Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Epilogue Complete 8/24/17

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 3 7/8/17

Post by Natalie36 »

wish the show went like this hope tess can't get in his pants
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 3 7/8/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Serena knows that Liz doesn't remember her. But it doesn't make things easy.

Natalie36 Do you really think I am going to let Tess near Max's pants?

Part 4

Serena just before five knocked on Liz's bedroom door which was half open. Liz looked up from her homework.

"Five already?" Asked Liz
"Almost." Said Serena
"Come on in. Sorry about earlier. I wasn't expecting a house guest."
"It's cool."
"Um your mom is ok with your hair like that?"
"Yeah as long as I don't do anything real crazy like ten different colors it's fine."
"I have thought about changing my hair. But been to scared to do it."
"I think you would look good with some red highlights."
"Maybe. I need to think about it."
"Ok. So what do you like on your pizza?"
"Um most things are ok. I hate anchovies and not a big fan of black olives."
"I like ham, pineapple, onion and those yellow banana peppers."
"What about bacon and mushrooms?"
"Both good with me."
"So ham, pineapple, bacon, mushrooms, onion and banana peppers?"
"Sounds real good."

Liz grabbed her phone and called in the pizza. They told her it would be about forty minutes to be delivered. Liz and Serena headed out to the living room to wait for the pizza.

"So how old are you Serena?"
"Uh I will be seventeen on December 10th."
"Wow I have the same birthday."

Serena smiled already knowing it. Nancy and Natasha made sure that even if they had to be apart the two girls celebrated their birthday on the same day.

"Serena, is it just you and your mom?"
"Yeah. My dad died when I was young. Killed during a hold up at a convenience store. He had run out to get some milk for my breakfast."
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok. I didn't really know him. He and my mom adopted me just before my sixth birthday. I don't really remember much before that."

*Well there is the fact I hatched out of a pod and had this other life on another planet. But we aren't going to talk about that right now.* Serena thought

Liz looked at Serena. Her story sounded so much like Max's. But there was no was it was possible that Serena was an alien was there? The two girls talked until the pizza arrived. Liz poured them them each a drink and took plates and napkins to the kitchen table. Liz watched out of the corner of her eye as Serena sprinkled both sugar and Tabasco on her pizza. That was something she had only seen done by Isabel, Max and Michael. Liz didn't say anything. But she grabbed the red pepper flakes from the spice rack and sprinkled some on her slice of pizza.

"You like red pepper?" Asked Serena
"Yeah. I noticed you like Tabasco."
"Yeah I kind of like spicy foods. I also like sweet foods."
"Sweet and spicy. My uh ex boyfriend likes his food like that. He was adopted too. Maybe you are related some way."

*Well he was my brother in law back on Antar.* Serena though

"Maybe. But I have always thought I had both a brother and a sister."
"You think you have blood family somewhere?"
"Yeah I do. I actually think I have a twin sister."
"Why do you say that?"
"Well have you ever felt like part of you is missing?"

Liz bit her lip and thought about it for a minute. She really had for most of her life felt that something was missing. But she wasn't sure what it could be. She wasn't adopted as far as she knew.

"Sometimes."

Serena just nodded. Hopefully soon she would be able to talk to Liz as her sister.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 4 7/9/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz is slow picking up on Serena's hints......
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

cute moment between the girls
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Serena has Liz thinking. But she won't put it together on her own.

Natalie36 Thanks

Part 5

Nancy and Jeff walked into the Whitman's house to find that Amy DeLuca was already there.

"Nancy why did you call this meeting?" Asked Amy
"Serena is here. Natasha will be here in about a month." Said Nancy
"Is that a good idea? I mean to have everyone here?" Asked Charles Whitman
"We really don't have a choice. Tess Harding is Java and after Max." Said Nancy
"Like that is a surprise. That crazy bitch was after Zander from the second they met. But that boy only ever had eyes for Elexa." Said Amy
"So are you going to tell the kids the truth?" Asked Jeff
"We have to. We also got to get Liz to tell Max the truth about what he saw." Said Nancy
"What do you mean Nancy?" Asked Charles
"Well from what Serena told me, if things had gone the way they should have. Max and Liz would have completed their life bond on Friday night. But it was stopped by the fact that in 2014 between Max, Liz and Serena they were able to some how able to harness the granalith's power for time travel. Max came back to stop it and to try and prevent Tess from leaving and causing the end of the world. Khivar had attacked and they couldn't stop him." Said Nancy
"That is such a load of crap! Tess if she really is Java is who will bring an end to everyone!" Said Amy
"Well Liz, had other ideas and came back right after Max. She went to Serena. Liz had a theory that they lost because the full Royal Court didn't know who they were. So she asked Serena to come to town and get us to reveal the truth to all of them. I think we need to bring Jim Valenti and the Evans in on this too." Said Nancy
"I don't know. Are we sure they can be trusted? I mean Michelle never told Jim the truth." Said Grace
"Jim, knows about Max, Isabel and Michael. I haven't been given all the details of how he found out. But he has known since May." Said Nancy
"What about Philip and Diane?" Asked Amy
"From what I know Diane already knows that there is something different about Max. I am sure she will be able to deal with it. Philip I am not sure about. But it might really help to have a lawyer in the know." Said Nancy

The parents kept talking about how and when they would get the kids together to tell them the truth.

Max laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. He couldn't understand why Liz would do what she did to him. But the one thing he did know was he could never be with Tess. He knew there had to be more going on with Liz. She would never be with Kyle like that. He knew that Liz was saving herself for the man she loved. He was going to find out the truth no matter what it took.

Maria DeLuca sighed as she took a tub of dishes into the kitchen to be washed. She really wished that she was working with Liz. But Liz was off tonight. She looked over at Michael Guerin her sort of boyfriend. He was busy cleaning the grill after a long shift.

"Michael, what is going on? You have been in a mood all night."
"Nothing."
"Yeah right."
"Look Maria, I got a lot on my mind. Like did you know that the Parkers have a house guest? Some teenage girl?"
"No Liz didn't say anything about that. But that isn't a surprise she has been avoiding me all day."
"Liz, has not come down since she came home from school."
"Well you do know there is a door that she can leave the apartment from that leads outside. She doesn't have to come into the diner if she doesn't want to."
"That's true. There is also her window."
"Right. Now do you have any ideas on how to get back at Pam for what she is saying about Liz?"
"Oh yeah. I got some ideas."
"Care to share?"
"I think you should just sit back and enjoy the show. But I do need you to do one thing."
"What do you need?"
"You are in her gym class right?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Get me her shampoo."
"You are going to do something to her shampoo?"
"You are doing swimming in gym right now right?"
"Yeah. Oh my god! You aren't going to make her hair turn green or something are you?"
"Well you know they say chlorine can turn a blond's hair green. Besides she uses a ton of shit in her hair. Well that is what Isabel said once."
"So you will use your powers on the shampoo causing it to turn Pam's hair green."
"Bingo."
"I like how you think. How did you come up with that?"
"I don't know. I think that someone did something like it once a long time ago. Maybe back on Antar."
"You remember something?"
"It's more like the memory is just out of reach."

Maria looked at him wondering if he was going to remember being in love with Isabel.

TBC

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 5 7/10/17

Post by Natalie36 »

great part. love the green hair idea
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Will they really stop Java/Tess from getting on with Max.......he says he can't be with her??
Pam better watch out......I think the gang is about to get even with her....
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Natalie36 Thanks!

Carolyn Tess will be taken care of. Pam better watch out!

Part 6

Liz watched as Serena sprinkled both sugar and Tabasco on her pizza before taking a bite. Liz didn't say anything. But it got her to wondering about who Serena really was.

"You OK Liz?" Asked Serena
"Uh yeah."
"You think I am weird right? With the sugar and Tabasco right?"
"Maybe a little."
"My friends use to tell me that all the time. But then again most of them hated peppers and pineapple on their pizza."
"My friend Maria doesn't understand how I can eat both of them together."
"Any of your friends like it?"
"Uh my ex boyfriend Max likes it. But he likes jalapeños better."
"So what happened to make you break up?"
"Uh we just aren't meant to be together."

*Yeah right! It is that trampy blond bitches fault!*

"Do you love him?"
"Yeah."
"Then you shouldn't listen if someone tells you that you don't belong with the person you love."
"Do you have a boyfriend you are leaving behind?"
"I have dated a couple guys. But they weren't anyone I could see myself with long term. They were great guys. But I never saw them as anyone I could give myself to fully."
"Meaning they weren't anyone you would sleep with?"
"Yeah. I see myself as a one man kind of woman."
"I can understand that."
"Liz if you and Max are truly meant to be then there will be nothing that will stand in your way of you being together."
"How can you be so sure? I mean you don't even know me or Max."
"I believe in soulmates. I believe that soulmates will always find their way to be together no matter what."

Liz just looked at Serena and had this feeling that she could trust her. That she knew what she was talking about.

Max got up off his bed and went across the hall to his sister Isabel's room. He knocked and she told him to come in.

"Isabel, there is something going on with Liz. I know she is lying about something." Said Max
"Like those rumors about her and Kyle going around?" Asked Isabel
"Yeah. I want you to dreamwalk her and find out what is going on with her."
"You want me to invade Liz's privacy?"
"Yes."
"Max, you do realize if she catches me she will be really pissed at you."
"Please Isabel?"
"Fine. But if she comes after me. I will send her after you."
"I will count on it. Thanks Isabel."
"You owe me little brother. Now get out!"

Max walked out of the room and Isabel opened her yearbook to the page with Liz Parker's picture on it. She laid down on her bed and touched the picture and closed her eyes.

~Isabel looked around and noticed that the garden she was in looked like nothing found on earth. She looked up at the sky and saw that it was a deep pink color with sun that was a crimson color. The flowers were all bright colors but very different then any found on earth. On the other side of a large hedge she heard voices. She peeked around the edge of the hedge and saw Liz and someone who looked a lot like Max. But they were not using those names. They were using different names, but they didn't seem like they were wrong.

"Zan, I can't wait until we marry." Said Liz
"Neither can I Lex. You will finally be a princess and then one day my queen."
"I thought in your eyes that I already was your queen?"
"You are the Queen of my heart."
"I love you Zan."

Isabel watched as the couple kissed. Liz broke away after a minute and stormed over to the hedge. Next thing she knew Liz was standing in front of her.

"You don't belong here Isabel. You aren't ready to remember. Neither is Max. He is not ready to become Zander again. But I will tell you this. Watch out for the imposter. The imposter has a plan that may cost the one you are afraid to love their life."~

Isabel was then thrown from the dreamwalk, with no clue as to what was going on. She fell back on her bed and into a restless sleep.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 6 7/12/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So Liz is beginning to wonder about Serena. I would too if I was Liz. So Max had Isabel dream walk Liz and found out some strange things. Isabel needs to listen to Liz's warning. Wonder if Isabel is going to tell Max what happened when she dreamed walk Liz. Love what Michael and Maria have planned for Pam.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Real Destiny (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 6 7/12/17

Post by Natalie36 »

awesome