Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 55 Complete 9/6/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 55 Complete 9/6/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Title Street Rat
Author Roswelllostcause
Disclaimer Roswell is owned by a lot of people I am not one of them. I am only borrowing the characters. I will return them. Maybe!
Category M/L AU with aliens
Rating Adult
Summary Two hundred years ago humans were brought to Antar as forced labor. One hundred years later they fought and won their freedom. What happens when the Crowned prince falls for a poor human girl.

A/N I know that some of you may have read this over at Roswell Haven. But I decided to post it here now too. So enjoy for the first time or enjoy for another time!

Part 1

She made her way into the druggist shop. She knew what she was doing was wrong. But her sister was sick. She needed medicine. She reached for the bottle that she knew had the medicine that could help her sister. She shoved it into her worn bag and headed out of the shop when she was grabbed.

"Where do you think you are going you stupid little thief?" Asked a gruff voice

She turned to face the druggist. He was a tall man well over a foot taller than she was.

"I'm sorry. Please my sister is really sick. She is the only family I got. She might die without this."
"You have any money?"

She dug into her bag and pulled out three brass coins. No where near enough to pay for the medicine. The druggist looked at her and the coins. He took one of the coins out of her hand. Letting her keep the other two.

"Go human. I don't want to see you in here again."
"Thank you sir!"

She ran from the shop and down the street.

"You have a heart Shane." Said a well dressed woman
"I have seen that girl and her sister before you're Highness. She has to be desperate. She normally will do odd jobs for anyone to get money for food."
"Her sister younger?"
"About two years. Their parents were killed in a fire a couple years ago. Been on their own ever since. From time to time I have left them food. Never much just some bread and cheese."
"Where do they live?"
"An old shack just outside of town. Why you asking?"
"If her sister is as sick as she claims she needs a doctor."

Shane nodded and told the Queen's driver how to get to the shack. It only took a few minutes for the Queen's transport to arrive at the shack. The Queen had no idea how the run down thing was still standing. She got out of the transport and ordered her personal guard to open the door. Then she walked in to see the girl from the shop trying to get her sister who was laying on a mat on the floor to take the medicine. She knelt next to the girl and looked at the sick one.

"She needs a doctor."
"Can't pay for one you're highness." Said the girl.
"You and your sister are coming with me. I will see that she is taken care of. You as well. You will not last long without food and medical care yourself."
"We will be fine. Always have been."
"Honey. I understand. But there is no shame in accepting help when you need it."
"OK. But as soon as Serena is better we are leaving."
"You won't be stopped. Your sister's name is Serena what about you?"
"Elizabeth, but I like to be called Liz."
"Nice to meet you. Victor here will carry your sister out to the transport."
"Ok."

Liz watched as the big man very gently lifted her sister and carried her out of the shack. She followed and joined him and the Queen in the transport.

TBC
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:18 am, edited 35 times in total.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 1 7/30/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Roswelllostcause great start to an interesting story. Glad the queen and the shop keeper are trying to help Liz and Serena. Hopefully the queen will be able to help Liz and Serena.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

this sounds good can't wait for more
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Goody. You are posting it here as well. I'll be reading it again.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Shane and the Queen are very kind.
It's nice to know there are people like that on any planet.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Thanks

Natalie36 Here comes more!

Carolyn Yes Shane and the Queen are very kind.

Part 2

Two hours had passed since the Queen had brought Liz and her sister to the palace. Liz watched as two maids bathed her sister. She had taken a bath while the doctor had examined Serena. Serena was very sick.

"Miss please let me examine you. Your sister will be fine while I do." Said the doctor

Liz looked at the woman who wasn't more than ten years older than she was. She nodded and sat on the edge of the bed. The doctor did her exam then reached into her bag and pulled out an injection.

"You have the beginning of the same illness your sister has. But I can give you something that can clear it up in a day or so as long as you rest."

Liz bit her lip.

"I don't want to leave Serena."
"I see no reason you would have to. I realize that the Queen has had a room across the hall prepared for you. But it won't hurt for you to stay with your sister."
"Doctor, will my sister get better?"
"Depends on how she response to the medicine. But there is a chance we may have to do a transfusion. But it would have to be the blood of an antarian healer."
"That would change her wouldn't it?"
"Yes."
"If it comes to it. I want you to do it. I can't lose my sister."
"I need you to sign the consent."

The doctor pulled up the form on her tablet and handed Liz the tablet pen. Liz read the form slowly making sure she understood it then signed her name.

Crowned Prince Maxwell walked into his mother's study. He saw her on the sofa.

"Mom you wanted to see me?" Asked Maxwell
"Yes Max. I brought two young ladies back with me from town."
"What does this have to do with me?"
"They are human sisters. One is very sick."
"You are thinking that she may need a transfusion."
"Yes."
"There must be more to this. You don't bring poor sick humans or antarians home with you."
"You are right. There is something about the older one. Mind you that they are not very apart in age. But with as sick as the younger one is I have trouble reading her.
"Mom, you know dad is trying to arrange my marriage to Lady Tessa."
"Max, do you feel anything for Tessa?"
"Not the way I should to marry her. I am not attracted to her at all. It takes most of my restraint not to tell her to shut the hell up when she talks."
"Humans, still have a lot of trust issues with us."
"I know."
"Max, if you can possibly gain the trust of Elizabeth, it could go a long way to help the relations with the humans."
"Father will never approve of me being with a human."
"Max, this girl is special."
"My guess is she won't leave her sister until she is well."
"You are right."
"Mom, I have to pick a project soon. I know what I want to do."
"What is that?"
"Health care for the poor."
"That is a wonderful idea."
"Thanks mom."

TBC

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 2 7/31/16

Post by max and liz believer »

Hmmm... This sounds really interesting, Helen :) I'm intrigued!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm loving reading this (again).
It's better the second time around.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Jo Thank you hope you enjoy it!

Carolyn Thanks! Enjoy!

Part 3 One week later

Liz watched as the doctor looked over her sister. She could see that it wasn't good news.

"She isn't responding is she?" Asked Liz
"Not as well as I hoped. We have to do the transfusion."
"Do you know of a healer? I know they are rare."
"The Crowned Prince is one. He has already agreed to it. Liz, you know that there is one major side effect."
"I read about it before I signed the form. Serena will be changed. Not fully human any more but not a hybrid either. She will be some where in between."
"Yes. You are sure about this choice?"
"Will she recover without it?"
"No."
"Then I am sure. She is the only family I have."
"Very well I will send for the Prince. It is best for the blood to go right from him to your sister."

Liz nodded. She had yet to meet the Prince. Sure she had seen him once in a while in town. But never been close to him.

Max rolled his eyes as the blond blue eyed young woman came bouncing down the hall. He really couldn't stand her.

"Max!" She screeched
"Lady Tessa, you have been told more then once that you are to address me as Prince Maxwell, Prince or you're highness." Said Max
"Forgive me you're highness. But I don't understand why? I mean we are going to marry one day." Said Tessa
"Lady Tessa, if that day ever comes then I will consider letting you call me Max. But until then, you will address me properly is that understood?"
"Yes my Prince."

Just then a young page came running up to them.

"My Prince, Dr. Kara sent me." Said the page
"She needs to do the transfusion?" Asked Max
"Yes, you're highness." Said the page
"My Prince why in the hell are you going to help that stupid human street rat?" Asked Tessa
"Lady Tessa, you will never speak of my mother's guests like that again is that clear?" Said Max
"Yes you're highness."

Max followed the page down the hall to the room the human sisters were sharing. He knocked on the door and Dr. Kara opened it.

"Thank you coming my Prince." Said Dr. Kara
"I am glad to help." Said Max

He looked at the bed where he could see one girl with long brown hair sitting in a chair holding the hand of the one in bed who had reddish brown hair. He could see that while there were differences between them. But you could also see that they were sisters. He walked over to the chair and spoke softly to the girl.

"We haven't met yet, and I am Prince Maxwell." Said Max
"I know who you are my Prince. I am Elizabeth Parker. This is my sister Serena." Said Liz
"It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Parker. Now what do you say we see about helping your sister get well?"

Liz nodded. Max could see the fear of losing her sister in her eyes.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 3 8/1/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Tess hasn't been taught good manners.......and who says they will actually get married?
Serena is fortunate that the healer has come to help her out.
Thanks,
Carolyn