What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 26 1-23-2021

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

truthrowan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 11 1-08-2020

Post by truthrowan »

OMG, I am so glad for the update. Honestly, that is one of the sweetest first time scenes I've read. I love this story and am so glad you updated, I can't wait for more!
Mom, Nerd, Complete and Total Disaster.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 11 1-08-2020

Post by Zanity »

We appear to have come full circle and returned to the beginning. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 12 1-12-2020

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Yes, we have now circled back to the beginning of our story.

Chapter 12

Saturday Morning September 4, 2004
The Bellagio Resort

She woke with nausea and a pounding headache. Why did she drink so much last night? She didn’t want to admit it, but her boyfriend was not the marrying type. He wasn’t being romantic when he suggested that the group celebrate her 21st birthday in Las Vegas. He just wanted an excuse to come to Vegas and party. She stumbled out of bed to make to the bathroom. She needed to vomit now. She just made it to the toilet and emptied the contents of her stomach.

He awoke to the sound of vomiting. What was going on? His own head was pounding. He should have listened to his protectors and avoided all alcohol. The one woman that was made for him had rejected him. He wasn’t in love with her, but he was tired of being alone. He didn’t want to spend the rest of his life alone not knowing the joy of sharing his life with someone. She wanted to find herself before she agreed to his proposal. Did she change her mind and return to him? He quickly used his powers to cure his hangover. He had to see if she returned to him.

Once he made it to the bathroom, he knew it wasn’t his girlfriend. She was a vision. Her beautiful chocolate hair was draped around her face. He quickly went to her and pulled her hair from around her face so it would not be in the way. It felt like silk strands to his fingers. He used his powers to remove her nausea by placing his hand on her back. He was immediately assaulted with what they did the previous night. He then placed his hands on the base of her neck to take care of her headache.

When he made the connection, she had flashes of what they did the previous evening. She then looked down at her left hand and saw the most exquisite engagement ring and wedding band. They looked so much like her grandmother’s rings.

“Good morning, sweetheart. Are you feeling better now?”

“Good morning. Who are you?” She asked him.

“Max Evans, your husband.”

“I guess that makes me Liz Parker Evans your wife.”

“We have a lot to talk about. Why don’t you get a shower and I call for room service and we can discuss everything over breakfast?”

“That sounds like a plan Max.”

Max excused himself from the bathroom to place the call for room service. He grabbed one robe for himself and placed the other on the bathroom door hook. He couldn’t have Liz run around the suite nude. He wanted to spend the day with her in the room continuing last night’s activities, but they needed to talk first. He wouldn’t be able to concentrate if he had to look at her beautiful body.

Liz started the shower and stepped under the hot stream to wash away her stress. Why on earth did she marry a stranger? He was great looking man. Her brief flashes of them together in bed let her know that she was a willing participate. What was she going to do? What did he want to do? Did he want to continue to be married to her? Did she just want an annulment, since she was drunk and didn’t comprehend what she was doing? Did he really say he was an alien king? Was that just a drunk delusion? She would have to get out of the shower and face him sooner or later. She dried off and put the thick robe on before exiting the bathroom.

Max had ordered her favorite breakfast foods, pancakes with strawberries, bacon, and eggs. He fresh orange juice and tea waiting for her. He was waiting for her in a matching robe.
“Are you feeling okay?”
“Yes, that shower is very relaxing. How did you know that pancakes with strawberries were my favorite?”
“When we connected last night, I learned a lot about you Liz Parker Evans.”
“So, it is true, you really are an alien.”
“Alien-human hybrid to be technical. I had a human donor and the essence of the late alien king.”
“What are we going to do? We were both drunk last night. Do you want an annulment? It goes against everything I believe but I’m not going to tie you down Max.”
“Liz, there is something I must tell you. I hope you don’t hate me for the rest of your life. Liz, my people we take a mate for life.”
truthrowan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by truthrowan »

OMG, I am dying, I am so glad you updated again so quickly! Max is being so thoughtful and considerate, such a sweetheart, and I just can't guess how Liz is going to handle it. I so look forward to reading more.
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Good thing Max got rid of the headache and the sick feeling for Liz. Now it is time to talk. Boy Max has a lot to tell Liz. Hopefully Liz will take everything Max tells her well. Hopefully Max and Liz will work things out and stay married.

Long 76
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

I look forward to hearing Max explain that statement.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love it, love it, love it.
Liz doesn't know that she hit a gold mine.
The explanations are going to be interesting to read and I can't wait.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 13 1-14-2020

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Chapter 13

Maria woke with pain in her foot. She needed to ice her foot down again. “Liz, can you be a dear and go get me some more ice for my foot?” Maria got panicked when she didn’t get an immediate answer. “Liz, are you awake?” Still no answer. She turned a looked and discovered that Liz’s bed had not been slept in. “I’m going to kill that brother of mine.” She grabbed the room phone and called the guys room. She needed to talk to Alex.

“Alex, you need to get to my room now. Kyle kept Liz out all night.”

“Maria, this is Kyle and I certainly didn’t keep Liz out all night. She dumped me last night.”

‘Well, where the hell is, she?”

“I don’t know. I left her at the restaurant after our fight. I thought about it and decided I should go back and take her home, but she had already left. The waiter said she left with some guy.”

“Some guy, some guy, what the hell is wrong with you Valenti? I can’t believe we are related. Liz is with some stranger. For all we know he is an axe murderer or a rapist.”

“Maria, calm down. Liz can take care of herself. She knows self-defense. She has a taser. She has had to fight off unwanted advances at the bar for years. Have a little more faith in Liz.”

“Why are you so calm?”

“You don’t live with a cop all your life without picking up a few tricks. I asked around about the stranger. One of the security guards knows his best friend. He is a law student. Both parents are attorneys. They say his sister is a real babe. He didn’t think there was anything to worry about. Why don’t you call her phone?”

“Okay, Kyle but if anything happens to her, I’m holding you responsible.”

Honeymoon Suite

“What do you mean you mate for life?”

“My people value fidelity above everything. When we make love for the first time if both partners are willing a bond is form. We are now forever linked. It will be impossible for me to have sex with anyone else as long as we are alive.”

“Does that apply to me, I’m human?”

“I’m sorry Liz. I can feel that the bond between us has already formed. When we both glowed during our first time, I knew the bond was forming. I tried to tell you last night when first got back to the hotel but we both got carried away.”

“Max, this attraction I feel for you is it because of the bond or my own feelings for you?”

“Liz, I believe and hope it is a real for you as it is for me. I know this must be overwhelming for you. You are different than any other woman I have dated. I have dated numerous humans and one of my own kind, but I never had an attraction to any of them. I will be honest with you. I thought I was in love with Tess, she is a hybrid like me. I was ready to marry her because I thought I would never find anyone else. When I saw you, I just know you were the woman I had been looking for my entire life. Please take you time. I don’t want to put any pressure on you. I will be waiting for you when you are ready. I’m going to give you my cell phone number and email. Call me day or night.”

“Oh no, my cell phone is dead. I’m sure my friends are worried about sick about me. Maria is ready to send out a search party for me. I better get dressed and get back to my hotel. What am I going to wear? Maria helped pick my purple dress. It seems wrong to have you change my wedding dress back to white.”

“Liz, relax. I will have the dress shop send us up some selections. You wear a size 4.”

“Yes, size 4. How did you know?”

“I have a twin sister. Do you know how many times I had to go shopping with her? I know more about women’s fashion than any straight guy should know.”

They finished their breakfast with small talk about their families in general. They waited for the dress shop employee to arrive with a selection. Liz found an emerald colored dress that fit her perfectly. Max offered to drive her back to her hotel, but she decided that she would just take a cab.

Max hoped he made the right decision in letting her go so easily.
truthrowan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by truthrowan »

This is so delightful to read, I really hope Max has made the right decision, and that Liz realizes her impulsive marriage was a good thing. I can only imagine how Maria is going to react to the news (or what she might do to/throw at Kyle) when she finds out. I'm so excited for your next update!
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Oh My god Max and Liz are bonded! Now that is a wow. Love the way Max and Liz are together. Hope Liz will go back to Max and make it work with him.

Long 76