THE ASSASSIN - AU/CC/Adult - Epilogue - 11/6/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: THE ASSASSIN - AU/CC/Adult - Part 4 - 2/15/15

Post by Earth2Mama »

Who is the Valkyrie? Hmmm... I'm sensing interesting things will be revealed about her.

Okay, I know he threaten her life & Alex's and then said that Max & Liz weren't trust worthy, but I felt the interest there. Bane/Michael wants to know more and he's not about to kill the only chance he's got for answers. My boy just isn't' that dumb!

Can't wait to read more! :)
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

Maria really stood up. The adrenalin in her body gave her a bog mouth and a lot of courage, certainly considering the situation. Was it a smart move? Of course not. Michael meant every word he said, but she knows (or better she feels) that she is his key. And her key to stay alive. For this moment on, anyway.

So, Liz & Max are body guards paid by her uncle? Why am I not surprised? That guy was already spelling every little detail in out life out. No way he would've let her go out by herself. I'm very curious who she will go to for demanding an explanation: her uncle or Liz?
Take a look at Eva's world
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

Poor Maria! Is nothing in her life her own? Holy cow. She has nothing safe. Max and Liz? Alex? Even her safety cabin is no longer sacred. And Michael is right....either way, she is dead. I am glad this isn't going on vacation....its too exciting!
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Another frightening part! and difficult to identify who is a friend or a foe! In Maria's case, her mouth is her bigger problem... :lol: :lol: :lol: she is not couragous, she is insane to provocate Michael this way... :lol: But that's Maria!!! :wink:

Bane told her Liz and Max were killers, did I understand right? Or it is just, a manipulation from his part?

Looking for more! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

THE ASSASSIN - AU/CC/Adult - Part 5 - 2/22/15

Post by Double Trouble »

Roswelllostcause: Oh, yes, they are!

Earth2Mama: Lol, you would be correct.

There’s definite interest whether he wants it to be there or not. Finally there’s someone who might have some answers and he won’t just ignore that.

Eva: Lol, she certainly did. Smart? Nope. But there was no way to just let it go. Her mouth overrode her brain on that one. Staying alive will be the name of the game going forward.

Uncle Reggie is very controlling and he’s kept a very close eye on his niece through the years. As for who she’ll go to... well, she has to make up her mind first about whether or not her assassin was telling the truth.

sarammlover: That’s about what it’s looking like. Lol, we figured since we’d just started this one we’d keep it posting over vacation.

begonia9508: That is difficult in Maria’s situation and it’s unsettled her entire world. Lol, yeah, that might not have been her smartest move.

He planted the seed of doubt and she’ll have to decide if his words were true or of they were just said to make her doubt what she knows.

Part 5

Apartment of Liz Parker and Max Evans – Washington DC – December 2015

Maria pulled the curtains from the window and glanced out into the dark empty street. Should she have stayed home? Uncle Reggie’s place was highly secured but he was away on another business trip and the huge empty house had scared the shit out of her whenever a sound had made itself known. Of course there were still bodyguards and the maid, but none of them shared space in her personal rooms.

Going to Max and Liz had sounded like a good idea for two reasons. First, she needed proof about the things the stranger had said. Or was he a stranger? He had kind of admitted to being the person in the photo, hadn’t he? She shook her head, trying to get rid of the thoughts as well as the fear that crept up her spine whenever she thought about it.

The second reason for coming here was the fact that if the guy was right and Max and Liz were hired security they would be able to protect her from others who wanted to kill her, right?

“Are you okay?” Liz exchanged a worried look with her boyfriend. Their friend had been acting oddly since she had joined them earlier, but she hadn’t said anything. No, she had even claimed that their earlier talk about seeing Michael Guerin had been a kneejerk reaction after meeting a guy who looked similar, but something told her that it wasn’t her true belief.

Maria let go of the curtain when she couldn’t detect any potential threats outside. Rob the Mob was sitting in the black Mercedes directly in front of the building, reading a newspaper and waiting patiently. “Yeah, it’s just been a long day. Would you guys mind if I spend the night?”
Sleeping alone in her uncle’s residence sounded like a bad idea and this way she could search the apartment for any signs of Collins’ or whatever-his-name-was theory.

“No, of course not. You’re always welcome to stay.” Liz wondered what had happened to rattle Maria so bad.

“Cool. I just don’t feel like spending the night alone.”

“Don’t like hearing your footsteps echoing through the halls of that mausoleum?” Max teased.

Maria smiled lightly. “Yeah, something like that.”

He shot a glance at his girlfriend. “Why don’t I run out and grab something to eat and you can get Maria settled?”

“Sure. How about Chinese takeout?”

“Chinese sounds good to me,” Maria agreed, her eyes scanning the apartment and trying not to be obvious about it.

“So,” Liz started, “what ya wanna do while we wait?”

“I don’t know.” She continued to wander around, her gaze moving over the furnishings and decorations. “How did you and Max meet?”

“Didn’t we already share that story?” Liz frowned. “We met in high school. It was in the second grade when he moved to town.” She chuckled. “And I had to protect him from some guys who were a lot bigger than him. Max was short. He didn’t really grow much until he was almost 15.”

Maria nodded. They had shared stories about their past before but she was just trying to see if there were any inconsistencies. She hated that whatever-his-name-really-was had put doubts in her mind about her own friends.

“Are you sure everything’s okay?” Liz stepped closer to her friend. “Did something happen?” The fact that she had talked about Michael yesterday was still an alarm going off in her head.

“Yeah, no, everything’s fine. It’s just...” she shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe it’s just the weather changing.”

“Yeah, maybe.” She wasn’t convinced. “How about we make it a movie night? Hanging on the couch with unhealthy food, drinks... all the good stuff.”

“Maybe I just suffer from that seasonal disorder,” she joked and nodded. “A movie’s okay.”

“You didn’t run into that guy that looked like Michael again, right?”

“He just looked like him,” she said, flipping through a shelf of old vinyl records. “It couldn’t have been him anyway. I mean, the guy I knew died.” She stared at one of the record covers and shook her head at Max’s taste in music. “They’re all dead.” And there was no bringing them back.

“So you didn’t see him again?”

“No.” She winced and flipped to the next album. Even worse than the last, she thought, hoping Liz wouldn’t keep asking her if she’d seen him again. She hated lying, especially to a friend, but it wasn’t right to get them involved in whatever was going on. She didn’t want to put them in danger.

“Okay. So what movie? Ya ever seen Warrior? It’s got Tom Hardy in it. Meow.”

Maria snorted and shook her head. “No, never seen it.”

“Then it’s definitely on.”

“It’s not some medieval movie, is it?” She wasn’t really in the mood for anything like that. She also hoped it wasn’t something about assassins or anything similar.

“It’s about sexy MMA fighters,” she wiggled her eyebrows.

“MMA?” she echoed. She nodded when Liz held the case up in front of her face. “Oh, right, that fighter thing you think is so hot.” She just grinned when Liz rolled her eyes at her.

“It is hot an’ so badass. I tried to talk Max into it but he just isn’t into beating up people or getting beat up.”

“Yeah, I can just see Max climbing into a cage to beat the shit out of some other guy.” She snorted at that image. Max? No way. He was too nice.

Liz had to laugh at that. “Right? He’s a softie. But ya know in the end he’s the much better choice because I know he’ll stick around no matter what.”

Maria smiled at the conviction in her friend’s tone. She believed what she was saying without a single doubt. “Well, it’s probably good he isn’t into that cage fighting scene. He’d have a hard time getting anything done with you all over him.”

“He has the same problem without the fighting.” She wiggled her eyebrows and giggled when her friend made a disgusted face.

“TMI, Parker.”

“Alright, alright, I’m getting the drinks. Beer sound good?”

“Yeah, it sounds perfect.” She followed Liz into the kitchen. “So when did you know Max was Mr. Right?”

“When he first kissed me. It was so awkward but cute at the same time. And, I mean, we were only 13.”

Maria chuckled. “Yeah, that whole soul mate thing.”

“Ya know, I wouldn’t believe it if it hadn’t happened to me.” Liz used her hip to bump the refrigerator door closed and handed a cold Bud to her friend. “Here. Have a drink and relax. Max will be back soon. The restaurant’s just around the corner.”

“I’ve never really bought into that whole perfect soul mate thing but I’m glad it works for you.”

“You don’t even date at all. Which, by the way, is such a shame.”

“Not really.” She shrugged. “Besides, it keeps the peace at home.”

“Yeah, but you’re 21 years old. I don’t think there’s any other woman in the states who’s still a virgin at that age.”

Maria rolled her eyes. “There are lots of them at my age. AND I never said I was a virgin.”

“Oh, please!”

“If I was, and I’m NOT saying I am, what’s the big deal? I’m 21, not like 40.”

“The older you get, the harder it’ll be to find someone. First times aren’t anything fancy, Maria. They suck on a good day.”

“Who says I’m looking? And most people say first times suck.”

“I’m just saying you should find a guy who has the guts to date you despite your uncle’s position. There have to be some real men out there. Next week we’ll go to the football party.”

“Yes, because I’m really interested in pursuing that cliché. And most of those guys are only looking to get drunk and get laid, and not necessarily in that order.” She rolled her eyes. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that if that’s what you’re looking for.”

“Don’t be so negative. Garry, the wide receiver, he’s sexy and smart. And he’s single again.”

“He’s also the campus Casanova.”

“He’s been in a relationship the past three months so I’d say he’s starting to slow down on his woman eating behavior.”

“Um-hmm.” Three whole months, huh?

“That’s a lot for him.”

Maria snorted, taking a sip of her beer. “I’ll pass.”

“You’re no fun.” Liz bumped her hip against her friend’s and they returned to the living room just as Max came in with the food.

“Now you’re no fun?” he asked with a look at Maria.

“Yeah, thank God you’re back. She’s trying to hook me up with Garry Mason.”

“Mason?” He thought about that for a moment. “He’s not bad.” He looked at his girlfriend when Maria started snooping through the bags. “Mason?!” he mouthed silently.

Liz just shrugged with a sheepish grin.

“So I see we’re watching The Warrior? Good movie. Tom Hardy’s a beast.”

“Got a little man crush going on there, Evans?” Maria asked with a smirk.

“Nope, but have you seen his neck muscles?” He shook his head. “Let’s eat!”

Definitely a man crush, she thought. “Max, you always think of everything.” She pulled out the cartons, scanning over the writing on the sides as she set each one down. The man had a memory like an elephant. If he liked you and he knew what you liked he never forgot it and that was something she always appreciated.

“Only the best for the ladies,” he smirked and went into the kitchen for a beer, stopping briefly next to his girlfriend to give her a short perk on the lips. “She okay?” he muttered.

“I dunno. I think she ran into that guy again.”

“You already reported that, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, but nothing so far.”

Max nodded and went for the beer, deciding to make a little detour to the little yard behind the building to call in and see if there was any news.

“As much time as he spends wandering around you two should get a dog.”

“We’ve thought about it.”

Maria laughed and shook her head. “What’d you do? Nix that idea after giving it a second thought and realizing you’d be the one feeding and cleaning up after it?”

“Nah, Max takes good care of his loved ones. He’d pour all his love on a dog.” She frowned. “On second thought, where would that put me?”

“Yeah, like you’d ever have to worry about losing your place with him.”

“I’m not worried. C’mon now, let’s eat. I’m really starving.”

“I’ll second that.” No, of course Liz wasn’t worried. She and Max really did have that whole soul mate thing going on. It wasn’t that she was envious of that type of connection, she wasn’t. But it would be nice to have a connection to someone. Sometimes she felt like she was destined to spend the rest of her life alone.

They spent the evening with dinner and a movie afterwards. Yeah, okay, Tom Hardy was nice, but Maria found it hard to focus. Her thoughts kept drifting to the earlier encounter with the man who had claimed he was sent to kill her. Why hadn’t he just done it? She had never heard of a hitman who talked to his victim beforehand. He had said the only reason she wasn’t dead was the photo she had.

Did he just look like the boy in the photo? Or was he Michael or maybe a brother she didn’t know about? Nothing really made sense. It hadn’t seemed like he knew her and if he was Michael then he would’ve recognized her too, right? If he had survived the explosion he would’ve looked for answers and he would’ve found her.

Another thought crept up her spine and made her shiver. What if he was behind the explosion in the first place? Or somehow involved? Then it would make sense that he was still alive. But it wouldn’t make sense that he had left her and her uncle alone for so many years.

Maria sighed and only realized how loud it was when her friends’ eyes settled on her.

“What’s going on, sweetheart?” Max tried. “There’s something bothering you. Don’t you dare deny it.”

She shrugged. “Midterms, fighting with Uncle Reggie, thinking maybe I should get my own place. Take your pick.”

“Why don’t ya think about one at a time, huh? You have time.”

Did she really have time? If the assassin was telling the truth, any moment could be her last. She forced a smile. “You’re right.”

“You wanna watch something else?” Liz stretched on the couch.

“I’m kinda tired,” she admitted. “If we watch another one I might fall asleep on you.”

“Well, that’d be okay. But you can go to bed if that’s what ya want.”

“Yeah, I think maybe I’ll do that if you don’t mind.” It had been a long day and she was tired, but somehow she had a feeling sleep wouldn’t come easily, if at all.

“You need anything?” Liz got up with her. “Your spare toothbrush is still here. Want a tee shirt to sleep in?”

“That sounds good, thanks.”

“Let’s hit the sack as well, Max. Warm up the sheets until I join you.” The brunette wiggled her eyebrows at her boyfriend and then followed Maria to settle her for the night.

“Warm up the sheets,” he muttered and shook head with a grin. He loved the feel of crisp cool sheets, didn’t matter what time of year it was, but she hated them in the winter, and a grumpy Liz was NOT a playful bedmate. He got to his feet and turned everything off before gathering up the empty bottles and disposing of them. His eyes scanned the darkened rooms, pausing on the large window that looked out over the city. Something about that encounter with the guy from Maria’s past had her rattled badly. She had denied seeing him again but he had to agree with Liz’s assessment that it was likely that Maria had run into him again. But rather than simply turn her inquisitive nature loose it had set her on edge and that was unusual for her. He shook his head at the feeling they were being observed, not discounting it, but not able to verify it either. He moved into the bedroom and collected a pair of binoculars with night vision capabilities and took up a position near the shaded window to scan the area around them and coming up empty.

Liz joined him about fifteen minutes later. “I wonder if she’ll be able to sleep.” With her heel, she closed the door behind her and frowned at the binoculars sitting on Max’ nightstand. “Someone out there?”

“Yeah, but I’ll be damned if I can spot ‘em. What d’you think’s up with that guy she ran into?”

“I don’t know. It could be someone who looks similar. I mean, why would the guy show up now after all these years?”

“I have no idea, but it’s got her spooked.”

“Did you hear back from the office?”

“Declan left a message while we were watching the movie. So far the only information they’ve been able to dig up on that Michael guy was that he was declared dead in the aftermath of that explosion. Odd thing is, there was no evidence to actually support that claim. But he can’t find anything that points to this guy being alive either.”

“Hmm, interesting.” She stripped down to her underwear and went to get one of his tee shirts out of the closet.

“Yeah.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “Suspicious too. He should’ve shown up on someone’s radar by now, but there’s nothing. No evidence of his death and no evidence that he’s alive. And now out of nowhere a guy Maria’s positive is him, shows up. Well, she was positive the other day. Somethin’ happened for her to change her story so suddenly and fall back on insisting it was just some guy who resembled him.”

“We don’t have the clearance to observe her,” she reminded him.

“No, and I still say that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of. And especially with this development, she should have around the clock protection.”

“Maybe they’ll rethink that now.” Liz switched the lights off and went to the window, staring outside for several long minutes, but nothing seemed to move.

“Whoever’s got eyes on us, they’re good.”

“Yeah,” she admitted, slipping under the sheets next to him.

“I just can’t figure out how all of these pieces fit together. An explosion caused by a gas leak, a guy who at the time was a teenager and was declared dead at the scene with no evidence to back that claim up, possibly this same guy showin’ up and givin’ Maria a hand with her car...” he trailed off and sat up. “What’re the chances of somethin’ like that happening, Liz? By all accounts the guy was a high school dropout waiting to happen, he was always getting into trouble – nothing too serious, but he could’ve easily headed in that direction, and his transcripts show that he had very little interest in anything academically related so why would he be anywhere near the campus?”

“There are several other shops and things close by. He doesn’t have to be involved in college. For now, we don’t even know if it’s really him.”

“No, we don’t, and if it was him, we don’t know why he’d try to establish contact after all this time. But what if it was? What if he was somehow connected to that explosion?”

“I don’t know... he was only what? 15 or 16? I don’t know how he could be involved in this. And it still wouldn’t answer the question why he left her alone for so long after.”

“No, that’s true. There’s a connection there somewhere though.”

“If there really is, then we’ll know more soon. Give them a little more time to investigate.” Liz snuggled closer to her boyfriend and forced him to relax. “The alarm’s set. No one’s gonna do anything tonight.”

“Yeah, I’m sure you’re right.”

Rooftop of an apartment building – Washington, DC

The wind was blowing steadily across the rooftop of the ten-story building, leaving an icy feeling on her black leather clad body. For a moment, she just stood there, inhaling the crystal clear night air and watching the streets below. Traffic had thinned out, but it was still too busy for this time of night.

She hated DC. No town was so full of corrupt politicians and shady dealings as the capitol city, but every now and then a job forced her to travel there.

“You could’ve just knocked on my door.”

The deep male voice startled her, but she kept her body language and expression in check when she turned and came face to face with the man she had been looking for. Annoyed, she had to admit he had been one step ahead of her again. His apartment was highly secured – of course he’d already noticed her arrival.

“And you would’ve just opened it like any normal civilian?” Her tone was amused while her eyes roamed over his tall, lean and muscled body.

Despite the cold, Bane was only wearing a tight black tee shirt with a pair of grey sweatpants. Neither left much room for imagination about the well built body she knew was underneath.

“What do you want?”

“Who said I want anything?”

He chuckle deeply and walked closer to her until the hard but sexy features of his face weren’t hidden by the shadows of his matted down hair anymore. “This isn’t a duty call,” he stated, aware of her dislike for the city.

“Maybe it’s a booty call.” Closing the last bit of distance between them, she used her hand to grip him, smirking knowingly when he immediately grew hard.

He was used to his body’s response to beautiful women, even welcomed it most of the time, but this wasn’t one of those times. “Maybe, but we both know better.” Sure, they’d hooked up a few times, but they’d never bothered with more than the physical satisfaction. They didn’t spend time together very often and never at each other’s crash pads. “Why’re you here?”

“Maybe you wanna answer that?” She quirked one perfect eyebrow as her hand fell away from him. “Why was I sent to clean up after you?”

His eyes narrowed. “I wouldn’t know. Why don’t you tell me?”

Sometimes she hated his habit of never answering questions the normal way. Slowly she reached into her tight back pocket to pull a small photo of a blonde civilian female out. “You broke cover. Why?”

It made sense that they’d send Valkyrie to take the target out. And him as well. There was no such thing as refusing an assignment. The consequence of such an action was death and the sentence was carried out immediately. “I had my reasons.”

“That’s not a very good explanation. You know why I’m here.”

“Then take your best shot. We both knew one day it would come to this.” They were at the top of their field and it had only been a matter of time before they were pitted against each other.

“You’re not my priority target.”

His eyes hardened. “My time isn’t up on that assignment.”

“Not yet, but you’re hesitating and they don’t like it.”

“What I do until the deadline approaches is my business. How I handle taking out the target is my business,” he snarled, his voice harsh. “Take that back to them.”

“It was your business until you decided to tell her the truth,” she poked his hard chest with her finger, coming face to face with him so he would feel her breath on his face.

“What I told her doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change the course of the assignment.”

“Obviously The Circle has a different opinion.”

“You’re good, Val, I’ll give you that much, but you’re not takin’ her down.”

“I will,” she told him without blinking. “She’s a college girl and they no longer care if it’s an accident or not.” Her gaze shot to the watch on his wrist. “One hour, Bane.”

It was all the warning he would get. As soon as she’d taken Maria out she’d be after him. Common sense warned him to take what she said at face value. His sense of preservation warned him to kill her where she stood, remove the threat before it backfired on him. But his sense of pride prevented him from taking the safe route. Facing off against Valkyrie would be the ultimate test because next to him she was considered the best in their field. He took a step back and nodded. “I look forward to the challenge.”

She shook her head and took a step back. “I didn’t ask for these orders, but I’ve never refused one.”

“No, you haven’t. I’d hate to see you break that streak.” He shrugged. “I’d hate to see you dead too, but if you piss on my territory that’s what’s gonna happen.”

She made a face. “I don’t piss. I’m a woman, Bane.”

“Call it what you want.” He nodded sharply and waited for her to take her leave. The next time they met only one of them would walk away and they both knew it.

Valkyrie went to the edge of the roof and tugged at the rope hanging over it. One last time she looked at him and felt a hint of reluctance wash over her. Although they had never shared anything but sex, she felt her body react when thinking of him drawing his last breath. They were both people with no attachments in this world, they both knew nothing but this life, but they also didn’t deserve an ending like this. “One hour.”

He waited until she disappeared from sight, making sure she was gone before he hurried back inside. “Son of a bitch!” he snarled as he got dressed and started putting his gear together. Valkyrie had no reason to hesitate once Maria was in the crosshairs so he had to act fast. He had no choice but to extract her from the house of her protectors. But how? An altercation with them would draw attention and the last thing he wanted was any light being thrown over them.

He looked around for the burner cell and ran his thumb over the keypad for several moments before he punched her number in and sent a text. She was too scared for her friends’ safety to say anything to them so he was certain his best chance of getting her out of the house was to draw her out of her own free will. If he could get her away from them and somewhere secluded he could make his escape with her.

He sent the text and waited, going over his options as far as a good location. He didn’t want any witnesses and he needed to be free of surveillance. The place she liked to run, he decided. There were no cameras, no one would be out at this time of night, and he could easily get her in the truck and out of the city within an hour.
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: THE ASSASSIN - AU/CC/Adult - Part 5 - 2/22/15

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow Another great part!

So Michael is going to kidnap Maria and protect her from the Valkyrie... I must admit I have problems with women killer! That must not be so unusual anyway...

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
Last edited by begonia9508 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

So the best way to protect Maria from the circle is to take her and run? But where would they go? Valkyrie already has found them both once, who say sshe can't track them down across the country let along the world?!

I wish Max and Liz would have told her the truth. They could help protect each other.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

oh boy love this story so many turns and twists
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Wow! That is all I can say! Max and Liz are caught up in this some how. What is their secret? Michael now wants to save Maria? There are so many twist in this!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. So Bane/Michael told Maria that Max and Liz are agents. I wonder if Maria trust Bane/Michael or Max/Liz. Was bane/Michael telling the truth about Max and Liz? Are Max and Liz agents? What are Max and Liz hiding? Will Maria trust Max and Liz? Will Max and Liz tell Maria the truth? Will Max and Liz save Maria from Bane/ Michael? Will Michael/Bane tell Maria the truth? Will Maria find out how is trying to kill her? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76