Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

roswell4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 5 3/18/18

Post by roswell4life »

Poor Liz!! But at least everyone knows now and can try to help her!!! Booby seriously needs to pay for what he's done to her!!! :x
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 5 3/18/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn It is hard to believe that a mother could be so cold and only care about how to get money without really doing anything. Yes it is too bad that Jeff didn't get custody for both his daughters. Who know if that happened Liz might be in love with Max by now.

L-J-L 76 Lisa doesn't care about Liz's safety. All she wants is money and sees as a way to get it. Of course Serena called her father to let him know that her sister was in the hospital. Lisa is out of the country so and has no interest in coming back right now. As for Bobby.........

roswell4life Serena has always known that Bobby treated Liz badly. As for Bobby paying for what he did to Liz, I think that might happen soon.

Part 6

Max walked into his dorm room dropping his keys on his desk.

"Maxwell where you been man?"

Max turned to look at his roommate and friend Michael Guerin.

"The hospital. Someone beat Serena's sister up."
"Serena Parker's sister?" Asked Michael
"Yeah Liz."
"Is she going to be ok?"
"She is pretty banged up. But yeah she will recover."
"That's good. You know what I want a burger. Be back soon."
Michael grabbed his jacket and headed out. It didn't take him long to find who he set out looking for.

Serena sat next to Liz's hospital bed watching her breathing. Liz's face was covered in bruises one eye had a cut above it. Just then she heard a soft mourn come from the bed.

"Lizzie?" Said Serena reverting to the childhood nickname.
"Rena?"
"I'm right here sweetie. Dad and Nancy are getting some coffee. But they will be right back. I am going to go tell them you are awake ok?"

Liz just nodded. Serena stepped out of the room and stopped a nurse. Ten minutes later Dr. Davis walked into the room.

"How are you feeling Miss Parker?" Asked Dr. Davis
"Like shit." Mumbled Liz
"Well you are a bit banged up. Do you remember what happened?"
"Yeah."
"Liz, you need to report him." Said Serena
"It won't do any good. He did this to remind me that I am stuck with him until he decides it's over."
"That is not true! He can't force you to stay with him!"
"Rena, you don't understand! You will never understand!"
"Help me to! I love you Lizzie!"
"I can't."
"I think it best that we let Liz get some rest." Said Dr. Davis
"Yeah whatever." Mumbled Serena getting up and walking out of the room.

Michael grabbed Bobby by the collar of his shirt and slammed his fist into the jerk's face.

"What the fuck is the problem Guerin?" Asked Bobby
"I know what you did to Liz Parker. You better stay the hell away from her or I will make you wish you were never born and I damn sure will make sure that you never spawn any offspring."
"What's it to you what I do to that bitch?"
"First off asshole she is a lady. Second she is my SISTER!"

With that Michael punched Bobby again breaking the pretty boy's nose leaving blood flowing down his face.

"Stay away from Liz Parker or I will make it so you never throw a football again."

Michael walked off leaving Bobby on the ground.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 6 3/19/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh wow Michael is Liz's brother. Love how protective Michael is of Liz. Liz needs to tell Serena why she can't press charges against Bobby. Love how Micheal beat the crap out of Bobby. Hopefully Liz will tell Serena and her father why she can't press charges against Bobby. Will Michael go see Liz? Will Micheal and Liz talk? Will Bobby leave Liz alone? Will Liz press charges against Bobby? Will Liz go to Roswell with Serena and her father? What will happen when Liz gets to Roswell? Will Max and Liz get to know each other better? Will Max and Liz become friends? Will Max and Liz fall for each other?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Yes, Liz needs to follow the doctor's advice and report Bobby. While she's at it she needs to report her mother too.
Michael's comment..........."she's my sister"....................
Hurry back, I need more,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Michael is very protective of those he cares about. As for Michael being Liz's "brother" that is explained more here. As for Liz pressing charges that comes up here.

Carolyn Liz does need to report Bobby. As for her mother. The only thing her mother did was push Liz into a relationship that she didn't really want. Now as for Michael calling Liz his sister.........

Part 7

After leaving the hospital Serena got in Kyle's car and headed back to campus. She pulled out her cell and called Kyle on the way.

"Hey meet me in front of your dorm. I need you. We can go back to my room."

Serena pulled to a stop and Kyle climbed in fifteen minutes later. Kyle could tell that his girlfriend was upset. He wasn't sure if he should say something. Taking a deep breath he spoke.

"What's wrong Rena?"
"Liz! She woke up and started talking like she was going back with that bastard!"
"Honey, Liz is scared and not thinking clearly. She knows that she doesn't love Jackman, never has. He sure as hell don't love her. To him she is just an easy lay. Tell me something. You know Liz a hell a lot better then I do. If not for your mother and how she told Liz the only thing important in life is money and to do whatever it takes to keep a meal ticket, would she have had sex at 15?"
"No. In fact if it hadn't been for that bitch I think that Liz would still be a virgin."
"Give it time Rena. I don't see Liz going back with Jackman. Especially if Michael finds out what he did."
"Oh shit! Max is his roommate! He doesn't know that Michael is my stepbrother! Michael lived most of the time with his dad, until they found out that Hank started to hit him. But by that time Michael was off to the special art school for high school."
"Damn. Guerin is going to beat the shit out of Jackman."
"No kidding."

Bobby wasn't stupid. He wasn't going to report Guerin for beating him up. Well not yet anyway. In fact he had a plan. A plan that will make Elizabeth's life a living hell. She would agree to marry him as soon as possible after the next NFL draft which he was entering. She would also have to drop out of school and go off those stupid birth control pills. He wanted to knock her up right after he got his contract. She would agree to this or he would send her low life stepbrother to jail. Oh and he would hurt her sister as well.

Liz laid in bed staring at the wall. She hated that Serena was right. That she did need to report Bobby. But she was scared. Tonight was not the first time he had hit her. It hadn't been the second time either. He had been more careful before. Never breaking her bones, or leaving any other marks that couldn't be easily covered. The first time had been two days after he had taken her virginity. He had wanted sex, she still had the memory of how painful her first time had been, she was also still a little sore. He got mad and punched her in the stomach. Then made her have sex anyway. That was when she knew that he only cared about having sex.

"Liz?"

Liz turned to where she heard her dad's voice.

"Daddy?"
"Hi honey."
"I missed you daddy."
"I missed you too. Liz, do you remember Nancy?"

Liz nodded. Nancy smiled at her.

"Liz, it is nice to see you again."
"Daddy, I want to come home with you."
"Then you will. But honey there is the matter of this boy."
"I will tell the police everything."
"Liz, I talked to your mother."
"She made a deal for me to marry Bobby. In exchange she gets half a million dollars."
"Do you love this boy?"
"No daddy. I don't. I don't even like him. Never did."
"I need you to get the contract from your mother. I can then have my lawyer see if I can get you out of it."
"Ok daddy."
"Lizzie, I love you."
"Love you to daddy. I got to apologize to Rena."
"She left. Whatever happened between the two of you really upset her."
"She has been telling me a long time to get away from Bobby. Dad, do you think it would be ok for me to take next semester off? I need to figure some stuff out, and maybe get some counseling."
"I think that would be ok."
"May I stay with you while I do that?"
"Of course sweetie. But I think that you will need to work at the restaurant too. Your sister did in high school. So did Michael when he was home from school."
"I think that would be ok."
"There is one other thing. While you are living in our home you will need to work out things with your sister."
"Dad, I was planning on that anyway."

Jeff leaned down and placed a kiss on the top of Liz's head as she drifted off to sleep.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 7 3/20/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh hell no Bobby can't use Michael to get Liz to marry him. Hoping someone will figure out what Bobby is up and stop him. So glad that Serena has Kyle to talk to. Serena, Kyle and Max should be worried about Michael and what will happen to him. So glad that Liz wants to stay with her father, sister and brother. Hopefully Liz can find the contract while her mom is away. And hopefully Jeff's lawyer can help Liz out of the contract. So Liz is going to work in the Crash Down while she is in Roswell. Will someone over hear what Bobby has planned? Will Liz and Serena talk? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Liz, Serena and Michael talk? Will Liz be able to get the contract while her mom is gone? Will Liz get the contract to her father before her mom comes home? Will Someone find out what Bobby is up to before Bobby goes through with his plan? Will Liz go to Roswell? Will Liz be able to take a break from school? Will Liz stay away from Bobby? Will Bobby keep trying to control Liz? Will someone help Liz get away from Bobby? Will Max and Liz become close friends? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Sorry for the question I was just wondering.

From
L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So glad Liz went to her dad........and that he and Nancy will take care of her now.
And void that contract with Bobby!
Liz needs her family now......that includes Serena and Michael too
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 I wouldn't worry too much about Michael. Liz is going to go stay with her father for a while. I never said they live in Roswell.

Carolyn Acually Liz's dad came to see her in the hospital. Liz does need her family.

Part 8 One month later

Liz placed the last of her clothes in her suitcase. Serena watched her sister. Liz's left wrist had a brace on it. Her cast had been removed only a few days ago. But there was some permanent damage done to the wrist. The nerves had been damaged causing Liz to have minor pain whenever she tried to lift anything over a couple of pounds.

"Liz are you sure about leaving school?" Asked Serena
"Yeah I am. I am starting therapy right after new years. I need to figure out if all the choices I made were really what I wanted or I did because I was trying to make mother happy."
"That bitch will never be happy."
"Rena, I know that you have issues with our mother. But she did raise me."
"Liz! She pimped you out! Tell me if that woman hadn't kept telling you to have sex with Jackman would you have?"
"No. I would have waited until I felt I was ready and really felt safe with with the guy. I never felt safe with Bobby."
"Liz, you should have waited until you were in love."
"Do you love Kyle?"
"Yes."
"What does it feel like to be in love?"

Serena looked at Liz wondering how her twin could be so broken.

"I don't know how to describe it. But if the guy you are with is the first person you think about when you wake up and the last before you go to bed that is a start."

Liz nodded knowing she never felt that way with Bobby. In fact she always couldn't wait to get away from him.

"Rena, I know you are sleeping with Kyle."
"Yeah."
"Does it hurt when you do?"
"No Liz, it doesn't. When you had sex with Bobby did it hurt?"
"Yes, every time. Recently it was even more painful."
"Liz, maybe you should see a doctor. I am far from an expert but from what I know it shouldn't be painful. I mean there could be nothing wrong, it could be that Bobby is just an asshole who enjoys rough sex."
"I will think about it."
"Liz, if you had unprotected sex with him you really should get tested for STDs. I mean I doubt he was faithful to you."
"Rena, I don't want to talk about it any more."
"I know better then to push. But think about what I said."

Liz just nodded.

Max put the last of his things in his bag going home with him.

"Michael, you sure you don't want me to ride with you in the truck?" Asked Max
"I'm good. It is only an hour drive. You can go with me to load Liz's crap though."
"Sure. Now are either of the girls going with you?"
"Nope. Serena is taking Liz by their mother's house so Liz can see if she can get her hands on this so called marriage contract the bitch roped Liz into. Jeff wants your dad to go over it to see if there is anyway for Liz to be freed from it."
"I would think that Jackman beating the crap out of Liz would get her out of it."
"Maxwell, I never met Serena and Liz's mother but what I have heard is that woman only cares about money. Once Liz is married to that bastard Lisa Parker gets half a million dollars."
"How can anyone be that cold?"
"Don't know. The bitch disowned Serena as a little kid. My mom, has been more of a mom to Serena then her own ever was. I don't know Liz very well. The bitch didn't want her around her dad or Serena."
"Why?"
"Then she couldn't turn Liz into another her. But it back fired on the bitch. Liz and Serena use to sneak around to see each other."
"Aren't Liz and Serena twins?"
"Yeah. They Aren't identical but they are twins and there fore share a bond that is hard to break. Max, look I know you like Liz. But she isn't ready for a relationship."
"I know. I just want to be her friend."
"Good."

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 8 3/21/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank god Liz is going to try and find the contract. Hopefully the mega bitch Liz won't be there. And thank god Liz is going to get some help. Agree with Serena about Liz getting tested and checked. So glad Max, Michael, Serena, Kyle, Jeff and Nancy will be there for Liz. Will Liz be able to get the contract? Where will Liz find the contract? Will Serena help Liz look for the contract? Will Lisa be there? Will Liz and Serena find the contract and leave? Will someone try and stop Liz from leaving? Will Liz be able to leave? Will Liz be safe in Roswell? Will Lisa and Bobby hunt Liz down? What will Liz do when Lisa and Bobby find her? Will Michael, Max, Serena, Kyle protect Liz? How will Max, Michael, Serena, Kyle protect Liz? Will Jeff be able to get Liz out of the contract? What will happen when Liz goes back to school? Will Max, Serena, Michael and Kyle protect Liz from Bobby at school? Will Liz be able to get away? Will Max and Liz become close? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 8 3/21/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz really should be checked out by a doctor.......
And I hope Phillip Evans can break that contract.......who would make something like that to start with. Oh yes, for the MONEY.
It's a shame Serena and Liz had to slip around to see each other.
Max will be a good friend to Liz.......and she needs all the friends possible now.
Thanks,
Carolyn