Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie (AU M/L ADULT) COMPLETE 5/5/17 + A/N 5/5/19

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable (AU, M/L, ADULT) Ch 4, 5/30/15, p. 3

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow I can't believe Liz remembers all of that from a young age. Michael is still the same and Isabel I don't know about. I'm glad Max was there when Liz needed a bin to throw up in. All I can say is this Max is cocky and flirty. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing yet. But I can't wait to read what will happen when Liz gets out of the bathroom. And I can't wait to find out what Liz tells Max she sees. So please come back with more?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I don't know if I like this Max.........he comes across as very arrogant.
Wonder if Liz will be able to resist his charms later on??
Thanks for the new part,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Great part!
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

Great update
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

FIVE

Post by max and liz believer »

Natalie36 - Welcome :D And thank you for reading - and feedbacking :D
Roswelllostcause - Well...yeah.... :wink: Thank you for the feedback!
mela3 - Yep, this Max is a bit different, but I'm happy to hear that you're liking him :roll: Thank you for the feedback!
Eve (begonia9508) - Drunk Liz is not so much in control of choosing rooms... :wink: Thank you for the feedback!
L-J-L 76
All I can say is this Max is cocky and flirty. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing yet.
That is the question, isn't it :roll: Thank you for the feedback!
Carolyn (keepsmiling7) - Don't give up on Max yet. Not everything is as it seems... Thank you for the feedback!
saori_1902 - Thank you :D
AlysLuv - Thank you :D

From FOUR:

Raising a trembling hand to point at the door I added curtly, “If you excuse me. I need some one-on-one with the toilet. And you are not invited.”

He chuckled and gave me a mock salut, his body straightening as his clicked his heels together. “Aye aye, my lady.” He walked backwards out of the room, his eyes clinging to my body as he repeated the slow once over of my body he had done earlier that night, and with a hand on the doorknob, he added, “Let me know if you need some…uhm,” his eyes heated as his eyes stopped on my lips, “…assistance.”

Anger heated my cheeks - and something else that I would rather not admit. “Get out!”

He grinned and stepped out of the bathroom, pulling the door closed behind him.

“She doesn’t remember.”

“How can she not remember? It happened just twenty minutes ago.”

“She’s really really drunk, Iz. She fainted. I would bet she has major blackout issues right now.”

“We can’t trust that. Would she really admit to seeing what she obviously saw? I mean, come on. It must’ve freaked her out. There’s really no question about that when she tried to escape the room by crawling past us, is there? If you saw what she saw, would you let that person know that you knew? Like Michael said, she’s smart. She knows to keep her mouth shut until she gets to the police station and tells them everything she knows.”

My steps slowed as I moved down the corridor. The conversation was obviously not meant for my ears - or anyone’s - and I had the sinking feeling that it was about me.

The person who was withholding how much she knew only to later take it to the…police (?) was undoubtedly me.

I frowned, trying to sift through my muddled brain which was starting to clear up. Throwing up a great part of alcohol and excreting another part in your urine would slowly bring your body back from the worst of the intoxication.

I knew that something big had happened earlier. That much was clear from how Max had reacted, demanding answers out of me that I didn’t have. Unfortunately for me, Max was telling his sister the truth right now; I had no idea what had happened, what Isabel was so afraid that I had seen. I cursed my eager overconsumption of alcohol for making me forget and with every overheard word from that room at the end of the hallway, my interest was exponentially piqued.

What I had witnessed must have been a major deal.

What were the rich kids hiding? Had I walked in on them snorting a line of cocaine? Someone having sex with someone they shouldn’t? Selling counterfeit products?

“Calm down, Iz. I’ll keep an eye on her, okay? If she knows something, I’ll know.”

My heart missed a beat at Max’s serious promise to his sister and I was instantly conflicted as to if I should be elated or distraught that Max was going to ‘keep an eye’ on me from now on.

I reached the doorway from which the conversation was being carried and pushed the door open. The gorgeous siblings were facing each other, Isabel’s arms folded defensively across her middle and Max’s hands running frustratedly through his dark hair. They both paled as they whipped their heads towards the door as it moved to let the light from the hallway into the dark room, revealing me.

“You do know that ‘stalking’ is illegal, right?” I asked, with a raised eyebrow, leaning against the doorframe.

“Liz,” Isabel breathed, her face turning an even whiter shade of pale, and fear was creeping into her eyes before she looked at her brother, her lips tightening along with the arms around her middle.

She’s gonna break herself in two, I thought.

Max didn’t meet his sister’s worried eyes, which were searching out his for comfort, but kept looking at me, one emotion after the next sifting through his eyes. It was impressive to watch. How the ever-so-in-control-Max-Evans completely lost control of his emotions, momentarily wearing his heart on his sleeve.

“And,” I continued, when the rich ones seemed to have lost their ability to speak, “if you are so worried that I actually saw something that I shouldn’t mention to anyone, you probably shouldn’t discuss it where someone else might hear.”

There was panic in Max’s eyes, before they went cold, his mouth settling into a thin closed-off line. I ignored how his emotions were affecting me - making me ache to comfort him, to put him at ease, to reassure him that I wouldn’t tell his secret (even if I knew what it was) - and continued lightly, “It might just be a good idea to wait to discuss your secrets until after all of the millions of guests downstairs have left. Since, you know, I’m probably not the only one to occasionally wander off to the second floor in the search of a toilet.”

“You really don’t remember?” Isabel asked, her eyes shining with unshed tears, and I was once again struck by her visible vulnerability. Just like her brother, Isabel was not normally known to show weakness.

For some reason, whatever had happened was scaring the living daylights out of Miss Isabel Evans and sympathy curled around my heart making my eyes soften with sincerity as I replied, “I understand that it was probably something important, something you really don’t want anyone to know.” I shrugged. “I don’t really care what it is you’re messed up in. That’s your business.” I took a step into the room, unwavering in my attempt at easing Isabel’s fears, “I don’t remember. Honestly.”

I felt Max’s contemplative gaze on me, sending warm shivers down my spine. Isabel held my eyes desperately, unaware of the tear that was sliding down her cheek.

I chose to not acknowledge it, keeping my tone light as I hitched my thumb in the direction of the door and concluded with, “I’m just gonna find Maria now; return to that infamous party of yours.”

Getting no reply, I hesitantly worried my lower lip for a second before turning and heading for the door. His warm and steady hand around my upper arm made my breath hitch and my body reached a halt while desire relentlessly beat through it. How was it that as the effects of the alcohol were slowly ebbing, his touches caused an increasing level of desire in me? Didn’t the absence of alcohol usually make people less horny, not the other way around…?

I swallowed back my thoughts, afraid that he might be able to read them on my face, as I turned to look at him. A small gasp floated across my lips as I discovered his proximity, his face a breath from mine, his eyes shining with gold. I could feel his body heat spread into mine, the place where his hand was holding onto my arm burning.

“Thank you,” he said softly and goosebumps spread from top to toe.

“For what?” I whispered back.

His eyes fell to my lips and a new emotion flickered through his eyes before he returned my curious regard. “For making her feel better.”

My voice automatically matched his in softness as I explained, “It’s the truth.”

“Yeah,” he said and I frowned as he looked almost disappointed, before dropping his eyes to the floor and taking a step back. “I hope so.”

Why did I get the feeling that Max Evans wanted me in on their secret?

With that, he released me from his grip and my knees felt wobbly as I exited the room.
“Are you okay?” Maria stared at me with large wide-open eyes. Intelligence and sobriety had returned to her face. I figured that Maria had also started to recuperate from her drunken spell.

“Where were you?” she continued. “I was looking all over for you. Were you upstairs? I heard no one is allowed upstairs. Did you know that? I’ve always wonder why that is. Such an odd rule.”

I couldn’t get a word in, nor a letter, even if I had tried. But I’ve learnt a long time ago that there was no real use in trying. Maria gripped my upper arms, her eyes moving over my face, as if trying to pull the answers out of me. “You look different. What happened? Did something happen?” She frowned, tilting her head to the side. “How much did you have to drink anyway?”

I opened my mouth to answer (after all, Maria had been just as drunk as me when I had left her), but was cut off.

“I just saw Max and Isabel coming down the stairs. Where you up there with them? Alone?” Her eyes looked ready to pop out of her head, when something on my face apparently answered her question. “Oh my God. You were! You were alone up there with them! What did you talk about? What did you do? Did you see their rooms? I bet they have the most incredible rooms.” Maria sighed dreamily, “Oh, what I wouldn’t give to see Isabel Evans’ room… She’s so amazing. Don’t you think so?”

I inhaled deeply and shrugged, shutting my mouth again. No need to try and get a word in when Maria was happily engrossed in one of her private monologues.

“I would happily kill someone to have her wardrobe,” Maria mused. “And that body.”

“Do you have a crush on Isabel Evans, Ria?” Alex asked, as he came up behind Maria with a raised eyebrow.

“Haha,” Maria said, not amused. “Very funny.”

Seeing my chance at getting two cents in, Alex and I looked at each other and exclaimed in unison, “Denial!”

Maria narrowed her eyes. “Aren’t you the comedians.” Her eyes drifted in the direction of Isabel Evans and added simply, “It’s just that-“

“‘Her beauty is out of this world’,” Alex and I recited in chorus, a phrase Maria had used way too many times.

Both Alex and I knew that Maria harbored no romantic feelings towards Isabel. Maria was as straight as an arrow. Her admiration of Isabel wasn’t even based in envy or jealousy, it was the simple awe of one starstruck woman.

It was just too much fun to tease her about it than not.

Maria’s eyes had turned dark and stormy at our grins and her full luscious lips tightened. It looked as if she was about to turn and walk away, when her eyes flashed triumphantly and a slow smile spread across her lips.

Uh-huh, that’s not a good look.

“Alex,” she purred, hooking arms with our mutual tall male friend. “I have it on good authority that Max Evans has a thing for our Ms. Lizzie here.”

Alex’s eyes widened in surprised interest and my heart skipped a beat as I felt heat brush my cheeks.

“Really?” Alex drawled, eyes twinkling as he appraised me as if suddenly seeing me in another light.

I scoffed, not even convincing myself of my nonchalance. “She’s pulling your leg, Al.”

“No no,” he said slowly, his whole face shining. Alex always loved a good piece of gossip. “Tell me more. What has made the elusive attractive bachelor of Roswell High finally realize what a gem our little Lizzie is?”

“Shut up,” I said quietly, which was drowned out by the loud music around us.

“You should’ve seen how close he was standing to her before,” Maria added, leaning into Alex conspiratorially. “How he whispered in her ear. What bedroom secrets did he whisper, Lizzie?”

“Is Evans unaware of Lizzie’s animosity towards him?” Alex mused. “He mustn’t be aware that she has deemed him as her life nemesis.” Alex grinned at Maria and I rolled my eyes at their attempt at discussing me without including me in their conversation.

“Hey, I’m standing right here,” I grumbled.

“I think that’s part of the challenge - part of the attraction,” Maria answered Alex’s musings. “I think Max is tired of all those other girls always throwing themselves at him. It’s much more fun with someone that goes out of her way to actually avoid him. But when their paths occasionally intersect…” Maria blew her cheeks out as she brought her hands together only to let them fly apart with a “BOOM.”

Alex eyes widened theatrically as his eyes glittered. “Really?”

Maria nodded. “Explosive. Which only proves that no one,” Maria grabbed my cheeks and pouted her lips while she addressed me as a child, “can resist this face.” I pulled her hands away, annoyed. Maria grinned. “No one. Not even Max Evans.”

“And speaking of…,” Alex said and hitched his thumb into the direction of the kitchen. “Look who’s staring at her right now.”

I froze as I looked in the direction of Alex’s hitched thumb and caught Max’s eyes as he leaned casually against the doorframe of the large kitchen behind him. The light from the kitchen illuminated his shape, darkening his face, but there was no question that - out of all the people milling around the living room - he was looking at me.

“Oh my God,” Maria cried and I noticed her little jump of joy out of the corner of my eye. “He so is! Liz, Liz, Liz…”

She grabbed a hold of my arms and angled me towards her when I wouldn’t acknowledge her fast enough. My dazed eyes tried to focus on her as I imagined myself feeling the caress of his gaze on my body across the room.

“Liz, do you know what this means?” she asked excitedly.

My silent reply and dumbfounded expression must’ve told her that I didn’t have a clue as to what she was getting at.

“This could be your ticket into the exclusive clique of the school. This could be your connection to-“

“Isabel?” I asked and raised an amused eyebrow.

Alex didn’t disappoint, immediately jumping on the train Maria had tried to steer away from herself earlier. “Oooh, so that’s what this is all about. Your solution to get close to Isabel…” He pointed at her winningly. “I knew it!"

When I’d managed to steer the attention away from me and had easily succeeded in engaging Maria and Alex in a banter, I casually looked over my shoulder in the direction of the kitchen. But my body already knew the truth before my eyes confirmed it.

He was gone.
He had told his sister that he would keep an eye on me. And even though I had informed him at the party of the illegal nature of that action, Max Evans surely kept his eye on me.

It came to a point where I almost expected him to be hiding under my bed or jump out from behind my shower curtain. But no, he wasn’t in my way, stealing my air or hogging my personal space. He was just…there. A constant presence in the background of my ordinary regular life.

Maria plopped down beside me on the plastic chair at one of the many colorful tables of the school cafeteria, unceremoniously banging her tray against the table surface. “What’s up with him?”

I looked up at her breathy question, traced the annoyance in the words, and followed her gaze towards The Vampire Table (as I liked to call the table always occupied by Isabel, Max and Michael during lunch). I vaguely noted Michael leaning back on the chair, balancing it on its back legs, casually chewing the end of a straw as he pretended to listen to Isabel. Isabel, who with her shiny golden hair braided in an intricate side braid, ending over her shoulder, her glistening pink lips and bewitching twinkle in her bright eyes, was engrossed in a vivid monologue (based on the fluid movements of her hand gestures).

It didn’t take my eyes long to find their way to the dark-haired boy seated opposite Michael, like a moth being drawn to a light. He was leisurely poking the salad in front of him (when did a teenage boy eat salad for lunch?), while he seemed completely oblivious to the conversation going on around him. The reason for this might be that he was looking straight at me. I quickly averted my searching gaze as our eyes met, hating myself for the blush that instantaneously spread across my cheeks.

“He’s ‘keeping an eye’ on me,” I grumbled sarcastically, in reply to Maria’s rhetorical question.

Maria’s eyes were ploughing into my head, trying to forcibly tear my thoughts apart to offer her an explanation. I had realized a second too late that perhaps I shouldn’t have said that.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Maria asked, her voice terse. “Has he actually told you that he would keep an eye on you? And why would he do that? I mean, of course, if he had a crush on you - which isn’t all that unlikely, mind you - it would be socially acceptable to stare at you from afar, but why do I get the feeling that this has nothing to do with hearts and flowers?”

I put my sandwich down on the plate. I had lost my appetite.

Astutely avoiding my best friend’s questioning eyes, I unconsciously worried my bottom lip as I stared out over the desert landscape stretching out in front of the school. “It’s nothing, Ria. They were just fooling around.”

I could practically feel her frown. “‘They’?”

I shrugged and tried to keep my tone light. “The vampires, of course.”

Maria didn’t approve of me calling the most beautiful people at our school vampires. She never had, she probably never would. The air darkened around us with annoyance as Maria continued prodding, “Cut the BS, Liz. Why is Max Evans keeping track on you?”

When I didn’t answer, she continued - a trace of fear creeping into her voice, “Did something else happened at the party? He didn’t…” she swallowed loudly and squeezed out the words with a croak, “force himself on you, did he?”

My head whipped up to look at her sharply. “Of course not!” I watched her visibly relax at my vehemence and I clenched and unclenched my fists before taking a deep breath and supplying the information of, “I overheard a conversation between those three and they are afraid that I will reveal it to the rest of the world or something. I think that’s why Max is watching me; trying to stop me from spilling the beans.”

I was trying to ignore the way Maria’s eyes were practically bulging out of her head. But it was getting increasingly difficult. Especially since she looked ready to explode if she couldn’t get the next words out fast enough, “What was it? What did you hear?”

I smiled at her sweetly, almost regretfully (what Maria wouldn’t kill for possible gossip like that), and shrugged with a light, “I don’t remember.”

“You-“ Maria spurted and there was a small twitch in the corner of her eye as she squeaked, “You don’t remember?”

I shook my head, not sure of how I would handle this Maria who was about to dissolve into a pile of disappointment and anti-climax. I was tempted to string her along for awhile, tease her, but for some reason I didn’t really feel up to it. Almost as if I knew that whatever I couldn’t remember wasn’t a laughing matter. Why else would Max be so intent on watching my every move - if the ramifications of someone knowing weren’t huge?

“Sorry,” I mumbled, and chanced a glance in Max’s direction. I wasn’t surprised to meet his eyes this time. But this time I lingered, perplexed by the dark look in his eyes.

Can he hear our conversation?

A chill rushed down my spine and then I chuckled to myself, turning back to Maria. Of course he couldn’t hear us. He was on the other side of the canteen.

“How can you not remember?” Maria asked, gripping my right wrist with both of her hands, her nails digging into my skin.

“I was really really drunk,” I answered and looked pointedly at her grip, “That kinda hurts, Maria.”

Maria let me go with a sullen, “Sorry.”

My expression softened as I looked at Maria and took in her disappointed expression. Maria lived for gossip - especially gossip about her favorite trio. “Believe me, girlfriend. You’d be the first one I tell if I remembered.”

A weak smile graced her cherry glossed lips, “You really don’t remember, do you?”

I shook my head. “Not a single word.”

Maria chuckled and shook her head in amazement. “You really were completely hammered that night, weren’t you?”

“Parties don’t suit me, apparently,” I answered, smiling at her.

“Nah-uh,” she shook her head and pointed at me. “Don’t even try to use that as an excuse to avoid all future parties.”

I bit my lip to drown my smile. “I wouldn’t dare.”

My whole body broke out in tingles as I felt his warm breath brush against the shell of my ear, whispering through some loose tendrils of my hair.

“I would give my right arm to hear what you were discussing with Maria just now.”

His body heat was wrapping around my back as I swallowed, forcing down the kindling of desire to let my indignation take control.

“That’s none of your business,” I answered and had to clear my throat around the thick blanket of emotions his proximity elicited.

“There’s nothing you needed to confide in her, then?” he asked, his voice soft, caressing my innermost secret yearnings.

I emptied the contents of my tray into the trash, placed the empty tray in the pile of companion yellow trays to the side and turned to face him. I mentally gulped as my eyes connected with his, his face within kissing distance. Except for an experimental kiss between my friend Alex and I when we were twelve, my lips hadn’t met a boy’s lips. But right then, with his amber eyes framed by dark long lashes studying my face, an expectant semi-smile on his well-defined lips, and the the softness of his bangs against his forehead, I was overwhelmed by the need to kiss him. To feel those somewhat smug lips on mine.

I was instantly appalled by my weakness to his charms, obviously reacting just the way he was intending me to. I consciously squared my shoulders and straightened my neck, in a half-hearted attempt to appear more confident and determined than I felt. I had a feeling that whatever I did, he knew. He knew that I was only putting on an act. I knew this because of the glint in his eyes as I turned around and because of the hint of smugness replacing that curious smile.

But that didn’t stop me from trying.

“I still don’t remember, if that’s what you’re insinuating,” I bit out, putting my hands on my hips and assimilating all possible irritation through my eyes at him.

The smug slipped off his face, only to be replaced by contemplation, as he reached out and touched the tendril of hair that had escaped from my pony tail.

“You’re really beautiful, Ms. Parker,” he mumbled, caressing my hair between his fingers and I felt myself go beet red with heat, dropping my eyes to avoid the unexpected open emotion in his eyes.

What’s up with this guy? It was frustrating me to no end that I couldn’t categorize him any longer. He was no longer the simple potential bloodsucker or the third member of an unattainable beautiful triad. In the last three days, which included the party, Max had shown so many sides of himself that my head was spinning. And I was pretty sure he never intended for most of them to be seen. Ever since the party, he seemed to have lost some of his strict control and air of nonchalance, instantly attracting my attention. Who didn’t love a good mystery?

And Max Evans surely was a mystery. Before the Halloween party, I had him pegged as a two-dimensional superficial guy, who had the face of a model and unfortunately was very well aware of that fact. I had heard the rumors of him being with girls, all ranging from the rumor that he never went beyond kissing to the outrageous sickening detailed rumors of hot steamy sex. Considering his behavior, I’d always assumed the second rumor to be the correct one. A person didn’t carry themselves like that if they weren’t a player.

A fact that should have been even more cemented in light of his recent behavior, his invasion of my personal space, his insinuations, and his rather intimate touches (at least considering that we were basically on an acquaintance level). Interestingly enough, the more words he spoke to me, the more half-threats he threw in my direction and the more acts of vague intimidations played against me, the more his mask seemed to be slipping. I found myself getting more peeks of the smiling guy in the family photographs in his home.

So… even if I were dying of curiosity to figure out what secret I was supposed to be hiding, in a way I didn’t ever want to regain that memory. Because what if that memory was so horrible that it would ruin the conflicting image I had of him, taint the intrigue of his personality.

And then his hand left my hair and his fingers brushed along my jawline, and coldness seeped into my soul. I froze. So did Max. I was still not looking at him, but I could feel the worry and fear in the small tremble of his fingers against my skin as an evasive fragment of a memory fluttered through my brain. Something that screamed at me to step away from him. To get away from his hands.

His hands. Danger.

I took an abrupt step backwards, my lower back crashing into the pile of trays, which skated to the floor like a big thick pack of cards. We both jumped at the loud sound of plastic trays hitting and spilling out across the floor, but we didn’t turn towards the incident that had hushed the conversations of the rest of the canteen.

Max’s hand was frozen, mid-air, where my face had been just a second ago. His face was pale and there was fear with a chilling touch of panic in his eyes, tempting me to wrap my arms around him and pull him in for a hug. His expression screamed ‘Lost little scared boy’ at my maternal instinct and I wanted to protect him and ease away his worries.

Instead my mouth opened and bleak words were whispered, “I have to go.”

I turned and felt his hand brush against my arm, “Wait.”

His voice was unrecognizable, pleading, frightened. I didn’t wait. I didn’t turn.

I ran.

TBC...
Last edited by max and liz believer on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable (AU, M/L, ADULT) Ch 5, 6/2/15, p. 4

Post by Roswelllostcause »

I think the reason that Liz is acting the way she is, is because she has a thing for Max and won't admit it even to herself. But bit's good that she is seeing a different side to Max. Hurry back with more!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I think Max and Liz like each other. But I can understand that Liz doesn't know or understand Max. So Max is really keeping an eye on Liz huh. That is going to be interesting. Will Liz remember Max healing Isabel? How will Liz remember? Will Liz see Max heal Isabel or Michael again? Will Max end up healing Liz? What will Liz do when she sees or remembers? Will Liz be scared of Max, Isabel and Michael? Will Max and Liz keep bumping into each other? Will Max and Liz talk to each other a lot? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz admit their feeling towards each other? Will Max and Liz start dating? Will Max and Liz fall in love? Will Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria become couples? Will Liz, Alex and Maria help Max, Isabel and Michael? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Can't wait for more.
Lots of questions........Liz's actions.........Max's actions.......
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:Can't wait for more.
Lots of questions........Liz's actions.........Max's actions.......
Thanks,
Carolyn

I agree with Carolyn! The more you go on with the story, the more its become complicated and I have a suspicion at why Max reacted this way! I have the feeling that he saw what Liz is... and she doesn't want him to know it! :lol:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

nice part :)