THE ASSASSIN - AU/CC/Adult - Epilogue - 11/6/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Re: THE ASSASSIN - AU/CC/Adult - Epilogue - 11/6/16

Post by sarammlover »

LADIES!!! You made me both extremely happy and extremely sad with this update. LOVE LOVE LOVE that group is back together and healthy and happy. LOVED it. I am sad to see you are leaving us for now but you have shared your writing talents with us for so long and I am so happy we got to enjoy it. You two have some major talent and I hope you will keep us updated. Have a great upcoming holiday season!!!

Lots of love and luck!!!
Sara
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Dear Angel & Steffi

YES YEs Yes I have finally caught up and lucky me to be able to read the final chapter without waiting :mrgreen:

What a great story with lots of twists & turns, tender moments & romance and nail biting moments!!!

I cannot thanks you both more for your incredible writings and sharing with us. How lucky we have been!!! :D Sadly you are leaving us :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: for now at least. I will miss you so much :cry: :cry:

However I wish you all the best in your upcoming projects!!! Do let us know how you get on. :wink:

To ease my pain of sadness, I am going to read/re-read all your stories :D

Smilee :D
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

good luck you know that novel will be awesome