Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 50 Complete 10/4

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 42 9/26

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 42 9/26

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and others. So glad that Kim is wanting Liz, Maria and Serena in her wedding. Love the way Brain and Beth are with each other. Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 43 9/27

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Brian really does make Beth's mommy happy.

Eve Thanks!

L-J-L 76 Kim always liked Liz, Serena and Maria so to her they belong in her wedding. Brian is going to be great with Beth.

Part 43 New Mexico State Prison Cell Block D

Victor "Viper" Cruz made his way to the showers. He had a blade he made from a spoon stolen from the cafeteria. He was on a mission. He was going to do something that will get him into trouble. Not that it really mattered much. He was already doing life for murder. Besides this guy deserved what was coming to him. What most people didn't know was there was a code in the criminal world. You don't hurt women and children. This guy he had learned had a thing for teenage girls. He walked into the showers his eyes met the two other gang members in the showers. Neither were actually in his gang. Hell they were all rivals to be honest. But this was one thing the three of them agreed on. This bastard was going to pay for hurting those girls. The other two grabbed the target and slammed him hard into the wall. Water from the shower poured down on them. Victor pulled his blade out and stabbed it into Richard Carter's dick. He twisted it cutting the flesh. One of the men held his mouth shut while Victor cut the flesh leaving it bearly hanging on. The other men dropped the worthless excuse of a man on the floor of the showers. Then the three of them left not say a word to each other. Victor smiled to himself his little sister had been advenged. She had come forward during the trial but, Victor wanted to make sure that bastard never hurt another girl again if he got out of prison.

Liz let out a moan as Max kissed her neck. She loved the way he made her feel. She couldn't believe that she felt this way. After what she had been through she hadn't imaged that she would ever be comfortable with any level of intimacy. But with Max it was different. She felt so loved and safe. When they had made love she had felt so special. Every time he touched her she felt things she before. Max pulled at her shirt lifting it over her head. Liz laid back on his bed looking up into her eyes.

"How you doing beautiful?" Asked Max
"I love you Max."
"Love you too honey."
"Max, stop worrying about me. We have already made love. If I wasn't comfortable with you touching me I would tell you."
"Sorry. It's just I can't forget what happened to you."
"Max, my therapist said I am doing very well. Don't ever think that you will hurt me. I trust you."
"What made you trust me?"
"What?"
"Liz, from what I know about people who were abused like you were trust doesn't come easy. Some never are able to trust."
"It wasn't easy for me at first. You respected me from the day we met. When I told you not to touch me you didn't. You offered me nothing but friendship. You let me decide how fast to move. Even when we made love that first time, you never treated me like I was a victim. You treated me that night the way that I know you would have treated a virgin."
"Liz, to me you were a virgin. You have come a long way from the scared girl I first met."
"That day was both one of the worst and best of my life."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you remember we had that pre lab report to do in biology so I stayed late after school with you to work on it."
"Yeah. My mom got a call a couple hours after I got home. She ran out on a case then you weren't in school for a few days. I could tell that there was something going on with you. But wasn't positive what it was. My mom told the kind of signs to look for in an abused child."
"When your mom came into my hospital room that night I just knew that I was going to be safe. Richard had beaten me so bad when I got home. It was one of the few times that a neighbor called the police during a beating. When Brian and Sheriff Valenti pulled him off me I was never so happy to see them in my life."
"I am just glad that monster didn't kill you."
"Me too."

Liz pulled Max down and gave him a big passionate kiss. Max groaned at the way she ran her tong over his lips. That groan was all Liz needed to slip her tong into his mouth and used it to dance with his. It wasn't long before they discarded the rest of their clothes. Liz smiled as she saw his very erected manhood. She moaned when she felt the tip rub against her entrance. She felt him starting to inch into her. She grabbed him and pushed him away.

"Damn Liz! I'm sorry!" Said Max realizing what he almost did.
"Max, I want to make love. But you forgot something."
"What do you mean?" Then he looked down and noticed he almost forgot a condom.

He reached into the drawer next to the bed and pulled out a condom. Liz took it from him ripped it open and rolled it onto him. She then climbed on top of him and impaled herself on him. Max hissed at how tight and wet she was. She lifted herself up and down him slowly rolled her hips at the same time riding him slowly. Max placed his hands on her hips guiding her movements. He out a growl and flipped them over taking control of their love making.

"You are going to slowly." Max growled

Liz let out a low moan as he picked up the pace and thrusted harder into her. Liz wrapped her arms tight around his neck and her legs around his waist. Liz met each of his hard thrusts. Max buried his head into her neck sucking on the base of it as Liz moaned with pleasure.

"God Liz, you feel so fucking good." Groaned Max
"God yes Max don't stop."

Max continued to pump into Liz as his hands teased her her breasts. He let out a groan as Liz dug her nails into him. Sweat glissoned on his forehead as there bodies kept slapping together. He felt his balls tightin as he got closer to his climax. He watched as Liz's eyes glossed over and back arched as she climaxed which was all it took for him to go over the edge. They screamed each others names Max rolled off Liz and pulled her close as he covered them with a sheet. Liz smiled and kissed Max as she drifted off to sleep.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part and I guess Richard got the end he had searched for!
Because of his actions in the past, he have raped or what ever he did girls who had brothers and fathers and even if these were criminal, they never forgot what he did to the women who couldn't defence themselves!

Payback is a bitch!

EVE :mrgreen:
Last edited by begonia9508 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

I guess you could call that karma. Richard getting what he deserved for everything that he has done - not just to Liz - over the years.

Max and Liz are so sweet. He's really gentle with her, and in that way he's helping her heal.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good girl Liz.......always be safe!
And I loved that Richard got his.......
Great part,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. So glad that someone made Richard pay for what he did. Poor victor he may have to pay for what he did but at least he got revenge for his sister. Love the way Max and Liz are together. Please keep having Max and Liz good moments.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 44 9/28

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Richard did finally really pay for what he had done to who knows how many girls. He forgot that those girls had fathers and brothers who could come after him.

Jo Richard did get what he deserved. Max is very good to Liz. He has helped her heal.

Carolyn Richard really did get his didn't he! Yes Liz is thinking straight. They need to be safe.

L-J-L 76 Don't worry about Victor. He is a murderer and already in prison for the rest of his life. So at this point all that will really happen to him some time in solitary confinement. Max and Liz are very good together.

Part 44 Four months later

Liz walked up the steps to the porch of a house she had only been to once. She rang the doorbell. She took a deep breath as the door opened. She stood in front of a woman with greying strawberry blond hair and green eyes. She looked just like an older version of Kim.

"Mrs. Peters?"
"Yes. May I help you?"
"I'm Liz Parker. I was hoping that I could talk to you."
"I am aware of who you are Liz. Come in."

Liz followed the older woman into her home.

"You are here about Kimberly aren't you?"
"Yes. She is getting married tomorrow."
"Yes. To that nice young deputy."
"Right. Kim doesn't know I am here."
"She doesn't?"
"No."
"Why are you here?"
"I am here because I think you will regret it if you miss your daughter's wedding."
"Liz, the truth is I want to be there. I want to be part of both my daughter and granddaughter's lives. But my husband won't stand for it. To him Kimberly brought shame on this family by keeping Elizabeth, Beth. I Don't see it that way."
"Mrs. Peters, it's too late. You need to make a choice. Let a man who has chosen to disown his daughter because she chose to keep a child she consived in rape to keep you out of from a daughter I can see you love. Or stand up to him and be there on your daughter's big day, and to get to know that sweet little girl she has raised on her own."
"Liz, thank you for coming. I hope that Kim, will forgive me for the way I have acted."
"Does that mean you will be at the wedding?"
"I will do everything in my power to be there. Don't tell Kim. I don't want her to be disappointed if for some reason I am kept away."
"I understand. I should go. I have a lot to do before tomorrow."

Mrs. Peters showed Liz out. She turned to find her husband standing behind her.

"What did that girl want?"
"Nothing you need to worry about."
"Julia!"
"Fine, I am going to my daughter's wedding tomorrow."
"Like hell you are!"
"Steven, I am not going to miss my daughter's wedding. You can do whatever you want."
"You are my wife! You will do what I tell you!"
"What the hell is wrong with you? Steven, you are not the man I married!"
"I am still the same man! That slut knew my terms. All she had to do was give up that bastard of hers and she would be part of this family. She chose to keep it so it so that meant she no longer wanted to be part of this family."
"Our daughter was raped! When you found out that she was pregnant because of it you sent her away. You told her that she wouldn't be welcome back until she got rid of our grandchild."
"That brat isn't my grandchild."
"Damn it! You are nothing but a cold bastard!"

Julia stormed off to the bedroom and grabbed a suitcase and started to throw things in it. Steven followed her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yelled Steven
"What I should have done when you threw Kim out. I am leaving."
"Where the hell do you think you are going?"
"None of your business!"
"It sure as hell is!"
"No Steven it's not."
"You are my wife! You are to do as I say!"
"Steven, I let you get away with too much over the years. Have you thought about why Lawrence has only come home for Christmas? Or the fact that the day Jessica packed her bags for college nearly a year ago she hasn't been back? It is you! You are cold hearted."

Julia finished packing grabbed her purse and keys and got in her car and drove off. Steven watched her go. Not that it mattered. She would come back to him. Women needed a man to tell them what to do.

TBC
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

I'm really proud of Liz for doing this for Kim. Kim really needs her mother at her own wedding. She would've needed her dad as well, but not the type of dad he has become. Then it's better that he stays away. Good of Kim's mother to stand up to her husband and finally letting him know that his behavior is not acceptable.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. That was a really great thing Liz did for Kim. Glad Kim's mom wants to be there for Kim and Beth. Kim's father is a major asshole. Someone needs to teach Kim's father a lesson. Cool Kim's mother told her husband why the kids don't want to come back. Kim's father needs to get out of the 50's and get in todays world. Where will Kim's mom go? Will she go see Kim? What will Kim do when she sees her mom? Will Kim be happy or upset? Will She be there for the wedding? Will Kim's mom tell Kim that she left her father? Will Kim help her mom?
Sorry for the questions I was just wondering please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen between Max, Liz and friends.

L-J-L 76