School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 27&28 1/16/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sure glad the RF is up and running again.
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 27&28 1/16/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Iam glad it's back too!

Part 29

Serena smiled as Kyle lowered her to his bed. They had snuck in after their last class. His roommate Michael was off some where with Maria. They had never got the chance to make love on New Years. As they were heading for Kyle's room Liz had been attacked by Zack. So today they were going to make love.

"You sure you want to do this Rena?"
"Yes Kyle. I am very sure. You have protection right?"
"Yes beautiful. Last thing we need is for you to end up like Tess Harding. Who by the way got shipped off back to wherever the hell she is from."
"She's from North Dakota."
"How do you know that?"
"I had to do one of those stupid get to know you papers with her."
"OK let's forget about that girbil."
"Good idea."

They returned to the heavy make out session they had going when they entered the room. Kyle unbuttoned Serena's blouse and pushed it down her arms. She lifted her back and Kyle unhooked her bra and both the blouse and bra were tossed to the floor. Kyle slowly moved down her body kissing a line until he reached her skirt. He undid it and pulled it down her slender legs. He left her panties for the moment removing her knee socks. When he moved back up her body Serena flipped them over.

"One of us is over dressed."

Kyle's clothes quickly were removed. He flipped them back over removed both their underwear and gently pushed his fingers into her hot wet core. He pumped them in and out a few times causing Serena to moan.

"Kyle stop playing."

Kyle kissed her grabbed the condom put it on and moved his throbbing manhood to her entrance. He looked her in the eye and she gave a nod. He then slowly started to push into her. Serena bit her lip as he began to fill her. She knew that this would be uncomfortable at first. But as she began to adjust to him he reached her virginity. Her heart started to race as he started to pull out a little.

"Rena, you ready? I want to do this part fast."
"Yes."

Kyle leaned down and covered her mouth in a deep kiss as he thrusted though her barrier taking her virginity that she was freely giving him. She let out a muffled cry as he fully entered her. He stayed still until she was ready. Serena gave a shake of her hips and Kyle very gently started to move inside of her. Serena groaned as Kyle made love to her.

"You feel so good baby." Said Kyle
"Yes Kyle! Don't stop!"

Kyle slowly picked the pace trying to bring them both to climax. He felt Serena bite down on his shoulder as her walls clamped down tight around him. He burried his face into her shoulder to muffle his cry as he hit his climax. Kyle rolled off Serena and laid next to her.

"That was amazing Kyle." Said Serena
"Yeah it was."
"Kyle as much as I want to, I can't stay here."
"I know. Let's get dressed and see about getting you out of here."
"Good idea."

Kyle gave Serena a kiss then both got out of bed and dressed. Then Kyle opened the door looked both ways. Then they both quickly made their way to the back stairway. They ducked in and headed down. When they reached the bottom. Kyle looked again and helped Serena get out the back door to the dorm. Once Serena was out the door he broke into a big smile knowing he may have found the woman of his dreams. He then headed back to his room and found Michael sitting on his bed holding Serena's lacy pink bra.

"You are playing with fire having a girl in this room Valenti."
"Shut up Guerin. Unlike you I don't just take a girl in a closet against a wall."
"Look I get that you think Serena is someone special. But you got to face facts. No relationship we get into here is going to last. Just have fun while it lasts."
"Believe whatever you want to believe Guerin."

Kyle grabbed Serena's bra and tossed it in one of his drawers then started on his homework.

Part 30

The rest of the school year passed and it was time to head home for the summer. Liz was putting the last of her things in her suitcases. Serena came in and sat on the edge of her bed.

"So any plans for the summer Liz?"
"Just staying close to home."
"How are things with your parents?"
"Their divorce was final last week. It went fast because they both agreed to the terms. It is not part of the divorce but I have agreed to one afternoon a week to spend with my dad to work on our relationship."
"You sure this is a good idea?"
"Rena, he may not be my dad by blood but he is the only one I have ever had. Even though he treated me really badly I do love him."
"I get that. But you need to be careful. You don't want to be hurt again."
"I know."

Serena looked closer and noticed the locket around Liz's neck.

"Liz where did you get that locket? I don't think I have ever seen it before."
"It was my sister's. My mom gave it to me before I came back from spring break. She thought Jess would want me to have it."
"It's pretty."
"Yeah. She got it for her thirteenth birthday. It has a picture of her and me in it."
"You two were really close weren't you?"
"Yeah. What are your plans?"
"Kyle and I are going to get together."
"In Dexter or Roswell?"
"Haven't really talked about that."
"Well if it is in Roswell, I am sure my mom will let you stay with us."
"That would be cool."
"Rena, are you going to come back?"
"Here? Yeah I don't have a choice. What about you?"
"Yes. I want to. I am doing so much better then I use to. For a long time I couldn't get past Jess's death. Now I am finally moving on."
"That is a good thing."
"Are you ok?"
"My mom is getting married in a couple weeks."
"You OK with that?"
"Yeah. I mean John is really nice. He is the one that gave my mom the money to send me here."
"That is nice of him."
"At first I was angry about it. I thought he just wanted to get me out of the way. But at Christmas he gave me that beautiful charm bracelet."
"He really cares about you and wants you to get better."
"Yeah he does. He has a daughter. She is ten. When I am home I am going to make an effort to be a good big sister."
"That's good. Just don't be disappointed if she doesn't respond well."
"I won't. Ashlee is a good kid though. Much better then I have been the past couple years."
"Serena, it's not to late to change. You can be the kind of person your mom wants you to be."
"I know."
"I am never going to hang out with those troublemakers I use to again."
"What about that boy you were seeing?"
"What about him? I never felt anything for him. So it's over."
"You better hope that he sees it that way."

Liz looked at Serena and knew that had a point. Tony was not going to be happy about this.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 29&30 1/20/16

Post by begonia9508 »

Two great parts and I am happy for both of them! Some hollydays and they will be ready for school again... Thanks EVE
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It's interesting to see how all of family situations effected the children in the family.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Clari
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Clari »

Bumping :!: HINT HINT :!:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Eve Yes a break from school is just wht they need right now.

Carolyn Parents do't always understand that their actions can cause issues with their children.

Clari :lol: ok hint taken!

Part 31

Liz gave Max a kiss as they walked through the air port. Liz stopped when she saw her dad waiting for her. He just smiled and eyed Max.

"Dad!" Said Liz
"Hi Liz. Your mom couldn't get off work. She asked me to pick you up and drop you off at home." Said Jeff
"Oh OK. Uh dad this is Max Evans."
"Max." Said Jeff
"Hi Mr. Parker." Said Max
"Are you two seeing each other?" Asked Jeff
"Yes dad. Max is my boyfriend." Said Liz
"Really?" Asked Max
"Yes. Why are you surprised Max?"
"You never called me your boyfriend before."
"Well that is what you are Max."
"Just didn't think you were going to admit it to anyone."
"Liz, we need to go. Your mom is expecting you." Said Jeff
"OK. I'll call soon Max." Said Liz
"Sure. Nice metting you Mr. Parker."

Max walked off to join his sister and parents.

"You really like him don't you?" Asked Jeff
"Yeah I do."
"Just be careful."
"I will dad. Max is nothing like Tony"
"That reminds me. He only got probation for that robbery."
"How did that happen?"
"His father has a lot of pull. Got him out of trouble more then once."
"You have kept me out of real trouble."
"Yeah I did. Liz, I did that because I love you. I really do want to make things right between us."
"I do too."

Jeff helped Liz with her bags and they went out to the car.

Serena said good bye to Kyle and headed over to where her mom was waiting with John and Ashlee.

"Hi mom." Said Serena
"Hi honey." Said Sarah Kent
"Serena it's nice to see you." Said John Stevens
"You too John." Said Serena softly
"Ashlee aren't you going to say something to Serena?" Asked John

Serena looked at the younger girl. Ashlee was tall for her age with long blond hair and green eyes. Thin and athletic. Serena knew that she played both basketball and softball.

"Hi. I hope you don't think we are going to be friends." Said Ashlee
"Ashlee Elizabeth Stevens! Drop the attitude." Said John

Ashlee didn't say anything. Serena was worried about the younger girl. She was bitter about something.

"Serena, you know that we are moving to John's house this week." Said Sarah
"Yes mom. Where do you live again John?" Asked Serena
"Uh Roswell." Said John
"Roswell?"
"Yeah. I know that it won't be easy to leave your old friends." Said John
"No it's fine. My roommate from Raven Crest is from Roswell."
"Maybe you can spend some time with her after we move." Said Sarah
"Yeah." Said Serena

They headed out of the air port Serena watching Ashlee. She knew that the girl was in some kind of trouble.

Part 32

Liz sat in the car next to her dad as they drove to Roswell.

"Liz, is everything good with you?" Asked Jeff
"Yeah."
"School was good?"
"Yes dad. Uh my English teacher sent a short story I wrote in to this contest run by Michigan State University for high school students."
"That's great. How long before you hear anything?"
"I don't know."
"Liz, your mom gave me that essay you wrote after Jess died. You really do have a talent for writing. I hope that you forgive me for saying it won't get you anywhere. I think that you might be able to make it as a writer some day."
"You really believe that?"
"Yes. Liz, I have been wrong about a lot of things when it comes to you. But I still think you need to have a job until you make it as a writer."
"I plan too. But it won't be in law or medicine. I have no interest in either. Besides I hate the sight of blood."
"What do you want to do?"
"I was thinking of being a teacher."
"You would be good at that. You have always been good with kids."
"Dad?"
"Yes Liz?"
"Why the change? I mean you didn't care before."
"When your mother threw me out and filed for divorce I realized I had to change. That if I didn't I would really have nothing. I had lost your sister, I lost your mother and I had you who hated me for the way I treated you. But I knew that if I changed I might be able to save what little of a relationship we had."
"While I am willing to give you a second chance dad. You need to understand that if you ever treat me like you did I will be gone from your life forever."
"I understand."

Maria slumped in the car as her mom chatted away about the guy she was seeing.

"Now Maria, I want you to behave tomorrow when we have dinner with Jim and his son Kyle." Said Amy DeLuca
"Fine. Mom who is this guy again? You were talking so fast I didn't catch it."
"His name is Jim Valenti, he is the Sheriff over in Roswell."
"Sheriff Valenti? His son goes to school with me!"
"You aren't having sex with Kyle are you?"
"No mom I am not!"
"It's not like I don't know that you have had sex."
"Kyle is seeing a different girl at school. He is not my type."
"No you go for the really bad ones. So tell me who are you having sex with?"
"Mom! I am not talking about this with you!"
"Listen her young lady, if you get yourself kicked out of that school because you let just any bastard shove his dick in you I will be really pissed do you understand?"
"Yeah mom."

The rest of the ride was silent.

Serena sat in the backseat next Ashlee. She watched the younger girl. She would bet anything that something had happened to the younger girl.

"Ashlee, I want you to know that you can tell me anything. I won't tell your dad." Said Serena
"Why don't you leave me alone? Just because our parents are getting married it doesn't make us sisters."
"Ashlee, I don't know what happened to you but I know something did. I wish you would trust me."

Ashlee stared at Serena wondering if she really could trust Serena.

Part 33

Liz walked into the house with her dad right behind her. He placed her bags down.

"Thanks for the ride dad." Said Liz
"Glad to do it honey. Do you want me to stay with you until your mom gets home?" Asked Jeff
"No. I will be fine"
"OK. Your mom will be home in about an hour. Call me at the Crashdown if you need anything before she gets home. Or even my cell."
"I will dad."

Jeff gave Liz a kiss and left. Liz headed for the kitchen to get something to drink when she heard a cold voice behind her.

"Thought he would never leave baby."

Liz turned to see Tony. She could see coldness in his eyes.

"What are you doing here Tony?"
"Came to see my girl."
"I am not your girl."
"Yes you are Lizzie until I say other wise."

Liz backed away from him picking up the cordless phone keeping it behind her back and dialed her dad's cell phone.

"Tony how did you get in here?"
"Don't matter. You see before I let you go you owe me something."
"Tony what you are talking about is rape."
"No baby it's not. You see when we started going out that was you agreeing to have sex with me."
"No! I won't have sex with you! I hate you!"
"Doesn't matter what you feel. You are going to give me what I want."

Tony grabbed Liz and forced her to the floor. He pushed her skirt up and went to grab her underpants trying to pull them down. Liz felt tears fall down her face knowing that Tony was going to steal her virginity from her. The next thing she knew someone pulled Tony off her and started to punch him.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Liz looked to see Jeff Parker pinning Tony to the ground.

"Liz?" Asked Jeff not looking at her.
"I'm ok. You stopped him before he did anything."

Just then the sheriff walked in.

"Jeff? Liz?"

"The kitchen sheriff." Called Liz

Jim walked in to find Jeff pinning Tony to the floor and Liz sitting on the floor.

"What happened?" Asked Jim
"Dad left after dropping me off and I was heading for the kitchen to get something to drink. Tony stepped out of nowhere and told me that he was here to take what I owed him." Said Liz
"What was that Liz?" Asked Jim
"Sex. Weather I wanted it or not. He was trying to rape me. I grabbed the phone and called dad. Tony got me on the floor and was trying to pull my clothes off. That was when dad showed up."
"Ok. Hanson get this scum out of here. Oh and make sure you do everything by the book." Said Jim

Tony was dragged out of the house as Nancy Parker came running in.

"What is going on? Liz are you ok?" Asked Nancy

Nancy saw Jeff holding Liz while she cried. Liz looked up and saw her mom pulled away and ran to her.

"Jeff, she needs her mother right now." Said Jim
"I know."

TBC

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 31,32 & 33 1/27/16

Post by begonia9508 »

This guy are really a douschebag and a cretin! But this time, he won't go out of this without a few years in jail! :twisted:
Hope there he will learn what it is when someone try to rape you... EVE :twisted:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So glad Liz is addressing Max as her boyfriend.
Liz has changed, or is in the process of changing.
Thank goodness Jeff was there to take care of Tony!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Clari
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Clari »

Since it worked so well last time. :D

Bumping :!: HINT HINT :!:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Part 34

Serena woke the next morning and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. She poured herself a glass of juice and sat at the table with the paper. She was just glancing through it when a news story caught her eye.

Son of Roswell City Councilman Aressted

Anthony Patterson Junior son of Roswell Councilman Anthony Patterson Senior was arrested yesterday. He is charged with breaking and entering and atteamped rape of a minor. Patterson Senior was not available for comment.

"Oh my god please don't let this be talking about Liz!" Said Serena
"Serena what's wrong?" Asked Sarah coming into the kitchen.
"Mom did you see the story in the paper about the Roswell councilman's son?"
"Yes."
"My roommate use to be involved with him. He wasn't happy with her, because she wouldn't sleep with him."
"Call her and check on her honey."
"Thanks mom."

Serena grabbed the phone and headed to her room. She pulled Liz's number and dialed. It only took a minute for someone to answer.

"Hello?" Came a woman's voice.
"Hi Mrs. Parker?"
"Yes. May I help you?"
"Yeah. This is Serena Kent. Liz's roommate from school."
"Hi Serena. What can I do for you?"
"May I talk to Liz?"
"I'm sorry she is in the shower."
"Is she OK? I saw in the paper this morning about Liz's ex."
"Her name wasn't in there was it?"
"No. Just said a minor. But I knew that she had gone out with him."
"He did try and rape her. But her dad saved her."
"I am glad that she will be OK."
"Thank you Serena. I will let her know you called."
"Thanks."

Serena hung up and returned the phone to the kitchen before getting into the shower.

Liz walked into the kitchen after her shower to see her mom hanging up the phone.

"Morning mom."
"Morning honey. Did you sleep OK?" Asked Nancy
"Had a little trouble but not too much."
"Serena called. She saw the story and had a feeling that it was you."
"I'll call her back later. She and her mom are moving this week."
"Oh?"
"Yeah her mom is getting married and they are moving to her soon to be stepfather's house."
"That will be a big change for her won't it?"
"Yeah. It has always been just Rena and her mom. Now she is getting a stepfather and stepsister."
"Honey are you sure you are OK after what happened yesterday?"
"Yeah mom. I called my therapist and talked with her last night."
"Your dad wants you to call him and let him know how you are doing. Liz, even with the way he treated you he does love you."
"I know. When he pulled Tony off me he called me his daughter."
"Liz, there were a lot of factors that went into our divorce. Things had been bad between us even before Jess died."
"I didn't make things easier did I?"
"No you didn't."
"I am sorry."
"It's OK. Just don't go back to acting like a little punk OK?"
"I won't I promise."

Part 35 Two days later

Liz stopped in front of Mr. Stevens house when she saw the Uhaul parked in front. She looked at the porch and saw Ashlee sitting on the porch swing looking very unhappy. She walked up to the younger girl.

"Hi Ashlee."
"What do you want Liz?"
"What has you so upset?"
"Why do you care? You never have in the past."
"I have been really screwed up since my sister died. I am getting better."
"My dad is getting married. My new stepmom and stepsister are moving in."
"Why is that a bad thing?"
"I like being an only child."
"Ashlee, it might be a good thing to have a sister you can talk to about boys."
"I'm ten. Boys are assholes! Besides Serena is like your age."
"Serena? Serena Kent?"
"Yeah."
"I know Serena. She is real nice."
"Yeah that is why her mom shipped her off to a boarding school for troubled kids."
"OK she made some bad choices. So did I. I go to that school. But both she and I are working things out and pulling our lives together. Serena is going to have to adjust to things here too. She has never had a father in her life."
"She hasn't? Why?"
"Maybe you should talk to her about that."

Liz looked at the door and saw Serena standing there.

"Hey Rena. Welcome to Roswell." Said Liz
"Thanks. You ok Liz?"
"Yeah. Tony is going to jail. There won't be a trial. His dad made sure of that."
"That's good."
"So want to show me your room?"
"Come grab a box and I will."

Liz just smiled and followed Serena to the truck and picked up a box with her name on it. Then she followed Serena into the house and up the stairs to her room.

"John bought me a whole new bedroom set. He had it painted the way I wanted it too." Said Serena
"This is really nice."
"Yeah I like it."
"Rena, Ashlee seems upset."
"I don't know much about her to be honest."
"She was always a sweet kid. But there is something different about her."
"I think something happened to her. But she won't open up to me."
"Give it time. Don't push and I am sure she will come around."
"Liz, is right about that Serena. Ashlee is very stubborn. But just give her a little time and she will come around." Said John from the door.
"Hi Mr. Stevens." Said Liz
"I wasn't awear that you and Serena knew each other."
"Yeah, we were roommates at school." Said Serena
"You doing better Liz?" Asked John
"Yes sir."
"That's good."
"John will you let my mom know that I went for a walk with Liz?" Asked Serena
"Sure. See you later." Said John

Liz and Serena left and headed for the nearby park.

"So what is going on with you and Max?" Asked Serena
"We're taking things slow."
"So you haven't had sex?"
"No. Rena, I really want to be sure before I take that step."
"That's cool."
"So are you and Kyle?"
"Yes."
"You are being safe right?"
"Yes. Liz, I really like Kyle. He is sweet and funny."
"I know."

The two girls talked for the next hour before heading home.

Part 36

Max picked up the phone and dialed the number written on a piece of paper in neat hand writing.

"Hello?" Came a woman's voice.
"Hello, Mrs. Parker?" Asked Max
"Yes."
"This is Max Evans. I was wondering if I may speak to Liz?"
"Of course just a minute."

Max waited and a minute later Liz came on the phone.

"Hi Max."
"Hi sweetie."
"What's up?"
"Not much. Just missing you."
"I miss you too."
"Liz, I was wondering if maybe you want to come over on Saturday and go swimming in my family's pool?"
"That sounds like fun. I have to check with my parents first."
"Sure. I heard what happened. You are OK right?"
"Yeah. No more screwed up then I was before."
"That's good. Liz, I want us to be more then friends."
"Max, we are more then friends. I am just not ready to have sex."
"Liz, relax. I will take things at whatever pace you want."
"Thanks Max. You know that is one of the things I have grown to love about you."
"There are things you love about me? Does that mean you love me?"
"Uh, Max, I don't know how to say how I feel. I never felt like I do for any guy I have gone out with, like I do you. So I don't know if what I feel is love."
"I understand that. But know this I do love you Liz."
"Max, that is sweet. But I can't say those words yet."
"Don't worry about it sweetie. Call me when you know if you can come. I can come and pick you up."
"OK. Bye Max."

Max hung up and found Isabel watching him.

"So is she ok?"
"Liz said she is. But I think it effected her more then she let on. First it was Zack and now Tony. It seems that both these guys didn't want to take no for an answer when it came to sex."
"You aren't going to push her are you?"
"No."
"Is she going to come over to swim on Saturday?"
"She has to check with her parents."
"Alex is coming up for the weekend."
"Mom and dad agreed to that?"
"Yes. But he has to stay in your room with you."
"Great. I don't get a say in this?"
"No because if Liz ever spends the weekend here she will have to room with me. Well unless you marry her first."
"Isabel, Liz doesn't even know if she loves me."
"She does Max. I can see it in her eyes. The way she looks at you tells me that."
"She won't admit it."
"Give her time. This might be the first time she has ever been in love and it may scare her a little."
"She did say that she never felt the way she does for me before."
"That is a good thing Max."
"So Iz do you have feelings for Alex?"
"You know I don't let myself feel anything for anyone."
"Alex isn't a bad guy. Maybe it is time for you to open your heart to someone."
"That isn't going to happen."

Max watched his sister walk away. He knew that something had happened to her to make her so closed off. But he had no idea what.

After hanging up with Max, Liz went to find her mom.

"Mom?"
"Yes Liz?" Asked Nancy from the kitchen table.
"Max invited me to his house to go swimming on Saturday."
"You want to go?"
"Yeah."
"I don't see that being a problem. How do you plan to get there?"
"Max said he could come and get me."
"OK."
"Really?"
"Yes besides I trust you."
"Thanks mom."

Liz hugged her mom smiling.

Part 37

Liz carried her overnight bag out of her room and to the living room. Max was due to pick her up soon. She had to admit she was a little worried about spending the night at Max's.

"You ready honey?" Asked Nancy
"Yeah mom."
"I want you to be good."
"I will, I promise mom."
"Liz, you have really changed, for the better."
"Really?"
"Yes. Liz, I want you to know that even when you were getting into trouble I never was ashamed of you. I wasn't happy about the choices you were making. But I was never ashamed to have you as my daughter. I loved you from the moment I knew about you."
"Love you too mom."

Nancy pulled Liz into a hug and gave her a kiss. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"That should be Max, mom."
"Let him in. I do want to talk to him before you leave."
"OK."

Liz went and opened the door and found Max smiling.

"Hi Liz."
"Hi Max. Come in my mom wants to meet you."

Liz stepped a side and Max stepped inside. He looked at Mrs. Parker and smile.

"Hello. You can't be Liz's mother. You are much too young for that. You have to be her older sister." Said Max taking Mrs. Parker's hand and kissing it.
"Well I have to say that you are a charmer Max." Said Nancy
"Mrs. Parker it is nice to meet you. I promise that Liz will be perfectly safe on the drive to my house with me. If you would like Liz can call you once we are there to let you know we arrived safely." Said Max
"That is a very good idea. Now your parents will be home the whole time right?"
"Mom! We are not little kids." Said Liz
"It's ok Liz. As far as I know they don't have any plans to go out."
"Alright. Liz have fun." Said Nancy
"Thanks mom. See you tomorrow." Said Liz

Max picked up Liz's bag and they headed out to Max's jeep. Max put her bag in the back seat and then helped Liz into the jeep. Then went around and climbed in and started the drive to Hondo.

"Liz, relax I am a very safe driver."
"It's not that. I just never spent the night at a guy's house before."
"Well it's not like you will be staying in my room. You will be sharing my sister's room. While I get Alex."
"Alex isn't that bad."
"He talks in his sleep!"
"Really?"
"Yeah and based on some of what I have heard he dreams about fucking my sister."
"Poor baby."
"Yeah well it's sad that my geek of a roommate got laid more at school then I did."
"Max, I am just not ready to go there."
"Liz it's ok. I understand and respect your choice."
"It's just I did promise Jessica that I would wait for my first time to be with someone special and I was really sure that it was what I wanted."
"I wish I had waited. Gina was the biggest mistake of my life. She didn't care about me at all. She was just trying to get knocked up. She did get pregnant after she was with me. But she had also been with five other guys during that time. Her father was mad as hell. He made her have an abortion and sent her to Eroupe to live with an aunt or something."
"So you will never know if the baby was yours?"
"No. Liz, I want you to know when you are ready to take that step if it is with me I will make sure it is safe for you. Make sure that we use protection so that we reduce the risk of you becoming pregnant."
"That's good to know. Have you been with anyone else since then?"
"Yes. One other girl. I had been at a party and got drunk. Not so drunk I didn't know what I was doing. I did use a condom then. But I felt like shit. Liz the reason I talked to that first time was because I did like you the moment I saw you at the air port."
"Yet you made that bet with Isabel."
"I was stupid. If it makes you feel better, I really thought that I could win you over."
"Well I did come to you wanting to have sex but you turned me down because we didn't know each other."
"Liz if we had sex then it would have been just that sex. I think you would have regretted losing your virginity that way."
"You're right I would have."
"When the time is right if I am the one lucky enough to be the one you give that gift to I will make it very special for you."

Liz smiled at Max and knew that he really was that someone special that she was waiting for, and that just maybe before they returned to school she would no longer be a virgin.

TBC