True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 37 6/11

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I like how Max asked Liz to marry him. I think that is sweet and cute. I can't believe Max and Liz kept it a secret till they go to Vegas. Maria needs to learn to chill out. I'm glad that the friends are there for Max and Liz and their big day. I wonder if Maria is going to call the parents. Will Maria call the parents? Will the parents come and stop the wedding? Will Max and Liz get married? Will the girls help Liz get what she needs for the wedding? Will the guys help Max get what he needs for the wedding? Will Max and Liz tell friends about the baby? What will the friends do when they find out? Will the friends be happy or upset for Max and Liz? When will Max and Liz tell their parents that they are married? What will the parents do when they find out Max and Liz got married? What will the parents do when they find out about the baby? Will Family and friends be happy for Max and Liz or will they be mad and upset? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 38 6/12

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve The parents won't be happy that the eloped. But they will get past it.

Carolyn It will be a little longer before the parents find out. Max and Liz are just doing wheat their hearts tell them is right.

saori_1902 Thanks!

L-J-L 76 The parents won't find out for a little bit yet!

Part 38

At seven that night the four couples walked into the Elvis Chapel. Max and Liz handed over the marriage licence they had picked up at city hall earlier. Maria, Serena and Carolyn stood with Liz as her brides maids. While Michael, Kyle and Brandon were groomsmen. Liz wore a simple white sundress she had found in one of the hotel shop. Max had a tuxedo on and smiled as Liz walked down the small aisle torrows him. She held white roses in her hands. When she reached him they took hands.

"We are gathered here today to join these two together in hunka hunka burning love of marriage." Said the minister dressed as the long dead King of Rock 'N Roll.
"Liz, from the moment I met you I knew that you were this beautiful soul that I wanted to get to know and hoped would want to get to know me. I couldn't have been happier when you agreed to go out with me. That is until you agreed to become my wife, partner and I know that there could be only one reason that I could feel like I do for you. That you are my soulmate. I promise you this, from this moment forward I will love and honor you until the day I die."
"Max, you came into my life when I was at a low in my life. From the moment we met, I knew that you were someone special. That you were someone I could see myself spending the rest of my life with. You are my soulmate and my life partner. I will love you always and forever."
"Max, you take this hot mama as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do." Said Max
"Liz do you take this hunka hunka to be you lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." Said Liz
"By the powers vested in me by the state of Nevada I now pronounce you husband and wife. Hunka hunka you may kiss the bride."

Max smiled and leaned down and kissed Liz very passionately. When they broke their friends took turns hugging them. They all left the chapel together. They head for one of the restaurants in their hotel for a late dinner.

"Here is too one of my closest and best friends, someone who I think of as my sister and her new husband. May you both have a long and happy life together. Love both of you, Liz and Max." Said Serena

Liz leaned over and hugged her friend. They ate dinner and then Maria and Michael slipped away. The made their way to the stage where Michael talked to the members of the band. Then Michael stepped up to the microphone.

"This song goes out to two very good friends of mine as they celebrate their first night as husband and wife. Good luck to both of Max and Liz." Said Michael

Michael walked away and Maria took his place as the first notes of "I Shall Believe" began to play. Max held out his hand to Liz she took it, and they when out to the dance floor for their first dance as husband and wife. Serena smiled at her boyfriend when he wrapped his arm around her.

"They look really happy don't they?" Asked Kyle
"Yeah."
"Red, have you ever thought about getting married?"
"Kyle, I love you but I am so not ready for that."
"Neither am I! I was just wondering if you have thought about it."
"Yeah. If it's the right guy."
"That's good to know."

They just sat there watching their friends who seemed to be lost in each others eyes. Serena was broken out of her trance when Max's cell phone rang. He had left it on the table when he took Liz out on the dance floor. She reached for it and saw "Isabel" on the caller I.D. She answered knowing it was his sister.

"Hello Max's phone. Serena speaking how may I help you?" Said Serena
"Who the hell are you and where is my brother?! Yelled Isabel

Serena pulled the phone from her ear and winced.

"Chill out! I'm one of Liz's best friends! Your brother is enjoying a dance with his new wife."
"WIFE!"
"Oh shit! I don't think I should of said anything."
"Serena, tell me what my little brother did!"
"OK but, you can't tell your parents or Liz's."
"Are you telling me that my brother Mr. Think everything through eloped with his girlfriend?"
"Yes."
"Oh I won't say anything to the parents. But you tell him and my new sister in law congratulations. But I am really pissed they didn't invite me."
"Right."

Serena hung up the phone and looked at the others at the table.

"That was Max's sister she is happy for them." Said Serena

Kyle just looked at his girlfriend and shook his head. When the others returned to the table Serena told Max what had happened.

"It's ok Rena Izzy will get over it." Said Max

They then all headed back to their suite and when right to their rooms for the night.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I love Max and Liz's vows they were really romantic. Maria picked a great song to sing and Max and Liz's first dance. I'm glad Isabel is happy for Max and Liz. I can understand Isabel being upset about not being invited to your brothers wedding. I wonder if Isabel can keep the secret though. I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Congrats to Max and Liz :)
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part but, as a sister to someone myself, I would be really pissed, if he married without telling me! :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

But I guess it is better so... Who knows, maybe Isabel could not lie to her parents... and if you don't know, you can't tell!!! :lol:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 39 6/13

L-J-L 76 We find out here is Isabel kept their secret.

saori_1902 :D

Eve Max wasn't even thinking about his sister!

Part 39 three months later

Liz woke and ran into the bathroom. Max was right on her heels and grabbed her hair as she leaned over and threw up into the toilet. When she was done he sat on the floor with her and held her.

"Max, we are going to have to tell your family when we are there this weekend."
"Yeah I know."
"How are your parents going to react?"
"They will probably be a little disappointed that we didn't wait until we finished school. But the fact is we are both adults and it is our choice to keep the baby."
"Yeah it is."
"Isabel already knows that we eloped. But she doesn't know about the baby."
"Well everyone will know once they see me. I am almost five months pregnant."
"And you have the start of the cutiest baby bump."
"I'm getting fat."
"Sweetie, you are not fat. You have our child growing inside you, a child we created out of love."

Liz kissed Max he always knew what to say to make her feel good.

"Max?"
"Yes sweetie?"
"We really should take a shower and finish getting ready to head to your parent's house."
"Yeah Izzy won't be happy if we are late."
"Let's just hope she isn't too pissed if I can't fit into my bridesmaid dress."
"Oh I don't think that will be a problem. You aren't showing too much."
"But I am not the same size I was even two weeks ago."
"Lizzie that is why when Serena and Carolyn got your measurements and I gave them to Izzy I added a few inches, which would be easier to take in if need be then to let out."
"That is so sweet! I love you."

Max helped Liz off the floor. Then they got in the shower together. Max then placed their bags in the Jeep. Once everything was in the car he helped Liz in so they could start the little over four hour drive to Santa Fe.

Max looked over at Liz as she slept next to him. He still had a hard time believing that this beautiful angel had come into his life. Not only came into his life but fell in love with him. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"How you feeling sweetie?" Asked Max
"A little stiff from sleeping in the car."
"Do you need to get out and stretch? Or can you wait until we get to the house?"
"How far are we from the house?"
"Twenty minutes."
"I can wait."
"Sure?"
"Max, I will be fine."
"Ok sweetie."
"Max, I love that you worry so much about me. But if you keep treating me like I might break through this whole pregnancy, I will have to hurt you."

Max caught the look in her eyes and knew that he better not mess with his wife. When the pulled in the driveway and parked in front of the house Isabel was the first one out to greet them.

"Hi little brother. Liz, you look great." Said Isabel pulling the shorter girl into a hug.
"Thanks."

Isabel took a real good look at Liz and her eyes when wide.

"Oh my god! Liz are you pregnant?" Asked Isabel
"Yes. About four and a half months."
"So you two no only eloped and still haven't told the parents, but you are having a baby too?" Asked Isabel
"We plan to tell mom and dad while we are here." Said Max
"Well, you can tell Liz's parents too. They are here. Mom and dad not only invited them to the wedding but to stay here."
"Great." Mumbled Liz
"Everything will be OK. Liz, no matter what you will always have family with us." Said Isabel
"Oh, my parents won't disown me or anything like that. They will just be a little disappointed that I may not finish college for a little while."
"Liz, come it's best we face them sooner rather than later." Said Max

The three of them headed into the house so Max and Liz could face the parents.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So hunka hunka and hot mamma are married...
And I was surprised at Isabel's reaction.
But now it is time to tell the parents. Fireworks to follow,
Thanks,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Poor parents. :lol:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 40 6/14

Carolyn Yes hunka hunka and hot momma are married! Oh there maybe some fireworks, just might not be the ones you are thinking of. :wink:

saori_1902 yes poor parents!

Part 40

Max and Liz followed Isabel into the house. They found all four parents a long with Alex sitting in the living room talking. Liz bit her bottom lip and gripped Max's hand tighter. Both Diane and Nancy took one look at Liz and could tell at once that the young couple had been keeping at lest one secret from them. Nancy got up and wrapped her daughter in a hug.

"Hi mom." Said Liz
"Hi honey. You could have told your father and me." Said Nancy
"Sorry mom."
"Nancy, what are you talking about?" Asked Jeff
"I'm pregnant daddy." Said Liz
"Pregnant?" Asked Jeff
"We didn't plan it." Said Max
"I know this isn't really my place. But I think it would be better if we let Liz sit down." Said Alex
"Oh Alex is right. Liz please sit down." Said Diane

Max led Liz over to one of the sofas. Max sat down and Liz curled up next to him.

"How far along are you Liz?" Asked Philip
"Four and a half months." Said Liz
"Max, what do you plan to do in regards of my daughter?" Asked Jeff
"Mr. Parker, I know that I am just as responsible for this baby as Liz is. I am going to do whatever I have to, to take care of both Liz and the baby." Said Max
"Do you plan to marry her?" Asked Nancy

Liz smiled at Max.

"Mom, dad, Mr. Evans, Mrs. Evans. The truth is a couple weeks after finding out I was pregnant, Max and I along with some of our friends took a weekend trip to Vegas and he and I got married." Said Liz
"Elizabeth! Are you saying that you got married and didn't tell us?" Asked Jeff
"Yes. Dad in case you forgot I am not a little girl any more." Said Liz
"Oh honey, it's just I was dreaming of the day of giving you away at your wedding." Said Jeff

Jeff bent down and hugged his daughter. Then turned to Max.

"You better take good care of her." Said Jeff
"I promise sir. I love Liz with my whole heart." Said Max

Jeff shook Max's hand and smiled at the young couple.

"Liz, I couldn't think of a kinder sweeter young woman for Max to bring into this family." Said Diane
"Thank you Mrs. Evans." Said Liz
"It's Diane, honey." Said Diane giving Liz a kiss and hug.
"It was a long drive, I think it would be a good idea for Liz to lay down for a little while before dinner." Said Max
"That is a good idea. Take her up to your room." Said Diane

Max helped Liz to her feet and they when up to his room. Max laid next to her until she fell to sleep. Then he headed downstairs. As he came down the stairs he heard a woman's voice.

"I hope that boy did the smart thing and got that girl to sign a prenuptial agreement.That girl is just looking for a meal ticket. " Said the woman

Max walked into the living room and right over to the woman.

"Mrs. Whitman, I will not let you talk that way about my wife! You do not know Liz. The one day you did meet her, you looked down at her. Just because she doesn't come from a lot of money, and her parents work. And they work hard mind you. Does not mean she only is with me because of my family's money. Hell until we came here when Alex and Isabel announced their engagement she had no idea how much money we had! I love her and she loves me. She is going to be the mother of my child! So keep your snobby nose out of my life!" Said Max
"Mom, Max is right. If you can't show respect for everyone here then you can leave. That means on Saturday if you are going to be like this then I don't want you at my wedding." Said Alex
"Alexander! You were not raised to speak to me that way! Diane, Philip are you going to let your boy talk to me like that!"
"Emily get out of my house! If you are going to be a snobby bitch and not respect my family. That includes that sweet young woman upstairs. You are not welcome here." Said Diane
"Charles! We are leaving! Alexander is making a mistake marrying that girl."

Emily Whitman walked out of the house with her husband right behind her.

"Max, I am sorry about what she said about Liz." Said Alex
"Alex, relax man. I know you don't feel the same way your parents do." Said Max
"Thanks Max." Said Alex
"Mom, I'm just going to grab a couple bottles of water and go stay with Liz."
"OK honey." Said Diane

Max grabbed the bottles of water and when back up to his room to lay down with his beautiful wife.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 40 6/14

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I am so glad that Max and Liz told their parents. Poor Jeff parker he didn't get to give his daughter away. But I am very very happy that the parents are happy for Max and Liz. All I can say about Max standing up to the Whitmans is I'm so very glad he and Diane did. I hate the way they are with everyone. I think the Whitmans need to get there sticks out of the asses. I'm so proud that Max and Diane stood up for Liz and her family. way to go Max and Diane!

L-J-L 76