Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 53 & Epilogue Complete 5/3/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 45 4/25/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes everyone is having a good time at prom.

Carolyn. Liz is very lucky to end up with a caring and considerate guy like Max.

Part 46

It was nearly eleven thirty when Max and Liz made their way into the hotel room Max had gotten them for the night. They had said goodnight to their friends agreeing to meet at the Crashdown at ten the next morning. Max closed the door and and pulled Liz into his arms.

"Liz, you know we don't have to do this."
"I know. I want to. Max, I love you. Max, you have been one of the best things to happen to me. Your letters and visits when I was in that hospital, were what really made me wasn't to get better. For so long I was afraid to love anyone. But I believe that we ended up in the same first grade class at in the same seating group for a reason. You became my best friend, now you are my boyfriend. But I want you to be much more. I want you to be my lover. I want to give you a part of me that I can only give once. Max Evans make love to me and let me give you the gift of my virginity." Said Liz kissing him.

Max kissed her passionately. Liz pushed Max's tux jacket off his shoulders and down his arms. Max lifted her up and carried her to the bed and sat her gently down. They continued to kiss as Max reached behind Liz and slowly pulled the zipper of her dress down. Liz mean while had removed Max's tie and cover bun tossing them on the floor. They broke breathing hard. Liz stood up once she caught her breath and let her dress fall to the floor Max just sat there staring at the love of his life wearing only a strapless lacy bra and matching panties that were a little more then a tiny patch of fabric and a string. Liz raised an eyebrown as she glaced at Max's groin area and could see his pants were becoming very tight.

"I take it you like what you see?" Asked Liz in a husky voice
"Oh yeah." Gasped Max
"I wasn't sure about these things when Serena and Carolyn dragged me into Victoria Secrets last weekend."
"Remind me to thank them."

Max then pulled her down onto his lap and began to kiss her again. He moved from her sweet and soft lips to her neck kissing down in it until he reached her pulse point. He passed there and started to suck on it hard. Liz groaned at the sensation. She knew that with as hard as Max was sucking that come morning she would be baring his mark there. But she didn't care. Max slowly moved down her body until he reached her lace covered breasts. He then reached behind her and unhooked her bra. He tossed it on the floor and looked at Liz's bare breasts. She started to moved to cover herself but he gently stopped her.

"Don't darling. You have no idea how beautiful you really are."

Liz looked into Max's eyes. She saw nothing but love in them. Max then started to kiss the soft skin taking extra care to kiss the small scar on her right breast. He knew that it was a painful reminder to her about her past of being abused before she found a loving home with her parents and sister. Max looked into Liz's eyes and could see that she was embarrassed by the scar. He placed his hands on her face and kissed her.

"Liz, don't ever be embarrassed by what happened to you. It wasn't your fault. This is just a battle scar. A battle that you have won. Liz by letting what that bastard did to you make you feel bad about your body you let him still have control over you. I love you! I don't find anything unsexy about you."

Liz broke into a big smile as she felt Max's straining even more in his pants beneath her now soaking wet thong.

"I think that one of us is still very over dressed." Said Liz unbuttoning his shirt.

Max watched as Liz pushed his shirt off his shoulders. She then ripped his undershirt off him. She gently ran her fingers down his body. She reached his pants and for the button on his pants and then slowly unzipped them letting her fingers brush his boxer covered manhood. Max groaned at the feel of her fingers over him. Max pulled her hand away and kissed each of her fingers. He kicked off his shoes then held Liz as he lifted her up so he could stand and so he could remove his pants the rest of the way. Liz kicked off her shoes Max turned them back to the bed stepping out of his pants and placed Liz in the center of the bed. Liz looked up at him her head resting comfortably on a pillow. Max climbed on top of her straddling her legs. Max leaned over Liz and started to kiss her from her ear lobe all the way down to the valley between her breasts. With his left hand he took her right breast and started to kneed it while taking her right nipple in his mouth. Liz moaned as Max's tounge played with her nipple. She cried out as her body was rocked with an orgasm. He then repeated the treatment on the other side.

"Max!" Cried Liz as yet another orgasm rocked her body.

Max smiled at Liz as her body came down from the high he sent her on.

"How you feeling darling?" Asked Max
"Wow! Max and we haven't even had sex yet."

Max just chuckled and then started to kiss a line from Liz's breasts down to the waistband of her panties. He hooked his fingers into it and slowly pulled them down. Liz lifted her hips so that he could pull them down her legs. He tossed them to the floor. Liz opened her legs to give him access to her core.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 46 4/26/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the way Max was making sure that Liz wanted to have sex. And Love the way Max is so loving and caring with Liz. So glad that Max and Liz will be having their first time together.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

oh what a night!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Max knows that this is a big step for Liz. Not just for their relationship but for her personally too.

Carolyn Oh yes it's going to be quite a night!

Part 47

Carolyn laid in bed next to Justin. They had just made love. Justin had fallen a sleep shortly after. She was tired but couldn't sleep. It wasn't that she didn't like Miss Baker. She did. But Matt was the only member of her family that hadn't treated her differently after she developed schizophrenia. Her father threw her away. Her sister was afraid of her. Her mother treated her like she was about to break. But Matt treated her the same way he always had. He was the one that taught her to ride a bike. He was the one that told her not to just have sex unless she was sure of her feelings. That for her first time to pick someone that she knew would treat her right. He told her that there were a lot of guys that only cared about sex. He told her that he had gone to high school with more then one guy that only cared about the number of girls they had been with. She had listened. In fact it had only been seven months ago on her eighteenth birthday that she and Justin made love the first time. They had been together almost two years at that point.

"Baby, get some rest. Everything will be OK." Said Justin wrapping her in his arms.

Carolyn kissed him and let him hold him as they fell to sleep.

Max moved so that he was between Liz's legs. He pushed his finger gently into her and started to pump it in and out. He pushed a second finger in and started to pump them faster. Liz moaned. Max kept pumping them in and bout of her until Liz cried out as she was rocked with another orgasm. Max pulled his fingers from Liz and moved up and kissed her.

"God Max! That felt so good." Said Liz
"Liz, I love you."
"Love you too Max. Now let's see about making you feel good."

Liz grabbed Max's boxers and pulled them down. Liz's eyes went wide as she saw his very large and stiff penis. Max just smiled.

"Don't worry darling. I will fit just fine."
"I know. I just wasn't expecting what I see."
"Liz, you are the only one that can do this to me."
"That is good to know. Max, you did remember protection right? I mean I know that I won't get anything from you. But I don't want to risk getting pregnant. Well at least lessen it a great deal anyway."
"Liz, I know that we aren't close to being ready for a baby. But maybe some day we can have a little girl that looks just like you?"
"What about a little boy that looks like you?"
"That would be nice too. But maybe with your ears?"
"I love your ears. Now stop with the foreplay. Make love to me."

Max kissed her and reached for the box of condoms he had left in the room after he picked up the key earlier in the day. He pulled one out and ripped the package open pulled it out and rolled it on. He then guided his dick to Liz's entrance and slowly started to inch his way in. He watched Liz the whole time. She bit her lip as he kept moving in. He stopped when he reached her barrier. He kissed her pulled out part way and then pushed through causing a soft cry to come from Liz. He reached up and gently wiped the tears from her face.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you."
"I'm OK Max. The pain is already gone."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

Liz shook her hips and Max started to thrust in and out of he slowly. Liz wrapped her legs around his waist which pushed Max deeper into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as Max began to thrust harder and faster into her. Max grunted with each thrust, Liz was becoming tighter and wetter with each thrust. He felt Liz dig her nails into his back as she cried out in pleasure. Max climaxed right behind her and fell to the bed next to her. Max pulled her into his arms after coving them with the blanket.

"You OK?" Asked Max
"Wonderful." Said Liz
"You sure that you are OK?"
"Yes Max. You don't need to worry about me. I love you and am no longer scared of these feelings. Your loving me almost from the day we met is what healed me."
"Liz, will you play the piano for me sometime?"

Liz closed her eyes. That was one think that she still feared. Playing for other people.

"My playing is a very personal thing. But yes I will."
"Good. But even if you never do I will love you."
"Love you."

They kissed and fell to sleep in each others arms.

Part 47

Carolyn laid in bed next to Justin. They had just made love. Justin had fallen a sleep shortly after. She was tired but couldn't sleep. It wasn't that she didn't like Miss Baker. She did. But Matt was the only member of her family that hadn't treated her differently after she developed schizophrenia. Her father threw her away. Her sister was afraid of her. Her mother treated her like she was about to break. But Matt treated her the same way he always had. He was the one that taught her to ride a bike. He was the one that told her not to just have sex unless she was sure of her feelings. That for her first time to pick someone that she knew would treat her right. He told her that there were a lot of guys that only cared about sex. He told her that he had gone to high school with more then one guy that only cared about the number of girls they had been with. She had listened. In fact it had only been seven months ago on her eighteenth birthday that she and Justin made love the first time. They had been together almost two years at that point.

"Baby, get some rest. Everything will be OK." Said Justin wrapping her in his arms.

Carolyn kissed him and let him hold him as they fell to sleep.

Max moved so that he was between Liz's legs. He pushed his finger gently into her and started to pump it in and out. He pushed a second finger in and started to pump them faster. Liz moaned. Max kept pumping them in and bout of her until Liz cried out as she was rocked with another orgasm. Max pulled his fingers from Liz and moved up and kissed her.

"God Max! That felt so good." Said Liz
"Liz, I love you."
"Love you too Max. Now let's see about making you feel good."

Liz grabbed Max's boxers and pulled them down. Liz's eyes went wide as she saw his very large and stiff penis. Max just smiled.

"Don't worry darling. I will fit just fine."
"I know. I just wasn't expecting what I see."
"Liz, you are the only one that can do this to me."
"That is good to know. Max, you did remember protection right? I mean I know that I won't get anything from you. But I don't want to risk getting pregnant. Well at least lessen it a great deal anyway."
"Liz, I know that we aren't close to being ready for a baby. But maybe some day we can have a little girl that looks just like you?"
"What about a little boy that looks like you?"
"That would be nice too. But maybe with your ears?"
"I love your ears. Now stop with the foreplay. Make love to me."

Max kissed her and reached for the box of condoms he had left in the room after he picked up the key earlier in the day. He pulled one out and ripped the package open pulled it out and rolled it on. He then guided his dick to Liz's entrance and slowly started to inch his way in. He watched Liz the whole time. She bit her lip as he kept moving in. He stopped when he reached her barrier. He kissed her pulled out part way and then pushed through causing a soft cry to come from Liz. He reached up and gently wiped the tears from her face.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you."
"I'm OK Max. The pain is already gone."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

Liz shook her hips and Max started to thrust in and out of he slowly. Liz wrapped her legs around his waist which pushed Max deeper into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as Max began to thrust harder and faster into her. Max grunted with each thrust, Liz was becoming tighter and wetter with each thrust. He felt Liz dig her nails into his back as she cried out in pleasure. Max climaxed right behind her and fell to the bed next to her. Max pulled her into his arms after coving them with the blanket.

"You OK?" Asked Max
"Wonderful." Said Liz
"You sure that you are OK?"
"Yes Max. You don't need to worry about me. I love you and am no longer scared of these feelings. Your loving me almost from the day we met is what healed me."
"Liz, will you play the piano for me sometime?"

Liz closed her eyes. That was one think that she still feared. Playing for other people.

"My playing is a very personal thing. But yes I will."
"Good. But even if you never do I will love you."
"Love you."

They kissed and fell to sleep in each others arms.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 47 4/27/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad that Carolyn found someone to love before she had sex. Love how Justin is so caring for Carolyn. Love the way Max is with Liz. Love the way Max and Liz are together. Max and Liz are so in love.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max and Liz had a perfect first time......
So good that Liz has agreed to play the piano for Max.
Thanks,
Carolyn
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Oh wow! So much has happened since last time I wrote :mrgreen:

So glad to see everyone paired up including Katie & Matt.

What a lovely prom night to remember :D Hope Liz would win over her own demon & play for Max :wink:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Max and Liz are very much in love!

Carolyn Yes Max and Liz had a perfect first time. Liz has agreed to play for Max. But we won't get to sit in on the private show.

SmileeUk Yes so much has happened! Liz has agreed to play for Max. But sorry it will be a very private concert.

Part 48

Liz woke to the feel of Max kissing her neck. She snuggled closer him.

"Morning darling." Said Max
"Morning love." Said Liz
"How you feeling?"
"Uh I am a little sore. But I will be OK."
"I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you."
"Max, trust me it is normal for me to feel this way."
"How do you know?"
"Uh you do know who my best girl friends are right?"
"You girls talk about this stuff?"
"Sometimes. But I don't with Isabel and I don't tell Maria this kind of stuff. But Serena and Carolyn I have."
"Liz if you know about Alex and Isabel don't tell me."
"I never wood. Besides I know way to much about my own sister's sex life."
"I don't even want to know how you found out."

Liz just giggled then got out of bed and walked to the bathroom naked swinging her hips. Max watched her until the door closed. He smiled he knew one day he was going to marry that woman.

It was just before ten when Max and Liz walked into the Crashdown. They saw that Isabel, Alex, Maria and Michael had already arrived. They joined them at the booth that a table had been pulled up to in order to fit everyone.

"So Lizzie, you and Maxie have a good time last night?" Asked Maria
"Yes. But I am saying no more." Said Liz

The bell rang over the door. Kyle and Serena came in followed by Brian and Jessica. Liz met Jessica's eyes and she gave Liz a little nod. Liz knew then that Jess had sex with Brian last night. A few minutes later Carolyn walked in with Justin

"Hey gang. So everyone have a good night after prom?" Asked Carolyn
"Yeah it was great." Said Serena
"Rena, we have discussed this. I don't want to hear about what you do with Kyle alone!" Said Liz
"Gee, I would think that you would lighten up now. I mean I can tell by looking at you that you finally got some." Said Serena

Liz glared at her sister.

"What?! Liz, I thought that you and Max had slept together before." Said Maria
"Maria, my sex life is no ones business except for mine and Max." Said Liz
"Actually, Maria with Liz's history it isn't that surprising. I mean she suffered a great deal of emotional abuse as a young child." Said Alex
"But why didn't you tell us that you hadn't slept with Max?" Asked Maria
"Maria, not everyone here wants to hear about Max and Liz's relationship." Said Michael
"Like who?" Asked Maria
"How about me? Come on Maria, did you forget that Max is my brother? I am sure you don't want the details of what Kyle and Serena do." Said Isabel
"OK. I guess you are right. But Serena seems to enjoy telling Liz about her sex life." Said Maria
"Actually I don't talk to Liz about it. She walked in on Kyle and me once." Said Serena
"Ok let's just drop it." Said Kyle

The group spent the rest of the morning talking and enjoying each others company.

Matt watched Kate pick at her breakfast.

"Kate what is going on?" Asked Matt
"Nothing. It's just your sister isn't to happy that we are seeing each other."
"Kate, Care will be ok. My father has never understood her. He had planned her life for her. She was to go to West Point and join the army. He didn't care what she wanted. Care, has never had an intreast in the military. When she developed schizophrenia he was disappointed. She would never be accepted to West Point now. He started to ingore her even more. The only time he went to see her in the hospital was when he got his transfer orders."
"Matt, your sister is special to you isn't she?"
"Yes Kate she is. So is my other sister Amber. But Care has always needed me more."
"So she fears if things work out with us she will lose you."
"Yeah. What to you know about that guy she is dating?"
"Justin White Wolf is a good guy. He won't hurt her if that is what you are thinking. His grandfather is a sharmen of his families tribe."
"That is cool."
"Yeah."

They finished their breakfast and then spent the afternoon together.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 48 4/28/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the way Max and Liz woke up. So Max's wants to marry Liz someday. GO FOR IT MAX!!!! Love the way all the friends are with each other. Maria needs to stop being so nosey and getting into people's business. Thank god someone changed the subject before it got worse. Glad Matt sat down and talked to Katie about somethings about Carolyn. Love how Matt goes into the big brother mood with Carolyn. Glad Katie made sure Matt had nothing to worry about with Justin.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 48 4/28/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

The after prom talk was entertaining........
I hope Katie and Matt will be able to work out things.
Thanks,
Carolyn