School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 17 10/2

Post by begonia9508 »

Two great but sad parts!

There are more youths acting that way than I can think about... :?

And I hope Zack will be severely punished, even excluded from this scool because he is a danger for women!

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
Last edited by begonia9508 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 17 10/2

Post by saori_1902 »

nice part
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 18 10/24

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 We find out here if Max gets into any trouble for beating up Zack.

Eve I wouldn't worry too much about Zack getting off.

saori_1902 Thanks

Part 18 Roswell New Mexico

Nancy looked at her husband as he sat on the sofa. She knew that it was well past time to do this. But she vowed to start the new year not letting him treat Liz like if she didn't live the life he chose for her that she was worthless any more.

"Jeffrey, we need to talk." Said Nancy
"If it is about the girl, I don't want to hear it. She is nothing but a worthless brat."
"NO! JEFFERY! You have never treated Liz, like your daughter. To you she was nothing! You loved Jessica. Jessica could do no wrong, but Liz from the moment I brought her home you wanted nothing to do with."
"Jessica, was going to do great things! She was going to go to Harvard and be a doctor! Elizabeth has been nothing but trouble her whole life!"
"After Jessica died you tried to force her dreams on Liz. You just want to be able to tell your drinking buddies that you have a child at Harvard. But that isn't what she wants. You have no idea what Liz's interests are do you?"
"Nothing that will get her anywhere."
"Jeffrey, Liz wrote an essay for her English class right after Jessica died. It was so well written that her teacher sent it in to a state wide contest. She won first prize!"
"So what? Writing will get her nowhere in life. She will never have money. She needs to be a doctor or lawyer. Not that with her grades she would ever get in the schools she needs to, to do that."
"That's it! Get out!"
"What?"
"I said get out! In case you forgot this is MY HOUSE! It was my grandmother that left it to me. So therefore it belongs to me."
"Fine!"
"Oh and if you can't treat Liz like she matters then our marriage is over! For nearly sixteen years I watched as you brushed her aside like she was nothing. I will not let that happen any more."

Jeff glared at his wife and went to their room packed a suitcase and left. Nancy fell onto the sofa and cried. She would never understand what happened to the man she had married.

It was over an hour and half later that Max and Liz left the office of Mr. Quinn. Max walked next to Liz as she headed back to her dorm. He just wanted to make sure she got there safely. Zack was taken by the police to the hospital and then would go to jail. The school nurse had looked at Max's hand and bandaged it. He had broken the skin on a couple knuckles but it was fine other wise. Once they reached the dorm Max looked at Liz.

"You going to be OK?" Asked Max
"Yeah. Besides you can't come in anyway. I don't want you to get in any trouble. I mean any more then you already are in."
"One week of detention isn't too bad. Zack, is facing being exspelled."
"Yeah I know."

Max lean down and placed a gentle kiss on Liz's cheek. She smiled turned and headed into the building. Max headed back to his dorm. He hoped that Serena was back at the room to help Liz if she needed it.

Liz walked into her room to find Serena laying on her bed. Liz didn't say anything. She just wasn't in the mood to talk. Serena looked over at Liz. She had heard what had happened. Well the whole school would know by morning that Zack Waters had been arrested for attempted rape. Serena bit her lip. She wanted to say something but didn't know what. Liz got lucky that Max was able to stop it from happening. Unlike what had happen to her mother at sixteen that had resulted in her. When she found out she hadn't taken it well. That was when she took the wrong path that led her to this school.

"Liz, do you want to talk about it?" Asked Serena
"Does everyone know?"
"They will by lunch tomorrow."
"Great. No I don't want to talk about it."
"OK. Mind if I tell you why I got in so much trouble?"
"No."
"Ok. My mom was seventeen when I was born. I never knew my father. I was thirteen when my mom told me why my father was never around and never would be. He was her boyfriend. They went to a party. There was drinking and drugs going on. My mom, she didn't drink. So he got her a coke made sure to open the can in front of her. But she turned her head for one second. He slipped something in it. Next thing my mom remembered was being in a bedroom with him onto of her and no clothes on. He was raping her. Nine months later I was born."
"How was it proven that it was rape?"
"My mom went to the hospital from the party. She got a girlfriend of hers to take her. They found the drug still in her blood. My mom, couldn't take the morning after pill. She is allergic to some of the things in it."
"Why didn't she have an abortion?"
"Doesn't believe in them. She was raised believe that life began at conspection. By the time I was born she couldn't give me up. Even through I wasn't planned and it wouldn't be easy on her. She kept me. I just didn't take the news that I was a product of rape well. Liz, I love my mom. But I just didn't deal with it well."
"Well, I don't think my father ever truly wanted me."
"I can't believe that!"
"Yeah well in his eyes no matter what I did it would never be as good as my sister."

Serena would never understand why some parents would treat one child as if they are better than another one.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 18 10/2

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! Loved how Mrs Parker reacted... and it was the proof that some men don't feel the same love for their kid, as the women do... usually! /There is still exception!

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:

PS Was Liz adopted? and Jessica? :shock:
Last edited by begonia9508 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

poor Liz, not only does she have problems with her father.......but that jerk Zack attacks her.
thank goodness Max saved the day.
good for Nancy finally standing up to Jeff and kicking him out of the house!
interesting about Serena's situation.....Thanks,
Carolyn
pandas2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pandas2001 »

Great part.

I'm glad Nancy stood up to Jeff but I am curious what his problem with Liz is.
Dis he think Nancy cheated and Liz wasn't his? Did he see some imaginary flaw in Liz and decided she was not worthy of his love? Or is he just a jerk that favored one child and neglected the other?
I'm curious especially because in this part you say it goes back to Liz being a baby, right after Liz coming home from the hospital.
It's funny that he neglected Liz and favored Jess because Jess adored Liz and Jeff couldn't see what Jess saw in her.
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

great part!!!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

so glad max was there and zack is going to jail. jeff either needs therapy or is just a plain ahole and can just leave
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Way to go Nancy on kicking mega asshole Jeff out. Agree with Nancy Jeff should never come back if he can't treat Liz like he did Jessica. Finally Zack is going to be behind bars for attempting to rape Liz. Hopefully Zack will get expelled from school forever. Glad Max was there to save Liz when he did. So cute Max kiss Liz on the cheek. Glad Max is very protective of Liz. Glad that Liz and Serena talked and Serena told Liz about what happened to her mom.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 19 10/25

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve It is true some parents don't feel the same about some of their kids as others. Neither Liz or Jessica was adopted but there is a secret Liz doesn't know about.

Carolyn It was good that Nancy stood up to Jeff. It was very good that Max came to Liz's rescue. Serena does have an interesting situation.

pandas2001 It was time for Nancy to stand up for Liz to her husband. Jeff knows that Nancy didn't cheat on him. But there is something that will come out that may explain his attitude regarding Liz. Jess really did ador her little sister and would have done anything for her.

saori_1902 Thanks

Natalie36 It was a very good thing Max was there. Zack is off to jail for now. Just hope he stays there. Jeff is an asshole.

L-J-L 76 Nancy did the right thing by throwing Jeff out. Zack is behind bars for now. But he may not stay there. Max knows he needs to take things slow to win Liz over. But he doesn't want her hurt by anyone.

Part 19

Isabel let out a moan as Alex entered her. She never would have thought that the lanky computer geek would have the skills needed to bring her any kind of pleasure. But she had to admit that he was better then a number of the guys she had been with since she was thirteen, three years ago. Troy had been first guy she had ever had sex with. If anyone had ever found out he would have been charged with rape. He was eighteen. She still remembered that day.

Isabel smiled when her friend Tammy's cousin who was visiting for the summer. Troy was over six feet tall with blond hair and green eyes. Tammy was having a party while her parents were out of town for the weekend.

"Hey Isabel what do you say you and me go up to my room for some alone time?"
"Sure."

She followed Troy up the stairs to the guest bedroom. He closed and locked the door. He smiled when she saw what he was doing.

"Relax Belle, I just don't want anyone to walk in on us."

Troy pulled her into his arms and leaned down and kissed her. She was surprise at first but soon found herself returning it. It didn't take long before they were making out. Troy moved slowly taking his time to undress her. Isabel let out a groan as he placed his hands on her breasts. He had stripped down to his breifs

"Belle, let me make you a woman." Said Troy

Isabel looked into his eyes and saw passion in them. She nodded and Troy pulled first her underwear then his off. She just stared at his stiff hard dick as it stood proud. He smiled knowing what she was thinking.

"Don't worry Belle, I will fit just fine."

He grabbed a condom from the dresser and pushed her legs apart. He then placed his dick at her entrance and started to push in. He reached her barrier pulled out just a little then pushed through. Isabel let out a gasp as he took her virginity. He pounded into her hard and fast. Isabel moaned as he kept pounding into her. Her body was reacting in away she never knew. While this was new and a little painful. But it was also brining her pleasure she didn't know there was. She felt her body jerk and back arch seconds later Troy let out a loud grunt and she felt his body weaken and he rolled off her breathing hard.

"Not bad Belle for your first time. Don't worry next time you have sex it will feel a lot better. We better get dressed before Tammy comes looking for you. Oh and let's keep this between us."

Isabel, looked at Alex as he held her. He was so different from most of the guys she had sex with. Most were all about themselves. But Alex he wanted to make sure that her needs were filled too. God if she wasn't careful she would be in danger of opening her heart to him and there was no way she could ever let that happen.

Liz laid in bed. She was glad that Max came to her rescue. But she wasn't sure that she could really trust him. She knew her mom loved her and always did. But there was no way that she could talk to her about the feelings growing inside of her heart for Max. The only person that she wanted to talk to about him was one. Jess had promised that she would always be there for her. But Peter Carlson had to and get drunk, drive and kill her sister! She hated him for that. Jess was there everytime her so called father brushed her aside. Every time that no matter what she did it wasn't ever going to be good enough for him. Her mind drifted back to when she was ten. She had written a short story for a school contest. She won first prize, not just for her grade but in the whole school.

Liz ran into the house looking for her sister and mom.

"Slow down Liza." Said Jess coming from her room.

Liz smiled Jess was the only one who ever called her Liza. Just like she was the only one that called Jessica, Jessa.

"Jessa! I got my story back. I won! I won best story in the whole school!" Said Liz
"That is so awesome Liza! I am so happy for you!"

It was then their mom came out of the kitchen.

"Girls what is going on?" Asked Nancy
"Mom, I won best story in the whole school!" Said Liz
"That is wonderful! I am so proud of you!" Said Nancy hugging her youngest child.

That was when Jeff walked in. He glared at his wife hugging the younger of the two girls. He would never understand why she showed so much affection to that mistake. That girl was never going to amount to anything.

"Oh Jeff! Liz's story won the best in the school!" Said Nancy
"So? Writing isn't going to put food on her table." Said Jeff
"Jeff, Liz has a talent for it!" Said Nancy
"She needs to focus on pradical thing like Jessica. Medicine and law are what is going to give her the means to take care of herself. She will never get a strong man to do that. She is too plain for that."

Liz had tears falling down her face as she ran to her room. Jessica couldn't believe her father could be so heartless. She took off after her little sister. She walked into Liz's room and shut the door. She walked over to the bed and pulled her sister into her arms.

"Don't listen to him Liza. When you get older any guy would be lucky to be with a sweet girl like you."
"Jessa?"
"Yeah?"
"Why don't he love me like he does you?"
"I don't know sweetie. But no matter what as long as I am alive I will love you and be here for you."
"Love you Jessa."
"Love you always Liza."

Liz let the tears fall from her eyes. She really missed her sister.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639