Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) Complete 11/26/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/23/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Maria and Isabel need to get the sticks out of their ass and realize the world doesn't reveal around them. Felt bad for Jim when Amy started yelling at him. Good thing Maria was there to get Amy off Jim for awhile. Loved how Liz went to Max to talk and how Max knows how to cheer Liz up. What are Liz, Max and Philip up too????

L-J-L 76
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist

Post by Lillmonster »

Helen: Yes, I thought that a wedding would be icing on the cake... :)

Carolyn: Are you sure it's only Liz and Max that has things planned?

L-J-L 76: Maria and Isabel both need to be learned a lesson. You will see what happens next...

Three hour later

Liz and Max sits outside their tent by the fire. “Well, that went well, don't you think” says Max.

Liz looks up at him and laughs “Poor Michael”

“Hey, he can handle it. I promise”

“But you have to agree that it was kind of funny when Philip didn't even get to finish what he was saying before both Isabel and Maria started to scream”

Max nods “Yeah, and the look on their faces when Michael stepped forward and told them to shut up before he would throw them in the lake. As he said, they looked like they needed to cool of a bit” He laughs “I have never seen my mother hold on to Isabel the way she did”

“I know what you mean. And Maria then.... That girl has a mouth. She talked so fast that I couldn't even make out what she was saying. I really hope that dad got it all on tape. That way I can slow it and maybe hear the words”

Max wraps his arms around her and sighs, he grabs Liz hand and lifts it to his mouth. “I must say that this ring looks pretty good on you. It was worth all the wait just to see you wear it”

Liz turns around and kisses him hard “It looks just as beautiful as the first time you gave it to me but this time I won't run away. This time it will stay there forever. I will never take it off” She has tears in her eyes when she looks straight in to his golden ones “I promise you that I will love you forever. No more running. No more hiding. No more.... I have never been more certain on my feeling for you. I'm so sorry for everything I put you through and it's nothing more then a miracle that you waited for me to sort out my feelings. That you still love me” She is sobbing hard but she knows she has to say this once and for all “I know I have hurt you and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you. I will never make you doubt my feelings for you. I love you”

Max has tears in his eyes “Honey, I know that you love me. I have always known that but I also know that this was something you had to do. I know now that we were too young when I asked you to marry me straight after graduation. Hell, I thought we knew everything at 18” he shakes his head “I now know that if we had gotten married then one of us had to sacrifice their dream. We had already gotten in to different schools but I just wanted to be with you and didn't think any further. You on the other hand thought about that. I admit that it hurt when you went out with Nick and Jason but somewhere deep down I knew that you had to find your own way. If this was what you had to do to be sure of your feelings for me so be it. And you were always honest with me, you didn't lie about them” He leans back to reach into the tent and brings his ipad out. “I want you to listen to a song that says it all. I have listen to it a million times but it just speaks from my own heart. It says everything I want to say to you”

Liz nods her head and leans back into his embrace and listens.

This is my love song to you
Let every woman know I’m yours
So you can fall asleep each night, babe
And know I’m dreaming of you more

You’re always hoping that we make it
You always want to keep my gaze
Well you’re the only one I see
And that’s the one thing that won’t change

I’ll never stop trying
I’ll never stop watching as you leave
I’ll never stop losing my breath
Every time I see you looking back at me
I’ll never stop holding your hand
I’ll never stop opening your door
I’ll never stop choosing you babe
I’ll never get used to you

Liz listens to every word and she knows exactly what Max means. The tears are falling down her cheeks and she turns around to find out that Max is looking at her. She leans her head back against his arm and invites him for another kiss.

And with this love song to you
It’s not a momentary phase
You are my life, I don’t deserve you
But you love me just the same
And as the mirror says we’re older
I will not look the other way
You are my life, my love, my only
And that’s the one thing that won’t change

I’ll never stop trying

Still get my heart racing (you)
Still get my heart racing (for you)
Still get my heart racing (you)
Still get my heart racing (for you)

I’ll never stop trying

(Never Stop by Safety Suit)

When the song ends so does their kiss. Liz smiles through the tears “I must say we have two minds but we think the same way”

“What do you mean?”

“This is the song I listened to almost every day away from you” she laughs “I guess we have a song for the reception”

“I know” he says and looks around. They are out in the desert by them selves “But now I think it's time to see what else Michael has planned for us in the tent”

Maria sits on a blanket and glares at the others, she shakes her head slowly from side to side and you can almost see the anger rise in her. Isabel is pacing back and forth down by the water, she is mumbling the same phrase over and over again: 'How could they do this to me?'

Michael is watching both Maria and Isabel, he knows that one if not both of them will erupt soon. He squares his shoulders in an attempt to be ready but he knows that nothing can prepare him. He sighs and wonders who will be the first.

“Who knew about this? Why didn't you tell me? How could you do this to me? What the fuck is going on here?”

Paulie turns to Sean “Pay up. I told you Maria would erupt first”

“Shut up” yells Isabel and turns to Michael “You knew about this! You knew all about their plans. Didn't you?”

Michael nods his head “Yes, I did. They came to me for help” he drags his hand through his hair “Fuck!” he sighs “I have known all along. From the very beginning”

“From the beginning” Maria hisses “Are you telling me that you have been lying all this time”

“I haven't been lying. They told me and asked for help so I helped them”

“And just how did you help them”

“Let them tell you the whole story. Right!”

“No! I want to know what you have helped them with” Maria is fuming and she turns to Isabel “Don't you agree with me?”

“Oh, great!” mumbles Michael “Thanks for leaving me here with these two” He takes a deep breath “Fine! I knew all about their plans from the beginning. I knew that they planned to have sex for the first time. I knew when. I knew why. I knew when they continued to have sex. I knew that they talked all the time and even met sometimes. I knew about the proposal. I knew about the engagement and I knew all about the wedding. Satisfied?”

“Even the wedding?” Maria has tears in her eyes.

“Yes, even the wedding. But I think that is something that you should talk to them about. I was only in on the planning. I really can't understand why they did it like this.”

“Where are they?” asks Isabel with her hands in her sides.

“That is something that I won't tell you. Leave them alone” Michael shakes his head and turns around to walk away.

“If you don't tell me right now where they are I promise you, I will never speak to you again. Do you hear me?” yells Isabel and stomps her foot in the sand.

Michael turns around and looks at her “Are you for real? Look at yourself. You are standing there stomping your foot like a little girl and demanding things.” he moves closes to her and stares in her eyes “I will never tell you where they are. Never! Leave them alone! And if you choose to stop speaking to me...” he shrugs his shoulders as he walks away “Who cares? I just have one last thing to say and that goes for both you and Maria. Grow up!”

Isabel watches him walk away and stomps her foot again. She glares at the rest that is still there. “And what about you? Aren't you upset?”

They look at each other and slowly shakes their head “It's their life” says Pam “Why should we be upset if they are happy?”

“But they lied to us” says Maria. “They lied to us for years”

“So? It's still up to them to decide if and when they want to tell us” says Tommy

“But we are friends” yells Isabel and throws her hands in the air “Friends don't keep secrets”

“Yes, they do. We do!” says Vicki “Haven't we had this conversation before?”

“Come on you two. Do you really expect us to believe that you two don't have secrets that you won't tell us” sighs Alex. He points at Maria “I know for a fact that I know things about you that you haven't told Liz. Things you have told me and begged me to not tell her. What you are doing her is just hypocritical”

“But that wasn't something important like this” says Maria.

Tess sighs at her friends, she is really sick and tired of them both right now. Both of them are so caught up in their own little world that they can't see through the haze around them. She sits down next to Kyle who is just sitting there, looking to be deep in thoughts. She nudges his shoulder with her own “How are you doing? You look really far away”

Kyle sighs “Well, in some way I should have seen it coming. Why is it so easy to see the little clues when you look back at things?”

“Beats me. I feel the same way”

“But I can't say that I'm all that surprised. I have suspected that something was up since I cane home”

Maria turns to Kyle “What do you mean?”

“I don't know. I can't put my finger on it but it's the little things. Like they were together almost all the time and they were touching each other whenever they could”

“Yeah, I know” sighs Maria and sits down on Kyles other side

“But they are always like that” yells Isabel “They are always touching and stuff. Nothing new there”

Maria looks at her with a frown “Who are you talking about?”

“Max and Liz of course” yells Isabel and looks at Maria like she's crazy

Maria, Kyle and Tess look at each other “Well, we weren't talking about them. We are talking about Jim and Amy” says Tess “You know... It was their wedding!”
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 11/24/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Max and Liz are so made for each other. But sometimes you need a break from what you know in your heart so your mind can see it too. Maria and Isabel are never going to change. They really don't need to know everything about everyone!

Helen
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

You fooled me......
Amy and Jim, couldn't have been a better surprise.
However, I wonder if Maria will ever recover?
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

All I can say is what a surprise about Jim and Amy. And very glad that Max and Liz are engaged. Maria and Isabel needs to get their heads out of their asses.

L-J-L 76
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

WHAT!! Jim & Amy's wedding?? :shock: Are you sure? :?
What have I missed? Come back here & explain yourself!!! (Stomping my feet)
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

I have so many more questions but will wait for the next chapters for answers :wink: :wink: :D :D
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist - Complete

Post by Lillmonster »

Helen: Did you think that Max and Liz wouldn't be made for each other? Not in my eyes...:)

Carolyn: I think Maria will be fine. Give her some time.

L-J-L 76: Some people can change and some can't. Let's see if they will do it here.

SmileeUk: Yup, Amy and Jim got married. And here is the last chapter in this little adventure.

One year later

Liz is panting hard when she watches Max's muscles contract, she can feel her own muscles start to shiver and suddenly she screams “Max”

Max pants hard when he looks at her “What?”

She tries to catch her breath and pants “Honey... If we want to get this finished before everyone turns up you better step up a bit”

“Step up! Step up!” He shifts the weight in his arms “If you could hurry up and decide where we should put this sofa we would be finished quicker”

Liz turns her head to look around the living room. “I think it would look best over there by the window... Or maybe that wall”

“The wall it is” grunts Max “Let's put this thing down. I really need a shower”

Liz puts down her end of the sofa and leans over it with a big smile “Want some company?”

“Didn't they say seven?” Pam turns to the others

“Yes. Liz said not to be late” says Serena

“Are we at the right house?” asks Tommy

“Yes. I helped them move here two days ago so I sure this is the right place” says Michael as he starts to pound on the door.

“I'm coming. I'm coming” yells Max from inside of the house. He opens the door with a big smile as he pulls his shirt down over his chest.

“Nice of you to let us in” snickers Michael “But I must say that you look a little flushed”

Max smiles at him “If you must know it took a bit longer to get the living room done since Liz had a hard time to decide where to put the furniture”

“M-hm” smiles Maria as she walks by him “And where is the lady of the house?”

“She should be out soon, she's getting dressed” says Max and everyone starts to laugh.

“Living room... I think the most time was spent in the bedroom” says Kyle

Liz walks out of the bedroom to join the gang “If you must know it was the living room but after that it was the bathroom and the shower”

“TMI, TMI Liz” says Kyle and shakes his head.

“What?” Liz wraps her arms around Max waist and hugs him “I'm a married woman now so I can do whatever I want to my husband in our new home”

“Point taken” says Vicki “But now I want to see the house”

Liz immediately gives them the tour of the house. It has three bedrooms, but they have turned one into a office for them both, two bathrooms, living room, a big kitchen and of course – a walk-in closet.

After the tour everyone is sitting in the living room.

“I can't believe that it was last year we found out about you two” says Tess “And so much has happened since then”

“It sure has” says Liz and looks over to Maria and Isabel. It had been a couple of tough months in the beginning but eventually they had forgiven Liz and Max. Liz could understand Maria's anger since she had known about Amy and Jim's wedding and had kept it a secret but she could never understand why Isabel was so angry.

“Oh yes” says Kyle “And think it all started with that game of yours”

“My game?” asks Liz “Why would you say that?”

“Well, it was there you told us your secret. It was where Tommy and Serena got closer and I discovered my feelings for Tess” he smiles at Tess “and it was there you told us about the camping trip that led to your engagement and dad and Amy's wedding”

“Well if you put it like that” smiles Liz

“And here we are one year later. You two are married and had this new house together. Kyle and me has gotten a little brother or should I say terror” Maria snickers “And we have two new couples in the gang that wasn't before your little game. Or maybe I should say three”

Max and Liz looks at each others and then Liz turns to Maria “Say what?”

Maria smiles “Well, you see.... You're not the only one that can keep a secret from everyone”

“What are you saying?” asks Max

“It's like this” says Michael and grabs Maria's hand “We have been seeing each other for the last six months, well.... I guess you can say since your wedding”

Suddenly the room erupts with laughter, shrieks, hugs and questions.

“Hey hey hey” yells Maria “Yes it's true. I guess it started when we got home last summer but it wasn't until the wedding that we told each other how we really felt and decided to make a go at it”

Liz launches at Maria once again “I'm so happy for you. I hope you know that”

“I know and I'm sorry once again that I was so angry at you”

“That's okey. That was then, this is now”

Michael looks at Max with a big smile “You shouldn't be surprised. You knew I liked her and on top of that, you of all people should know how good I'm at keeping secrets”

“I know, believe me, I know” Max laughs and gives his best friend a hug “And I'm truly happy for you”

Max turns to the rest “There is wine, beer and Coke in the kitchen” he turns to Liz “Want something?”

“A cherry coke, please”

Maria looks a Liz “No wine?”

Liz shakes her head “No! Ever since that party you threw us after our honeymoon I haven't been able to drink wine”

Maria laughs “I can understand that. I have never seen you so sick before”

“I have never been that sick. Period!”

“But you are lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He wouldn't leave your side in the bathroom.”

Liz smiles “I know. I was in there for hours and he was with me the whole time and I know for a fact that he really hates sick people, he was fighting nausea the whole time”

“Ah.... That's love” sighs Maria

“Here you are” says Max and holds out a cherry coke to his wife. He sits down next to her and whispers in her ear “Have you told them yet?”

Liz shakes her head “Soon”

She watches everyone sit down again with their drinks and then clap her hands. “Listen up”

Everyone turns to her.

“Well, it's like this....” she starts “I or should I say we...” she turns to Max with a smile “has something planned for the evening.”

She can hear some sighs and groans coming from the others.

“Alright. I'll bite” says Sean “What have you two planned now?”

“Well.... It's like this... Or.... Well.... It's kind of....”

“Would you just tell us” says Alex

“Yeah, it's not like you can surprise us any more then you did last summer” says Isabel

Liz turns to Max who grabs her hand for support.

“It's like this. We have planned a little game for the evening and by the way.... We will have our own little baby in six months”

THE END
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) Complete 11/26/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Oh I so wish that we could have gotten the gangs reaction to that news! Well great story!

Helen
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) Complete 11/26/16

Post by Natalie36 »

what a fun story.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Max and Liz surprised their friends yet again. Would have loved to see their friends reaction to the baby news. So very glad everyone in the group are in love and are dating.

L-J-L 76