What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 26 1-23-2021

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 24 6-10-2020

Post by Parker1947 »

Found this story. Quite the interesting one. I am enjoying it. Can't wait for more. Wow, a lot of changes are taking place.
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Wow! Baby??!! :shock: :shock:
I am in shock as Liz :shock:

They have handled it pretty well. I would have fainted!! There is always a reason for something to happen. Just hope the grandparents will be friendlier when they hear the news 8) 8)

Can’t wait to read the next chapter!
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

Great chapter! So glad both of them took the news so well and they didn’t freak out or blame one another. Hope the parents don’t find out for a while!😲
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 25 10-1-2020

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay. With the cooler weather, I should have more time to complete my stories.

Chapter 25

Once again Liz woke up laying on Max’s chest. They had spent the rest of the evening talking about the new home. Liz had created a list of must haves. Max had insisted on two bathrooms. He knew his sister would be making visits and had no desire to ever share bath with her again. He had hopes once the baby arrived that both sets of grandparents would want to visit their first grandchild. Both knew that they didn’t want to spend their nights apart until a new place could be found so Max would be getting them a room at a long stay hotel. Max had called Serena and had arranged for her to come to Cambridge to talk to them about the baby at the end of the week.

“Good morning, Max.”

“Good morning, Liz. I have to say that I like waking up next to you.” He gave good morning kiss.

“We have to get moving. We told the others to meet us at the airport at 7:00 am.”

“Get moving. I’m going to take you to breakfast. How does the Crashdown sound?”

“Max, do you think that is a smart thing to do?”

“You should see your parents before you leave. We need to make every effort for them to accept our marriage. I want our child to know his or her grandparents.”

The pair quickly dressed and packed their bags. They made their short trip over to the Crashdown. Liz led Max to her favorite booth. Liz told Max her order before she went back into the kitchen to say hi to her father, who was working the grill.

“Hi, I’m Pam. I will be your server today. You must be new in town. I would remember you if you had ever been one of my customers. I get off at 2pm if you would like a personal tour of Roswell.”

“Thanks for the offer, my wife gave me the grand tour yesterday. We are in a hurry because we have to get our flight back home.”

“Hi Pam. I already gave my dad our order in the back. You can fetch us our drinks, an orange juice and herbal tea for me and black coffee with cream and orange juice for my husband.”

“Hi Liz. So, this is your husband. When I heard you got married, I figured it was some science geek just like you. I knew Kyle was too good to marry someone as boring as you.”

“Pam. I met Max in Vegas and just couldn’t think about leaving him behind. When he asked me to marry him, how could I turn down a man like him.”

“Whatever, I will be back shortly with your drinks.”

“What is her deal?”

“Pam went all through school with us. She was upset with me when Kyle and I started to date. Before that, her mom was interested in Kyle’s dad even though he was dating Maria’s mom at the time.”
Jeff Parker personally delivered their breakfast. For a moment, Liz thought he was going to say something to them. He still looked at Max with distrust in his eyes. They quickly finished their meal. As they were getting ready to leave, Liz heard her mom.

“Liz, before you leave. I have a package upstairs that your Grandmother wanted me to give you.” Liz’s mom informed her.

“Grandma already sent me my birthday present. I wonder what it could be.”

“Your dad and I were told to give it to you when you got married. Your grandmother always told us that you would just get married out of the blue one day. Your grandmother has always had a six sense.”

“Any idea what is in the box. It weighs a ton.”

“Liz, let me take it.” Max takes the box from Liz.

“Mom, we will open it when we get settled in Cambridge. It could be breakable, and I don’t want to have to rewrap it. I will let you know our contact information once we get moved. I’m not changing my cell number.”

“Liz, let me know when you get to Cambridge. You may be married now but I’m still your mother.”

“I will mom. We need to go. The others are probably waiting for us.”

Roswell Private Airport

Alex was the first to arrive at the airport. He was fortunate that his parents travel plans changed at the last minute and they were still in town over the holiday weekend. Jim, Amy, and Ryan brought Maria and Kyle to the airport. Ryan had wanted to see the airplane up close. Kyle wanted to get his dad’s opinion on Max. Jim had dressed in his sheriff’s uniform since he would be reporting for his shift in an hour. Amy just wanted some more time with her daughter before she would have to say goodbye. Max and Liz made it to the airport a few minutes later.

“Max, I would like you to meet Jim, Amy and Ryan Valenti. This is my husband Max Evans.”

Jim offered his hand. Max gave him a nice firm handshake. “It’s nice to meet you all.”

“Come on, Ryan, I will show you the plane up close.” Kyle took his little brother away so his dad would have the opportunity to talk to Max.

“I understand you swept Liz off her feet. It couldn’t have been easy since Liz is such a levelheaded young lady.” Jim stated trying to size Max up.

“You could say she did the same to me as well. Our marriage was a shock to my family and friends, but I think it was meant to be.” Max responded.

“Just remember, I taught her self-defense. She was one of my top students I have even had the pleasure to teach. She may be small but if you get out of line, she will put you in your place.”

“I don’t think I will have to worry about that.” Max tried to assure the man.

“Max, I will be honest with you. I never understood why Liz and Kyle ever dated. I know Kyle is my stepson. I know they say opposites attract but I never could see it with those two together for a lifetime. Liz has always been my other daughter. I will tell you what I have told all the boys Maria has brought home. You hurt her and I will hurt you.” Amy provided her warning to Max.

Max wanted to laugh but knew that Mrs. Valenti threat was scarier than her husband’s. “You don’t have anything to worry about Mrs. Valenti. I will always treat Liz like my queen.”

“Mr. Evans, the pilot has indicated that we will be approved for takeoff in 20 minutes, so your party needs to get on the plane.” The co-pilot informed the group.

Everyone exchanged their goodbyes and the group boarded the plane.
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 25 10-10-2020

Post by Parker1947 »

I am enjoying the story. Good to see it continue. Great job!
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

I missed this! Thanks for continuing it! Can’t wait for more!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Of course Pam Troy had to make an appearance.
Can't wait for more!
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

Love this chapter! What will Serena tell them? Can’t wait to see what happens next!
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Yippy! A new chapter!!

I missed this story & am so glad I can read a new part :) Thank You Thank You!!

They are finally leaving Roswell & heading to a new place. Can’t wait to see how they settle in :wink:

Please come back soon! :wink: :wink:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Please come back and post more really soon?

Long 76