School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 23 10/2

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good wisdom to move on, but remember and never forget Jess.
She was lucky to have had her in her life.
Wonder about Jeff during this time?
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 23 10/2

Post by begonia9508 »

There is no time when you grieve for somebody... Maybe you forget for a few ours or time but it always come back... So Liz should accept it and with the time, it will go better!

I found good that she accepted to talk to Mrs Topolski!

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 10/30

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Until now Liz has never really dealt with the lost of her sister. Jess wasn't going to let anyone pick on her little sister!

saori_1902 Yes it is really time for Liz to get past Jess's death.

Carolyn Liz is never going to forget Jess. She was very lucky to have her in her life.

Eve It's there is no set amount of time to greive the lost of someone. Liz knows that she needs to talk about Jess and that her sister would want her to be happy. So talking with Miss Toloposki is the best way.

Part 24 One month later

Liz walked through the air port with Max laughing at something he said. Nancy smiled when she heard Liz. It had been a very long time since she heard the sound bof her daughter's laugh. She glanced over and saw that Diane was in shock at the sight of Max smiling. After the paper work was done for the divorce they had started to talk and became friends.

"Hi mom." Said Liz
"Hi honey." Said Nancy pulling her into a hug.
"So where is dad?" Asked Liz
"Liz, remember how I said there were a few things we needed to talk about when we talked on the phone the other day?"
"Yeah."
"Let's head out to the car and we can talk at home."
"Sure mom."

When they reach the house Liz noticed that her father wasn't there and that most of his things were gone.

"Mom, what is going on and where is dad?" Asked Liz
"Come here honey."

Liz sat down next to her mom.

"Liz, I am divorcing your dad."
"Why?"
"Partly it has to due with his treatment of you. But things have really been stranded between us since Jess died."
"I guess I didn't help things getting into so much trouble."
"Liz, you are not to blame."
"So will I have to see him?"
"No. Liz there is something else I need to tell you."
"What is it?"
"Jeff, isn't your biological father."
"What?!"
"Honey, Jeff's ex brother in law raped me. It wasn't until after you were born we found out Lucas was the one who got me pregnant. We were trying around that time. So we didn't know at first."
"So did Jess know?"
"No. We never told anyone. Aunt Lisa knows and so did grandma Claudia. Jeff had agreed to raise you as his. I just never expected him to be so cold to you."
"Mom, I got to go."

Liz got up and started or the door. Nancy gently grabbed her daughter's arm.

"Liz, please talk to me."
"Mom, right now I need to work things out in my head. I promise not to do anything stupid or get in any trouble."
"OK. Just don't stay out too late."
"I won't."

Liz walked out of the house and headed for a place she hadn't been in a while. She entered the cemetery and headed for the tree at the top of a small hill. She knelt down and placed a single lily on the grave maker.

"Hey Jessa. Sorry I haven't been here to visit in a while. But mom and dad sent me away to this boarding school. I got myself into trouble. But I bet you know that. Bad kids, stealing and skipping school mostly. I miss you so much Jessa! Mom and dad are getting divorced. Well it turns out he's not my dad. Well not by blood anyway. That maybe why he can't love me. I'm not his. I wish you were still here."
"You aren't the only one who misses her you know."

Liz turned to see Jess's best friend Kara standing there.

"Kara?"
"Been a long time Lizzie."
"I hate that name."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't worry about it."
"Liz, Jess loved you so much. I hated when we were kids and she would bring you a long."
"I know."
"I didn't hate you. Just that you were always around. The night of that party she finally told me why she brought you around all the time. That if your mom wasn't there you were stuck with your dad and he didn't treat you very well."
"He never hit me."
"But emotional abuse does a lot of damage too."
"Yeah it does."
"Liz, I can't pretend to know what is going on with you. But I did start to think of you as my little sister too. So if you ever need to talk about things you can't talk to your mom about call me."

Kara handed Liz a piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"Kara, Jess was lucky to get you as her best friend."
"No Liz. I was the lucky one to get both of you in my life."

Liz watched Kara walk away. She then headed home herself stuffing Kara's number in her pocket.

Tony took a long drag on his cigarette. It was time for him to take what that bitch had been denying him for over a year. She acted tough but the fact was he knew she was nothing more then a little girl with daddy issues. He just had to wait until the time was right. Then he would fuck Liz Parker long and hard weather she wanted it or not.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 10/3

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz. Ok fist of all Zack and Toney need to be hung by their dicks on a very high electrical wire. Or something needs to bite off their dicks or cut their dicks off too :twisted: Sorry but that is what I feel when there are mega asshole men like that. Glad that Nancy finally told Liz that she got a divorce from Jeff and Jeff is not her father. That must me a lot for Liz to take in. Glad Liz went to see her sister. Wow Kara think of Liz as a sister. That has to be a good thing for Liz to have someone to talk too. Will Liz call Max? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Max come and visit Liz? Will Toney try and rape Liz? Will Liz fight back? Will Liz hurt Toney? Will Liz tell Max? What will Max do? What will happen when Max an Liz get back to school? Will Max and Liz keep becoming close? Will Max and Liz admit their feeling to each other? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz sleep together? Will Max and Liz start dating? Will Max be able to protect Liz at school? How will Max protect Liz? What will Max do to protect Liz? Will Max and Liz finish school? Will Max and Liz go to college together? Will Max and Liz get married and have kids? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Will Liz see Jeff? What will happen when Jeff and Liz see each other? Will Jeff and Liz talk? What will happen when Max, Liz get to the airport to go back to school? What will happen when Max and Liz get back to the school?

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

we just got rid of zach!!! :shock:
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Now Liz should understand more about Jeff....
And how nice of Kara to step up and be a friend at this time.
But, Tony..........this just can't happen, please come to Liz's rescue Max!
Great update,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 10/30

So glad that this board is back!

Part 25

Liz walked into the house just after it started to rain hard. She took off her shoes by the door and headed for her room. As she walked past what use to be Jess's room she saw the door open and her mom on the window seat staring out the window.

"Mom?"
"Liz get out of those wet clothes. I don't want you to get sick."
"OK."
"Come back so we can talk."
"Sure."

Liz walked into her room and changed out of her jeans and polo shirt. She pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt. She put her feet in her warm fuzzy slippers that looked like puppies. She then headed back to Jess's room.

"Come here honey."
"Mom are you ok?" Asked Liz
"Yes. Are you upset with me?"
"No. I was hurt that you didn't tell me the truth."
"I was scared too."
"Dad knew right?"
"Yes. Liz, I know he hasn't shown it very well but he does love you."
"Mom, why did he act that way to me?"

Nancy pulled Liz close and held her.

"Well, Lucas had been a close friend of his. He was the one who introduced Lucas to his sister. Lucas and Lisa married a year after Jeff and me. It was nine months after their wedding night Jessica was born. He was so happy. Told me he wanted another little girl. No son a little girl."
"So when he found out that I wasn't his it hurt."
"Yes."
"Why are you in Jess's room?"
"I was missing her."
"I miss her all the time. When I left I went to visit her. I ran into Kara Turner there."
"How is Kara?"
"She looked good. We talked a little about Jess, and she told me if I needed anything to call her."
"Kara, was always a sweet girl."
"Yeah."
"Liz, I know you are seeing the therapist at school."
"I am."
"Mr. Quinn called and told me what almost happened on New Years. Why didn't you?"
"There was nothing you could do. Mom, I know you are worried about me still. But I really am doing a lot better."
"You were nearly raped!"
"I know. But I wasn't. I was rescued by a nice guy."
"Do you have feelings for this boy?"
"I like him. We have spent time together."
"He treats you well?"
"Yes. Mom, I am taking things slow."
"That is good."
"Mom, I know I made a lot of bad choices. But I am not doing that any more."
"I am trying to trust you. But it is hard right now."
"I don't blame you. I am going to do whatever I have to, to earn back your trust."

Nancy hugged Liz and knew that her mom believed her.

Part 26

Max walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He saw his mom making breakfast.

"Morning mom."
"Morning Max. So who was the girl you were with at the air port?"
"A friend from school."
"Does she have a name?"
"Of course she does."
"Maxwell Philip Evans stop being a smart ass!"
"Mom, that would be hard for him. He has always been a smart ass. The girl's name is Liz Parker. She's from Roswell." Said Isabel walking in.
"I see." Said Diane
"Shut up Isabel." Said Max
"Or what?"
"I will tell her about Alex."
"Who is Alex?" Asked Diane
"Alex Whitman, he is my roommate and from El Paso Texas. Complete computer nerd. He hacked his old schools computer and failed the whole football team." Said Max
"What does this have to do with Isabel?" Asked Diane
"Nothing." Said Isabel
"She is involved with him."
"Max!"
"Isabel, is he a nice boy?" Asked Diane
"Yes. He is kind of sweet." Said Isabel
"Well it wouldn't take much to be an improvement over Vince."
"Alex is nothing like Vince."
"Mom, Alex really is a good guy. I wouldn't have set them up if I didn't think so." Said Max
"Just how did you set them up Maxwell?" Asked Diane
"It's not important mom. Don't you want to know about the girl Max spends as much time as she let's him with?" Asked Isabel
"I actually know quite a bit about the girl. I can't go into details but her mother is a client." Said Diane
"She is only now getting over the death of her older sister. It was three years ago. But she never really dealt with it. Never talked about it really. He dad thought the best thing for her was to put her on pills." Said Max
"She was real close to her sister?" Asked Diane
"Yeah, thought of her as her best friend. Her sister was three years older but always made time for Liz."
"That is good."

Diane hoped that Liz and Max really could help each other find their way back to who they really were meant to be.

Jeff sat in the Crashdown after closing. He had seen Liz yesterday at the cemetery. He knew she had gone there a lot before he sent her away to school. He knew that he had to apologize to her for the way he treated her. But it was scared too. He knew that Nancy was going to be telling her the truth. He looked up when he heard a knock on the door. He saw Jim standing there. He got up and let him in.

"You OK Jeff?" Asked Jim coming in.
"Doing better. Started therapy. It's going well. But I will need to try and make things right with Liz. I only hope that she will forgive me some day."
"Well from what I hear Liz is talking to a therapist at that school."
"I hope that it is helping her. I know I was wrong for treating her the way I did, and to have her put on that drug."
"Yeah, seems she doesn't take it."
"I had to force her to."
"Jeff, wait until this summer. Then ask Liz to talk to you. Let you explain why you did the things you did."
"I hope that she will listen."
"Liz is a smart girl. I think she will."

Jeff talked with Jim a while longer before they both said goodnight.

TBC

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 25&26 1/16/16

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part... and it seems that I already red it but it was certainly a long time ago... Thanks Eve
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great part
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Eve Yes you did read this over on the RH board.

Natalie36 Thanks!

Part 27

Liz woke to hear her mom on the phone. She walked out of her room and listened to her mom's side of the conversion.

"Jeff, I told Liz the truth. She knows you aren't her biological father. Yes I will ask her if she is willing to talk to you."

Liz walked out then. Nancy could tell Liz had over heard at least part of the phone call. She said a quick good bye and hung up.

"Liz, how much did you hear?" Asked Nancy
"Enough."
"He wants to see you. To talk to you and apologize for his treatment of you. He has been going to therapy. His idea."
"Will he be at the Crashdown after we have breakfast?"
"Yes. I will go by then. Mom, in order for me to get past everything I need to make peace with him."
"So it seems your therapy is doing you some good."
"It is mom. But I still have a long way to go. Mom, I want to go back to Raven Crest next school year."
"Are you sure?"
"Mom, I know it isn't cheap to send me there. But I really think it is the best."
"OK."

Liz and Nancy ate breakfast then Liz took a shower and got dressed. She then left the house and walked the ten minute walk to the Crashdown. She walked and saw the man she always believed to be her father by the counter. He looked surprised to see her.

"Hi Liz." Said Jeff
"Hi."
"I'm a little surprised you were willing to see me."
"Well you aren't the only one who has been in therapy."
"Liz, can we go upstairs to talk in private?"
"Sure dad. Uh I can still call you that right?"

Jeff smiled and reached for Liz's hand.

"I would be honored if you do."

Liz followed her dad through the door to the back room and up the stairs to the two bedroom apartment that was above the Crashdown. He opened the door and Liz looked around the apartment.

"We lived here until you were two. That was when your mom's grandmother died and left her the house. You were named after her." Said Jeff
"I don't remember."
"I know. Liz please sit down."

Liz sat on the sofa and Jeff sat next to her.

"Liz, first off I want to tell you how sorry I am for the way I treated you. I should never have done that."
"Why did you?"
"I blamed myself for what happened to your mom. Lucas had been a friend of mine from college. I set him and my sister up. Your mom had gone into the house Lisa and Lucas lived in to check on Jess who was talking a nap. Lucas had been drinking. Your mom had been gone longer then she should have. Lisa and I went to look for her and Lucas. We found them and your mom was crying for help."
"You couldn't have known that he would ever betray you."
"But I shouldn't have taken my anger over it out on you."
"You are right. You doing that really fucked me up. I thought you hated me. That Jess was the only one you loved."
"Liz! I do love you. You are this beautiful smart young woman."
"You have always said I was plain. That no one would want me."
"I should never have said that. I was wrong."
"Yeah well it really hurt. You never physically abused me, but the way you treated me was a form of abuse. Emotional abuse. That is not something I can just brush a side."
"How can I make things right with you?"
"I don't know. I don't trust you not to hurt me."
"I understand. But I want us to try and have some kind of relationship."
"How about this. Until I see you truly have changed for the better, when I come home for the summer, we can spend one afternoon a week together."
"I will take whatever you will give me."
"Ok. I guess I should tell you that I want to go back to Raven Crest in the fall."
"I have to say that I am surprised."
"The therapist I am seeing there is really helping me."
"I should have let you had the proper therapy right after Jess died. I knew how close you were to her."
"Jess and I were close. She really loved me and I her."
"Liz will you ever forgive me?"
"I don't know. But I do need time. I should get home so mom doesn't worry that I am getting into trouble."
"Thank you for seeing me."
"Even though you have treated me really badly I do love you dad."

Jeff pulled Liz into a hug.

"Love you always Liz."

Liz pulled away and headed for home.

Part 28

Spring break passed and everyone returned to school. Liz walked out of her English class and felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist.

"Max!"
"Hey beautiful."
"Max, what do you think you are doing?"
"Liz Parker, I am falling in love with you."
"Uh, Max maybe we should go some where a little more private to talk about this."
"Sure."

Liz and Max walked down to the lake and found a nice dry area to sit down.

"Max, what are you talking about?"
"Liz, I am falling in love with you. Don't speak just let me say this."

Liz bit her lip and nodded.

"Liz, I know this must be a shock to you. But I know what I feel is love. You are this beautiful, smart, funny woman. You make me want to be a better person. To be the kind of man that you would want to be with."
"Can I talk now?"
"Yes."
"Max, I like you a lot. Much more then any boy I have been with. But if you are telling me that you love me in hopes that I will have sex with you, it won't work. I am not ready for that step. Besides we haven't even really kissed."
"Well I how about we do something about that?"

Liz smiled as Max leaned in the kiss started sweet and gentle. But it wasn't long before it became heated as their tongues battled for control. Liz let out a moan as she was slowly lowered to the ground with Max on top of her. He tugged on her blouse pulling it from her uniform skirt. He slid his hands under it and headed for her breasts. Liz broke the kiss and pushed him back.

"Max, I can't do this. I am not ready for this."
"Sorry. I never meant to push you."
"Max, it's OK."
"No Liz it isn't. I don't want you to feel like all I want from you is sex."
"Max, I know that isn't all you want."
"Good. So what happened while you were home? You kind of avoided me on the plane."
"My mom is divorcing my dad."
"I'm sorry."
"But it turns out he isn't really my dad. My biological father is in prison. He was married to my Aunt Lisa, my dad's sister. He had been a buddy of his from college. Well this buddy raped my mom and I am the product of that."
"Oh god Liz! You handling this OK?"
"Yeah. I mean when my mom first told me everything I took off for a while. Went to Jess's grave to talk to her. Her best friend Kara showed up and we talked a little. Kara gave me her number and told me to call her if I needed anything."
"That is a good thing."
"Yeah, but I also talked to my dad. I mean really talked. I understand why he treated me like he did. He is going to therapy and we are going to work on our relationship. Jeff Parker may not be my father by blood. But he is the only one I have."
"You should talk to Miss Toloposki about all this."
"I already have started. I saw her yesterday."
"That is good."
"Yeah."
"Liz, I am not going anywhere. I really do love you."
"I can't say those words. I need more time."
"Don't worry beautiful."

Max gave Liz another passionate kiss. Liz pushed him away before it became to heated.

"Now don't make me cool you off by pushing you into the lake."
"Liz! That lake has to be like thirty degrees!"
"Poor baby afraid of the cold water?"
"Hell yeah! Besides I don't want little Max to get frost bite. Or risk hypothermia."
"Max, relax. I wouldn't do that to you. Well not in this time of year anyway."
"Good to know."
"Why don't you walk me back to my dorm?"
"Sure."

Max helped Liz to her feet and they headed off to the girls dorm together.

TBC