Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 33 10/7/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank god for Serena. So glad Serena fixed what Tess did to Max and Liz. Hopefully Michael and the others will let Serena help them too. Someone needs to stop Nesado and kill Tess.

L-J-L 76
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Love the update. I can't wait for Max to realize what Tess is trying to do. Please post more soon

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Max is going to be very protective of Liz. Yes thank goodness for Serena and her powers!

L-J-L 76 It is a very good thing that Serena has shown up.

Michelle17 Max knows that that Tess is dangerous and will be more protective of Liz now!

Lurkers As always thanks for reading!

Part 34

It was an hour later that Serena and Michael came back to the living room. Michael had been the last of them to have the mind warps removed. Everyone could see how tired Serena was. She lost her footing but before she fell Michael caught her. He then carried her to the couch and laid her down.

"Rena are you OK?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. Just over used my powers." Said Serena
"Mind if I double check?" Asked Max
"Fine." Said Serena

Max scanned Sererna and found that she was just worn out and needed rest.

"OK you are fine." Said Max
"Told you You're Highness." Said Serena rolling her eyes
"What are we going to do about Tess and Nasado?" Asked Maria
"I don't know. But I don't like the idea of leaving Liz alone right now. If they find out who she is then either they will try and kill her. Or take her to Kivar." Said Max
"Max, sweetie don't talk like I am not here." Said Liz

Max turned red at getting caught by Liz.

"As much as I hate to admit it. The best way to protect Liz is for the two of you to bond. It will make both of your powers stronger." Said Diane
"What exactly is this bonding?" Asked Isabel
"It can only be done if the couple are both virgins. No form of birth control can be used, when they make love the first time just as the male tears through the female's virginity a connection between them must be opened. The connection must stay open during the whole time they make love. This is normally done after the wedding." Said Diane
"Uh you said that they can't use any kind of protection from pregnancy?" Asked Alex
"Well if they time it right for Liz's cycle then there is nothing to worry about." Said Diane

Liz got up and walked out of the room. She knew that it would have to be tonight. Or else they would have to put it off another month. This would be the time that she has at the lowest risk of becoming pregnant. She was lost in thought and didn't notice Max until he wrapped his arms around her.

"You ok honey?" Asked Max
"Yeah. If we don't want to wait a month or more then we have to do the bonding tonight."
"Are you sure you are ready for that?"
"Max, this is the time in my cycle that I am at the lowest risk to get pregnant."
"Are you sure that you want to do this?"
"Yes. I mean it maybe a little sooner then I thought we would. But we will be much safer if we do this."
"I know."
"Max, don't worry so much."
"I will try."

Liz smiled and kissed Max.

Antar present

Lyndra and Shava looked over the reports coming in. They both knew that Kivar had people on Earth and close to the Royal court.

"Lyndra have you heard from Kaldon?" Asked Shava
"Yes, the whole court has been reunited and are working on building their powers."
"Very good. What is going on with Zan and Elexa?"
"As far as I know they haven't bonded yet in this life."
"They will not come into their full powers until they do."
"They are still young."
"True, but it needs to be done. We just have to hope that those we sent to guide and protect them will give them the information they need to follow their destiny."

Roswell present

Tess watched Max and Liz as they kissed. She was not going to let that bitch take the man she had dreamed of since her days on Antar. She only needed to get the stupid king to fuck her so that she could have the heir to the throne. But first she had to stop him from bonding with his former queen. She didn't care that Kivar had been in love with Elexa she was going to kill Liz Parker something she should have done the day she arrived in Roswell. She drove off planning how she would kill Liz Parker, just like she had killed Elexa.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 34 10/8/16

Post by Natalie36 »

man so many twist and turns hope liz and max will bond
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It appears that Liz and Max will need to bond a little sooner than expected.
Tess seems determined..........hope she doesn't succeed.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Who will kill Tess? Will it be Liz who is really pissed at her or will it be Nasedo that has got clearing from Kivar?

How did Michael react when the warps were cleaned of his brain?
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Natalie36 It is a safe bet that Max and Liz will bond. :wink:

Carolyn Yes Max and Liz will bond very soon! I wouldn't worry too much about Tess.

Lillmonster Ahh who will kill Tess? Just got to wait and see!

Part 35

Max and Liz went to dinner and then headed to the Holiday Inn just outside of town. Diane had gotten them a room for the night. Max unlocked the room and Liz followed him in. She looked around and had to admit that it was fairly nice. Max shut the door behind them and placed the card key on the table. Liz walked over to the window and stared out at the lights from town. Max walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm scared Max."
"Me too. Liz we don't have to do this if you aren't ready."
"Max, we really don't know what to expect from this bonding."
"I don't want you think that you don't have a choice in this."

Liz turned and smiled at him.

"Max, I love you. I want to be with you. You could never force me to do anything. I want to be bonded to you. I want to make love to you. You are the only one that I have ever thought about being with."
"You really mean that?"
"Yes."
"It's just that this is so soon."
"I want to do this. I need to do this."

Liz pulled Max down so that she could give him a passionate kiss. Max lifted her up and carried her to the bed. He placed her in the center of the bed and climbed on top of her and they continued to make out. It wasn't long before they started to remove each others clothes. Liz moaned as Max kissed her and moved his hands over her body. She could feel her body reacting to him. Max slowly kissed a line down to the waistband of her panties. He looked into her eyes as he hooked his figures into the waistband of the last piece of fabric covering her. Liz lifted her hips letting him pull them down. Max tossed the panties on the floor and looked at Liz's whole body for the first time. He could see that Liz was uncomfortable with being naked in front of him.

"Relax Liz, you are beautiful. Don't ever be ashamed of how you look." Said Max
"I love you Max."
"Love you forever Liz."

Liz pulled Max down into a kiss. Max broke it and gently pushed her legs apart. He took his hand and very gently pushed a finger into her core. Liz let out a moan as he began to pump it in and out of her. He removed his finger and moved to place his manhood at her entrance.

"Liz, are you sure that you want to do this? That it's not because you feel that we have to?" Asked Max
"Max, I want this. I love you."

Max kissed her and very slowly inched his way into her. He felt her tense for a moment as she began to streach in order for him to fit. He stopped when he reached her barrier. They looked into each others eyes and that was all it took for their connection to flare to life. It was then that Max pushed through Liz's virginity. Liz winced at the moment of pain but then it was gone. Their love making was slow and full of passion as a white light wrapped around them. Liz moaned as Max pumped in and out of her, her hips meeting each of his thrusts. The pace picked up and Max grunted as her felt Liz's nails dig into him as they both came closer to their climax. Liz cried out as she went over the edge with Max following right behind her his seed pouring out deep within her. They both fell to the bed breathing hard with Max wrapping his arms tightly around Liz and covering them as they drifted off to sleep.

Serena watched as the white light in the sky faded. She knew then it was done. Max and Liz were now bonded. The only thing that could now break them apart was death. But even that might not work. For they truly were soulmates, and soulmates would forever wander the universe until they found their other half. She got up off the lounge chair and climbed in the window to Liz's bedroom then headed to her own. She passed Nancy on the way.

"Everything OK Serena?" Asked Nancy
"Yes. It is done. They are now truly King and Queen."
"The light?"
"Yes, though no humans will have seen it."
"What about Tess and Nasado?"
"Doubtful, the granalith will have protected them from those who will do them harm."
"Good."
"Nancy, I know that you didn't want this to happen now. But we need them at their strongest. When they wake they both will have both the knowledge and control over their powers."
"I know. Get some rest."
"Night."

Serena went into her room and climbed into bed. She hoped that one day that she could bond with Kyle.

TBC

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 35 10/9/16

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi, I love the update and I'm glad that Max and Liz bonded. I feel for Serena, Kyle is going to have to step up. Tess is really going to try it now.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 35 10/9/16

Michelle17 It is a good thing that Max and Liz are bonded. I wouldn't worry to much about Serena. Kyle is going to come around before long :wink: as for Tess be worried and scared!

Part 36

Nasado shoved the door to Tess's room open and stared at her.

"What the hell are you thinking? You stupid slut! How in the fuck can you go around fucking those stupid humans? You can't bond with the idiot king now!" Yelled Nasado
"Look you stupid shapshifter I don't have to explain myself to you. Max would never bond with me! Both parties have to want the bond for it to happen! Max would only want to bond with that bitch Liz Parker!"
"Well in a couple days you won't have to worry about Miss Parker. I will get her out of the way."
"You going to kill her?"
"I am not stupid like you! Your brother would kill me if I kill the little queen. I am going to capture her and take her back to Antar."
"I have never understood what Kivar seen in that bitch Elexa."
"Does it matter? As soon as she is out of the way you move in on the boy king."

Nasado left and Tess just glared. There was no way in hell she was going to let Elexa live again. As long as she was alive there would be no getting Max to do what she wants. So no matter what her brother wants she was going to kill the reborn queen now known as Elizabeth Parker. She smiled at the thought of her knife once again cutting into the bitch's flesh.

Liz woke and looked at the man laying next to her. She didn't regret the choice she made last night. She now had full understanding of her powers. She also could feel everything Max did. She smiled as Max woke.

"Hey." Said Liz
"Hey. Liz do you feel OK? I mean in health class they said that women can be sore after the first time they uh you know?"
"Max, I am fine. I am not sore. The connection we have from when you healed me let's us share powers. So I healed myself while we slept."
"Really?"
"Yeah. In fact you used a form of my astro projection when grandma Claudia died."
"Yeah? I always wondered what I did."
"Yeah. Max we need to get back home."
"I know. But I kind of like waking up with you in my arms."
"Max, I like this too. But we are still in high school. So we won't be able do this very often."
"I know. Liz are you sure you won't get pregnant?"
"Max, we would know if I was pregnant. Reach out with your mind and use our connection."

Max did as Liz told him. It was then he realized that he could feel everything that Liz was feeling. He also noticed that he could tell what was going on with Liz's body.

"So you aren't pregnant."
"Disappointed?"
"No. I do want to have children with you one day. But I think that we should finish high school first."
"We should also take care of Kivar."
"And Tess and Nasado."
"Max just remember Tess is mine!"
"I would never forget that sweetie."

Liz gave Max a kiss and climbed out of bed. She grabbed a robe and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. That was when Max saw the back of her shoulder.

"Liz?"
"What Max?"
"Let me see your shoulder."
"Is something wrong?"
"There is something on it."
"What?!"

Max pulled on his boxers and came over to look closer at her shoulder.

"It is five dots in the shape of a V."

Liz went to the desk and grabbed a pen and piece of paper. She drew what she thought he said.

"Does it look like this?" Asked Liz holding it up.
"Yeah. Do you know what it is?"
"The Royal seal of Antar. Our seal. I am now officially marked as the rightful Queen of Antar."
"Does that mean I have it too?"
"Turn around and let me see."

Max turned so that Liz could see his back. He felt her soft hand rub the back of his left shoulder.

"You have it too."
"So we both have it?"
"Yes my King. Now let me go shower. You see about getting us some breakfast from room service."
"As you wish my Queen."

Liz just smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 36 10/11/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Someone needs to kill Tess and Nesado already. So now Max and Liz both have the seal on their shoulder making them king and queen.

L-J-L 76