Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 60 & Epilogue Complete 7/3/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 52 6/24/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Serena's black outs are a concern....
And Jada, will she really do the right thing?
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 52 6/24/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Serena's blackouts only happen when she has a vision.

Part 53

Liz woke early to pain ripping into her body. She placed her hand over her stomach and could see her daughter was moving into position for birth. She reached over and woke Max.

"Max sweetie?"
"Yeah Liz?"
"I think we should go see Kara."
"Why? Is something wrong with the baby?"
"No. Well nothing bad."
"What is it then?"
"I think she is ready to be born."
"What? Are you sure?"
"Max, I really think we need to go now."
"Uh right."

Max helped Liz from bed and they headed for the medical center. Liz was laying in the bed when Kara came in.

"So the little princess is ready to meet her public?" Asked Kara
"Yeah it seems that way." Said Liz
"Is the baby OK? I mean isn't it a little early?" Asked Max
"Relax, Max. Your daughter is fine and very healthy. Actually it is not that uncommon for someone as small as Liz is to give birth a couple weeks early." Said Kara
"It's nearly a month early!" Said Max
"Max, both Liz and the baby will be fine. If there was something wrong I believe that the granalith would have warned Serena like with Carolyn." Said Kara

Just then Liz cried out in pain as she was hit with a contraction. Kara picked up a scanner and looked over Liz. She put it down and smiled at the couple.

"Liz push on the next one." Said Kara

It was an hour later Liz held her daughter in her arms while Kara helped Max heal his hand which had four broken fingers in it.

"She is so beautiful Max." Said Liz
"Just like her mother." Said Max
"Sorry about the hand." Said Liz
"It will be fine. We never did get around to talking about a name." Said Max
"I know. I kind of like Katarina." Said Liz
"Katarina? I think it is the perfect name for a princess." Said Max kissing Liz on top of her head.

There was a knock on the door and Liz looked to see Serena and Chris in the doorway.

"Hey, come meet your niece." Said Liz

Liz handed her daughter to Serena who said something softly and an image of the Royal seal glowed softly before fading away.

"Princess Katarina now carrys a copy of the Royal seal. It will lay dorment until it is her time to take the throne." Said Serena
"Max, Chris do you think that you could let me speak to my sister alone?" Asked Liz
"Sure. Come on Max, your family is out in the waiting room. Let's take the little princess to meet her grandparents." Said Chris
"Sure."

Max took the baby from Serena and left the room with Chris. Liz looked at her sister and could see something was going on with her.

"OK Serena what the hell is going on in that head of yours?"

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 53 6/25/17

Post by Natalie36 »

she is one strong lady just gave birth and not even tired going right into questioning mode :D
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

lol........Max had to have four broken fingers mended after Liz's labor.....
What's up with Alex??
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Natalie36 Liz is a strong woman but that doesn't mean she isn't tired.

Carolyn Yes Liz really crushed Max's hand! Lol!

Part 54

Max carried his daughter out to the waiting room where his parents, sister, her husband and Carolyn and Kyle waited.

"I would like you all to meet Princess Katarina." Said Max
"She is so beautiful." Said Diane
"How is Liz?" Asked Carolyn
"Tired but other wise great." Said Max
"I think she looks like her mother." Said Alex
"Yeah she does." Said Isabel
"Were Liz's parents told of the birth?" Asked Kyle
"No. Liz didn't want her father to know. He is not to have any part of our children's lives if he can't change his ways." Said Max
"That is never going to happen." Said Chris

Max let everyone take a turn holding his daughter while wondering what his wife was talking about with her sister.

"What are you talking about Liz?" Asked Serena
"You are acting different."
"People changed. I grew up while you were gone."
"No Rena, that isn't what I am talking about. Kyle has noticed it too. You are pulling away from everyone."
"Liz, you have no idea what it is like to feel what everyone is feeling all the time. Like right now I know you are happier than you have ever been. You also are scared that you won't be a good mother. On top of that you are worried about me."
"Rena, your my sister and I love you."
"I know big sister. But you have no idea what it is like to get these visions some of which I can do nothing about!"
"What are you talking about?"
"Shit Liz! In less then a year you will be the Queen of Antar!"

Liz looked at her sister who fell into a chair crying.

Kivar smiled as he read his report from the man he sent into the palace. In less then a year that stupid King will be dead. Then all he had to do was deal with the idiot Max. But he just might keep his bride around for himself for a while.

Kara sat at her desk and looked over the test results she had done on the King two days ago. It was not good. The King had been poisoned. With a poison that had no cure. Not even Max's healing abilities could help. How was she going to tell her King that he was going to die and there wasn't anyone could do to stop it. That he had less then a year to live. She would not tell him today. Not when he was celebrating the birth of his first grandchild.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 54 6/26/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wonder how the King will react to his future prognosis?
Thanks, Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

:shock: wow :shock:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn We will have to see how the King reacts.

Natalie36 Yes wow!

Part 55

"Rena, talk to me." Said Liz
"Jada, isn't all bad. Her father is far worse then ours is. She has done wrong and knows it. She wants to stop her father. She just doesn't know that she learned too late to save the King's life."
"What did her father do to Philip?" Asked Liz
"I was poisoned. Kara, doesn't know that I already know. She wants me to enjoy my new granddaughter. Jada has told my people everything she knows. For spying she is being sent to the mining colony on Zather for hard labor." Said Philip
"My King, what good is this gift from the granalith if I can't always help?" Asked Serena
"Serena, you will help. You are meant to help my son and your sister here to become kind and just rulers. To help my granddaughter to be the Queen that will lead Antar to greatness." Said Philip
"But there will be always things I can't change." Said Serena
"Rena, yes there are things that can't be changed. But you will change what you need to." Said Liz
"I hate this gift!"
"I understand. But don't hold these things in. Don't pull away from those of us that love you."

Serena wiped the tears from her eyes and hugged her sister.

Jada sat between two guards in the transport ship heading for the mining colony on Zather. She will be spend the next fifty years working the mines. That is if she lived that long. Not many lived long lives working the mines. She had been stripped of her gifts. Not that she had very many. She wondered if her life would have been different if her mother hadn't died. But she would never know.

Kivar opened the news file on his computer. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the story that Princess Elizabeth had given birth.

"This morning the young wife of Crowned Prince Maxwell, Princess Elizabeth, daughter of Lord Jeffrey Parker gave birth in the medical center in the capital city. We have been told that both the new mother and new princess are doing well." Kivar read out loud.

He read further and let out a loud scream as the report stated that the new princess whose name would not be released was already officially named second in line for the throne. That it would remain that way no matter if a son were to be born. He will never bow down to a woman.

"Nancy, did you know that Elizabeth had given birth?" Demanded Jeffrey
"No. Liz, has not let me close." Said Nancy
"Not that she could do the right thing and have a son the only proper heir! But there is still hope. She is still young and try again."
"Jeffrey, weather you like it or not that baby girl is heir to the throne. No matter what the next child is a boy or not." Said Nancy
"We will see about that."

Jeffrey headed for the palace to speak with the king.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 55 6/27/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Jada is in a very dangerous situation now....
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Bitter Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 55 6/27/17

Carolyn Jada knows that she put herself in this dangerous situation.

Part 56

It had been a month since the birth of Max and Liz's daughter. A month since the Royals and those close to them had been informed that the King was slowly dying. Isabel and Alex had married as had Michael and Maria. Serena and Kyle had learned that they were indeed expecting their first child. Kivar's spy had been caught and put to death after he confessed. A man hunt was under way for both Vincent and Nicholas Kivar.

Liz lifted her daughter out of her crib and smiled. She loved the time she got to spend with her every day. Though it was not nearly as much as she would like. Max always made time as well to spend with little Kat as they were calling her. But they both had duties they had to attended to. In fact Liz had to leave soon for a board meeting. She now sat on the board for the new orphanage that was to be built on the eastern edge of the capital. She knew that she had a lot of responsibilities as the wife of the Crowned Prince. That they were going to grow even more once she became Queen. But she was not going to give up knowing her children. That was a mistake her own parents had made with their kids. Neither of her parents really knew Chris, Serena or herself.

"Good morning Princess." Came a voice from behind her.

Liz turned to see the young woman they had hired as a nanny. The woman was only eighteen. But had come from a large family and being the oldest had been caring for her younger brothers and sisters for years. Both her parents worked. But her eight year old sister had been sick the past year with a rare illness and treated but the medical bills were greater then the family could pay. So being old enough to work Bethany had to get a job. She just never dreamed that she would be chosen to help care for her future Queen.

"Good morning Bethany." Said Liz
"Princess, may I ask you some thing?"
"Of course. What would you like to know?"
"Why did you and the Prince chose me to care for your child? I am sure there were other more qualified candidates."
"Bethany, you know that my younger sister is a guardian of the granalith right?"
"Yes Princess."
"Well she gets visions. She came to us and told us about you. You taking this job is the beginning of a journey that will lead you to your destiny."
"I don't understand."
"You will in time Bethany. Now I better get to my meeting."

Liz handed her daughter over to the young nanny and headed for the meeting room for her meeting.

Michael led his group of the Royal Guard to the gates of the compound in the area known as the dead zone of Antar. It was called the dead zone because the nothing lives there. At one time testing of weapons of mass destruction was done there. But the price was deemed to high, so they were banned. Lord Vincent Kivar's family had been the ones that pushed for these kind of weapons and built this compound to do the testing and development of them years ago. It was considered the most likely place that he and his idiot son would hide out. They made their way in to screams of a woman in pain. Michael looked at Chris who was at his side.

"Sound a lot like my wife when she was in labor." Said Chris
"Shit!" Said Michael

Hey followed the screams to a room where they found Tess in a bed screaming.

"What the hell do we do?" Asked Michael
"Uh one of us needs to help her." said Chris
"Well you just volunteered." Said Michael
"I wasn't even there in the room when Carolyn gave birth!"
"Well you are the only one of us that has kids." Said Kyle

The rest of the men left Chris with Nicholas's wife.

TBC