Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 19 4/2/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow that was a great gift Max got Liz. Love how Max wants to be Liz's friend. Thank God Pam finally got away from the mega assholes. Hopefully Pam give Liz the information she needs to get away from Bobby and his dad. Will Max and Liz start to get to know each other? Will Max and Liz fall in love with each other? Will Liz tell Max about the baby? Will Max stand by Liz? Will Max and Liz become close? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Will Lisa and Bobby find out about the baby? What will Lisa and Bobby do when they find out about the baby? Will Max, Micheal, Serena, Maria, Kyle, Isabel, Diane and family protect Liz from Bobby and Lisa? Will Max and Liz stay together? Will Max and Liz go back to college? What will happen when Max and Liz go to college? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering.

L-J-L76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow that was a great gift Max got Liz. Love how Max wants to be Liz's friend. Thank God Pam finally got away from the mega assholes. Hopefully Pam give Liz the information she needs to get away from Bobby and his dad. Will Max and Liz start to get to know each other? Will Max and Liz fall in love with each other? Will Liz tell Max about the baby? Will Max stand by Liz? Will Max and Liz become close? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Will Lisa and Bobby find out about the baby? What will Lisa and Bobby do when they find out about the baby? Will Max, Micheal, Serena, Maria, Kyle, Isabel, Diane and family protect Liz from Bobby and Lisa? Will Max and Liz stay together? Will Max and Liz go back to college? What will happen when Max and Liz go to college? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering.

L-J-L76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That's the lowest trick ever.......to exchange birth control pills for fakes!
And Max is proving to be the sweetest friend ever.........lovely silver charm bracelet......
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Can't wait to find out what information Pam has to give Liz. And can't wait to find out what Liz, Max, family and friends will do next.

L-J-L 76
roswell4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswell4life »

Ugh Bobby is just the worst!! :x loving how sweet Max is being with Liz!!! :D
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It was a very nice gift that Max gave Liz. Don't worry Pam will get her information to the right people.

Carolyn Would you anything less from a creep like Bobby? Yes Max is the sweetest friend ever, and you know Liz will cherish the charm bracelet for a long time.

rowell4life Bobby is really a horibble human being. Max is being very sweet to Liz.

Part 20

Liz was just finishing getting ready for bed when there was a knock on her door. She opened it to find Michael standing there.

"Michael, is there something I can do for you?" Asked Liz
"Well actually I uh wanted to say that I am happy you are spending the holidays with us." Said Michael
"Thanks. Michael, I want you to know, that I know you beat up Bobby. But you can't do that again. I don't want you to get in trouble over me."
"Liz, we are family. Family looks out for each other. My old man is a lot like that ass you were with. My mom left him cause he would hit her. Only reason he got me at first was cause mom had no job or anywhere to live other then the women's shelter. Once she had her small apartment that was when I got that scholarship to art school. It was about a year after that she met your dad. I was twelve when they married. My dad hit me. Your mom may never have hit you but she did abuse you."
"I know. Michael I am going to start therapy soon."
"That's good. Liz, normally a brother doesn't want any guy for his sister. Before you say anything, you are my sister. Blood isn't everything. So that being said. When you are ready let Max in. He is a good guy."
"I know he is. If not for him, I might have died that night Bobby beat me."
"Liz, promise me that you will never let anyone do that to you again."
"I promise. If they do I will send my brother after them."

Michael smiled and gave Liz a hug before heading to his room.

Serena had listened to the talk between Michael and Liz. She knew that things wouldn't be easy for her sister. She did hope that Liz would let Max in. Even if Liz was truly pregnant, Max would be there for her. Hell if it comes to it to keep Liz safe from Bobby, Max would marry Liz even if it were in name only.

Liz please let Max love you. He will love both you and that baby of yours.

Bobby pushed the girl down roughly in the back of his van. He had no idea of her name and didn't care. All he cared about was that he needed a fuck and this bitch was who he had chosen. He had her pinned down and shoved her skirt up pulling down her panties.

"Don't bother fighting me. You ain't going to get out of this. Don't worry no bitch has ever complained about my dick in them. You might hurt a little but it won't be too bad."

Bobby pulled his pants down forced the girl's legs apart and thrust hard into her. He smiled as she began to cry as he tore through her virginity.

It was an hour later that she was pushed out of the van. Her clothes were toren and blood trailed down her leg. She only made it a few feet before she fell to the ground. She was found ten minutes later by a police officer who was driving by.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 20 4/4/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the brother and sister moment Michael and Liz had. It shows that Liz's father and family really care and love Liz. Someone needs to put Bobby in prison for raping the girl. So glad the cop found her. Hopefully now she will get help and name bobby as the rapist. Will the girl be ok? Will she name Bobby as the rapist? What will happen to Bobby will he go to jail or prison? Will his dad get bail him out? will Bobby and Lisa go after Liz? Will Michael, Serena, Jeff, Nancy, Max and Kyle protect Liz? What will they do to protect Liz? Will Liz get to know Max? Will Max and Liz fall in love with each other? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max and Liz be happy together? Will Bobby and Lisa stop the wedding? What will happen when Max and Liz go back to college? Will Max and Liz live together? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Will Pam go to see Liz? Will Liz talk to Pam? What information will Pam have for Liz? Will the information help Liz? Sorry for the questions please please come back and post more really really soon? Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Liz and Max.

L-J-L 76
Jen24
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen24 »

Wow. Just finished reading this. Real sick bastard, that Bobby, and his father. Sure hope whatever Pam knows can help Liz. Great work. :D
Stop talking so loudly, you're drowning out the voices in my head.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love the family bond Michael and Liz are forming.
It appears Bobby is still his same old self......hope this soon catches up with him.
Thanks,

Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Michael just wanted Liz to know that she has a brother that cares about her and will look out for her even if they aren't blood.

Jen24 Thank you! Yes Bobby and his father are both sick bastards. Liz's mother is a piece of work too! Stay with it and you will find out what Pam has to help Liz.

Carolyn Yes Liz and Michael are starting to form a bond as family. Bobby will get what is coming to him just give it time.

Part 21

It was two days after Christmas and Liz sat in the exam room of Nancy's doctor waiting for her test results. Test results that would only confirm what Liz already knew to be true. What she didn't want to be true. Nancy had come with her as Serena had already made plans to spend the day with Kyle. Jeff wasn't comfortable going to this kind of doctor with his eighteen year old daughter.

"Nancy, what am I going to do?" Asked Liz
"Liz, I take it that terminating the pregnancy if it is confirmed is out of the question?"
"Yes."
"Liz, then you will need to decide if you want to keep this child or put it up for adoption."
"My mom would tell me to marry Bobby as soon as possible. That would be the right thing to do."
"Liz, you are an adult in the eyes of the law. You need to decide if you want to be a mom. But you need to think about if you keep your child that if when you look at them if you will see Bobby. Someone you admit was a mistake to be involved with."

Liz just nodded and the doctor came in.

"Miss Parker I have your test results. I can confirm that you are indeed pregnant. I understand that this might not be the news you wanted to hear."
"Doctor, is there any way you can tell me how far along I am?" Asked Liz
"Close to two months. Now if you are going to choose to go through this pregnancy then you need to start on prenatal vitamins. I have written a prescription for them."
"Thank you doctor." Said Liz
"Make sure you schedule another appointment on the way out for about a month from now."

Liz and Nancy left and headed for Parker's Family Restaurant. Liz sat in the car staring out the window thinking about how much her life was changing.

Lisa Parker walked through the upscale stake house to a table in back. She sat down across from the man sitting there.

"You know you get nothing if that brat of yours doesn't stay with Bobby."
"Raymond, Elizabeth knows that she has no choice but to marry your son. We have a contract."
"There is a lawyer poking around. He is trying to find away to get that bitch out of it."
"We made sure that there is no way out."
"Lisa, there is one way. If your stupid daughter marries someone else first then she gets out of the contract."
"Raymond, Elizabeth will not be getting married before she has to marry your son. Elizabeth maybe trying to rebel right now, but in the end she will do what she is told. There is one thing. We need to find away to keep Elizabeth away from her brat of a sister."
"That is not my responsibility. My boy told me your daughter wanted to see her daddy for the holidays."
"I have no idea why. I told that girl she wasn't wanted as a child."
"Some people need to learn the hard way. Take my current wife. She is going to have to learn that she can't take my kids from me."
"You deal with your wife I will deal with my daughter."

Unknown to either of them someone had over heard their conversation. Someone that was going to take what they heard and use it to help Liz Parker.

Liz sat in a booth in her father's restaurant filling out the new employee paper work.

"Did you want anything to drink?"

Liz turned to the voice and saw a girl about her age with blond hair.

"Uh yeah just some water."
"Be right back with that. I'm Maria DeLuca by the way."
"Liz Parker."
"Be right back with your water."
"Thanks Maria."
"No problem."

Maria walked off leaving Liz to go back to her paperwork.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639