PRUNING POLICY

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: PRUNING POLICY

Post by Cocogurl »

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so I apologize if it's in the wrong place. But I accidentally posted my story Once Upon a Christmas twice on the AU w/o aliens thread. And I was hoping you could delete the second one. Thank you. :)
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Ilonka.Green
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ilonka.Green »

Just letting someone know that The Safe House can be pruned through chapter 14 (page 13).
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Can someone please prune my story called Romancing The Heart from Chapter 1 to 121 and authors Note on pg 17? Romancing The Heart is on Au without aliens. I would be really greatful if someone can please prune Romancing The Heart from Chapter 1 to chapter 121 and authors note on pg 17? Thank you!!!!

From
L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ilonka.Green
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ilonka.Green »

Can someone prune my story 'The Safe House' through chapter 31? It's up to about 27 pages now.
It can be found under AU without Aliens.

Thanks.
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Could you please prune Angel of Silence up to Chapter 48 please.

Thanks
JAN :mrgreen:
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
Comet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Comet »

Hello,

Playing Cupid (on the AU without aliens board) is ready to be pruned till chapter 24. Thank you!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello I was wondering can someone please prune my story called Romancing The Heart Chapter 1 to Chapter 145 and my authors Note on pg21? I would be greatful if someone will please prune my story called Romancing The Heart Chapter 1 to Chapter 145 and my Author's Note on pg21too please? Thank You so very very much!!!!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

hello
Can someone please prune Romancing The Heart Chapter 1 to the end? I would be really greatful if some can please prune Romancing The Heart for me? I would be really really greatful if someone can please prune my story called Romancing The Heart. Thank you!

And someone please please move my story Romancing The Heart to complete AU Without Aliens stories? I would be really really greatful if someone can please move my story called Romancing The Heart to complete AU Without Aliens Stories? Thank you!

L-J-L 76
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

L-J-L 76 wrote:hello
Can someone please prune Romancing The Heart Chapter 1 to the end? I would be really greatful if some can please prune Romancing The Heart for me? I would be really really greatful if someone can please prune my story called Romancing The Heart. Thank you!

And someone please please move my story Romancing The Heart to complete AU Without Aliens stories? I would be really really greatful if someone can please move my story called Romancing The Heart to complete AU Without Aliens Stories? Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Done.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank you so very much jbanagelo!

L-J-L 76