Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue 3/7/17 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 64 3/1/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

That was romantic what Kyle and Serena did. Love how Kyle keeps proving to Serena that is she is the most beautiful smart woman in his life. So Kate told the press that she is gay and now the press won't leave her alone. So glad Sarah is there for Kate when she needs someone.
Love the way Stephanie helped Max with making everything so romantic for Liz. Wow the way Max asked Liz to marry him was very romantic. Everything Max did was so very romantic.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That special day was better than any movie Liz could have been in.
Such wonderful memories!
She's one lucky gal.......but I guess she knows that now.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It was a romantic night all around!.

Carolyn Yes it was a very special day that was better than any movie or TV show Liz could ever be in.

Part 65

Liz woke and snuggled closer to her fiancé. She loved that idea. She felt Max's arms wrap tightly around her. Their naked bodies pressing into each other.

"Morning beautiful." Said Max
"Morning to you to sexy."
"So you really like the ring?"
"It's beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you."
"So I guess I should call my parents today."
"Yeah."
"I bet that my dad will be happy that we are going to marry."
"He was very happy about that idea when I went to see him and your mother a few weeks ago."
"That trip you took! You went to ask my parents for their permission to marry me?"
"Yes. They gave it and their blessing."
"I didn't think that you would do something like that."
"Well I wanted to prove to your father that I am truly serious about being with you. Besides I wanted to hear stories about little Lizzie."
"Oh god! What on Earth did my mother tell you?"
"The stories were great. But got to say you looked really cute in that dress with the cupcakes on it."
"Please tell me she didn't show you that!"
"She did. But my favorite has to be when you were four and ran naked through the Crashdown when it was packed."

Liz buried her face into Max's chest. Max gently rubbed her back. Liz looked up at him.

"Liz, I promise never to reveal to anyone what your mother told me. I know that some of it must be very embarrassing for you."
"It is."
"You were so cute in those pigtails though."
"That isn't so bad. I mean I did wear my hair in pigtails in some of those Camp Green Lake movies."
"I know."
"Max, I am OK with whatever my mom told you about me. She would never have told you any of that if she didn't think that you could be trusted. She has always been good at judging people."

Max smiled then leaned down and started to kiss Liz passionately. Just as they were deeping the kiss and heading for something more Max's cell phone rang. Liz grabbed it saw Isabel's name on the caller ID and answered.

"You have reached Max Evans phone. He can't come to the phone right now, because he is trying to make love to his future wife."

Liz hung up and turned it off. She then tossed it away.

"You know she is going to leave me a voicemail yelling at me." Said Max
"Yeah well she shouldn't have intruped us."

Max just shook his head and went back to loving the beautiful woman in bed with him.

Isabel stared at her phone. She couldn't believe that Liz had done that. That Liz would hang up on her like that. She had been in such shock that it took a couple of minutes for her words to sink in. She jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom where Alex was shaving and grabbed him causing him to cut himself.

"Gee Izzy what is going on?" Asked Alex
"She said yes!"
"Who said yes to what?"
"Oh my god I forgot you don't know!"
"I don't know what? I have no clue what you are talking about."
"Liz, she said yes!"
"What was the question?"
"God Alex you are such a guy! Totally clueless."
"Just calm down and explain it to me."
"Max asked Liz to marry him last night. She said yes!"
"That is great."
"Yeah. I am so happy for them."
"I am too. Liz needs something good in her life."
"She had something bad happen to didn't she?"
"Yeah but she never shared it with me."
"Maybe one day she will share it with both of us."

Alex nodded hoping that Isabel was right.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 65 3/2/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Loving the way Max and Liz re in the morning with each other. Thank god Max won't tell anyone what Liz's mom told him. Wow 2 of the stories were kind of shocking. But the rest seemed good.
Wow Isabel picked a wrong time to call. So glad that Isabel and Alex are so happy for Max and Liz. So Isabel and Alex knows something bad happened in Liz's past. Maybe in time Liz will tell Alex and Isabel what happened.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved Liz's response to Isabel's phone call!
Thanks,
Carolyn
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

I have finally caught up from start :D :D :D
Great story!! Glad that Max has caught the most beautiful star :D :D
Love what Liz said over the phone to Isabel to end the call :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good to see everyone is in better place than they were before :)
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Isabel really did pick the wrong time to call.

Carolyn That was a great response wasn't it?

SmileeUk Max really has caught his beautiful star!

Part 66

Liz walked into the studio Monday morning and right into Kip Peters. She took a deep breath and tried to pass the annoying reporter.

"Will you please let me by Kip?"
"Elizabeth, how about you give me the exclusive interview?"
"No. Besides you know better than to ask me that. You want an interview then you got to go through my agent."
"Answer one question. Is that an engement ring you are wearing?"
"No comment."

Liz then pushed pass him and headed for her dressing room. Liz heard a knock on her door which she left open knowing that Kip was not aloud in this part of the building. She looked to see Steph, Kate and Serena there.

"Hey girls." Said Liz
"So can we see it?" Asked Kate
"Come in." Said Liz

The girls came in and closed the door. Then she held out her left hand for them to see.

"That ring is so beautiful!" Said Serena
"Wow, nice rock on it too." Said Kate
"Liz, you are really happy about this aren't you?" Asked Steph.
"Yeah I am. I wasn't even expecting it." Said Liz
"So how did he do it?" Asked Serena
"Well it was on Valentine's day. He left before I woke up leaving a note and white rose for me. He had his sister Isabel take me shopping and for a day at the spa. Isabel then dropped me off at this restaurant in Beverly Hills where we had a very romantic dinner. Desert was strawberry shortcake and he had the ring placed in mine. I found it. He took it from me cleaned the whip cream off and dropped down on one knee in front of me and asked."
"That is so sweet!" Said Kate
"Yeah but we left shortly after never even finishing the desert. We went home and made love most of the night by candle light in a room filled with white roses and rose petals spread on the bed. He recruited Steph to set up our bedroom for the night."
"I was glad to help." Said Steph

They talked for a little longer before getting ready for their day on the set.

Max sat in the law library at school checking the facts he needed for his mock trial class. He heard someone put their books down across from him. He looked up to see Tess Harding. He didn't like the annoying girl. He only knew one thing about her that she had been hanging out with his cousin Zan before he went to prison.

"Hi Max!"
"Tess, I'm kinda busy."
"Oh please you don't need to work that hard."
"Tess, I need to finish this."
"Oh come on. You aren't even going to be a trial lawyer. You want to be an entertainment lawyer. All they do is contracts and stuff."
"I have to pass this class in order to take the bar exam."
"You study to hard. Why don't you and I go to dinner tonight?"
"I don't think my fiancé would like that very much."
"WHAT?!"
"Tess, I am engaged. Beside why would I want to go out with a coke head slut like you!"
"MAX!"
"Get lost! Oh by the way I know that Ava is your sister and I know what you did to her. So stay the hell away from me. Stay away from Ava or I will make sure that you will never get a law license any where."
"You wouldn't!"
"Want to try me?"
"You are going to regret this!"
"Tess don't mess with me."

Tess stormed off leaving Max shaking his head.

"You got to have some good dirt on that bitch." Came a voice

Max looked to see Justin Rodgers from his class standing there.

"I do."
"That great. Someone needed to put the bitch in her place."
"Right. Justin, you doing anything on Saturday?"
"Nope. Last girlfriend dumped me. Said I studied too much. Why?"
"Well I just got engaged and my fiancé and I are having a BBQ wondering if you want to come?"
"Turn down the chance to meet some of the cast of Stone Crossing? Hell no! I will be there. Just give me the details."
"Great!"
"So any of the girls who will be there single?"
"Maybe."

Max just smiled at Justin. Justin was a great guy and he was thinking that he might be someone Steph would like.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 66 3/3/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love what Liz did to get away from that nosey reporter. Love how Liz and the girls are best friends and are there for each other. And love the threat Max made to Tess. Now hopefully Tess will stay away from Max, Liz, Ava. Looks like Max is playing match maker for Justin and Stephanie.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Tess never gives up, does she?
But her kind does worry me, I never know what she will do to retaliate.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Liz's castmates are great friends to Liz.

Carolyn I won't worry too much about Tess.

Part 67

Liz walked out on the deck early Saturday morning. She found her mom sitting on one of the deck chairs staring out at the ocean. Liz sat in the chair next to her and handed her a cup of hot tea.

"Thank you honey."
"You're welcome mom."
"This view is wonderful."
"It is. While you are here you should see the sunset over the ocean."
"You really are doing well."
"Mom, I know I hurt you by not coming back to Roswell very much. But it isn't home any more. Hasn't been for a long time."
"You don't think I have known that? Liz, I understand that I knew right after after that first Disney movie that your life would be out here. Not the Camp Green Lake one. But that one you did where you could talk to dogs."
"Oh my god I forgot all about that one! The Girl Who Talked to Dogs."
"I found the DVD last week. I bought it."
"Really? Max has most of my movies but he doesn't have that one."
"Maybe we can watch it before your father and I go home."
"That would be nice."
"Liz, you are so grown up."
"You think so?"
"Liz, the hardest thing for me was watching you drive away from the Crashdown a week after your high school graduation. But I also knew it was best for you. Now you are getting married."
"Yeah. Max is the kindiest man I have ever met."
"He is very kind. I truly believe that he is the one you belong with."
"How can you know?"
"What was it Grandma Claudia always told you?"
"To follow my heart."
"Does your heart tell you that you belong with Max?"
"Mom, I would never have let him move in with me if I didn't."
"You also would never share your bed with him. Liz, I am not stupid. I know that you have been having sex with him. I knew when you came home at Christmas. You are an adult. You can make your own choices."
"Thanks mom."

Liz hugged her mom. Max watched from the door and smiled. He turned when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Liz will never admit it. But she needs someone to look out for her. Just take care of her and keep her happy." Said Jeff
"I promise sir."

Liz smiled when she answered the door.

"Hi come in." Said Liz
"Liz this house is beautiful." Said Diane
"It truly is Liz." Said Philip
"Thank you. Come on everyone is out back. My parents our in town for the weekend. So you get to meet them."

Liz lead the way through the house and out to the deck. Max came over to greet his parents, leaving Michael to work the grill alone. Liz then introduced her parents and the Evans.

Steph sat on the steps leading from the deck to the beach. She was lost in thought when someone came up behind her.

"Mind if I join you?"

She turned to see one of the best looking guys she had ever seen. He had short strawberry blond hair. Stood just about six feet tall and had a nice smile. She couldn't see his eyes with his sunglasses on.

"Uh no."
"I'm Justin Rodgers. I'm friends with Max."
"Stephanie Larson. Most people call me Steph though."
"Nice to meet you. I brought you a soda. Liz said you don't drink."
"I don't. I had an issue with pain pills a while ago. So I have chosen not to drink."
"That is cool."
"Not many people see it that way."
"Steph, are you happy with who you are now?"
"Yes."
"Then screw those that don't like it."
"You really feel that way?"
"Yeah, no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. I know you became hooked on those pills after the accident that killed your boyfriend. But you realized you had a problem and got help. You have pulled your life back together."
"Thanks. Your kind of sweet. What color are your eyes? I can't see them with those sunglasses on."
"Green, some people tell me they look like emeralds."
"Sounds nice."
"Steph would you like to go out with me sometime?"
"You mean like a date?"
"Yes a date."
"I would like that."

Justin smiled. He would never admit that he had a huge crush on Stephanie Larson as a kid.

Max wrapped his arms around Liz's waist as they watched their guests talk. Steph and Justin were getting along really well. Jessica was laughing at something Alex said. Kate and Sarah were talking with Diane and Nancy. Everyone seemed to be getting a long really well.

TBC