Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) Complete 11/26/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/17/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Isabel pissed everyone off. So glad that Max told Isabel off finally. Maybe now Isabel will maybe change while on the camping trip. Wonder who Liz was talking to and what Max and Liz have planned????

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

So glad that Max put Isabel in her place and knocked her boff her high horse.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wow......Max put Isabel in her place.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist

Post by Lillmonster »

Roswelllostcause, L-J-L & Carolyn: Max finally put his foot down regarding his sister. Let's see if it helps.

“I've missed this” says Liz with a sigh as she looks around the fire. Everyone was there and everyone had a good time, even Isabel. She turns slightly and cuddles deeper down in Max arms.

“Cold?” he asks and wrap his arm tighter around her.

“I really shouldn't but I must” says Maria “You are looking really cozy over there Liz”

“Of course. What could be wrong about this picture? I have all my friends here, I have a fire, good company and my best friend keeping me warm”

“You could put on another sweater” says Sean

Liz pouts “That's no fun”

“So.... What have you two planned for us tomorrow” asks Paulie

“Yeah. I just know that you two are up to something” says Pam

“Why do we have to have plans?” asks Liz

Kyle snorts “Daaahhh... Because it's you! We all know you are miss Got-to-have-a-plan”

“Yeah” Tommy agrees “And our guy here” he points to Max “isn't far behind. I can put some hard money on that both of you have plans for at least the next year”

Tess shakes her head “Noone is stupid to take that bet with you. We all know how they are”

Max sighs “Alright. If you must know.... We have something little planned for you”

“I knew it!” shouts Maria “So tell us what it is”

Liz shakes her head “Not gonna happen. If we tell you know it won't be fun later”

“Come on” whines Maria “I want to know. I need to know”

Both Liz and Max are shaking their heads “No way. You just have to wait like the rest”

“What kind of best friend are you” mumbles Maria

Liz laughs “The best friend who doesn't think that she has to tell her friends everything”

“And on that note I think it's time to get some sleep. I think we are gonna need our energy tomorrow” says Michael and stands up “Don't you agree with me?”

Some hours later when there is silence in all tents you can see one tent open and two people sneak out and walk down to the lake.

Maria wakes up, she really has to pee but she won't go alone. She turns over and starts to push on the sleeping body next to her. “Wake up. Wake up. Wake up” she whispers

“Get off me. I'm sleeping”

“But I need to pee and I can't go alone”

“And why not? If I knew that you would wake me up in the middle of the night I wouldn't have agreed for you to sleep in here”

Maria is sitting with her legs crossed “Come on..... I really need to go. Now!”

“Alright, alright. I'm coming. Otherwise I won't get any sleep at all” Michael puts on his shoes “After you”

Maria is almost running in to the bushes with Michael standing guard. “Why do you need me here?” he whisper

“To keep a lookout for animals of course” says Maria

Michael snickers “What animals? A squirrel?”

“Laugh all you want but I have heard that there is bears here”

“I have never seen anyone and I don't think a bear will walk in to this camp when we are here. They are more scared of you then you are of them” Michael shakes his head “Are you finished? I want some more sleep”

They are sneaking back to the tent when Maria grabs Michaels arm “What?” he turns toward her

“Look” says Maria and point at Max and Liz tent. The zipper is up and they can see that the tent is empty. Maria turns around “Where are they?”

“Maybe Liz needed to pee” sighs Michael “I need sleep, like now”

“No” says Maria “Let's go find them”

Michael raises his eyebrow “Why?”

Maria gives him a look that screams stupid “Because I know they are hiding something and I want to find out what it is”

“Why do you have to bee so nosy?” asks Michael and sighs. He knows that it won't be any more sleep until Maria has found what she's looking for.

“Let's go. This way” says Maria and grabs his hand to drag him behind her.

“Do you think they suspect anything” asks Liz and leans down to kiss Max neck

“Mhm” he mumbles and leans his head back to give her more access. His hands is moving from her shoulders down her back and lands on her hips.

Liz looks at him and smiles “Was that mhm they suspect anything or was it mhm that feels really nice”

He leans up to catch her lips and they kiss each other slowly for a long time. “Mhm to both” he says when they end the kiss.

“Then I think I can make it even better” sighs Liz and raises up a little. Just enough to let Max slide inside her. Max moans loudly and Liz smiles at him. She wiggles her hips “You were saying?”

Max bites his lip and moans out “I can never get enough of you”

“That was not what I asked” laughs Liz

“Oh, I think Maria suspects something” he gasps when Liz starts to slowly rise herself up and down over him.

“What was that? Was it a bear?” whispers Maria and grabs even harder on Michaels arm. She is looking wildly around her “I can't see anything”

“That was not a bear” snickers Michael “Have you ever heard a bear sound like that?”

Maria looks at him “How should I know. I haven't seen one”

“Let's go this way” sighs Michael and shakes his head. He has known this girl since forever and she still manage to surprise him. “Ssch” he holds his finger over his mouth “I think I heard something”

Maria nods and they slowly walks around some bushes to get to the little beach by the lake. Suddenly she stops “Oh my fucking....” Michael clamps his hand over her mouth and leans down to whisper in her ear “Didn't I tell you to be quiet?”

Maria nods her head with big eyes. Michael bites his lips when he looks at her eyes and follows her gaze to the pair on the beach.

“Are they doing what I think they are doing?” hisses Maria

Michael can't say a thing he simply nods his head with his eyes glued to the love-making couple. He sees when Liz sits up and throws her head back. Max hands is on her hips assisting her and.... He is jerked back out of sight.
Marias eyes are big as saucers and her mouth moves like a fish on dry land and Michael knows that really soon she will let loose so he grabs her and as quickly as he can turns her away from the beach. He wants to put as much distance as he can behind them before she starts.

They are almost back at the camp when Maria hisses “Did you see that? I knew it! I knew it wasn't over between them” She continues to mumble for her self while Michael is just watching her. “Well, don't you have anything to say? How can you be so calm? They have lied to us! Lied to their best friends! What kind of people does that?”

Michael grabs her shoulders to shake her “Maybe because of this. They will tell us when they are ready to and you will not say a word about what we just saw. Do you understand?”

“But... Why...”

“No but Maria. No why. This is their life and they will tell us when they want us to know. Maybe they don't know where this will lead so give them time to find out. Ok? And to tell them will only make them embarrassed and remember. They are both very private persons. Hell, we were the only two who knew about them in high school”

Maria slowly nods her head. She knows that Michael is right. If she were to say anything Liz would be very upset at her and for a very long time.”Alright. I won't say anything but I will not wait forever for them to tell us. If I think they are taking to long I will start hinting that we know stuff”

“Ok” sighs Michael “Can we get some sleep now?”

Maria nods and they crawl back in the tent but non of them falls asleep until they hear Liz and Max return to their tent.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/18/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank god for Michael keep Maria quiet. Hopefully Maria will keep quiet about seeing Max and Liz on the beach. Loved how Michael defended Max and Liz about having private live. So Max and Liz have something planned for their friends. Wonder what their friends will do when they find out what Max and Liz have planned for them. So Max and Liz are still sleeping with each other. I think Max and Liz are dating. Love how Max and Liz are with each other.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Maria being scared of bears! Things are far from over for Max and Liz! Hope Michael will be able to keep Maria from talking!

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

great camping trip for Liz and Max......
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist

Post by Lillmonster »

Liz smiles at Max and takes a deep breath “RISE AND SHINE!” She looks at Max

“TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SUN” yells Max

They can hear some ruffling from the tents and knows that mission is accomplished.

“Coffee” asks Max and holds out a cup for Liz

“Sure. Thanks honey”

“Do you know how early it is” whines Serena

“What? Oh, yes. It's eight” says Liz with a smile

“Don't you look extremely chipper this morning” mumbles Maria as she sits down on the log. She looks at Max “Coffee!”

Max snickers “I had almost forgot about what a glorious morningperson you are” He gives her a cup too and asks around “Anybody else?”

Suddenly Sean nudge Kyle and discretely points in Isabel and Pam's direction. Kyle takes one look at them and starts laughing really loud. Everyone is looking at him and wonders what his trigger was. Sean smiles widely and then asks “Isabel. Pam.... Were you too tired yesterday?”

Pam shakes her head “No. Why?”

Now everyone is looking at them and everyone starts to laugh.

“What? I don't get it” says Isabel “What's so funny?”

“Well” says Michael in between laughter “Last night I had to follow Maria outside, she had to pee and she was afraid of the big bad bears but I think....” he holds his stomach as he laughs so hard “I think she should be more afraid of the raccoons”

“Raccoons? I have never heard of any raccoons here” says Isabel. She turns to Pam to ask her but her eyes fly open and she start to laugh. “Now I get it” she points at Pam's face “A raccoon”

Pam snorts “Well, I guess that I'm not the only one”

Isabel's quickly covers her face with her hands “Why didn't you say something?”

“We just did” smiles Liz and give them some wipes. She looks at the rest “Now that our living raccoons can clean up” she smiles at Pam and Isabel “the rest of us can eat breakfast. We have a lot to do today”

Alex groans “It's too early” he looks at Max and Liz “I don't get it. How can you be so damn glowing today. It's too early to look like you swallowed a lightbulb”

Maria takes a sip from her cup as to not start to laugh but she can't help herself when she throws Michael a look and sees him hiding his face. She starts to snicker and soon Michael is following her.

The others look at them curiously. “What?” asks Tess “What is so funny?”

Maria waves her hand in the air “Oh, nothing. Nothing at all” and she tries really hard to keep it in. She turns away from Michael and zooms in on Liz “But I have to agree with Alex. How can you be so damn chipper this early?”

Liz throw her hands out “What isn't it to be happy about? It's a wonderful day, you are all here and I'm looking forward for our plans for you”

“Oh boy, here we go again” mumbles Paulie. He nudges Vicki in the side “Have any idea of this?”

“Nope” Vicki shakes her head “She is really glowing but on the other hand – it's Liz.... Is there a time when she's not happy and glowing?”

Max hears their words and start to laugh “Are you sure we know the same person? Because the Liz I know is not happy and glowing all the time. I can guarantee you that”

Liz slaps him on his head “Shut up. Let them believe that. Don't start to ruin my reputation”

“Reputation? What reputation?” smiles Max

“Or it could be that you are the only person that makes her really mad” says Paulie to Max and smiles “Since you are her best frieeeeend” he draws out the word “it could be that you are the one who knows how to push her over the edge”

When Michael hears that he can't hold it in any longer, he is guffaws so hard that the tears are running down his cheeks.
Liz turns to him, her whole posture is telling them she is annoyed, she holds her hands firmly attached to her sides, her foot is tapping the ground and the looks... If Michael wasn't laughing so hard he would notice and quite surely be a bit scared. “And what is so damn funny about that?” she growls.

Vicki whispers to Paulie “Me think you were wrong... It seems that it's not only Max who knows how to push her”

Liz swirls around “And you don't start!”

Michael hears her words and is starting to observe her “Oh-oh.... Liz.... Hmmm... Sorry.... I was... I was only thinking about high school. You know.... I just remembered a few times when you were really upset at Max”

Liz whole body is relaxing “Alright. I know. I'm sorry I overreacted. I guess I just want us to have a really good time now that we all are together at the same place and I'm so hoping that you will have fun with what we have planned for you. Sorry”

“It's alright. I'm sorry too” says Michael and gives her a hug “No hard feelings” he winks at Maria over Liz shoulder.

'You lucky bastard' thinks Maria 'You almost blew it and here you were telling me how to behave' she shakes her head but can't help her self and smiles back at Michael. “So what exactly is it that you have planned for us?” she asks out loud “Is that something you can talk about now or do we have to wait even longer?”

Liz moves out of Michael's arm and stand next to Max. He puts his arm around her shoulder and smiles “I guess we can tell you part of it now”

“Yeah” says Liz “After everyone has eaten you have until noon to get ready. We will tell you more then”

“But we can tell you” continues Max “that you have to decide how to split up in three teams. We don't care how you do it but you have to have one driver in each team”

Serena is looking around “Why?”

“Because we say so” says Liz and then she smiles widely “That is all for now folks” she clap her hands “Eat up. Time is wasting. Just be ready at noon and we will tell you more then.” She takes Max hand “And we will go down to the lake. We have some small things left to prepare. When you are finished come join us” and they walk away.

Maria mumbles “Things left my ass” she sighs “Alright. Should we discuss teams?”

Max is walking next to Liz in silence. He can feel Liz glance at him but he has to sort out his thoughts before he says something. He knows what he want but suddenly he was attacked with some insecurity, what if Liz doesn't want the same thing he does. What if she has changed her mind. What if she regrets the decision they have made. And most of all... How will everyone else react. He knows that even if they get mad at them he can survive everything as long as he has Liz by his side. But what if....

Liz walks up to a rock and sits down “Don't” she says with a sigh.

Max looks startled “Don't what?”

“Don't let your brain run loose on you. I can see it in your eyes and I can feel your tension. I mean....” she sighs again “You know what I mean”

Max slowly nods his head and sits down next to her. He takes her hand again and looks down at their hands “Are you really sure you wants to do this?” he asks “If you have changed your mind it's okey. We wont do it. I can wait... That is if you want me to wait... I mean...” he turns his head away to look out over the lake. He can feel tears burning in his eyes and he does everything he can to hold them in.

Liz looks surprised and turns to him “Why should I change my mind?” she asks softly. She lifts his hand and kisses his knuckles “How can you still be insecure about this?”

Max mumbles and then takes a deep breath “Well, you reacted pretty strong back there”

“Oh... Well, it's just that we, us, has been a secret for so long and I don't want to ruin our surprise. I really want to do this! You have to believe me!” She puts her hand on his cheek and turns his head towards her. When she sees the tears in his eyes she can feel her own tears “I'm so sorry it took me this long. I never thought.... I always knew what I wanted but I was scared. I promise you” she leans forward and kisses his mouth “I promise you that I'm not scared anymore. For the last year I have started to listen to my heart and do you know what it says?”

Max shakes his head softly but smiles at the same time “No. What does it say?”

“It says what the same thing that it always has... It says that I love you Max Evans. And now my mind has caught up and I won't run from my feelings any longer. Can you believe me?” and once again she pronounces “I love you Max Evans”
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/19/16

Of course Liz loves Max!

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/19/16

Post by Natalie36 »

awwww :D