True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 26 5/24

Post by begonia9508 »

Hey thanks for the two great parts!

Loved the pleasant Ice Queen and it's a first for me, because I didn't like the one from the show! :lol: :lol: After the interrogations Liz went through, I hope it is finished now... but I'm not sure; there are still Max's parents! :wink:

Waiting for more and thanks! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 26 5/24

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wonder how many people wind up with tattoos as a result of "truth or dare".....?
Liz had such a bad early childhood.....that will take a long time to over come.
Loved Alex's entrance!
And what did we have here......a little hint about the shared balcony?
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 27 5/26

Post by Roswelllostcause »

saori_1902 Thanks!

Carrie I think you are right about Isabel and Liz. Not so sure Max is going to like the idea!

L-J-L 76 Alex and Isabel getting married? Maybe :wink:

Eve Isabel only has a small roll in this. But I thought that having her be sweet to Liz would be a nice change of pace.

Carolyn Alex's entrance was great!

Part 27

Liz walked into the living room an hour later. Max smiled as she walked in. He walked over to her and gave her a kiss.

"Looked like you and my sister were bonding." Said Max
"Is that a bad thing?" Asked Liz
"I'm not sure yet."
"Liz, these are Alex's parents. Charles and Emily Whitman." Said Diane
"It's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Whitman. I'm Liz Parker, Max's girlfriend." Said Liz
"Nice to meet you Liz." Said Emily coldly

Just then Alex and Isabel came in. Everyone turned turned to look at them. Isabel just smiled then spoke.

"Thank you everyone for being here tonight. The reason Alex and I asked all of you here is, Alex asked me to marry him. I said yes. We are engaged." Said Isabel
"That's wonderful honey!" said Diane wrapping Isabel in a hug.
"Welcome to the family Alex." Said Philip

Liz noticed that the Whitman's didn't seem as happy about the news as the Evans did.

"Max are you happy for your sister?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. Alex is a good guy and they really love each other." Said Max
"I don't think his parents are happy about it."
"They have never been real happy about them dating. Mr. Whitman always hoped that Alex would get together with the daughter of the CEO of this computer company they have been trying to merge with for a while."
"But that isn't what Alex wanted."
"Nope. Personally I met the girl once. She is kind of a bitch."

Isabel came over to them and Max pulled her into a hug.

"Congregations big sister." Said Max
"Thanks. Now Liz, I really hope that you and Max stay together. I would like you to be a brides maid." Said Isabel
"I would be very happy to do that. I don't plan to let Max get away." Said Liz
"Good. I may have just met you today, but I can tell you have been good for my brother."
"Thanks." Said Liz smiling.

A short time later everyone when into the dinning room for dinner. It was a peaceful meal even with the dirty looks that the Whitmans shot every now and again at Isabel. After dinner Max and Liz headed out to the garden to talk.

"So what did you and my sister talk about earlier?"
"How we met, why I have your name tattooed on me, our sex life."
"No Liz you didn't talk about our sex life!"
"Only a little. She just wanted to know if you treated me right."
"I wish she would bud out of that stuff."
"It doesn't bother me. Have you forgotten who my roommates are?"
"No. Liz, you really are OK right? I mean we haven't been together like that since before you were hurt."
"Yes. Max, the truth is I have been scared to let you see the scar that was left."
"Liz, no matter what you will always be beautiful to me. It's the inner beauty that I see."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Besides I think you could always get another tattoo to hide it if you want."
"What do you think I should get?"
"Well I have to see it first. But maybe a long stem rose?"
"We will see."

Max leaned down and gave Liz a passionate kiss. Liz groaned as Max moved his hands under her her shirt. She loved the feel of his hands on her skin.

"Maybe we should take this inside?" Asked Liz
"Sounds good to me."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow I was right. I can't believe it. Usually couples parents get together when either someone is getting married, having babies or holidays. I'm glad that Alex and Isabel are getting married. I don't like how Alex's parents are acting so cold to everyone. Someone please get the sticks out of their butts? I'm glad that Isabel and Liz are getting along great. I think it was very nice of Isabel to ask Liz to be a bride's maid. I'm glad that Max and Liz sneaked away and talked. I don't know about the tattoo things though. But I am very happy for Alex, Isabel, Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

nice part <3
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part!

Never good when parents plan theirs kid's weddings, because they wish someone who suit themselves :twisted:
And in this case, I don't believe Alex would agree with them too! :roll:

EVE :mrgreen: !
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm hoping Liz and Max stay together Isabel......is there a reason they shouldn't?
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 28 5/27

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-JL 76 Yes you were right about Alex and Isabel. Alex's parents really are stuck up.

saori_1902 Thanks

Eve You are so right. Alex has like Max met the girl his parents would choose for him to marry and didn't like her! So even if his parents don't like it he is going to marry the woman he loves!

Carolyn Isabel, doesn't have a reason to believe that Max and Liz won't be together when she gets married. All she knows is that Liz is the only girl that Max has dated that she has liked.

Part 28

Max and Liz when back to the house and straight to Max's room. Max closed and locked the door. He then pulled Liz into his arms and they made their way to the bed.they made short work of their clothes. Liz laid in the center of the bed in only her bra and panties. She watched as Max very gently traced the scar left by Sean's knife. He then leaned down and kissed it. In was close to two and a half inches long. But Max didn't think it made her any less beautiful. But he could tell if it had been even an inch to his right then she would have been in real danger of possibly losing her kidney. He moved back to her lips and kissed her deeply. He reach for her bra and unhooked it pulling it free and tossing it on the floor. He heard her groan as he took her breast in his mouth.

"Max, god please stop teasing me. I need you."
"What do you need?"
"I need you inside me."

Max smiled and reached for her panties and pulled them from her. He smiled when he saw her grip the sheets as he inserted his fingers into and began to pump them in and out. She let out a moan as he picked up the pace. It didn't take long before he felt her juices flow over his hand.

"Max!"
"Yes baby?"
"Please!"
"Please what baby?"
"Max Evans make love to me!"

Liz reached up an pulled Max's boxers down. Max kissed her and took a condom and rolled it on. He then pushed into her in one quick motion. Liz let out a moan as Max began to pump in and out of her. She wrapped herself tighter around him. Max felt Liz run her nails over his back. He groaned as he picked up his pace after starting slow.

"Yes Max! That feels so good." Gasped Liz
"You feel good baby." Said Max

It wasn't long before they both reached their climax together. Max pulled Liz close to him after falling to the bed next to her. Liz curled up placing her hand right over her name and his heart.

"How you feeling Liz?"
"I'm good. Max."
"You sure? I didn't hurt you?"
"Max Evans, you have never once hurt me! You are the kindest, most loving man I have ever met."
"Liz, why were you so scared to let me see your scar?"
"It's ugly. I felt that it would make me ugly."
"Liz, you could never be ugly. While I do think you are beautiful on the outside. You are even more beautiful on the inside. I have never met anyone with the kind of inner beauty that you have."
"Most guys only see what is on the outside."
"Liz, people who only see what is on the outside are not always the deepest people."
"You have a beautiful soul Max. I know my parents told you what happened to me before they got me."
"They did. But it only made me love you more. You could have become a bitter person who never trusted anyone. But you learned to trust. You have let people into your life."
"I'm glad I did."

Liz gave Max a kiss and fell to sleep in his arms.

Diane made a face as she headed to bed passing her son's room and hearing the the sounds coming from it. She turned when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Isabel standing there.

"Mom, let it go. They are both adults. Besides until tonight they haven't been together since she was hurt."
"I hope they are being careful."
"I'm sure they are. Love you mom."
"Love you too honey. So you like Liz?"
"I think she might be one of the best things to happen to my brother."
"You might be right about that."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max has made Liz very comfortable regarding the scar....
And how nice it is to have Isabel on their side.
Great part,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

keepsmiling7 wrote:Max has made Liz very comfortable regarding the scar....
And how nice it is to have Isabel on their side.
Great part,
Carolyn
Great Chapter!!!! And I very much agree with Carolyn.

L-J-L 76