Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 67 11/15/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

goodbye to Nicholas, aka "lizard breath"..........he was bad, bad, bad!
Next is Kivar I hope,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 67 11/15/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Lillmonster We find out here if they are in time to save Kira and stop Kivar.

L-J-L 76 Yes Nicholas is dead. We will find out what happened here.

Carolyn Yes "Lizard breath" is gone and he was bad, bad, bad! Kivar's fate is revealed here.

Part 68

Liz watched as her sister fell to the floor. Max could feel Liz's anger coming off her. Liz had never been this angery in her life.

"Someone check Kira." Ordered Liz

Jayva and Shava made their way to the fallen girl.

"She is still alive but won't last long." Said Shava
"We need the healing stones." Said Jayva
"I will get them." Said Lyndra running off

Kivar laughed at Liz.

"Elexa, you will never be strong enough to stop me on your own." Said Kivar
"She's not alone scum bag." Said Serena
"Uh yes Trina, you haven't changed. Bet you are still acting like a slut with Jathron there. Bonding before marriage? That should never have happened. If you were part of my family I would have shipped you off to a house of pleasure on Gother 6 after killing the man that made you a whore." Said Kivar

Everyone watched as Serena's eyes turned dark purple with gold sparks mirroring Liz's.

"You think that you will make a difference? You are a fool!" Said Kivar

That was all it took for the other six to join Liz and Serena in fighting to bring Kivar down once and for all. Kivar laughed.

"You really think you can stop me? I am the most powerful man to ever live!" Yelled Kivar

The eight members of the Royal court sent a blast at Kivar just then. Before he could react their energy ripped through his body and he fell to the ground turning to a pile of ash. Liz ran to Kira's side and dropped to her knees.

"Kira, I just found out you are my sister. I can't lose you!" Said Liz

Kira laid still. Jayva and Shava kept feeding energy into Kira to keep her alive until Lyndra got back with the healing stones. Max saw the mother that raised him come in but no sign of Nancy, Kal or Claudia. Just then Lyndra returned with eight healing stones.

"Only the Royal Court has the power with these to save Kira." Said Lyndra

Max took them and gave one to each of his friends. Jayva kissed her daughter and moved away. Shava also stepped back. The eight of them formed a circle around Kira.

"Remember just focus on Kira." Said Liz

The others nodded and it didn't take long before they started to glow. Then the eight of them were pulled to a different plain where Kira was standing at a crossroads. Liz was the first one to walk up to her. Kira looked at her and then Liz pulled her into a hug. One by one each of the others came up to her and gave her some healing energy. She could feel the damage Kivar had done to her brain healing. Finally everyone was pulled out of the trance as the stones stopped glowing. Kira woke and sat up. She looked around at everyone gathered around her.

"What happened?" Asked Kira
"Kivar nearly killed you." Said Liz

Kira then noticed the healing stones in the hands of the Royal Court members.

"You used the healing stones?" Asked Kira
"Yes. It was the only way to save your life." Said Max
"But do you understand what that means?" Asked Kira

Michael smiled and helped her to her feet.

"Yeah we know." Said Michael

Kira felt tears fall from her eyes. She couldn't believe that they did this for her.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 68 11/16/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Happy dance the mega asshole Kivar is dead. So glad that Max and everyone killed Kivar. And so very glad that Max, Liz and friends healed Kira. Wonder what Max, Liz and friends are going to do now that the evil men are dead????

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 68 11/16/16

L-J-L 76 Yes Kivar is dead. We have to wait and see what Max, Liz and the others do.

Part 69

"What has happened? Is my daughter OK?" Asked Jayva
"I am fine mother." Said Kira
"Jayva, by the eight of them using the healing stones, because of Serena and Isabel having connected to the granalith it has completed the old prophecy." Said Lyndra
"Nine will be reborn. One not part of the Royals, but still of royal blood. The outsider will risk their life for the reborn King and Queen after giving an oath to them with her blood. The eight of the Royal Court will use their combined power to restore the outsider to life. There by binding her to them and giving her claim to her Royal blood." Said Shava
"So you are saying that Kira is now a member of the Royal Court?" Asked Jayva
"Yes. Once she finds her life mate he will also join the court." Said Liz
"How is it that you know this?" Asked Jayva
"We just do." Said Serena
"Jayva, I knew the moment Kira was born that the prophecy might come true." Said Shava
"That is why you let us remain. You didn't want to risk that you could mess up the prophecy if it was coming true." Said Jayva
"That is not the only reason. You are my sister and I love you." Said Shava
"Uh where where are Mom, Kal, Nancy and Claudia?" Asked Isabel
"They have been taken to the medical ward. I don't know anything else. But we have control of the palace." Said Lyndra
"Good. Make sure that all of Kivar's men are taken into custody. They will be dealt with later." Said Max
"Max, I am going to go check on those in the medical ward." Said Liz
"OK. Kira, go with her. Just to make sure you are really ok." Said Max
"Yes my King." Said Kira
"Oh and Princess, it's just Max with family."

Kira looked at Max with tears in her eyes. She never dreamed that anyone would call her a princess.

Liz followed her mother a long with Kira through the palace to the medical ward. Once they entered a doctor took Kira to be examined and Liz went in search of the missing members of their group. Liz walked into a room where she saw her mom, and Diane.

"Mom, are the others OK?" Asked Liz
"Liz, Claudia didn't make it. I'm sorry honey but she died." Said Nancy
"What about Kal?"
"I ain't that easy to kill little Queen." Came a voice from the bed

Liz looked to see Kal in the bed and not looking to happy about it.

"What happened?" Asked Liz
"We were taking out our targets and we were attacked from behind. Claudia pushed Diane out of the way of a blast taking the blunt of it herself. It killed her instantly." Said Nancy
"I just caught a blast in the shoulder. But will be fine." Said Kal
"Diane are you OK?" Asked Liz
"Yes. But I am sorry about your grandmother Liz." Said Diane
"It's OK. She did what I knew she would." Said Liz
"You had a vision?" Asked Nancy
"Yes. Just like I knew Kira would be hurt by Kivar. He and Nicholas are both dead by the way."
"So it's just a round up of the last of the ones faithful to Kivar and letting the people know that the true King and Queen have returned." Said Diane
"Yeah." Said Liz

Nancy watched Liz and knew that was not to thrilled about the idea of staying and ruling Antar as it's Queen.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 69 11/17/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So Kira is now a princess and has a family. Kira got what she wanted a family. Oh no Grandma Claudia is gone. She died protecting her family and friends. Poor Liz she and others saved Antar and now they have to stay and rule Antar. Wonder what will happen when Liz and Kira join Max and others.

L-J-L 76
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Do they have to stay?
Can't Kira or the queenmother rule?
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So glad they all took down Kivar.......it's about time!
How wonderful that Kira was saved.....now reborn.......and a princess no less.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Yes Kira is now a princess. Max and Liz might find a way around ruling at least for a little while.

Lillmonster You might be on to something!

Carolyn Yes Kira was saved and now a princess.

Here is the end.

Part 70 one month later

Liz walked through the halls of the palace. The rebuilding of Antar was going really well. But she missed her home on Earth. She knew Max and the others did too. Her mom, Kal and Diane had already returned to Earth. Max and her had promised them they wouldn't have to stay if they didn't want to. So they had left. She and her friends would head back to Earth soon. They plan to leave Lyndra and Shave in charge. But they would still make trips to Antar as often as they could. Liz was walking past a sitting room and noticed Kira staring out a window at the night sky. Liz walked in and over to her.

"You OK?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. Liz do you think it is possible for me to go to Earth with you?"
"Sure. I can get in touch with Kal and have him create an identity for you there."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Why do you want to go?"
"I just have this feeling that the person I am meant to be with is on Earth."

Liz smiled and pulled her into a hug. It was in that moment that she knew that Kira's feeling was right. Liz even knew the guy and he was one of the sweetest guys she knew. She also knew that he could be trusted with this secret.

A week later the nine members of the Royal Court stepped through the portal and into the granalith chamber. They then headed out into the pod chamber and found their families waiting for them. Nancy walked up to Kira and hugged her.

"Kira, your name here is Kira Larson. It was just learned that you are Liz's half sister and have been in foster care for most of your life. But now have been placed with me and Jeff. It took a little work but a room we had been using for storage is now a bedroom for you." Said Nancy
"Thank you. I know that it will take time for me to adjust to being here." Said Kira
"Yes it will. Just remember not to use your gifts in public. You can't trust everyone here. Humans tend to fear things they don't know."
"I understand."
"Kira, you know all of them will help you to adjust to your life here."
"I know."

First day of school

Kira walked into West Roswell High with Liz and Serena. She was nervous. This was not something she ever expected. School was a new experience for her. She had always had private tutors on Antar.

"Remember Kira, you too Serena it's OK to get good grades but don't do anything that will make them think you aren't normal teenagers." Said Liz
"Relax Lizzie. We got it." Said Serena

Just then Kira was knocked into by a boy. They both fell to the floor. He looked at her.

"Sorry." He said
"It's OK. I'm Kira Larson."
"Brian Howard."
"Brian, turns out that Kira is my sister." Said Liz
"Really? How I don't understand." Said Brian
"I was adopted as a baby. Kira, and I have the same birth father and different birth mothers." Said Liz sticking close to the truth.
"Wow. That is cool. So you just found out about each other?" Asked Brian
"Uh yeah. My mom, gave me up at four. I spent most of my life in foster care. The Parkers agreed to take me in so Liz and I can get to know each other." Said Kira
"That's great. Uh if you want we could hang out some time." Said Brian
"That would be great."
"I got Liz's number so I can call you if you want."
"Great."

Brian walked off and Kira turned to Liz smiling. There was a twinkle in her eyes. Her normally purple eyes were now blue.

Epilogue Two years later

Max paced nervously as he waited for his wedding to begin. He was finally going to marry his dream girl and Queen. They were on Antar for the wedding with the rest of the members of the the Royal Court were there with them. Even Brian had come. He and Kira had bonded which was a surprise they didn't know was possible with him being fully human. But it worked. When he found out about them he was very cool about it. He even asked Kira to let him see her real eye color. When he saw them that had been when he told her that he loved her for the first time. But he knew that she couldn't let everyone we her real eyes because they would know she was different.

"Max you need to relax man. Liz loves you. She loves you more than you could know." Said Brian
"I know. So when are you and Kira going to try the knot?" Asked Max
"I don't know. I haven't gotten up the nerve yet to ask her."
"You do know she fell in love with you as soon as she met you."
"I think I understand how you felt the first time you saw Liz. I fell for Kira the first time I saw her too."

Liz stared out the window in her wedding dress. Today she would marry Max and officially be Queen of Antar once again. She smiled at her family. That's what each of these ladies were family. Serena and Kira her sisters from a past life. Isabel her sister in law from that same life. Maria her best friend and as close to her as a sister. Finally there was a knock on the door and she knew that it was time to marry the only man she had ever loved in two lifetimes.

Six months after Max and Liz married Serena and Kyle got married. Then it was to everyone's surprise Michael and Maria. Alex and Isabel married a month later. Finally Kira and Brian married. A month after their first wedding anniversary Max and Liz welcomed twin girls into their family. Claudia Diane and Natasha Shava. Two months after that Serena and Kyle welcomed a son James Jathron. Isabel and Alex also had twins a son Philip Charles and daughter Lyndra Grace. Michael and Maria had a son Benjamin Michael. Kira and Brian had a daughter that they named Elexa Trina. That was something that had moved both Liz and Serena to tears. They all had other children but the first seven born were the start of the next Royal Court of Antar. Every year on the anniversary of the defeat of Kivar those that gave their lives to bring him down were honored in a day of rememberce. Over the years others tried to take out the members of the Royal Court but they were always defeated. It was nearly forty years after Max and Liz married that a trade agreement was reached with Earth. While there were still many that feared those that were not human. But many more welcomed them. In fact when the President of the United States learned what Pierce and the so called Special Unit did to Max he asked for forgiveness, and promised that a crime like that would never be committed again. Max not being stupid had a treaty drawn up that gave Antar the right to punish anyone who harmed a citizen of Antar without proper cause. It was only once violated. Ten years after Max's death. Claudia was Queen then. The human men that violated it were brought to Antar and sentenced to forty years of hard labor in an Antarian prison. Only due to the fact that their crime nearly cost a young girl her life. But for the most part everyone lived in peace.

THE END

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow that was a great ending to the story. I'm so glad everyone went back to earth and lived out their lives. So glad the president told Max sorry. And also glad that Max, Liz and friends had a great life together and with their children.

L-J-L 76
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

Post by Lillmonster »

Happy ending. Love this story.