Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 18 9/23/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I love that more secrets continue to come out.
Of course Michael is still suspicious.....
And Tess is lurking, wondering what is going on. Everyone better watch out even though they have the blocks.
Wonder when Liz will finally accept that Nancy did things only to protect her?
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 18 9/23/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes it was a lot to learn, and there is more to come. Tess is lurking and up to something.

Carolyn More secrets are going to keep coming. Tess is still a threat even with the blocks. It will take time for Liz to forgive Nancy.

Part 19

Liz early the next morning knocked on Serena's door. Serena opened the door and let her in.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Liz
"Still a little tired but I will be OK."
"That's good."
"What did you want to know?"
"Last night you didn't seem surprised that you and Kyle were bonded on Antar."
"I already knew about that. Kal told me. Kind of why he liked to keep me from a lot of people. He didn't want me to accidentally bond myself to someone. Not that it would have ever happened."
"Do you know what the bonding is?"
"Yeah. It can only be done once, and only the first time a couple is together."
"What do you mean by together?"
"Liz, it is a very personal thing."
"Please Rena?"
"Liz, you just called me Rena."
"I'm sorry. I won't."
"No it's fine. Actually Elexa called Trina, Rina all the time."
"Wow."
"OK back to the bonding. It happens when you open a connection as you make love for the first time. But it only works if both are virgins. The bond happens when you connect at the moment you give your virginity to your life mate."
"Thanks that is all I wanted to know."
"Sure. Liz, I don't know what is going on with you and Max, but you need to talk with him."
"Yeah sure."

Liz left and Serena had to wonder what was going on with her sister.

Antar Two years six months before the fall.

Trina smiled as she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist. She turned and kissed the man holding her.

"Jath, if my father caught us he would not be pleased."
"Trina, I love you."
"I love you too. But you know how my father is."
"Yeah. So how is Lex doing?"
"I talked to yesterday. She is beginning to feel comfortable with Prince Zan. But Duke Kivar scares her."
"I met the Duke once, not a nice guy."
"He also does not have any respect for women. He refuses to listen to her on how she should be addressed."
"Let me guess he does not use her title."
"Yeah. While the Prince has been nothing but a gentleman."
"Am I a gentleman?"
"Yes."

Gathron leaned down and passionately kissed Trina. She melted into his arms. She pulled away and looked him in the eye. She then took his hand and led him to her room.

"What are we doing here?"
"I thought we should go somewhere private."
"Trina, are you sure about this? Your father will kill me if he finds out."
"Not if we go through the full bonding."
"That is a major choice."
"I know. But the truth is you are the only one that I want to be with."
"You are the only one I want to be with."

Trina reach up and unbuttoned Jathron's shirt. Before long they had removed all their clothes. Trina could feel her heart start to race. She knew what she was about to do with Jathron could cause her father to disown her. But she would not be with someone she didn't love. They got into bed together she felt Jathron's hands as they moved over her body. Finally he moved his manhood to her core. He looked at her and she nodded. He pushed in gently stopping when he reached her barrier. Trina looked into his eyes and opened a connection between them as he took her virginity. Their love making was sweet and gentle. Both of them felt a warmth wrap around them. When they finally reached their climax there was a glow around them. They were now not only lovers but bonded mates. Only death could pull them apart now.

Roswell Present

Kyle was heading for the Crashdown when he saw Tess. She smiled at him and he felt a chill run through him.

"Kyle, want to get something to eat with me?" Asked Tess
"Uh no I am on my way to meet some of the guys from the team for a pick up game of basketball."
"Oh OK. Kyle have you met that new girl at the Crashdown?"
"No. I mean I have seen her and she waited on me once or twice but I don't know anything about her. Look uh Tess I really got to go."

Kyle took off down the street feeling a dull buzz in the back of his head. He knew that she had been trying to do something to him. He had to hurry and tell the others.

Tess watched Kyle silently crusing at the fact she couldn't get in his head. But it confirmed what she was thinking, that new bitch was in deed Princess Trina. Kivar was not going to be happy to hear this.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 19 9/24/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kyle couldn't get away from Tess fast enough.....
But she still found out what she was wondering.
Looks like everyone needs to be on their toes around Tess.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

Man all caught up and so many twists. I hope liz can get over what nancy did and can get all her relationships in order. I think serena is going to need all their help in the future :shock:
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi, I love the updates and there are so many twist and turns. Liz has a lot to work through. Max is going to have ti find a way to get Liz to talk to him , and I'm hoping that Liz kick Tess A**. I don't see Jeff or Serena getting Liz to forgive Nacy anytime soon. Please more soon!!

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn You are right. Kyle couldn't get away from Tess fast enough!

Natalie36 It will be a while yet before Liz's forgives Nancy.

Michelle17 Liz does have a lot to work through. It won't be long before Tess get's her ass kicked!

Part 20

Everyone arrived at the Parker's apartment by just before ten in the morning. Nancy looked at the eight teens. They still needed to learn a lot.

"Mom, you want to get started?" Asked Liz
"Sure. Now for the most part the races lived in peace. Though the native Antarians were in charge of everything. Many of my race of Braydons ended up as servants to the highest ranking families. While the Nex ended up in less desirable jobs. When Kivar didn't get what he wanted one of the three Princesses he chose to take the planet by force. He raised an army formed mostly of Nex. He made them promises that he would not honor."
"Why did he want one of the princesses?" Asked Maria
"He could rule with one of them. Though he really wanted Elexa."
"Why her?" Asked Michael
"Elexa, being the the oldest child of King Riker made her the heir to the throne. He planned to kill her father and take the throne for himself. She would have only been Queen in name. He would have had all the power."
"But things didn't go the way he wanted." Said Maria
"No they didn't. Gathron and Rath were not close so Rath never noticed when his brother started to spend time with Lonnie. Though Elexa did see them together a lot. She kept it to herself not sure how Zan would react. But their growing relationship was noticed at the ball to announce the engagement of Zan and Elexa. King Victron wasn't happy that they started to see each other. But he knew that they would be a good match so he let it go." Said Nancy
"Did they marry?" Asked Isabel
"It was their wedding that Kivar and his followers killed all of you." Said Nancy
"So they never got their happy ending?" Asked Alex
"No they didn't."
"Now about a month before the engagement ball Dana and Trina came to help Elexa get ready for the ball and then would stay until the wedding. Elexa, knew something was different about her sister as soon as she saw her. She waited until they were alone to confront her sister. Trina admitted to her sister that she bonded herself to Jathron."
"Did that happen often? I mean a couple bonding before they married?" Asked Max
"It was unheard of. And most definitely never a princess." Said Nancy
"Why is that?" Asked Kyle
"Proper women never had sex outside of marriage. It is possible to have sex and not bond. There were men that had concubines. But those were the kind of men that never let themselves become bonded to their mate. Once bonded it is for life. If you bond to your mate then you would not be able to be with another."
"So what they did was a bad thing?" Asked Kyle
"No. But as soon as Riker learned what they did they were married. It was a small and private wedding. Nothing like how royal weddings were done."
"What about Michael and me?" Asked Maria
"Well from the stories I heard they had a firery relationship from the get go. They started to fight the moment they met. Rath never hit Dana or anything. But the verbal arguments would were nearly daily. But it was easy to see that they loved each other. It was shortly before they died that they had become engaged."
"Nancy, I think we need to wake everyone's memories and powers." Said Serena
"You are right Serena."
"How do you do it?" Asked Isabel
"I send a small charge of power into your brain and after a rest your memories will slowly start to come out. I did it to Liz a few days ago. Kal woke Serena's a year ago."
"It doesn't hurt. You may not even notice that that it is happening." Said Liz
"It's true. But the memories are real slow in coming. Mostly mine have come in dreams. I do remember each of you. Liz is the clearest, then Kyle and Maria." Said Serena
"Who wants to go first?" Asked Nancy

The six teens who hadn't had it done yet looked at each other not sure if they were ready for this. Finally Isabel stood up and walked over to Nancy. Nancy smiled at her and placed her hand behind Isabel's head and sent a small amount of power in. The others saw the glow of Nancy's hand. Isabel then sat back down. The others each took their turn.

"OK now I think that covers almost everything." Said Nancy
"You forgot who is Tess if she wasn't Max's wife?" Asked Michael
"Tess is Kivar's sister. She is very dangerous and very deadly." Said Serena
"So is she like us or different?" Asked Isabel
"The eight of you are hybrids a mixture of human and antarian DNA. That is why until they start using their powers Liz, Alex, Maria and Kyle can pass as human on blood tests. Since their pods were the most damaged in the crash they can out earlier. Liz was the first at around a year old. Alex was next three months later then Kyle a month after that and then Maria six months after Liz." Said Nancy
"There are only four pods in the pod chamber." Said Max
"There is another chamber in there. That is where Kal and I placed the four damaged pods. Tess, maybe a hybrid but she may also be a full blood antarian. I would need her DNA to know for sure. But I do know that if she finds out who any of you are. Other than the ones she already knows about then you will all be in danger."
"So my remembering Tess in a pod is fake?" Asked Max
"Yes, in the main chamber we placed the pods holding Max, Isabel, Michael and Serena. In the secret chamber were Alex, Liz, Maria and Kyle." Said Nancy
"Are we sure these blocks Serena put on us will work?" Asked Maria
"They work. I ran into Tess on my way here. She tried to do her mumble jumbo on me. It didn't work. She was trying to get me to tell her what we were all doing here last night. She also wanted to know about Serena." Said Kyle
"Damn she is getting to close. That means she will call Nasado and get some back up here." Said Serena
"Where would she get back up from?" Demanded Michael
"Copper Summit Arizona. Kal found out that there is a sleeper cell of skins there." Said Serena
"Skins?" Asked Alex
"That is what the Nex are calling themselves here on earth. Has to do with their husks, the things that make them look human shedding. Kinda like how snakes shed their skin." Said Nancy
"That is just gross." Said Maria
"How do we stop them?" Asked Michael
"We have to break the seal on the husk. There is a spot just above the waist on their back you hit with the hardest thing you can find and that kills them." Said Serena

Liz looked at her sister and wondered if she had been told this or if she knew from personal experience.

"The only thing left is to train you in your powers. Serena and I are the most experienced so we will set up a time to work with each of you." Said Nancy
"I know how to use my powers." Said Michael
"Not to the level you need to." Said Nancy
"Michael, it would be a good idea to work with them. You need to work on your control." Said Isabel
"Fine whatever." Mumbled Michael
"General if you had control and your powers to the level you need them I wouldn't have been able to knock you on your ass last night!" Said Serena
"You got lucky." Said Michael
"Want to try me?"
"Back off Michael." Said Max
"Fine Maxwell. But the little princess better learn not to mess with me."

With that Michael stormed out of the apartment. Serena sighed knowing that it would be very hard to get Michael to trust her. After Michael left everyone headed out.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 20 9/25/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Action is on the way.......
So Kivar doesn't always get everything he wants.
Now we know how and when everyone was killed on Antar......
Interesting, it was unheard of on Antar to bond before the wedding.
Serena is right, it is time for all of their memories to be awakened.
Watch out for Tess and Nesado.......
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 20 9/25/16

Carolyn Yes action is on the way! No Kivar did not get what he wanted. Oh Tess and Nasado are out to cause trouble!

Part 21

After everyone headed out Max stayed behind for a few minutes.

"Max, I know we need to talk. But now isn't a good time." Said Liz
"When will it be a good time?"
"I don't know."
"I know you love me."
"So?"
"Liz, I don't know what you are so scared of."
"Can we just drop it Max?"
"No. Liz, I am not leaving until you agree to a time for us to talk about were things are going with us."
"I can't deal with this right now Max."
"Liz, I know this is all new to you. It's new to me too."
"You don't get it Max. I have started to remember being Elexa, and how she felt about Zan."
"How did she feel?"
"She loved him."
"She loved him?"
"Yeah. Max, I need time to sort out what I feel and what she felt."
"I can understand that."
"Max, give me a few days to work through this. I promise that we will talk about us."
"I am holding you to that. Remember I will come for you."
"I know you will."

Max leaned down and kissed Liz before heading out. Serena smiled when she saw Liz turn to face her.

"You love him." Said Serena
"Yeah so?"
"If you open your connection with him it will help you sort your memories out."
"I just need some time to deal with this stuff."
"I can understand that. So you told Max you remember him. Do you remember me?"

Liz smiled walked over and pushed a strand of Sererna's hair back.

"Yeah I do."
"Really?"
"Yeah, we were really close."
"Yeah we were. Liz, when I came here part of me did expect that we would get that closeness back. But I know that it will take time."
"It will. You aren't Trina, you may have her memories and some of her DNA, but you aren't her any more than I am Elexa. Though now that I have thought about it I did feel like something was missing from my life. But since you showed up I haven't felt that way."
"That is good."
"Rena, you remember a lot don't you?"
"Liz, I had my memories woken up a year ago. So yes I remember a lot. You will in time too."
"Thanks."
"But you really need to figure out your relationship with Max"
"I know. But I know but it's hard."
"Why did you break up with him any way?"
"I thought he had to be with Tess. That she was his destiny."
"Why in the hell did you believe a word out of that bitch's mouth?"
"I didn't. Well not at first anyway."
"What made you believe it?"
"The message from Max's mother on Antar."
"What message?" Asked Nancy from the door.

Liz looked at the woman who had raised her not in just one life time but two it turns out.

"The message that they got when they actived the orbs." Said Liz
"That is not possible. Yes the orbs are used for communication. But they can't store a message." Said Nancy
"What do you mean mom?" Asked Liz
"Those orbs only communicate with each other. Kind of like walkie talkies. They were sent for use in case we ended split apart. Though it would be much safer for Maria to link between the different groups to pass on information." Said Nancy
"Oh my god it was a mind worp!" Said Liz
"Yes it appers so." Said Nancy
"Liz if you let me I can go in and find out if there have been any other mind worps and remove them. The block only prevents new ones." Said Serena

Liz bit her lip. She knew that she really should let Serena do it. But it scared her too.

"Liz, look I know you are scared. But I promise that I will not go poking around in your head. I will go in remove the mind worps and get out."
"OK do it."

Liz and Serena sat down. Serena then placed her hands on Liz's head and was in. She found a number of altered memories from the past few months in Liz's head and removed them. She then broke the connection and looked at Liz.

"You ok?" Serena asked
"Uh yeah." Said Liz
"Liz, do you remember something different?" Asked Nancy
"Yeah, I over heard that bitch on the phone. She is the one that told Pierce about Max. She and Nasado have been in Roswell a lot longer then they claimed. In fact it was that bastard that shot me!" Said Liz

Nancy and Serena watched as Liz's eyes took on a golden glow and green energy spread across her skin.

"Liz, honey you need to get control of yourself. You could hurt someone you care about. Not to mentioned the fact that you could expose yourself." Said Nancy

Liz took a deep breath and closed her eyes. After a few minutes Liz clammed down and the energy disappeared and her eyes returned to normal.

TBC

Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 21 9/26/16

Post by Lillmonster »

Oh, that Tess. What a b.... I hope they will get rid of her soon. No one is safe with her around.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 21 9/26/16

Lillmonster Yes Tess is a major bitch! Her end is coming!

Part 22

Nasado walked into his house in Roswell to find Tess laying on the sofa.

"Why the hell are you laying around here?!" He yelled
"Well it seems that new bitch in town is defiantly Princess Trina. She placed a block on the Sheriff's son. Why I don't know!"
"What about the boy king?"
"I haven't been able to get near him. Now even Michael is starting to advoid me."
"Well Tessie if we don't give your brother what he wants we are both dead. That is if we can get off this god awful rock!"
"Well if Trina got to them there is no way for me to get into their heads to get them to do what I want!"
"Then we kill the stupid bitch."
"Oh and bring Elexa's wrath on us? You remember how protective she was of her little sister."
"So is the little Queen here?"
"Yes! Liz Parker is Elexa!"
"I should have killed her when I had the chance."
"You tried but then Max had to save her life."
"I am talking about when I kidnapped her! I should have killed her then."
"What are we going to do?"
"Well we still have a chance to destroy them. As long as the King and Queen haven't bonded. We can still destroy them."
"Wait if you kill Elexa then my brother will kill you."
"That is the first smart thing you have said today Tessanava. That is how you got yourself killed on Antar. You stabbed the little queen in the stomach."
"I know and Kivar snapped my neck."
"So we can't kill the little queen. But that doesn't mean that we can't hurt her."

Tess smiled at the idea of hurting Liz Parker before giving her to her brother.

Antar two years before the fall

Trina stood toe to toe with Rath the future general of the combined antarian army. The army that was now training together. In less then a month Zan and Elexa were to marry to bring the two kingdoms together under their joint rule. King Victoron was growing sicker everyday. None of the doctors or scientists knew what was wrong with him. They hoped that he would live until the wedding. Rath and Trina had not gotten along from the moment they met. She didn't understand what her friend Dana saw in the pain in the ass.

"Look Princess a training field is no place for a little girl like you!" Said Rath
"I am not a little girl! I am nineteen!"
"Like I said a little girl."
"You aren't general yet dumb ass!"
"It is only a matter of time. Why don't you go back to shopping and dressing in fancy dresses drinking tea or something?"
"You did not just tell me to go drink fucking tea!"
"So what if I did?" Asked Rath with a smirk.

Trina let out a garwl as her eyes flashed gold. She then flicked her wrist sending the soldier who was nearly a foot taller and hundred pounds heavier to the ground before storming off. Jathron who had been watching just smiled as Rath picked himself off the ground.

"You really should've pissed her off." Said Jathron
"You get that woman of yours under control Jathron! I will not have her getting in my way."
"Yeah, uh no. You see I know when to back off. I grew up with both her and Elexa. Both of them have fiery tempers."
"This is just fucking great! I thought Vilandra was bad but if what you say is true then they are far worse!"
"Then you throw my sister into the mix and you will be really screwed."
"Fuck."

Rath walked off pissed off.

"You know it is not nice to scare him like that."

Jathron turned and smiled at Elexa who had watched everything from behind a tree.

"Hello princess."
"Cut the formal crap Jath."
"It's good to see you Lex."
"You too old friend." She said hugging him.
"Zan won't get mad that you were hugging me will he?"
"No he knows you are with my sister."
"Yeah."
"So how is married life treating you?"
"Not bad though your sister is a handful."
"You knew that when you started to see her in secret."
"True."
"So how mad was my father that you two bonded before you married?"
"I actually thought that he was going to have me killed."
"Well you two broke a lot of rules."
"That is true. Listen Lex, do you think maybe you could talk to Rina?"
"I will try. But you know how she is."
"Yeah and I still bonded and married her."
"You love her."
"Yeah I do."

The two friends said goodbye and went off in their own directions.

TBC