Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 53 & Epilogue Complete 5/3/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 41 4/20/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Liz and Max have a very good relationship. Carolyn and Matt are very close so of course he would come visit her on his way to report for duty.

Carolyn Yes it was a good reunion between Carolyn and Matt.

Part 42

Liz moved through the Crashdown the next afternoon. It was busy Carolyn, Maria and Serena were also working. Michael and Jose were manning the kitchen. Nearly every table had someone at it. Liz looked up when the bell over the door rang and Carolyn's brother Matt walked in. She went over to him.

"Sorry we are a bit busy. Seems that north side of town had the water go out." Said Liz
"Wow. Happen often?"
"No. If you don't mind sharing a table with a stranger I might be able to arrange something."
"Depends on what you have in mind."

Liz smiled.

"Just follow me G.I. Joe."
"Uh you know that G.I. stands for general in listed right?"
"Yes. I also know that you are are a lieutenant. An officer."

Matt smiled he liked this friend of his sister. He followed her to a booth were a young woman with blond hair and blue eyes sat.

"Excuse me Katie?"
"What's up Liz?" Asked the woman who seemed to be named Katie.
"I was wondering if you would mind some company? This is Carolyn's brother Matt."

Katie looked at the young man with Liz. She wouldn't mind if he joined her.

"No I wouldn't mind. I'm Kathleen Baker. Or as Liz likes to call me Katie. But that is how she knew me a very long time ago." Said Katie
"I am First Lieutenant Matthew Steven Dawson the third. But you may call me Matt."
"Have a seat Matt." Said Katie
"Like anything to drink Matt?" Asked Liz
"Uh just a coke. Oh and I will have a Will Smith with orbit rings." Said Matt after a quick look at the menu.

Liz wrote down the order and headed to get his drink. Carolyn cornered her at the drink station.

"Liz! Please tell me that you are not trying to set my brother who is just passing through town up with Miss Baker the school councilor."
"Katie, is nice. Besides it might give your brother another reason to come around."
"Uh in case you forgot I will be in Santa Fe in the fall for college."
"Yeah so?"
"Look I like Miss Baker and know she had an even shittier childhood then you did. But Matt he has never had a long term relationship. He had three girlfriends that I know of in high school. Well that was between two different ones but that is not the point."
"So he has a past. We all do."
"Liz, he doesn't know I know. But he has been having sex since he was sixteen."
"You are having sex with Justin. Serena is having sex with Kyle. Isabel and Alex have had sex. Michael and Maria have too. Brian and Jessica might be."
"Are you and Max?"
"Not yet."
"Why not?"
"We will not talk about it. Look your brother is hungry. Katie was alone so I asked them if it was OK for them to sit together. Tell me if they do get together would it be a bad thing? Would Matt force her to have sex with him before she is ready?"
"No. I guess I am a little scared to lose him. He is the only member of my family not counting Brian that has never treated me like I am different."
"I understand. I can see that he really loves you. Nothing will ever change that."
"You are right. Sorry Liz."
"No problem."

Matt glanced at his sister talking with Liz.

"Carolyn will be OK. I think that she is afraid that if we become more then friends she could lose the only man in her family that means anything to her." Said Katie.
"Yeah you're right. My mom died when I was two. My dad met my stepmom when I was four. They married when I was six. Carolyn was born a year and half after that. Amber three years after that. But Care and I have always been close."
"You love your sister."
"Yeah. How do you know Liz? I mean from outside school?"
"Liz and I spent time in the same foster home. She was three I was thirteen. Our foster father was not the type of man that should have have ever been near a child."
"He beat you?"
"Worse."

Matt's eyes grew dark. He knew what that bastard did without her saying.

"I'm sorry you had that happen to you. Did he go to prison?"
"Yeah. He hit Liz once. After that I made sure he never touched her again."
"You became her big sister."
"Yeah. I spent my teenage years in a group home. Liz bounced around for another two years before ending up with the Parkers. They were not good homes for her. But she is happy now. Took her a long time but she is happy."
"Look I am only here for a couple more days. But maybe we can go out?"
"Sure."

Matt smiled. Maybe with the help of his sister's friend he may have found the woman he was meant to be with.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 42 4/22/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz is the perfect little "match maker"!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 42 4/22/17

Carolyn Liz is playing matchmaker. Only time will tell if she did a good job at it.

Part 43

After her shift Liz curled up with Max on a blanket out in the desert. They had driven out here to stargaze.

"Max?"
"Yeah Liz?"
"You know that I love you right?"

Max pulled away and looked at her.

"Liz did you just say that you love me?"
"Yes Max Evans, I Liz Parker love you. I know that I have never said it. But I thought I had shown you."
"You have. I am just thrilled that you are finally able to tell me."

Max leaned over Liz and started to kiss her passionately. Liz moaned into his mouth as he began to run his hands over her body. Max started to tug at her clothes and Liz felt her heart start to race. Liz broke the kiss and pushed him off her.

"Liz what's wrong?"
"Max, I want you to know I do want to make love to you. But not here like this."
"I understand. Liz, our first time should be special. Not on some old blanket in the desert. Though I do find something sexy about the idea of making love to you under the stars."
"Max, I am OK with you getting us a hotel room for prom night."
"You sure about that?"
"Yes Max, you are the only man that I could ever give myself too like that. I hope that you can wait until then."
"Woman, you are trying to kill me aren't you?"
"Never."

Liz kissed Max and soon they were making out again.

Serena moaned as Kyle pushed his hard shaft into her. He pumped in and out of her gently.

"Oh god Kyle that feels so good!"
"Baby you are so tight."
"Don't stop Kyle!"

Kyle kept pumping harder and faster into his girlfriend. Their bodied moved in sync until they climaxed at the same time. Kyle fell to his bed next to Serena. She curled up close to him.

"You are so beautiful Rena."
"Kyle, graduation is coming up."
"Yeah I know."
"What is going to happen with us?"
"What do you want to happen with us? I mean I don't want to lose you."
"I don't want to lose you either. I love you."
"Love you too."
"You do know my dad would kill you for deflowering his little girl."
"Me deflower you? The way I remember it is that you were the one that suduced me the first time on New Years eve over a year ago."
"Yeah that is true. But daddy's never see that kind of thing in their daughters."
"Oh that's right. Daughters are their daddy's little angels. While their boyfriends are the spawn of Satan out to curupt their angels."

Serena gave Kyle a devilish girn.

"That's right!"

Kyle rolled back on top of Serena and it wasn't long before they were making love again.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 43 4/23/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

now we have prom night to look forward to!
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love how Liz set Matt and Katie up. That was kind of cute. So Matt knows what happened between Liz and Katie when they were with their foster father. Cool Matt made the first move and asked Katie out. Love how Max and Liz admit their feelings. So Liz is going to let Max get a hotel room for prom night. Can't wait to find out what will happen on prom night.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Prom is on it's way.

L-J-L 76 Max knows a little about Liz and Katie's past. Yes Liz told Max it's OK to get a hotel room for after prom.

Part 44

Prom night came and all the girls gathered at the Parker's to get ready together. They kept going between Liz and Serena's rooms, helping each other with make up and their hair.

"So where is everyone going after the dance with their man? Michael and I are going back to his place. You know since he lives on his own." Said Maria
"Uh Justin is going to take me to this cabin of his grandfather's out in Frazier woods." Said Carolyn
"Alex got us a hotel room." Said Isabel
"Kyle is taking me to his dad's fishing cabin out by the lake I think." Said Serena
"What about you Jessica? Are you and Brian doing anything special?" Asked Maria

Jessica blushed. She knew that the other girls had been having sex for a while with their boyfriends. But she and Brian hadn't yet. No one knew that she was still a virgin.

"Uh I am not sure." Said Jessica

Liz could see how uncomfortable Jessica was. She decided to do something about it.

"Hey Jess, come with me for a second." Said Liz

Jessica looked at Liz and nodded. Liz led the other girl into the bathroom she shared with Serena and locked the door.

"What's going on?" Asked Liz

Jessica looked away from her friend and bit her lip.

"Jess, it's just you and me. What is going on?" Asked Liz
"Liz, you all think I have slept with Brian. But the truth is I am a virgin."
"So that isn't a bad thing."
"I mean Brian and I have talked about and come close a couple of times. But it hasn't happened."
"Are you embarrassed that you are a virgin?"
"No. But I just feel like compared to the rest of you I'm a baby. Because I haven't had sex."
"Jess, I am going to tell you something that only Carolyn knows. I am a virgin. Max and I have never had sex. I mean we have done other stuff. But not sex."
"Really? You have been together for most of high school!"
"Yeah I know. So everyone thinks we have been sleeping together. But we haven't."
"Wow!"
"Jess, Brian is a good guy and he really cares about you. If you aren't ready for that step he will respect it."
"Thanks Liz. I wish we had become friends sooner then we did."
"Me too. But I had a lot of issues to work out. Still do. But I am a lot better."
"That's good. We should get back before the others miss us."

Liz hugged Jessica and they headed back to their friends.

The guys had gathered at the Evans house to get ready. Each of the guys was dressed in a classic black tuxedo with a coverbun and bow tie that matched the color of their girls dress. It was on orders of Isabel that they were dressed like this. They knew better then to go against her. So Michael had an emerald green bow tie and coverbun. Alex red, Kyle royal blue, Justin a dark forest green, Brian dark purple and Max burgundy red.

"Why in the hell do we have to match the girls? I don't see a reason for this!" Said Michael
"According to Isabel it is so me don't clash with the girls dresses." Said Max
"Yeah well we could have just gone with all black." Said Kyle
"Except Alex here was thinking of wearing one of those powder blue thing that was big in the 1970's." Said Brian
"Well we all know that Whitman here needs all the fashion help he can get." Said Justin
"Funny man. If you were given the choice you wouldn't be in that tux." Said Alex
"OK! Truce?" Asked Justin
"Truce." Said Alex
"Why are we letting these women tell us what to wear?" Asked Michael
"Because most of us want to get laid tonight." Said Kyle

Max remained silent. He had done what Liz had asked. He had gotten them a hotel room. He knew that Liz could change her mind. But he hoped that she didn't.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 44 4/24/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So the guys had to match the girls dresses. Love how the girls are all best friends. It seems everyone but Jessica has plans for after prom. Maybe Brain will surprise Jessica with something very sweet.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 44 4/24/17

L-J-L 76 Yes by order of the "Prom Nazi" the guys had to match their girls! Everyone does seem to have plans for after prom.

Part 45

After posing for pictures at everyone's houses the group entered the dance together. Max pulled Liz out to the dance floor after the group grabbed a table near the back.

"Have I told you that you are beautiful tonight?" Asked Max
"Yes. But I never get tired of hearing it." Said Liz
"Liz, are you sure about tonight?"
"Yes. Max, I have wanted to make love to you for a while."
"I love you Liz Parker."
"And I love you Max Evans."

Max kissed Liz as they danced. After their dance they joined their friends at the table. Max pulled out Liz's chair for her and pushed her in before taking the chair next to her.

"God how is it that Liz who has major emotional damage. No offence Liz. Gets a gentleman like Max. And I get Space boy?" Asked Maria
"Hey! Is that a dig?" Asked Michael

Liz just smiled and laughed.

"What can I say? Max's mother and Isabel started to train him from birth. Unfortunately Michael ended up with a pig like Hank." Said Liz

Michael looked at Liz knowing that she understood better than anyone at the table what it was like to spend time in a crappy home.

"So Liz, you never told us is you and Max had anything special planned for after prom." Said Carolyn
"Uh I so don't want to know!" Said Isabel

Liz smiled at Max winked.

"Isabel, what Max and I do when we are alone is our business. So don't worry I am not going to say anything. Just like Max doesn't want to know what you and Alex have been up to when you are alone." Said Liz
"Besides wouldn't you rather talk about Miss Baker and Carolyn's brother Matt? I mean they met when he was in town and she went down to see him this weekend." Said Justin
"Really Care?" Asked Liz
"Yeah. They really hit it off."
"You OK cuz? Matt's a cool guy. Miss Baker is really nice." Said Brian
"Yeah well I just don't know if they are right for each other."
"Why?" Asked Alex
"Matt is going to be career army. I don't know if Miss Baker will be able to cope with what that kind of life is like."
"Care, what is really going on? You have never been happy about Matt and Katie getting together." Said Liz
"Nothing. Let's drop my brother OK?"
"Come on Care let's dance." Said Justin

Justin pulled Carolyn from the table and out to the dance floor. Brian shook his head not understanding his cousin.

"Brian do you know what is going on?" Asked Serena
"I think that she is afraid of losing Matt. He has been the one man in her life that has always been there for her. He father only cares about his career. The only time he went to see her in the hospital was when he told her that he was leaving the country. Matt was in school on the other side of the country. But he wrote her all the time." Said Brian
"Yeah I met the Major. He was a cold bastard." Said Liz
"Uh he is a Lieutenant Cornel now." Said Brian
"So? Still an asshole." Said Liz

Liz got up from the table and pulled Max with her out to the dance floor. The rest of their friends soon joined them. Even Michael who had been deemed unteachable in dancing by Juanita a dance teacher he had gone to.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 45 4/25/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

I agree with Liz on Carolyn's father. Love how Max is with Liz. So glad that everyone is together and having fun at prom. So Matt and Katie are still seeing each other. Poor Carolyn she needs to realize that she is not going to be losing Matt. Matt is always going to be there for her when she needs him.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Love Can Heal (M/L,AU, Adult) Pt 45 4/25/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz is so lucky that Max is very considerate.......and that his parents brought he and Isabel up right.
We're wondering like Max if she will change her mind later?
Loved the reactions to the matching cummerbunds from the guys.
Thanks,
Carolyn