True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 2 4/6

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow I can't believe Michael and Kyle are talking about Liz so highly. I like what Michael did to Anthony. I can't believe Max and Liz are not happy about the party. But I guess that is understandable with what happened to both of them. I can't wait for Max and Liz to meet. And I think Michael, Maria, Kyle, Max and Liz's room mates are going to be very protective of Liz. I can't wait to see how and what will happen when Max and Liz meet.

L-J-L 76
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Great chapter :)
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Looks like Max had a troubled high school experience.......
Can't wait for him and Liz get together.
Thanks,
Carolyn
HypnotiqBlueEyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by HypnotiqBlueEyes »

Amazing update! I am dying for Max & Liz to meet now! Hurry back soon with more!!

-Sarah-
Liz to Future Max: Don't you realize what you are to me... what you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There will never be another you!!! (The End of the World)
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 3 4/7

Post by Roswelllostcause »

begonia9508 Eve, no neither Max or Liz want to go to this party. But their friends aren't going to let them out of it!

jake17 Thank you so much Carrie! I have enjoyed more then one of your stories so it makes me happy you like this one! Max and Liz meet in this part!

L-J-L 76 Oh Michael is a good guy to have around. No one is going to bad mouth his friends and get away with it!

saori_1902 Thanks!

keepsmiling7 Max didn't have a good experience with girls in high school.

HypnotiqBlueEyes The wait is over!

Part 3

Liz had been at the party for over an hour when she felt the need to get away from the crowd for a while. She when up the stairs and found a door closed with a sign on it that read. "Private property. Stay out or you will face prosecution." She bit her lip opened the door and slipped in. She walked over and sat on the bed. She could see pre law books sitting on the bedside table. She been there about ten minutes when she heard the door open. She turned to see a guy with dark hair and the most soulful eyes she had ever seen.

"Sorry, I was just about to leave." Said Liz
"It's OK. You're Liz right?"
"Yeah."
"Max Evans. My roommates told me a little about you."
"Kyle and Michael."
"Yeah. You don't want to be at this party either do you?"
"Parties aren't really my thing."
"I know what you mean. How did you meet Carolyn and Serena?"
"Serena is the daughter of my mom's best friend. We spent like every summer together growing up. Carolyn, had an ad on a bulletin board looking for roommates. Serena and I were looking for an apartment because it would be cheaper then the dorms since we both plan to take summer classes. We answered the ad and hit it off with Care. Only bad thing is Tommy Carter has the apartment above ours."
"Tommy mister never go to bed alone Carter?"
"Yeah, I mean he does repeat girls but in the time I have lived in my apartment I think there have been only two weekends there weren't sounds of him having sex with someone."
"I heard you use to go out with Anthony Stevens."
"What an asshole! Oh and never call him anything but Anthony! He hates it! Oh and even though I told him I don't like to be called Elizabeth but he still called me that."
"I like the name Liz. I mean Elizabeth is nice too. But Liz kind of fits you."
"We just met."
"Yeah, but I can tell."
"Max, other then knowing you are pre law I don't know anything about you."
"Well I'm nineteen, from Santa Fe, both my parents are lawyers. I have a sister named Isabel, she is studying early childhood education at USC has a boyfriend studying something with computers at CalTech."
"I just turned nineteen before school started. Max, I know we just met and this is a personal question but have you ever had sex?"
"It is personal, but yes. It was with the girl I dated most of my senior year of high school. It was a mistake. She didn't care about me. She wanted to win a bet. Who could screw "Max the Saint" first. I wish I never met Kendra Waters. I heard from Michael, who heard Anthony bragging that he slept with you. Is it true?"
"Yes. I wanted to at the time to have sex. But the way he was it felt closer to what I think a rape would be like."
"I'm sorry."
"You have nothing to be sorry about. I made the mistake of letting him be the first guy I slept with."
"Michael broke his nose for talking about you like that."
"Sounds like the Michael, I know."
"Liz, uh do you want to go out to dinner some time?"
"I would like that."
"Let me get your number. I can call you then. We can decide if you want me to pick you up or meet somewhere."
"Sure. How about next week? You know Friday?"
"Sounds great."

Max pulled out his cell and gave Liz his number and she gave him hers. Then both headed back to the party. Liz came down the stairs to find both Carolyn and Serena waiting for her.

"Where have you been?" Asked Serena
"Rena, I just needed to be alone for a little bit."
"You were in Max's room with him." Said Carolyn
"Nothing happened. We just talked. He asked me out."
"You going?" Asked Rena
"Yes. Next week."
"Good, you need to get out Parker." Said Carolyn
"Gee thanks."

Carolyn and Serena laughed. Then the three girls headed for home.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really son? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I would agree with Liz and Max about getting away from the party. I'm glad Max and Liz met. They seem to be hitting it off great. I'm glad that Max and Liz want to get to know each other a little better. Wow Max asked Liz out. I'm glad that Liz said yes to the date. I think it was good that Serena and Carolyn were there waiting for Liz. I'm glad that Serena and Carolyn are happy for Max and Liz. I wonder where Max and Liz will go out on their date? I wonder if they will get along. I wonder if Max and Liz will kiss on their date.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

That's the new generation! :lol: Away is the romantic but maybe giving it times... :wink: :roll:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

great update!

Can't wait for dinner!

Carrie :D

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I was surprised they discussed their previous sex experiences........are there any secrets left?
Looking forward the their first date.
Glad Anthony is out of the picture!
Thanks,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

That was quick. :lol: Nice chapter.