Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 24 2/6/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 The Parkers are the only ones who really know anything about Taylor's father who has never been part of her life. It was very nice of Max to give Liz the stuff animal when they were little.

Carolyn It was very sweet of 1st grade Max to give Liz Ralph. Liz, does understand that Max would be a great father for Ashlee. But she is scared. Who is Taylor's father is a good question. It will come out soon.

Part 25

Hank Carson took a drag of his cigarette. He had gotten out of prison three months ago. It had taken two to track the girl down. He had to admit she looked just like her mother. He smiled when he thought about the mother of the girl. It was a shame that he couldn't make the bitch pay for sending him to prison. That was taken from him by that drunk driver more then sixteen years ago. Because of her he missed being there for his boy. But his boy turned out alright in his opinion. Sean was a chip off the old block. Sean used bitches for the only thing they are good for screwing. Hank knew that the girl was his kid. He hated the name her mother gave her. How in the hell do you name a bitch Taylor? He watched her with the man she was with. He had money. That was a good thing. He would get his hands on his daughter and then ransom her off to money bags. But not before he let a couple of his buddies fuck her nice and hard.

Hank drove off to see if he could find a bitch to screw tonight.

Taylor laughed at a story that Ryan told her. She really liked him. She wondered why she hadn't paid much attention to him years ago. She found herself wondering how he would react to find out the closely guarded family secret. A secret that her Uncle Steve didn't want out. Her mother had been the youngest of four. Her Uncle Steve was the oldest. He was also the one that thought his youngest sister should never have kept her. Her mother Ashlee Jessica Parker had been raped. Taylor was born as a result of that rape. The man who had committed the rape had gone to prison for more then twenty years. But Taylor knew that he was out now. Her Aunt Fran as a cop had been able to keep track of the bastard. Taylor had never met him and wanted nothing to due with him. It was only a few months ago that she learned his name. Liz and Serena still didn't know. But it was the reason that her Uncle Jeff and Aunt Nancy hadn't wanted Liz to date Sean. It had been Sean's father Hank that had raped Taylor's mother making the asshole her half brother.

“Taylor, I know your family doesn't talk about it. But I have always wondered where your father has been. Did he die?” asked Ryan
“As far as my family is concerned I never had a father. But the truth is until about three years ago he was in prison. I never met him. He raped my mother and I was a result of it.”

Ryan looked at her in shock. He had never imagined that. But it didn't change how he felt.

“Taylor, you do know that doesn't change anything. You are still this beautiful and amazing woman.”
“You really believe that?”
“I wouldn't have said it if I didn’t. Tay, I like you. I want to spend time with you and really get to know you. Just maybe fall in love with you. That is if you will let me. I mean if this works out then you will have to deal with my mother who is a bit of a snob.”
“Well, that isn't your fault. I would like to see where this goes.”

Ryan smiled and the two of them left the park where they had been walking after dinner to return to his car.

Liz laid on her bed holding the old stuff dog. She really did want to let Max in. She wanted to let herself fall in love with him. But she couldn't risk her heart. She would never survive having it broken again. She didn't know what she was going to do. Serena was finally going to have the commitment she always wanted from Kyle. Taylor may be finding someone that would love her. Alex and Isabel had each other and were happy. Even Maria and Michael were happy with a baby on the way. But she was too afraid to let a man that had always been there for her as a friend since she was a little girl into her heart. She was far from stupid. She had noticed how Max looked at her. She knew he wasn't like the jerks she had dated. Max never treated anyone badly. She even could remember him being nice to Tess Harding, wasn't nice to hardly anyone. Well she was nice to guys. But she was also a slut. Liz fell to sleep holding Max's old stuff dog Ralph close to her heart.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 25 2/7/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

So Taylor's bio father is now out of prison.......
there's bound be trouble from him.
Surprise, surprise........no wonder the Parker's didn't want Liz to date Sean.
I hate that there is a connection between Sean and Taylor!
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 25 2/7/19

Carolyn While Liz knows that her Aunt had been raped and Taylor was a result of it. She didn't who it was when she dated Sean. Yes it is unfortunate that Taylor is connected to Sean. Oh There is going to be trouble coming.

Part 26

Liz woke to her cell phone ringing. She reached for it and answered it still half asleep.

“Hello?” mumbled Liz
“Hey Liz it's Isabel.” Came the over cheery voice of Max's sister.
“Isabel?”
“Yes. I know you have to work tonight but I was hoping you and Ashlee could come over today for lunch.”
“Lunch?”
“Yes you know that meal that you eat around midday.”
“I know what lunch is. Isabel why do you sound like a damn pixie on a sugar high? I mean I don't recall you ever sounding like this back in school. Not even when you were a damn cheerleader.”

Isabel laughed.

“Ok you are right. Liz, I just really want to get to know Ashlee. She seems so sweet.”
“You met her for less then ten minutes.”
“True. But Max told me about the day he spent with the two of you yesterday. So I just want to see what she is like.”
“Ok fine.”
“Great! So is there anything special that I should make Ashlee for lunch?”
“She will eat most things. But she has to have at least one fruit or vegetable, sandwiches are fine. She doesn't eat mayo on ham. She likes yellow mustard. Only water, fruit juice or milk to drink. No soda. She is only a loud soda once a week, and we are going to dinner at my parents tomorrow and my dad always gives her a little soda.”
“That is no problem. Anything she allergic to?”
“Not that I know of. But seeing as Taylor has a severe peanut allergy I have never given her anything that is made with peanuts. Only because I can't risk Taylor having it in the house.”
“I remember that. I was thinking of turkey club sandwiches and salad. I'll just prepare some carrot and celery sticks for Ashlee.”
“That sounds good. Whole wheat bread if you have it is better.”
“I have a multi grain bread is that ok?”
“Perfect. I try and feed her mostly healthy foods. But between my parents and Serena when she is with Kyle it doesn't always happen.”
“Well Kyle still eats like he did as a teenager. My mother is on my case about wanting grandchildren. She is also trying to get Max to settle down and give her grandchildren.”

Liz and Isabel talked a little longer then Liz got up put Ralph back in her trunk. She then got ready got Ashlee up and made her breakfast.

Serena woke in the arms of her fiancée. She loved the sound of it. She had been in love with Kyle since she was sixteen. He was the only one she had ever had sex with. She snuggled closer to him. Last night when they made love it had been the most amazing feeling she had ever had. She looked at the ring on her left hand. It was beautiful. She couldn't wait to tell her parents that she was going to get married. She had a feeling that Liz already knew. That is why Liz hadn't chewed her out yet about that set up the day before with Max at the Crashdown.

“Morning my love.” Said Kyle
“Morning.” Said Serena
“So we tell everyone that we are getting married today?”
“Yeah. Though I am not exactly looking forward to seeing Liz. Or even calling her.”
“Why?”
“Taylor and I kind of made sure that she and Ashlee ran into Max yesterday at the Crashdown.”
“Liz, can't be happy about that. It was different having Isabel meet the kid. I mean Isabel just showed up while Liz was there.”
“True. But all Liz needs to do is let Max show her that he is perfect for her.”
“Sweetie, we all want Liz to be happy. Hell I know Mrs. Evans would love to spoil that little girl as her granddaughter. She was watching the three of them at the park yesterday.”
“Mrs. Evans is always watching kids at the park. She wants grandkids.”
“I know. We should get dressed and start making the rounds. You know Amy is going to be super excited.”
“Yeah. She will be happy at least one of “her" kids is getting married. She about skinned Michael when Maria told her and dad she was pregnant.”
“That sounds like Amy.”
“Yeah it does. Come on let's go get ready for the day.”

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 26 2/8/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz couldn't quite understand Isabel's invitation for lunch....with Ashlee.
And that's funny that Mrs. Evans wants grandkids so bad that she watches children playing at the park.
Maybe she will get one sooner than later!
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Another great chapter! So Isabel wants to know Ashlee. That seem ok I think. What is Isabel up to? Thinking Isabel is planning something. But wondering what it could be. All parents want grand kids to spoil and love. So glad that Serena and Kyle are going to let people know they are getting married. Can't wait to read how the parents take the news about the wedding.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn No Liz feally doesn't understand why Isabel want to have her and Ashlee over for lunch. Yes Diane wants grandkids. Maybe she will get at least one before long.

L-J-L 76 What is Isabel up to? Nothing bad. Maybe just helping to play matchmaker. Yes all the parents want grandkids to spoil.

Part 27

Liz parked her car in front of house that Isabel had given her the address for. The house was a nice split level only a couple blocks from the elementary school that both she and Isabel had gone to as kids. The same school where she met Max for the first time.

“Mommy, who house this?” asked Ashlee from the backseat.
“This is Izzy's house. You remember meeting Izzy right?”
“Izzy pretty! I get to see Izzy?”
“Yes sweetie. Izzy asked us to come to lunch today.”
“Let's go see Izzy!”

Liz smiled got out of the car and then helped her daughter out of her car seat. Ashlee once was on the grass started to run for the door. Liz had to wonder where her daughter got all this energy. To think that there had been a time she had energy like this at one time. Liz followed her daughter and rang the door bell. The door opened to reveal a smiling Isabel. Liz was surprised when Isabel pulled her into a hug. Then bent down so that she was at Ashlee's level.

“Hi Ashlee. I am so happy you and your mom could come over today.” Said Isabel
“Hi Izzy. Mommy said you making us lunch.” Said Ashlee
“Sure am. Come on in.”

Liz and Ashlee followed Isabel into the house. Liz looked around and was surprised but also pleased to find that it was child friendly.

“So how have you been Liz?” asked Isabel
“Ok. I mean work and Ashlee take up a lot of my time.” Said Liz
“Your parents help you don't they?”
“Yeah. I mean they weren't real happy that I was going to be a single mother. But they have been real supportive. Serena and Taylor have been great too.”
“Izzy do you have any kids?” asked Ashlee
“Not yet. My husband Alex and I want to have kids.” Said Isabel
“You have kids they will have a daddy then. I don't got a daddy.” Said Ashlee
“Maybe one day your mommy will find the perfect daddy for you.” Said Isabel
“I want Max to be my daddy!”

Liz and Isabel both looked shocked by that statement. Liz wasn't sure what to think of what her daughter had just said.

“You want to know something Ashlee?” asked Isabel
“What?”
“Max is my brother. So if he becomes your daddy I would be your aunt.”
“Like Aunt Rena cause she mommy's sister?”
“Yep.”
“I would like that.”

Liz sighed. Not only were her sister and cousin trying to set her up with Max. But it seemed so was her daughter and Isabel.

After they ate lunch Liz sat on the back patio with Alex watching Isabel with her Ashlee.

“You are doing an amazing job with her Liz.” Said Alex
“Thanks. Alex, I have never thanked you for letting Taylor work from home.” Said Liz
“Taylor implied that you didn't know she worked for me.”
“I have always known. Like I knew that she told you about Ashlee. But you hadn't said anything to Isabel.”
“It wasn't my place.”
“I just don't get how Isabel and Max had no idea I had a daughter.”
“That is because none of us that knew felt it was our place to betray your trust. Liz, I know you are scared. But it's time for you to open your heart again. Max, won't hurt you. I get you were hurt by nearly every guy you dated. But Max is different. Last night when he was over you should have heard him. He would make a great father.”
“Don't you think I noticed him with Ashlee yesterday? Alex, I know he would be the perfect father! That if I let him he would love both of us. Do you even know why I picked jerks to go out with?”
“Not really.”
“I did it because I wanted Max to see me with them and tell me I was too good for them. You weren't here for kindergarten. That was when I met Max. He was in 1st grade I was in kindergarten. Isabel was in my class, so was Serena. One day Serena ran off to play with Isabel. I went to play on the swings alone. These two boys who were in 5th grade came over to me and pushed me off the swing. I skinned both of my knees when I fell to the ground. Max saw what happened and took me to the nurse. While I was being cleaned up he went to his backpack and got this stuff dog. He came back and shoved it in my hands. Told me that it would take care of me and make me feel better. A couple days later I tried to give it back. He wouldn't take it. Said I needed it more.”
“I really don't understand.”
“That was when I fell in love with him. Alex, Max never showed any interest in me in high school or even middle school.”
“So you picked jerks hoping he would get jealous and stop you from going out with them.”
“Yeah.”
“Why did you have sex with Sean? I mean he is an ass and always has been.”
“I don't know. Maybe I wanted to believe he could love me.”
“Liz, I know you are scared. But think about letting Max in. I know him pretty well. He would treat you like a queen and that little girl of yours riding Isabel like a pony she would be his little princess.”
“I can't believe that is the same Isabel I grew up with. She never liked to get dirty. That is why she and Serena were such good friends.”
“She loves kids. We are trying but nothing so far.”
“Let me know if you need help. I know someone at the hospital that should be able to help.”
“Thanks. Liz promise me you will think about what I said.”
“I promise Alex.”

Liz smiled as she watched her daughter with Isabel.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 27 2/9/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Aunt Izzie is in full family mode.
Liz is getting suggestions (pressure) from everyone around......now Alex joined the campaign.
I love the story about the stuffed animal.
Now it's time for Liz to give in to Max.
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love how Isabel and Ashee are having fun together. Isabel would make a great mom. Alex would make a great dad. So Liz told Alex the truth about dating the assholes in middle and high school to get Max to notice her. That was very sweet and cute of Max to give Liz his stuff dog when she was hurt. Hoping Alex will take Liz's offer about the baby thing. Wonder if Liz will stop running and hiding from Max and do something with Max. Can't wait for family and friends to find out Kyle and Serena are engaged.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Aunt Izzy is in family mode. Everyone is trying to push Liz into Max's arms. Alex, is just giving his friend some advice. Liz is going to cave just give it a little time.

L-J-L 76 Ashlee, is liking playing with her "Aunt" Izzy. Alex and Isabel would make very good parents. We will have to wait and see if they need Liz's help to have a baby.

Part 28

Max sighed as he looked at the clock. The day seemed to be going on forever. It always seemed to be longer on days Liz was off or on a different shift then he was. Even when she refused to speak to him unless it was about a patient it made his day better just seeing her. He looked down the hall where Sean Carson was mopping the floor. Max had noticed the other man watching not only Liz but some of the women who worked at the hospital. He had never liked the guy. He liked him even less knowing how he treated Liz.

“What's on your mind Doc?”

Max turned to find Tanisha had come up to him.

“Nothing.” Said Max
“You are a shitty liar Max. You have been watching that creep from housekeeping. You know him or something?”
“Was in grade school and high school with him. He broke the heart of someone I care about. He lied to her to get her to sleep with him.”
“That is low.”
“It gets worse. He was her first.”
“Really low. He better not try nothing with me. Cause he might lose his favorite body part.”

Max looked at the young nurse and got scared. While Tanisha was great with kids. He knew you didn't cross her. A guy had come in stabbed by his wife he had been beating. Tanisha had left her gentle touch at the door of his exam room and become worse then nurse Ratchet. But as soon as she left the asshole she was back to the sweet nurse he always saw helping him with scared kids.

“Remind me not to piss you off.” Said Max
“Hon, a hottie like you could never piss me off.”

Max watched Tanisha walk off. He kind of hoped that Carson pissed Tanisha off. Then he wouldn't have to worry that the creep was going to hurt Liz.

Liz lifted Ashlee out of the car and carried her up to her apartment. Playing with Isabel had really worn her daughter out. That had really surprised her. Ashlee had already fallen in love with Isabel.

“She’s asleep?” asked Taylor
“Yeah. Seems Isabel the former Ice Princess of West Roswell High has a soft spot for kids.” Said Liz
“Isabel, wasn't that bad. I mean she is good friends with Rena.”
“I know. But Rena was also part of that popular crowd too.”
“I remember. You and I were more part of the geek crowd.”
“Tay, let me put her down and we are going to talk while I get ready for work.”

Taylor just nodded knowing what was coming. Liz laid Ashlee on her bed and removed her shoes. She kissed her daughter and left the room. Liz just looked at Taylor who followed Liz into her room.

“Liz, I know you aren't happy for my part of setting you up yesterday with Max.” said Taylor
“You are right. I am not happy about that. But I know that you and Rena just want me to be happy.”
“We do. You and Max are so right for each other. He would make a great dad for Ashlee.”
“I know that. I have known that for a while. But I need to take things at my own pace.”
“I understand. But you need to go out with Max, on a date.”
“I will think about it. Speaking of dates, how did it go with Ryan?”
“It was great. He took me to Chez Mario's. We spent most of dinner just talking and getting to know each other.”
“That's great.”
“It was. I almost told him about you know, what no one in our family talks about.”
“You mean about what happened to your mom and how you were conceived.”
“Yeah. I know he would totally be ok with it. But…..”
“But, it is hard enough on you knowing that you only exist because your mom was raped.”
“Yeah. Liz, you came close to being raped. Other then Doug you haven't slept with anyone since then. Look I am the last person you want to talk about sex with. But I want to point out that if you were to tell Max no, he would listen to you.”
“I know. I am just scared. Besides I think that someone is watching me.”
“Watching you? Liz have you told Sheriff Valenti?”
“I have no proof. Besides you know I rarely go anywhere without Mr. Sparky.”
“You were way too into Buffy. You named your taser Mr. Sparky?”
“It sparks and it metallic blue.”
“Right.”

Liz gave her cousin a hug and finished changing for work.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 28 2/10/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sure glad Max is keeping an eye on Sean, and perhaps Nurse Ratchet might come to the rescue sometime.
Liz is aware someone is watching her........all the better to keep on the lookout.
I have a feeling something bad is about to happen.......
Thanks