Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 55 Complete 9/6/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 42&43 8/30/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn I am sure that it will be a very happy honeymoon.

L-J-L 76 Yes it will be hot and steamy.

Part 44

Liz woke with the feeling of soreness between her legs. She smiled as she remembered what had happened not that long ago with the man she loved. She looked next to her to see that Max was awake and had been watching her.

"Hey." Said Liz
"Hey honey. You feeling OK?"
"Yeah. Just a little sore."
"Well we can't have that."

Max placed his hand over the area that he knew was sore and within a few seconds the soreness Liz had felt was gone.

"Thank you."
"Liz there is something we really need to talk about."
"What is it?"
"How much do you know about the connections antarians have with their mate?"
"Not very much. But I know that both have to be open about it. Both have to want it."
"That is normally the case. There are rare times that one can be formed without even trying."
"Really?"
"Yes. More than once I have had to fight to keep one from being opened between us. I only did that because I don't know how you feel about having one with me."
"Will you explain the connection to me?"
"Sure. Antarians can form a connection to their mate. This connection is completely mental. Though if strong enough the mates can pick up on the others emotions. But mostly they can only sense when the other is near. But not all antarians have connections to their mate."
"Why don't they?"
"Some still have arranged marriages. They don't always have a connection. Due to the fact that it is a mental connection, there are flashes at times between the mates. Flashes are images, normally memories. But those only happen during heighten emotional states. The ones that don't have a connection a lot of times have a lover. Liz, if you are willing I want a connection with you."
"I want it with you."
"Liz are you sure?"
"Yes. Max, you said yourself that you are having trouble fighting it. So it would be better for both of us if we just let it happen. Maybe part of me deep down has been trying to reach out to you for it."
"So next time it starts just let it happen?"
"Yes."

Max kissed her and before either realized it their passion took over them and they were making love again.

Kivar watched the younger sister of the bride of the prince. She was shopping in the capital city. He had a plan that the stupid royals would never see coming to bring their end forever. That human bitch was going to help him weather she wants to or not. They will not see their undoing until it is too late. He signaled his man to grab the girl and bring her to his transport.

Ten minutes later the girl was dragged into the transport with her hands tied behind her and a gag in her mouth. He grinned at her when he saw the fear in her eyes.

"Well you are lovely for a stupid human. But don't worry I am not going to fuck you like the slut you are. Well not for a while yet. You are going to do something for me first."

He watched as she tried to scream through the gag. He grabbed her by her hair causing a muffled scream.

"Now I am going to take out that gag so that we can talk about how you are going to help me kill the royals. Well we will keep your slut of a sister alive. I need a good whore for my needs. By now hopefully the stupid prince will have started to break her in nicely."

Kivar pulled the gag out of Serena's mouth. She spit at him.

"You are out of your fucking mind if you think I am going to help you." Said Serena
"My dear you don't have a choice."

Kivar placed his hands on either side of her head and forced her to look deep into his cold blue eyes. Serena screamed as he forced his way into her mind. He was surprised that she was so strong as she tried to fight him. He had done this before but never had anyone fight him like this. But he was in. Once in it was easy to gain control of her mind. He broke the connection and watched as she passed out. He now had control over her.

Kara walked into Julia's room with a smile.

"You are well enough to leave the medical center." Said Kara
"So?"
"In the morning someone from the palace is going to pick you up."
"What?"
"The Queen has taken custody of you. You are going to be living in the palace and will have a teacher to help you get an education."
"There has to be a catch."
"No catch. Queen Diane is a very caring woman."
"No one does nothing without wanting something in return."
"There are some people who are nothing but kind to those that need it."
"Yeah sure. I go live in the palace and will be treated like I am family. Not going to happen."
"Julia, in time you will learn that I am right."

Kara headed out of the room and saw her brother Michael waiting.

"So how is she?" Asked Michael
"Not good. Michael, she is so broken. I don't know what to do."
"Everyone will just have to try and help her."
"Yeah. So we going to go find that ring for Maria?"
"Yes sis."

Part 45

Serena woke with a pounding headache. She looked around and found herself in her bedroom.

"Nice to see you awake."

Serena looked to see Kara sitting by her bed.

"What happened?" Asked Serena
"Your guard found you passed out in an alley. Do you remember what happened?"
"No."
"Well I ran a full scan and couldn't find anything wrong. Have you ever passed out before?"
"I think once. But I hadn't eaten for a couple days. I was cleaning the windows for the druggiest. It was after that he started to leave food for Liz and me."
"There is only one thing I haven't checked."
"What is that?"
"I will have to do a brain scan. There are a few antarians that can do mind control."
"How will a brain scan help?"
"When they take control there is heighten activity in the brain. It is much easier to pick up in humans than antarians. But I don't have the scanner here. I need to go get one. I want you to rest until I get back I want you to rest."

Serena just nodded. Kara left and Serena's eyes grew dark and she got out of bed and made her way to the door. She stopped in the kitchen and picked up a very sharp knife. It was time to take out the royal family.

Liz sat on the beach with her feet in the water watching the sunset. Max sat next to her. After they had made love the second time that day, they took a shower together. They ended up making love in there too. They then got dressed and had something to eat. After that Max and her had taken a walk on the beach.

"Liz?"
"I'm OK Max."
"You have been kind of quite since our shower earlier."

Liz smiled and leaned over to rest her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry."
"I just want to make sure that I didn't do anything wrong. That I haven't made you feel like we had to have sex."
"Max, not one time when we made love did you force me. I wanted it as much as you did."
"Is there something on your mind?"
"I have been thinking about the connection."
"What about it?"
"That I want to do it."
"Are you sure? I mean once we are connected only death can break it. Though some believe that if the two who share the connection are soulmates then even death can't break it. That the two souls will search for each other for all time."
"I understand that. Max, my heart tells me this is right. I made a promise to my grandmother before she died that I would always follow my heart. That I would listen to it. My heart is telling me that I should have this connection with you."
"OK. Let's go inside."
"Sounds good."

Max stood up and reached down and took Liz's hand helping her to her feet. They headed inside and to their bedroom. Two of the servants who had watched Max grow up when he came with his family smiled at him and his wife.

"Zetta, they are so right for each other. They will do great things for all of Antar."
"Yes Karthron they will."

Leanne ran into Larick's office out of breath.

"Larick! We need to get an urgent message to the palace! Serena is going to try and kill the Queen!"
"What? Leanne did you have a vision?"
"Yes! Serena is under mind control!"
"Shit! Kivar is going to use her to kill the royal family?"
"Yes! We must hurry!"

Larick opened a communication with the highest urgency code to the King. It only took seconds for the King to come on.

"Lord Larick what is so important?" Asked Philip
"Sire, you need to secure Miss Serena. Leanne had a vision. She is under mind control. She is going to try and kill your wife."
"Leanna is sure of this?"
"Sire, my vision are almost never wrong." Said Leanne
"I will take care of it. Thank you."

The communication ended and now all they could do was wait.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 44&45 8/31/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

What can be done to stop Serena?
When will Kivar get what's due to him?
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

poor serena
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Serena has to fight that stupid bastard. Don't let him control you. Let's hope the warning comes in time.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn There maybe something that can be done to help Serena. Just not right away. It won't be long before Kivar pays!

Natalie36 Yes poor Serena!

Part 46

Serena walked into the Queen's study with the knife hidden behind her. Diane looked at the teenage girl and knew as soon as she saw her that there was something not right with her.

"Serena are you ok sweetie?" Asked Diane
"I am fine just a headache."
"Maybe you should lay back down and get some rest."
"I will be fine."
"Serena, I really think you should go back to bed."

Sererna glared at her with cold unseeing eyes and pulled the knife from behind her. Diane looked at it and knew that she was in trouble.

"Serena, you don't want to do this."

Serena grabbed her head just then and screamed.

"Diane, I don't want to hurt you! I can't fight him! He is too strong! He wants me to kill you!" Said Serena

Diane went pale realizing what was going on. The girl was under very strong mind control. There was only one man who was strong enough to do that from a distance.

"Serena listen to me. You have to fight him! Kivar will win if you give in to him."
"I can't!"

Just then Kyle came through the door and shot Serena with a stun gun. Serena fell to the floor dropping the knife. Diane looked at the young soldier who was crying. She knew how much he cared for the girl laying unconscious on the floor. She bent down and checked on her.

"She is alive. Breathing fine and has a strong pluse." Said Diane
"Oh god I didn't want to hurt her!" Said Kyle
"Kyle, you had to stop her. Kivar has taken control over her. He has done it in such away that she is very aware of what she is doing. Do you have any idea what kind of guilt Serena was going to have if she actually hurt any of us?"
"How do we break that monster's hold on her?"
"I don't know. Let's get her back to her room. I am going to have Kara keep her sudated."

Kyle reached down and picked up the woman he loved and carried her to her room. Philip met his wife in the hall and watched the young soldier carrying the sister of their new daughter in law away.

"Are you OK Diane?"
"Yes Philip. It is going to be hard to free that girl from Kivar's grasp."
"If I didn't think it would harm her I would just have that bastard taken out. But mind control is such a rare ability."
"I know. There is a chance Serena, will be fine if Kivar dies or she could die too."
"There is also the chance the part of him that is in her mind will remain, or if he dies while still in her mind that she will have brain damage that will leave her alive but unable to speak or do anything on her own ever again."
"Until we can see if we can free her I will have Kara keep her sudated. As much as I hate the idea. Right now she is too dangerous not to right now."
"True. I will wait a few days before we inform Maxwell and Elizabeth."
"I agree let them enjoy their honeymoon for a while."

Max and Liz returned to their room and sat on the bed together.

"OK Liz, I am going to place my hands on either side of your head. I want you to look into my eyes and Liz and let your mind go blank."
"Ok."

Max placed his hands on either side of Liz's head and they looked into each mother's eyes. That was all it took and the connection flared to life. Memories flew between the two of them. They both saw each others childhood and other important parts of their lives. After a few moments Max broke the connection and looked at Liz.

"You OK Liz?" Asked Max
"Yes. Max, that was wow!"
"Yeah."
"Uh I have this like buzzing in my mind."
"That is the connection. I have it too."
"Will it always be there?"
"Yeah. But after a while you won't notice it. You should be able to learn to focus it. Then you might pick up on how I feel or even when I am near you but don't see me."
"I think I understand."
"I knew you would."

Max leaned in and gave her a kiss.

Part 47

Diane walked into Serena's room to see her hooked up to a brain scanner. She turned to Kara who was watching the read out.

"How bad is it?"
"It's not good. I don't know if I can free her."
"Kara, is there anything you can do?"
"You're Highness, I wish there was. But not at this time. You believe that Kivar is the one responsible for this?"
"Yes. He has very strong mind control powers."
"I wish I could do more. But there really isn't anything I can do. So you want me to keep her unconscious?"
"Yes. Until we find away to break Kivar's hold on her, she is too dangerous."
"What are you going to do about the fact she was planning yo kill you?"
"Once she is free, she will not face any charges. Serena, is being used as a pawn by Kivar. Philip has already ordered that Kivar be arrested. But he has to be brought in alive."
"Good, because if he dies there is a chance that she could die, or have brain damage. There is also the possibility that the part of him that is in her mind will remain."
"Kara do you think it is possible that Liz might be able to reach her and help beak her free?"
"Depends, if she went through a connection with Max it is possible. But we would need someone like Isabel to get her in Serena's mind."
"We will have to call Max and Liz back from their honeymoon early."
"I will keep an eye on her. If there is any change I will let you know."
"Thank you."

Kara watched her Queen leave before turning back to the teenage girl wh was in a deep sleep.

"Serena, I pray that you will recover. I hope that you understand that this is not your fault. You had no choice. But that bastard will pay."

Kivar threw the young boy who brought him his meals against the wall. Some how they had stopped his puppet from comepling her mission. The boy just laid there crying.

"Get out of here!" Kivar yelled at the human boy.

He tried to stand but fell. He then crawled out of the room in pain. Kivar knew that it was only a matter of time now before the Royal Guard came for him. But the fact he still had a hold of the girl was in his favor. They had to keep him alive until his link to her was broken. He never would break it willingly oh they might find away to force the break. But it may come at a price for his human puppet.

Kyle sat outside the door to Serena's suite. He was worried about her. He had not been near her since he was forced to stun her in order to protect the Queen.

"Kyle."

He looked up to see both Michael and Zane coming down the hall.

"How is she?" Asked Zane
"Kara is keeping her in a drug induced sleep." Said Kyle
"You want to do something to help the woman you love?" Asked Michael
"Yeah."
"Then come on. We have orders to bring Kivar in. Only thing is we need to keep him alive long enough for them to find a way to break his hold over Serena." Said Zane
"Then let's go."

The three men headed out to bring in the evil bastard who was out to destroy their lives.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 46&47 9/1/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

This is a real big problem........it's a shame Max and Liz will have to cut their honeymoon short, but it will be worth it to change Serena and protect the Queen from Kivar's mind control.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

go get the bastard. i know they will find a way to help serena.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes it is a shame that the honeymoon is being cut short.

Natalie36 They will get the bastard and help Serena.

Part 48

It was early when Max and Liz were woken by a knock on the door. Max reached for his boxers and pulled them on. He made sure the sheet was covering his wife and made his way to the door. He opened it to find a servant with a piece of paper.

"Sorry to disturb you sire. But this message just came from the palace. It is from your mother."
"Thank you."

Max took the message and walked back to bed.

"What is it Max?"
"I don't know. I need to read it."

Max looked at it and turned to Liz.

"We need to return home." Said Max
"What's wrong?"
"Your sister needs you."
"What is wrong with Serena?"
"Liz, she tried to attack my mom."
"What?! No! She would never do that!"
"There is one way that she would. Kivar is one of the few that has mind control. If he some how got control of her mind then she wouldn't have a choice but to do what he wants."
"How did they stop her?"
"There aren't a lot details. I will have the transport gotten ready and we will leave right after breakfast."
"OK."
"Liz, you need to know that they are keeping Serena sedated."
"So she can't hurt anyone?"
"Yeah. Liz, we will find away to free her from this."
"I know."

Two hours later Max and Liz climbed into the transport and headed for the palace.

Leanne and Maria walked down the hall of the palace to Serena's suite. They both noticed to of the bigger guards standing outside the room.

"We have permission to see her." Said Leanne

One of the guards opened the door and they stepped in. The door closed behind them. Maria was the first to see Kara sitting on the sofa with her head in her hands. They both made their way over to her.

"How is she?" Asked Maria
"She started to wake an hour ago. I had to increase the sedition drug. I hate doing this to her." Said Kara
"Any idea how to break her free?" Asked Leanne
"I think that Liz might be able to. Isabel is going to take her into Serena's mind through a dreamwalk."
"Couldn't that be dangerous?" Asked Maria
"I will have all three of them on monitors. But this maybe the only way to reach Serena."

Liz watched out the window as the palace came into view. It was hard to image that her little sister was laying in a bed drugged so that she would stay asleep and couldn't hurt anyone.

"Liz, it will be ok." Said Max
"What if we can't free her from that monster?"
"Don't think like that."
"Max be honest with me. If Kivar dies before Serena is free from him will she be ok?"
"No one knows for sure. There have only been a few cases of this happening. Two died when the one controlling them died. One remained under control. One ended up with brain damage. Two others were fine."
"So it is a mixed bag?"
"Yeah. Kivar no matter what will be kept alive long enough for us to try and free your sister."
"I love her so much."
"I know. She is more than your sister. She is your best friend."
"Yeah she is."

Isabel paced in her room waiting for Max and Liz to come home. She knew what they were going to do was dangerous. But she wanted to try she actually liked both Liz and Serena. But she had only once before taken someone with her on a dreamwalk and they weren't human. But Liz wasn't a normal human either. She only hoped that Max and Liz hurried.

Part 49

Max and Liz walked into Diane's study to find her waiting for them. Diane got up from her chair and pulled Liz into a warm hug.

"Mom, how is Serena?" Asked Max
"It's not good. The only thing Kara can come up with to free her is for Isabel to take Liz in using a dreamwalk." Said Diane
"Um what is a dreamwalk?" Asked Liz
"One of Isabel's gifts is the ability to go into someone's dream and see what is going on. The plan is for her to take you with her. Now this is only a mental thing. You will not be there physically. Just your mind. Normally the person it is being done to doesn't even know it is happening. But you will need to find your sister's inner self and help her to fight the control Kivar has taken from her." Said Diane
"Before we try this I want to see my sister." Said Liz
"You do understand that we are keeping her asleep?" Asked Diane
"Yes Diane, I do. But I need to see her."
"I'll take her to Serena's room and then get Isabel." Said Max
"Your sister is waiting in her room for you." Said Diane
"Thanks. Come on Liz." Said Max

Max led Liz to her old room. Two guards stood outside the door. One reached over and opened it. Both bowed their heads as the young couple walked in. They saw Maria and Leanne sitting on the sofa. They saw the newlyweds come in and the women got up to hug Liz. Just then Kara came out of Serena's bedroom. Liz saw her and pulled away from her friends.

"How is my sister?" Asked Liz
"Not good. If I wasn't keeping her drugged then there is a good chance she would be attacking someone." Said Kara
"Can I see her?"
"Yes. You do know what we want you to do right?"
"Yeah. But I want to see Rena first."
"That will be fine."
"Liz, I am going to go get Isabel OK?" Asked Max
"OK."

Max left and Liz headed into Serena's bedroom. She walked over to thee where Serena laid hooked up to different monitors. Liz sat on the edge of the bed and pushed her hair off her face.

"Hey Rena. I don't know if you can hear me or not. But I am going to try and help you. I am scared but I can't lose you sweetie. You are not just my sister but my best friend."
"Liz?"

Liz turned to see Isabel and Kara in the doorway.

"Hi Izzy." Said Liz
"Hey." Said Isabel
"Liz, before we begin I need to know if you have connected to Max." Said Kara
"Yes. What does that have to do with anything?" Asked Liz
"It is a good thing Liz. It means that you can't get lost in Serena's mind. That part of you will remain in the real world." Said Isabel
"What about you?" Asked Liz
"I will be fine. I am just getting you in. You are the one that has to do all the work." Said Isabel
"I want both of you to lay next to Serena on the bed. Liz you should between Serena and Isabel. I am going to hook both of you to a monitor. Just to make sure that you don't get trapped." Said Kara
"OK" said Liz

Liz took off her shoes and climbed onto the bed and laid next to her sister. Isabel then laid down next to her and took her hand. Kara placed the monitor device on each of their foreheads.

"Whenever you are ready Isabel." Said Kara

Isabel nodded and looked at Liz.

"Liz, clear your mind. Just think about your sister." Said Isabel

Liz nodded took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 48&49 9/2/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

poor Serena kept unconscious until Max and Liz return.
That's a scary process Isabel and Liz are about to attempt.
Can't wait to see if they succeed.
Thanks,
Carolyn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Street Rat (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 48&49 9/2/16

Post by max and liz believer »

Whoa... A lot of things have happened since last time I had time to read. Kivar is really up to no good. Not only is he using mind control, he's always making sure that Serena is fully aware of what she's doing so that her life would be ruined by guilt in the wake of possibly having killed a royal member.

On a happier note, I'm happy that Max and Liz decided to connect. Hopefully that connection will protect Liz now as she tries to free Serena from the mind control. I have a feeling it might not be easy. Liz is not exactly trained in these things. I'm hoping they will give her some instructions before she goes into that dreamwalk or that Isabel at least will be present in the background - guiding Liz.

And poor Kyle! Having to "hurt" the person he loves just to protect someone else/do his job. For his sanity (and not just Liz's), I really hope that Serena will be freed and return to them.

Looking forward to more!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa