Pulse (M/L,Adult,AU) chpt 9 ~Complete~ 4/2/15

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Pulse (M/L,Adult,AU) chpt 7 3/13/14

Post by jake17 »

Carolyn
lizzy
Natalie
Eve
lovelyPOM
MLfan
sarah
saori

thank you for your amazing fb, and your open mind :wink:

chapter seven

~ the mysteries of the world are boundless, some live in the safety of what they do know, but some dare to step into the unknown willing to test their convictions, fill their heart with song, gamble their very soul. Those live on the edges of reality, those are the ones that are truly alive.

The forest was wild with creatures reacting to his rampage through the trees in a symphony of sounds.

Crawling, slithering, claws on four legs dashed with urgency under rocks, inside bushes, disappearing inside hollow trees.

They could feel him coming full speed running like the wild distraught animal that he was caught between a gentle soul and the fervent need for flesh.

Tearing at his body his clothes were mere shreds hanging off of his panting heaving chest revealing the evidence of strong sculpted muscles that he kept well hidden from view.

He ran until there was no breath left in his lungs thinking he could out run his need for her; expel his energy till there was nothing left to give, till the need to bury himself deep inside her was diminished from sheer exhaustion.

It was a futile attempt.

Half in and out of his transition he halted his steps falling to the ground as the surge of her essence, her sweet breath against his ear, her exquisite body danced behind his glowing eyes.

“Take me…”

He could still hear her tantalizing sensual demanding words floating like feathers down around his body as he laid on his back staring up at the foreboding moon.

Gripping his thick hair with claws as sharp as knives he closed his eyes slowly.

Concentrating hard he blocked the world out as he willed himself to control the uncontrollable animal inside him from emerging.

None of this was making any sense, it was too soon, this had never happened before, but none of that mattered now.

Max had to find a way to reel it back, to cage the beast inside him before someone got hurt, but most of all he needed answers.

Relaxing as best he could whispering sonnets of love and devotion out to the star filled sky and the creatures that peeked out from curiosity he slowed his breathing.

With each descriptive word of passion and sacrifice, eternity and want he felt his humanity taking over once again.

Strong hands now clutched the dirt below with fingers instead of claws; legs bent elongated formed back into human limbs as dark black hair receded into smooth skin across his handsome face.

With a new sense of confidence and control he stood looking up at the moon, his searing amber eyes, the one part of him he was unable to transform daring the luminous light shining down on him to take him over.

His breath could be seen flowing out his parted lips as the night turned cold.

His boots sank deep into the soft earth as shiny red and yellow eyes perched high in the sky and low to the ground watched in fright as he made his way back.

Max moved with purpose as his long strides traced back his four legged trek knowing now that this was all her.

He felt it in his bones, in the heat of his skin, the tip of his tongue, Liz was somehow responsible for bringing on his transformation early.

There was no possible explanation he knew of, no other time this had occurred before. but he knew without a doubt that his connection to the lonely scared girl he found in the rain that night was the key to it all.

Faster and faster he made his way back as vines and tree limbs whipped his impressive body that was now visible through his torn clothes.

The closer he was to her the hotter his blood began to boil rushing, pumping like a freight engine through his veins.

He could feel her through the canvas of the tents, past the maze of steel of the trailers; he knew she sensed him coming for her.

Max could smell no fear, no reservations about his approach, only an agonizing enthralling sense of desire and need, her scent rushed against his face, it was beyond intoxicating, he was addicted lost inside her web that tangled around his heart.

It was nearly three am as he stood before the door to her trailer, chest heaving, hands curled into fists of restraint as he shoved the door roughly open stepping inside as if he belonged there, as if he had an open invitation.

Edging his fiery eyes to the side he saw her lounging on her bed, back arched, legs that went on for miles intertwined causally as if she were expecting him.

Gone was the torn costume of Selene, instead she adorned a sheer white camisole that was just long enough to hide what his heart raced for, what the animal inside him craved.

Her long wavy raven hair shone like the finest silk against the flickering white candles that covered her trailer all around him.

Tilting her head she finally feasted her big beckoning ebony eyes upon him causing a deep shiver to rip through his body dissolving any resolve that lingered there leaving him painfully hard and wanting.

A mischievous smile curved along her iridescent strikingly beautiful face as she purred out to him softly.

“I’ve been waiting for you.”

Determined to push past her blindingly seductive trap to get to the truth he charged towards her grabbing her roughly by the wrist pulling her up to her feet in a breathless fight of wills between his body and mind.

Confused he could feel the strength coursing through her, she was clearing allowing him to maneuver her around, far from helpless.

It was only when he pushed her against the steel wall knocking down a shelf sending books flying across the room that her expression changed from playful to a look of understanding.

Her long dark eyelashes flashed up towards him empathetically knowing he was struggling with all of this, knowing how lonely it could be to be lost in the dark.

Noticing the change in her eyes his heart overflowed with a level of caring and affection that he knew could never diminish.

Why did he feel so much for her, how could he love so instantly, so blindly.

Still clutching her wrists over her head he stared down into her now sad sweet eyes that reflected the same level of emotions he was feeling himself.

“What are you?”

Sighing softly she nodded knowing it was time.

“Let me go and I will tell you.”

He released her but refused to move an inch, if she was going to lie, he wanted to be close enough to sense it on her skin.

His gruff voice was tempered by the closeness of her body and her reaction as her eyes fell over his bare muscles in obvious approval.

“You’re not human.”

Engaging his eyes aggressively she lifted her chin upwards in defiance.

“Neither are you.”

Slamming his palms on either side of her face pressing their bodies unwittingly together he all but growled down to her.

“Do you know what I am?”

A flicker of a smile rose on the corner of her ruby mouth as she raised her hand to his cheek in admiration.

Smoothing the tip of her fingers along his bottom lip she whispered as her gaze locked onto the glowing circle of amber fire that rose with intensity.

“You are a man, a man with the power to transform into a wolf by the light of the full moon… and at will. You are a werewolf, you are… magnificent.”

His eyes narrowed with suspicion, wondering if his boss was behind all this, suddenly suspecting that she was sent to motivate him into controlling his transformations to expedite the show Mr Cleaves was desperate to exploit him in.

“Go back and tell him it won’t work, that you failed. I will not be manipulated or used, I – “

His biting words were cut off as she captured his mouth in a passionate lingering breathtaking kiss.

Desperate whimpers and moans filled the small space as they tasted the fire that had been tempting them for days.

Dizzy, lost within her he broke away finding that it was him that was now pressed against the wall unable to move or speak still caught up in the feel of her.

She was but a blurred image across the room once again lying on her bed in the same position that he had found her in when he entered her trailer.

“I don’t know what you were talking about, but what I can tell you is that whatever suspicions you have of me are wrong. I don’t know what ‘man’ you speak of, and I assure you I cannot manipulate you even if I wanted to. Ironically you are the only man I do not wield that power over.”

Slowly regaining his strength he walked closer to her sitting beside her as she crossed her legs leaning affectionately against his powerful shoulder.

Whispering with the tone from his tender soul he turned pressing his forehead to hers once again asking the question.

“Please… tell me, what you are.”

Her luxurious black curls fell against his face as she took his hand in hers hoping for the understanding back that she so effortlessly had given to him.

“I am a succubus.”

Gasping he moved back as anger flashed wildly in his eyes.

“Y-You are controlling me, none of it was real, what a fool I was to believe - “

Glaring back at him tearful as anger rose all around her she silenced him as she began to speak slowly as if she were a fool believing in him, full of disappointment, as if she had expected so much more.

“I’m assuming from your ignorant reaction that you know of myths and legends instead of truths and reality… so I will do the service of educating you, and then I demand that you leave and never come back.”

Speechless he sat paralyzed stunned by her admission.

“For years we have been depicted as demons, posing as seductress’ who appear in dreams of men holding them at their will, sexually draining them of their life force till death takes them over.”

Standing bolding in front of him she held her hand over her heart whispering the rest as pain lingered torturously in her sweet voice.

“My mother was murdered before my eyes for such outdated mythical ancient beliefs, while it is true that we need energy that can only be possessed by a human, we do not kill. We take what we need, no one is hurt.”

Lifting her slip over her head standing before him nude she raised her chin unashamed.

“I am not a demon; I assure you that although I have supernatural tendencies… I am a woman.”

His lips shivered as he attempted to speak gazing up at her as his heart clenched with confusion.

“But my feelings for you… how can I know that they are real? You have the power to seduce beyond any man’s control.”

Reaching for her gown she slipped it over her head clearly heartbroken from his lack of belief of what he felt was real.

“I assume you do not eat babies by the light of the full moon as legend states Max, I assume you live your life the best way you know how. I thought that you of all people would understand the burden of shouldering such a curse… of being different… of never being able to love or truly be loved.”

Standing he went to speak again but she pressed her finger to his lips tenderly.

“That first night when I saw the ring of fire in your eyes, I felt your loneliness, it mirrored my own. I fell for you at first sight, I thought you felt the same.”

Slipping her finger down from his mouth along his bare chest she sighed as a tear skimmed down her flushed cheek.

Opening the door she motioned for him to leave.

“By the way, a succubus has no power over another supernatural being. That is why I pursued you; I thought that you cared for me… for the real me, as I did for you. It would be impossible for me to seduce you into loving me. What you felt was very much real.”

Holding the edge of the door in her hands she gazed down to the floor as tears spilled from her sorrowful eyes.

“Now please respect my request, leave and never come back.”

Hesitating for a moment he took the door closing it gently before turning towards her to lift her chin tenderly up towards his eyes.

“No, Elizabeth.”

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
LovelyPOM83
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LovelyPOM83 »

Ohhh don't leave it there!! Love it, love there chemistry. Please come back.
--Pom ;)
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Carrie
Great new Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow I can't believe Liz is a sucubus and Max is a werewolf. That was a surprise when Max grabbed Liz and held her against the wall. So now the truth is out. Liz told Max everything And Liz knows about Max. I'm glad that Max decided to stay. Hopefully Max and Liz will talk more and admit their feeling for each other. Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Max be there for Liz? Will Liz be there for Max? Will Michael find out about Liz? What will Michael d9o when he finds out? Will Max, Liz and Michael be able to protect themselves and each other?Will Max and Liz sleep together? Will Max, Liz and Michael leave? Will the boss find out what Liz is? What will the boss do when he finds out? Will the boss try and hurt Max, Liz and Michael? Will Max, Liz and Micharel leave? Where will Max, Liz and Michael go? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending? Will Max and Liz love be forever? Will Max and Liz get married and have kids? Will Liz find out who killed her mother? Will she tell Max who killed her mother? Sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
HypnotiqBlueEyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by HypnotiqBlueEyes »

All I can say is wow Carrie! That update was amazing! So now we know what Liz is and also that her power is not the reason Max wants her so badly! I'm so glad he wouldn't leave when she wanted him to. But now I want more! Please hurry back soon!!

-Sarah-
Liz to Future Max: Don't you realize what you are to me... what you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There will never be another you!!! (The End of the World)
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Hey Carrie, great part!

I had to look at wikipedia, because he never heard about a succubus and following what I read and the picture I saw, it's a beautiful naked woman who use her charms... but obviously from mythology...
and I never heard about such a woman so I learned something new, today! :roll: :wink:

Anyway, I loved the part and I am waiting for more - Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Carrie, you never stop surprising me!
Liz did indeed cause his transformation to appear early.....she was the key....
And yes Max, you are magnificent!
Succubus........my new word and meaning for the day........WOW.
Good for Max, he wasn't about to leave and never come back.
You better hurry back......can't wait to see what happens between these two.
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Interesting. Great part. :mrgreen:
Ophelia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ophelia »

Just starting reading this Carrie and I love the darkness of it. You keep me guessing as a reader. Such an intriguing read...post more soon. (Can you guess who I am ? Hint: an old friend.)
sptfire86
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sptfire86 »

Oh my God. That's all I can muster out at this moment, is oh my God. :lol: I'm speechless. And I'm never speechless. :mrgreen: I LOVE it Carrie. Of course I love it, you wrote it. Please update soon. This is my brand new addiction. Need a consistent fix.
ImageImageImage
wesson william-joseph
Damon&&Elena Buffy&&Angel Serena&&Nate Olivia&&Peter Sookie&&Eric Max&&Liz
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Carrie
Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I'm glad Liz told Max the truth about her. And I'm glad Liz knows what Max is too. Carrie please come back really soon I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz? I'm hoping their boss doesn't know what Liz is.

L-J-L 76