Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Epilogue Complete 8/24/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 30 8/6/17

Post by Natalie36 »

I hope they can all get away
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 30 8/6/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Khivar is an asshole. Yes Braydon is very cute and loveable.

Carolyn Braydon is very precious.

Natalie36 Just wait and see if they get away.

Part 31

Michael pushed Tess into the house and Serena walked in closing the door.

"Don't look so surprised that I know who you are Java. I ain't stupid like you." Said Serena
"You're that bitch Dexa aren't you?" Asked Tess
"Who do you think you are calling bitch slut?" Asked Michael
"So you know. Big deal." Said Tess
"Give us the key to the Granilth." Said Serena
"You don't scare me." Said Tess
"Please your mind games don't work on me. They won't work on the others either." Said Serena
"Why should I give you the key?" Asked Tess
"Cause I will kill you if you don't. Then again seeing as you have failed Khivar so you may still die." Said Michael
"You have always been an asshole Michael." Said Tess

Serena glared at her and then sent her flying across the room.

"Don't talk about my brother like that slut." Said Serena

Ten minutes later Michael and Serena left with the crystal key. Tess was a bit banged up not that either of them cared.

Max paced waiting for everyone to get back.

"Max, pacing is not going to get them back any faster El Presidenté." Said Kyle
"Kyle shut up." Said Max
"Isn't it taking Michael and Serena a long time to deal with the gerbil?" Asked Maria
"Sniff some ceder oil Maria." Said Amy
"Mom!" Said Maria
"Actually maybe one of you can answer something for me." Said Max
"What do you want to know Max?" Asked Nancy
"What are Liz's powers? I mean I know she can do shocks but what else?" Asked Max
"Liz like most females on Antar has very strong mental abilities. Her main gift is foresight. She can see the future at times. She also is able to give electric shocks. Though it is not as strong as Michael's blasts. Most females have defensive powers but no where near as strong as males. Males have weaker mental powers. If Liz's emotions were to get away from her then she might be able to stop Khivar. But most likely he has drugged her and will keep her drugged to prevent her from using her powers. Maria can create electric nets as well as pick on others emotions. Isabel as you know does the dream walking. Serena can do the same shocks as Liz. Her main ability is removing and detecting mind warps." Said Nancy
"Uh what about me?" Asked Kyle
"Kyle your main power is fire based. Creating and controlling fire blasts." Said Michelle
"Cool." Said Kyle
"Alex, is able to create energy bombs." Said Charles
"That will come in handy." Said Isabel walking in.
"Were you able to reach Liz?" Asked Max
"No. I could feel her energy but it was too far away to reach." Said Isabel
"Damn! I just got her back and they take her away from from me." Said Max
"Well it's good that we can go after her then." Said Serena walking in with Michael.
"You got it?" Asked Max
"Yep. Though it took a little convincing to get her to hand it over." Said Michael
"She dead?" Asked Maria
"No but she won't be using her mind warp on anyone again for a while." Said Serena
"What you do?" Asked Isabel
"Nothing much. Right now she is in a deep sleep recovering from being blasted a couple times. Not enough to kill her. But enough to leave her unconscious." Said Michael
"Now let's go after Liz." Said Max

Liz exited the tunnel with Kira and Brayson into the woods.

"It will be OK Liz. Mommy knows where we are going. We will be safe there." Said Braydon
"Kira, where are we?" Asked Liz
"The woods just past the palace grounds. There is a cave that leads to a bunch of underground caverns. That is where the members of the underground are based." Said Kira
"Are they safe?" Asked Liz
"Yes they have been there for longer then we have been able to travel in space."
"I got another question."
"You are wondering about the age thing?"
"Yeah. I mean how long have we been gone?"
"Close to ten years. But our aging slows down at twenty years old."
"So uh how old are you?"
"Well when you died I was twenty one. So in Antarian years thirty one. In Earth years closer to seventy."

Liz was not sure what to say. As they were about to enter the cave blasts ripped through the forest.

"Liz, take Bray and get in the cave." Yelled Kira
"What is going on?" Asked Liz
"My husband knows we are gone. I am going back." Said Kira
"No you aren't! I may not remember much but I will not let you put yourself in that kind of danger." Said Liz
"Mommy don't go! The twins will die if you do." Said Bray

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 31 8/7/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love what Michael and Serena did to Tess. Tess deserves what she gets. But I was hoping they would have killed her. Wow so everyone is knowing more about their powers now. So glad that Max and others are going to save Liz. WOW is all I can say about the aging thing. Oh Kivar knows they are gone. Kira needs to listen to her son and Liz and go with them now.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Success.......they got the key!
Help is on the way Liz, hold on.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

ohhhh good stuff , keeping an eye on this post
#NZ_ROSWELL
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Michael and Serena really got Tess didn't they? Don't worry Tess will be taken care of. Yeah don't count on Kira listening to her son.

Carolyn Yes help is on the way!

Nz_Roswell/b] Thanks! Here comes more!

Part 32

Khivar sent a blast at one of the guards.

"You fools! How did my sorry excuse of a wife get Elexa out of here without anyone seeing?" Yelled Khivar
"Sire, I have heard talk among some of the old servants that there maybe tunnels that lead from some of the rooms to the woods." Said one of the guards
"Of course! In case of attack there would be away to get out of the palace." Said Khivar
"Find my wife and the Queen! Bring both back to me alive. I will deal with my traitor of a wife myself."
"Yes Sire."

Khivar watched his men leave. He was going to do what he should have done once his son no longer needed that poor excuse of a wife. He would kill her. Then he would be free to make the young Queen his wife. A wife that he would quickly impregnate. Then he would control the heir to the throne while raising his boy with Kira to be a very powerful warrior.

Nicholas led the men through the woods searching for Elexa and Kira. He wondered if Khivar would let him have his way with Kira before he killed her. Nicholas smiled evilly when Kira stepped into the clearing.

"Well what are you doing here Nicky?" Asked Kira
"Kira, Kira, Kira. You have been a very bad girl."
"Nicky, you won't find Liz."
"Oh you will tell me where you have hidden the little Queen. If you don't I will hurt you."
"I will not betray my Queen to the likes of you!"
"Yet you betray your husband by helping the rebels."
"I never wanted to marry that bastard."

Nicholas raised his hand and sent a blast at Kira. She tried to raise a shield but it was too late and she was knocked to the ground.

"Mommy!" Cried Bray
"Bray? What's wrong?" Asked Liz kneeling down in front of him.
"Mommy is hurt. The mean looking man boy hurt her."
"Nicholas hurt your mommy?"
"Bray stay here I am going to go see if I can help your mommy."
"Wait!"

Bray placed his hands on the sides of Liz's head and looked into her eyes. Liz felt warmth go through her and she suddenly knew exactly how to use her powers. Liz hugged the little boy and kissed him on his cheek. She then stood up and and headed off to find her cousin. Liz found Kira and Nicholas just as Nicholas sent a blast at Kira knocking her to the ground. Liz raised her hand and sent an electronical charge at Nicholas. Nicholas didn't have time to scream out in pain before he became a pile of dust. Liz ran to Kira's side.

"Kira, oh god." Said Liz
"Liz, is Bray safe?"
"Yes. I wish I could help you."
"Maybe this is my destiny. Maybe I am meant to die saving you."
"This isn't your destiny."

Liz turned to see a young man with Braydon

"Your Highness let's get her back to the base. She can get help there." Said the man
"Jarden?" Asked Liz
"I am surprised you remember me."
"Your name just popped into my head. Do you have a healer at the base?"
"You will be the closest to a healer we got. Healing only runs in the royal family. So unless the King shows up it will be up to you."
"Uh healing isn't one of my powers."
"You have a connection with the King right?"
"Uh yeah I guess."
"Then you can use his healing powers. All members of the Royal court can use each others powers to some degree."

Jarden lifted Kira into his arms and carried her back to the cave and into the underground caverns. Liz watching him the whole time. She could see that he cared deeply for her cousin.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 32 8/8/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Yea! Nicholas is a pile of dust.
So Liz can use the King's healing powers......Kira needs them now.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Nicholas is dead. Way to go Liz. So Liz now has to heal Kira. Hopefully Liz will be able to. Finally Liz is going to be somewhere safe.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Nicholas is nothing but dust now. Liz can use Max's healing ability to a limit.

L-J-L 76 Yes Nicholas is dead. Liz can heal some but it will be enough to keep Kira alive until Max get's there.

Part 33

Max led the group through the pod chamber to where the Granilth was hidden. They had left the human members of the group back at the Crashdown with Amy and Charles just in case. Natasha, Michelle and Nancy were making the trip.

"Maxwell, do you know what you are doing?" Asked Michael
"Yeah I do. I know it seems weird but I just know how to open this portal." Said Max
"The Granilth knows that the King and Queen have been operated by force." Said Nancy
"So this thing can get us to Antar?" Asked Maria
"This thing Maria, is the most powerful device from our world. The one that holds the power of the Granilth rules Antar." Said Natasha
"We can deal with that later. Right now we just need to get Liz back." Said Max

Max placed the crystal in the base of the Granilth and it came to life. Michelle stepped forward and gave Max the coordinates to a safe place for the portal to open on Antar. The Granilth scanned Max and found the Royal Seal. The portal opened and the seven members of the Royal Court and the three protectors walked through.

Liz held Bray's hand as they followed Jarden through the cave to the underground caverns that the rebels fighting Khivar were working from.

"What happened to her?"

Liz turned to the voice to see a blond woman who looked much like the image from the orbs. She had to be Max and Isabel's mother.

"Nicholas blasted her for helping our Queen escape." Said Jarden
"This is not good. Elizabeth, you must try and heal her." Said the woman
"I don't think I am strong enough, Darva." Said Liz
"You just need to heal mommy enough so that she will make it until the King comes. He will be here soon." Said Bray
"Bray, how do you know Max is coming?" Asked Liz
"Just do. I don't see it like you can. But I do know things that are going to happen. But the twins mommy had growing in her will not be born this time. But it was not really their time." Said Bray
"Come with me. We should go somewhere private to do this." Said Darva

Liz followed Darva and Jarden into a cavern where he laid Kira down. Liz knelt down next to her cousin who she was only now truly starting to remember.

"Place your hand on the injury. Clear your mind and reach for that connection you have shared with my son since he save your life over a year ago." Said Darva

Liz took a deep breath and did as she was told. She was surprised when she felt a connection open between her and her cousin. She found the injury and found that Braydon was right. The twin babies that Kira had been carrying for only a few days were dead. She desolved the fetuses and used the energy from them to aid in the healing she was doing. It was only minutes later that Liz was forced to break the connection. She started to fall over but Jarden had moved to catch her.

"Careful my Queen. You aren't use to using your gifts yet." Said Jarden
"I think I need some rest." Said Liz
"You bet you do." Said Jarden
"Help her to the other cot. Then have two guards stand by outside the cavern." Said Darva
"Someone should go to the entrance. The King will be here soon." Said Bray
"I'll go. I am sure at least one of the protectors you sent will be with the rest of the court." Said Jarden
"Very well. I have things to do. Braydon will you stay with your mother and the young Queen?" Said Darva
"Yes your Highness. May Delexa come here too. I know she misses mommy." Said Braydon
"I will send her in." Said Darva

Bray smiled and sat on the floor to wait his little sister. He knew when his mom woke she would feel the lost of her children. But she would be given a second chance to have them. That the next time she had the babies within her that they would be fathered by the man she has always loved. As long as the King finished healing his mom they would defeat his birth father. He didn't get visions. But he just knew what was going to happen.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 33 8/9/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Hurry up Max and gang!
Thanks,
Carolyn