THE ASSASSIN - AU/CC/Adult - Epilogue - 11/6/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

THE ASSASSIN - AU/CC/Adult - Epilogue - 11/6/16

Post by Double Trouble »

The Assassin

Author(s): Double Trouble – aka – Angel (ArchAngel1973) & Steffi (candysteffi)

Banner: By us

Disclaimer: All characters and plot lines that appeared in the series or in the books are not ours. The concept of Roswell does not belong to us either. They all belong to Melinda Metz, UPN, yada, yada, yada…

Pairings: M&M, A&I, M&L, K&T (focus of the couples in that order)

Rating: Adult

Category: AU without Alien

Summary: Maria Deluca has questions that no one wants to answer, questions that are more dangerous than she knows. Unwilling and unable to let the past rest she pushes forward with her quest, unaware that her decision to pursue the truth will unleash a response she’s unprepared to handle.

Trailer: THE ASSASSIN

Part 1

Privately owned island off the coast of Cape Cod, MA – May 2005

Alisha Sullivan crept along the side of the house behind her cousin and best friend Maria Deluca as they conducted their surveillance of the wedding guests. Well, one guest in particular. Their favorite aunt was marrying a very nice man and it was easy to see he was going to be a favorite uncle. John Ferguson was about as perfect as a man could be. Aunt Jenny insisted that as great as her beloved fiancé was, no man was perfect, but then they’d had that big picnic so both families could meet and they’d met John’s nephew.

Michael Guerin was sixteen years old, four years older than they were. Tall, blonde with dark eyes, and an attitude that left no question as to how stupid he thought weddings were. He also had a wicked sense of humor and a smile that didn’t appear often, but when it did it was incredible and Maria was completely infatuated with him. Ever since that first meeting he was all she talked about.

Maria suddenly grabbed her cousin’s arm. “There he is!” she hissed loudly.

He was slouched down in one of the chairs that had been set up behind their grandparents’ home. The backyard was large, framed by perfectly trimmed hedges that provided a perfect view of the ocean that lay just beyond their border. The waves were gently rolling up on the shore, lapping at the beautiful expanse of white sand that spread out in both directions. The sun was high in the sky and the air was warm but not uncomfortably so. There was a light breeze blowing in off of the ocean and playing with the tips of his spiked hair

“C’mon, let’s get…” she frowned when she saw the tall blonde making her way between the rows of chairs to sit next to him. “What’s that skank doin’ here?!”

Alisha covered her mouth and giggled. They really didn’t know what the word meant, but after hearing her older sister use it in reference to some girl at school hitting on her boyfriend they’d adopted its use for any girl they didn’t like. And while there was usually no reason to hate on Cousin Courtney, the fact that she had stopped to pay attention to Maria’s not-so-secret crush was enough reason to set it on her in full force.

“Look at what she’s wearing,” Maria made a face. “Could her skirt be any shorter?” Courtney was two years older and it stank that she had a real chance to actually talk to him.

“I know! I heard Aunt Linda telling Mom that she can’t control her.” Her eyebrows lifted. “Maybe she’ll go to sit down and it’ll just split right down the back.”

“Oh,” the other girl giggled at the thought and lifted her camera. She zoomed in until Michael Guerin was the only person on the little display and then hit the trigger a few times.

She wrinkled her nose as Courtney made a big production of putting her hand on Michael’s arm and she poked Maria harder than she intended to when he turned his head to glare at the owner of the hand. “If I was her I’d back off.”

“He looks grumpy.”

“Maybe he just doesn’t like her.” She reached up to brush her hair back over her ear. “He does kinda look like that a lot though.”

“What’re the two of you doing out here?” Amy appeared behind them with her hands on her hips. “Maria Deluca, I didn’t buy that expensive dress so you can roll around in the dirt with it!”

“Mom!” Maria was mortified when her mother’s voice drew Michael’s attention.

“Get up,” she rushed the kids towards the chairs that had been set up, “the ceremony will start soon.” She shook her head at her daughter’s behavior, but smirked in amusement when she didn’t see it. She had already figured out what or better yet who was responsible for the constant whispering and sneaking around and she could only hope the young man wouldn’t say anything hurtful to crush those innocent girlish feelings.

Alisha smiled widely at her aunt. “Aunt Amy, isn’t there something Court should be doing?”

“Well,” the older woman looked up and realized that the older cousin was sitting right next to the object of interest, “maybe I can think of something.”

“C’mon, M’ria,” she elbowed her cousin, “let’s go tell her your mom wants her for somethin’.” She tipped her head back to look at the woman in question. “You’re the coolest aunt in the world.”

“Now go and take your seats,” Amy chuckled.

“Hey, Court!” Alisha hollered as they got closer. “Aunt Amy said she needs you to come in the house for somethin’.”

“Really?” She made a face and got up.

“Really?” Michael mimicked to himself and slouched further into his seat. Why did he have to put up with all these little girls?

“Hi!” Alisha plopped down on one side of him. “So, Dad says you’re kind of a juvenile delinquent.” She shifted to sit sideways and rested her elbow on the back of the chair. “Do you steal cars or somethin’?”

“Ally,” Maria poked her elbow into her cousin’s side and blushed.

“Well, Dad said it! I’m just askin’.”

Michael smirked at their antics and shook his head. “What if I did?” he asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

The girls looked at each other wide-eyed and with no clue what to say. His voice sounded nice though. It was much deeper than those of the boys in their classes at school.

He shrugged one shoulder when he managed to silence them with four little words. They’d been hounding him ever since that stupid picnic meet-and-greet his parents had made him go to. They were annoying but they had managed to get rid of the skinny blonde so he’d give them a couple of minutes before he took off.

“Did you?” Maria asked curiously without looking at him directly.

“I just borrowed the car.” And forgot to ask the owner for permission, he thought with an internal snort. He and a couple of his friends had just taken the car for a joyride. The guy had left the keys in the ignition. That was kind of an invitation for someone to take it out for a spin.

“Oh,” she looked at her cousin meaningfully and tried to relax. Talking to the boy you had a crush on was harder than a school day full of quizzes and tests.

Alisha rested her chin in her hand as she scrutinized him. “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Only one?” he asked with a confident smirk.

Her eyes widened. “You got more than one?”

Michael shrugged one shoulder without giving her a verbal answer. These little girls hadn’t even kissed a boy. In their world there only existed that one perfect picture of a happily ever after.

“Our cousin Alan, he had two girlfriends once but he got all mixed up and he asked them both out on the same night. Boy,” she said with a shake of her head, “he got in so much trouble. With the girls and with his mom.”

“He’s obviously a fool.” He scratched his eyebrow.

“For dating two girls?”

Michael smirked and looked at the girls. “No, for getting caught.”

They had matching expressions, a combination somewhere between shock and awe. “Why would you wanna date more than one girl?” Alisha crossed her arms over her chest and gave him the stare that was most often reserved for one of her biology experiments. “Prince Charming never dated more than one girl an’ I’ve seen ALL the movies.”

“Prince Charming?” He started to laugh hard.

“Hey,” she punched his shoulder, “you can’t laugh at Prince Charming! He’s always brave and handsome and he loves just one girl.”

“And he’s fake,” he said and got out of his chair, facing both girls directly. “Look kids, I’m sorry to burst the pink bubble around you, but there isn’t anything like perfect unlimited love. Either a boy’s nice to you so he can date your best friend or he’ll be nice to you to get in your pants.” With that he walked off to find a different seat. And maybe he could also sneak a beer from the bar before the festivities started.

Alisha’s eyes widened in horror. “Well, that’s just mean,” she huffed. “Prince Charming isn’t fake and he never did anything like what he said.” He turned to look at Maria. “Maybe you need to find someone else to like.”

“Why did you have to start asking those questions?” She crossed her arms over her chest, hating that her cousin had managed to make him leave so soon.

“It’s not my fault! You weren’t gonna say anything. He was gonna think we were dumb if we just sat right there and didn’t talk.”

“He was doing the same thing! Why would he think we’re dumb?” Maria sulked and turned her camera on to look over the pictures she had already taken, most of them of course showing Michael.

“Don’t you think he would’ve thought it was weird if we sat next to him when there’s all these chairs around?”

She just shrugged. The chairs weren’t all empty anymore since their relatives were starting to take their seats in preparation for the wedding. “I’m gonna run inside. The memory card’s full an’ I wanna take pictures of the ceremony.”

“Hey, Maria,” she called. “You’re not really mad at me, are you?”

“No,” a smile broke loose, “no, Ally, not really.”

“Okay.” She grinned. “I’m gonna get us seats at the front, okay?”

“Sure, but not anywhere near Uncle Reggie. He’s always so uptight.”

Alisha wrinkled her nose. “Ungh, Dad says he’s so uptight he squeaks when he walks.” She laughed and pointed towards the front on the right side. “Up there, okay?”

Maria gave her a thumbs-up and walked into the house, passing her mother.

“Where’re you going?” she wanted to know.

“I’ll be right back outside, Mom. I just need to upload some pics on the computer.”

“Does it have to be now?” Amy asked, shaking her head.

“Yes! You wouldn’t buy me the bigger memory card, remember?”

Her mother sighed loudly. “Hurry up,” she called after her as she ran down the hall.

“Oh, give the girl a break,” her husband said, smiling after their daughter as she hurried back to one of the bedrooms his parents kept for their grandchildren. “She’s picture happy and if she couldn’t take pictures she’d probably implode.”

“You do realize that most of the pictures probably revolve around a certain young man,” she chuckled and kissed his cheek.

“Yes, and after speaking with him briefly several times I’m certain her infatuation is completely one-sided.”

“Oh, I hope so. He’s sixteen and our daughter is only turning 12.”

He shook his head. “That young man is definitely interested in girls his age and older. Right now our daughter only registers on his radar as a little pest.” He winked at her. “Anything else and she wouldn’t have been sitting out there next to him a few minutes ago.”

“She’s growing up so quickly. Soon we’ll have to worry about stuff like that, but why don’t we just enjoy this nice day on the beach? Maybe after the ceremony we could go for a walk?”

“I think that sounds like a fine idea. I’m sure we won’t be missed if we disappear for a bit.”

“Come on,” Amy tugged on her husband’s hand and led him outside again. They passed the bar and she narrowed her eyes at Michael, who was sneaking around it, obviously in search of something he wasn’t old enough to have yet. He wasn’t her son though.

“Let him be. One beer won’t kill him.” He chuckled. “His mother, on the other hand, well... that’s a different story.”

“I really hope Maria doesn’t turn out to be a rebel,” she chuckled as they went outside.

He glanced over his shoulder at the house, a fond smile on his face. “Whatever she turns out to be you can be sure we’ll be proud of her.” His little girl was an avid photographer and she could spin a tale like her grandfather. He had a feeling wealth wasn’t the only thing running through her blood. She had the journalistic instinct and he wouldn’t be a bit surprised if she followed that path when she got older.

“What are you doing here?” Reginald Halverson hissed at another man when they both stood near the bar.

Michael narrowed his eyes at them, trying to decide if it was better to leave, but the men seemed to be wrapped up in their conversation, so sneaking a beer would be a safe bet. One of them was the uncle of the little blonde with the pink dress who had been snapping pictures of him all day. She thought she was being subtle, but he had known her motives the second time she had ‘accidently’ shown up in front of him to take a picture of the beautiful beach behind him.

“You were told to take care of the problem and the people we both work for aren’t satisfied that you intend to hold up your end of the deal.”

“I just need a little more time.”

“Time is a luxury you were given when you first received your orders. Your brother is still investigating the possibility that the group exists. You were told to put an end to the investigation. The boss isn’t happy about the situation.”

Michael found the brand he had been looking for, but stopped with a frown when he overheard another piece of the argument between the men. What were they talking about? A group and a boss? He glanced over the counter to have another look at them, but they had their backs to him.

“Tell him I have everything under control.”

“It’s too late,” the other man said and walked off.

Reginald shifted slightly to find his brother, sighing when he located him in the sea of people. He was sitting next to his wife, smiling at something she was saying while they waited with everyone else for the wedding to begin. He’d done everything he could think of to derail the investigation without implicating himself, but his fool brother refused to be dissuaded. There was nothing he could do to stop what would happen now. Soon his brother would be the victim of an accident or some random act of senseless violence and he would be left to put the pieces back together. The group he worked for didn’t tolerate mistakes and they would stop at nothing to put an end to anyone and anything that might threaten their existence.

He took his cell out when it vibrated and he frowned at the message when he saw it. It contained coordinates close by and a time. One glance at his watch and he knew he needed to go even though it meant he would miss part of the ceremony. His boss wanted to meet him in private and he knew he couldn’t just tell him no. Looking around the room, he made sure no one saw him as he slipped out of the house.

Michael shook his head and pocketed a second beer before heading back out to get back to his seat. Might as well have a backup, he mused as he looked out at the chairs that had quickly filled up. He frowned at his mom when she gestured for him to join them and he knew by the look on her face she was well aware of what he’d been doing. His dad was sitting beside her, his expression more amused even though he was trying to hide it from his wife. He sighed and resigned himself to sitting with his parents when he realized there was no option that would let him just hang by himself.

“Don’t think I don’t know what you’re hiding,” his mom raised an eyebrow when he took his seat.

He shrugged and slouched down, straightening up when his dad gave him an unsubtle nudge. He didn’t know why they had to come to this stupid wedding anyway. Okay, yeah, it was his uncle getting married, but what was the big deal? Why have all the fanfare and make everyone get dressed up? He really didn’t get it. Why would any guy tie himself down to just one chick? He shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest as he contemplated an idea that might get him out of his seat before all the ruffles and sentimentality made him puke.

The music started a few minutes later, making all the guests’ backs straighten and turn their heads towards the aisle between the chairs. His mother gasped when the bride made her first appearance. “Oh look, Harry, isn’t she beautiful?”

He smiled at his wife and nodded. “Not nearly as beautiful as you were.”

Okay, it was official, he was gonna blow chow at any second, Michael thought with a roll of his eyes. Even his dad was acting stupid. His gaze moved over the woman walking down the aisle. Yeah, Uncle John had done okay. She wouldn’t be wearing that getup for long. He shook his head and turned back to face the front where his uncle was waiting with a huge grin on his face as he watched his bride walk towards him. He still didn’t get why he had to marry her. No way they hadn’t been knockin’ boots this whole time.

Alisha turned in her seat and looked at the door that led into the house. “Sit still, will you?” her mother hissed.

“Maria’s not back yet. Can I go get her?”

“No, she’ll be here soon and I’m not letting you run around during the ceremony.” She exchanged a look with her husband and rolled her eyes. She had never understood Amy’s way of raising her daughter. Kids needed more rules.

Alisha sighed heavily and looked at Dad, hoping to find more sympathy there but he just shook his head and patted her knee. She rolled her eyes and wondered for the millionth time why he still did that like she was a little kid!

Maria paused, in the middle of transferring the data off of the memory card, when she heard the wedding march begin. Oh, why wouldn’t it go faster? Or better yet, why hadn’t Mom just let her have the one with more memory? She didn’t want to miss Aunt Jenny’s wedding. She just knew she was gonna be the prettiest, most beautiful bride ever!

Slowly, the monitor in front of her showed one picture after another. She grinned when she looked at one that showed Michael while he read something on his cell that had brought a grin to his face. He looked pretty when he was happy.

Hidden away from the eyes of the wedding party an explosive device had been planted and the digital numbers blinked rapidly as they counted down. As wedding vows were exchanged and handkerchiefs appeared to dab at teary eyes a sinister, nearly silent click sounded. What followed in the aftermath was an explosion that started at the altar and followed a set path, setting off other explosions and leaving in its wake destruction and death.

Washington DC – Georgetown University Campus – December 2015

“Politics! Who the hell studies politics?” Unnerved, Liz threw her backpack onto the dark laminated floor of their favorite café on campus, got rid of the crème white embroidered scarf and slouched down next to her boyfriend.

Max glanced up from his weighty tome, amused. “You?” he offered and leaned in to press a short kiss to her cold lips.

She groaned and leaned over him to grab the menu. “Remind me again why we’re doin’ this!”

“Because it’s our job,” he winked at her and closed his book, slouching down in his seat to rest his mind from his own law studies. His arm sneaked around her waist loosely to bring her body closer to his so he was able to have a look at the menu as well.

“I wish we were in a warm state like Florida and the only hard thinking we’d have to do would be if we should hit the beach after classes. I’ve got tons of homework. How stupid is that?”

“Well, girl, I hate to say it… again, but it was your choice,” Maria interrupted her friend’s rant with an eye roll and sat down in the same booth facing them, shrugging out of her olive colored coat. December in DC was cold, but there were worse places to be and sometimes she wondered why Liz had decided to study at Georgetown University because she didn’t seem to like one single thing about it. Probably because of Max, she mused. They had been together since high school and he didn’t seem to be as displeased with his studies or surroundings.

“Don’t tell me you wouldn’t like to live someplace where it’s warm all year round with a white beach at your doorstep.” Liz snorted and looked up when the waitress approached them. “I’ll have a vanilla latte.”

“Me too,” Maria agreed.

“Just coffee for me,” Max finished their order.

“The beach wouldn’t be anything special if ya lived there,” the blonde girl picked up on their conversation again. “An’ I like DC.”

“Just because you’re majoring in journalism,” Liz waved her off.

“Well, someone has to be willing to take on the liars in this world.” Maria rolled her eyes. “We do live in liar central.”

“What’s with this strange pessimism all the time?” Max kicked her under the table, teasing her.

She shrugged her shoulders. “You’d understand if you were surrounded by politics everywhere you went. Do you have any idea what it’s like to feel like almost everyone you know is lying to you?” She shook her head. “You guys don’t know how nice it is that we can hang out and I don’t have to worry about that with you.”

Max and Liz glanced at each other briefly. “I doubt that every politician is lying, girl. An’ who knows, maybe sometimes it’s really better to not know the whole truth. People don’t want to hear the truth most of the time.”

“They all lie, it’s just the depth of the lies they’re telling that varies.” She browsed over the menu, the food choices seeming much less appetizing than they had just a few minutes ago. Yeah, maybe sometimes people told little lies to keep from hurting someone else’s feelings, and maybe there were times they thought if they kept something from someone else it would spare them the pain the truth brought, but when you had questions the last thing you wanted was more lies, whether they were told to protect you or not. “Maybe the truth hurts sometimes, maybe it’s even crippling to know it, but I think the only one who’s really in a position to know that is the person being lied to.”

“At some point, you need to let go of the past,” Liz advised. “I know what happened when you were younger was traumatizing, but maybe it was just an accident and there’s nothing to find.”

“And at some point I will let go of it.” Maria slapped the menu on the table. “When I have the truth. There are too many things that don’t add up.” Her eyes narrowed slightly. “What happened, hell yes, it was traumatizing, but I’m not so caught up in the past that I can’t see the truth from the lies.” She just didn’t know where all of those defining lines were. Yet. Eventually she was going to figure out just where those lines blurred and she was going to discover the truth.

“You’re going after something that’s probably not there,” Max tried. “What if you wake up in let’s say ten or twenty years an’ realize you’ve chased after nothing and wasted years of your life doing it?”

“And what if I discover that my entire family was murdered for some reason?” She shook her head. “What happened wasn’t random and it wasn’t accidental.”

“Why don’t you forget those conspiracy theories for at least one night and come to this campus party with us?” Liz led the conversation into lighter territory. They had tried countless times to convince their friend to let go of the past – with no result obviously.

“Oh, I don’t know,” she hedged, knowing her friends would do their best to convince her to go. “Uncle Reggie’s getting back from the Hill this evening and he’ll expect me to be home when he gets there.” Her uncle, Reginald Halverson, was a Senator with high ambitions, intending to one day run for President of the United States. He also kept a tight leash on her and as her only living relative and the man who had raised her she felt a sense of obligation towards him. As she had gotten older though, the desire to rebel against his controlling nature became harder to resist.

“Come on,” Liz groaned, “you’re twenty-one years old, Maria!”

And sometimes she swore she felt like she was still about twelve. How many times had Uncle Reggie refused to let her go on overnight trips with the various clubs and groups she’d participated in over the years? Sleepovers with her friends when she was younger had been refused unless her friends came to their house, which over time had caused invitations to dwindle to nothing. “He’d insist on sending that mortician of a bodyguard he always wants to follow me when I go somewhere.” She shuddered at the thought. Robert Baldwin, the unlucky bodyguard that had been assigned to accompany her on outings really did remind her of a mortician.

“Then bear with him. We can make fun of Rob the Mob and hide from him. That’ll be fun!”

“Rob the Mob,” Maria snorted. “You know he has no sense of humor.”

“What’s the good of being 21 and able to drink legally if ya stay home with your lame, not to mention boring, politician uncle?” Liz kicked her boyfriend. “Max!”

“What?”

“Say something!”

“C’mon, Maria, just tell him you’re goin’ out for a few hours with friends and we’ll have you home before your coach turns back into a pumpkin.” He grinned. “Besides, you and Liz get a ridiculous amount of pleasure from ditching Rob.” He nudged her with his foot. “Remember the last time?”

“Oh, yeah, I do,” she laughed and nodded gratefully when the waitress placed their drinks on the table. Liz and her had hid in the ladies room for over an hour, celebrating the brunette’s birthday with a bottle of champagne and the mortician had waited as long as he could before he had come in with a face as red as a fire engine.

“Yeah, and the whole time he was trying to haul you outta there you were singing at the top of your lungs.”

“But afterwards I got a major roasting from my uncle and he limited my freedom even more!”

“Yeah, but it was totally worth it, right?” Liz cajoled.

Maria thought about it for a moment and then nodded, licking the milk foam coated spoon of her latte with a grin. “That night was fun.”

“See? Besides, if you’re gonna be a famous journalist you’re gonna have to learn the art of evasion techniques, and who better to practice on than Rob the Mob?”

“I’ll think about it, okay?” she agreed and looked up when someone close by cleared their throat. Her eyes met those of a tall dark-haired student waiting at the counter of the café with a thick folder under his arm and a coffee to go in his hand. “Excuse me for a moment, alright?”
Last edited by Double Trouble on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:41 am, edited 81 times in total.
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: THE ASSASSIN - AU/CC/Adult - Part 1 - 1/25/15

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Nice start. But I have to say that I agree with Maria's views of the people in the government they all lie!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Poor Maria!... and to think that she doesn't know Reginald was accomplice of the people who killed all these people, on the wedding! :?

Waiting for more ans when she meets Michael again... :roll: :lol:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

Very creepy start! This opens tons of possibilities and questions! And I'm very eager to find out, as always! Very intriguing start, girls!
Take a look at Eva's world
fadedblue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fadedblue »

Juicy start, great job as always! Can't wait to read more :D
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Wow... her whe fsmly gathered for a wedding, but it turned into a mass funeral? Poor Maria! Who survived? Someone had to besides Maria.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

Interesting start. And Max and Liz are together already in the beginning :D I like it very much!

Kismet

Thanks to Aprillynn
somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

Nice and obvs. horrible start. Poor Maria, losing her entire family like that and then growing up with the man responsible for it. I'm looking forward to the invitable M&M reunion! Will Michael remember Maria and her uncle? Did his parents die and if so does he suspect that Reginald had something to do with their death?
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

First...I don't think I have ever watched one of your trailers (I always forget) but I did on this one...so cool! I am excited for this thrill ride you are about to take us on!! Nice job you two!!!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So happy to see the new story!
And the great trailer!!!
This is going to be a thriller, I can already tell.
A younger Michael......that's different.
Loved Max and Liz in college......wishing for a warmer climate!
Guess we all agree......politicians are liars.
Thanks,
Carolyn