A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 38 7/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I'm so happy that Nicholas and his men are arrested for what they did to Jessica. I'm glad that Michael saved her. And I'm glad that Jessica let Michael help her. Wow I love how Diane explained the connection with Max and Liz. I think it is so great that Max and Liz are soul mates and will always find each other. I laughed at Max and Liz's little agreement about baby name. Think that was cute.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

so glad they saved another girl
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part!

Liz is really one happy woman! I am looking forwards to my soul mate, since I was born and I am still waiting..................

EVE :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm with Liz.......no Sereno for my son either.
Max and Liz are perfect for each other.
Thanks,
Carolyn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Of course they're soulmates! :D

Great chapter

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 39 7/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Thanks

Natalie36 Thanks

Eve You aren't the only one who is looking for their soulmate!

Carolyn You know Max will let Liz name their baby whatever she wants.Yes max and Liz are perfect for each other.

max and Liz believer Yes they are soulmates!

Part 39

Kat laid on the beach of the lake with her head on Justin's chest. They had just come in from swimming.

"Kat?"
"Yeah Justin?"
"I know you like me. But is it just as a friend or could you ever love me?"
"Justin, I am not sure what you mean."
"Kat, the truth is I had been watching you since the day I arrived before I ever came up to you. That day when I saw you sitting there crying my heart broke for you. I know that Jenny has been your only friend, almost like a sister to you. Then she got married and you were alone."
"Yeah."
"Kat, I really like you."
"I like you a lot Justin. But I don't know if it is love."
"Relax darling. We don't have to rush anything."
"Thank you."

Kat sat up turned to face Justin. He sat up and pulled her into his arms. Her heart started to race as he held her gently.

"Kitten, I want to kiss you."
"Then do it."

Justin leaned in and very softly placed his lips on hers and gave her a sweet kiss. He pulled away only to have her pull him close again and into a deep and passionate kiss. He lowered them so that Kat was on her back and he was on top of her. While she may not be sure of her feelings but he knew her actions were telling him that she loved him. But he would not push her to do anything she wasn't ready for.

Kara finished her exam of Jessica. She hope that Nicholas paid with his life for what he put this girl through. She had to seadate her to complete the exam. Nicholas didn't have the resources that Kivar had, so she had been without any kind of medical care. Jessica now had an infection that only had one cure. A blood transfusion from a blood family member that had the antibodies. But that was going to be hard to come by. She walked out of the room to find Michael waiting.

"Well?" Asked Michael
"It's not good Michael."
"What's wrong?"
"She wasn't given the aintiviruses."
"What she got?"
"Javden."
"Damn!"
"I already put her DNA in the computer. Her only hope is that she had a family member brought here."
"How is Christina?"
"Doing much better."
"That's good."
"Yes. She is no longer in constant pain. She will never have children of her own. But I did find away to heal most of the damage. Through I can't promise that sex will ever be comfortable for her. The only way that she will know is to have sex."
"So she will be released soon."
"Yes, and if Uncle Philip will approve I want to take custody of her."
"I am sure he will."
"Thanks little brother."

Michael gave Kara a hug and then headed back to the palace.

Jenny laid next to Zane as he slept. She couldn't believe that she was going to be a mother. She could still remember Kivar's angry voice as he told that doctor to kill her baby. But this time she knew that she would have her baby grow inside of her. She felt Zane wrap his arms tightly around her as he woke.

"Hey how you feeling?" Asked Jenny
"A little sore but other wise OK. What about you?"
"I was a little sick earlier. But other than that OK."
"Sick? You sure you are OK?"
"Yes. Morning sickness is very normal early in human pregnancy."
"That is good to know. I would hate for anything bad to happen to you."
"As long as I have you I will be fine."

Zane gave Jenny a kiss and they laid in bed together.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I feel so sorry for Jessica. I hope they can find a family member to help her. I wonder who is Jessica's family. I think Kat and Justin are in love. I hope Kat and Justin will admit their feelings for each other and be in love and be together. I think it is very cute how Jenny and Zane are concern with each other. And want to be there for each other too.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

There's no need for Kat and Justin to rush things. But I hope things will work out for her.
Poor Jessica....she's got big problems.
And sweet Jenny......the joys of morning sickness.
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part!! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 40 7/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Justin and Kat are going to take things slow. She is still confused as to what she feels for him. He won't rush her.

Carolyn Justin is going to be very patient with Kat. He knows that she when through something horrible and doesn't want to scare her away. Yes there are big problems for Jessica. Jenny is going through the joys of morning sickness, but you will see she isn't the only one!

Eve Thanks!

Part 40

Max watched as Liz woke. She always looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. He pulled her closer and kissed her.

"Morning beautiful."
"Morning honey."
"You feel OK this morning?"

Just then Liz got out of bed and made a run to the bathroom. Max was right behind her and grabbed her hair as she threw up. Once she was done and sank down to the floor he grabbed a washcloth from under the sink and wet it with cold water before holding it gently to Liz's face.

"Thanks Max."
"You sure you are OK?"
"Yeah this is normal."
"Well I still think you should have Kara make sure you are doing OK."
"Relax I am going to see her in a couple days. We have a little matter to clear up later today."
"Oh yes! You need to officially become a princess."
"Yes. Nicholas had to go and screw that up on our wedding night."
"Yeah I know. But you never have to worry about him again. For trying to kill you, he will be put to death."
"Really?"
"Liz, the day you came here you became part of this family. As a member of this family it is a crime for anyone to hurt you."
"Yeah?"
"Oh yeah. You feeling better?"
"Yes."
"OK. I am going to send for Kat to help you get ready ok?"
"Ok."

Max gave her a kiss and sent a seward to find Kat.

Jenny stood in front of Zane marking sure his dress uniform was straight. She looked at the ribbons and medals. She had no idea that he had earned these things.

"You ok Jen?"
"Yeah. I just didn't know about the ribbons and medals that you have."
"This is really nothing. Most of them are standard issue."
"You are so modest."
"Honey, I would give them all up if I could take back what that monster did to you and Kat."
"You can't change what happened. I am happier then I have been in my whole life."
"You know you get to go with me today."
"I don't even know how to act in the Royal Court."
"Just stay quite and follow my lead."
"What will I wear? I don't have anything that would be right to wear."
"Already taken care of."

Zane pulled a dress from the closet. While it was nothing close to what Liz wore it was still a very nice dress. It was light blue the skirt came to her ankles.

"This is beautiful."
"Jenny, Liz is going to be given a lot of responsibilities. She will need a couple of asstents. You are the first one she has chosen. But that also means that you will be given new clothes to go along with it."
"Why me?"
"Liz, cares about you and Kat, honey. Very few know what Kivar did to you."
"They have kept it a secret?"
"Yes. Jen, the Royal family are very kind people. Yes King Philip is a bit gruff. But has a good heart."
"They have treated me with nothing but kindness."

Zane gave Jen a kiss and then she changed so that they could head to the Royal court.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639