True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Title True Love
Disclaimer Roswell is owned by a lot of people. I am not now or ever been one of them. I am only borrowing the characters. They will be returned when I am done with them.
Category M/L AU without aliens
Rating Adult
Summary After making the mistake of sleeping with a guy she thought cared about her. Liz meets someone who will teacher her what love really is.

A/N The first part is UC. But after that it will become M/L. I am a dreamer! So they will be together in the end!

Part 1

He lowered her to the bed never breaking their kiss. He started to pull at her shirt. They broke the kiss so he could pull it over her head. His shirt followed quickly. Then her bra and jeans followed then his jeans. Then both of their underwear. She could feel her heart start to race as he pushed her legs apart and shifted his body so that his penis was at her entrance. She let a soft cry as he pushed into her hard taking her virginity. Tears fell from her eyes as he kept thrusting hard and fast. God she couldn't wait for this to be over! She couldn't believe that she had been so wrong about him. He had known she was a virgin. She moaned as he kept moving inside of her.

"You feel so fucking good baby." He said
"Anthony, you're hurting me." She gasped

He only responded with a grunt as he kept thrusting hard into her. With one final hard thrust he let out a loud grunt as his seed poured into her. He pulled out of her and laid next to her breathing hard.

"That wasn't bad for you being a virgin."
"Anthony, did you have to be so rough?"
"Elizabeth, you don't want your first time to be slow and drawn out."
"But, I told you were hurting me!"
"Look, girls always hurt their first time! Elizabeth, I have sex one way and one way only!"
"You didn't even use a condom!"
"Never do. Elizabeth, you made the choice to have sex. Not my fault that you didn't fuck anyone in high school! Look if you ever want to fuck again let me know."

Anthony got out of bed dressed and left. She laid in her bed and cried. She had thought he cared about her. But all he ever wanted was to get her into bed. Three months of dating was all it had taken him. It was an hour later she hear a soft knock on her door then her two roommates came in. She had pulled on a pair of sweats and a T-shirt after he had left.

"Liz are you ok?" Asked Serena Ross
"I made a big mistake." Said Liz
"Want to talk about it?" Asked Carolyn Turner
"Anthony is an asshole!"
"What he do?" Asked Serena sitting down next to her.
"I thought he cared about me. But he didn't. All he wanted from me this whole time was sex!"
"You slept with him?" Asked Carolyn
"It was a mistake! He knew I was a virgin. He didn't care! It was so painful!"
"Sweetie, there is always some pain the first time." Said Carolyn
"I know that Care. It wasn't like there was a little pain at first. He was really rough. He didn't even wait for me to adjust to him being in me. He just entered and when as hard and fast as he could."
"Maybe we should take you over to the student health center. Just to make sure you are OK." Said Serena
"Rena, I don't know."
"Liz, it's a good idea. Come on sweetie"

Liz nodded and got out of bed. That was when both Serena and Carolyn saw blood on the sheets and Liz's sweatpants.

"Rena, grab Liz's student ID we need to get her there fast." Said Carolyn
"What is going on?" Asked Liz
"You are bleeding. It's normal for a little blood, like a few drops. But not like this." Said Carolyn.

Liz looked at her friends and knew that they were really worried about her.

TBC?
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:56 am, edited 42 times in total.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 1 4/4

Post by begonia9508 »

All women know that it can be painful but with this stupid dick, it was a disaster! Just hope that Liz got the after pill and no regret for such a moron! :twisted:

Thanks waiting for more! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great start!!!! Please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to find out what will happen next. All I can say is Anthony is a major asshole. He should have been gentle with Liz instead of being rough. I'm glad that Liz's room mates were there for Liz. But I think Liz's room mate are right Liz needs to go to the hospital and find out what is wrong. And why Liz is bleeding so much. Will Liz be ok? Will Liz get the morning after pill? Will the doctor tell Liz what is wrong? Will Liz tell her room mates what the doctor told her? When will Liz meet Max? What will happen when Max and Liz meet? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please plase please please come back and post more really really really really soon?

L-J-L 76
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Oh my, poor Liz!

Great start! :)
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

:twisted:
what a mother "bleeper" !

Can't wait for Max to come into the picture!

Heartbreaking start, so hooked!

Can't wait for more!!

carrie :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
HypnotiqBlueEyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by HypnotiqBlueEyes »

Interesting start... Can't wait to see where this goes!!

-Sarah-
Liz to Future Max: Don't you realize what you are to me... what you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There will never be another you!!! (The End of the World)
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

This Anthony is a real jerk.......and poor Liz. Glad she has good friends to be there for her.
Can't wait for more.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 2 4/6

Post by Roswelllostcause »

begonia9508 Eve, yes Anthony is a stupid dick! Don't worry about Liz she will meet her dream guy soon! :wink:

L-J-L 76 Liz has has a couple great friends in her roommates. Liz will meet Max soon!

saori_1902 Yes poor Liz! But I know that she will be OK!

jake17 Thanks Carrie!

HypnotiqBlueEyes Thanks!

keepsmiling7 Yes Carolyn, Anthony is a real jerk! But Liz has some real good friends.

Part 2 Three months later

Carolyn walked right into her roommates room without knocking.

"Liz, you need to get out and meet someone new."
"Care, no I don't."
"Liz, not all guys are like that ass Anthony."
"Yeah well I need to study."
"It's Friday! You got all weekend to study. There is a party a couple blocks over. It will be fun."
"There will be a bunch of college kids drunk."
"You don't have to drink."
"There will be a bunch of people looking to get laid."
"Yeah, there will also be some nice guys there. Come on do you really want to stay home and listen to Tommy Carter screw whatever bimbo he brings home tonight?"
"God no."
"Then come on. It's at the house of a guy in my pre-law study group. He is only going to be there to make sure no one destroys the house."
"Gee, really makes me want to go to this party."
"Please Lizzie?"
"Fine Care! But only my father can call me Lizzie."
"Great! Come on I'll help you get ready."
"Yippy."

Max Evans watched as his roommates carried a keg into the house. He still didn't know why he agreed to this party. The only bright spot was that Carolyn from his study group promised that she would some how get her roommate to come. Said that he would really like this girl. But he would have to take it slow. That her last boyfriend was a jerk and really hurt her.

"Evans, did you get the ice?" Asked Kyle Valenti
"Yeah in the coolers out back."
"Thanks man."
"Yeah, so that girl you like coming?"
"Serena? Yeah. She one of the roommates of that girl in your study group."
"Really? Carolyn hasn't told me much about Liz. Other then her name is Liz Parker and she is from Roswell."
"Liz Parker from Roswell? Roswell New Mexico?"
"Yeah?"
"Man I know her! She is like a genius! But really nice. Didn't date a lot in high school. Helped me get through Biology."
"I forgot you are from Roswell."
"Yeah."
"Dudes you ready to party!" Asked Michael Guerin their other roommate
"Michael, it's not like you are looking for a girl tonight. Maria will kick your ass if you even look at another girl." Said Max
"Hey at lest I get laid on a regular bases. You on the other hand need to really bad. Come on even Valenti has been laid more then you." Said Michael
"Uh I really don't need you talking about my sister like that Michael." Said Kyle
"Maria ain't your sister."
"Yeah well her mom and my dad are like almost married so yeah she is."
"Whatever. But Maxwell is really in the need of a lay."
"Michael, I am not just going to sleep with anyone. I have to real feelings for the girl." Said Max
"Evans have you ever been with a girl?" Asked Kyle
"Yeah this girl I dated in high school. She dumped me right after prom. She only wanted to have sex with me. Seems there had been a bet on who would be the one to fuck me first." Said Max
"That is bad man." Said Michael
"Yeah. But I think you will like Liz." Said Kyle
"You talking about Liz Parker?" Asked Michael
"Yeah." Said Kyle
"She was going out with Anthony Stevens the fourth. He bragged that he screwed her a few months ago in my English class to a bunch of jocks. I walked over and busted his nose." Said Michael
"Why did you do that?" Asked Max
"Well when I got out of my abusive foster father's house her dad gave me a job and she helped me get through high school. Besides she is good friends with Maria. Max, Liz is a good girl."
"Right." Said Max

Max then headed to his room to get ready for this party he really wanted no part of.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part!

Hey... that's funny! Both Liz and Max are not so happy to go to this party, especially after what they heard about each other! :lol:

Looking for more - EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

ahhh ... they're just about to meet! I can't wait!! :D

I love how they're all speaking so highly of Liz, still I'd like to murder Anthony :twisted: at the very least break his knee caps or punch his teeth out :wink:

So good !! Keep going!!

Awesome update! Love your story!

Carrie :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare