse.

“Serena teach you that Your Highness?” asked Kara
“I heard her say it enough. Is something wrong with my wife?”
“Sorry. She is in perfect health. I think that I found the reason that Liz's powers are coming forward so fast. It seems that she has a tiny amount of Antarian DNA in her. I believe that one of her ancestors was used for experiments. As you know scientists from the empire did test on humans about 150 years ago. My guess is this ancestor had some deadly illness and they injected Antarian DNA in order to cure it.” Said Kara

Liz thought back to her childhood. She remembered a story her Grandma Claudia told her. It was about her Claudia's mother. Liz's great grandma having polio as a child. While it wasn't consider deadly. It did cripple people.

“My great grandmother on my dad's mother's side had polio. It is a disease that was spread through contaminated food and water back before the first world war on earth. A vaccine was developed and extradited it for the most part. It wasn't deadly most of the time. But would leave the victim at least partially paralyzed.” Said Liz
“Do you know her name? I could see if there are any records.” Said Kara
“Elizabeth Johnson. I was named for her. She died a year after I was born.” Said Liz

Kara wrote down the name and looked at Liz.

“Well Liz, I would say that you are one special young woman.”
“I'm no one special.” Said Liz
“Yes you are.” Said Max leaning over to kiss her.

Kara could only smile. It was nice to see a royal couple show affection for each other.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 38 5/23/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

So Liz has a little Antarian DNA.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm so glad Serena and Jena could donate blood for Tasha.
That was a complicated situation on Liz's father's side that provided her with a small amount of Antarian DNA.
I agree with Max, Liz is indeed very special.
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

RosweFan68 Yes Liz has a little Antarian DNA.

Carolyn Yes it is good that Serena and Jena could donate blood for Tasha. Liz is indeed very special.

Part 39

Serena sat next to her cousin's bed after giving blood. It had been a long time since she last saw Tasha. They had exchanged letters a few times with the help of Quinn the house manager. Tasha always told her that he watched out for her.

“I wasn't there when this happened. I never would have let that bastard near her.”

Serena turned to see Quinn standing in the doorway.

“Who let this happen to my cousin?” asked Serena
“Serena, I can't tell you that. We both know you will go off half cocked and do something stupid that would cost you your life. I am going to tell the Prince everything I know.” Said Quinn
“Tell me something Quinn. Why do you give a damn about Tasha?”
“I love her. I hate what her life is. Before you ask I never have had sex with her. If that ever happens I want it to be her choice.”
“Like that can ever happen. She is owned by Kivar he will never let her be freed.”
“Tasha has been helping me get the evidence needed to bring Kivar down.”
“What do you mean?”
“Serena, Kivar is behind the poisoning of my father.” Said Max coming in.
“Why doesn't that surprise me?” mumbled Serena
“He is planning to frame you.” Said Max
“Qåhgë!(shit!) You got to be fucking kidding me! I may hate the King but I would never kill him!” said Serena
“My mother and I know that. Rena, if I thought you were capable of something like this I would never have trusted you with Liz. Liz being able to see your aura proves you are a good person.” Said Max
“You only have her word for what my aura looks like.” Said Serena
“Liz wouldn't lie. Serena, Tasha is going to get justice I promise that.” Said Max

Serena turned back to her cousin and hoping that Max would be able to keep his promise.

Liz sat in the waiting room with Zane and Jena waiting for Max to come back with Serena. Lashasha was squirming in her mother's arms trying to reach Liz.

“Jena, may I hold her?” asked Liz
“Uh sure Princess.” Said Jena

Jena handed her daughter over. Lashasha smiled and wrapped her little arms around Liz hugging her. Both Zane and Jena raised their eyebrows in surprise. They had never seen their daughter take to anyone like that before.

“She is such a sweetie.” Said Liz
“Thank you Princess.” Said Jena
“Jena, drop the Princess thing unless protocol calls for it. If we are alone like this just call me Liz.”
“I am not sure I can.” Said Jena
“Honey, it's ok. I know you aren't use to having a member of the Royal family to be so informal. But until a few months ago Liz wasn't a Royal. She was a poor young lady struggling to live on a dying planet.” Said Zane
“I will try.”
“That's fine.” Said Liz
“Did you leave any family or friends behind?” asked Jena
“No. Everyone I loved on earth died.” Said Liz
“I'm sorry.” Said Jena
“It's ok. I like to think I am starting to build a new family here. There are a couple sayings I heard growing up. Family isn't always blood. Also friends are the family we choose for ourselves.”
“Darling, what Liz is trying to say is that as close you and Serena were. She is like your sister.” Said Zane

Jena nodded. She was beginning to really like her future Queen.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 39 5/25/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hope they will be able to bring down Kivar.........soon!
Liz is already making a new family on Antar.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Kivar needs to be eliminated.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Uh I wouldn't count on Kivar going down for a bit. Liz is making a new family.

RoswellFan68 Yes Kivar does need to go down.

Part 40

Kivar walked through his house to a locked door. He entered the code to open the door. It opened and he walked in. The occupant of the room turned to look at him. He didn't speak to the girl, a girl who looked just like his daughter Tess. But this wasn't Tess. This was her twin. A twin that no one knew about. Not even Tess knew she existed.

“What is it father?” asked the girl
“You will take Tess's place as the mate of a lowlife that works for me. He must never find out you aren't Tess. That means seeing it is well known your twin is a slut. I will be sending someone shortly to fuck you.”
“Father no!”
“Ava! You will do as I say! Do I make myself clear!”
“Yes sir.”

Kivar left relocking the door. Ava walked to her window and started to cry. She knew her father blamed her for the death of her mother. She had never seen her twin. She could only hope that the mate her father was forcing on her would treat her well.

Tess moaned as her favorite slave thrust into her. She always felt satisfied after having his dick inside of her. He grunted as he dumped his load into her. He knew better then to withdraw before she was ready. She grabbed his balls and began to squeeze them hard. He moaned as he began to harden. She smiled as she felt his dick take life again. The slave began to thrust into her again. She dug her nails into his badly scared back. It had taken nearly 200 lashes before he gave up fighting his fate. He now understood that he was to fuck Tess until she passed out or told him to go. Kivar walked in wishing he had handled Tess differently. But he couldn't change the past. Once the slave grunt his release he ordered him to go.

“Damn it father I wasn't done with him!” yelled Tess
“You are done Tess. Get dressed and meet me in my office. You have twenty minutes"

Kivar left and Tess dressed after taking a quick shower. She arrived in her father's office five minutes late.

“You're late!” yelled Kivar
“What does it matter?”
“You will learn to be on time or you will not survive what is ahead of you.”
“What do you mean father?”
“It means that I am done with your failures.”
“I don't understand father.”
“All you had to do was get that stupid prince to bond with you! But you acted like a brat. Now the Prince has bonded with a human.”
“I can get him from the bitch.”
“You really are stupid aren't you? You can't get him from that human whore! Bonding is for life!”
“So that is why you never took another mate after mother died?”
“You are finally getting it. But don't worry I have plans for you.”

The door opened and two men came in. One grabbed Tess the other placed a black ban on her arm then handed a case of money to Kivar. Tess was led away screaming. Kivar placed the case on his desk opened it and smiled as he counted the half million dollars inside. Xad would be sending Tess far away to be the whore she acted like.

TBC

RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 40 5/26/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I feel sorry for Ava. She is nothing like her father or sister.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Building A New Life (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 40 5/26/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Poor Ava.........what did she do to deserve this??
Wonder what Kivar's plans for Tess are???
Thanks