Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 63 12/11/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Well Max and Liz certainly proved that sex did indeed speed up labor.
That might be a long 2 month wait for those two after the baby is born.
Can't wait for this little girl to make her appearance........and find out what they named her!
Thanks,
Carolyn
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

The baby is coming!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes the baby is coming.

Carolyn Yes Max and Liz did prove that sex can speed up labor. Well their daughter makes her appearance and gets her name here.

RoswellFan68 Here comes the baby.

Part 64

Dr. Lynda Perry smiled as she watched the young man help Liz into the hospital. A nurse brought over a wheelchair and Max helped Liz into it.

“So it seems the little lady is ready to meet her mommy?” asked Dr. Perry
“Yeah it seems. This is my boyfriend Max Evans. As far as my daughter will know he is her father.” Said Liz
“Well then will Mr. Evans be joining you in the delivery room?”
“Yes.” Said Liz

The doctor and nurse smiled as Max got the look of a deer caught in headlights on his face.

“Max, you told me you want to be her daddy. That means you will be there when OUR DAUGHTER is born. Do I make myself clear?” growled Liz through a contraction.

Max just nodded. The nurse whose name was Judy took Max to go change while Liz was taken into the delivery room to change into a hospital gown and prepared to give birth.

Serena turned her cell phone back on as she and Kyle left the movie theater. She found she had three messages. She listened to them and looked at Kyle.

“We have to go to the hospital. Liz is having the baby.” Said Serena
“Isn't it early?” asked Kyle
“A little but the baby will be fine. It's only like a week and a half.”

Kyle nodded and they got in his car heading to the hospital. They arrived to find Michael pacing and Jeff and Nancy sitting in the waiting room.

“Any word yet?” asked Serena
“No. All we have been told is that Max is with Liz in the delivery room.” Said Nancy
“Did you know Liz asked Max if it was ok to name him the baby's father?” asked Serena
“Yes. Serena, it's for the best. I know you worry about your sister. But she is happy with Max. He is going to do whatever he needs to help your sister with not only the baby, but go back to school.” Said Jeff
“How much longer is it going to be? We have been here for over an hour.” Grumbled Michael

Serena just rolled her eyes and took a seat. Kyle not being able to sit still took drink orders from everyone and headed to go get them.

Max winced as Liz crushed his hand as she was hit with another contraction.

“I never want to go through this again!” said Liz
“You don't mean that sweetie. I hope one day we can have a couple kids that look just like their beautiful mother.” Said Max
“How about you give birth to them? Remind me to find someone to castrate Bobby! I want him to suffer for doing this to me!”

Max just nodded and took a wash cloth and wiped the sweat from Liz's forehead and face. Dr. Perry took a look and smiled at Liz.

“Ok Liz, I want you to push on the next one. You are fully dilated and the baby’s crowning.” Said Dr. Perry

Liz just nodded. Max took her hand in his and position himself to help support her when it came time to push. Seconds later Liz screamed and began to push as her body was hit with a powerful contraction.

“Ok Liz stop pushing. The head is clear. Let me clear the nose real quick then we can get the shoulders clear and it will be real easy after that.”

The next sound in the room was the sound of the baby crying. Dr. Perry placed the little girl on Liz's chest and a nurse gave Max a pair of scissors.

“Max, cut the cord between the two clamps.”

He nodded and cut the cord. Then the nurse took the baby cleaned her up and wrapped her in a blanket after recording the weight and length. She then gave the baby back to her mother. Liz smiled down at the little girl in her arms.

“Hi there sweetie, I'm your mommy. This hansom guy is your daddy.” Said Liz
“Hi Princess. I'm going to make sure that you are loved and keep you safe from all the bad things.” Said Max
“Max, we need to name her.”
“I think she looks like a Christina.”
“I like it. Christina Grace Evans.”
“Evans?” asked Max
“Well you are her daddy legally. Well will be once the birth certificate is filled in anyway. I think it is only right that she has her daddy's name.”
“It will also be right for her mommy to have the same name. Liz, I don't have a ring. But I would be honored if you would agree to marry me. To be my partner and life mate. I love you. Elizabeth Anne Parker will you marry me?”
“Yes. I will marry you Max.”

Max kissed Liz and only pulled away when they heard a voice from the door.

“I can solve the ring issue if you want it.”

Both turned to see Claudia Parker standing in the doorway.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 64 12/13/18

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Love the baby's name. Love that Max proposed to Liz.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the baby's name. So glad Max was there when Liz delivered the baby.Really love the wedding proposal. Of course grandma Claudia would have a ring. Can't wait for
Jeff, Nancy and others to find out about the wedding proposal and planning the wedding.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

RoswellFan68 Thank you!

L-J-L 76 Yes of course Grandma Claudia had a ring for Max and Liz.

Part 65

“Grandma?” said Liz
“Honey bear did you really think I wouldn't show up for the birth of my first great grand child? Now do you want to know about the ring?” asked Claudia
“Sure Mrs. Parker.” Said Max
“Maxwell Philip Evans how many times have I told you to call me grandma?” asked Claudia
“Every time I have seen you.” Said Max
“Then when are you going to start doing it? Havens knows both Liz and Serena don't get their stubborn streak from that shrew of a birth mother of theirs.”
“Yes ma'am. I mean grandma.” Said Max
“Grandma, what is this about a ring?” asked Liz

Claudia reached into her purse and pulled out a ring box. Max took it and opened it.

“Liz, your grandfather gave me that ring when he asked me to marry him. I want you to have it.” Said Claudia
“We can't take this grandma.” Said Max
“Liz, either you take it now, or you wait until I die. That ring is going to belong to you no matter what. I am leaving it to you in my will. Serena is getting the wedding rings that your grandfather and I wore.” Said Claudia
“I guess we are taking the ring Max.” said Liz
“Yeah.” Said Max
“Now let me hold this little angel while Max puts that ring on your hand Honey bear.” Said Claudia

Liz handed over her baby to her great grandma. Max took the ring from the box and slid it on Liz's left hand. Liz was surprised that it was a perfect fit.

“That ring was meant for you Liz. That is why it fits so well. Now what am I going to call you Christina? Your aunt is my Gummy bear, your mom is my Honey bear. You I think will be my Sunny bear. You are just like a ray of sunshine.” Said Claudia kissing the top of the baby's head.
“Grandma how did you get back here anyway?” asked Liz
“Honey bear, don't you think that I have my ways. Now Max why don't you go tell the rest of the family about this little angel? Your parents are waiting with the rest of the family.” Said Claudia
“Yes ma'am.”

Max kissed Liz then headed out to the waiting room.

Sean walked into the Blue Moon gay bar. He sat at the bar and ordered a beer.

“What brings a guy like you into this place?” asked a blond green eyed young man.
“Why not? You think just because I play football I have to be straight?” asked Sean
“Never met a gay football player before. Though I really only met one football player and I thought he was an ass. But most guys in the slammer are not good guys.”
“What you do time for?”
“Had some bad friends. They held up a store at gun point. I ended up driving the get away car. Names Ben Tanner.”
“Sean Harris. I know the guy you are talking about. He liked to beat on the sister of my cousin's girlfriend.”
“In exchange for protection I fed this guy Vinnie Redmond info on other prisoners.”
“Redmond is a killer. But mostly was a thug. He only killed once. To punks that were raping a young teenage girl. Story is gutted them like fish.”
“That was what I heard. He straight but took an interest in protecting me.”
“Why?”
“Don't know.”
“You seeing anyone?”
“Nope just been out a week.”
“Would you think about going out with a football player?”
“You asking me on a date Sean?”
“Yeah. I am.”
“How about we see how things go with drinks tonight. Then decide where to go from there.”
“Sounds good.”
“You should know I don't sleep with guys I just met.”
“Neither do I.”

Ben smiled and ordered a sex on the beach.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 65 12/15/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I can just see Max when he realized he was going to be in the delivery room. What had he gotten himself in for?
Love the baby's name, especially the middle name, Grace. That was my mother's name.
Grandma Claudia showed up just in time........with the appropriate ring.
Loved how she called her granddaughters Gummy Bear and Honey Bear. That's perfect.
Now was is the deal with Sean and Ben????
Thanks, Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

All I can say is love the way grandma Claudia took control. Wonder how the parents will take Max and Liz being engaged.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Oh yes what has Max gotten himself in for? How much you want to bet before she can talk little Christina will have him wrapped around her little finger.

L-J-L 76 Of course Grandma Claudia took charge.

Part 66

Max walked out to the waiting room and found his parents waiting.

“Max is everything ok?” asked Jeff
“Everything is great. Christina Grace was born half an hour ago weighing in at 6 pounds 5 ounces 20 inches long.” Said Max
“Is the baby ok?” asked Serena
“She is perfect. Beautiful as her mother.”
“How is Liz?” asked Jeff
“Tired but other wise ok.”
“Max thank you for taking care of Liz.” Said Jeff
“Mr. Parker, I love Liz. I would never have left her to deal with this on her own. I don't know if she told any of you. But she is planning to name me Christina's father.” Said Max
“Max, you do understand that you will be responsible for this child.” Said Philip
“I know what I am agreeing to. I am going to marry Liz one day. I asked her a few minutes ago and she said yes.” Said Max
“Isn't that rushing things?” asked Michael
“Michael, it might seem like it. But Liz was ready to marry Max if it had been the only way to get away from Bobby. But I honestly believe she loves Max.” said Serena
“Yeah well friend or not he hurts Liz and I hurt him.”
“Michael Guerin, you will not interfere in Liz's life without her consent is that clear?” said Nancy glaring at her son.
“Yes ma'am.” Said Michael
“Uh Liz is ready to see to see everyone. But not all at once. Mr. And Mrs. Parker can come first.” Said Max

Jeff and Nancy followed Max to Liz's room where she was holding her daughter in her arms. Claudia had gone to the bathroom before heading back to the waiting room. Liz smiled at her dad and Nancy.

“Dad, Nancy meet Christina Grace, your granddaughter.” Said Liz
“Oh she is so beautiful!” said Nancy
“She really is sweetie.” Said Jeff
“Dad, I am giving her Max's last name. He is going to be her father even if he isn't by blood. Just like Nancy is her grandma. I do have a question for Nancy.” Said Liz
“What is it Liz?” asked Nancy
“Well in the past nine months you have been more of a mom to me then my birth one ever was. So would it be ok if I start calling you mom?” asked Liz

Nancy felt tears start to fall as she walked over to Liz and hugged her.

“More then ok. Liz, I love you as much as if you were my daughter. I feel the same way about Serena.”
“I wish that I had gotten the chance to grow up with you and my dad. I never thanked you for helping Rena and me get together as kids.”
“Liz, I did what I knew was right. You and Serena have a bond that is stronger then just being sisters. You are twins, twins are different then then regular siblings.” Said Nancy
“Wish Lisa had seen it that way.” Said Jeff
“Liz, I know you wish things were different. But if they were we wouldn't have our beautiful daughter.” Said Max kissing Liz on her head.
“I love you Max.”
“Love you always Liz.”

Jeff and Nancy left so that Serena and Michael could come in.

“How are you feeling Lizzie?” asked Serena walking in.
“Tired and sore. But I am happy to have my baby.” Said Liz
“She's kinda cute.” Said Michael
“Do you want to hold her Uncle Mikey?” asked Liz
“Uh no thanks, and it's just Uncle Mike. Never Mikey.” Said Michael
“May I hold my niece Liz?” asked Serena
“Of course.”

Liz handed the baby to her sister and watched as she broke into a big smile.

“You know Christina in such a big name for a little thing like you. I think Chrissy is a better name for you.” Said Serena
“Max, what do you think? Chrissy for short.” Asked Liz
“Yeah. I think it fits.” Said Max

Serena gave Liz back her baby and headed out so that Max's parents could come in.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 66 12/20/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love how Liz except Nancy as her real mom. And loved how everyone is with each other. So glad Max and Liz are getting married. Loved how Serena picked the nick name for the baby.

L-J-L 76